Here's what I wonder about zombies.
我对僵尸有一点困惑
What happens if they can't get any human flesh to eat
要是他们找不到人肉吃会怎么样
They can't starve to death they're already dead.
他们不可能饿死 他们本来就是死人嘛
You take this one. I spent an hour last night on
你听听我的 我昨晚花了一个小时在想
"How do vampires shave
"既然吸血鬼在镜子里
when they can't see themselves in the mirror"
都看不见自己 他们是怎么给自己剃胡子的"
Well groomed vampires meet in pairs
衣冠楚楚的吸血鬼两两搭伴
and shave each other case closed.
互相刮胡子 解释完毕
Yeah okay so zombies.
好吧 那 僵尸呢
I guess it depends on the zombies Raj.
我觉得这取决于僵尸的种类 拉杰
Are we talking slow zombies fast zombies
我们现在说的是快僵尸还是慢僵尸
Like in 28 Days if those zombies didn't eat
在《28天》里面 如果那些僵尸不吃东西
they starved. You're thinking
-他们就会饿死 -你说的是
of 28 Days Later.
《惊变28天》
28 Days is where Sandra Bullock goes to rehab
《28天》里面桑德拉·布洛克去戒酒
and puts the audience into an undead state.
结果让观众升华到濒死状态
Hey don't bag on Sandra Bullock
喂 不许你说桑德拉·布洛克坏话
You think it makes you look cultured
你以为这样显得很有内涵
but you just come off as bitter.
但你表现出来的只是刻薄而已
Oh Dr. Siebert twelve o'clock.
12点方向 希伯特博士
Why's the president of the university
为啥大学校长
slumming in the cafeteria
要来食堂里视察呢
Perhaps he's emulating Shakespeare's Henry V
也许他在模仿莎翁笔下的亨利五世
who dressed as a commoner and mingled among them
微服私访 想知道在民间
to find out how he was being perceived by his subjects.
他的臣民们是如何看待自己的
Of course if he'd have read any of the 1 300 e mails
当然 如果他看过我发给他的1300封
I've sent him on the subject of his administration
关于学校管理的邮件中的任何一封
he could have saved himself the trouble.
他就不必这么费劲了
Or maybe he heard it's Tator Tot Tuesday.
也可能是因为他听说今天周二有炸薯棒
That's why I'm here.
反正我是因为这个才来的
Hey there's my favorite geniuses
嗨 我最器重的天才们
How are we doing today
今天过得怎么样啊
That depends how much longer
这取决于 你打算
do you plan on fondling my shoulder
在我的肩膀上抚摸多久
Sorry Dr. Cooper I forgot you have a touch phobia.
抱歉 库珀博士 我忘了你有爱抚恐惧症
It's not a touch phobia it's a germ phobia.
我不是怕人抚摸 我是怕细菌
If you'd like to go put on a pair of latex gloves
要是你愿意戴一双乳胶手套
I'll let you check me for a hernia.
给我查疝气都没问题
Yeah.
好吧
So listen fellas
听好了各位
who's up for a little party this Saturday night
本周六晚上谁想去参加一个小宴会呢
Open bar good eats might even be a few pretty girls.
美酒 佳肴 没准儿还会有几位甜妞
Sounds great I'm in
听起来很赞啊 我去
Hold on.
慢着
Just because the nice man is offering you candy
就因为一位怪蜀黍给你们糖吃
doesn't mean you should jump into his windowless van.
并不意味着你就应该跳进人贩子的破车里
What's the occasion
究竟是什么场合啊
Just a little fund raiser for the university.
就是本校的几位赞助者
Aha The tear stained air mattress in the back of the van.
啊哈 沾满泪痕的气垫还在车后面呢
I understand your reticence Dr. Cooper
你不情愿我很理解 库珀博士
and I sympathize but the hard facts are
我深表同情 但残酷的事实摆在面前
occasionally we have to shake a few hands
有时候我们不得不为了募集研究资金
and kiss a few butts to raise money for our research.
而跟某些人溜须拍马
I don't care it's demeaning.
我不管 这太下作了
And I refuse to be trotted out and shown off
我不愿想像只德州博览会的冠军猪一样
like a prize hog at the Texas State Fair.
被人领着到处表演
Which by the way is something you don't want to attend
顺便提一下 这种博览会肯定不是你想穿着
wearing a Star Trek ensign's uniform.
别有星际迷航徽章的衣服参加的
All right
好吧
let me put it this way.
那我换个说法
You're gonna put on a suit you're gonna come to this party
你们都得给我穿好正装参加这个宴会
and you're gonna explain your research
你们要向一群老人解释
to a bunch of old people
你们所做的研究
or I swear to God I'll blind you with a hot spoon
否则 我对天发誓 我会用热勺子烫瞎你的眼睛
like they did to that little boy in Slumdog Millionaire.
就像《贫民窟的百万富翁》里的那个小男孩一样
Oh you don't want that.
你肯定不想那样的
So Saturday night
那就周六晚上咯
It's gonna be off the hook.
包你开心
Get over it.
速度拿开
Oh boy
哦天啊
Tator tots and a party invitation
又是炸薯棒又是宴会邀请
What a great day
今天是个好日子啊
There you go.
好了
Are you sure this is right
你确定这样就行了
Yeah just tuck that part in your pants you'll be fine.
嗯 把这一段塞到裤子里 就没事了
Okay let's go smooch some rich wrinkled tochis.
一起去给拍那些有钱人的马屁吧
Oh Howard I can't believe Bernadette let you go
霍华德 我真不敢相信伯纳黛特居然让你
to a fancy party wearing a dickey.
穿着女式衬领去参加这么正式的宴会
Excuse me my girlfriend doesn't pick out my clothes.
不好意思 我的衣服不是我女朋友挑的
My mother does.
是我妈挑的
Oh. We should get going.
我们该出发了
What about Sheldon
那谢尔顿呢
Sheldon is not going.
谢尔顿不去
Really What do we tell Siebert
真的假的 那我们怎么跟希伯特交待
Tell him Dr. Cooper feels that the best use of his time
告诉他库珀博士觉得他宝贵时间最有价值的用途
is to employ his rare and precious mental faculties
就是运用他那举世罕见的天赋
to tear the mask off nature and stare at the face of God.
来揭开自然的面纱 目睹上帝的真面
Sheldon it's Saturday night you'll be doing laundry.
谢尔顿 现在是周六晚上 你要去洗衣服了
Don't tell him that tell him the mask thing.
别跟他说这个 说揭开面纱啥的
Hey put your tie back in your pants.
喂 把领带塞回裤子里
Nice place.
这地儿不错啊
Reminds me of my parents' house back in New Delhi.
让我想起了我爸妈在新德里的房子
You're kidding. No. We are very wealthy.
-别逗了 -真的 我家很有钱的
But the only difference is we have more servants.
但跟这里唯一的区别就是 我们的仆人更多
More than this More than we can use.
-比这儿还多啊 -多得没地儿使唤
You see in India we don't make the mistake
你看吧 在印度 我们都不会犯
of letting our poor people have dreams.
让人们有梦想这种错误
Ah. There's my band of brainiacs.
我的牛人小队来了
Where's Dr. Cooper
库珀博士在哪儿呢
He's tearing the mask off nature to look at the face of God.
他正在揭开自然的面纱 目睹上帝的真面
The board of directors insists he has a beautiful mind.
校领导认定他有颗美丽心灵
I think he's just bananas.
我认为他就是浮云
Come on let me introduce you
来吧 我来介绍你们认识一位
to one of the university's leading donors.
咱们学校的主要捐款人
I think we were misled about the cute girls.
我觉得咱们被他们所谓的美女误导了
Mrs. Latham I'd like you to meet three
莱森女士 这是我们学校
of our outstanding young researchers.
三位了不起的青年学者
This is Dr. Leonard Hofstadter
这位是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali and Howard Wolowitz.
拉杰·库萨帕里博士和霍华德·沃罗威茨
Well what happened to you Wolowitz
沃罗威茨你怎么了
couldn't stick with it long enough to get your PhD
坚持不下去读博么
I'm an engineer.
我是工程师
Most engineers don't bother with a PhD.
工程师通常不需要博士学位
But you may be interested to know
不过你没准想知道
I designed the zero gravity waste disposal system for NASA.
我给NASA设计过零重力废物排放系统的
Got it you're a space plumber.
懂了 你就是太空水管工
I'm gonna go hit the bar.
我去吧台喝两杯
Tell me about these two.
介绍这两位吧
Do him first.
先介绍他
Dr. Hofstadter is representing our experimental physics program tonight.
霍夫斯塔德博士今天晚上会做个我们实验物理项目的演讲
I think you'll really enjoy hearing about his fascinating work.
我想你会对他迷人的工作感兴趣的
Right.
行吧
Fascinate me.
迷我一下
They're cute when they're about to wet themselves aren't they
他们快要尿裤子的样子很可爱吧
I'll make it easy for you.
这么说吧
When you arrive at the lab in the morning
每天早上你到实验室的第一件事
what sort of machine do you turn on
你会最先打开什么机器
Coffee maker
咖啡机
All right Dr. Kooth uh whatever it is you're up.
行吧 库那什么博士 到你了
It's Koothrappali.
我叫库萨帕里
I have to tinkle.
我得去嘘嘘了
And so instead of bowing to pressure
于是 我没有屈服于权贵
and going to that pointless soiree
去参加那个毫无意义的社交晚会
I stayed right here and did a load of whites.
而是待在家里 把衣服都洗了
Well normally I respect your macho rebellious attitude
通常我会赞许你那反社会的大男子气概
toward "The Man "
不听你们领导的
but in this case I think you've made a foolish mistake.
但这回 我觉得你犯了个愚蠢的错误
Unlikely.
不可能
But make your case.
但请你说完
Keeping in mind that your critical attitude
请记住 您那批评的语气
is ruining our Saturday night together
正毁坏咱们周六夜晚的美好时光
and I'm not above minimizing your window.
我都没有把你窗口最小化
Sheldon like it or not
谢尔顿 不管你喜不喜欢
until you manage to upload your intelligence
在你能把你的智慧
into a self sustaining orbiting satellite
上载到一颗自给自足 装备着高速互联网
equipped with high speed Internet and a cloaking device
和隐形设备的轨道卫星上之前
you will be dependent on other members of the human race.
你还是需要依靠其他人类同胞的
That's it. Prepare to be minimized.
够了 我要把你最小化了
I'm not finished.
我还没说完
All scientists have to fund raise Sheldon.
谢尔顿 所有科学家都要去募集资金
How do you think I paid for my lab
你觉得我的实验室靠的是什么资金
I went to Saudi Arabia and met with a prince
我去了沙特阿拉伯 遇到个王子
who had an interest in neurobiology.
他正好对神经生物学感兴趣
Your lab is funded by some Middle Eastern dilettante
你的实验室靠中东业余爱好者资助的么
Technically Faisal is my fianc
更准确地说 法伊萨是我未婚夫
But I do have a state of the art two photon microscope
但我现在有最高端的双光子显微镜
and a place to stay in Riyadh for the winter.
冬天去利雅得(阿拉伯半岛中部的城市)还有个住所
Well that explains those puzzling camel race photos
终于明白你Facebook上面那些诡异的骆驼比赛的照片
on your Facebook page.
是哪里来的了
And consider this
你这么想
without you to make the case for the physics department
如果物理学院没有你出面
the task will fall to people like Leonard and Rajesh.
募捐的重任就落到莱纳德和拉杰那种人头上了
Are you trying to scare me
你唬我么
'Cause you're succeeding.
你成功了
Well then prepare to be terrified.
等着更恐怖的吧
If your friends are unconvincing
如果你的朋友们没有足够说服力的话
this year's donations might go to
今年的捐款可能就被
say the geology department.
地质学院卷走了
Oh dear not the dirt people
不要吧 那些烂泥研究员
Or worse it could go to...
或者更糟糕
the liberal arts.
也可能给人文学院哦
No
不要
Millions of dollars being showered on poets
几百万的捐款都在那些骚人墨客
literary theorists and students of gender studies.
身上打了水漂
Oh the humanities
噢 人文啊
On the bright side I don't think President Siebert
往好处想 我觉得希伯特校长再也不会
will be making us go to any more fund raisers.
让我们参加任何募捐活动了
It was so much easier at my bar mitzvah.
受戒仪式都没这么痛苦
The old people just came up to you pinched your cheek
那些老家伙也就捏捏你的小脸蛋
and handed you a savings bond.
就把储蓄债券给了你
Oh don't be such gloomy Gusses.
别这么闷闷不乐嘛
Look at the size of these shrimp
看这的虾有多大
At what point do we start calling them lobsters
到多大就可以叫做龙虾了
Face it Raj we crashed and burned tonight.
承认吧 我们搞砸了
Oh you didn't do that badly.
没那么糟糕啦
Mrs. Latham the first machine I turn on in the morning
莱瑟姆女士 我每天早晨第一个打开的机器
is the helium neon laser 'cause it needs to warm up.
是氦氖激光器 给它预热
I no longer care dear.
亲爱的我不关心
But don't worry
别着急
I really enjoyed meeting you this evening.
今天晚上见到你们很高兴
You're kidding. That was good for you
别开玩笑了 哪里值得高兴了
'Cause I was sweating through my T shirt.
我出了一身汗了
Excellent There's nothing I like better
最好不过了
than making smart people feel ill at ease.
我最喜欢调戏聪明人了
Why
Oh I don't know it's one of the fun things
你有了钱之后
you get to do when you have lots of money.
就喜欢找这种乐子
Watch.
看着
Hey Who said you could eat that shrimp
谁让你吃这里的虾了
See Fun.
有趣吧
No no no I'm just here for your money.
不不不 我只是来要钱的
I don't want to shake anyone's germy hands.
我不想握任何人的带菌手
Explain it to them Siebert.
希伯特 快跟他们说清楚
I must confess
我必须承认
I don't understand you President Siebert.
我不懂你什么意思 希伯特校长
First you say you want me to appear at your fund raisers
你一开始说你想要我出席你的筹款会
but now you say you never want me to go
现在你又说你再也不想让我
anywhere near your fund raisers.
接近你的筹款会
Forgive me but that sounds like a mixed message.
不好意思 但您这意思有点混乱呀
Here we go again.
又来了
If there's simply no talking to me
如果你懒得跟我讲话的话
why did you call
那干吗还打电话给我
I'm sorry someone's on the other line.
对不起 另一条线上有电话进来了
Why don't you see if you can organize your thoughts
你何不组织一下你的语言
and we'll try again later.
我们晚点再聊
Cooper Hofstadter residence. Go for Cooper.
库珀和霍夫斯塔德家 简称库珀家
Good morning Mrs. Latham.
早上好 莱森太太
Well yes of course I remember you.
当然 我当然记得你
A woman well past her prime
一个通过把死去丈夫得来的
seeking to augment her social status
不义之财都捐赠出去以提高自己的
by doling out her late husband's ill gotten gains.
社会地位的女人
So how much money are you going to give me
那你准备给我多少钱
I'm not crazy my mother had me tested.
我不疯 我妈带我检查过的
Well if you're not going to give me money
如果你不准备给我钱
then why are you calling
那你打电话来干嘛
She wants to talk to you.
她要跟你讲话
Who's crazy now
到底谁才是疯子
Hello Mrs. Latham.
你好 莱森太太
Yes I live with him.
是的 我跟他住在一起
I don't...I I really don't know why.
我不 我也不知道为什么
Tonight Sure that'd be great.
今晚吗 好的 没问题
Okay I'll see you then.
好的 到时见
Bye.
再见
She wants to have dinner and talk about my research.
她想跟我共进晚餐 谈谈我的研究
An entire dinner to talk about your research
就你那点研究还用得着整个晚餐的时间来讨论吗
Where you going the drive thru at Jack in the Box
你们去哪吃 免下车的魔术盒快餐[美国快餐店]吗
Well wherever we're going
不管去哪都好
she's sending a car to pick me up.
她会派车来接我
Okay
好吧
I see what's happening. What
-我明白了 -明白什么了
My stature intimidates her
我的境界吓到她了
so she's using you to get to me.
所以她就利用你来接近我
Crafty old gal.
狡猾的老师太
Excuse me but you are not the only
不好意思 但你并不是这间公寓里唯一
distinguished scientist in this apartment.
一名出色的科学家
I've been published in peer reviewed journals
我在同行评审刊物里发表过论文
I received a Dissertation of the Year award
我在实验粒子物理学方面获得过
for experimental particle physics.
年度专题论文奖
No that can't be it.
不 不可能
And since you seem
还有你似乎忘了
to have forgotten the reason we live together
咱俩住在一起
is we're best friends.
是因为咱俩是死党
And I got your back Jack.
我会挺你的 杰克
That was a great meal. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
-晚餐棒极了 -很高兴你喜欢
The only time I eat this well is when my mom's in town
我唯一一次吃得这么好 就是我妈来看我
and she takes me out to dinner. Is that so
-然后带我出去吃饭那次 -是吗
You kind of remind me of her.
你跟她有点像
She enjoys making people uncomfortable too.
她也喜欢把人弄得不自在
Well you remind me of a boy I dated in college.
你让我想起我在大学时期的男朋友
No kidding. Sweet boy.
-不会吧 -很可爱的男孩
Very smart.
非常聪明
If only he'd had money.
要是他有钱就好了
So hey speaking of money
说到钱
how are you feeling about helping the physics department
你想不想帮物理系添置一个
get a cryogenic centrifugal pump and molecular sieve
低温离心泵和一个分子筛
Well I must say you make a very persuasive case for it.
我只能说 你很有说服力
Oh good good. And I'm seriously
-太好了 太好了 -而我真的
considering taking it to the next level.
在考虑要进一步发展
Terrific. Great.
太棒了 这太好了
What level is that
怎么个进一步发展法
Okay now you don't remind me of my mom.
现在你不像我妈了
I'm sorry so eventually zombies are going to attack
对不起 也就是说 最终僵尸会
the rehab facility where Sandra Bullock is
袭击桑德拉·布洛克[美国女演员]所在的戒酒中心吗
Yes Sheldon. Keep watching.
没错 谢尔顿 继续看吧
You know it's a shame
这太可惜了
all that work she's doing to get sober
她那么费劲地要戒酒
only to be torn apart and eaten alive.
结果就为了被生吞活剥
Hey. How was dinner
晚餐怎么样
Swell. I need a drink.
一级棒 我得喝上一杯
Do we have any alcohol
我们还有酒吗
No. But we have potatoes I could make you vodka.
没有 但是我们有土豆 我可以给你做伏特加
It'll take two weeks.
不过要两周才能做好
Leonard are you okay
莱纳德 你没事吧
Um I'm not sure.
我不确定
What's going on
怎么了
Well Mrs. Latham said she was seriously considering
莱森说她在考虑要给我们捐钱
donating money so we could get
好让我们买一个
a cryogenic centrifugal pump...
低温离心泵
Yes
太棒了
...then she stuck her tongue down my throat.
然后她就把舌头伸进我嘴里了
Why
为什么
Okay we can't keep explaining everything.
我们不能总是每件事都解释给你听
Read that book we got you.
自己去看看我们买给你的那本书
She hit on me.
她喜欢我
Wait wait wait. Are you telling us
等一下 等一下 等一下 你是说
that old lady wanted to have sex with you
那个老师太想要跟你上床
in exchange for giving your department millions of dollars
作为给你的院系捐赠上百万美金的条件吗
I think so.
好像是
You lucky duck.
你个幸运的小鸭子
You're really a broken toy aren't you
你还真是够扭曲的啊
I was able to get out of there
我赶在她有下一步行动之前
before anything else happened
就逃回来了
but she wants to see me again tomorrow night.
可她明晚还想见我
Excellent What are you planning to wear
太棒了 你准备穿什么
What
什么
Penny you're an expert
佩妮 你在用肉体
on trading sexual favors for material gain
来交换物质这反面是专家
walk him through this.
教教他
Well n no hold on a second
不不 等一下
I'm not going to sleep with her.
我才不要跟她上床呢
But we need a cryogenic centrifugal pump.
但是我们需要低温离心泵
Well forget it It's not gonna happen.
想也别想 我才不会这么做呢
Well come now Leonard this may be your only chance
拜托 莱纳德 这可能是你
to make a real contribution to science
为科学做贡献的唯一机会了
I repeat not gonna happen.
我重申一遍 不可能
What was all that about me trading sexual favors
你刚才说我出卖肉体来交换物质
for material gain
是什么意思
It was a compliment.
这是赞美
I believe in giving credit where credit is due.
我觉得值得赞美的时候就该赞美
Okay fine. I'll tell him.
好的 我会转告他
Leonard Mrs. Latham's car is here for you.
莱纳德 莱森太太的车在楼下等你
I won't be too late I'm just gonna make
我一会儿就回来 我就下去为经费
a final pitch for the funding and then say good night.
做最后一次努力 再跟她道声晚安
Hold on I have something for you.
等等 我有东西要给你
What's this
这是什么
Just a few things you may need tonight.
你今晚可能会用到的东西
Baby oil condoms and uh...
BB油 保险套 还有
a little something I procured from the school of pharmacology.
我在医药学院搞来的小药丸
They say it is to Viagra as Viagra is to a green M&M.
他们说这是伟哥中的战斗哥
I am not going to have sex with her.
我不会跟她上床的
Maybe this will overcome your reluctance.
或许这个能帮助你克服你的不情愿
I went on the Internet and found a photograph
为了激发你的性欲 我上网找了
of a 25 year old Mrs. Latham to get your libido humming.
一张莱森太太25岁时的照片
Check out those saddle shoes.
看她穿着马鞍鞋呢 嗷~
Are you insane
你脑子进水啦
I'm not going to prostitute myself
我才不会为了几台新设备
just so we can get some new equipment.
就出卖自己的肉体呢
Oh come on Why not
拜托 何乐而不为呢
Good night sheldon.
晚安 谢尔顿
Given how much time you spend engaging in pointless self abuse
鉴于你用于毫无意义的自慰所花费的大量时间
you might consider just this once
不妨考虑一下 就这一次
using your genitalia to actually accomplish something
让自己的生殖器达到真正合体的高潮
He still won't shag the old lady huh
他还是不愿意献身给那个老女人 对吧
No. But thank you for asking.
对 多谢关心
Hey. Hi.
你好
Hello Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
I hope you're hungry.
希望你饿了
I'm very hungry.
我饿得不行不行的
For food right
仅限于对食物 是吧
Oh I made you uncomfortable last night.
昨晚我让你不安了吧
I'm so sorry.
真是抱歉
No that's okay.
没关系
No it most certainly is not.
不 你肯定在说违心话
Leonard I'm making the donation to your department
莱纳德 不管咱们之间发生了什么
regardless of what happens between us.
我都会给你的实验室捐款
Really Well of course.
-真的吗 -当然
There's no quid pro quo here.
现在又不是等价交换
You and your colleagues are doing remarkable research
你和你的同事们从事的研究十分杰出
and you deserve the money.
这笔钱是你们应得的
Oh.
好吧
Then what was last night about
那昨晚算怎么回事
I took a shot sue me.
我试了一把 告我啊
Oh.
好吧
You're a very handsome man Leonard.
莱纳德 你长得真帅
Thank you.
谢谢
It was foolish of me to think someone your age
我真傻 以为像你这样血气方刚的年轻人
might ever be interested in someone like me.
会对我这样熟透的大龄熟女感兴趣
Oh don't say that.
别这么说
You're a very attractive woman. Oh please.
-你是一个很魅力的女人 -拜托
No it's true. Well aren't you sweet.
-我是说真的 -你小嘴真甜
Just for the record...
我得重申一遍
you'd remember a night with me for the rest of your life.
与妾共度一夜 君将余生齿颊留香
I'm sure I would.
那是当然
But why why exactly
不过为什么这么说
You're a very smart man.
你是个聪明人
How do you think I landed such a rich husband
你认为我得有多大的本事 才能傍上一个这么有钱的丈夫
I hadn't really given it much thought.
我还真没想过这个问题
Well think about it.
那好好想想吧
Do you mean...
难不成你是指
Yep. I'm that good.
正确 老娘就是有本事让男人爽
Oh what the hell.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流
Good morning slut.
早安 荡夫
What
说啥呢
Oh please I recognize the walk of shame when I see it.
拜托 我一眼就看出来了 你的步伐充满羞愧
All you're missing is a little smeared mascara
你缺少的只是花掉的睫毛膏
and a purse with panties wadded up in it.
和卷成一团塞在坤包里的小裤裤
What's going on Oh nothing's going on.
-发生什么事了 -没事
Excuse me.
借光
Are you just getting home Yeah.
-你才回来 -是
That's a good sign right
这是个好兆头 对吧
Oh yeah.
的确
I'm so proud of you
我为你而自豪
You sold yourself out
你就像普通站街女一样
like a common streetwalker
出卖了自己的肉体
No I didn't do it for the money.
不 我不是为了钱而做
She stiffed you
她爽完就跑了
I believe that's what your roommate did to her.
我认为应该是你的室友这么对人家吧
What
搞毛啊
Again read the book we gave you.
再说一遍 多读读我们给你那本书
No I mean
不是这样的 我是说
I I got the money first.
她一开始就把钱给我了
Smart. Get paid up front.
聪明 先收钱后办事
Yeah I think you have a real knack for gigolo work Leonard.
我发现你有当小白脸的潜质呀 莱纳德
I'm gonna go lie down.
我要进去歇着
That's a good idea get your rest.
这个主意不错 养精蓄锐
There are a lot more rich old ladies out there
外面有大把有钱又饥渴的老女人
and Daddy needs a new linear accelerator.
而哥正好需要一台新的直线加速器
And I thought he didn't
亏我当时还觉得
learn anything from his relationship with you.
他没有从你们的恋爱中学到任何东西
Hey
说啥呢
Another compliment
这是赞美
Learn to recognize them.
你得学着去识别
Ah there he is
他来了
The man of the hour
当前最令人瞩目的人
He took one for the team
他牺牲小我 完成大我
I didn't do it for the money
我真不是为了钱
Keep telling yourself that it makes it easier.
这样自我安慰也不错 至少能让你好过点
Trust me I know.
相信我 我深有体会
Cool buddy That's awesome Yeah
-厉害啊 伙计 你真了不起 -就是
How was she
老师太 给力不
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片