Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
My brother he's got a big crush on Bernadette.
我哥哥 深深地暗恋着伯纳黛特
You're moving back to India
你要回印度吗
What's going on
这是怎么回事
It's It's not what it looks like.
反正不是你们看上去的那样
What does it look like
那到底看上去像怎么样
It's not what it looks like.
不是你们看上去的那样
It's not what it looks like.
不是你们看上去的那样
What are you grinding about
你在碎碎念什么啊
Penny's brain teaser this morning.
佩妮今早留下的头脑风暴悬念
She and Koothrappali
她跟库萨帕里
emerge from your bedroom.
从你的卧室走出
She is disheveled and Raj is dressed only in a sheet.
她衣衫不整 拉杰只裹了个床单
The sole clue "It's not what it looks like."
唯一的线索只有"不是你们看上去的那样"
Just let it go Sheldon.
别纠结了 谢尔顿
If I could I would but I can't so I shan't.
纠结不是我想停 想停就能停的
Now knowing Penny
目前的信息表明佩妮
the obvious answer is they engaged in coitus.
最明显的答案当然是两人交媾了
But...
但是...
Since that's what it looked like
鉴于那是"看上去的那样"
we can rule that out.
我们可以排除这个可能性
Let's put on our thinking cap shall we
让我们戴上智能帽子考虑一下吧 如何
智能帽子:澳大利亚思维中心研制的让人更聪明的帽子
Raj is from India a tropical country.
拉杰来自印度 一个热带国家
Third World hygiene.
第三世界的卫生条件
Parasitic infections are common such as pinworms.
寄生病感染司空见惯 例如蛲虫病
The procedure for diagnosing pinworms is to wait
诊断蛲虫病的步骤 就是等待
until the subject is asleep
直到宿主陷入沉睡状态
and the worms crawl out of the rectum for air.
然后蛲虫从宿主的直肠爬出来透气
Yes just like that.
没错 正像你刚才那样
Penny could have been inspecting Raj's anal region for parasites.
佩妮可能在观测寄生虫从拉杰的菊花爬出来呢
Oh boy.
天呐
That's a true blue friend.
真是位称职的蓝颜知己啊
They slept together Sherlock.
他们上床了 大神探
No you weren't listening.
不 你没认真听
She said it's not what it looks like.
她说了 "不是你们看上去的那样"
She lied.
她说谎了
Oh.
Don't I look silly sitting here wearing this
那我坐在这还戴着这东西岂不是弱爆了
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第五季 第一集
Leonard is it awkward for you
莱纳德 现在对你而言
knowing that one of your dear friends had sexual intercourse
看到你的挚友跟你曾经爱过的女人
with a woman you used to love
就在你每天睡觉的地方交媾
in the very place you lay your head
是否觉得很尴尬
No I'm fine with it.
不 我能接受
That sounds like sarcasm
那听起来像讽刺啊
but I'm going to disregard it
但是我决定无视它
because I have an agenda paintball.
因为我还有其他安排: 玩彩弹枪
Specifically the interdepartmental tournament this weekend.
本周来点特别的 搞个不同部门间的比赛
In order to function better as a fighting unit
为了变为更有效率的作战小队
I thought we should establish a chain of command.
我认为我们有必要建立一个领导机制
Now it goes without saying
当然自不待言
that I would outrank the three of you
我的地位理应高于你们三位
but the question remains by how much
但问题在于 高多少呢
Now I don't see me as some four star general back at HQ riding a desk
我认为我不该充当那种在指挥部桌前发号施令
and playing golf with the Secretary of Defense.
只会跟国防部打高尔夫的四星上将的角色
But I also can't be Sergeant Cooper
但我也不能当库珀中士
because that might lead you
这可能会误导你们
to think of me as just a regular Joe.
把我仅仅看成个小人物
This might take some thought. As you were.
这事儿可能需要动点脑筋 交给你们了
What the hell is wrong with you
你到底有什么毛病啊
Yeah how could you do that
是啊 你怎么能这么做呢
What is it to you I got his back.
-跟你有何关联 -我挺他啊
Yeah right. You're just jealous because it turns out
是啊 你嫉妒我因为事实证明
I'm Penny's number two choice after Leonard.
我才是佩妮仅次于莱纳德的第二选择
Hey if I wasn't engaged to Bernadette
拜托 如果我没跟伯纳黛特订婚
that totally could have been me.
二号选择完全可能是我
Please. Sheldon would have been before you
拜托 谢尔顿都有可能在你之前
and he might not even have genitals
他说不定连生殖器都没有呢
Why do you care so much
你为何这么在意啊
You're dating my sister
你还跟我妹妹约会呢
and Penny and I are in love.
况且佩妮和我还相恋了
What
什么
Gentlemen if I may interject
先生们 容我插一句
I've decided my rank will be captain.
我决定我的军阶为上尉了
If it's good enough for Kirk Crunch and Kangaroo
如果科克船长 嘎嘣脆船长和袋鼠船长都能胜任此职
嘎嘣脆船长:麦片品牌 袋鼠船长:美国某儿童节目主持人的称呼
it's good enough for me.
那对我而言也不错
You're not in love with Penny.
你没有跟佩妮相恋
Yes I am.
有 我有
The god Kamadeva has shot us with his flowery arrows of love.
伟大的天神迦摩天用他的爱之花箭射中了我们
Who
He's the Hindu version of Cupid
他是印度的丘比特
but way better because he rides a giant parrot.
但他帅多了 因为他骑着一只硕大的鹦鹉
Raj come on. You fall in love with any girl who smiles at you.
拜托拉杰 哪个女孩子对你笑 你就会爱上谁
A month ago you were writing poems about his fiance.
一个月前 你还给他未婚妻写情诗呢
I'm sorry. What
什么 他啥意思
Rubbish. He's talking rubbish.
胡说 他胡说八道
"Oh Bernadette please play my clarinet."
哦 伯纳黛特 请给我吹箫吧
That could have been about anyone.
那也可以是别人嘛
Besides you have nothing to worry about
况且 你没必要担心
because now I'm the dusky half of Koothrapenny.
我现在是库佩恋的主角之一
For the record I do have genitals.
说明一下 我有生殖器
They're functional and aesthetically pleasing.
不但功能强劲 而且外形健美
Oh. Coming.
来了
Yup that's good.
说到底
Wine glasses should have handles.
还是一醉解千愁
Keeping accurate track of your alcohol intake.
准确记录你的酒精摄入量
Smart idea considering how trampy you get
鉴于你的酒后乱性程度
when you've had a few.
这么做很聪明
You heard what I did
你听说我干的事了
Well I heard who you did.
我听说你干了谁了
Oh my God
老天呐
I screwed up everything.
我全搞砸了
I hurt Leonard.
我伤害了莱纳德
I hurt Raj.
我伤害了拉杰
I mean what is wrong with me
我真是有毛病啊我
I feel like two totally different people
我感觉自己完全是两个不同的人
原电影名为Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Whore.
化娼博士
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别太自责了
Do you know the story of Catherine the Great
你知道凯萨琳大帝的故事吗
No.
不知道
She ruled Russia
她是俄罗斯
in the late 1700s and one night
18世纪后期的统治者
when she was feeling particularly randy
一天晚上 她感觉性欲特别强
she used an intricate system of pulleys
她用一个复杂的滑轮系统
to have intimate relations with a horse.
跟一匹马发生了亲密关系
I'm... I'm sorry.
不好意思
What does this have to do with me
这跟我有什么关系
She engaged in interspecies hanky panky
她跟不同物种发生过关系
and people still call her "Great."
但人们依然尊称她"大帝"啊
I'm sure your reputation can survive
我相信你的名誉不会因为
you shagging a little Indian boy.
一个小印度男而毁掉的
You jerk face
你个不要脸的东西
What did you tell Howard
你跟霍华德说什么了
Did you say there was something going on between us
你跟他说我们之间有奸情是不是
Because he thinks there is
他现在就是这么想的
He's completely freaking out
他整个人都抓狂了
Please come in.
请进
What the hell is wrong with you Well...
你这人有毛病啊
You were always so nice to me I thought maybe you liked me.
你总是对我这么好 我以为你喜欢我嘛
I'm nice to everyone
我对谁都这么好啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Damn right you're sorry
没错 你是对不起我
And you tell Howard there's never been anything between us
你去跟霍华德说我们之间 没有任何暧昧之情
I will. Hey Bernadette What
-我会的 伯纳黛特 -干嘛
Do you think I have a shot with Penny
你觉得我和佩妮有机会吗
Of course you do. You're a cutie pie
当然啦 你那么可爱
Any girl would be lucky to have you
哪个女孩子遇到你真是三生有幸啦
You know I've done this before.
你知道吗 我以前就犯过这种错
In kindergarten
在幼儿园的时候
I was supposed to marry Jason Sorensen at recess
我本来要在下课期间嫁给杰森·索伦森
but by the time my class got out there
但等同学们都出来的时候
he was already engaged to Chelsea Himmelfarb.
他已经和切尔西·辛莫法订婚了
So what did I do
知道我怎么做吗
Hung upside down from the monkey bars
我倒吊在猴架上
let all the boys see my underpants.
让全部男生看我的内裤
You can't blame yourself.
你不能责怪自己
When your prefrontal cortex fails to make you happy
当你的前额皮质无法使你开心时
promiscuity rewards you with the needed flood of dopamine.
滥交能给你带来大量所需的多巴胺
We neurobiologists refer to this as the "Skank reflex."
我们神经生物学家称之为"下流反射"
You know what
这样吧
Let's get out of here.
我们出去玩
Where are we going
我们去哪玩
Somewhere where no one's seen me naked.
去没有人看过我裸体的地方
We may have to drive awhile.
可能得开一会车才行
Subtlety isn't her strong suit is it
聪敏就不是她的强项 对吧
Can I stay at your place for a few nights
我能去你家睡几晚吗
Really
真的吗
A best friend sleepover Yay.
闺蜜来过夜 好嘢
Yeah sure. Yay
当然 好嘢
We'll make popcorn stay up all night
我们弄点爆米花 玩他个通宵
and I'll teach you my secret language Op.
我会教你说我的密语 表嗷话
Sounds great. Nope.
-听上去不错 -错
Sounds "Gop Rop E A Top."
应该是听上去"表嗷错噢"
Yeah I'm gonna go pack a bag. No you're not.
-好吧 我去收个包 -不 错了
You're gonna "Pop A Cop Kop A Bop A Gop."
你是去"收个表嗷噢"
Do we really have to wear this camouflage crap
我们真要穿这蠢爆了的迷彩服
to play paintball
去打彩弹吗
Who said that
谁在说话
Leonard I can hear your voice
莱纳德 我能听到你
but I can't see you.
但看不到你
I'm not in the mood Sheldon.
我没那心情 谢尔顿
Oh there you are
哎呀 你在这啊
Leonard
莱纳德
I know you're upset about recent events and
我知道你为最近的事不开心
I have someone here to help.
所以我找了人来帮你
I don't want to talk to Amy.
我不想和艾米说话
No it's not Amy.
不 那不是艾米
Hello dear.
你好 宝贝儿
You called my mother
你叫了我妈
Oh Leonard
莱纳德
is it really necessary to caption the obvious
非要说得这么明显吗
He's been like that since he was a toddler.
他还是小孩时就这样了
"Look Mommy a butterfly."
看呀 妈咪 一只蝴蝶
Maddening.
真闹心
What's going on What do you want
怎么了 你有什么事
Sheldon informed me
谢尔顿告诉我说
that you're experiencing an emotional upheaval
你正在遭遇感情上的剧变
and I'm here to help.
所以我来帮忙
That's so nice.
你真贴心
And we're back to the obvious.
这不又是明摆着的么
Now what's up
好吧 怎么了
Well uh... okay.
那个 嗯
I don't want to get back together with Penny.
我不想和佩妮复合
We tried it it was crazy it didn't work
我们尝试过 很疯狂 效果很糟糕
but I can't deal with the fact
但我也不能接受
that she slept with my friend Raj.
她和我朋友拉杰上床了
And then I find out that Raj's sister Priya
我还发现拉杰的妹妹普莉娅
who I've been going out with for eight months
我和她交往了八个月
is moving back to India.
而她现在要回印度
So I'm just completely confused and alone.
所以我完全迷茫和寂寞了
I understand.
我理解
Got any advice
有什么建议吗
Yes. Buck up.
有 振作起来
Excuse me.
You're a world renowned expert
你一个世界知名的
in parenting and child development
育儿和儿童成长专家
and all you've got is "Buck up"
能给的建议就是"振作起来"吗
Sorry.
不好意思
Buck up sissy pants.
振作起来 小娘炮
Thanks Mother. I feel much better.
多谢 妈妈 我感觉好多了
If you need any more help from me
你要是有什么要我帮忙
my books are available on Amazon.
就去亚马逊上买我的书
Logging off.
下了
...ninety nine one hundred.
九十九 一百
It's like a waterfall of liquid gold.
秀发如金色瀑布一般倾泻而下
My turn.
轮到我了
You know I don't even know what the point
我都不知道我干嘛
of me staying in L.A. Is.
要住在洛杉矶
I haven't gotten a single acting job since I moved out here.
我搬到这后连一次演员工作机会都没有
The closest I came was last month
最接近的就是上个月
I got a callback for a hemorrhoid commercial.
一个做痔疮广告的打了电话给我
Oh I could so see you being the face of hemorrhoids.
我觉得你那张脸演得了痔疮的会很传神
I know right
你也觉得吧
Maybe I should just move back to Nebraska.
我是不是干脆搬回内布拉斯加得了
No I can't let you do that.
不 你不能这么做
Why not
为什么
For the first time ever
有史以来第一次
I have a thriving social life.
我的社交生活蒸蒸日上
And no pressure
不是给你压力
but it kind of lives and dies with you.
但你要是走了 这一切都完了
Hi Amy.
你好 艾米
Can I talk to Penny
我能和佩妮谈谈吗
A guest in my trundle bed and a boy at my door
我的滚轮床有人来睡 还有男生来我家
I wish I could tell 13 year old me "It does get better."
我真想穿越回去告诉十三岁的我 "真的会好起来的"
How did you know I was here
你怎么知道我在这里
It's all over her Facebook page.
她的Facebook上都写了
I'll take your stuff to the bedroom
我把你的东西搬去卧室
and clear out a drawer. Thanks.
-再把抽屉整理一下 -谢了
No problem. Try and keep it in your pants okay
没事 这次管好你的裤子 好吗
So hi.
你好
What's up
有事吗
I was wondering if you're free Friday.
不知道你周五有没有空
They're having a Totally '80s Night at the Greek.
周五在格里克有个八十年代之夜
Hall & Oates Katrina and the Waves
有霍尔与奥兹二重唱 卡特琳娜
均是八十年代的音乐人和组合
and three fifths of Kajagoogoo.
还有卡加勾勾组合里的三个人
Gee that's really sweet but the thing is...
这真的很不错 但问题是...
Aw there's a thing.
有问题了
Look honey I was really drunk
听着 亲爱的 我当时醉得很厉害
and made a huge mistake last night.
昨晚犯了个严重的错误
We should've never slept together.
我们绝不该发生这种关系
It's what ruins friendships.
这会毁了我们的友谊的
You can't ruin a friendship with sex.
做爱是毁不了友谊的
That's like trying to ruin ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.
就好像巧克力屑不会毁了冰淇淋一样
Come here.
来坐下来
Just listen to me.
听我说
I want to go back to the way we were before.
我想时光倒流 回到我们从前那样
You know friends.
当朋友
No sprinkles.
不放巧克力屑
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
As your friend you might like to know that um...
作为朋友 我要告诉你
we didn't have sex in the conventional sense.
传统意义上来说 我们没有做爱
Oh God.
天哪
Did you pull some weird Indian crap on me
你对我做了什么怪异的印度花样吗
No no.
不 不是的
After we got undressed and jumped in bed
我们脱光衣服上床之后
you you asked if I had protection.
你问了我有没有带安全套
Oh you did didn't you
哦 你一定带了 是吧
Of course. I'm always packing.
当然 我一向随身带着的
Anyway
总之
um I had trouble putting it on
当时我有点戴不上套子
and you tried to help and...
你就想来帮我
that was all she wrote.
然后就没有然后了
So we didn't actually...
所以 我们其实没有...
I did.
我射了
It was beautiful.
感觉很美妙
Penny please please promise me
佩妮 求求你答应我
you won't tell anybody about this.
不会告诉任何人
Of course I won't. No I won't.
当然 一定不说
Oh good.
太好了
Um can I tell people that our love
我可不可以告诉别人
burned too bright and too quickly
我们的爱燃烧太快 转瞬即逝
Kind of a "Candle in the Wind" deal
就像"风中之烛"那样
Sure.
当然可以
Cool. Can I say it fell apart
酷 我可以说我们分手
because you were all "I want to have your babies""
是因为你一直嚷嚷着想要我孩子
and I was like "I'm too rock and roll to be tied down"
而我觉得自己还要继续流浪不能安定下来吗
No.
不行
Can I say I ruined you for white men
我可以说因为你是白种人 所以我甩了你吗
Also no.
还是不行
Okay just the candle thing. Yeah.
-好吧 就说风中烛那个吧 -对
Cool.
All right... friend.
好吧 朋友
I'll see you around.
回见
Okay.
好的
Raj wait.
拉杰 等等
Thank you for being my friend.
谢谢你当我朋友
Penny
佩妮
It's getting beautiful again.
我又开始觉得美妙了
All right this is a Google Earth view of the field of battle.
好了 这是本战场的"谷歌地球"画面
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Give it a second to load.
等一会 在载入
Whenever you're ready AT&T
可以了吧 AT&T[美国电话电报公司]
Okay here we go.
好了 来吧
This is us here.
我们在这
To the south is Professor Loomis and the Geology Department.
南面是卢米斯教授和地质系诸人
According to their twitter feed they're out of sunblock
据其twitter记录 他们没防晒霜了
which means they'll have to hug the tree line
就是说他们要不躲在林木线下
or risk melanoma.
不然就有得黑色素瘤危险
That's our edge.
这就是我们的优势
All we have to do is move quickly over this ridge
我们只需要快速穿过这个山脊
the rock worshipping pasty faced bastards
就能把这帮崇拜石头 苍白脸色的混蛋
won't know what hit them
出其不意地击倒
All right let's move out.
好了 出发吧
Hang on Sheldon.
等等 谢尔顿
How could you not tell me your sister was moving back to India
你怎么能不告诉我 你妹妹要回印度
Maybe he was too busy
也许他当时正忙着
writing clumsy penis metaphors about my fiance.
写关于我未婚妻的拙劣阴茎隐喻
Screw you.
滚你的
That was a beautifully written penis metaphor.
那明明是绝妙的阴茎隐喻
You know what guys I'm not in the mood for paintball.
各位 我实在没心情打彩弹球
What do you say we just bag it
不如我们直接当逃兵吧
Fine with me. Sure whatever.
-我同意 -好吧 随便
You can't quit.
不能当逃兵
That's a court martial offense.
这样是要交军事法庭审判的罪行
That's punishable by...
可被判处...
You can't quit.
反正不行
Sorry Sheldon
抱歉谢尔顿
it's just not a good time for playing games.
现在玩彩弹球游戏实在不是时候
This is a game to you
你以为这是游戏吗
Uh was the Battle of Antietam a game
安提耶坦之战也是游戏吗
美国南北战争时期的著名战役
Huh Was the sack of Rome a game
罗马被洗劫也是游戏吗
历史上 罗马曾遭多次洗劫
Yes no and no.
是 不是 不是
Wait.
慢着
I just want you all to know that I forgive you.
我只是想你们知道 我原谅你们了
This mutiny isn't your fault
这次叛变不是你们的错
it's mine.
是我的问题
I haven't earned these bars.
我配不上这些两道杠[军衔]
Although what I lack in leadership
显然我的领导才能的不足
apparently I more than make up for in sewing.
全弥补在缝纫技术上了
Let it go Sheldon.
算了吧 谢尔顿
原名坚宝果汁
I'll get you a Jamba Juice on the way home.
回家的路上我会给你买杯丈八果汁的
No.
不要
Jamba Juice is for heroes.
丈八果汁是给英雄喝的
And that's what we're going to be.
所以我们要当英雄
What are you doing
你要干嘛
Following in the footsteps of Kirk Crunch and Kangaroo.
步柯克船长和嘎嘣脆船长 以及袋鼠船长的后尘
Geology isn't a real science
地质学不是真正的科学
Damn those sons of bitches
那帮混球太过分了
Let's get 'em
干掉他们
Eat paint
尝尝老子的厉害
If there's ever a Church of Sheldon
如果将来有谢尔顿党的话
this will be when it started.
那应该就是从此时开始的
Ow
哎呦喂
I'd like to propose a toast
让我们为英雄举杯
to the man whose noble sacrifice inspired our victory
正是他悲壮的牺牲 我们才能赢得胜利
Captain Sheldon Cooper.
感谢谢尔顿·库珀上尉
Hear hear. Hear hear.
-说得好 -说得妙
Excuse me. It's Major Sheldon Cooper.
抱歉 应该是谢尔顿·库珀少校
With my last breath
为了犒赏在沙场上的英勇
I awarded myself a battlefield promotion.
我用仅存的一口气 给自己升了一级官
It's kind of a big deal.
这也算小有成就吧
Hi. You guys have a minute
嗨 你们有时间吗
Uh yeah sure.
当然有
Okay.
好的
Well I already talked to Raj
我已经跟拉杰谈过了
but I wanted to apologize to the rest of you for
但是我想向你们其他几个道歉
you know everything.
为之前的一切 道个歉
Please Penny let me.
拜托 佩妮 让我来说吧
We've decided to let our crazy wonderful night together
我们决定让那晚既疯狂又美好的春宵
be just one of those memories you have
成为大家心里的美好回忆
and can call to mind when you're feeling blue
当你们心情低落或洗澡时
or you're in the shower.
可以拿出来回味一下
Hey what you doing Quick Draw
你这是干什么 三分钟先生[早泄王?]
Sorry. Go on.
抱歉 您请说
Anyways I wanted you guys all to know
总之 我来是想告诉大家
that I've been taking a really hard look at things
我很认真地审视了一遍自己
and come to the conclusion
于是得出一个结论
I have to stop kidding myself.
我不能再自欺欺人了
I suck at acting.
我根本不会演戏
It's time for me to move back to Nebraska.
是时候卷铺盖回家了
You're leaving
你要走吗
Yeah.
What are you going to do in Nebraska
你准备回内布拉斯加做什么
I don't know maybe teach acting.
不知道 或许教表演吧
Oh sorry. Hold on.
抱歉 稍等
Hello
你好
Penny listen I hope you're not doing this 'cause of you and me
佩妮 听着 我不希望你是因为我才走的
because I have a girlfriend and you're a single woman...
因为我有女友相伴 而你只能孤芳自赏
Shh It's my agent it's my agent.
别吵 我经纪人打来的
You're kidding.
你开什么玩笑
Oh my gosh.
天啊
I can't believe it Really
我简直不敢相信 真的吗
Oh I'm so excited
我太激动了
Thank you
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Okay bye.
好 再见
I got the hemorrhoid commercial
我接了个痔疮广告
I start Monday
周一开拍
What about Nebraska
那内布拉斯加呢
Oh hell with Nebraska.
鬼才回内布拉斯加
I'm gonna be a star
姐要当明星啦
Have you ever thought of teaching physics
你有考虑过教物理吗
Ready to ride
准备要上马了吗
I don't think so Mom.
恐怕不行 妈
Not today.
今天不行
Oh sweetie.
小宝贝
Hemorrhoids acting up again
痔疮又犯了吧
You don't know the half of it.
你不会明白我的痛
Oh yes I do.
不 我懂
Try a dab of this.
只需轻抹痛处一点点
"Rose scented Preparation H for women "
"女性专用玫瑰香型白宫痔疮膏"
Now the "H" Is for "Her."
现在白宫的大门是专为你而开
I'm proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Shh Here comes my joke.
别吵 到我抖包袱了
How you doing
感觉如何
双关: 痔疮没问题+骑马很开心
Sittin' pretty.
爽快又自在
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片