Water Demon.
水魔王
Ice Dragon.
冰龙
Lesser Warlord of Ka'a.
卡哈战神
Not so fast.
慢着
Infinite Sheldon.
无敌谢尔顿
Infinite Sheldon
无敌谢尔顿
Yes Infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards
是的 "无敌谢尔顿"能击败其他所有牌
and does not violate the rule against homemade cards
而且没有违背自制卡牌的规则
because I made it at work.
因为这规则是我在工作时发明的
Do you understand why people don't want to play with you
你明白为何别人都不想跟你一起玩吗
No...
不明白
Although it's a question I've been pondering since preschool.
虽然我从幼儿园开始就一直被问这个问题
Hey your copy of Science Magazine was in my mailbox.
你的《科学》杂志寄到了我的邮箱里
Oh thanks. Mm hmm.
哦 谢了
Check it out all about planets this month.
看啊 这期讲的都是关于星球的内容
That's an atom.
这是颗原子
Agree to disagree.
各抒己见嘛
That's what I love about science.
这就是我喜爱科学的原因
There's no one right answer.
因为总没有正确的答案
So...
那么...
You and Zack again huh
你和扎克又在一起了吗
Yeah yeah me and Zack again.
是啊 我和扎克又在一起了
Were we here earlier
我俩之前来过吗
Okay we should we should go.
好吧 我看我们还是走吧
Ah not yet.
等下
I want to talk science with the science dudes.
我还想和这帮捣腾科学的小子聊聊科学呢
Oh and the science dudes want to talk science with you.
好棒哦 科学小子们要和你聊科学了
What do you want to talk about
你想聊点啥呢
rocks dinosaurs our friend the beaver
岩石 恐龙还是我们的好朋友海狸呢
You know I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel.
我在探索频道看过件妙事
Turns out that if you kill a starfish
原来海星一旦被杀
it'll just come back to life.
它会立刻复活
Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts
那海星没穿拳击短裤吧
Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.
也许你看的是尼克频道[儿童频道]
No I'm almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel.
不 我比较确定看的是探索频道
It was a great show.
那是个不错的节目
They also said dolphins might be smarter than people.
节目还说海豚可能比人还聪明
They might be smarter than some people.
海豚可能比某些人聪明
Maybe we can do an experiment to find out.
也许我们可以做个试验看看
That's easy enough.
这很容易
We'd need a large tank of water a hoop to jump through
我们找一缸水 找个海豚能穿过去的铁圈
and a bucket of whatever bite sized treats you find tasty.
再找一桶你喜欢吃的饵料就行了
I don't get it.
我没听懂
A dolphin might.
海豚可能懂
Oh I see.
我明白了
You guys are inferring that I'm stupid.
你们是说我傻是吧
That's not correct.
你这就错了
We were implying it.
我们是在暗喻
You then inferred it.
是你自己说出来的
Let's go.
我们走
You know for a group of guys
有这样一群人
who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied
一辈子可能都会被别人羞辱欺负着
you can be real jerks.
你们就是那羞辱人的混蛋
Shame on all of you.
为你们感到羞耻
What the hell did I do
我什么都没做过啊
You laughed.
你笑了
Do you think Penny's right
你们也认同佩妮的说法吗
Were we bullying Zack
我们刚才是在欺负扎克吗
No I know bullying.
不 我知道什么叫欺负
He left here unswirlied and his ass crack was underpants free.
他刚才走得很淡定 内裤也好端端地在屁股上呢
And nobody drew a penis on his forehead.
而且也没人把鸡鸡画到他额头上啊
That happened to you
有人画到过你额头上吗
First day of cricket camp.
我去板球训练营的第一天
They drew it so the testicles were my eyes.
他们就是想拿我的俩眼睛当蛋蛋
I don't know I think we might owe the guy an apology.
我觉得我们还是得跟那家伙道个歉
So go apologize. Why me
-那你去道歉呗 -为什么是我去
You started it we just piled on.
你开的头 我们只是附和罢了
What would I even say
那我该怎么说
Zack I'm sorry you're stupid.
扎克 很抱歉 你太蠢了
Have a Milk Dud.
吃点奶球吧
A Milk Dud
奶球
Yeah Milk Duds with their self deprecating name
是的 凭借奶球这自嘲的名字
and remarkably mild flavor
外加温和的口味
are the most apologetic of the boxed candies.
是盒装糖果里最能表达歉意的
I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
We're all responsible.
这事儿我们都有责任
I say we all go.
所以都该去道歉
Come on who's with me
拜托 谁跟我一起去一下呢
Free comic books to anyone who comes with me.
跟我去的我赠送漫画书 谁想去一下呢
I might get punched. You really want to miss that
我可能会被海扁一顿 你们不想看看吗
Junior Mints are pretty apologetic.
薄荷糖也挺有道歉味道的
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
Penny.
佩妮
What Yeah we came to talk to Zack. Hey Zack.
-什么事 -我们想跟扎克说两句 扎克你还好吗
What do you want
你们想怎么样
Listen the stuff we were saying before
我们之前说的那些
we were just kidding around.
只不过是跟你开玩笑来着
No you weren't.
才不是呢
You were making fun of me.
你们刚才在嘲讽我
Come on that's what we do.
拜托 我们经常这样的
We give each other a hard time.
互相找不痛快
Hey Sheldon
喂 谢尔顿
you look like a praying mantis.
你长得像在祈祷的螳螂
That's very hurtful.
你这话太伤人了
See
看到了吧
I don't know it still wasn't very nice.
我不知道 还是觉得很不爽
Milk Dud
奶球要吗
Oh I love Milk Duds.
爱死奶球了
Okay we're cool.
好了 咱们和好了
Junior Mints.
还说薄荷糖吗
You guys want to come in and have a beer
你们想进来喝杯啤酒吗
Uh we're on our way to the comic book store.
我们正打算去漫画书店呢
Leonard's buying.
莱纳德请客哦
Really
真的吗
I haven't been to a comic book store
我有整整一百万年
in literally a million years.
没去过漫画书店了
Literally
真的吗
Literally a million years
是字面上理解的一百万年吗
Don't.
打住
You want to go with 'em No.
-你想和他们一起去吗 -不想
Okay see you later. Wait
-哦 那就回见了 -等等
w w w wait you're ditching me to go look at comic books
等等 你为了去漫画书店就丢下我吗
Are you mad at me
你生我气了吗
I'm not happy.
我不高兴了
Milk Dud
奶球要吗
Wow this place is awesome.
哇 这地方太赞了
Where do they keep the Archies
阿奇的漫画一般在哪儿
(美国著名漫画出版商)
In the bedrooms of ten year old girls where they belong.
在十岁小姑娘的卧室里 在那儿才对
Oh no you're thinking old school Archie.
你说的那是老阿奇漫画
It's much more sophisticated now.
现在已经成熟多了
Like there's two universes
比如说 有两个宇宙
and Archie's married to Betty in one
阿奇在一个宇宙去了贝蒂
and Veronica in the other.
在另一个娶了维罗妮卡
(出自阿奇《New Look》系列第三期)
Midge is even breaking up with Moose.
米吉甚至和慕思分手了
No.
不会吧
About time right
早该改了 对吧
Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard
你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦
Uh no. Oh this is Zack.
不是 这位是扎克
He's a friend of ours.
只是朋友而已
Zack this is Stuart.
扎克 这位是斯图尔特
He owns the store.
这儿的老板
Wow lucky you.
哇 好福气啊
Yeah I work 70 hours a week
是啊 我每周上70小时的班
and average $1.65 an hour.
平均每小时赚一块六毛五
Sweet.
很赞啊
Is that sarcasm
他这是讽刺我吗
No it's an indictment of the American education system.
非也 他是在控诉无能的美国教育系统
The Archies are over here.
阿奇漫画都在那边呢
Yippee.
好滴
So are you guys coming to my New Year's Eve costume party
你们几位来不来我的新年化装派对啊
Of course.
当然来啊
We're coming as the Justice League of America.
我们要组成美国正义联盟
(美国DC漫画公司创作的超级英雄团队)
Switching it up from last year
阵容安排得换一下
when we came as the Justice League of America.
不能和去年的重复了
To that point
你这么一提
it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity
让我忽然想起来 我们今年很有可能
to finally snare Best Group Costume
最终赢得最佳团体服饰奖
if we shore up our weak link
只要我们加强了当初的短板
which is clearly Leonard as Superman.
显然也就是莱纳德扮的超人
Hey I got new boots this year.
喂 我今年新买了靴子好吧
Guaranteed to add three inches.
保证能增高三英寸
That's sad.
真可悲
Let's ask ourselves
请扪心自问
Is there anyone we know
我们认识的人中有哪位
who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton
能扮好更爷们更合适的氪星之子[即超人]呢
Than Leonard in high heeled boots
比穿高跟靴的莱纳德更爷们吗
Howard's mother in high heeled boots
跟穿高跟靴的霍华德老妈呢
I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there
我想到了那边那位
moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica.
念念有词欣赏最新《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》的先生
Zack
扎克吗
He is the only person we know with actual muscles.
他是我们认识的 唯一有真正肌肉的人
You can't replace me with Zack.
你们不能让扎克代替我
Why not Penny did it.
为啥不行 佩妮不就这么做了
Yeah she seems happier.
对啊 她好像比以前更开心了
Why wouldn't we be
为啥我们不行
Score.
爽啊
I got an Archie Betty and Veronica
我找到了《高中生阿奇》 《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》
and a Jughead.
还有《笨瓜》这册
All set for my weekend number twos.
我的周末完美了
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Zack how would you like to be Superman
扎克 你觉得当超人感觉如何
I don't kow. Sounds like a lot of responsibility.
不知道诶 听起来责任重大啊
Fine. If Zack's gonna be Superman
好吧 如果扎克当超人的话
I want to be Green Lantern.
那我就要当绿灯侠
But I'm Green Lantern.
可我才是绿灯侠啊
You can be Aquaman.
你可以去当水行侠嘛
I don't want to be Aquaman.
我才不想当水行侠呢
He sucks.
太衰了
He sucks underwater.
在水下都衰得不行
He sucks fish pee.
还得喝鱼尿
Excuse me
容我插句嘴
I believe Aquaman uses his telepathic powers
我觉得水行侠会用他的通灵术
to request the fish do their business elsewhere.
让鱼儿们上别处撒尿去
Hey babe.
嗨 宝贝
I'm still mad at you.
我还在生你的气
Well you won't be when you hear the great news.
等听到这个天大的喜讯 你就不会生气了
What great news
什么天大的喜讯
We're going to a costume party
我们在新年夜要去参加
at the comic book store on New Year's Eve
漫画店的化装派对
and you get to be Wonder Woman.
而你将扮成神奇女侠
Complete with bulletproof bracelets and lasso of truth.
还有防弹手镯和真理套索
Invisible plane sold separately.
隐形飞机单独零售
Wait why me
慢着 为什么是我
Wh Why can't your girlfriend be Wonder Woman
为什么不找你女友做神奇女侠
She and her lab team are under quarantine.
她们实验室的人正在隔离中
Seems at the Christmas party they were doing Jell O shots
貌似她们圣诞派对时用了
out of petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever.
装黄热病毒的培养皿做果冻杯
Okay what about your friend Amy
好吧 那你朋友艾米呢
Amy Farrah Fowler doesn't believe in wearing costumes.
艾米·菲拉·福勒不会接受COSPLAY的
She isn't the free spirit I am.
她没我这么思想开放
Okay well forget it.
好吧 别妄想了
I'm not spending my New Year's Eve
我可不想在新年夜
at a comic book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume.
扮成神奇女侠在漫画店度过
He says he'll wear it if you'll be Aquaman.
他说要是你当水行侠 他愿意当神奇女侠
What are you doing
你在做啥子
We're going to be late.
我们要迟到了
I'm pacing nervously.
我在紧张地踱步
You're jogging.
你这是在慢跑
This is how the Flash paces.
闪电侠就这么踱步的
Just chill out Sheldon.
淡定点 谢尔顿
I'm not Sheldon. I'm the Flash.
我不是谢尔顿 我是闪电侠
And now I'm going to the Grand Canyon
现在我要去大峡谷吼叫
to scream in frustration.
发泄我心中的沮丧
I'm back.
我回来了
I'm Batman.
蝙蝠侠来也
Oh I hardly think so.
坑爹呢你
The real caped crusader calls his crime fighting cohorts
真正的蝙蝠侠要是迟到
when he's running late.
会打电话通知战友的
I had to walk.
我是走路过来的
I couldn't get Raj on the back of my scooter.
拉杰上不了我的小摩托车后座
I've said this before and I'll say it again.
我说过无数次了 但我还是要说
Aquaman sucks.
水行侠太衰了
Look up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane.
仰望天空 那是只鸟 是架飞机
I forget the rest.
后面的我忘了
(后面那句应该是"那是超人")
All right. Let's get this thing over with.
好吧 我们早死早超生吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
But in what universe is Wonder Woman blonde
哪儿来的金发神奇女侠啊
Relax. No one's going to be looking at her hair.
龟毛个啥 谁会盯着她的头发看啊
Ow
痛啊
I mean
应该是
ow.
可恶
Hold on. The costume came with a black wig. Where is it babe
等等 那套服装里的黑色假发呢 宝贝儿
No. I'm not wearing it. It looks stupid.
我才不要戴那个 看着逊毙了
Come on. We're trying to win a contest here.
拜托 我们可是要去比赛争冠军
Forget it. I'm not wearing the wig.
想也别想 反正我不戴假发
Penny there's no "I" In "Justice League."
佩妮 正义联盟里没有"小我"之说
(事实上 Justice里有个"i" = =|||)
Well actually...
其实...
Don't. He's making our case.
闭嘴 他在为我们说话呢
Okay babe. Uh...
好吧 宝贝儿
Kind of embarrassing me in front of my friends.
你让我在朋友面前有些难堪
Okay. You know what
得了 告诉你
I changed my mind. I'm not going.
我改主意了 我不去了
Looks like someone else is going to have to be Wonder Woman.
看来神奇女侠要换人咯
Babe open up.
宝贝 开门
I'm not talking to you.
我不和你说话
Then who are you talking to
那你现在在和谁说话
Babe
宝贝
Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
What the hell is wrong with you
你到底有什么毛病
I'm the Flash.
我是闪电侠
I just knocked 30 000 times.
我刚敲了三万次门
Okay. What do you want Sheldon
得 你要干嘛 谢尔顿
I understand why you're upset.
我明白你为什么不开心
Really
是吗
Yes.
是的
You're afraid that costume makes you look fat.
你担心这个装扮会让你显胖
No.
不是
Wh What...
怎么...
Does it
很显胖吗
Don't worry.
不用担心
Wonder Woman was an Amazon.
神奇女侠是亚马逊人
And Amazons tend to be very beefy gals.
亚马逊的女孩子都很高大健壮
Good bye Sheldon.
滚吧 谢尔顿
But they're not blonde so put on your wig.
但她们不是金发 快把假发戴上
Hello
听到吗
Stupid Aquaman.
傻逼水行侠
If it makes you feel any better
不知道这样算不算安慰
when I was dating Penny
我以前和佩妮交往时
she used to flip out on me all the time.
她也一直会生我的气
Whoa. You dated Penny
啥 你和佩妮约会过
She didn't tell you
她都没和你说吗
She told me she dated a guy named Leonard.
她说和个叫莱纳德的人交往过
Who would have thought it was you
谁会想到那就是你
Who else would it be
那还能是谁
I don't know. Somebody bigger and...
我也不知道 某个更壮的...
Yeah sure. Why not you
可不是 显然是你嘛
I may have failed.
我也许失败了
Okay I guess we just go without a Wonder Woman.
好吧 那我们只能不带神奇女侠去了
I don't want to go without Penny.
佩妮不去我也不去
Oh great. No Superman no Wonder Woman
太好了 没有超人 没有神奇女侠
All we've got is a skinny Flash
就只有瘦骨嶙峋的闪电侠
an Indian Aquaman
印度水行侠
a nearsighted Green Lantern
近视的绿灯侠
and a teeny tiny Dark Knight.
还有个袖珍型的蝙蝠侠
Obviously we're no longer a Justice League.
显然 这不能再称为正义联盟
(指《The Muppet Show》[《大青蛙布偶秀》])
We have no choice but to switch to our Muppet Baby costumes.
没办法了 只能换布偶装了
Ooh I call Kermit.
我要当科米蛙
斯库特是跑腿 剧场主人的侄子
(科米蛙是该秀的导演和支持
I'm Kermit. U're Scooter.
我才是科米蛙 你当斯库特
Oh man. Scooter sucks.
不要 斯库特太衰了
He's the Aquaman of the Muppet Babies.
他就是《大青蛙布偶秀》里的水行侠
No we can still make this work.
不 不到最后不能放弃
Leonard you talk to Penny.
莱纳德 你去找佩妮谈
What makes you think I can convince her
你为啥觉得我能说服她
You got her to have sex with you.
你都让她跟你上床了
Obviously your superpower is brainwashing.
很明显 你的超能力就是给人洗脑
Okay let me see if I understand this.
好吧 看我这么说对不对
You want me to convince my ex girlfriend
你想让我去说服我前女友
to go to a costume party with her new boyfriend
去跟她的新男友一起参加化装派对
just so we can win a stupid prize
就为了让我们赢那个愚蠢的奖吗
Yes. And make her wear the black wig. Good luck.
对 记得让她戴上黑假发 好运
Go away Sheldon.
走开 谢尔顿
It's Leonard.
我是莱纳德
Go away Leonard.
走开 莱纳德
Come on let me just talk to you.
拜托 让我跟你谈谈
It's open.
门开着呢
I'm not going to that party Leonard.
我不会去那派对的 莱纳德
Okay listen. You don't have to wear the wig.
听我说 你不必戴那假发
At this party we're gonna win first prize
只要能带个女生去那派对
just by showing up with a girl.
我们就等于不战而胜了
It's not the wig.
不是假发的问题
Did I do something
那是因为我吗
I mean I tried to be friends with Zack
我想跟扎克交个朋友
like you said which believe me was difficult
相信我 那对我并不容易
given how you and me used to be...
鉴于你我之前...
you know "You and me " And now you and him are "You and him."
之前是我们 现在你和他在一起了
Okay look. We're not really "Me and him."
其实 我们并没真正在一起
Then what are you
那你俩这算什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I only started seeing Zack again
我之所以重新跟扎克约会
so I wouldn't be alone on New Year's Eve.
只因为我不想独自度过新年夜
How pathetic is that
多可悲啊
Not as pathetic as dressing up like this
没有穿成这个样子
and going to a comic book store on New Year's Eve.
新年夜去漫画书店度过可悲
You make a cute Green Arrow.
你扮成绿箭侠很可爱
Green Lantern.
这是绿灯侠
Like there's a difference.
又没什么区别
There's a big difference.
有很大区别
Arrow.
射箭是这样的
Lantern.
提灯是这样的
Whatever. Look if Zack and I had just gone
随便吧 要是我和扎克去一个
to a regular club or a party it would have been fine
普通的夜店或派对 那就没问题
but this with the costumes and you...
但让我扮成这样 还有你...
What about me
我怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Let's go to the party.
我们去派对吧
How do I look
我看起来怎样
I guarantee you'll be the prettiest girl there.
我保证你会是派对上最靓的女孩
Okay the good news is we have a Wonder Woman.
好了 好消息是 我们有神奇女侠了
Oh. Yes.
太好了
What's the bad news
坏消息呢
Superman probably isn't getting laid tonight.
超人今晚不会有"性福"了
Aw damn.
该死
And the award for best group costume goes to...
获得最佳服装奖的组合是...
Justice League of America...
美国正义联盟...
Number Three
三号队
Thank you Thank you so much
谢谢 非常感谢
Okay. Okay ten seconds to midnight.
好了 倒数十秒到新年
Ten nine eight...
十 九 八
No wait
不 等等
I have a speech.
我还得发言呢
Seven six... Stop counting
-七 六... -别数了
Five four three... This is my moment dag nab it
-五 四 三... -这一时刻应该属于我
Two one
二 一
Happy New Year
新年快乐
I'm not going to say another word
除非你们安静下来
until you people settle down.
不然我是不会再说话了
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
That was a great party.
这派对真棒
We should dress like this all the time.
我们真该一直这样穿
Are you high
你嗑药了吗
You're being a bully.
现在是你在欺负他了
Check it out.
快看
Those guys are breaking into that car.
那些人在砸车窗偷东西
What should we do
我们该怎么办
We're the Justice League of America.
我们是美国正义联盟
There's only one thing we can do.
唯一能做的事
Turn around and slowly walk away.
就是转身默默走开
Nah.
算了
Hold up.
等等我
Look I know our winter thermostat setting
我知道冬天恒温器要设定在
is 72 degrees but I'm a little warm
华氏72度[约22摄氏度] 但我有点热
so I'm going to turn it down.
所以我调低点啊
帕萨迪纳[加州]
大峡谷国家公园[亚利桑那州]
Good Lord how you frustrate me Leonard Hofstadter
天哪 你太让我失望了 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Fine.
好吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片