Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
Can we start the movie
能开始放电影了吗
Before Sheldon gets here
在谢尔顿到之前就开始吗
Last time we did that he didn't talk to us for a month.
我们上次这样 他足足一个月不跟我们说话
So do it
还不快放
Hold on. Where is he
等等嘛 他在哪呢
Well according to his text he was on the second floor
根据他的短信 他刚才到二楼了
then he stopped to tie his shoe.
但他得停下绑鞋带
All tied and...
绑好了 准备...
Hello ‭Hi.
-大家安安 -你回来啦
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Amy took forever tying my shoe.
艾米绑我鞋带的速度慢死了
All right
好的
Who's excited to see a documentary
有谁对看纪录片感到很兴奋啊
Oh I know this one.
这题我会
Nobody ever.
从来没人
Hey This one's going to be great.
别这样 这部绝对会很赞
This is about the rivalry
这部是在讲
between a cool renegade scientist Nikola Tesla
离经叛道酷炫科学家尼古拉·特斯拉
and his arch nemesis Thomas Edison.
与宿敌托马斯·爱迪生之间的仇恨
It's the greatest scientific feud of all time.
这是科学界最赞的一段宿怨
I mean you can forget about Leibniz and Newton.
莱布尼茨跟牛顿之间的血海深仇都可以忘了
莱布尼茨的微积分数学符号被更广泛地使用
都曾独立发明微积分 为谁先发明有过剧烈争执
Done.
已忘
So Tesla's the one that invented the electric car
特斯拉是发明电动汽车的人吗
No Penny.
佩妮 不是的
No the car is just named after him.
那牌子的车只是以他的名字命名而已
Okay you don't have to be so smug about it.
行行行 你也不需要拽成这样吧
You know you went to see that movie It
你去看恐怖片《小丑回魂》
because you thought it was about scary I.T. Guys.
还是因为你以为电影是讲恐怖程序员呢
英文片名为《It》与I.T.相近
Tesla was a genius who invented our electrical grid.
特斯拉是发明了我们的输电网络的天才
Edison just wanted to get rich and famous.
而爱迪生只是想捞钱与博名气
Didn't he invent the lightbulb
他不是发明了灯泡吗
That's what he wants you to think.
他就想你这么以为
But without the foundational work of Ebenezer Kinnersley
但如果没有如埃柏奈泽·肯纳斯理
Warren de la Rue and James Bowman Lindsay
沃伦·德拉鲁与詹姆士·鲍曼·琳赛打下的基础
you wouldn't know Edison any more than you know
你对爱迪生的认识并不会多过你对
Ebenezer Kinnersley Warren de la Rue
埃柏奈泽·肯纳斯理 沃伦·德拉鲁
or James Bowman Lindsay.
或詹姆士·鲍曼·琳赛的认识
Isn't he sexy all fired up
他燃起来时是不是特性感
He really gets my current alternating
跟他之间的交流 电到了我
if you know what I mean.
懂我的哏吗
特斯拉是交流电之父
Edison was kind of a publicity hog and a bully.
爱迪生就是个沽名钓誉的恶霸
Yeah he electrocuted an elephant named Topsy
他电死一只名为托普西的大象
just to make himself famous.
就为了让自己出名
用交流电电死了这只因伤人被判死刑的大象
爱迪生为了将特斯拉的交流电与恐怖做连结
If I had an elephant named Topsy
如果我有一只叫托普西的大象
he would want for nothing.
我会让它生活优渥 衣食无忧
Also he'd be named Jumbo.
还有 他的名字会叫小飞象
And worse than that Edison filmed the first on screen kiss
更差的是 史上首个接吻影片是爱迪生录的
so he's basically a pornographer.
他基本上就是个拍黄片的
Although every time I put that in Wikipedia
不过每次我想把这话加进维基百科
someone takes it out.
都会被别人删掉
Is your current still alternating
你现在还电气满满吗
We're lucky there aren't any elephants in here.
幸好这里没有大象 否则...
You know that documentary last night was actually
昨晚那部纪录片
better than I thought it would be. ‭Really
-其实比我想象中要来的好看呢 -真的吗
Should've been about Samuel Morse
就那影片的结尾方式[电报]
the way they telegraphed that ending.
按理说应该讲萨缪尔·摩尔斯才对
发明了电报用的摩尔斯电码
I already pretended to laugh at that joke once.
我已经为这笑话假笑过一次了
Do I have to do it again
我们一定得再来一次吗
Yeah I'd appreciate it.
你能配合就再好不过了
Samuel Morse. You kill me.
萨缪尔·摩尔斯 要被你笑死了
Leonard can you drive me to work
莱纳德 你能开车带我去上班吗
Yeah sure. Oh hey the guys and I
可以啊 对了 我们几个
were talking about going to see the Tesla coil
说到晚一点要去格里斐斯天文台
at the observatory later on if you want to join.
看特斯拉线圈 要不要一起来
Oh I'm sorry I can't. I'm busy.
抱歉去不了 我有事
Why What are you doing Leonard what are you doing
-怎么了 你要干嘛 -莱纳德 你才要干嘛
He said he can't go. Make a sad face move on.
他说他去不了 摆出哭哭脸就完事了
It's fine.
没关系
I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to.
我就是想告诉你也不行
What does that mean ‭Leonard
-这话什么意思 -莱纳德
Sad face sad face.
哭哭脸 哭哭脸
I mean I would like to but I just can't you know
我很乐意说 但我不行 你懂的
because it's classified and top secret.
因为这是最高机密
Hold on are you still working for the military
等等 你还在为军方工作吗
I'm so glad you figured that out
你想出来真是太好了
It was killing me keeping it a secret
保密真是要把我给憋死了
I thought they fired you guys.
他们不是炒了你们吗
They did but then they hired me back.
是啊 但是他们又重新雇了我
Well you better not be working on our project
你最好不是在弄我们之前的项目
because we're a team.
因为我们可是团队
Leonard there is no "I" in team.
莱纳德 "团队"两字里无"我"
However there is an "I" in
但是"我为军方干活
"I'm working with the military and you're not."
而你机会被我剥夺喔"这句里就有"我"
There's five of them in fact.
其实有五个发音带"呜哦"的字呢
I got a big surprise for you.
我有个大惊喜给你
Is it pie and ice cream
是派跟冰激凌吗
Wow did I oversell it.
看来我是牛皮吹大了
It's Raj and Ruchi
是拉杰跟如琪
Hello. Hey. Hi.
-你好啊 -我们来啦
Hey what are you two doing here
你们两个怎么来啦
We won't stay long.
不会打扰你太久
I just wanted to drop something off
我就是来送给你
from me and the girls at work.
我跟公司姑娘们送你的小礼物
None of the girls at work like me enough to get me a gift.
公司的姑娘们没人喜欢我到愿意送我礼物
Okay so you'll know why everyone at the office
那这样你就能理解为什么办公室里
has the same handwriting.
所有人都是同样的笔迹了
I really appreciate the thought
很谢谢这份心意
but it's not necessary. I'll be back soon.
但不用这么客气 我很快能重回岗位
Don't worry about work. You take all the time you need.
不用担心工作 你需要休息多久就多久
Yeah just turn off your brain
对啊 就关闭你的大脑
and let your uterus do its magic.
让你的子宫施展它的魔法就行
It's the star of the show now.
它现在是这场表演的主角了
Okay wasn't sure how long I should let you guys stay.
好了 本来不知道该让你们待多久
Now I know Get out
现在知道了 出去
Good to see you. You look amazing.
很高兴看到你 你看起来气色很好
Thanks for coming
谢谢你们来探望我
That bitch.
这臭三八
Oh come on he means well.
别这样 拉杰也是一番好意
He's just trying to impress his girlfriend.
他也就是想让女朋友觉得他人好
I'm talking about Ruchi.
我是在骂如琪
She's after my job.
她想抢我饭碗
Why do you think she said "Take all the time you need"
不然她干嘛说"你需要休息多久就多久"
Because she was being nice
因为她人好啊
No she's trying to steal my projects while I'm at home
才不是 趁我在家相夫教子
taking care of this useless plant and my dumb family.
养这破盆栽时 抢走我的项目
I'm only saying this because I love you
我说这话是因为我爱你
and because you can't reach me from that bed
而且你从床上那里打不到我
but you sound a little crazy.
但你听起来有点神经病
I love you too but I could fling this card in your eye
我也爱你 但我也可以把这卡片当成
like a ninja throwing star.
忍者手里剑来射爆你狗眼
I don't believe you.
我才不信你
Why would the military want Sheldon
为什么军方会想要谢尔顿啊
I don't know. Target practice
我不知道啊 让他当靶子吗
Well he better not be working on our guidance system.
他最好不是在搞我们的导向系统
That was my idea.
那可是我的点子
Why don't we call Colonel Williams
我打给威廉姆斯上校
and find out what's going on.
问问到底是什么情况吧
Great. I want answers and he'd better give them to us.
很好 我想要真相 他最好乖乖回答
Hello gentlemen.
两位好
Hi sir. Um Leonard has a question.
长官 莱纳德有问题问你
Hey is Sheldon working on our project again
谢尔顿是不是又在做我们之前的项目
Did he say that
他这么说了吗
No he wouldn't tell us.
没 他不愿意告诉我们
Huh. So he can keep his mouth shut.
原来他是能闭上嘴巴的
How do I get him to do that
那我该怎么做才能让他闭嘴呢
Is he working on our guidance system or not
他到底有没有在做我们的导向系统项目
Dr. Cooper contacted us with an idea on how to modify
库珀博士联系了我们 说到了一个
your technology into a communication system
修改你们的技术 来把它变成通信系统的点子
and it seemed interesting.
而这点子听起来不错
But our team developed that technology.
但这技术是我们团队开发出来的
And he was your team leader.
而他是你们团队的领导
Well who said he was team leader
谁说他是负责人了
He did.
他说的
And I like that kind of "take charge" attitude.
我喜欢那种"掌控大局"的态度
We can have "take charge" attitudes.
我们也可以有"掌控大局"的态度啊
Then why didn't either of you ask to be team leader
那你俩怎么都没提出要当小组负责人呢
We didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
我们不想冒犯到其他人
Yeah so we were just waiting for you to
对 我们在等你告诉我们
tell us who you thought Okay I hear it.
你认为谁... 好吧 我听出来了
Are we done No no.
-说完了吗 -还没
I am taking charge right now and telling you
我现在就要掌控大局 告诉你
that it is not okay with us if...
我们很不满意你...
Okay bye.
好吧 拜
Hey. I just got your text. Everything okay
我刚收到你的短信 没出什么事吧
Yeah there's just something I need to ask you.
没事 只是有一件事想问你
Oh Bernie I'd be thrilled.
妮妮 我会高兴死的
It's not be my birth coach.
不是要叫你当我的生育教练
Okay that hurts but luckily I know how to breathe through it.
伤心了 但幸好我懂如何调整呼吸撑过去
I need you to find out if Ruchi's trying to steal
我要你查出 如琪是否想趁我卧床休养时
my projects at work while I'm on bed rest.
抢走我的研究项目
She's not that kind of a person.
她不是那种人
She's she's generous and charitable.
她慷慨大方 乐善好施
You're just saying that 'cause she's sleeping with you.
你这么说纯粹是因为她愿意跟你睡
Yes that's my favorite charity.
对啊 这是我最喜欢的善举
I know I sound paranoid but I'm feeling really vulnerable.
我知道感觉很多疑 但我真的感到很脆弱
If there's anything you could find out it'd be great.
要是你能查出点消息 那就太好了
And if she is up to anything what are you gonna do
如果她真的有企图 你打算怎么做
Nothing.
什么都不做
I'll just calmly talk to her and explain
我只会平静地跟她谈谈
there are certain boundaries that need to be respected.
解释清楚有些界线是不能踩的
It's really for the benefit of everyone at the company.
这都是为了公司里的大家好
Uh okay what you're saying sounds nice
你的话听起来无害
but the way you're saying it
但你说话的语气
is causing my testicles to take cover in my abdomen.
让我的蛋蛋都吓得缩进小腹了
What do you want to watch
你想看什么
Oh why don't you pick.
你来选吧
Okay how about comedy
好啊 喜剧怎么样
Eh I already laughed today.
我今天已经笑过了
I know. It was when I stubbed my toe.
我知道 在我踢到脚趾头时
Still funny.
还是很好笑
Drama
剧情片呢
Nah I've already seen someone cry today.
不了 我今天已经看过别人哭了
It really hurt Sheldon
当时真的很疼 谢尔顿
We talked to Colonel Williams.
我们和威廉姆斯上校谈过了
He told us everything.
他全都告诉我们了
I'm sorry can we do this another time
不好意思 能不能改天再说这个
Amy's just about to realize she wants to watch a Hulk marathon.
艾米快要意识到她想看浩克系列电影啦
What's going on
出什么事了
Sheldon went to the Air Force behind our backs.
谢尔顿背着我们偷偷去找空军
I did nothing of the sort.
我才没做这种事
I had an idea
我有个想法
for a neutrino based communication system
一种基于微中子的通讯系统
I presented it to them and they were interested.
我告诉了他们 他们很感兴趣
But y your communication system
但你的通讯系统
was based on our guidance system.
是根据我们的导向系统制造的
And sonar is based on bats.
声呐也是根据蝙蝠制造的
You don't see them hanging upside down
你也没见他们倒挂在
in a patent attorney's office.
专利律师的办公室里啊
You know what you like to think that you're just like Tesla
你知道吗 你喜欢把自己比作特斯拉
but the truth is you're exactly like Edison.
但事实就是 你跟爱迪生一模一样
You take that back.
这句话你收回
No he's right.
不 他说得对
You are a bully a credit hog and a self promoter.
你就是个爱抢功劳 自我吹捧的恶霸
And if anyone around here is like Tesla it's us.
要说这里真有谁像特斯拉 那也是我们
Yeah.
就是啊
Can you believe they said I was just like Edison
你敢相信他们说我跟爱迪生一模一样吗
Yeah and in front of a lady no less.
而且还当着一位淑女的面
Well you are building on their work
你确实是在他们的研究基础上继续发展
and taking the credit for it.
还把功劳揽上身
That's a classic Edison move.
这是典型爱迪生会干的事
Oh yeah
是吗
Well if I'm Edison and you love me
如果我是爱迪生 而你爱我
then what does that say about you
那这说明你又是什么人呢
I honestly don't know.
老实说 我真的不知道
Okay.
好吧
Well I have to Google some stuff about Mrs. Edison.
我得上网去查查爱迪生太太了
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
You know whose fault this is
你知道这是谁的错吗
I do.
我知道
Yours.
你的错
No my mother's.
不 是我妈的
"Go make friends Sheldon."
"去交朋友吧 谢尔顿"
What happens
结果呢
20 years later they call me names.
20年后 他们给我起绰号骂我
I don't think what they called you is the point here.
我觉得他们叫你什么不是重点
Oh yeah How would you feel
是吗 那要是我用你不喜欢的
if I called you the name of a neuroscientist you didn't like
神经系统科学家的名字来叫你 你会作何感想
Do you know the name of any neuroscientist
你知道任何神经系统科学家的名字吗
Of course.
当然了
Not me
除了我之外
Then no.
那就没了
Do you think they're right Amy
你觉得他们是对的吗 艾米
Do you think I'm like Edison
你觉得我像爱迪生一样吗
Sheldon I don't think you're upset
谢尔顿 我觉得你不开心
because of what kind of scientist they said you're like.
不是因为他们说你像哪种科学家
I think you're upset because
而是因为
your friend'' feelings got hurt.
你的朋友们内心受伤了
You're right.
你说得对
I care too much about other people's feelings.
我太在乎别人的感受了
It's always been my fatal flaw.
这向来是我的致命弱点
Sheldon I don't think...
谢尔顿 我觉得不...
No no not now Amy. I'm growing as a person.
先别说话 艾米 我正在成长呢
Ah that was fun.
刚才真爽
Put her there buddy.
伸出你的小拳拳
I am not fist bumping you after we have sex.
我才不要跟你睡完后击拳庆祝呢
You're the one who wanted to keep things casual.
是你说想保持玩玩的关系
There's a difference between casual and weird.
玩玩和怪异是有区别的
Not the way I do it.
对我来说没有
So um... how was how was your day
你今天过得怎么样
Like how's how's work
工作顺利吗
Oh great.
很好
With Bernadette gone
伯纳黛特走了之后
I'm getting to handle all her projects.
她的项目都由我负责了
Well she's she's not gone.
她不是走了
She'll be back soon.
她很快会回来
Not too soon let's hope.
但愿不会太快
So it turns out Ruchi is totally
原来如琪真的想
trying to take over Bernadette's projects.
抢走伯纳黛特的项目
Wow she just told you that out of the blue
她就突然告诉你了吗
Yeah yeah we had just made love.
是啊 我们当时刚做完爱
It was so beautiful.
画面太美
Our caramel colored bodies
我俩焦糖色的胴体
were entwined like erotic taffy...
像色情的太妃糖般交缠在一起
Get to the point
说重点
Uh sorry uh yeah.
抱歉
I I asked her about work and she just admitted
我问起她的工作 她就承认了
she has her eyes on Bernadette's projects.
她在觊觎伯纳黛特的项目
Can't believe she would take advantage
真不敢相信她会这样
of a pregnant lady like that.
占一个孕妇的便宜
So what did you do
那你做了什么
What do you think I did
你说呢
I made small talk for 20 minutes and had sex again.
我跟她闲聊了20分钟后又再打了一炮
You have to say something to Bernie.
你一定要告诉妮妮
I don't know. If I do that she's gonna confront Ruchi
我不确定 要是我告诉她 她一定会质问如琪
and then Ruchi's gonna stop sleeping with me.
如琪就不会再跟我打炮了
Raj you can't go on sleeping with a woman
拉杰 你不能继续睡一个
who's trying to screw over your friend.
想搞死你朋友的女人
Can't or must
不能还是必须
You know that guidance system was my idea.
那个导向系统是我的点子
You figured out how to make it work.
是你想通了该如何实现
We didn't even need Sheldon.
我们根本就不需要谢尔顿
Let's not forget your idea was based on my theory.
别忘了你的点子是建立在我的理论上的
Hey we're bagging on Sheldon here Focus
我们正在骂谢尔顿呢 专注点
I guess it was pretty smart using our quantum technology
他能想到用我们的量子技术
as the basis for a communication system.
作为通信系统的基础 还是挺聪明的
Be even better if he swapped out the helium for xenon.
如果他把氦替换为氙 效果会更好
Ooh. So instead of having to keep it at negative 271 degrees
那样就不需要将温度保持在零下271度
you'd only have to keep it at negative 108.
而是零下108度就行了
It would be way more efficient.
这样就更高效了
And xenon has a bigger nucleus
氙有更大的核
so coherence would make it an easier signal to see.
其相干性会让它的成为更易发现的信号
You're brilliant
你真是天才
We should tell Sheldon.
我们应该告诉谢尔顿
You're an idiot
你真是傻蛋
We don't tell Sheldon.
我们才不要告诉谢尔顿
We go to the military behind his back
我们背着他偷偷联系军队
and we screw him like he screwed us.
就像他背叛我们一样背叛他
All right you're right you're right we don't need him.
你是对的 你是对的 我们不需要他
We can do this all on our own.
我们可以自己来
Do you think you can do the math No.
-其中的运算你能行吗 -不行
But if someone else does it
但如果其他人算出来了
I can double check the crap out of it.
我绝对能狠狠验算一遍
I want you to know I did what you asked.
我想告诉你 我按你的吩咐去做了
I talked to Ruchi and found out what's going on at work.
我和如琪聊了工作上的事
So is she trying to steal my projects
所以她是想尝试盗取我的项目吗
No not trying to sounds like it's a done deal.
不 不是尝试 是差不多已经得到了
Here have a brownie.
来 吃块巧克力蛋糕吧
I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
Okay don't take this out on Ruchi.
好啦 不要记恨如琪
Is she trying to take your job Yes.
她是想偷走你的工作吗 是的
Is she parking in your space Yes.
她现在都停在你的车位吗 是的
Did she get a laugh at a meeting yesterday
她在昨天的会议上取笑
by calling you "Pregnadette" Big one.
你是"博纳带球" 好笑吗 笑成一片
But you would've done the exact same thing and you know it.
但你也会和她做同样的事 你自己清楚
I never would've undermined a coworker.
我才不会在同事背后捅刀呢
What Oh please. Wh What about that guy Eric
什么 少来 还记得那个艾瑞克吗
who you told it was "Bring Your Cat to Work Day"
你明明知道老板有哮喘
when you knew your boss had asthma
还故意骗他说有"带猫上班日"
That was just a hilarious prank
我只是想捉弄他
that ended with me getting a corner office.
谁知道我因此得到了大间的办公室呢
All I'm saying is before you attack Ruchi
我想说的是在你攻击如琪之前
maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror
也许你应该在镜子里好好看看自己
because you know what you'll see
因为你会看到
apart from radiant skin and luxuriously thick hair
除了你闪亮的皮肤和奢华浓密的金发之外
Hypocrisy
有一个虚伪小人
It is thick.
确实浓密
So what do you think Can you make it work
你觉得如何 你能算出来吗
Uh I just need to use the cross section
我只需要用横截面
to calculate the probability of the interaction.
算出相互作用的概率
Can we help
我们能帮忙吗
Yes.
可以
Why don't you run get me a can of Pringles.
帮忙我去买一罐品客薯片吧
Leonard I was
莱纳德 我...
What's Kripke doing here
克里普奇在这里干什么
Oh he's just helping us develop a better more efficient
他正在帮我们开发一种更好 更高效的
neutrino comm system that we're gonna pitch to the military
中微子通讯系统 我们就能联系军队
making yours obsolete.
彻底打垮你
Yeah Leonard thought of it.
没错 是莱纳德想出来的
It's genius. ‭Oh thanks.
-非常聪明 -谢谢
You see instead of using liquid helium...
我没有用液氦而是用...
Good God man shut up Right sorry.
-妈呀 快闭嘴 -对不起
You didn't tell me we were doing this just to stick it to Sheldon.
你没说算这个是为了整治谢尔顿呀
Oh well...
那个...
I messing with you. This sundae just got a cherry on top
逗你玩呢 这不是锦上添花吗
Fine. Good luck to you.
好吧 祝你们好运
The military is already interested in my system
军方已经对我的系统感兴趣了
and my math is worked out.
我的运算也都完成了
His still has a big gap in it.
他的运算中还有一个大空白
Where
在哪里
There.
就这儿
Can I ask you a question
我可以问一个问题吗
Does a drug still count as an antidepressant
如果一种药的头号副作用是让人不停地哭
if its number one side effect is uncontrollable weeping
它还能算是抗抑郁剂吗
I don't know. I always feel better after a good cry.
不知道 反正我每次哭完都觉得好爽
I've been trying to ask Bernadette
我一直想问问博纳黛特的意见
but she's not answering any of my texts.
但她完全不回我的短信
Yeah uh listen I think she might be a little threatened by you you know
听着 我觉得她有点被你威胁到了
because you can tie your own shoes and laugh without peeing.
因为你能系自己的鞋带 大笑时不会漏尿
Did she say something to you
她对你说什么了吗
No.
没有
I mean well kind of.
好吧 说了一点
But it's okay. She's just hormonal.
不过没事的 她是荷尔蒙作祟
And you know don't worry I stood up for you.
你也别担心 我为你说话了
I don't need you to stand up for me.
我才不需要你为我说话呢
You're not my boyfriend.
你又不是我男朋友
Look I care about you
我很关心你
and you can say that this doesn't mean anything
你也可以说这一切不代表什么
but the truth is we're in a relationship okay
但事实上我俩算是在交往中
And you're gonna have to figure out some way to deal with it.
总有一天你得想出办法面对这事
I can't believe she dumped me.
真不敢相信她居然把我甩了
This is tough for me 'cause I can.
我完全能相信啊
Sorry things worked out like that.
抱歉事情最后变成这样
Because I'm in pain or because you don't have a spy anymore
因为我痛苦分手还是因为你失去了一个间谍
Let's just leave it at "I'm sorry."
你知道我很抱歉就够了
You're already sad.
你已经够伤心了
Based on Kripke's calculations
根据克里普奇的计算
I think this is gonna work.
我们应该能成功
Maybe we should pitch it to Colonel Williams today.
也许我们应该今天去跟威廉上校说说
Why limit ourselves to the U.S. Military
干嘛把自己局限于美国军队呢
I bet there's a lot of other places we could take this.
肯定还有很多人想要我们的项目呢
Without committing criminal espionage
我是说不会被当成间谍抓起来的那种
You know it's easy to shoot an idea down Leonard.
打击别人的想法不要钱是吧 莱纳德
Well I suppose congratulations are in order.
我想我应该恭喜两位了
You set out to destroy me and you achieved your goal.
你们想打击我 你们成功了
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
The military canceled my project
军队取消了我的项目
because they're going with yours.
因为他们要和你们合作了
That's impossible. We haven't even pitched it yet.
不可能 我们根本还没联系呢
Well Colonel Williams said another team at Caltech
威廉上校告诉我加州理工的另一个团队
came up with a more efficient neutrino comm system.
开发出了更高效的中微子通讯系统
Damn it
我去
Excuse us.
我们离开一下
Kripke.
克里普奇
What's up fellas
怎么了 各位
Did you screw us over
你背叛了我们吗
Ooh I can't tell you that.
哇 我可不能告诉你
It's classified.
这是机密
Why did you tell Barry Kripke your idea
你们干嘛把点子告诉巴里·克里普奇
This is all your fault.
这都怪你俩
No it's your fault.
不 是你的错
If you would've come to us in the beginning
如果你一开始就和我们联手
none of this would've happened.
这些烂事就不会发生了
Well if it helps you all behaved terribly
如果能安慰到你们的话 你们都做错了
and you deserve what you got.
你们自食恶果完全活该
Well that doesn't help at all.
完全没安慰到
You know sometimes your social skills are very poor.
有时候你的社交技巧真是令人发指
Can't believe we let Kripke use us like that.
真不敢相信我们被克里普奇利用了
You know maybe you're all more like the guy
也许你们都更像那个
who didn't invent the electric car
电动汽车以他为名却不是他发明的家伙
and less like the guy who didn't invent the lightbulb.
而不像那个其实没发明灯泡的家伙吧
She's right. Maybe we're all a bunch of Teslas after all.
她说得对 也许我们全都是特斯拉
Didn't Tesla die penniless forgotten and insane
特斯拉最后不是默默无闻地死于贫穷和癫狂吗
You may have a point about her social skills.
你对她社交技巧的评价太到位了
He wasn't insane.
他才没有发疯
He did fall in love with a pigeon.
他的确有爱上了一只鸽子
Well if we're gonna call Tesla crazy
如果特斯拉喜欢小小丑丑的东西
for loving something small and unappealing
就要被说成是疯子的话
might as well put Penny in a padded cell right now.
不如马上把佩妮关进疯人院吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片