Hi. Did Sheldon change the Wi Fi password again
嗨 谢尔顿是不是又改了无线网的密码
Yeah it's Penny already eats our food.
嗯 现在是佩妮蹭我们吃的
She can pay for Wi Fi."
无线网让她自己装去"
No spaces.
没空格
Okay.
好吧
If you can't get me to stop eating your food
既然你们都阻止不了我来蹭吃的
what makes you think you can get me to stop using your Wi Fi
你凭什么觉得能阻止我蹭无线网呢
I believe that you're capable of great change.
我相信你还是会浪子回头的
Like when I finally got you to stop saying "Valentimes Day""
就像我当初终于让你不再说"情伦节"一样
You want to hear something weird
有件很诡异的事儿想听吗
Sure.
当然
In the year 2000
在2000年
由黑人组织的一个滑稽篮球队 巡回作表演赛
Pope John Paul II was named an honorary Harlem Globetrotter.
教皇约翰·保罗二世当选为哈勒姆环球队荣誉队员
What are you talking about
你这说的都是些啥啊
You asked Penny if she wanted to hear something weird.
你问佩妮想不想听一些奇怪的事情啊
Yeah because I have something weird to tell her.
没错 因为我有件很诡异的事情要跟她讲
I thought it was a game.
我还以为这是个游戏呢
What's yours
你的怪事是啥
There's this guy Jimmy Speckerman
这个哥们儿 吉米·斯贝克曼
who used to torment me in high school.
当年高中的时候老欺负我来着
He sent me a message through Facebook.
他在Facebook上给我发了条信息
He's in town and wants to have drinks.
他就在本市 想找我喝两杯
Okay Penny if it were a game here are your choices.
佩妮 如果这是个游戏 你有如下选择
An e mail from an old acquaintance
来自老熟人的一封电邮
or the head of one of the largest religious institutions
还是世界上最大宗教机构的领袖
哈勒姆环球队的队歌
in the world slam dunking to "Sweet Georgia Brown." Pick.
在《Sweet Georgia Brown》的歌声中扣篮 挑一个
Just do it 'cause he's not gonna let it go.
选一个吧 不然他不会闭嘴的
Basketball Pope.
我选打篮球的教皇
And that's how it's done.
这才靠谱嘛
What are you gonna do about your bully
那个欺负你的家伙你打算怎么办
Are you gonna see him I don't know.
-要去见他吗 -不知道啊
Is this the fellow who peed in your Hawaiian Punch
这就是那个往你的夏威夷潘趣饮料里撒尿的家伙吗
No that was a different guy.
不是 那是另外一个
Was he the one who wedgied you so hard
是不是这个家伙当初提你内裤太过用力
your testicle reascended
以至于你一个蛋蛋上提错位
and you spent your whole Christmas break
你的整个圣诞节假期
waiting for it to come back down
都在等它慢慢滑下来
No that was a different different guy.
不是 那又是一个人
Was he the one who used your head to open a nut
那他是不是那个拿你的脑袋敲核桃的家伙
No.
不是
Oh oh oh.
想到了想到了
Was he the one who made you eat your arm hair
他是不是那个让你吃自己手毛的家伙
No but actually
不是 不过其实
that was this guy's sister.
让我吃毛的是这哥们儿的妹妹
All right well what do you think he wants
好吧 你觉得他想干嘛呢
I don't know.
不知道
You know the holidays are just around the corner.
你看哈 圣诞假期快到了
Maybe he wants to see if he can lodge
也许他想看看能不能
the other testicle up there.
把另一个蛋蛋也给弄错位了
I told you. That was a different guy.
我都跟你说了 不是这哥们
Hmm. That's too bad. We could have spent
唉 真可惜 本来可以
零点倒数时会有一个球掉下来
纽约时代广场新年夜保留节目
New Year's Eve waiting for the ball to drop.
在新年夜等着蛋蛋掉下来的
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第五季 第十一集
It's 2 00 a.m. What are you doing up
凌晨两点钟 你还不睡在干嘛呢
Nobel Prize acceptance ceremony streaming live from Stockholm.
从斯德哥尔摩直播的诺贝尔颁奖仪式
Sure. You want to see
是啊 你想看看
what all the scientists are wearing this year.
科学家们今年都爱穿些啥
Look at these men.
你看看这些人
They've managed to win the top science prize in the world
他们成功赢得了国际科学界的最高奖项
with no more understanding of the quantum underpinnings
可是他们对早期宇宙膨胀的
of the expansion of the early universe
量子基础的理解
than God gave a goose.
还不如傻子懂得多
You should pay attention Leonard.
你该看看的 莱纳德
Someday this could be you up there.
哪天搞不好上台领奖的是你
Thanks.
多谢
So what's got you up
那你为啥醒了呢
Did you have a bad clam
蛤肉吃坏肚子了吗
I didn't have clams.
我都没吃蛤肉
I don't watch you 24 hours a day.
我又没有时刻盯着你
I don't know what you do.
谁知道你都干了些啥呢
It's this Jimmy Speckerman thing.
还不是因为吉米·斯贝克曼的事儿
I can't decide if I should agree to see him or not.
我犹豫到底要不要去见他
Of course that might be
当然也许是
because the last time I ran into him
因为我上次碰到他的时候
he made me floss with my own shoelaces.
他强迫我拿鞋带当牙线用
Wear loafers.
这次记得穿路夫鞋[没有鞋带]
因观察超新星而发现宇宙加速膨胀获2011年诺贝尔物理学奖
加州大学伯克利分校教授
Look at Dr. Saul Perlmutter up there
你看看索尔·珀尔马特
clutching that Nobel Prize.
紧紧地抓着奖杯
What's the matter Saul
你怎么了啊 索尔
You afraid someone's going to steal it
怕人偷还是怕人抢啊
Like you stole Einstein's cosmological constant
就像你偷了爱因斯坦的宇宙常数一样一样对吧
You know what
你知道吗
I am tired of living in fear of this guy.
我受够了总是害怕这家伙了
I'm gonna go see him and finally say
我要去见他 然后把所有
all the things I should have said in high school.
该在高中时告诉他的话都说出来
You know "Pick on someone your own size"
比如 "找个跟你块头差不多欺负看看"
"You did not have sex with my mother."
"你没跟我妈上过床"
And "Yes I do know why I'm hitting myself."
还有"嗯 我还真就知道我为啥在打自己"
Oh now Perlmutter's shaking the king's hand.
珀尔马特现在在跟瑞典国王握手了
Yeah check for your watch Gustaf.
小心你的手表哦 国王陛下
He might have lifted it.
没准儿就被他给顺走了
I love this dress.
我好喜欢这条裙子
How come I never see you wear it
为啥从来没见你穿过呢
'Cause when I wear it it's a shirt.
因为我一直把它当上衣穿
So what's Howard doing tonight
霍华德今晚在干嘛
Oh they all went with Leonard to confront his childhood bully.
他们都一起去见那个小时候欺负莱纳德的恶霸了
Oh terrific.
有意思
High school quarterback against four mathletes.
高中的四分卫对阵四个数学呆子
When Leonard gets back
等莱纳德回来的时候
血清素含量低时更具有攻击性
I'd love to check his serotonin levels.
我想检测一下他体内的血清素水平
Do you think he'd let me draw a syringe full of his blood
你觉得他会让我抽他一管血吗
Hmm he's not crazy about needles
他不喜欢针头
but if you get him to go jogging
但你要是让他去跑步
it'll just pour out of his nose.
他的鼻子就会自动喷血了
I don't think I can meet the girl
我肯定不敢去见
who was always mean to me.
一直欺负我的人
Tammy Bodnick.
泰咪·勃妮克
One time while I was in gym class
有一次上体育课
she stole all my clothes
她偷了我的所有衣服
and left an elf costume in my locker.
只在我柜子里留了一件精灵装
Oh that's awful.
太悲剧了
Worst part was it was too big.
最悲剧的是 精灵装太大
That's nothing.
这不算什么
In ninth grade the girls put Rogaine in my hand lotion.
九年级的时候 那些女生在我的护手霜里下洛盖尼(生发剂)
Within six months the nicknames began to fly.
不到六个月 花名就满天飞了
I think the one that hurt the most was Gorilla Fingers Fowler.
最伤人的一个应该是猩猩手福勒
Wow. You poor thing.
两个可怜的小姑娘
What about you Oh.
-你呢 -我啊
I don't know. I guess my school was a nice place.
不知道哦 我们学校挺好的
We didn't really have bullies.
没有什么恶霸
Come on no one ever gave anyone mean nicknames
不是吧 从来没有人给别人取花名
or picked on them or put gum in their hairy knuckles
捉弄别人 在长毛的指节上粘口香糖
so the school nurse had to use peanut butter to get it out
搞得校医只能用花生酱才能弄下来?
No we weren't really like that.
没有 我们不会那样
I mean look we played pranks on each other
我们虽然会戏弄对方
but it was never mean.
但都是闹着玩的
Like okay this one girl Kathy Geiger
比如有个女生 凯西·盖格
got really good grades so we blindfolded her
考试经常得高分 于是我们蒙上她的眼睛
tied her up and left her in a cornfield overnight.
把她五花大绑到玉米地 留她在那过夜
Oh my God that's awful.
天啊 太过分了
No it was funny. Everyone laughed.
才怪 好玩着呢 大家都笑了
Did Kathy Geiger laugh
凯西·盖格笑了吗
Uh probably. It's hard to say.
不知道 很难说
She kind of had an ear of corn in her mouth.
她嘴里塞满了玉米穗
Who would have thought
谁能想到
Fuzzy Fingers Fowler is best friends with a bully
当年的毛手福勒现在变成恶霸的闺蜜
What I was not a bully.
什么 我才不是恶霸
Kind of sounds like you were.
可听着感觉你以前是
And maybe a felon.
说不定还是个头头
Shh. That's how you wind up in a cornfield.
嘘 你想去玉米地过夜吗
Is that him over there
那边那个是他吗
No.
不是
How about that guy
那个呢
He looks like he'd hate you.
他貌似很恨你
You know I can really do this by myself.
你们其实不用来 我自己能搞定
Hey we're here to support you buddy.
兄弟 我们是来挺你的
No you're not. You're here to see
才怪 你们只是来看我
if I get my underwear pulled over my head.
会不会被他扯内裤盖到头上
You wore underwear You fool.
你居然穿内裤来 你个白痴
So have you figured out what you're going to say to him
你想好怎么跟他说了吗
You bet. I am going to make him apologize
废话 他以前在学校这么欺负我
for all the crap he pulled on me in school.
我要让我向我道歉
That's quite a list.
这单子真长
I can't read your handwriting.
我看不懂你写的字
What's that word
这是什么字啊
"Scrotum."
"阴囊"
What's that one
那这个呢
Uh "Stapled."
"钉"
Leonard.
莱纳德
Oh hi.
Holy crap man it's good to see you.
我的天哪 老兄 好久不见
Yeah. You too. Uh Jimmy this is
好久不见 吉米 这几位是
Sheldon and Raj and Howard.
谢尔顿 拉杰 霍华德
Hi. Fellas... Hey can I get a beer
你们好 喂 来瓶啤酒
Wow. Look at you.
哇 瞧瞧你
Little Leonard Hofstadter.
小不点莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
I hear you're a big time scientist now.
我听说你现在是大科学家了
And there's the first zinger. Ouch.
这就开始讽刺了 真伤人
I'm doing okay I guess.
我现在马马虎虎啦
Okay Come on I read online
不是吧 我在网上看到
you're a physicist at a university
你现在是一所大学的物理学家
you won some medal.
你还得了奖呢
The Newcomb medal.
纽科姆奖
Yeah congratulations.
对 恭喜恭喜
Congratulations
恭喜?
The Newcomb medal Oh please.
纽科姆奖哦 拜托
That's the scientific equivalent
那在科学界相当于
of a smiley face sticker on your homework.
小学作业本上得了朵小红花
From what I read it sounded like a big deal.
在我看来挺威风的
Oh good Lord are we going to stand here
老天 我们就站在这里
and listen to him tear Leonard apart like this
听他用言语羞辱莱纳德吗
Hey I won a Newcomb medal too.
喂 我也赢过纽科姆奖
My point.
我说得很清楚啦
You should have seen this guy back in the day.
你们真该看看这家伙小时候的样子
Huh He was so little he could fit in just about anywhere.
他个子小得 搁哪里都能塞进去
Lockers trash cans.
柜子啦 垃圾桶啦
Oh man how did you get inside that backpack
老兄 你怎么钻进那个背包的
Oh I can't take all the credit.
功劳不全在我
You helped a lot. Yeah.
-你可是帮了大忙 -对
We were practically a comedy team.
咱俩简直就是个搞笑队伍
Like the Black Death and Europe.
就像黑死病席卷欧洲一样
Jimmy I'm kind of curious why you wanted to see me.
吉米 我很好奇你为什么想见我
Okay here it is.
是这样的
I have this great money making idea.
我想到一个绝佳的赚钱点子
I just need a gear head to get it to the finish line.
现在只差一个机械行家来完成
Technically Howard's the gear head.
严格来说 霍华德才是机械行家
Leonard's just a dime store laser jockey.
莱纳德只是低级的激光操作员
What's the idea
什么赚钱点子
This is just between us right
这点子不能外传啊
Right. Okay.
-行 -好
What do you think about a pair of glasses
你们觉得一副能让任何电影
that makes any movie you want into 3D
变得立体的眼镜怎么样
That sounds amazing.
那太帅了
90年代家庭歌舞剧
First movie I'm watching Annie.
我第一个要看的电影就是《安妮》
How exactly would these glasses work
这种眼镜怎么做
How the hell should I know That's why I need a nerd.
我要是知道还用得着找一个书呆子吗
I don't think something like that's even possible.
我觉得这玩意儿行不通
Aw come on you can figure it out.
拜托 你一定有办法的
You're like the smartest guy I've ever known.
你是我认识的最聪明的人了
The smartest... All right
最聪明的 好吧
you know I may not have a firm grasp on sarcasm
我可能对挖苦讽刺什么的不在行
but even I know that was a doozy.
可就连我都知道 你该用"出色"而不是"聪明"
Leonard you can't live in fear of this man forever.
莱纳德 你不能永远活在对这个人的恐惧之下
Sheldon I got this.
谢尔顿 我自己能处理
You clearly don't.
你显然不能
What my spineless friend lacks the courage to say
我这个没骨气的朋友没胆量说的是
is you're a terrible person
你是一个利用了
who took advantage of his tiny size
他的矮小
his uncoordinated nature and
身体协调能力缺乏
his congenital lack of masculinity.
和先天男子气概缺失的恶人
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
Leonard I platonically love you man
莱纳德 在精神上我还是挺喜欢你的 兄弟
but face it you're a mess.
但是请你面对现实 你就是一团糟
I don't understand.
我都糊涂了
I think what he's trying to say is that maybe in high school
我想他要说的是 或许在高中时
you picked on me a little bit.
你有点欺负我
A little bit
有点儿
The man super glued Hershey's Kisses to your nipples.
这家伙把好时之吻巧克力用超能胶粘在你的乳头上
That's funny because those aren't the kind of kisses
有意思的是 高中时期你的乳头
you want on your nipples.
要的可不是巧克力的吻
What is that
那张纸是什么
This is a list of your heinous acts against Leonard.
这张单子上列满了你对莱纳德做过的可憎行径
One of which is certainly the cause
其中肯定有一项导致他
of him wetting his bed well into his teens.
直到十几岁了还尿床
14 is not... Aw never mind.
十四岁不算是 算了
What's this word
这个是什么字
"Nancy".
"南希"
You called me Nancy for three years.
你管我叫"南希"叫了三年
You really need to work on your penmanship.
你真该好好练练字了
Oh man I...
天啊 我
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
I always thought we were just having some fun.
我一直以为我们都乐在其中
It wasn't fun for me.
我可一点都乐不起来
You're being too kind Leonard.
你用词太客气了 莱纳德
You ruined him.
你把他给毁了
Come on guys.
走吧 伙计们
That was pretty badass dude.
你刚才还真厉害 兄弟
I help the weak.
我向来帮助弱者
It's yet another way I'm exactly like Batman.
又一次证明了我就是蝙蝠侠在世
Hey for the record Jimmy wasn't the reason I wet the bed.
澄清一下 害我尿床的人不是吉米
That one has my mother written all over it.
那都是我妈害的
Anyway I'm really sorry
总之我很抱歉
I made fun of your stutter in high school.
高中的时候一直笑你口吃
You're doing great.
你干得很好
Oh God just finish the sentence.
天啊 等她说完费死劲了
Okay well I'm sorry you feel that way. Bye.
好吧 抱歉让你难过了 再见
No one wants to hear my apologies.
没人想听我道歉
I think your mistake is doing it over the phone.
我认为你不该在电话上道歉
If they could look into your eyes they'd melt.
如果她们能看着你那无辜的大眼睛 铁定会被你融化的
Penny it doesn't matter what you did in the past.
佩妮 你过去做过什么都不重要
You're a good person now.
重要的是你现在是个好人
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒是容易
You weren't just called a "B b b b bitch".
别人又没管你叫"婊婊婊婊婊婊子"
Perhaps you could assuage your guilt through altruism.
也许你可以通过做善事来减轻你的负罪感
Which word's tripping you up
你是哪个词没听懂
"Assuage" or "altruism"
"减轻"还是"负罪感"
Both.
俩都没懂
You'll feel better by doing something nice for someone.
通过帮助别人 让你的心好过一点
I actually knew that. I never doubted you.
-其实我是懂的 -我从没怀疑过你的实力
Every other week I serve at a soup kitchen downtown.
每隔一个星期我都会去市中心的一家汤店去帮忙
Ooh I can't do that.
这不行
If I stand over a steaming pot my hair just goes boing
如果我站在一锅冒热气的汤前 我的头发就会全炸开
What else could I do
我还能干点别的什么
There's Habitat for Humanity
还有仁爱之家活动
building houses for the poor.
给穷人盖房子
Okay come on I don't even have my own house
拜托 我自己都没有房子
I'm going to build one for someone else
又何德何能给别人盖呢
How about donating some of your clothes
那捐赠你的一些衣服怎么样
Oh my God that's perfect.
天啊 这太完美了
'Cause I have so many clothesI don't wear
因为我有太多不穿的衣服了
and they're just taking up space
衣橱都装不下了
and I go shopping to buy more stuff
我每次逛街还总爱买
and I have no place to put it.
新衣服都没地方放了
This will totally fix that.
这下我的麻烦就都解决了
What about helping people
那助人为乐呢
And helping people.
外加助人为乐
Here's your cocoa.
这是你的可可
Oh half and half instead of whole milk Yes.
-你放的是半脱脂奶不是全脂奶吧 -没错
Heated to precisely 183 degrees Yes.
-精确加热到了83.89度了吗 -没错
Seven little marshmallows no more no less
正好七块小棉花糖 不多不少吗
You got one for good luck.
你运气好 多给你一块
I'll get it.
我去开门
One for good luck.
我运气好 多给我一块
Must be the kind of math they do at Princeton.
这数学水平跟普林斯顿大学有一拼
What are you doing here
你来干嘛
I want to apologize for...stapling your balls and...
我来道歉 就用订书机订你的蛋蛋
...throwing you naked in the girls' locker room
把你脱光了丢进女生更衣室
stuffing that parrot down your pants.
还有把胡萝卜塞到你裤子里向你道歉
What's this word
这个是什么字
"Laxative". Oh right.
-"泻药" -没错
Junior prom.
初中毕业舞会
That was not cool man.
那样做太过分了 伙计
I am so so sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
Really
真的吗
Yeah. I just hope you can forgive me.
是啊 我只希望你能原谅我
Yeah.
好啊
Sure I guess.
我想我原谅你了
You're a beautiful guy.
你真是个大好人
Well thanks Jimmy.
谢谢 吉米
Okay I got to go.
好了 我该走了
Are you okay to drive
你还能开车吗
Yeah yeah yeah. I drive better drunk.
当然 我喝醉了开得更好
You know it makes you pay attention.
酒精让人注意力更集中
No no no come on in. I'll make you a cup of coffee.
不行不行 进来 喝杯咖啡先
I wouldn't be imposing No.
-不打扰吗 -不会
Yes.
当然会
Sheldon we can't let him drive.
谢尔顿 他现在不能开车
Then take away his keys and make him wander the streets
那就拿走他的车钥匙 让他跟其他醉鬼一起
with the other drunks.
去大街上游荡去呗
You remember Sheldon and Raj and Howard.
刚介绍过的 谢尔顿 拉杰和霍华德
Not really no.
没啥印象
It's funny huh Leonard
人生如戏啊 莱纳德
Back in school I was the winner and you were the loser.
学校里 我是赢家你是输家
And now we're reversed.
现在正好相反
You're the winner.
你成了赢家
You'd think a winner could make a decent cup of cocoa.
赢家居然连一杯像样的可可都做不好
You mind if I use your bathroom Yeah just back there.
-我用下洗手间可以吗 -当然 就在走廊后
How about that
感觉如何呀
After all these years your big bad high school bully
这么多年后 欺负你的高中恶霸
finally apologizes.
终于跟你道歉了
Yeah. It kind of rekindles your faith
真好啊 恢复了我对
in the basic goodness of people.
人性本善的信心
You know what would be nice
知道什么才是真的好吗
What's that
什么
As a symbolic gesture
可以将吉米看作
to all the bullies who've tormented us for years
多年来欺负我们的所有恶霸的象征
we open our home to Jimmy and once he's asleep we kill him.
我们先引狼入室 然后趁他入睡杀了他
I said it would be nice I didn't say we should do it.
我是说这样很好 不是说真要这么做
I feel just like Mother Teresa.
我觉得自己就像特蕾莎修女
因其一生奉献于解救贫困而获诺贝尔和平奖
Except for the virgin part.
除了童贞那部分
特蕾莎修女是终身职修女 毕生未婚
That ship sailed a long time ago.
姐的早就奉献出去了
I think Mother Teresa would have washed the clothes first.
我觉得特蕾莎修女会先把衣服洗干净
Yeah well I bet her laundry room
是啊 但愿她去洗衣房
wasn't down five flights of stairs.
不用走整整五层楼
You know giving really is better than receiving.
付出真的比得到更幸福呢
I used to think it was such a cliche but it seems to be the...
我原本以为这是陈词滥调 但现在...
Look at these cute jeans someone just threw away.
居然有人扔掉这么好的牛仔裤
Donated.
是捐赠
Yes to a poor waitress who loves a boot cut.
没错 捐赠给一个喜欢靴型牛仔裤的可怜女服务生
Penny.
佩妮
Come on they would be so cute on me...
拜托 这我穿着绝对赞的呀
They go great with this sweater
这裤子配这毛衣整好
I don't think Mother Teresa...
特蕾莎修女可不会...
Oh that is adorable.
这件真漂亮
Leonard. Yeah.
-莱纳德 -什么事
In case it comes up again
为防再次留宿别人
this right here is an imposition.
那家伙睡在我的位置上了
What was I supposed to do
那我还能怎么办
He needed a place to sleep it off.
他需要地方过夜
You're soft.
你太善良了
This world's going to chew you up and spit you out.
这世界将把你啃得尸骨无存
When did I have tacos
怎么有股炸玉米饼味
Morning Jimmy.
早 吉米
Oh there it is tacos.
真的是炸玉米饼味
Man I tied one on.
我昨晚喝醉了
Yeah you did.
是啊
So uh listen it was great to see you again.
是这样的 我很高兴再见到你
And thanks for the apology.
还有谢谢你的道歉
What apology
什么道歉
For all the crappy stuff you did to me in high school.
你为在学校里对我做的恶作剧道歉啊
Geez you're still harping on that
天哪 你还在喋喋不休这些事
What a puss.
真是个娘们
That's my French toast.
那是我的法式吐司
It's good.
很好吃
You really know your way around a kitchen Nancy.
厨房的事你样样精通嘛 南希
I'm not going to say I told you so
我不想说 我早告诉过你了
but we could have killed him.
但我们本可以杀了他的
I might kill him right now.
我现在就杀了他
The Dark Knight has your back.
黑暗骑士[蝙蝠侠]挺你
He's scared but he has your back.
他吓坏了 不过还是挺你
Okay Jimmy it's time for you to go.
吉米 你该走了
Yeah all right let me just finish this.
没问题 等我吃完
No you're done. I want you out of my apartment right now.
不行 你马上就给我出去
Well said Boy Wonder.
说得好 神奇小子
Or what
不然怎样
Don't answer that. It's a trick question.
别回答 有诈
I speak from experience.
我可是上过当了
I'm not afraid of you anymore Jimmy.
我不再怕你了 吉米
Now get out
给我滚出去
You did it Leonard you stood up to your bully.
你做到了 莱纳德 勇敢反抗了恶霸
Yeah I feel pretty good about myself.
没错 我为自己骄傲
You think we can outrun him
你觉得我们跑得过他吗
I don't need to outrun him I just need to outrun you.
我不用跑得过他 只要跑得过你
I don't feel good about this.
这样做不大好吧
Then sit in the car and keep it running.
那就去车里呆着 别熄火
You were right a whole new load.
你说对了 又有新货到啦
Come on yoga top. Mama needs a new yoga top.
出来吧 瑜伽装 妈妈需要瑜伽上装
Check it out Bernadette suede boots your size.
看看吧 伯纳黛特 羊皮靴 你的尺码
God they're cute.
天哪 真好看
Oh why did they have to be cute
为什么要这么好看啊
Wait wait wait guys just hang on.
等等 等等 稍等一下
What is it the fuzz
怎么了 有条子吗
Look at us.
看看我们
What are we doing
我们在做什么啊
I was gleefully following you to a life of crime
我正欢快地跟着你从事犯罪活动
looking forward to the day we might be cell mates.
期待着咱成为牢友的那一天
I don't know about Bernadette.
不知道伯纳黛特怎么想
You know this is wrong. Let's put everything back.
我们做错了 都放回去吧
Here.
It's okay I serve soup to poor people
原谅我吧 我给穷人端汤呢
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片