Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...
忍者神龟...
Heroes in a half shell turtle power.
身披硬甲的英雄 神龟力量
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
All right let me startby saying that I owe you an apology.
我想先从跟你道歉开始
I want you to know that I'm trying to change.
我想让你知道我在试着改变
What do you want from me
你想要我怎样
One more chance.
再给我一次机会
Thanks again for giving me another shot.
谢谢你愿意再给我一次机会
Well I'm trying to get better at forgiving people.
我想要试着当个宽恕别人的人
Well I'm glad to hear you say that
我很高兴听到你这么说
'cause I'm the one who egged your store last night.
因为昨晚蛋洗你店的人就是我
Hmm forgiving people sucks.
原谅人真是太不爽了
Should we say grace
我们要不要做饭前祷告
Heck yeah
当然好啊
Oh cool let's say grace.
好开心哦 一起说饭前祷告
Well
怎么样
It's very...
非常...
colorful.
"色彩缤纷"啊
Check out the best part.
给你看最棒的
Want to try it out
想来试试吗
As long as I can remember
从我有记忆以来
unlocking the mechanisms that govern the physical universe
解开物理学宇宙的重重奥秘
was my greatest passion.
就是我最大的志向
Whatcha workin' on Dungeons & Dragons.
-你在忙什么呢 -《龙与地下城》
Hey even Hawking took a roll through the park once in a while.
干嘛 霍金教授偶尔也会到公园里飞驰几圈啊
I'm working on a new campaign to play with Tam and Billy.
我在设计要跟丹与比利一起玩的新战役
You know how I feel about that game.
你知道我对那游戏有什么感觉的吧
I'm aware which is why the most wicked thing in it
我知道啊 所以战役加入的最邪恶的东西
is my sense of humor.
就只是我的幽默感
I still don't like it.
我还是不喜欢
But you are playing with other kids so I'll take it as a win.
不过你是跟其他孩子玩 我就当塞翁失马吧
Not just playing with other kids
这不仅仅是跟其他孩子玩
controlling every aspect
我还以无上的地下城主身份
of their destiny as their Dungeon Master overlord.
全方位控制着他们的命运
I didn't believe in God but I sure loved acting like one.
我虽不相信有神 但我绝对爱当神的感觉
Hey Mary.
玛丽
Wayne come on in. Thank you.
-韦恩 请进 -谢谢
George just ran to pick up some beers.
乔治跑出去买几手啤酒去了
It's funny when he runs ain't it
他跑起来的样子挺好笑的 对吧
Oh hey Darlene wanted to know
达琳想问一下
if you were gonna pack anything nice to wear.
你到时候会特别带好看的衣服去吗
For what
去什么
The coaches conference.
教练大会啊
I wasn't going to that. Darlene's going
我没有要去啊 达琳要去吗
A free weekend in San Antonio
免费去圣安东尼奥市玩一周末
Hotel on the river Of course she's going.
有河景酒店呢 她当然要跟去
Did George not invite you
乔治没邀请你去吗
No he didn't.
没有呢
Honestly what is wrong with that man
说实在的 这家伙是哪里有毛病啊
Game time
开赛啦
What
怎么
Mom's just mad I'm playing Dungeons & Dragons.
妈妈不高兴我玩《龙与地下城》
Oh good.
那就好
I didn't know he was bringing his wife.
我不知道他要带老婆一起去啊
And of course it didn't even occur to you to ask me
你就完全没想过要主动来问一下我的吗
Well no but isn't that better
没有 但你不觉得这好歹强过
than thinking about it and then not doing it
我有想到可以问你 但是故意不问你吗
They both make you a jerk.
两种情况你都是混蛋好吗
Since when are you interested in a coaches conference
您什么时候开始对教练大会有兴趣了
I am interested in a weekend at a nice hotel by a river.
我是对在河景酒店度周末感兴趣
Hotel is pretty nice.
那酒店的确是很不错
What's up
你怎么来啦
Watching the game with your dad.
来跟你爸爸一起看比赛
Where is he
他人呢
Getting yelled at by your mom.
在被你妈妈吼呢
Cool.
好吧
Any chance you might want to watch the kids this weekend
我能有幸麻烦你这周末帮我看着孩子们吗
Sure no problem. Good.
-当然好呀 没问题 -太好了
I thought you and Dale might have plans.
我还以为你跟戴尔可能会有安排
We might hang out but...
我们可能会见面啦 不过...
it's fine.
没关系
Something going on
发生什么事了吗
Sounds like something.
感觉像有什么啊
Well...
这个嘛
he's trying to be a better person and...
他想要当一个更好的人 可是呢...
it's weird.
很奇怪
Weird how
怎么奇怪
Just doesn't seem natural.
就感觉很不自然啊
I don't follow.
我不能理解
Like when you see a dancing bear at the circus
就像你看到马戏团里跳舞的熊一样
and you know it just wants to rip some clown's head off.
你知道它绝对想着要把某个小丑头给扭下来
That's graphic.
这形容很形象啊
Where are y'all going
你们要去哪呢
George has a coaches conference in San Antonio.
乔治要去圣安东尼奥参加教练大会
Oh and you weaseled your way in Good for you.
然后你硬要当跟屁虫吗 不错嘛
I didn't weasel.
我才没硬要跟
So it was his idea
所以是他主动邀请的吗
Not exactly.
不算吧
Ladies and gentlemen we have a weasel.
女士们先生们 为您呈现跟屁虫
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Getting ready for your trip
要开始为旅行打包吗
Yep.
是啊
Dale told me you're taking his camper.
戴尔说你跟他借了露营车
Yeah. We're gonna head down with Wayne and his wife.
是啊 我们要跟韦恩夫妇一起去
Cool.
真不错
Just out of curiosity
我就好奇一问啊
when exactly are you and Mom leaving
你和老妈具体是几点要走
and when exactly are y'all coming back
然后又是哪天的几点会到家呢
You're not bringing your girlfriend here.
你不准带女朋友回家
Excuse me for taking an interest in your life.
看来关心你们的生活是我的不对
Besides your grandma'll be here the whole time.
而且你姥姥会全程过来盯场
Never mind.
算了吧
Wait.
等等
So her house'll be empty
所以她家就空啦
Look I used to be your age
听我说 我也曾经是你这年纪
but can you try thinking with your brain for once
但你能不能别只用下半身思考啊
If you used to be my age
如果你曾经是我这年纪
I think you know the answer to that.
你应该知道你问题的答案
All right baby
好啦 宝贝
we're leaving here in a few minutes
我们过几分钟就要走啦
but we'll be back on Sunday and your meemaw'll be here.
不过我们周日就会回来 你们姥姥也会过来
Sheldon
谢尔顿
What
怎么了
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Where are you going
你们要去哪里
To San Antonio.
去圣安东尼奥
When are you leaving
你什么时候要走
In a few minutes.
几分钟后
When will you get back
你什么时候回来
Sunday. But who's going to watch us
-周日 -那谁会来看着我们呢
Meemaw.
姥姥
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
Can you at least give me a hug
你难道不能过来给我个抱抱吗
I can.
可以
Hey. Just finishing up.
你来啦 马上就好了
See you again soon.
期待您再次光临
How you doing
你今天好吗
All right I guess.
还行吧
Uh Dale here
戴尔在这里吗
He went to go hang out with my meemaw who by the way
他跟我姥姥去约会了 顺带一提
is at my house all weekend so that's a no go.
她这周末都会在我家盯场 所以没戏唱
Okay.
好吧
What do you want to do later
你等会儿想要干嘛
Movies Putt putt
一起看电影 打迷你高尔夫
I was thinking maybe we could go get a test.
我觉得我们可以去做个测验
What kind of test
什么测验
The... pregnancy kind.
验孕
We're closed.
我们关门了
But the sign says...
但牌子上还写着...
We're closed
我们关门了
This can't be happening. How sure are you
这不可能啊 你有多确定
I'm not sure. That's why I want to get the test.
我不确定啊 所以我才想要去验一下
Well you don't look pregnant.
你看起来不像有怀孕啊
That's not how it works Georgie.
小乔治 怀孕也不会立刻显好吗
I know. I'm just freaking out right now.
我知道 我只是慌了
Let's just go to the drugstore. Right.
-我们先去药房吧 -好的
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
我感觉我都要吐了
Please don't say that.
拜托你别说那么吓人的话
So you've stayed at this hotel before
所以你在这酒店住过吗
Oh yeah. It's nice.
住过 很不错
They got an indoor pool and a killer breakfast buffet.
有一个室内泳池 还有很不错的早餐自助
There's even a real nice gym we'll walk right past
通往早餐自助的路上甚至还有
on the way to the breakfast buffet.
一个很不错的健身房
Why didn't you tell me there was a pool
你怎么没告诉我有个泳池
I would've brought my bathing suit.
早知道我就把泳衣带上了
Hotels have pools didn't think I needed to mention it.
酒店本来就有泳池 我感觉不需要特别提起
Well it would have been nice if you did.
如果你提早说就好了
They also have beds in the rooms.
房间里还有床呢
Did you remember your pajamas
你带睡衣了吗
Okay you don't have to act like that.
行了 你不用这样阴阳怪气
Well you don't need to blame me
你也不能因为忘记带泳衣
'cause you forgot your bathing suit.
怪到我头上来
Well I guess we're not going in the pool.
那我想我们不用去泳池了
Maybe you're not.
或许你没法去
I packed my suit.
但我带了泳裤
Are you gonna behave like this all weekend
你难道打算一整个周末都这么阴阳怪气吗
What Responsible and fun loving
什么 表现得负责任又有趣吗
Probably.
或许是吧
You are such a...
你真是个...
monkey butt.
猴屁股
Come on.
不是吧
There's got to be more insulting name you can call me.
你肯定得有更难听的话来叫我吧
I am sure there is but they're about to get in
肯定有 但是他们马上要进来了
and they do not need to hear us arguing.
他们不需要听到我们在争吵
Hey Mary. Darlene good to see you.
-玛丽你好 -达琳 很高兴见到你
Oh hey. George how's it going
你们好 乔治 你们怎么样
Good good. We were definitely not arguing ten seconds ago.
很好很好 十秒钟之前我们绝对没有在吵架
I figured we'd order pizza.
我们不如点披萨吧
Okay.
可以
What do you want on it
你喜欢加什么料
Everything except onions
什么都行 除了洋葱
green peppers mushrooms spinach...
青椒 蘑菇 菠菜
No vegetables. Got it.
蔬菜不要 懂了
How about a little salad too
要不也点一些沙拉
If you like wasting money.
如果你想浪费钱的话就点吧
Spoken like a true Texan.
真是个铁铮铮的德州姑娘
So what's Sheldon like
那谢尔顿喜欢什么[是什么样]
A pain in the ass.
令人蛋疼
No he means what does Sheldon like on his pizza
不是 他是问谢尔顿喜欢披萨上加什么料
Sheldon What do you want on your pizza
谢尔顿 你想要披萨上面加什么东西
Still glad you came
你还高兴你有来吗
Actually I am.
竟然是的
I don't want any pizza.
我不想吃披萨
See Pain in the ass.
看到没 令人蛋疼
Well we can get something else.
那我们可以点其他的
I don't want anything. I'm not hungry.
我不想吃东西 我不饿
Well what's the matter
你怎么啦
My friends were supposed to play
我的朋友们本来应该
Dungeons & Dragons with me
来跟我玩《龙与地下城》的
but they cancelled.
但是他们不来了
Aw. Sorry.
我很抱歉
We can play it with you.
我们可以跟你一起玩
Really
真的吗
Dale that's nice but...
戴尔 这样很贴心但是...
I don't think you'll like it.
我不觉得你会喜欢
Afraid I might beat you
你在担心我会打败你吗
Actually there's no one winner. It's a cooperative game
事实上没有唯一的赢家 这是一个合作的游戏
where you use your imagination to explore a fantasy world
你用你的想象力去探索一个奇幻世界
with the help of the Dungeon Master's preplanned scenarios
借助地下城主预先设定的情景进行
and the rolling of polyhedral dice.
还有摇多面体骰子
Still sound fun
听起来还有趣吗
Yeah.
是的
Sorta.
还行吧
I got it.
我买来了
Anybody see you
有人看到你吗
No. And I didn't recognize the guy behind the counter
没有 我也不认识那个收银员
but I used an Italian accent just in case.
但是以防万一 我还是用了意大利口音
Please tell me you're joking.
请告诉我你在开玩笑吧
Oh I'm a no joking.
我不开玩笑的
Oh God.
我的天
Here. Do it. I can't do it here.
-拿着 测吧 -在这里我测不了
I have to pee on it.
我要尿在上面才行
Okay fine.
好吧
Although we've done crazier stuff in this truck.
尽管我们在车上做过更狂野的事
Oh by the way I made reservations tonight
顺便说句 今晚我预订好了
at that uh steakhouse on the Riverwalk.
在河滨公园里的牛排屋
Ooh fancy. Well yeah.
-哇哦高级 -当然
Nothing says fancy like a two pound slab of meat.
没有什么比两磅重的牛排更高级了
Oh shoot.
糟糕
I didn't pack my dress shoes.
我忘记带皮鞋了
See George It might be helpful
看到没 乔治 如果你早点提出来这些事
if you mentioned some of these things ahead of time.
会有很大帮助的
Here we go. Wayne's always doing stuff like this.
-又开始了 -韦恩经常忘事儿
I'm glad to know it's not just us.
幸好不光只有我们家有这情况
That's why I packed his shoes last night.
所以昨晚我就把你的鞋子装好了
You did Baby you're the best.
真的吗 宝贝你太棒了
Well how can I be the best when you are
你才是最棒的 我怎么会是呢
It is just us.
好吧 只有我们家
So how does this work
所以这游戏怎么玩
You start by creating your character.
刚开始你先创建你的角色
I want to be a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power.
我是忍者神龟力量公主
Put me down for that too.
我也要这个
You have to choose from one of the character classes.
你们必须在角色栏里选一个
There's thief druid paladin wizard...
有盗贼 德鲁伊 圣骑士 巫师...
Ooh wizard. I want that. All right.
-巫师 我要那个 -好的
Then I'll use my magic to turn me
然后我就用魔法
into a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power.
把自己变成忍者神龟力量公主
No.
不行
W Wh Wait a minute. What's a paladin
等 等一下 什么是圣骑士
A paladin is a holy knight who crusades in the name of good.
圣骑士乃以神之名为善而战的神圣骑士
Oh I like that.
我喜欢
I want to be that.
我想要那个角色
Really Yeah I've been meaning
-真的吗 -是啊 我一直想
to do more crusading in the name of good.
为行善人间而奋斗
Okay.
好吧
You say you got thief on that list
你说角色栏里有盗贼
I'll be a thief.
我来当盗贼
That sounds like fun.
感觉这职业很有趣
Okay I think I got it.
我准备好了
It takes ten minutes for the results.
要等10分钟才出结果
You want me to go in with you
你想我陪你进去吗
To watch me pee on a stick
看我往一根棍上尿尿
I'm being supportive right now.
我是想表现得贴心一点
You could try the same.
你也应该试试
I'm pregnant. You sure I'm not too heavy
我都怀孕了 你确定我没有太重吗
No I got it.
没有 我轻松应对
I guess it's time to do what people do on their wedding night.
是时候做新婚之夜大家都会做的事了
Georgie we're gonna be parents.
小乔治 我们都要为人父母了
We don't do that anymore.
我们不再做那种事了
Oh right.
是哦
Besides my water just broke all over your bed.
而且 我羊水破了 弄到你床上到处都是
Dadgum it.
我了个去
Stop having fun and help me take care of these babies.
别享乐了 帮我照顾这几个孩子
But I just got home from my day job.
我刚刚才下白天班回来
And I only have ten minutes till my night job.
在夜班之前我只有10分钟休息
That's ten minutes you could be helping.
那就表示你有10分钟可以帮忙
Now go change whichever this one is.
先把这个不知道是谁的尿布换了
Georgie there's a band called Guns N' Roses
小乔治 有个叫枪和玫瑰的乐队
on the phone.
打电话找你
Really
真的吗
Yeah. The guitarist hurt his hand
是啊 吉他手手受伤了
and they want you to fill in.
他们希望你去替补
Tell them I can't. I'm a dad now.
告诉他们不行 我现在是爸爸了
Okay.
好的
This is a long ten minutes.
10分钟可真漫长
Ooh this camper is so cool.
这辆露营车好酷
We borrowed it from my mom's boyfriend.
我们从我妈妈男友那儿借的
Yeah you might not want to poke around too much.
是的 你可能不想翻看太多
You find my mother in law's bra I'm driving into a brick wall.
你要是发现我岳母的文胸 我就朝墙上开过去
Maybe we get one of these.
或许我们也可以买一辆
Spend our summers driving around just the two of us.
夏天的时候四处自驾游 就我们两个
That sounds amazing. Where would we go first
太棒了 我们第一站去哪里
Does it even matter
这重要吗
We don't even have to take it out the driveway.
我们甚至不用开出家门口的车道
You got that right.
你说得没错
Can you guys not do that
你们能不能别这样
Do what Be so happy.
-哪样 -一副很幸福的样子
You're married. Act like it.
你们迈进婚姻坟墓了 像样点
How do you put up with him
你怎么忍受他的
That's a good question. What's your secret
这是个好问题 你们的秘诀是什么
Communication.
沟通
Oh God.
真是够了
Well I'm not.
-怎么样 -我没怀孕
Really We're good.
-真的 -危机解除
Oh thank God.
逃过一劫
What a relief. I know.
-松了一口气 -是啊
We better stop hugging
我们别再抱抱了
or you're gonna need another stick to pee on.
不然擦枪走火 你又得验孕了
You enter a dark and musty crypt.
你们进入一个昏暗霉臭的地窖
Torches along the walls fill the room
墙上挂着一排火把 照亮了房间
with a flickering light.
火光闪烁
In the center of the room is a mysterious glowing chest.
房间中央放着一个神秘的发光箱子
What do you do
你们要怎么做
I open the chest.
我要打开箱子
It's a chest in the middle of a crypt.
这箱子出现在一个地窖的正中央
That's a little suspicious don't you think
你不觉得有点可疑吗
I don't know. I'm not even sure what a crypt is.
我说不好 我连地窖是什么都不清楚
It could be booby trapped.
说不定有机关
Thieves have the ability to check for traps.
盗贼能够检查是否有机关
Good for me I can do that.
那就好 我来检查
Hold it. This chest does not belong to us.
等一下 这箱子不属于我们
So
那又怎样
I'm a paladin.
我是名圣骑士
It's not a very... paladin y thing to do.
这么做不太... 符合圣骑士的风范
You didn't want to steal the key
你既不想偷钥匙
You didn't want to fight the goblins.
也不想打怪
You wouldn't even kill the spider.
你连蜘蛛都不愿杀死
You put it in a cup and took it outside.
只是把它放进杯子里 然后拿去外面放生
Well that wasn't in the game.
这不是游戏里的事啊
I know.
我知道
It was in real life which is worse.
那是现实生活中的 所以更糟
Could me and your meemaw have a little privacy please
我能和你们姥姥单独谈谈吗
We can leave but we're still gonna listen.
我们可以回避 但还是会偷听的
Also you find no traps.
还有 你们发现没有机关
What is your problem
你到底有什么不满
You act like Mr. Goody Two shoes
你装出一副乖乖牌的样子
and you expect me to believe that's real Yeah.
-你以为我会相信这是真的吗 -是啊
Well I don't.
老娘才不信
Sheldon said there were no traps.
我被下套了 谢尔顿还说没机关
Now I know it's hokey but at least once a day
我知道这样有点做作 但我和达琳
Darlene and I say one thing that we appreciate about each other.
每天至少感谢对方某件事一次
Isn't that sweet
很甜蜜吧
It was Wayne's idea.
那是韦恩出的主意
I appreciate you saying that.
我感谢你的美言
And I'm gonna vomit.
我要吐了
It's fine.
不用这样的
We we know we appreciate each other.
我们知道彼此心里都感激对方
Mary is it fine
玛丽 你觉得呢
I guess it wouldn't hurt to hear it once in a while.
偶尔听些甜言蜜语也没什么不好
George
乔治
What Now
怎么 现在就要说
You got something better to do
你有别的事要做吗
Come on George. This is ridiculous.
-快点 乔治 -太荒唐了
Just do it you baby.
快说吧 别耍孩子脾气
Fine. Mary I appreciate you.
好吧 玛丽 我感激你
That's the best you can do
你就这水平
Baby you have any single friends for this poor woman
老婆 你有单身朋友能介绍给这位可怜女性吗
Mary I appreciate how much you take care of the house
玛丽 我感激你把家里照料得很好
and... all of us.
对我们无微不至
I know it's not easy.
我知道这并不容易
Thank you. That means a lot.
谢谢你 这番话对我意义非凡
I love it. Mary you're up.
我很喜欢 玛丽 到你了
Well George...
乔治
I appreciate how hard you work.
我感激你辛勤工作
I know you make a lot of sacrifices for us
我知道你为我们做了许多牺牲
and you don't get enough credit for that.
平时我们没给你足够的肯定
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now let's hear how much you appreciate me
好了 现在说说你们有多感激
for fixing your marriage.
我挽救了你们的婚姻
Shut up Wayne.
闭嘴吧 韦恩
I wonder who came up with blue raspberry.
不知道蓝树莓是谁想出来的
Raspberries ain't blue.
树莓又不是蓝色的
It should be blueberry. You'd think.
-应该叫蓝莓才对 -照理说是啊
But blueberries ain't blue either they're purple.
可蓝莓也不是蓝色的 而是紫色的
The whole blue food situation in this country needs some work.
这国家的蓝色食物有待改进
So what do you want to do
你想做什么
Probably something with our clothes on.
大概是不用脱衣服做的事吧
No kidding. That was scary.
可不是嘛 之前吓死我了
Terrifying. I was afraid I was gonna have to marry you.
-太吓人了 -我害怕我得娶你
Afraid
害怕
Shaking in my boots.
怕得腿都抖了
And what exactly would be so terrible about marrying me
娶我到底有哪一点那么糟糕
I didn't say terrible.
我没说糟糕啊
You can be afraid of things that are great.
很棒的事也能令人害怕
Like what
比如呢
Oh roller coasters.
想到了 过山车
You're an idiot.
你真是个白痴
Roller coasters is a good answer.
过山车是个机智的好答案
I didn't say sharks which is what I thought of first.
我没说鲨鱼 我本来第一个想到的是这个
You're making it worse.
你越说越糟了
How is I worse I didn't say it.
怎么会 我又没说出来
Roller coasters is a good answer.
过山车是个好答案
What happened to you You used to be fun.
你怎么变了 你以前很会玩很有意思的
Come on I'm playing this stupid game
还不够吗 我都陪你外孙们
with your grandkids. That's rude.
-玩这个蠢游戏了 -此言太失礼
Cut the crap. We both know this isn't you.
别废话了 我们都知道这不是你的真面目
Oh I can't win with you.
我真是吵不赢你
What does that mean Forget it.
-这话是什么意思 -当我没说
No I'm not gonna forget it. Talk to me.
不能当没说过 跟我说真心话
I don't want to. Missy help me out here.
-我不想 -米希 帮帮我
Communication is important.
沟通很重要
I learned that on the Fresh Prince show.
我从《新鲜王子妙事多》那个剧学到的
I asked you to marry me and you turned me down flat.
我向你求婚 你却一口拒绝了我
Are you still mad about that
你还在记恨这件事吗
Oh hell yeah I'm still mad about that.
我当然还耿耿于怀了
He proposed
他向你求婚了
He just said he did. Pay attention.
他刚不是说了吗 听八卦要专心
And you didn't even take it seriously.
你根本没把我的求婚当回事
I didn't take it seriously because you were drunk.
我没当回事是因为你当时喝醉了
That's when I'm the most honest.
我喝醉的时候才最诚实
You can ask anybody at the bar.
你可以随便问酒吧里的人 他们都知道
Okay fine. That still doesn't change the fact
行吧 但那仍改变不了
that I'm not interested in getting married again. Why not
-我没兴趣再婚的事实 -为什么
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我才没义务向你解释
I'd like to know. And I'd like to play D&D.
-我想知道 -我还想玩《龙与地下城》呢
We've been through this.
我们谈过这话题了
I like my life just the way it is
我喜欢我现在的生活
and if you can't work with that then well...
如果你不能接受配合 那么...
Well what
怎样
Tough knuckles.
算你丫倒霉
Well that's good then.
那太好了
I don't have to pretend to be
我不用再假扮
mister water drinking nice guy anymore.
只喝水不喝酒的温吞老好人
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
我一直就想告诉你这一点
Yeah well.
好吧
Will you all excuse me
失陪一下
Where you going
你去哪里
I'm gonna get myself a beer.
我去拿瓶啤酒喝
So you're standing in a crypt looking at a locked chest.
你们站在地窖里 面前有一个上锁的箱子
What do you do
你们要怎么做
Pull a beer out of it.
从箱里拿出一瓶啤酒
Get out of my way.
别挡着老娘
I'm a thief and I'm opening this chest.
我是盗贼 我要打开这箱子
Have at it. I'm a paladin with a buzz on.
你试你的 本圣骑士喝得正爽
Success.
成功了
The chest opens revealing a scroll
箱子打开后 里面有一辐卷轴
with ancient writing in a strange language
上面用奇怪的语言写了古文字
you don't recognize. What do you do
你们不认识这门语言 你们要怎么做
I say this is boring...
我觉得这很无聊
and turn myself into a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power.
于是把自己变成忍者神龟力量公主
This game just got good.
游戏瞬间变得精彩
High five. Yeah.
-击掌 -来
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片