Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Dr. Sturgis will be joining us for dinner.
斯特吉斯博士今晚会来共进晚餐
I thought he was in the nuthouse.
他不是在疯人院里吗
We do not call it that.
我们不可以这么称呼那里
That's what Dad calls it.
老爸就是这么叫的啊
For starters do not bring up his time in the hospital.
首先 不要提起他住院的事情
In The Shining Jack Nicholson goes nuts
在电影《闪灵》里 杰克•尼科尔森发疯
and chases people around with an ax.
拿着一把斧子追着人...
When them elevator doors opened oh man.
当电梯门打开的时候 哎哟喂呀
Strike Yeah
三振出局
All right Missy
赞啦 米希
Humiliate that boy
羞辱那男孩
Shelly why don't you put your book down
谢利 为什么还在看书呢
and watch your sister play
赶紧放下看你姐姐投球
It's getting exciting.
场面越来越精彩了
It looks like everyone's just standing there.
乍看还以为大家都只是干站着呢
There's two outs bases are loaded
已经两出局 而垒包上都站满了人
a and the winning run's on second.
二垒的人回来分数就超前了
But if Missy throws one more strike they'll win.
但只要米希再三振一个 队伍就赢了
And then we can go home
然后我们就能回家了吗
That is exciting.
那还真的是令人兴奋
Ball three Full count
三坏球 满球数
Hold on. Time
稍等 暂停
What are you doing down there Pray for her.
你在那边干嘛呢 快帮她祈祷
Right. On it.
好 我马上
What the heck's going on
你这是搞什么鬼呢
I'm gonna lose the game. Everyone's gonna hate me.
我投输了 大家就会讨厌我
Listen to me.
听我说
Just throw the ball over the plate.
你就投就对了
This guy's not gonna swing.
他不会挥棒的
Yes he will. He's their best hitter.
他会的 他是他们最强的打者
Oh. Now you trust me all right
你就相信我就对了 行吗
He is looking to walk.
他在等你投坏球保送上垒
He doesn't want to strike out against a girl.
他不想被个女生三振出局
You sure
你确定吗
Absolutely. Just throw it across the plate.
确定 你就投好球就对了
He will not swing.
他不会挥棒
Okay. Come on. Here. Wipe your nose.
-好吧 -给 擦擦鼻子
That a girl.
乖孩子
Now you got this.
放心 你可以的
Come on Missy He can't hit You can do it
上啊米希 他打不到 你一定行
Play ball
比赛继续
《沙丘》
Strike three
三好球
That's my girl
我的乖宝贝
Oh my gosh.
我的老天
You said he wasn't gonna swing
你说他不会挥棒的
I lied. Hey we won
我说谎了 我们赢啦
Let's get pizza
吃披萨庆祝吧
Come on
走吧
Oh hey.
来啦
Thank you. Everybody dig in.
谢谢 大家开动吧
Fun fact. Did you know that pizza
有趣小知识 你知道披萨
is only one of many Mediterranean flatbreads
只是无数种地中海烤饼中的其中一种吗
You talking to me
你是在跟我说话吗
Shelly this is Mr. Ballard's first time eating with us.
谢利 这是巴拉德先生第一次跟我们吃饭
Let's make sure it's not his last.
别让这次变最后一次了
Interesting.
有意思
Does a family meal mark an escalation
跟家人共进晚餐对你来说
in your romantic relationship
算是感情升级下一个阶段吗
That's a good question. Does it
这问题问得好 算吗
You know what
你听好
Why don't you go sit at the kid table with your sister
你给我坐过去你姐姐那桌小孩桌
Where do I begin They're loud they're sweaty from sports...
不去的理由从何说起呢 他们吵 还满身大汗...
Get.
Hey Sheldon
谢尔顿
if your pizza's too hot put ice on it.
如果你的披萨太烫 那你就放冰块上去
That's what I did.
我就是这么做的
So George
乔治
how do I convince this one to come fishing
我该怎么说服这位
with me next weekend
下周跟我一起去钓鱼呢
I told you nobody's gonna see this face
我告诉你 谁也别想在我睡过一晚帐篷后
after a night in a tent.
看到老娘的脸
Smart.
聪明
You don't want that mug scaring the fish.
你那张脸把鱼吓走可就不好了
Where you going
你想去哪钓
Lake Conroe.
康罗湖
Great spot for catfish.
钓鲶鱼的大好地点
Well then why don't you come along
那你何不一起来呢
You can even bring Georgie if you want to.
你愿意的话 带小乔治一起来也行啊
That'd be fun.
应该会很有趣
That sounds fun. Uh Mary you mind if I go
听起来是不错 玛丽 我可以去吗
A bed all to myself
我可以不用跟人分床吗
Bye.
快走不送
It's a plan.
那就这么定了
You got to remember
你可别忘了
to hoist your food up into the trees so this one can't get it.
到时候把你的食物绑上树 确保他偷吃不到
Very funny. You make fun of my face
-呵呵呵 真好笑 -你敢说老娘的脸
I'm gonna have to make fun of your enormous bear like body.
我就只能笑你这熊一般的身材了 肥仔
So how are you enjoying your first meal with our family
首次与我们家庭一起吃饭的感觉如何呢
Well everybody's mean. I love it.
大家都很毒舌 我爱死了
Hello.
你好
George John here.
乔治 我是约翰
I'm calling to confirm a time
我打来是想跟你确认
for beer and socializing this weekend.
这周末的喝酒聊天时间
Oh damn.
I forgot we had plans. Um...
我忘了我跟你有约了
I'm actually going camping.
我其实约了人要去露营
Okay.
好吧
I'm real sorry.
真的很抱歉
Uh the invitation kind of came up last minute.
我也是很临时才受邀的
You may not know this but um I love camping.
你可能不知道 但其实我超爱露营
Really Oh yes.
-真的吗 -真的
I spent a year backpacking through Asia.
我曾在亚洲背包旅行过一年
I mean I'd invite you along but it's not really my trip.
我是很乐意邀请你啦 但主办人不是我
I'm going with Connie's friend Dale.
我是要跟康妮的朋友戴尔一起去
Not a problem.
没问题
I'll just hang out with another friend this weekend.
我这周末就跟另一个朋友一起过吧
Great.
那太好啦
I just need to make one first.
但我得先去交一个
Ballard's.
巴拉德运动用品店
Hey Dale. It's George.
戴尔 是我乔治
About this weekend uh we're gonna have to bow out.
这周末嘛... 我们可能去不了了
Why Everything okay
为什么 出什么事了吗
Yeah. Yeah I just forgot I made plans with a friend
没什么事啦 我就是忘了之前跟一个朋友有约
and I feel bad canceling last minute.
快到日子了我才取消 有些过意不去
Oh hey can we Does he like camping
我们也... 他喜欢露营吗
Bring bring him along.
带上他一起呗
Uh y That might be a little weird.
可能会有一点尴尬呢
It it's Connie's ex.
是康妮的前男友
Boy he didn't impress me as a camping type.
妈呀 我感觉他不太像是会露营的人呢
Uh well actually he was hinting around about going.
其实他还暗示了我他想去呢
Claims to be an outdoorsman.
说他自己是户外型的人
Really Oh hey I'd like to see that.
是吗 那我十分乐意看看
Bring him along. You sure
-带上他 -你确定吗
Yeah. Hell if we get caught in a freak snowstorm
靠 要是我们遇到突如其来的暴风雪
he'll be the first one we eat.
他绝对是我们首先吃掉的储备粮
Be like an appetizer.
像开胃菜那样
Why can't I go fishing
为什么我不能去钓鱼
It's a boys' weekend.
这是男孩们的周末
Then why isn't Sheldon going
那为什么谢尔顿没去
Do you hear yourself Do you
-你听听你自己说了什么 -你听听
Well since they get to do something fun why can't we
他们要做好玩的事情 为什么我们不也找点乐子
Ooh Chuck E. Cheese.
去查克芝士吃饭 有吃又有玩
That place is a nightmare.
那地方就是个恶梦
Something that could be fun is the Museum of...
说一个有意思的地方 比如博物...
No. Let him finish.
-不要 -让他说完
We already heard "Museum." It's not gonna get better.
都已经听到"博物馆"了 后面接什么都不会变好
The Museum of the American Railroad.
美国铁路博物馆
Oh yeah that's worse.
说完比没说完还糟
Suddenly camping with Dr. Sturgis doesn't seem so bad.
这么一对比 跟斯特吉斯博士露营都不错了
Uh excuse me camping with who
不好意思 跟谁露营来着
Whoa. Dale didn't mention it
戴尔没跟你提吗
No.
没有
I'm guessing John didn't mention it.
我猜约翰也没提这件事
No.
没有
And when were you gonna mention it
那你本来打算什么时候提
Oh I was never gonna mention it.
我根本没想提
So John I hear you're going camping this weekend.
对了约翰 我听说你这周要去露营
I am.
是的
With the guy I'm dating.
和跟我约会的那个人
I know.
我知道
It was so nice of him to let me tag along.
他让我跟着去真是太好了
And don't you think that's gonna be a little awkward
你不觉得会有点尴尬吗
No more awkward than any other social situation I find myself in.
不会比我参加的其他社交活动更尴尬就是了
I'm making my uh homemade gorp
我亲手做了什锦干果
good old raisins and peanuts.
全称是什锦水果干和坚果
I'll have to give you the recipe.
我会给你配方的
I think I can figure it out.
我觉得我能猜到怎么做
Listen I want to warn you about Dale.
听着 关于戴尔我要提醒你一下
He's kind of a... guy's guy.
他是那种... 大男人
Sometimes his sense of humor can be a little mean spirited.
有时候他开的玩笑会有点难听
Just don't let it hurt your feelings.
你别被他的话伤到
Well you don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
We physicists are no strangers to smack talk.
对我们物理学家来说 呛声是家常便饭
I once told Dr. Linkletter
我有一次跟林克莱特博士说
he wouldn't know a randomized trial
就算随机化实验爬到他的括约肌上
if it crawled up his sphincter.
他都不知道那是什么
Do not be a jerk to John.
跟约翰相处时别像个混蛋
Oh why would I be a jerk
为什么我会像个混蛋
You're gonna be camping.
你要去露营
You're gonna be in the woods. You're gonna be drinking.
你要去森林里 你还会喝酒
You're a jerk without any of that.
没有这些你都是个混蛋
Don't worry.
别担心
I know how to get along with people.
我知道怎么和人相处
Knowing how and doing it are two different things.
知道和行动是两回事
Okay okay. I I'll be nice.
好啦 好啦 我会友好的
Thank you.
谢谢
To your goofy little friend.
会友好对待你那傻气小个子朋友的
That's Dale. We're gonna head out.
戴尔来了 我们要出发了
Here's some coffee for the road.
这是路上喝的咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
Make sure your dad doesn't drink too many beers.
你别让你爸喝太多啤酒
You're funny.
你可真逗
And make sure your son doesn't drink any beers.
你别让你儿子沾啤酒
Got it. I'll finish 'em all. Let's go.
没问题 我会全喝完的 走吧
Be safe. Have fun.
注意安全 好好玩
Oh I'm free.
我自由了
This sure is a sweet setup.
这车可真是不错
Well now thank you very much.
谢谢夸奖
This thing is nicer than our house.
这辆车比我们的房子都好
It's not nicer than our house.
没有我们的房子好
Well don't be too sure now.
现在先别这么肯定
I got microwave and air conditioning.
我这有微波炉和空调
I got a stack of old Playboys back there in the bathroom.
卫生间还有一大堆旧的《花花公子》杂志
Okay maybe.
好吧 也许你这更好
Hey there's John up here on the right.
约翰就在右边那里
Are you sure that's not a garden gnome
你确定那不是个花园地精吗
Missy how would you feel if there were somewhere
米希 如果有一个地方
just like Chuck E. Cheese
跟查克芝士一样
but instead of pizza and ball pits
不过没有披萨和海洋球池
there was locomotives and placards explaining their history
而是有火车头和解说牌讲述历史 你觉得如何
That's just the museum.
那不就是博物馆吗
I didn't think she'd see through that.
我没想到她会不上当
So Johnny that's quite the outfit you got on there.
约翰 你穿的这一身挺不错嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
I just got one question. Where do the merit badges go
我只有一个问题 你的荣誉奖章哪去了
Because I look like a Boy Scout
因为我像个童子军吗
Yeah that's kind of the joke there.
是啊 那就是笑点
Well I accept your jocular insult as a token of bonding.
我接受你玩笑式的羞辱 并当作友谊的象征
Well if you like that one how about this
如果你喜欢那个笑话 再听听这个
Uh I haven't seen legs that white since...
我上次见到这么白的大腿还是在...
Hey. Why don't we talk about something else
我们来说点别的吧
George it's all right. You don't need to protect me.
乔治 没事的 你不用保护我
I can take it and I can dish it right back.
我开得起玩笑 我还能呛回去
Oh yeah
是吗
Well bring it on babe.
那来吧 小美人
It would help if I knew a little more about you.
如果能更了解你一点 会比较简单
Were you by chance a bed wetter
或许 你小时候尿床吗
I know it's been a while but I really have to talk to you.
我知道我很久没来了 但我必须跟你聊两句
I understand you might not want to hear about my dating life
我理解你也许不想听我的感情生活
but if you hadn't died I wouldn't be in this situation.
但如果你没死 我也不会陷入这种境地
So this is on you.
所以这事赖你
How about a movie How about the planetarium
-去看个电影怎么样 -去天文馆怎么样
That's like a movie
跟看电影一样
where you can see real stars instead of
但在那你可以看到真的星星
I don't know Gene Kelly
而不是"明星"
We're never gonna agree.
我们永远不会意见达成一致
Let's just do rock paper scissors.
我们就来剪刀石头布吧
No. Anecdotal evidence suggests that players familiar
不要 研究表明对彼此熟悉的玩家
with each other will tie 75% of the time
将会有75%几率平局
due to the limited number of outcomes.
因为游戏的结果十分有限
Well what if we added a few more choices
那要是我们增加选择呢
Like rock paper scissors candy pony.
比如石头 布 剪刀 糖果 小马
Now you're just being silly.
你现在就是在说蠢话了
But your idea of a winner takes all competition is a good one.
但你的这个赢家说了算的主意很不错
We just need to come up with something that is fair to both of us.
我们只需要想出一个对我俩都公平的游戏即可
What if we list all the spices
要不我们来按照字母顺序列出
in Mom's spice rack alphabetically
妈妈香料架上所有的香料
I'll go first. Adobo.
我先来 阿斗波
Black pepper. Cinnamon.
黑胡椒 肉桂
Coriander. Cumin.
香菜 小茴香
We're not playing the spice game.
我们才不玩这香料游戏
Dill.
莳萝
So now I have these two guys in my life.
现在有两个男人对我有意思
And I know that might sound like bragging but at my age
我知道这听起来像在显摆 但到我这年纪
if you are single and not hooked to an oxygen tank
如果你单身而且不需要用氧气瓶
you got to swat 'em away.
身边绝对狂蜂浪蝶无数
好丈夫 父亲
查理·塔克
I'm still pissed at you for dying.
我还在气你死掉了呢
I'm not gonna just sit at home and miss you.
我才不会独自坐在家里想你
I mean you wouldn't want that.
你也不会希望我这样的
You'd want me to go out and have fun right
你会希望我出去走动 好好玩对吧
Take your time think about it.
不急 你慢慢想
Damn John.
哇 约翰
Three already What are you using for bait
已经三只了吗 你用的是什么饵啊
I made it myself. It's uh
我自己做的 是...
cheese garlic and a little bit of pig brains.
起司 大蒜再加一点猪脑
Pig brains Where the hell you get pig brains
猪脑吗 你从哪搞到的猪脑啊
From the butcher.
从屠夫那里
But you get some odd looks when you ask for it.
不过你去跟他要的时候他会给你奇怪的眼神
You get odd looks Oh I find that hard to believe.
你被人用奇怪的眼神看吗 "难以置信"
Like this.
就像这样
I think he's pulling your leg John.
他闹你呢 约翰
Oh I see.
我懂了
Meaning I get odd looks all the time.
意思是我常常被人用奇怪眼神看
That's funny.
有意思
Well if anyone wants to try my bait uh you're welcome to.
如果有人想试试我的饵 欢迎啊
Sure. Yeah I'll give her a go.
-当然好 -我试试看
Dale
戴尔
No I think I know how to fish John.
不用 我知道怎么钓鱼 约翰
Really 'Cause it doesn't look like it.
真的吗 因为看起来不像啊
Well maybe that's because all your talking
有可能是你一直讲话
is scaring the fish away.
把鱼都给吓跑了
Evidence suggests your theory is incorrect.
证据显示你的理论是错误的
Well evidence suggests I need another beer.
证据显示我需要再来一瓶啤酒
Not that bad.
还不错
Oh that's nice.
真好
你们决定要待在家里玩游戏了吗
Nope. We're inventing a new game
不是 我们要发明一个新游戏
and the winner gets to pick what we do today.
赢家可以决定我们今天做什么
We had to find a way to make sure
我们得找到方法
that it's completely fair to both of us.
来保证这对我们双方都完全公平
So we made a list of 20 challenges
所以我们列出了20种挑战
that combine stuff we're both good at.
结合了我俩都擅长的事
Whoever wins each challenge gets to take a block
每赢得一个挑战 就能拿一块木头
and put it on top of their tower.
搭在自己的楼顶
Whoever's tower reaches the height
其大楼先达到这火箭高度的人
of this rocket first wins.
就是赢家
Okay I will leave you to it.
好 那我就不打扰你们了
"And finally both parties agree the loser will do the activity
"最后 双方同意 输家将愿玩服输
selected by the winner graciously without complaint.
对赢家挑选的活动 不得有怨言
For the purpose of this agreement
就本协议而言
A complaint is defined as any disparaging comment
怨言的定义为诋毁性评论
Eye rolls or name calling including but not limited to
翻白眼及辱骂字眼 包括但不限于
'dingus ' 'fartbreath' and 'buttwipe.'"
'沙雕' '臭屁嘴'和'辣鸡'"
Can we just sign it and play
我们能赶紧签名 开始玩了吗
I've signed my name. Feel free to draw an "X."
我已经签了名 你可以画个叉
I know how to write my name Sheldon.
我会写我的名字好不好 谢尔顿
Damn it I wrote "Sheldon."
该死 我写成"谢尔顿"了
So Dale is fun.
戴尔很有意思
Kind of a good old boy.
算是个好老头
Reminds me a bit of you.
他有点让我想起你
He gets on my nerves.
他常惹我生气
So he kind of reminds me of you.
所以他有点让我想起你
And John's not anything like you.
约翰跟你截然不同
He's not anything like anyone.
他跟所有人都不一样
Maybe that's why I keep thinking about him.
也许那就是我一直想着他的原因
Fun fact in Finland they make a fire that's two long logs
有趣小知识 在芬兰 他们把两条原木叠起来生火
sitting on top of each other with a wedge of wood in between
在中间垫一块木楔
to let the air flow through.
让空气流过去
Aw. That's your idea of fun is it
对你来说 这算是有趣是吧
Mind if I grab a beer
我能拿瓶啤酒吗
I'm not your father. Hold on.
-我又不是你爸 -等等
This young man's underage.
这年轻人未成年
So So the laws of Texas
-那又怎样 -德州法律
are pretty clear on the subject.
对这问题有明确规定
Oh what a surprise.
好意外哦
There's one more thing you know more about than everybody else.
又有一件事是你比其他人更清楚的呢
I don't know why you're surprised.
我不知道你为什么感到意外
I don't know why you're here.
我不知道你为什么要来
I'm just gonna stick with Dr Pepper.
我还是乖乖喝汽水吧
Why don't you get some more firewood Georgie
你再去拾点柴吧 小乔治
Thank you.
谢谢你解救我
I'm here because my friend George invited me.
我来 是因为我朋友乔治邀请我来
Uh huh.
是哦
Well your friend George invited you
你朋友乔治邀请你来
because he felt sorry for you.
是因为他可怜你
You know Connie warned me you might behave like this
其实康妮提醒过我 你可能会这个态度
and she she was right.
她说对了
I don't know why the hell she ever went out with you.
我真搞不懂她以前为什么跟你约会
Well she did and we got along famously.
我们就是在一起过 并且相处得非常愉快
Until you broke up with her after you got out of...
直到你和她分手 就在你离开...
Out of what
离开什么
Say it
说出来啊
Never mind.
算了 当我没说
Damn. Piddled on my shoe.
靠 我尿到鞋子上了
What'd I miss
我错过了什么好戏
So enough about me. How about you
不说我的事了 说说你吧
You got your wings yet or is that just in the movies
你长出天使翅膀了吗 还是那都是电影骗人的
It's a Wonderful Life.
《美妙人生》电影
That's one of my favorites.
是我的最爱之一
Ah sorry. I didn't see you.
抱歉 我没看到你
I'll keep it down.
我会小声一点
No it's all right. I uh...
不 没关系 我...
talk to my wife all the time.
经常和我妻子聊天
I'm Kenneth.
我是肯尼斯
This is Vanessa.
这是凡妮莎
Connie. This is Charlie.
我是康妮 这是查理
I'd introduce them but they're neighbors.
我本来想介绍他们认识 但他们是邻居
They probably know each other.
估计早就互相认识了
Well if he complains about someone snoring
如果他抱怨有人打鼾
I'm sure it's her.
一定就是她
I didn't bury him with his hearing aid so he's fine.
他下葬时我没给他戴上助听器 他听不见的
Well you know what I'll um...
这样吧
I'll come back in a few minutes and let you finish your chat.
我过几分钟再回来 让你跟他聊完
Really nice meeting you Connie.
很高兴认识你 康妮
You too.
我也是
You see
看见没
Got to swat 'em away.
得把狂蜂浪蝶都赶走
Okay. Each player alternates
好 每个玩家边玩呼啦圈
naming a state while Hula Hooping.
边轮流说出一个州
The first player who can't name a state
谁说不出州名
or drops the Hula Hoop loses.
或呼啦圈掉了 就输了
Ready
准备好了吗
set
预备
go.
开始
Texas.
德克萨斯州
Darn it.
可恶
So I won
所以我赢啦
Yes.
是的
Good. 'Cause I was just gonna say "Texas" again.
太好了 我本来打算再说一次"德克萨斯州"的
游戏挑战大师清单
Four.
One two three four.
一 二 三 四
I declare a thumb war.
我宣布展开拇指大战
Hey that was some good catfish.
鲶鱼很好吃呢
Yeah. Real good.
是啊 非常好吃
Gentlemen.
先生们
I'm no longer enjoying this outing
我不再享受这次郊游了
so I'm going home.
我要回家
See ya. H Hang on Dale.
-慢走不送 -等等 戴尔
John y wait you can't just leave.
约翰 你不能就这么走啊
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们在深山野岭呢
Not a problem.
这不是问题
I have my compass a flashlight and half a bag of gorp.
我有指南针 手电筒和半包干果
No wait wait.
不 等等
Please. Let him go George.
-拜托 -让他走吧 乔治
You want to tell Connie you lost her old boyfriend in the woods
你想告诉康妮 你把她前男友弄丢在树林了吗
Well he's a grown man for crying out loud.
他可是成年男人
Let him do what he wants.
他想做什么随他去
Well that's an argument for me having a beer.
这下我有充分理由喝啤酒了
Shut up. Come on Dale.
你闭嘴 别这样 戴尔
Do the right thing. Tell him to stay.
做正确的事 叫他留下来
Fine.
行吧
John
约翰
Oh damn.
糟了
John
约翰
Boy for a little guy he's fast ain't he
他那么小只 脚步倒挺快啊
I win.
我赢了
You can't set it that way.
你不能那么摆
Does it say that in the rules
规则里有说不行吗
Well no.
倒是没有
And is this your signature
这是你本人的签名吗
Yes but...
是的 但是
Mom we're going to Chuck E. Cheese
妈妈 我们要去查克芝士餐厅
We're not going anywhere. It's almost your bedtime.
我们哪都不去了 你们差不多该睡觉了
Sorry hon.
抱歉了 宝贝
Well all that matters is that I'm the winner.
最重要的是 我赢了
Yes you are.
没错 你赢了
Actually I was the winner.
其实我才是真正的赢家
We spent the whole day doing everything I love
我们这一天都在做我喜欢的各种事
drafting contracts arguing about rules
起草合同 争辩规则
and most importantly never leaving the house.
最重要的是 不踏出家门一步
Come on. I don't want to.
-拜托啦 -我不想玩
Just one more time.
就再一次嘛
Fine.
好吧
Rock paper scissors candy pony
石头 剪刀 布 糖果 小马
Rock trips pony. I win.
石头绊倒小马 我赢了
How do you keep winning
你为什么每次都赢
You keep picking pony.
因为你每次都出小马
Gorp
吃干果吗
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片