I guess that's that.
看来就这样了
Okay help me out here.
谁给我解释一下
How does an archeology professor get that good with a whip
一位考古学教授怎么会把鞭子玩得那么溜
Maybe he took a class at the adult bookstore.
估计是在成人书店学的吧[暗指SM]
That's how I learned.
反正我是这么学的
I can't believe you've never seen Raiders of the Lost Ark.
真不敢相信你居然没看过《法柜奇兵》
(经典动作大片《夺宝奇兵》系列的第一部)
And I can't believe you've never read Eat Pray Love.
我也不敢相信你居然没看过《饭·祷·爱》
(《美食·祈祷·恋爱》亦作《一辈子做女孩》)
When she comes out with
要是写一本
Eat Pray Run Away From A Giant Boulder I'll read it.
《吃饭·祈祷·躲避大滚石》 我就看
I don't care if Eat Pray Love changed your life
我才不管《饭·祷·爱》对你的人生有多大影响呢
I'm not reading it.
我才不看呢
You know I could totally rock a hat like that.
知道吗 我也能那么转帽子
That's the work of noted Hollywood costume designer
那可是著名的好莱坞服装设计师德博拉·纳杜曼的
Deborah Nadoolman.
杰作
She also designed
她还设计了
the iconic red and black jacket
迈克尔·杰克逊的《战栗》的MV中
in Michael Jackson's Thriller video
那件经典的红黑夹克
which I've never viewed in its entirety
不过我一直没看完MV
as I find zombies dancing
因为我觉得一群僵尸
in choreographed synchronicity implausible.
跳舞这么整齐实在是太假了
And also it's really scary.
而且 真的好吓人啊
Would someone please turn off the Sheldon commentary track
麻烦哪位帮忙把谢尔顿评论音轨给关掉吧
There's no switch. Just listen and learn.
不好意思没有开关 你就好好听着
Penny if you think this is good
佩妮 如果你觉得这片子不错的话
you should come with us Friday
你可以周五和我们一起
to see it on the big screen at the Colonial.
在科洛尼奥电影院的大屏幕上再看一遍
(位于宾州凤凰镇 是电影《斑点》的拍摄地和纪念地)
Well I'm watching it now.
我现在就在看啊
Why would I want to see it again on Friday
干嘛还要周五再看一遍
Because the print they're showing on Friday
因为周五那场的胶片
has an additional 21 seconds of previously unseen footage.
有首次公映的21秒加长镜头哦
What 21 seconds That'll be like seeing a whole new movie
什么 21秒 那不就像是看一部全新的电影了吗
Exactly.
没错
They say it finally solves the submarine controversy.
据说加长片段能解释关于潜艇的争论
Did Leonard
莱纳德
I'm no expert but I believe
我不确定哈 但是我觉得
what we just heard from Penny was sarcasm.
佩妮刚才那话是在讽刺咱们
Oh Good.
哇 又猜对了
I'm 8 for 26 this month.
本月26中8了
Yeah I think I'll pass.
嗯 我还是算了吧
But you guys enjoy your extra 21 seconds.
你们几位好好享受这21秒吧
Bet if I could make you understand
要是我能让你能明白
why this is such a cool thing we'd still be together.
这玩意儿有多酷的话 咱俩肯定还在一起
Mm yeah no we wouldn't.
嗯 没错 不 不可能了
Uh huh.
I'm guessing 21 seconds had something to do with that too.
我猜佩妮这"21秒"跟"那个"也有关系
May I point out to you all
请允许我指出
that the screening is "first come first served"
电影院的座位都是先到先得的
Relax it's 5 00. The movie doesn't start till midnight.
淡定 现在才5点 电影12点才开始
Another way of saying that is
但要是换种说法
"the movie starts at midnight and it's already 5 00."
"电影12点开演 现在已经5点了"
Let's go.
咱们出发吧
You know if we miss it we'll have the fun of
如果我们没赶上的话 我们下半辈子
listening to Sheldon whine about it for the rest of our lives.
就能享受谢尔顿无休止的抱怨悔恨了
See Howard's on my side.
看见没 霍华德也等不及了
Actually I'm not.
其实我不是那意思
I'm using sarcasm to mock you.
我是用讽刺手法调戏你
Drat. Now I'm 8 for 27.
靠 跌到27中8了
Don't worry Sheldon.We'll be fine.
别担心了 谢尔顿 我们能赶上的
What happened to the Leonard Hofstadter
上次和我一起排了14小时队的
who waited in line with me for 14 hours
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德怎么了
to see the midnight premiere of Star Trek Nemesis
去看《星际迷航:复仇女神》的午夜首映那次
Oh. Well he waited in line for 14 hours
哦 他排了14个小时的队
while you napped in a lawn chair
而你却在躺椅上睡大觉
he got in a fight with a Klingon
他在离队去尿尿的时候
when he stepped out of line to pee
和一个克林贡人吵了起来
and you wouldn't wake up to vouch for him
而你却不愿起来证明他没有插队
and worst of all he saw Star Trek Nemesis.
最恶劣的是 他还看了《星际迷航:复仇女神》
But how were our seats
但我俩的座位如何
Excellent.
相当好
I rest my case.
那不就结了
Amy don't you agree we should leave now and get in line
艾米 你难道不觉得我们现在就该去排队吗
Actually as the newest member of your social group
其实作为你们这个社交团体的最新成员
I believe I'll gain more acceptance by arbitrarily
我觉得偶尔偏向你们的朋友们一方
siding with your friends from time to time.
更能让我融入你们
Shrewd.
真阴险
Leonard you're right.
莱纳德 你说得对
We should enjoy our meal arrive late
我们就应该好好享受完美食再过去
and risk winding up with terrible seats
冒着最后坐上超烂座位的风险
assuming we get in at all.
当然 前提是我们都能进得去
Thank you Amy.
多谢了 艾米
See It's working.
看见了吧 很管用的
Knock knock.
咚咚咚
Who's there
谁呀
Olive.[I love u]
橄榄[我爱你]
Olive you too.
我也爱你
Guys that's really starting to get old.
二位 这有点儿太俗了吧
Knock knock.
咚咚咚
Who's there
谁啊
I have a girlfriend and you don't.
哥有马子你干瞪眼
Hysterical
哈哈哈
Wait now we don't know that yet. He isn't finished.
等等 我还不知道呢 他还没说完
I have a girlfriend and you don't who
哥有马子你干瞪眼姓什么
So. Are you sure you don't want to come with us to Raiders
你真的不想和我们一起去看《夺宝奇兵》吗
Oh no. That movie has melting faces.
不去了 那部片子里有熔化的人脸
It reminds me too much of the time
总是会让我想起
I dropped that vial of flesh eating bacteria
我上次把一小瓶食肉细菌
into the Rhesus monkey lab.
掉在恒河猴实验室的情景
Besides Penny and I are having a girls' night tonight.
而且佩妮和我今晚有个女生之夜
Girls' night What does that entail
女生之夜 什么意思
Oh you know girls get together
哦 闺蜜们聚在一起啊
hang out share girl talk.
一起玩儿 分享闺房密语
I'm a girl.
我也是女生
Oh. Well maybe you can join us. I'll ask Penny.
也许你也可以来 我问问佩妮吧
No need. Penny and I are very close.
没必要 佩妮跟我可亲近了
You are
是吗
Yes. In fact our menses are synchronized.
那是 事实上 我们的生理期都同步的
Penny.
佩妮
Bernadette tells me you're planning a girls' night.
伯纳黛特说你们今晚要搞女生之夜
I'm a girl.
我是女生
Oh. Um it was it was just going to be me and Bernadette.
这只是 本来想着只有我和伯纳黛特的
Besides I thought you were going to the movies
再说 你不是跟谢尔顿
with Sheldon and the guys.
还有那几个男人去看电影吗
Yes but they're not girls.
是的 但是他们又不是女生
I'm a girl.
我是女生
Yeah no no I I I got that.
不 对 对 我呃懂的
What's the dress code
有什么着装要求
Uh just wear something comfortable.
穿你觉得舒服的衣服就行
All right. I'll have to go shopping.
好的 我得去买几件才行了
Knock knock.
咚咚咚
Who is there
谁呀
Hugh. Hugh who
-休 -休什么
Hugh people need to listen to me.
休·大家都得听我的
It's time to get in line for the movie.
该去排队看电影了
And that's how you tell a knock knock joke.
你们这种敲门游戏就应该这么玩的
Under normal circumstances I'd say "I told you so".
一般情况下 我会说"告诉过你们啦"
But as I have told you so
但是既然我已经无数次
with such vehemence and frequency already
愤怒地告诉过你们了
the phrase has lost all meaning.
所以现在这句话已经没有意义了
Therefore I will be replacing it with the phrase
因此 我要换种说法
"I informed you thusly".
我已经如是告知过你们了
Ooh. Can't wait for that to start.
啊 那我真是等不及了
I informed you thusly.
我已经如是告知过你们了
8 for 28.
28中8了
This is where we could have been
我们要是没去吃晚饭的话
if we hadn't stopped for dinner.
现在就应该站在这儿
This is where we could have been
要是库萨帕里没点甜品的话
if Koothrappali hadn't ordered dessert.
我们现在就应该站在这儿
Well I earned it dude I ate all my broccoli.
那是我应得的老兄 我把西兰花都吃掉了
And here's where we are. The runts in a large litter.
现在我们只能站在这儿 作为人海一粟
Unlikely to ever reach
永远也赶不上
the nourishing teats of Indiana Jones.
印第安纳·琼斯的精彩视觉盛宴了
So I guess it's a good thing we stopped for dinner.
看来幸好我们吃了晚餐
You know guys when facing disappointment
伙计们 当面对沮丧时
Eat Pray Loveteaches us
《饭·祷·爱》教导我们
Oh shut up.
闭嘴吧
...So anyway to make a long story short
总而言之 长话短说
turns out I have an unusually firm cervix.
结果我的子宫颈异常地紧
You know Amy when we say "girl talk"
我说艾米啊 我们说要谈女生话题的时候
it doesn't just have to be about our lady parts.
不一定是要谈论我们的女性部位的
Shame. 'Cause I have a real zinger
真可惜 因为我有个很精彩的故事
about my tilted uterus.
是关于我倾斜的子宫的
Penny your nails look great.
佩妮 你的指甲好漂亮
Oh thanks. I found this place in Alhambra.
谢谢 我是在阿罕布拉宫找到这地方的
It's in a woman's basement.
是在一个女士地下廉价商场里
I think it's a front for human trafficking
虽然我觉得那只是拉皮条的幌子
but they do a really good job.
不过他们的手艺倒真是不错
A colleague of mine did her graduate thesis on the fungus
我的一个同事的毕业论文就写的是
that grows on improperly sterilized manicure implements.
消毒不当的美甲工具上滋生的霉菌
Well don't tell me that's not "girl talk".
别说这不是女生话题
So where should we go tonight
我们今晚去哪好呢
A bar A club A movie
酒吧 俱乐部 还是去看电影呢
Or we could just stay here.
或者我们也可以待在这
Yes a continue to bond.
没错 继续交流感情
I have a feeling that after tonight
我预感今晚过后
one of you will become my best friend forever.
你们其中一个将成为我一辈子的好友
Or "BFF " if you prefer.
或是"死党" 要是你们喜欢的话
Which I don't.
我不喜欢
All right time to open Bachelor Number Two.
好吧 开了单身二号吧[纯应景]
Gee I don't know if I should drink more.
我觉得我不应该再喝了
I have to drive home and I've got enough trouble
我还得开车回家呢 我现在的视力
seeing over the dashboard as it is.
就已经看不清仪表盘了
That's okay. You can just sleep here.
没关系 你可以在我这睡
Oh good a slumber party
太棒了 睡衣派对
We'll do makeovers initiate phony phone calls
我们可以变装 打耍人电话
and have spirited pillow fights in our frilly nighties
然后穿着蕾丝睡衣玩枕头大战
Oh gosh Amy.
天啊 艾米
I don't know if I would call this an actual slumber party.
我不确定这是你所想的那种睡衣派对
Well that's disappointing.
太让人失望了
I've always wanted to be invited to a slumber party.
我一直都想被人邀请去睡衣派对的
Oh you never were
你从没参加过吗
Not even when you were a kid
小的时候也没有吗
Well there was the time I had my tonsils out
有一次我做完切除扁桃体的手术以后
and I shared a room with a little Vietnamese girl.
跟一个越南女孩一起住在病房里
She didn't make it through the night
结果她半夜就死了
but up till then it was kind of fun.
但是在那之前 都还挺好玩的
Okay. Well I guess we're having a slumber party.
好吧 那我们就搞个睡衣派对吧
Pillow fight
枕头大战
Oh I hope they let us in soon.
希望他们能早点放我们进去
I'm tired of running to the gas station to use the bathroom.
我不想总是跑到加油站去上厕所了
The guy makes me buy a Gatorade every time.
加油站那家伙每次都逼我买佳得乐
It's a vicious circle.
简直是恶性循环
Too bad you don't have a stadium pal like me.
可惜你没有排队伴侣
What's a stadium pal
什么是排队伴侣
Let me put it this way
这么说吧
takes care of the bathroom problem
它能解决厕所问题
and it keeps your calf warm.
还能给你的小腿保暖
Hey guys bad news. I just did a quick calculation.
伙计们 坏消息 我刚刚算了一下
Given the size of the theater and the length of this line
根据电影院的大小和队伍的长度
we might not get seats.
我们可能没座位了
What did he say
他说什么
Nice going Raj.
干得好 拉杰
Just got him down for his nap.
好不容易让他睡觉的
We might not get seats
我们有可能买不到票
It's fine it's fine.Go back to sleep.
肯定有的 放心 继续睡觉吧
Oh I informed you thusly I so informed you thusly.
我早知会过你们了 我早知会过你们了
Howard you talk to him.
霍华德 你来安抚他吧
Howard
霍华德
You're peeing aren't you
你在尿尿 对吧
Hey look who's here
瞧瞧谁来了
Hey buddies
你们好啊 伙计们
Well if it isn't Wil Wheaton
这不是《星际迷航》里的
the Jar Jar Binks of the Star Trek universe.
加·加·宾克斯——威尔·惠顿吗
la Ja Ja Binks Mee sa think that very funny
偶们觉得你形容得真有意思[模仿加·加·宾克斯说话]
Well you sa can go think that at the back of the line.
你偶等可以排到最后面 慢慢回味
No cuts no buts no coconuts.
不能插队 没有但是 没有椰汁
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Yeah.
我就是
I'm a big fan.
我可是你的忠实粉丝
Of what Poorly executed beards
粉什么 那把修整不齐的络腮胡吗
Do you think you could get me and my friends into the movie
你有办法能让我和我的朋友进去看电影吗
We got here a little late.
因为我们来得有点晚了
No problem. Come on I'll hook you up.
没问题 跟我来 我带你们进去
Awesome.
太棒了
We sa gonna go into the movie now Bye bye
偶们要进去看电影了 拜拜
This is Indiana Jones
现在放的是《夺宝奇兵》
not Star Trek.
不是《星际迷航》
There should be no value to his pseudo celebrity here
像这种伪名人根本不值得为他开后门
And even at Star Trek conventions
即使是在《星际迷航》里
they only let him in if he helps set up
如果他是来帮忙的 才放他进去呢
Calm down Sheldon.
淡定 谢尔顿
I will not calm down.
才不淡定呢
This affront to justice and decency cannot go unanswered.
我们不能默许这种对公平和规矩公然侮辱的行为
As Captain Jean Luc Picard once said
让·吕克·皮卡特船长曾经说过
"The line must be drawn here
"忍无可忍 无须再忍"
"This far no farther "
"这就是底线 绝不后退半步"
Had to wake him up from his nap didn't you
你非得把他弄醒 这下爽了吧
You know what I really love about Howard
你们知道我最爱霍华德什么吗
His chest hair.
他的胸毛
Howard has a hairy chest
霍华德胸前还毛茸茸的啊
No just the one.
不 就一根
But it's really long.
但是真的很长
Okay there you go Sultry Sunrise Red.
好了 你看 热辣的日出红
What do you think
你觉得怎么样
My nails have never looked so pretty before.
我的指甲从来没有这么漂亮过
Get it off.
洗掉
Oh oh uh looks like they're getting ready
哇 哇 好像开始
to let people in.
让人进场了
Listen to what Mr. Wil Wheaton is tweeting.
听听威尔·惠顿先生是怎么在推特上炫耀的
"Best seats in house for Raiders screening.
"坐在电影院最棒的位置上看《夺宝奇兵》
Suck on that Sheldon Cooper."
羡慕嫉妒恨吧 谢尔顿·库珀"
Why do you read his Twitter feed
你为什么要他看的推特
You know it's only going to upset you.
明知道那只会让自己不高兴
I believe in knowing my enemy Leonard.
知己知彼 方能百战不殆 莱纳德
Had Twitter existed at the time would not General Custer
如果早几百年有推特 卡斯特上将
have followed the tweets of Sitting Bull
会不去关注史汀·布尔的吗
([小巨角战役 是印第安战争的史诗])
Would not Lee have followed Grant
李将军不会关注格兰特将军的吗
([尤利塞斯·S·格兰特和罗伯特·E·李签订了北部弗吉尼亚李军队投降的条约])
Would not Spy have followed Spy
难道间谍之间不会互相关注吗
I have more examples but excuse me.
我还能举更多例子 但我要先接个电话
Hello.
Well this seems like an odd time
居然选择这种奇怪的时间来测试
to test my cell phone quality but go on.
我的电话通话质量 不过继续吧
Test phrases All right.
测试词组 好吧
Im a tote.
我是个十
Ulba.
足的傻
Twad.
All together
连起来说吗
I'm a total buttwad.
我是个十足的傻子
Why are you laughing
你笑什么
Hello
还在吗
And that girls is how you make a phony phone call.
姐妹们 耍人的电话就该这么打
I'm not sure I grasp
我不确定我有没有
the full entertainment value but all right.
完全领会到笑点在哪 不过还凑合吧
Next on Wikipedia's list of slumber party activities
维基百科里列举睡衣派对活动的下一项是
"Truth or Dare."
真心话大冒险
Okay it's your game. You go first.
好吧 你倡议的游戏 你先来
Hang on. I'm familiarizing myself with the rules.
等下 我正在熟悉游戏规则
Seems fairly straightforward.
看起来很通俗易懂
Bernadette truth or dare
伯纳黛特 真心话还是大冒险
Truth. All right.
-真心话 -听好了
To what temperature must you heat beef
你要把牛肉加热到什么温度
in order to kill the prion
才能把引起牛海绵状脑病[即疯牛病]的
that cses bovinespongiform encephalopathy
朊病毒彻底杀死
Um...
这个嘛
Remember you have to answer honestly.
记住 你要如实回答
Wait. No Amy you're supposed to ask her
等下 不是这样的 艾米
something personal or embarrassing.
你要问一些私人的或者尴尬的问题
Oh. All right.
好 我懂了
What is the circumference of your areolas
你的乳晕的圆周长为多少
"Munching on complimentary popcorn.
"用力咀嚼附赠的爆米花"
Woot woot."
嚯 嚯"
Oh the gall.
真是厚颜无耻
I hope his next tweet is "Popcorn lodged in trachea.
我真希望他下一条推特是 "爆米花卡到气管里
Choking to death.
窒息致死
Woot woot."
嚯 嚯"
Guys I am sorry.We are full up.
伙计们 真抱歉 满员了
No
不要
We're full up.
我们全满了
We really want to see this.
我们真的很想看这场电影
Isn't there anythingyou can do
你能不能通融一下
Sorry. Fire regulations.
抱歉 影院防火规定不能超员
Should've gotten here earlier.
你们应该早点来排队
This is nothing but ablatant abuse of power
这明显就是卑鄙的职员
by a petty functionary.
在滥用权利
Explain to me why Wil Wheaton and his lackeys
解释下为什么威尔·惠顿和他的跟班能进去
get in and we don't.
而我们却不能
'Cause I'm the petty functionary with a clipboard bitch.
因为我是个手里有权的小气职员 小子
Let's go home.
回家吧
You know what I'm going back to "I told you so."
我想用回那句"我早说过的"
I told you so.
我早说过的
We can still see something.
我们可以看其他的嘛
Oh the new Sandra Bullock movie is playing two blocks away.
桑德拉·布洛克的新片附近影院就有放映
You know Sandy B. always brings it.
桑德拉的片子一向有看头的
Look a side door.
看 侧门
Come on Short Round.
快来 肖特·朗德
I guess we'd bettergo after him.
我看最好还是跟上他
Short Round
肖特·朗德
Indy's young sidekick from Temple of Doom.
《魔域奇兵》里跟琼斯一起的小孩
(《夺宝奇兵》的第二部)
Yeah I know who itis but why is it me
我知道那是谁 但干嘛叫我
You're right. It shouldbe a cuddly Asian boy.
对 应该叫个可爱的亚裔男孩
Like me.
比如我
"And Absalom has kissed her nether eye
让阿伯沙朗吻她下面那只眼
"And Nicholas is branded on the butt.
还让尼古拉的屁股烫了一下
This tale is done and God save all the rout."
故事说完了 愿上帝保佑大家
What the hell was that
这什么玩意儿
Bernadette dared me to tell a dirty story.
伯纳黛特让我大冒险讲个荤段子
"The Miller's Tale" by Chaucer is the dirtiest story I know.
乔叟的《磨坊主的故事》是我知道的最荤的
It would have been hidden in sock drawers
要是14世纪的人穿袜子的话
if people in the 14th century had worn socks.
就该把它塞在脏袜子抽屉里
I thought it was pretty spicy.
我觉得这段子挺给力的
Especially the part where he kisses her nether eye.
尤其是亲吻她下面那只眼那段
You might not like it as much
你要是知道那指什么
if you knew what "nether eye" meant.
可能就不会很喜欢了
Hint if one cares about hygiene
提示 要是很注意卫生的人
one ought not be kissing it.
就不该去亲吻那个地方
Okay my turn.
好了 到我了
Penny truth or dare
佩妮 真心话还是大冒险
Truth.
真心话
Why are you still hanging out with Leonard so much
你为什么还一直跟莱纳德在一起
even though you broke up with him
即便你们已经分手了
Oh that's an excellent question.
真是个好问题
For two people who claim to be no longer pair bonded
对于已经分手不是一对的两人
you spend an inordinate amount of time in each other's company.
你们俩在一起的时间出乎寻常地多
Yeah.
是啊
Dare.
我选大冒险
I don't believe the rules allow
规则肯定不会允许
for an ex post facto option change.
你临时更改选择的
Yeah.
是啊
Okay look just because we're not seeing each other anymore
我们只是不再是男女朋友
doesn't meanwe can't be friends.
并不意味着不再是朋友
I mean Leonard's a great guy.
毕竟莱纳德是个好人
Then why did you terminate your relationship with him
那你为什么要跟他分手
I don't know.
我不知道
He got really serious and I wasn't ready for it.
他太认真了 而我还没准备好
Interesting.
有意思
How will you react if in the future
那如果以后
you become ready for it and Leonard is unavailable
你准备好了 而莱纳德已另结新欢
because another woman has realized that he is
因为另外有个女人意识到
to use your words "a great guy"
用你的话说"他是个好人" 那你怎么办
You can only ask one question.
你只能问一个问题
That one.
那问后面一个
You know what I don't want to play anymore.
我不想玩这个游戏了
Well I'm not sure how this is scored
不知道这游戏怎么算得分
but I believe we may have won.
但相信我们俩赢了这局
Sheldon
谢尔顿
Sheldon
谢尔顿
Where did he go
你去哪了
We're looking for Sheldon not Marmaduke.
我们在找谢尔顿 不是马默杜克[大丹麦狗]
You whistled
你刚吹口哨了?
What is that
这是什么
Raiders of the Lost Ark
《法柜奇兵》的胶片
with 21 additional seconds.
带那加长的21秒的
If I can't see it no one else can see it.
我看不到 别人也休想看到
Sheldon this is crazy.
谢尔顿 你疯了
No. Crazy was leaving the projection booth unattended.
不 放映室没人看管那才叫疯了
Listen to me.
听我说
You are over tired. You're not thinking right.
你累过头了 没法正确思考
Put the movie back before we get into trouble.
趁麻烦还没惹大 赶紧放回去
Trouble is my middle name Leonard.
麻烦就是我的中间名 莱纳德
Actually it's Lee but I prefer Trouble.
其实是李 但我喜欢用"麻烦"
Oh look who they let in.
看看他们放谁进来了
Don't worry Wil Wheaton. I was just leaving.
别担心 威尔·惠顿 我正准备走
([哼着《夺宝奇兵》里的插曲退场])
Come on Short Round.
跟上 肖特·郎德
Yeah.
Come on guys Hurry up Hurry up
快 加油 快点
Let's see you run with a bag of urines trapped to your leg.
你腿上绑个尿袋跑跑试试
科洛尼奥电影院是每年纪念《斑点》拍摄的地方
(模仿电影《斑点》里的场景
He's got the movie Get him
他拿走了影片 追上他
Why is there never a pontoon plane when you need one
为什么需要的时候飞行艇永不出现
She's been in there a long time.
她进去很久了
Clearly losing Truth or Dare upset her.
明显 真心话大冒险玩输了她很伤心
Perhaps we should try to take her mind off it
也许我们该转移下她的注意力
with anothor popular slumber party activity.
找个其他流行的睡衣派对游戏玩
Ooh like what Well the Internet suggests
-比如呢 -网上建议
that slumber party guests often engage
睡衣派对时 还经常可以做一些
in harmless experimentation with lesbianism.
无害的女同试验
Where exactly on the Internet have you been looking
你到底看的是什么网站
Penny Oh hey Amy.
-佩妮 -艾米 什么事
Look I'm sorry I got so upset. I just...
抱歉我这么心烦意乱 我只是...
What are you doing
你在干什么
Don't worry. I'll avoid the nether eye.
别担心 我会避开下面那只眼的
I might have gone with eating raw cookie dough.
我宁愿选择玩吃生曲奇饼的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片