Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Hi June. Connie Dale this is Justin.
-你好 琼 -康妮 戴尔 这是贾斯汀
You must be a friend of my son's.
你一定是我儿子的朋友
Actually he's my date.
事实上 他是我的约会对象
Really
真的吗
She brought him here on purpose.
她带他来是别有用心
What purpose
别有什么心
To upset me.
为了刺激我
Can you believe that Dale thinks
你能相信吗 戴尔认为
the only reason you brought him here is just to piss him off
你带他来婚礼的唯一原因是为了激怒他
That's exactly why I brought him.
这正是我带他来的目的
Why would you go out of your way
你为什么要特地
to upset Dale at your own son's wedding
在你儿子婚礼上惹怒戴尔
He's my ex husband.
他是我前夫嘛
Well he's my boyfriend.
但他是我男友
Hey that's your problem.
那是你的问题
Well you're starting to be my problem.
那你现在成为我的眼中钉了
Dr. Linkletter what can I do for you
林克莱特博士 请问有什么事吗
I just want to let you know with Dr. Sturgis away
我只是想告诉你虽然斯特吉斯博士不在了
I'll be available should Sheldon need anything.
但是以后我也会帮忙照看谢尔顿
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
His well being is important to me.
他好不好对我十分重要
As was made abundantly clear by my boss.
这可是我的老板亲自下达的命令
After a few short weeks as a full time college student
在当了几周全日制大学生后
I'm proud to say the transition had gone quite nicely.
我能很骄傲表示我完美转变成了大学生
My classes were going well I knew my way around campus
课都上得很好 对校园环境也都很熟悉了
and I had an active and vibrant social life.
而社交生活还十分丰富
There you are. ‭Why are you here
-你来啦 -你为什么在这里
Lunch. Don't worry I didn't start without you.
吃午餐啊 放心 我没不等你就开动
How did you get in
你怎么进来的
Janitor Jim.
靠清洁工吉姆
And why would Janitor Jim do that
为什么清洁工吉姆会让你进来
You're not my only friend around here.
你可不是我在学校里唯一的朋友
I'll trade you my apple slices for your pudding cup.
我愿意用切片苹果跟你换你的布丁
No. ‭Aren't you a little old for a pudding cup
-不要 -你这年纪不适合吃布丁了吧
Sheldon surely there's somebody else you could have lunch with.
谢尔顿 我敢确定你有更好的共进午餐人选
There is but the lunch rush is a busy time for janitors.
有啊 不过清洁工们在午餐尖峰时期都很忙
Perhaps you could work on widening your social circles here.
或许你可以努力扩大一下自己的社交圈
I'm already at two.
已经有足足两个人了啊
That's double where I was at high school.
比我高中时多了一倍呢
Hey.
我回来了
Hey. How was school
你回来啦 今天学校如何
Fine. Work ‭Fine.
-还行 你工作呢 -也还行
And Mom says we never talk.
咱俩多好啊 妈还说我们都不聊天
What is that on your belt there
你皮带上那是什么
It's my new beeper.
是我新的BB机
Why in the world would you need a beeper
你为什么会需要BB机啊
So people can get in touch with me.
方便别人联系我啊
Trust me when you're not around no one's thinking
相信我 你不在的时候没人会想着
"I must speak with Georgie this minute."
"哎呀 我必须立刻跟小乔治联络'
Hey lots of people have these.
干嘛啦 很多人都有这个好吗
Yeah doctors and drug dealers
是啊 医生跟毒品贩子
and you're not smart enough to be either.
而你的智商局限了你进入这两行当
Excuse me I'm being beeped.
不好意思 有人呼我
Hey I was paged from this number.
你好 有人从这个号码呼我
No I'm not Bruce. Sorry.
不 我不是布鲁斯 抱歉
Mm sounds like you got a real emergency there Bruce.
听起来是真的有急事啊 布鲁斯
Hey Connie it's June.
你好 康妮 我是琼
You know I don't feel good about what happened the other night
其实那天晚上的事情我觉得挺抱歉的
and I just want to say I'm sorry.
我就是想打来跟你道个歉
Could you give me a call back
你接到了能给我回个电话吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
That's nice.
还挺好啊
I don't know why you get an apology.
我都不知道为什么是跟你道歉
I'm the one she was trying to piss off.
她故意气的人明明就是我
Looks like she's still doing it.
看来她还没停止气你
All the years we were married I never once got an apology.
跟她结婚那么多年 她从没跟我道过一次歉
Well you're not exactly the apologizing kind yourself
你自己也不是个会跟人认错的人啊
you know.
你知道的吧
Well that's not true.
才没有好吗
For years after we broke up I was telling people
我跟她散伙这么多年来 我一直都跟别人说
I was sorry I married her.
娶她这事我真是犯了弥天大错
Thanks Jim.
吉姆 谢谢你
Where could he be
他去哪了怎么还没来
Dr. Linkletter
林克莱特博士吗
No.
不是
Sorry. You and he have the same loafers.
抱歉 你跟他穿了同款乐福鞋
Carry on.
您继续
The Moho lies between the mantle and the crust and...
莫荷界面就夹在地幔与地壳之间...
Excuse me I'm looking for Dr. Linkletter.
打扰一下 我想找林克莱特博士
He's not here.
他不在这里
Sorry for wasting your time.
抱歉浪费了你们宝贵的时间
Oh this is geology.
原来是地质学课啊
You're already wasting your time.
你们本来就在浪费时间了
What
干嘛
I've been looking for you.
我到处找你呢
I was just trying to have a little privacy.
我只是想要有一点私人空间
Smart. No one will bother us out here.
真聪明 肯定不会有别人来这里打扰我们
What is that Ham
在吃什么呢 火腿吗
Hello. You paged me
你好 你呼我了吗
Bruce
布鲁斯吗
Sorry you have the wrong number.
抱歉 你搞错号码了
Oh. I was trying to reach my grandson.
我本来是想联系我孙子
Well when you do can you have him tell people
如果你之后联系到他 可以请他告诉大家
this ain't his pager no more
他已经换了号码了吗
I was hoping he could give me a ride to the drugstore.
我本来还希望他能帮忙载我去药局呢
I need to pick up my prescription.
我需要去取药
All right well good luck.
好吧 那祝你好运
I took my last heart pill this morning.
我今早刚吃了最后一颗心脏药
Sorry to hear that.
那真是太遗憾了
I suppose I could walk if I take it slow.
如果我自己慢慢走 应该也是能走到啦
You are just the little lifesaver.
你真是我的救命恩人
No problem ma'am.
没事的 太太
You know we are gonna drive right by that farmers market.
你知道前面会经过那个农贸市场吗
You ever had their peaches
有没有吃过它们的桃子
Don't think so.
应该没有
Well then we have to stop.
那我们一定得在那里停一下
I'm gonna buy you a peach.
我要给你买桃子吃
You really don't have to.
真的不用啦
I insist.
我一定要
And then we'll swing by Braum's so I can pick up some whipped cream.
然后我们再去一趟布家冰激凌店买一点奶油
That goes great with peaches.
配上桃子可好吃了
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for letting us know.
谢谢你告诉我们
Uh I will speak to him.
好 我会再跟他谈
Sorry for the trouble.
抱歉给您造成麻烦了
Bye.
再见
What's going on
怎么了
That was Dr. Linkletter.
是林克莱特博士打来
He says that Sheldon is spending too much time with him.
他说谢尔顿花太多时间跟他待着了
Better him than us right
缠着他好过缠着我们啊
He's suggesting that Sheldon try and find some friends on campus.
他建议让谢尔顿试着在学校里交些朋友
Makes sense.
很有道理
I'm just worried that he's gonna be hanging out with people
我很担心他会认识那些
who are drinking and going to parties.
喝酒跑派对的孩子
Like he's gonna make friends with the cool kids.
说得像他能跟这种酷孩子交上朋友
You still dating that young guy
你还在跟那个年轻人交往吗
Justin
贾斯汀吗
Oh yeah. It wasn't just to bug Dale.
当然 跟他交往不光是为了恶心戴尔
He's hot.
他很帅好吗
And he doesn't eat dinner at 5 00.
而且他也不会五点就需要吃晚饭
Dale and I once ate dinner at 3 30.
我跟戴尔有一次3点半就吃了晚餐
I still think it was lunch.
我还是觉得那顿应该是午餐
Hey you got any plans this weekend
你这周末有什么安排了吗
I don't think so. Why
应该没有吧 怎么了
I happen to have a coupon for a free room at the Royale Casino.
我刚好有一张皇家赌场的免费住宿券
Now you're talking
这就很让人想听下去了
How'd you swing that
你怎么搞到手的
Well you lose enough they give you all kinds of crap.
只要你输够多钱 他们什么都会送你
I'm in.
我加入
And if you really feel like gambling
如果你真的想要赌大一点
they got an all you can eat seafood buffet.
他们还有丰盛的海鲜吃到饱自助呢
Put enough drinks in me I'll eat anything.
把我灌够醉 老娘什么都敢吃
Wil Wheaton's cute.
威尔·惠顿挺帅
If you like him then you should watch Star Trek with me.
如果你喜欢他 你应该跟我一起看《星际旅行》
He's not that cute.
他也没帅到这种程度
Shelly I was looking at your college catalog.
谢利 我刚才看了你的大学介绍手册
There are a lot of fun clubs.
学校里有很多有趣的社团啊
Might be a nice way to make some new friends.
参加社团或许能结交很多新朋友呢
I don't need friends. I have Dr. Linkletter.
我不需要朋友 我有林克莱特博士了
And he's fun but...
他是挺有趣 但是...
did you know that there's a Science Fiction Club
你知道学校里有科幻社吗
You like science fiction.
你不是喜欢科幻吗
I prefer science fact.
我更喜欢科学真理
Then maybe you might enjoy the Astronomy Club.
那或许你会喜欢天文社
Outer space and such.
外太空什么的
Ooh. You can meet other people from your planet.
这样你就能认识你母星的人了
Read your magazine.
安静读你的杂志
Why are you so interested in me joining a club
你为什么这么兴致勃勃要我加入社团
I just want to make sure
我只是想要确保
that you get the full college experience.
你体验到大学生活里的方方面面嘛
I suppose my so called peers could benefit from my presence.
我想我的出现的确是能令同学们感到蓬荜生辉
And you might benefit too.
你或许也能有所收获
A nice thought but I don't spread my sunshine
这想法不错 但我的光辉
for selfish reasons.
是无私洒向人间的
Give me the catalog.
把手册给我
You tried and that's what counts.
你努力过了 过程比结果重要
Hello lunch friend.
你好 午餐伙伴
Hi Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
Egg salad. Stinky.
蛋沙拉 臭啊
What do you want
你来干嘛
I have some bad news.
我有坏消息要告诉你
I'm going to join a club on campus
我要去加入学校里的社团
which means we won't be able to have lunch together.
所以以后无法跟你一起共进午餐了
Wonderful
太好了
For you. Sad for me.
我是指你好 我不好
Mmm. Happy trails.
一路顺风 慢走不送
Oh no we're still having lunch today.
没呢 我们还能一起再共进一餐
You get to help me decide which club I should join.
你有荣幸帮忙我选要加入的社团
Terrific.
"真好"
For some reason Dr. Linkletter felt it was important
不知为何 林克莱特博士觉得
that I start my quest to join a club immediately.
我加入社团是头等大事且刻不容缓
The interview process was tougher than you'd expect.
不过面试的过程比我想象中艰难
So why exactly should I join your club
所以我为什么该加入你们社团
Well cool people good chess players
成员酷 棋力也赞
and when the weather's nice we meet in the quad.
而且当天气好时 我们会到学校庭院集合
Outside Yes.
-户外吗 -是的
Under trees Yes.
-树下吗 -是的
Where birds live Yes.
-鸟住的地方吗 -对啊
I think we're done here.
在此告别
So what kind of activities
所以在这个社团
does the Science Fiction Club engage in
我们会进行什么样的活动呢
Well this Friday we're having a screening
这周五我们要一起看
of Star Wars on laser disc.
激光盘的《星球大战》
I thought this was the Science Fiction Club.
我记得你们不是科幻社吗
It is. Star Wars is science fantasy.
-是啊 -《星球大战》是科奇类
The Force is basically magic.
原力基本上就是魔力
At that point you might as well be watching The Hobbit.
这都能算的话 那你们干脆看《霍比特人》得了
That's next week.
我们下周就要看那个
This is madness.
这是要疯啊
Proposition the newest member of the Debate Club
命题 辩论社最新的成员
should be Sheldon Cooper.
应该是谢尔顿·库珀
You're the affirmative. Go.
你是正方 开辩
Who's Sheldon Cooper
谢尔顿·库珀是哪位
Me. And I believe I should not join the debate team
我本人 我认为我不该加入辩论队
because there are far more valuable uses of my time.
因为我的时间能用在更有价值的地方
Do you want to join or not
你到底想不想加入
That's the debate isn't it
这不就是要辩论的问题吗
I don't know what's happening.
我搞不懂这是怎么回事
If you're thrown for a loop wait until you hear my rebuttal.
你这就被我震住了吗 我还没开始辩驳呢
Sheldon Cooper should not join the debate team
谢尔顿·库珀不该加入辩论队
because your leadership is clearly questionable.
因为你的领导能力显然很有问题
Okay you're not in the club.
好吧 你不能加入本社团
Ha I win. Wait.
开心 我赢了 等等
Aren't you gonna call them back ‭No.
-你不回电话给对方吗 -不了
It's this old lady. She keeps getting me
是一个老太太 她不停地使唤我
to run her errands and do her chores.
帮她跑腿办事和做家务
You don't even do that here.
你连在家都不干这些啊
I know.
就是啊
She's not your grandma.
她又不是你奶奶
Just call her back and say no.
打回去拒绝她就是了
You're right.
你说得对
Thanks again. Uh huh.
-再次感谢 -没事
What're you gonna do with all these plants
这么多植物你要拿来干什么
Put them in my garden.
把它们种到我的花园里
Sounds like a lot of work.
听起来会很辛苦
Aw man.
又被坑了
So why are you taking me instead of Dale
你为什么带我去 而不是带戴尔
Well last time he and I went casino hopping
上次我和他去赌场玩
it didn't work out too hot.
结果可不太美妙
'Cause he proposed and you said no
因为他求婚而你拒绝了吗
Why would he tell you that
他为什么要告诉你这件事啊
Hey don't feel bad. I'm the dummy that said yes to him.
别内疚 我可是答应过他求婚的傻子
Well I guess you got a point there.
我想你说得有道理
Turn it up. I love that song.
大声点 我超爱这首歌
Crazy
疯狂
I'm crazy for feeling
这种寂寞
So lonely
快将我逼疯
You know they got karaoke at the lounge.
赌场休息室有卡拉OK哦
I'm crazy
疯狂
Crazy for feeling
这种忧郁
So blue
快将我逼疯
That's some voice you got.
你的歌声真"催人泪下"
Thank you.
多谢夸奖啦
Sheldon why are you at my desk
谢尔顿 你怎么坐在我的位子
I like your keyboard. The ones at the library are too clacky.
我喜欢你的键盘 图书馆那些太响了
I thought you were going to join a club.
你不是打算参加社团吗
I tried but they each had their own problems.
我试过了 但每个社团都存在问题
By chance were any of those problems you
其中有没有哪些问题碰巧就是你呢
You're so funny. I missed this.
你真幽默 我想念你说笑
Would you like your seat back
你想让我把位子还给你吗
Yes.
是的
I'd also like my office back.
我也想要回我的办公室
What do you mean
什么意思
Son you can't just hang out here whenever you want.
孩子 你不能随时想来这待着就来
Why not We're friends.
为什么 我们是朋友啊
No. I'm a professor you're a student.
不 我是教授 你是学生
I'm 68 you're 11.
我68岁 你11岁
Do you see where I'm headed here
你意识到我想说什么了吗
Nope.
不知道
Sheldon I've tried to be nice about this
谢尔顿 我试过委婉地告诉你了
but you're just not taking the hint.
但你就是听不懂暗示
If you have questions about class I'm here.
如果你对课程有疑问 可以来找我
Otherwise please leave me alone.
除此以外 请你别来打扰我
Uh I understand.
我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm hurt Dr. Linkletter doesn't want me as a friend.
林克莱特博士不想跟我做朋友 我很受伤
Understandable.
这可以理解
I'm also angry.
我也很生气
I don't like having two feelings at once.
我不喜欢同时有两种心情
It's annoying.
这样很烦
Great annoyed. That's three.
好极了 加上烦 这下有三种了
I thought you were gonna join a club.
你不是要加入社团吗
Too bad there isn't a Dr. Linkletter Haters Club.
可惜没有仇林克莱特博士者社团
I would join that in a heartbeat.
要是有我立马加入
Maybe I should start one.
也许我该成立一个
Starting your own club is an interesting idea.
自己成立个社团这想法挺有意思
Maybe just not one based on
不过最好别基于
you know hating someone.
仇恨某人吧
You started that group at church
你在教会专门成立了一个小组
for parents who hate The Simpsons.
全是仇视《辛普森一家》的家长
It's not about hate. We just write letters
那不是仇恨 我们只是写信投诉
to get it taken off the air.
让那个卡通停播
And it's gonna happen any day now.
这节目随时就要下架啦
Ironically
讽刺的是
the only Simpson she did like was O.J.
她唯一喜欢过的辛普森是O·J·辛普森
Time's funny that way.
时间就是这么喜欢打脸
Whoever decided to put video poker
把电动扑克安装在酒吧的人
in the bar is a genius.
就是天才
If they change the seats out to toilets
如果他们把座椅搬去厕所
we'd never have to leave.
我们永远都不用挪窝了
So what else has Dale told you about our relationship
戴尔还跟你说了哪些我们交往的事
You still hung up on that
你还在纠结这事吗
Apparently.
当然啦
You know I don't think he meant to.
我觉得他不是有意说出来的
We were having a drink and it just kind of slipped out.
我们当时在喝酒 他不小心说溜嘴而已
Y'all still go out drinking together
你们还有一起出去喝酒吗
It was our grandson's elementary school graduation
那天是我们孙子的小学毕业典礼
so yeah.
所以我们去喝了
I didn't know y'all were that close.
我都不知道你们关系还那么好
Are you jealous
你吃醋了吗
No. Sounds like it.
-没有 -听起来有哦
Well...
那...
You ever sleep with him after the divorce
你们离婚后还睡过吗
Gross No.
恶心 当然没有
That cranky bag of wrinkles is all yours.
那个暴躁的臭老头是你的了
That's a comfort.
那我就安心了
I guess.
算是吧
Well now that we're being honest
既然我们敞开心扉了
can I ask you a question Sure.
-我能问你个问题吗 -可以
Do you regret saying no to Dale
你后悔拒绝戴尔了吗
No.
没有
There was a little pause there.
你稍微停顿了一下
There was not
才没有
Okay I believe you.
好吧 我相信你
Thank you.
谢谢
You see how I paused
看到没 我也停顿了一下
That means I was lying.
那代表我在说谎
Missy
米希
has your social experience in middle school been going well
你在中学的社交体验还顺利吗
So good it's nuts.
简直顺利到飞起
Are you a member of any clubs
你有加入任何团体吗
Well in the cafeteria we call our table
在食堂 我们那桌自称是
Heather M. And the Funky Lunch Bunch.
海瑟·M和众仙女午餐小团体
Well I meant school sanctioned clubs.
我是指学校认可的社团
The F.L.B. Is a pretty big deal.
仙午团可是众人仰慕的对象
I don't get why people think
我不明白大家为何认为
that the social aspect of education is so important.
教育中的社交层面如此重要
Maybe 'cause the education aspect is so boring.
可能是因为教育本身太无聊了
But that's the whole point of school.
但那就是学校的意义啊
Eh. I'll stick with being popular.
随你 我反正要继续当万人迷
I'd like to point out
我想指出
that one of us has a Nobel Prize.
我们其中一个可是诺贝尔奖得主
All the other one has is a loving family and friends
另一个只有相亲相爱的家人和朋友
which I also have. Boy did I win
这些我也有 我真是碾压大胜啊
This is it. I'm done.
这是最后一次了 我不干了
Oh hi. You must be Georgie. Uh yeah.
-你好 你就是小乔治吧 -是的
My nana says you've been taking such good care of her.
我奶奶说你这段时间对她照顾有加
You're so sweet.
你真是太有爱了
Thanks but she's the sweet one.
谢谢 不过有爱的是她啦
Isn't she
可不是嘛
Nana Georgie's here
奶奶 小乔治来了
Ask him if he wants to stay for dinner.
问他想不想留下来吃晚餐
I'm free. What're we having
我有空 今晚吃什么
Tender love is blind
温柔的爱是盲目的
It requires a dedication
这份爱需要无私的奉献
All this love we feel
我们之间汹涌的爱意
It needs no conversation
无需言语表达
Ride it together uh huh
一同享受
From love with each other
对彼此的爱
Islands in the stream
溪流中的岛屿
That is what we are
就像你我
No one in between
没人能介入
How can we be wrong
我们是天生一对
Sail away with me
和我一起远航吧
To another world
去往另一个世界
And we rely on each other uh huh
相依为命
From one lover to another uh huh
我们是命定的恋人
We sound good
我们唱得真棒
One of us does.
只有其中一人棒
The next day
第二天
I set out to start my own club.
我着手成立我的社团
It involved science education
其包含了科学 教育
and all the glitz and glamour of show business.
和娱乐界的闪耀星光
All I had to do was sit back
我只需坐下来
and wait for my new Proton posse to come rolling in.
等同样喜欢《质子教授》的小伙伴们蜂拥而入
Greetings fellow Professor Proton fan.
你好 《质子教授》同好
Oh I thought this room was empty.
我还以为这间教室没人
Well it's not. This is a meeting
有人 这里在开
of the Professor Proton Appreciation Club.
《质子教授》鉴赏社的会议
Would you like to fill out an application
你想填申请入社表吗
I'm just looking for someplace quiet.
我只是想找个安静的地方
I understand.
我明白
Well it doesn't look like anyone's gonna show up
看样子没人会来了
so if you would like to read here you're welcome to.
如果你想在这里看书 请便吧
Okay.
好啊
I was only starting this club
我成立这个社团
because my mother wanted me to make some friends.
只是因为我妈希望我交些朋友
Not just her.
不只她
It started with my physics professor
一开始是因为我的物理教授
Dr. Linkletter who I thought was my friend
林克莱特博士 我本来以为他是我的朋友
but then decided... Are you gonna keep talking
-但之后决定... -你打算一直说不停吗
I I've got a book.
我有带书来
That day the Read in Silence Club was born.
那一天 安静看书社诞生了
Its members were me and my new friend...
成员包括我和我的新朋友...
What's your name
你叫什么名字
And my new friend that guy.
和我的新朋友 那位小哥
Make it stop.
快接啦
Who the hell is this
你谁啊
Hey. Morning sunshine.
早上好 美女
What time is it
现在几点了
2 00 in the afternoon.
下午两点
Really
真的吗
Well I mean you had a wild night singing and everything.
毕竟你昨晚玩得很疯 唱嗨了玩嗨了
How do you know that
你怎么知道的
You called me at 3 00 in the morning.
你凌晨三点给我打过电话
Do you remember me calling Dale last night
你记得我昨晚有打电话给戴尔吗
No.
不记得
Do it Call him Do it Call him
快 打给他 快 打给他
And I know exactly what I'm gonna say.
我知道要对他说什么
What'd I say
我说什么了
You don't remember
你不记得了吗
And then I lost $20 at the video poker bar
然后我在电动扑克酒吧输了20块
and then we sang karaoke.
之后我们唱了卡拉OK
Tell him about the shrimp.
快告诉他虾的事
‭We went to the all you can eat buffet
我们还去吃自助餐了
you know and they had these jumbo shrimp.
那里供应特大鲜虾
And I mean they weren't just saying they were jumbo. So big
-说特大一点没夸张 -塞满我一嘴巴
Are you gonna tell me what I said or not
你到底告不告诉我 我说了什么
Hell no. I'm having too much fun.
才不告诉你 我现在乐着呢
I hate you.
我讨厌你
I can live with that.
我可以接受
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片