I was unstoppable.
感觉来了挡都挡不住
I mean I was... I was on fire.
我是说 我当时整个小宇宙都爆发了
It was like my mind and my body were totally connected
犹如进入身心合一之境
like like athletes must feel when they're in the zone.
运动员们在进入状态时 估计就是这感觉
Again it was miniature golf.
刚才只是打个迷你高尔夫好吗
Admit it you're a little turned on.
承认被我迷到"性"致盎然了吧
You can't be this proud.
你凭啥这么洋洋得意
Why not
为什么不行
Because I beat you.
因为你被我虐爆了
Oh good. You're back.
太好了 你们回来了
We have some exciting news.
我们有一件令人高兴的事宣布
Okay.
好吧
As you know Amy and I have been together a long time
你们也知道 我和艾米在一起挺久了
and a lot of things I never thought possible
很多我曾经以为不可能会发生的事
now seem possible.
现在看来也很有可能
Okay...
好的
After a careful evaluation of our relationship
在谨慎地审视我们这段感情后
we decided that the time was right to
我们觉得现在是时候了
take a step forward.
我们想迈出下一步
Okay.
好的
Do you want to say it
你想来宣布吗
Let's say it together.
我们一起宣布吧
We're getting a turtle
我们要养只乌龟
This is why I've been saying we should keep champagne on ice.
这就是为啥我说要保持有冰镇好的香槟
Sarcasm Yes.
-讽刺吗 -是的
Okay.
好吧
That was tricky 'cause when it comes to alcohol
这题挺有难度 因为通常跟酒相关的事
she generally means business.
她都是说真的 从不开玩笑
Well we're we're very happy for you. Yes.
-我们很为你们感到高兴 -是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Acquiring a joint pet is a big step for us.
一起养一只宠物对我们而言是件大事
No. It's true.
这是真的
It means that we care so much about each other
这代表我们在乎对方到
there's enough left over for an eight ounce reptile.
还能有多余的关爱 分给一只200克的爬行动物
Why a turtle
为什么选乌龟
After much deliberation we've determined that a turtle
在一番深思熟虑过后 我们决定乌龟
is the ideal pet.
是最理想的宠物
They don't shed fur they don't make noise...
他们不会掉毛 不会发出声音
For Halloween we can dress him as a cobblestone.
万圣节时还能他把打扮成一颗鹅卵石
And if he ever goes berserk I know I can outrun him.
如果哪天他发狂 我肯定也跑得比他快
Coincidentally that's also why I chose you as a roommate.
而无独有偶的是 这也是我选你当室友的理由
Well congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Who would've thought you two would be the first
谁会料到我们这帮人里
in our group to start a family
你们是第一对有儿女的人呢
That's what I said
我也这么说
第八季 第十七集
So where's your roommate tonight
你的室友今晚去哪了
Well I thought it was a little unfair
我觉得她总在这里碍事
that she's always here
对你挺不公平
and you never get a chance to stay over so...
因为你从来没有机会在这里过夜 所以...
I killed her.
我把她杀了
But remember our agreement
还记得我们的约定吗
You can joke about murdering people
你可以开你杀了人的玩笑
but you have to say "just kidding."
但是你后面得说"开玩笑的啦"
And the more important thing to remember is
而更不该忘的一条重要约定是
that I'd never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
Oh crap.
真倒霉
I have to run over to the hospital and check on a patient.
我得赶回医院一趟 察看一个病人
That's okay. I can come back later.
没关系 我可以晚点再来
No. No don't be silly.
不用 别傻了
I won't be gone long. Just stay here.
我不会去太久 就在这待着吧
Okay cool.
好 没问题
Oh and you're sure your roommate's not gonna come back
你确定我一个人在这待着时
while I'm here alone right
你的室友不会突然回来吧
'Cause that'll be awkward.
因为这样会很尴尬
Oh don't worry. She's in Palm Springs.
不用担心 她在棕榈泉
Oh good.
那就好
Well her torso is.
她的躯干在那里
Just kidding.
开玩笑的啦
I put her in a wood chipper.
我把她扔进碎木机了
Oh dear Lord. Oh dear Lord.
我的老天 我的老天啊
It's okay.
没事的
You made it. We're fine.
你撑过去了 没事啦
That was a lot of puppies.
那也太多小狗了
Let's forget about them and...
别管它们了
pick ourselves out a nice turtle.
来给我们选只乌龟吧
Oh how about this one up on the log
你看这只在木头上的怎么样
Oh I don't know.
我不知道
He kind of looks like a jerk.
他看起来像个混蛋
How about this one
你看这只如何
Well he's barely moving. He looks half dead.
那只不太动 感觉半死不活的
I know. I like him too.
对啊 我也喜欢他
Hi little guy.
小家伙
How'd you like to come home with us
有兴趣跟我们一起回家吗
You'll be living with me
你会跟我一起住
because we don't live in the same house.
因为我们不住在一个家里
But that's not your fault.
但这不是你的错
Like you we're taking it ridiculously slow.
我们像你一样 用超龟速发展这段感情
You'll stay with me when he's at Comic Con or away for work.
他去动漫展或上班时 你会跟我待在一起
Or if they accept Daddy's application to live on Mars.
如果爸比去火星住的申请通过了 你也跟她住
What are you talking about
你在说什么
Oh there's this company
有一个公司
that's attempting to establish a colony on Mars
他们想要在火星上设立一个殖民地
and I applied to be among the first to go.
我申请了当第一批移民
What should we name him
我们该给他取什么名字呢
You know I came in thinking "Seth " but...
本来在路上我还打算给他取"塞斯" 可是...
he kind of looks Italian.
他长得像个意大利人
You applied for a mission
你申请要成为
to be a colonist on another planet
另一个行星的移民者
and couldn't be bothered to tell me
而你都没想过告诉我一声吗
Would you have approved
事先说你会同意吗
Of course not.
当然不会
Well based on your reaction
从你的反应来看
it looks like I made the right choice.
我做了正确的选择
Isn't that right Giuseppe
对不对呀 朱塞佩[意大利名]
Listen I I have a little confession to make.
听着 我要跟你坦白件事
Aw is this your first time
哎哟 客官第一次吗
No I got you something for Valentine's Day
不是啦 我情人节给你买了份礼物
and I was too embarrassed to give it to you.
当时觉得太难为情没敢送给你
Well why
为什么
Well 'cause I got it at the dirty store.
因为我是从"色色"用品店里买的
You went to the dirty store without me
你居然去色色用品店不带我
In sunglasses and a hat after I parked two blocks away.
我特意戴了墨镜和帽子 还把车停在两条街外
Well get it Get it for me
拿来 快给我拿来
Yeah Yeah.
-真的想要吗 -真的
Okay uh well I hope it's fun.
好吧 我希望会好玩
I mean it it comes with paints and and
因为这玩意配有颜料
it's kind of creative and artistic.
所以富有创造力和艺术性
Okay did you go to the dirty store or Michaels
你是去了色色用品店还是"着色"用品店啊
No no.
不是
We cover ourselves in body paint
我们把人体彩绘颜料涂身上
and then then we get on this big canvas and do our thing.
然后在这张大画布上"办事"
Whoa that's kind of a big step for a guy
哇 对于一个最近刚愿意做爱时
who only recently agreed to take his socks off.
把袜子脱掉的男人来说 跨出了很大一步啊
You're making fun of me. Forget it.
你在嘲笑我 算了吧
No No come on I want to do it.
不 来嘛 我想试试
Really Yeah
-真的吗 -对啊
let's you me
让我和你
and your very very pale feet make some art.
还有你那对白皙的脚丫子 一起创造艺术吧
Hey when you got back to this store I want to go with you.
对了 你下次去那家店的时候 我想跟你一起去
Okay but it's a drive
好啊 不过有点远
the one I went to is in San Diego.
我去的那家在圣地亚哥
剧中主角住在美国加州的帕萨迪纳
How are the taxes going
报税弄得怎么样了
Okay.
还行
But you got a lot of receipts for the Lego store in here.
但你在乐高商店消费的发票真多
Those are business expenses.
那些都是业务支出
You can write those off.
你可以把那些冲销
A $200 R2 D2 is a business expense
价值两百美元的R2-D2机器人也是业务支出吗
Oh Bernie
妮妮
you're gonna have to sound a lot more confident
等我们被税务局审查时 你的语气得比现在
when we get audited.
更自信才行
Hey what's up
怎么了
Eh Emily ran back to the hospital
艾米丽回医院了
so I'm just hanging out at her place.
所以我在她家四处转转
What are you uh what are you doing
你呢 你在干什么
Just playing video games while Bernie does the taxes.
我在打电动 妮妮在报税
What are you a little kid
你是三岁小孩吗
Is she gonna cut your dinner into little pieces too
你老婆是不是还要帮你把晚餐切成小块呀
She doesn't have to I filled up on jelly beans.
不用啊 我吃果冻软糖就吃饱了
So uh what game are you...
那你在玩什么电动
Crap.
糟糕
What's wrong
怎么了
I can't get Emily's nightstand to close.
我合不上艾米丽的床头柜了
So
所以呢
She's gonna know I was looking in it.
她就会发现我偷翻她的抽屉啊
Why were you looking in it
那你为什么要看呢
Well there's a question
这个问题
I better have a good answer to before she gets back.
我最好在她回来之前想好答案
Okay calm down.
好吧 冷静
There's probably something jammed behind it.
很可能抽屉里面有东西卡住了
Just uh pull it out and see what's there.
你把它拉出来 看看是什么
Hang on.
等一下
Oh... no. Oh no.
完了 完了
Oh God no
这下完蛋了
You know what you sound busy I'm gonna let you go.
你听起来很忙 那我就不打扰你啦
Dude the whole front came off.
伙计 前面板整个都掉下来了
Now she's gonna know I was snooping.
这下她肯定知道我在偷翻她东西
What's happening
发生什么事了
Raj was snooping through Emily's drawers and broke one.
拉杰偷翻艾米丽的抽屉 结果弄坏了一个
I'm gonna miss her.
分手了我会想她的
So what do you think
你觉得怎么样
I thought it'd be a little more...
我还以为会更...
just more.
多点
I'm not even sure why we were out of breath.
我都不懂我们为啥喘得上气不接下气
Uh I mean d did we move at all
我是说 我们有移动过一丁点吗
Maybe along the z axis
可能有顺着Z轴移动
but x and y are looking pretty sad.
但X轴和Y轴看了让人想落泪
Okay come on. We are not old boring people.
拜托 我们不是又老又无趣的人
We can do better than this.
我们可以"做"得比这更好
Uh th that's true.
你说得对
How late did we stay up last night
昨晚我们熬夜到几点
Almost 1 00 a.M.
将近凌晨一点吧
Damn straight almost 1 00 a.M.
太对了 将近凌晨一点呢
And we weren't even watching TV.
而且我们不是在看电视
We were watching Netflix like the kids do.
我们看的是视频网站 就像小年轻那样
Yeah is it a comedy Is it a drama
是啊 看的是喜剧还是普通电视剧
Nobody knows.
谁知道啊
Now come on. We are gonna do this.
来吧 我们要卷土重"做"
Yeah. You get the paint
好的 你去拿颜料
I'll rest for 30 40 minutes
我休息个30到40分钟
and then we do this
然后我们大"干"一场
I can't believe you almost had me bring
真不敢相信你差点就让我把
a wild animal into my home.
一只野动物带回家
No one told you to poke the turtle's face.
没人让你去戳乌龟的脸
I was playing "Got Your Nose."
我跟它玩"偷走你的鼻子"游戏
That's how you get children to like you.
通常想让小孩喜欢你就这么玩
I'm surprised you even care if he likes you
我很惊讶你居然会在乎他会不会喜欢你
since you're planning on leaving the planet the first chance you get.
因为只要机会来了 你第一时间就会离开这星球
Ugh this again.
又来了
Amy I've already had one new hole torn in my body today.
艾米 我的身体今天已经被咬了一个洞了
I don't need another one.
心上不需要再多一个
Sheldon I know the odds of you
谢尔顿 我知道
even going to Mars are incredibly small
你去火星的几率非常渺茫
but it still hurts that you would volunteer for something
但是一想到你自愿申请会永远离开我的项目
that would take you away from me forever.
我还是觉得很难过
So you're saying you wouldn't leave me
所以你是说如果你有机会
for the chance to be one of the first humans
成为移民另一个星球的第一批人类
to colonize another planet
你也不会离开我吗
I would at least mention it
我至少会在提交申请前
before filling out the application.
跟你提一下这个事
Huh that's exactly what Leonard Wolowitz Koothrappali
莱纳德 沃罗威茨 库萨帕里
Bernadette and Penny said.
博纳黛特和佩妮也是这么说的
And who says you could even survive
再说了 你怎么可能胜任
an interplanetary mission anyway
这种太空任务呀
You could barely survive a tiny turtle bite.
你被乌龟咬一下都差点挂了
First of all this...
首先 这个伤口
has only made me stronger.
只会让我变得更坚强
But beyond that all I did
再说了 我只不过
was fill out an application.
提交了申请而已
You know what
我受够了
Go to Mars Sheldon.
滚去火星吧 谢尔顿
Is there anything I can do to cheer you up
我能做点什么让你不生气吗
No. Forget it.
不能 别白费力气了
What if I play the Star Trek theme on my nose
我用鼻子哼哼《星际迷航》主题曲呢
Please don't.
求求你别这么做
Yep you're mad.
哇 你真的生气了
Okay let me see the damage.
让我看看损坏的程度
Hang on.
等一下
Well I think you broke the dowels.
你可能把暗榫弄坏了
You're not gonna have time to glue it back on
你没有时间把它粘回去了
you'll have to nail it.
只能用钉子钉上
With what
用什么钉啊
Does she have any pillows or wine glasses
她那里有枕头或者酒杯吗
She does.
有耶
Great.
太好了
Neither of those. Try a hammer
这两样都没用 去找把锤子
Did that feel good
玩我你爽了吗
You feel like a big man now
你觉得自己棒棒哒了吗
I was going to make you red zinger
我本想帮你泡杯红花茶
but since Mars is the red planet
但鉴于火星也是红色的星球
I went with peppermint.
我还是给你泡薄荷茶吧
Why do you even want to do this
你到底为什么想参加这个项目呢
Actually...
其实呢
as part of the application
申请中的一部分
I was required to make a short video
就是要我录一段短片
answering that very question.
回答这个问题
You want to see it
你想看看吗
Can't you just tell me
你就不能直接告诉我吗
But I made a video.
但是人家录了短片的呀
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper
在下是谢尔顿·库珀博士
and I'd like to tell you why I should be chosen to...
我要告诉你们为什么应该选我...
go to Mars
上火星
I'm exceedingly smart.
我聪明绝顶
I graduated college at 14.
14岁就从大学毕业了
While my brother was getting an STD
我的兄弟得性病时
I was getting a PhD.
我就已经得博士学位了
Penicillin can't take this away.
青霉素可消除不掉这成就哦
Being in close quarters cleanliness is important
在狭小的空间里 保持清洁至关重要
and... my hygiene is impeccable.
而我的卫生习惯无懈可击
In fact animals don't trust me
动物都无法信任我
because I smell like nothing.
因为我身上什么味都没有
Yeah...
真的
Literally nothing.
啥味都没有
During the seven month space flight
在长达7个月的太空飞行中
I can keep up morale with my wacky sense of humor.
我可以用我独特的幽默感保持士气
Hey Leonard...
莱纳德
is there any peanut brittle left in that can
那个罐子里还有花生糖吗
You mean this weirdly suspicious one
你是指这个超级可疑的罐子吗
Yes. Open it and check.
是的 打开看看嘛
I don't get it.
我不明白了
There's actually peanut brittle in...
这里面真的有花生糖...
Please go to Mars.
求求你去火星好吗
But on a more serious note
言归正传
The most important reason I want to go to Mars is that
我想去火星的最大原因是
I believe as a scientist
我坚信 身为一位科学家
it's my duty to push the boundaries of human knowledge forward.
突破人类认知的极限是我的天职
Now I know that life on Mars will be difficult.
我知道火星上的生活将无比艰难
But life here on Earth is no picnic.
但地球上的日子也不像野餐那么好玩
Also picnics are no picnic.
当然 野餐本身也不好玩
Where should we go for lunch
我们该去哪里吃午餐
Oh I know the ground.
我知道 去地上吃吧
In conclusion
总而言之
thank you for considering me
多谢你们观看我为
for this journey of a lifetime.
这段千载难逢的旅行录制的申请
To Mars
上火星
Afterwards Leonard blew his nose
后来 莱纳德从他的鼻子里
and pie came out.
擤出了派呢
Right there right there
就是那里 就是那里
Oh God that's it
天啊 终于啊
How did you get paint in your eye
你是怎么把颜料弄到眼睛里
Because you wouldn't let me wear safety goggles
都是因为你不让我戴防护眼镜
This looks terrible.
看上去一团糟啊
She she's gonna know.
她肯定会发现
It's fine.
没关系
You just need two more nails.
你就差两个钉而已了
Okay where should I put them
好的 应该钉在哪里
In Emily's eyes.
钉在艾米丽的眼睛里
You're not helping.
你真是帮倒忙
Well maybe this is what you get for snooping.
所以这就是你偷翻人东西的报应
You know it it's bad enough that I have to deal with this...
我要处理这一摊事就已经够烦了...
Raj I'm back.
拉杰 我回来了
Oh no.
死了
How was the hospital
医院情况还好吗
Fine.
很好
What were you doing in there
你在里面干什么呢
Uh... w well...
那个...我...
Okay look I I don't want to lie to you.
我不想对你撒谎
I I got curious I was looking around...
我很好奇 于是我到处看了看
and I broke the drawer on your night stand.
然后我就弄坏了你的床头柜抽屉
You were looking in my night stand
你翻看了我的床头柜抽屉吗
Yeah.
是的
So the first time I leave you alone
所以我第一次让你单独留在家里
you snoop on me
你就开始到处偷翻
You've never snooped around my apartment
你从来没偷翻过我的公寓吗
No
没有
Come on think back.
快 好好想想
It would really help if you had
你要是有过前科会很有帮助哟
I can't believe you don't trust me
真没想到你这么不相信我
She sounds really mad.
她听起来很火大啊
We should hang up.
我们应该挂掉
Yeah we should.
对 是应该
But we're not going to are we
但我们不会这么做 对不对
Not a chance.
门都没有
What happened to "snooping is wrong"
不是说"偷翻是不对的"吗
Howard you're going to jail for tax fraud.
反正你本来就要因为税收欺诈去坐牢了
Who cares
这有啥所谓
Well we did it.
我们"做"到了
We sure did.
确实"做"到了
I mean I was on fire
我整个小宇宙都爆发了
I I was in the zone like an athlete.
我超在状态 像运动员一样
Sweetie I beat you at this too.
亲爱的 这次你也是被我虐爆了
So where do we want to hang it
那我们把它挂哪儿
What Are you kidding
什么 你开什么玩笑
We're not hanging it
才不要挂起来
But it's an expression of our love.
但这是我们爱情的展示
And our butts Not hanging it
也是我们的屁股 不挂
Seems a shame to throw it away.
扔了怪可惜的
Yeah.
是啊
We could give it to Sheldon
我们可以送给谢尔顿
and tell him William Shatner painted it.
告诉他是威廉·夏特纳画的
电视剧《星际旅行:初代》中饰演星舰舰长詹姆斯·T·寇克
God I love you. I love you so much.
天 我爱你 我爱死你了
I think I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
Why
为什么
I really don't understand what's happening here.
我真不理解这是什么情况
You know Sheldon at any other time
谢尔顿 如果是任何其他时候
learning that you had plans to go live on Mars
知道你计划要去火星上住
would be a slow news day.
那这事只是你太晚告诉我而已
But a couple of hours ago
但几个小时前
we were getting a turtle.
我们还要一起养乌龟
And silly as it sounds
虽然说起来有点傻
I thought that meant something.
但我以为那代表着什么
Amy
艾米
Oh why didn't I give her Sleepy Time tea
我为什么没给她喝睡觉觉茶
Amy wait
艾米 等等
Getting a turtle meant a great deal to me too.
要养乌龟对我来说也是意义重大
Sure.
当然
Unless something better comes along.
除非有更好的事发生嘛
Do you want me to withdraw my application
你想让我撤销我的申请吗
What I want is for us
我想要的是
to be planning our future together.
我们一起计划共同的未来
And in that future
在你说的未来
are we on the same planet
我们是在同一星球上吗
Yeah because I've seen people make the long distance thing work.
因为我也看过远距离异地恋成功的例子
We're on the same planet
我们是在同一星球上
Okay
知道了
Does that planet have to be Earth
一定要在地球这颗星球吗
Are you asking me to go to Mars with you
你是在邀请我和你一起去火星吗
I am.
我是
Yeah if I'm going to a barren lifeless environment
如果我要前往一个贫瘠无生命
where the chances of survival are slim to none
生存几率接近于零的地方时
I want you there with me.
我希望你在我身旁
Why don't we go back to the apartment
要不要跟我回家
and fill out your application
把你的申请填了
Okay.
I suppose being the first people
我想能成为第一批
on a new planet would be incredibly exciting.
在新星球居住的居民 应该挺刺激的
Oh I know.
我知道
We could be the first to plant a flag on Mars.
我们可以成为第一批在火星插旗的人
We could be the first to watch Mars Attacks On Mars.
成为第一批在火星上看《火星入侵》电影的人
We could be the first to say
我们也可以是第一批
"Good Lord what on Mars are you talking about "
"天了噜 你说的什么火星话啊"
You know
你知道吗
we could also be the first people
我们也可以成为第一批
to procreate on Mars.
在火星生育的人
You just can't keep it in your space pants can you
你的太空裤就是系不严 是不是
Think about it.
你想想
If we had a family there
如果我们在那里成家
our kids would be Martians.
我们的孩子就是火星人了
They would wouldn't they
他们还真会是 对不对
We could give them cool Martian names.
我们可以给他们取酷酷的火星人名字
And we could teach them about Martian history.
教他们火星人的历史
Like who planted those flags
比如这些个旗子都是谁插的
And uh where did that copy of Mars Attacks Come from
还有《火星入侵》影带是谁带来的
I guess we'll have to make a new video together as a couple.
也许我们需要以情侣身份录个新视频了
Good idea.
好主意
And since you've had such a rough day
既然今天你这么不开心
I'm gonna let you throw the pie in Leonard's face.
我愿意让你用馅饼呼莱纳德一脸
Thank you for forgiving me.
谢谢你原谅我
It's okay.
不客气
At some point we were bound to have our first fight.
恋爱后的第一次争吵 早晚都会发生呀
Well it almost happened when you called
你说我的脆皮苹果派不脆又没味时
my apple pie crust "Doughy."
就差点发生了
The truth is you were right.
事实是你当时说得对
And I was just angry at myself.
我只是气自己罢了
Can I ask you one thing
我能问你件事吗
Of course. What
当然 什么事
Did you look in my closet
你看没看过我的衣柜
No. Just the drawer.
没有 只有抽屉
You promise you didn't look in the closet
你发誓你没看过吗
I promise.
我发誓
Why what's in there
为什么 里面有什么
Don't worry about it.
你别管了
Good night.
晚安
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片