But why do they still call Batman using the Bat Signal
为什么这年代了召唤蝙蝠侠还用蝙蝠信号灯
Wouldn't it just be like easier to text him
直接发条短信请他来不是更方便吗
The Bat Signal isn't just to alert Batman
蝙蝠信号灯不只是用来召唤蝙蝠侠
it's also to strike fear in the hearts of his enemies
还有震慑他敌人内心的功用
and let them know he's coming.
让他们知道蝙蝠侠要来了
Sort of like Sheldon's knock.
就像谢尔顿的三段敲门法
Comparing me to Batman I'll take it.
嘲讽我跟蝙蝠侠类似吗 我接受
If we don't do anything
如果我们不出手
how long do you think they'll talk about Batman
你们觉得他们能聊多久的蝙蝠侠
Well I've know them for 11 years so...
我认识他们已经有11年了 所以...
11 years.
11年吧
I believe they do text him.
我觉得他们也有给他发短信
The the Bat Signal is linked to his phone via Bluetooth.
蝙蝠信号灯是通过蓝牙连到他手机的
Has that been in the comics
漫画里有画过吗
No it's just what I believe.
没 我个人这么认为而已
All right I'm putting a stop to this.
够了 我要让他们停下
If you knew how why'd you wait 11 years
你如果知道办法 你为什么还等了11年啊
Hey guys guess what
各位 告诉你们
Today at work I found out I am going to meet Bill Gates.
我今天上班发现我要跟比尔·盖茨见面了
Sorry Leonard you and Penny had a good run.
抱歉 莱纳德 你跟佩妮的缘分到此为止了
I'm not leaving him for Bill Gates.
我不会为了比尔·盖茨而甩了他
You sure I I bet his Internet's really fast.
你确定吗 我猜他家的网应该超快呢
How did this happen
你怎么会有此荣幸
Well his foundation is looking to partner
他的慈善基金会在寻找
with a pharmaceutical company to help develop affordable vaccines
制药公司来合作研发价格低廉的疫苗
so they asked me to show him around.
所以公司让我带他转转
That's great. When's he coming
太好了 他什么时候来
Uh he gets in on Sunday and Monday morning
他大概周日 周一早晨到
I'm gonna give him a tour of the labs and offices.
我会带他去看看实验室和办公区域
Oh. He gets in on Sunday April first
他周日 也就是4月1号到吗
Nice try Penny.
想得美 佩妮
What're you talking about
你在说什么
April Fools' Day.
4月1日愚人节
This is another one of your classic pranks
想必这又是另一个你年年
you try to pull on me every year.
想愚弄我的恶作剧之一吧
Literally never pulled a prank on you.
我从来没有对你恶作剧过啊
Oh really What about last year
是吗 那去年
when you sent me that e mail with the photo attached
你给我发一封电邮写了照片请见附件
but you didn't attach a photo.
结果跟本没附件
That was a mistake.
那是我犯错了
Messing with me Yes it was.
想耍我 你当然是犯了错
And this year
所以今年
I am not falling for it.
我不会再上你的当
Sheldon I swear... No... what are you doing
-谢尔顿 我发誓... -别 你这是在干嘛
Oh you're right. He's not coming. April fools.
被你猜中了 他没有要来 愚人节
You know what they say
常言道
fool me "N" Times
耍我"N"次
where "N" equals the amount of times you've already fooled me
"N"等于你已经耍到我的次数
shame on you.
你傻逼
Fool me "N" plus one times shame on me.
耍我"N+1"次 我傻逼
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
第十一季 第十八集
Bang
By aBu 20180404
So you're gonna spend a day with Bill Gates.
所以你要跟比尔·盖茨共处一天
I'm a little jealous.
我有点小嫉妒啊
Well I'm a little nervous.
我还有点小紧张呢
You know if I do a good job I'm hoping they'll consider me
如果我这次做得好 我希望公司能考虑一下
for a PR position that's opening up.
最近刚空出来的公关职位
Well if you're nervous I I know a lot about him.
如果你很紧张 我知道很多关于他的事
I can fill you in or maybe come along whatever.
我可以帮你补习 或者陪你一起 我都行
I think I'll be okay.
我觉得我没事的
Well I'm I'm just saying what are you gonna do
我举个例子 万一他想要
when he wants to talk about high level language interpreters
跟你聊微型计算机的
for microcomputers
高级语言翻译程序怎么办
What are high level language interpreters for microcomputers
什么是微型计算机的高级语言翻译程序啊
A way of programming computers
一种为电脑编程的方式
using words and commands instead of binary code.
是用语言与指令而不是用二进制代码
Oh. That's actually kind of interesting. Tell me more.
这还挺有意思的呢 再跟我说说
Oh well...
其实嘛...
That I'll do that. Mm hmm.
这样 我会用这招回他
I didn't even see it coming. Yeah well...
-我真是完全没料到啊 -是啊
You never do.
你从来都没料到过
Well I it's just he's an idol of mine
只是... 只是他是我的一个偶像
and I would love the chance to hang out with him.
我真的很想有机会跟他见见面
Look I know you want to meet him
我知道你想见他
but I can't turn this into a social thing okay
但我不能把这事变成社交活动 好吗
This is my job. I really need it to go well.
这是我的工作 我得确保这事办得妥当
I get it I get it. You're right.
懂 我懂 你说得对
Actually I've I've already met him once before.
其实 其实我以前已经见过他一次了啦
He gave a talk at Princeton and my mom took me.
他在普林斯顿大学演讲 我妈带我去了
Oh really Was he nice
真的吗 他人好相处吗
He's super nice.
人超好
I I got pretty emotional and started crying and...
后来我太激动就开始哭了什么的...
He didn't make fun of me or anything.
他也没有取笑我什么的
Well you were a kid.
你当时只是个孩子嘛
Uh huh.
嗯哼
Bye my babies I love you.
再见了 孩子们 我爱你们
We love you too Mommy.
妈咪 我们也爱你
Yeah don't do that.
下次不许再恶心我
Bernadette
伯纳黛特
Hi. Where you off to El parque.
-你们要去哪里 -公园[西语]
El parque
公园[西语]吗
I'm learning Spanish so I can talk to the other nannies.
我在学西语 这样才能跟其他保姆聊天
How's that going
学得如何
Bueno.
好[西语]
Good
好啊
No bueno.
不 好[西语]
Thanks for coming over. No problem.
-谢谢你来陪我 -小事
Can I get you anything
想喝什么吗
Juice box 'Naners
果汁 "蕉蕉"
'Naners
什么是"蕉蕉"
Sorry. Mom brain.
抱歉 当妈的脑子
I think I've forgot how to talk to grown ups.
我都快忘了怎么跟成人说话了
I meant ba naners.
我是说香蕉蕉
You know what I'm good.
没事啦 不用了
Okay.
好吧
So what are we watching
我们看的这是什么
Bob the Builder. I'll catch you up.
《建筑师巴布》 我帮你补一下剧情
That one's Bob.
这位就是巴布
He's a builder.
他是个建筑师
Isn't this a kids show
这不是儿童节目吗
It's what we watch in this house.
我们家里就看这个
Bob the Builder Dinosaur Train
《建筑师巴布》《恐龙列车》
and Peppa Pig which is both funny and meaningful.
《小猪佩奇》 有趣又富含教育意义
You want to take a break and maybe get something to eat
你要不要休息一下 一起去吃点东西
Sure.
好啊
Why does it not feel like we're going
怎么感觉不到有要出发的意思
Hang on I I just want to see if Bob can fix it.
稍等 我看看巴布能不能修好
Yes he can
是的 你可以
巴布的招牌台词Yes, I / we can.
Oh hey.
你来啦
I folded your laundry for you. You're welcome.
我替你折好了衣服 不用谢
Uh that's not mine.
那不是我的啊
You're saying that these aren't yours
你的意思是 这些不是你的
No.
不是
So you're saying that I'm touching
所以你的意思是 我正摸着
a stranger's underpants
陌生人的内裤
Yes.
是的
And just like that it's the worst day of my life.
就这样 今天成了我人生最惨的一天
Wait why are you being so weird
等等 你为什么要怪里怪气的
It occurred to me that perhaps you were telling the truth about Bill Gates
因为我想到比尔·盖茨的事有可能是真的
and it wasn't just part of an elaborate prank.
而不是只是你精心铺垫的恶作剧一环
What would the prank part even be
恶作剧的部分会是什么啊
I show up to meet Bill Gates over your "objections "
我跑去见比尔·盖茨 尽管你说"不许来"
but it's not Bill Gates at all no.
结果到场了才发现不是比尔·盖茨
It's one of those look alikes that you hire for a party.
是那种你聘请来派对的名人装扮者
And then when I go around
而当我手里拿着
showing everybody the balloon animal
"比尔·盖茨"给我折的气球玩具
that "Bill Gates" made for me I'll look like an idiot.
到处让别人看时 我就会像个智障
Have you been eating laundry detergent
你是不是偷偷喝洗衣液了
I just need you to tell me the truth.
我只是想要你告诉我实话
This is driving me crazy.
我快被逼疯了
Sheldon he is really coming.
谢尔顿 他真的会来
Is he He is.
-真的吗 -真的
Really Yeah.
-不骗我 -没骗你
Well now I don't know what to believe
这下我也不知道该相信谁了
Thanks for getting me out of the house.
谢谢你带我出来
I feel like my brain is turning to mush.
我觉得我脑子都快变浆糊了
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮你
Did I show you the video of the kids sitting
我有没有给你看孩子们坐着的视频呀
Yes you texted it to me at 3 00 a.m.
有 你半夜3点发给我了
Thought someone was either in jail or dead.
还以为是谁被抓或者挂了呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No no I it gave me something to watch
没事 至少让我在重新入睡时
while I tried to go back to sleep.
有东西可看
You know what I don't want to be one of those moms
不行 我不要做那种
who can only talk about her kids.
只会聊孩子的妈妈
Okay well I'm reading a pretty good book.
好吧 我正在读一本有趣的书
It's the untold story of female artists during the Renaissance.
关于文艺复兴时期鲜为人知的女艺术家
Oh I'm in the middle of a book too.
我也在读书
It's three pages long and floats in the bath.
它有三页长 可以飘在浴缸里
All right we can talk about something else.
我们也可以聊些其他的
It also quacks when you squeeze it.
你一挤那书 它就呱呱叫
You should've seen Michael laugh. I think I have a video.
迈克笑得可开心了 我这儿有视频
Or maybe we can't.
还是别聊其他的吧
Why is your screen name "John Williams"
你的网名怎么叫"约翰·威廉姆斯"
好莱坞著名配乐家
Uh because I always score.
因为哥永远在得分[配乐]
Hey I think I'm gonna head to the office for a little bit.
我要去一趟办公室
On a Sunday Yeah.
-周日也去吗 -对呀
Want to make sure I'm prepared for tomorrow.
我想为明天做好准备
Do you think you could get Bill Gates
你能让比尔·盖茨帮我
to sign something for me
签个东西吗
Yeah maybe like what
好呀,签什么
Oh my arm my chest his call.
签我的手臂 我的胸膛 看他的意思吧
His call will be to the police.
他只会有叫警察的意思
Penny remember when I introduced you
佩妮 还记得我向你推荐
to 100 calorie Dove bars
只有100大卡的德芙巧克力条时
and you said you owed me like big time
你说你欠我一个大人情吗
Guys even if I wanted to introduce you
各位 就算我想要介绍你们
there is no room in his schedule.
他的时间表也已经排满了
I mean look. Look at this itinerary.
真的 看看这个行程
I meet him at his hotel first thing tomorrow morning
明天一早我和他在酒店碰面
then we're on the go all day long.
然后我们一整天都要到处跑
You're right. Guys this is her job.
你说得对 各位 这是她的工作
We need to respect that.
我们不要给她添麻烦
Thank you honey. Proud of you.
-谢了 宝贝 -为你骄傲哦
Love you.
爱你
I totally just saw what hotel he's staying at.
我刚才看到他下榻的酒店名字了
What are we waiting here for
那我们还等什么呢
For Penny to walk down the stairs
等佩妮下完楼梯
get in her car and drive away.
上车离开啊
Right smart.
对 真聪明
Is that long enough She's pretty quick let's go.
-够了没 -她动作很快的 我们走
What would you do if you had a billion dollars
如果你有十亿美元 你要做什么
Same as Bill Gates
和比尔·盖茨一样
try to make the world a better place
让世界变得更好一些
but I'd do it in a working Iron Man suit.
不过我要穿着功能完整的钢铁侠盔甲去做
I didn't know that came in a boys' medium.
我不知道那身盔甲还有男童中码
Th This is a bad idea.
这主意太糟了
Maybe we should go.
我们还是走吧
What are you talking about I don't know.
-你在说什么呢 -我不知道
I'm just feeling guilty
我觉得很有罪恶感
like I'm kind of sneaking around behind Penny's back.
就像我背着佩妮在搞鬼一样
We're not doing anything wrong.
我们又没做错事
We're just hanging out in a hotel lobby.
我们只是在一家酒店大厅闲逛
Plenty of people do that
好多人都这么做
businessmen high end prostitutes.
商人啦 高级妓女呀
That's a fun new game
这个新游戏很不错
CEO or Ho.
猜猜是执行长还是妓女
No this is wrong let's go.
这是不对的 我们还是走吧
Guys guys that's him.
各位 各位 他来了
Be cool. Oh my God. Oh my God.
-冷静 -额滴神 额滴神
Oh my God. Oh my God.
额滴神 额滴神
Cooler. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.
-再冷静点 -额滴神 额滴神
Uh M Mr. Gates I'm I'm Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
盖茨先生 我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
We've actually met before.
我们之前见过
Sorry I don't remember.
抱歉 我不记得了
You were so nice a and it was really special to me
你人特别好 对我来说意义重大
because you've been such a big influence on my life.
因为你一直是我的人生偶像
I mean ever since I was a little kid
在我还小的时候
I've looked up to you like like a hero.
我就把你视为英雄
Oh now I remember.
现在我想起来了
Would you like a tissue
你需要纸巾吗
How about a hug
给我一个拥抱如何
How how about a tissue
还是来张纸巾吧
Sorry I talked about my kids the whole time.
抱歉我一直把孩子挂在嘴边
Oh don't worry about it.
别担心
I mean besides you cutting up my meat for me
除了你帮我把肉都切成小块以外
it was a lovely lunch.
午饭还是吃得挺开心
God. What's happening
天啊 这一切都是怎么了
I'm a smart educated successful...
我是个聪明 受过高等教育 成功的...
"Woman"
"女性"吗
I was gonna get it.
我只是卡壳了一下
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了
Pregnancy and childbirth actually cause physical changes
怀孕和生娃是真的会
to the structure of your brain.
改变你的大脑结构
I liked the old structure of my brain.
我喜欢我原来的大脑结构
But then I liked a lot of my old structures.
不过话说回来 我喜欢我原来所有的结构
Well these are positive changes.
这些都是正面的改变
Studies with rats show that new mothers
对老鼠的研究表明 新妈妈对危险更敏感
are more sensitive to danger better at multitasking
更善于同时处理多项任务
and bolder in the pursuit of food.
寻找食物时也更大胆
I did stick a couple lamp chops in my purse.
我的确在皮包里塞了几块羊排
So that's what I was smelling.
我说怎么有味道呢
Look even though your brain is different
听着 就算你的大脑发生了变化
in many ways it's better.
从很多方面来说 都是好的
But were you bored
可你不会无聊吗
Of course not.
当然不会
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Which you can tell because your maternal brain is better
而你可以辨别 因为你的母性大脑
at sensing nonverbal cues.
对非语言的暗示更敏感了
Now you're just being condescending.
你现在就是在口蜜腹剑了
Look at you two for two.
看看你 两次都猜对了
Uh hold the door.
留个门
Hold the door
留个门
Oh. Hi Leonard.
莱纳德
Didn't you hear me yell "Hold the door"
你没听到我喊留个门吗
I did. But you know what they say
我听到了 但你知道大家怎么说的
"Hold the door get robbed some more."
"多留个门 被闯空门"
No one says that.
没有这种说法
Oh. Well they should
那他们应该这么说
because it's true and it rhymes.
因为这是真的 而且还押韵
So where have you been
你去哪里了
Actually I met Bill Gates.
实际上 我见到了比尔·盖茨
I see.
我明白了
You're all in on it.
你们还真是煞费苦心呀
Uh nice try.
得了吧
It's not an April Fools' joke Sheldon.
这不是愚人节玩笑 谢尔顿
I actually went to a hotel and met him.
我真的去酒店见到了他
Right right. Okay so uh
行行行
"Bill Gates" was at the "Hotel" that you "went to."
"比尔·盖茨"就在"你去"的那家"酒店"里
Why is "went to" in quotes
为什么"去"也要加引号
Fine.
好吧
So "Bill Gates" was at the "Hotel"
"比尔·盖茨"就在你去的
that you went to.
那家"酒店"里
That's you and Bill Gates.
这是你和比尔·盖茨
It is.
没错
Were you crying No.
-你这是哭了吗 -没有
So
所以
it wasn't a joke and I actually could've met him
这不是玩笑 我本来真有机会见他
Well he's probably still there.
他应该还在那儿呢
What hotel
哪间酒店
The La Quinta Inn in Thousand Oaks
千橡市的拉昆塔酒店
under the name Hernandez.
入住名是赫尔南德斯
Thank you thank you so much
谢谢 太谢谢你了
April fools.
愚人节快乐
Hey where you been
你到哪儿去了
Uh just hanging out with the guys.
跟兄弟们一起
They still mad at me
他们还在生我的气吗
Uh they were but then I was like "Hey "
本来还在生气 但我说"嘿"
and they were like "What " And I was like "You know "
他们说"啥" 我又说"你们知道的"
and they were like "Okay."
他们就说"好吧"
You're a good husband.
你真是个好丈夫
Well it's not for me to say but you just said it
这不是我说了算的 但你这么说了
so you're probably right.
所以你应该是对的吧
Well as it turns out
原来
there is a little reception for Mr. Gates tomorrow night.
明晚有一个为盖茨先生办的接待会
I asked if I could bring you and they said yes.
我问能不能带上你 他们说可以
What
什么
Yeah you get to meet Bill Gates again.
你又可以和比尔·盖茨见面了
Wait what do you mean "again"
等等 你说"又见面"是什么意思
'Cause you met him that one time with your mom.
因为你跟你妈之前见过他一次
Yes.
没错
And then again tomorrow
然后明天又见一次
for a total of two and only two times.
总共两次 只有这两次
Yeah. I wonder if he'll remember you.
对 不知道他记不记得你
Yeah I wonder that too.
我也想知道
The sun is losing about
太阳每秒
six times ten to the 12th grams per second
约减少6x10^12克
so the fraction of the mass it loses every year
所以太阳每年减少的质量百分比
is about ten to the negative 13th.
约为10^(-13)
But don't worry.
不过别担心哦
It'll be millions of years before we all freeze to death.
还要几百万年后 我们才会通通冻死
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
Hop on Pop took a dark turn there at the end.
《在爸爸身上蹦来跳去》结尾突然阴暗啊
Amy made me realize that new mothers are cognitively primed
艾米让我意识到刚生产完的妈妈
to take in new information and I've been wasting it
吸收新知识的能力是最强的 而我却浪费在
making up songs about our babies' toes.
瞎编关于我们宝宝脚趾的歌曲上
To be fair I cowrote "Pinky Toe Pinky Toe."
说句公道话 《粉粉脚趾》是我俩一起创作的
Evolution gave me this mom brain to focus on the baby
进化论给了我妈妈大脑来专注于宝宝身上
but I figure I can hack it to learn all kinds of new things.
但我觉得可以用来学习各种新知识
Well that's great.
那好棒啊
Yeah. There was a problem and I fixed it.
没错 出了问题 我成功解决了
Like Bob the Builder in that giraffe cage.
就像《建筑师巴布》在长颈鹿笼子里那次一样
Spoiler alert.
不许剧透
I didn't see that one yet.
我还没看那集呢
So that's fun.
很开心啊
You get to meet Bill Gates again.
你又能见到比尔·盖茨了
It's not fun I'm screwed.
不开心 我死定了
It's fun for us.
我们看好戏看得很开心啊
Maybe he won't remember you.
也许他不记得你呢
I snotted on his tie.
我的鼻涕喷到他领带上了
Yeah you did like a lot.
没错 喷了超多
Hello Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
Thought I'd find you here.
我想着你应该在这
You snake.
你这毒蛇
What's going on
怎么回事
He sent me all the way to Thousand Oaks to meet Bill Gates
他让我大老远跑去千橡市见比尔·盖茨
距离约70多公里
when he knew full well he wasn't staying there.
然而他很清楚人家根本不住在那
Wha Leonard that's terrible.
莱纳德 那太过分了
Yeah why would you do that
是啊 你干嘛这样
You know he's staying at the DoubleTree in Long Beach.
你明知道他住在长滩市的希尔顿逸林酒店
距离约50多公里
Wait.
等一下
How do I know you're not tricking me
我怎么知道你们不是在骗我
We probably are.
我们很可能在说谎
But what if we're not
但万一我们没说谎呢
You think you're so smart.
你们都觉得自己很机智对吧
You think I'm going to fall for it again don't you
你们觉得我会再上当一次 对吧
Well I won't.
我才不会
Where you going
你要去哪
Shut up.
闭嘴
Aw are you sure you can't come
你真的不能去吗
I want to but I'm just too sick.
我很想去 但我病得太严重了
And you really wanted to meet him.
可你真的很想见他
I know.
就是啊
And I've been trying to hide it so I could go
我试着隐瞒病情好去见他
but I don't want to make him sick.
但我不想传染给他
Yeah.
Yeah you do look pretty pale and clammy.
你看起来确实挺苍白虚弱的
Yeah.
是啊
Have fun.
玩得开心
Well feel better okay
你快点好起来 好吗
No that's just my regular pale and clammy.
就只是我平常版的苍白病君子样啊
I mean really the bigger danger isn't the loss of mass.
真的 最大的危机不是质量减少
Instead it will run out of hydrogen to use for nuclear fuel
而是太阳会耗尽用作核燃料的氢
swell up into a red giant and fry the Earth.
膨胀变成一个红巨星 把地球吞没
So you don't want to split a salad
所以你不想分吃一份沙拉吗
No thank you.
不了 谢谢
But speaking of splitting things
说到分开
did you hear about the light splitting greenhouse film
你听说过能提高光合作用效率的
that could improve photosynthetic efficiency
分光温室棚膜吗
No.
没有
Just a little something I read
是我在给我制造的人类
while nursing a human being that I made.
喂奶时读到的小知识
I'm just gonna get the chicken.
我还是点鸡肉吧
Ah. N E K C I H C chicken backwards.
"鸟又" 鸡反过来的写法
Boom mom brain.
屌炸 妈妈大脑
And a whole bottle of wine.
再加一整瓶红酒
In your face
吃屎吧
Hello
Aw hey sweetie how you feeling
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Okay. I'm just resting.
还行 我在休息
Well I have a surprise that might make you feel better.
我有个惊喜也许能让你感觉好些
Oh really
真的吗
Yeah look who's here.
嗯 看这是谁呀
Wait I know you.
等等 我认识你
No you don't.
你不认识我
Yes I do.
我真的认识
You were waiting for me at my hotel.
你之前在我酒店楼下等我
You ruined my tie.
你毁了我的领带
Wait what
等等 什么
What's he talking about
他在说什么
Uh he uh obviously he's kidding.
他很明显是在开玩笑啦
That's a that's a good one Bill.
这笑话真逗 比尔
I got to go.
我先挂了
Stupid Leonard
蠢人莱纳德
meeting stupid Bill Gates
见蠢人比尔·盖茨
without stupid me.
不带上蠢蠢的我
对不起
I am so sorry Sheldon
对不起... 谢尔顿
Oh Leonard I can't stay mad at you.
莱纳德 我怎么忍心一直生你气
Come here.
过来
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
What's for dinner I'm starving.
晚饭吃什么 我快饿死了
Hola.
"雷猴"
又是这家伙
他哪根筋抽了
How are you ladies doing
女士们好吗
Raise your hands if you're bueno.
"猴"就举一下手啊
谁会把孩子交给他照看啊
孩子可能是他偷来的
Me llamo Stuart Bloom.
我系斯图尔特·布鲁姆呀
快写下来
我们可能要报告给警察
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片