I gotta tell you the more I read about the
我不得不说 我越读有关
primordial gravity wave discovery the more excited I get.
原始重力波的发现 我就越兴奋
I know. Being an astrophysicist right now
是啊 现在当个天体物理学家
is like being a rock star.
就跟当个摇滚巨星似的
Only without the sex.
除了没歌迷送炮之外
Yeah literally none of it.
是啊 真是一炮难求
What do you think about it Sheldon
谢尔顿 你觉得呢
Meh.
Are you kidding me This may be
你不是吧 这可能是
the biggest scientific breakthrough of our lifetime.
我们有生之年所能碰见最大的科研突破
How can you as a theoretical physicist
而你做为个理论物理学家
not care about this
居然一点都不关心
Maybe it's because I'm not an elitist.
可能我不是个精英主义者
What I'd like to know is
我更想知道的是
How does this gravity wave breakthrough
这个重力波的突破
help the man on the street You know
能对一般人有何帮助
Wh Who's looking out for Joe Six Pack
普通路人傻逼对量子物理学的担心
and all his quantum physics concerns
又有谁关心呢
Oh my God you're jealous.
天啊 你在嫉妒人家
Why would I be jealous Oh I don't know.
-我为何要嫉妒 -不知道啊
Maybe because the origin of the universe just got proven
可能宇宙的起源被别人证明了
the Higgs field just got proven
希格斯力场也被别人证明了
and you've been working on string theory
而你这20年来对弦理论的研究
for the last 20 years and you're no closer to proving it
与你刚开始的那会相比
than when you started.
一点进展都没有
Yeah well I've had a lot on my plate.
是啊 我有太多事情要忙
We happen to live in a golden age of television.
我们刚好活在电视界的黄金时期
Excuse me fellas.
各位 打扰一下
Sorry for eavesdropping
抱歉我偷听了你们的谈话
but there actually was some big string theory news today
但其实今天在强子对撞机那里
out of the Hadron Collider. Really
-有一条弦理论的大新闻呢 -真的吗
Did they find evidence to support extra dimensions
他们发现支持额外维度的证明
or supersymmetry No
-还是超对称性吗 -都不是
but they did find evidence that you'll believe anything.
但他们发现了 你什么话都信的证明
Why would you do that
你为何要这样
You're a string theorist as well.
你也是个弦理论学家啊
Incorrect. I am a string pragmatist.
错了 我是弦理论实用家
I say I'm gonna prove something that cannot be proved
我跟人说我要证明一个不能被证明的理论
I apply for grant money
然后申请研究款项
and then I spend it on liquor and broads.
最后拿这笔钱去喝酒泡妞
Later.
再会
Do you think he's right
你们觉得他说的对吗
Am I wasting my life on a theory that can never be proven
我把生命浪费在了一个不能被证明的理论上
Maybe. But how great is Game of Thrones
或许吧 可是《权力的游戏》多好看啊
第七季 第二十集
Hey you're up early.
这么早就醒啦
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I told you those Walking Dead pillowcases were a bad idea.
我早说了别用《行尸走肉》的枕头套
No that's not it.
跟那个无关
Is something bothering you
有烦心事吗
Yes but you wouldn't understand.
是啊 不过你不会懂的
Oh come on try me.
别这样 说来听听
All right.
好吧
I've devoted the prime of my life to string theory
我把我的人生黄金时期都奉献给了弦理论
and its quest for the compactification of extra dimensions.
致力于探索紧化额外维度
I've got nothing to show for it and I feel like a fool.
而我连一点可以炫耀的成功都没有 像个傻瓜
Okay. I get it.
好 我懂了
I mean not all the jibberjabber in the middle but...
虽然中间的鬼话一个字没懂 但是...
I know what it's like
我懂那种
to put your heart and soul into something
全心全意都奉献给某个人事物
and get nothing out of it.
却一点回报都没有的感觉
You mean your acting career
你是说你的演艺事业吗
No.
不是
Your relationship with Leonard
你与莱纳德的感情吗
No.
也不是
Your failed attempt to go back to college
你重回校园的失败之路吗
No
不是
I'm saying you and string theory sound like a relationship
我是说你与弦理论就像一段感情
and I know what it's like to be in one
而我知道那种感情的滋味
and realize it's never gonna turn out the way you want.
也懂那种永远不能如愿的感觉
I said Leonard you said no.
都说是莱纳德 你还否认
I'm talking about other guys.
我是指跟其他男人时啦
Okay.
好吧
Well what do you do
那你都是怎么做的
You have to have the courage to end the relationship.
你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情
You know Break it off shake hands walk away.
分手止损 握手道别 甩手走人
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
I know it's hard honey
我知道这很困难 但宝贝
but in the end that's how you grow.
但人都是这样成长的
Penny have you seen my good inhaler
佩妮 你有看到我好的那个吸入器吗
Break it off shake hands walk away.
分手止损 握手道别 甩手走人
Hey how's dating two women going
跟两个女人纠缠得如何啊
Um kind of hit a bump.
遇到点小麻烦
When I was honest and told Emily
当我老实告诉艾米丽
she wasn't the only person I was seeing it went great.
我同时有在与另一个人约会时 她可以接受
So I tried the same thing with Lucy.
所以我也这么告诉了露西
And
然后呢
She had mixed feelings.
她内心五味杂陈
But when I said "Emily was cool with it.
但当我说"艾米丽可以接受
Emily's the best. Why can't you be more like Emily "...
艾米丽最好了 你为啥不学学艾米丽"时
...those feelings became less mixed.
那五味就只剩一味了
Women. Who knows what'll set 'em off
女人啊 谁知道她们不爽的点在哪
At least now I can focus all my energies on just one girl.
可至少我现在能全心对一个女孩投入了
I hope I get to meet her as soon as possible.
我希望我能尽快见到她
Why the rush She isn't going anywhere.
干嘛这么着急 她又不会跑
She is. But I like that attitude.
她会的 但我喜欢你的乐观
Gentlemen is anybody interested in my old string theory books
各位 有人对我弦理论的旧书感兴趣吗
You're really going to do this
你真的要这么做吗
I am. Yeah Penny pointed out that
是的 佩妮指出
what I'm going through is essentially a breakup.
我现在基本上就是在经历一段分手
And according to Cosmopolitan magazine
而且根据《时尚》杂志中
one of the most effective techniques for moving on
一篇教导如何有效挥别旧爱的文章
is to get rid of all reminders of the relationship.
分手就得丢掉会回忆起感情的一切物件
You're reading Cosmo Yes.
-你还读起《时尚》杂志啦 -是啊
As it turns out there's an article
而且我还发现 基本上
on how to get over a breakup in literally every issue.
每期都有教导如何挥别旧爱的文章
Anyway
反正
it suggests that I set these on fire
它还建议要把这些东西烧掉
but the smell of burning books
但烧书的味道
reminds me of church picnics in East Texas.
会让我想起教会去德州东部野餐时的回忆
绰号为太空城的休士顿就在德州东部
What's this
这是什么
That's just a doodle of a hyperelliptic Riemann surface.
我随手画的超椭圆黎曼曲面而已
Oh yeah. Wasn't that the basis of your postdoc fellowship
这不是你当年博士后的基础吗
It was.
是啊
This seemed so elegant at the time
当年我还觉得这很高大上
but... now I realize I was just a simple country boy
但我现在意识到我当年只是个被
seduced by a big city theory
大城市那变量都对的理论
with variables in all the right places.
所迷惑的单纯农村小伙
It's going to be okay. I know.
-你会没事的 -我知道
As hard as this is I have to move on.
尽管很困难 我还是得挥别过去了
I can't keep postulating multidimensional entities
我不能再一直假定着多维度实体
and get nothing in return.
却什么结果也得不到
I have needs too.
我也是有需求的人
So you and Emily still together
你现在还跟艾米丽在一起吗
I spoke to Bernadette. She's free tomorrow night.
我问过伯纳黛特了 她明天有空
Oh okay great.
好啊 行
But if we're really gonna do a double date
但如果我们真的要四人约会
then we have to go over some ground rules about Emily.
我们得先定下一些跟艾米丽有关的规矩
Like when it turns out she's made of rubber
比如最终发现她是个橡胶充气娃娃时
I don't say anything
我啥都不许说吗
She's very real.
她很真实好吗
Oh that's what it says on the box.
充气娃娃盒子上都这么写啊
Right next to "Dishwasher safe."
就写在"可用洗碗机清洗"的字样旁
See
你看
This is exactly the kind of thing
我担心的就是
I'm worried about you saying in front of her.
你在她面前说这类的话
I promise I'll be on my best behavior. You better be.
-我保证我绝对会很乖 -最好是这样
No jokes about how close I am with my dog.
不许开我跟我的狗很亲密的玩笑
Or the truth about how close I am with my dog.
也不许说我跟我狗有多亲密的实话
You got it.
我保证
No jokes about the year I took ballet.
不许开我学过一年芭蕾舞的玩笑
You took ballet
你学过芭蕾舞吗
God you never listen.
天啊 你从来都不好好聆听
Are you sure you want to do this
你确定你要这样吗
The magazine articles suggest that one of the ways
杂志中一篇文章建议
to get over a breakup is a new look.
挥别旧情的方法就是新造型
What about your old look
那你的旧造型呢
well groomed ventriloquist doll
精心打扮过的腹语术玩偶造型
"Oh my God I do look like that." Stop it
-"天啊 的确是很像" -别闹了
So how do you want me to cut it
所以你想我怎么剪
How about Bill Gates meets Nikola Tesla
比尔·盖兹加尼古拉·特斯拉的发型
So business in the front science in the back.
就是前面商人头 后面科学家头
Or I don't cut it
或者我就不剪了
and maybe just style it a little.
就搞点造型就行了
Oh I'm in your hands.
你说了算
Do a good job and I'll tell you Cosmo's ten dynamite tips
你弄得好我就告诉你 《时尚》教你如何轻松度过
to enjoy your PMS.
经前症候群的10大绝招
Can you keep him quiet
你能让他保持安静吗
Maybe jangle some keys in front of him
比如拿钥匙在他眼前晃
That doesn't work anymore.
这招不好用了
He just thinks I'm taking him to the doctor.
他只会觉得我是要带他去看医生
So now that you're no longer invested in string theory
所以你现在不搞弦理论了
what are you gonna pursue
你打算研究哪方面
Oh there are so many exciting areas
有很多超有意思的领域啊
black holes dark matter...
黑洞 暗物质
Oh Leonard was telling me about dark matter
莱纳德那天还在跟我说暗物质呢
but I didn't really understand it.
但我真的不太理解
Don't feel bad. Neither does he.
不用难过 他自己也不懂
Okay...
好了
what do you think
你觉得如何
Have you ever even seen a picture of Tesla
你看没看过特斯拉的照片啊
发型是微卷的中分头
尼古拉·特斯拉 伟大的发明家 物理学家
It actually looks good Sheldon.
其实很好看呢 谢尔顿
Doesn't it Yeah.
-是吧 -是啊
I suppose I could see myself in a scientific boy band.
我是可以想象自己在一个科学男子团体里
Of course I'd be the dreamy one and the smart one.
由于美貌与智慧并存 所以在男团里一个顶俩
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
What did you do
你干了啥好事
I gave him a new look. It's cute huh
我帮他弄了新造型 很好看吧
Yeah it's cute. That's the problem.
是啊 很好看 这就是问题
I don't need other girls to see him walking around
我可不想他走在路上被饥渴的女人们
like sex on a stick.
扑上来按倒
She's right. I'm too hot.
她说的对 我太性感了
I'm excited to meet Emily.
我迫不及待想见艾米丽
Me too. I just hope he doesn't blow it.
我也是 只希望他别搞砸这段情
Why would you say that
你为什么这么说
Because he's Raj that's his thing.
因为他是拉杰啊 这是他的专长
Beckham can bend it Ralph can wreck it
贝克汉姆很会踢球 破坏王很会砸
与《Wreck it Ralph》无敌破坏王
电影《Bend it like Beckham》我爱贝克汉姆
Raj can blow it.
拉杰很会搞砸
Look I don't want it to happen
我也不想发生那种事
but odds are he's gonna find a way to...
但他有很大的几率会搞...
Oh crap I know that girl.
靠 我认识那女的
How
怎么个认识
In a bad way very bad.
很不好 非常不好的认识
Hey guys.
你们好啊
Whatever you hear tonight just remember I love you.
无论你今晚听到了什么 只要记得我很爱你
Hey
你们来啦
Emily these are my good friends
艾米丽 他们是我的好朋友
Howard and Bernadette.
霍华德与伯纳黛特
Guys this is Emily. Nice to meet you.
-两位 她叫艾米丽 -幸会
Hi.
你好
Have we met before
我们见过吗
Uh... no.
没有吧
I I don't... I don't... think so.
我 我觉得 没有吧
You sure You look familiar.
你确定吗 你好眼熟啊
Well you sure don't.
你肯定看错了
You I know you I know you
我认识你 我也认识你 而你...
Total stranger.
绝对是初次见面啊
Even if you had yummy candy I would not get in your van.
就算你有好吃的糖果 我也不会跟你去看金鱼
Did you go to that spin class on Green Street
你是不是有参加格林街上的自行车健身班
That must be it.
就是这样没错
Since when do you go to spin class
你什么时候参加过自行车健身班
Wow. Now who doesn't listen
看看到底谁才不听别人说话
Sheldon your food's getting cold.
谢尔顿 你的饭都快凉了
What are you doing
你在干什么呢
Oh looking through my textbooks for a new field of inquiry.
我想从课本里找出新的研究方向
Why do we have a Geology book
家里怎么会有本地质学的书
Leonard
莱纳德
did you throw a children's party while I was in Texas
我回去德州时 你在家偷偷办了个儿童派对吗
Wait. What's wrong with geology
等等 地理学怎么惹到你了
Let me put this in a way you'll understand Penny.
让我用你能听懂的方式解释吧 佩妮
You remember how you explained to me
记得你跟我解释过
that the Kardashians aren't real celebrities
卡戴珊一家根本算不上真正的明星吗
Well Geology is the Kardashians of science.
地理学就是科学界的卡戴珊一家
Have you considered studying standard model physics
你考虑过研究标准模型物理学吗
You want me to give up string theory
你想让我放弃弦理论
for something that's less advanced
去做更落后的项目吗
You know why don't you break up with Penny
那你为什么不甩掉佩妮
and start dating a brown bear
去找个棕熊恋爱呢
Like you could get a brown bear.
好像你泡得到棕熊似的
Hey I've got a good job.
人家有份正经工作
I could buy salmon. You don't know.
有钱买三文鱼给熊吃 搞不好会成功呢
Maybe you could make your new field of study
或许你可以开始尝试一下
the calculation of nuclear matrix elements.
核矩阵元素的计算工作
Oh please.
得了吧
If I wanted to take up a fad I'd get a tramp stamp.
如果我想赶时髦 还不如去搞个骚女纹身呢
What about loop quantum gravity
那环圈量子重力学呢
Oh Duchess look at me.
公爵夫人 瞧瞧我
My quantum gravity's positively loopy.
我的量子重力学真是好糊涂[圈]啊
Who's the Duchess
公爵夫人是哪位啊
One of the people that lives in his head.
他脑子里众多幻想人物之一
I hope he's this distraught if he ever breaks up with me.
如果他和我分手后 也这么心神错乱就好了
Well if he does I'll see if my bear has a friend.
如果真是 我会让我家熊熊替他介绍对象的
Sheldon have you ever considered
谢尔顿 你可以试试
not rushing into something new
不要急着开始新的研究呀
I mean why don't you take your time
你为什么不放松一点
enjoy your freedom
享受享受自由的时间呢
Maybe something new to study will find you.
也许新的课题会主动出现在你面前
That's actually not bad advice.
这个建议其实还真不错
You know I didn't seek out string theory.
你知道 我当初也不是主动研究弦理论的
It just hit me over the head one day.
有一天它就突然对我当头棒喝
How does that happen
怎么发生的
A bully chased me through the school library
一个校园恶霸在图书馆追着我跑
and hit me over the head with the biggest book he could find.
用他手边最重的书打了我的头
Okay how about we toast your newfound freedom
我们来为你的自由干杯吧
Ah normally I refrain from alcohol
通常我是不沾酒的
but since my cerebral cortex is twiddling its proverbial thumbs
但我的大脑皮层已经在无聊地玩手指了
why not soak it in grape juice
不如就让它沉浸在
that's been predigested by a fungus
霉菌发酵过的葡萄汁里吧
And you wonder why other children beat you with books.
怪不得其他孩子要用书砸你呢
Cheers
干杯
Emily what do you do
艾米丽 你是做什么工作的
I'm a dermatology resident at Huntington Hospital.
我是亨廷顿医院的皮肤科医师
Mmm and you know what that means.
你们都懂其中的意思了吧
Someone's skin's about to be softer than ever.
有人的皮肤马上就要吹弹可破了
This is making me crazy.
这可折磨死我了
I know I know you from somewhere.
我知道我肯定在哪里见过你
Oh uh Howard was an astronaut.
霍华德曾经做过宇航员
Maybe that's where you saw him.
也许你就是这么认识他的
That's amazing.
太厉害了
What was that like
那是什么样的感觉
It was the most incredible experience of my life.
是我人生中最难忘的体验
Up there in the space station you're...
在太空站里 人会...
Oh my God I remember.
我的妈呀 我想起来了
Can I finish my astronaut story
能让我把宇航员的故事说完吗
It was four years ago.
这事发生在四年前
Please don't say it. We were set up on a blind date.
-求求你别说出来 -别人介绍我们相亲
Please don't say it. You came to my apartment.
-别说下去了 拜托 -你来了我的公寓
You're saying it.
你还是说出来了
Well wh what happened
到底发生了什么
Yeah what happened Okay I'll say it.
-是啊 发生了什么事 -好吧 我来说吧
I was on the way to pick her up.
我去她家接她
My stomach felt a little funny.
路上我的肠胃开始不舒服了
When I got there I asked if I could use her bathroom.
所以到她家时 我借用了她的厕所
Please don't say it.
求你别说了
One roll of toilet paper and 20 minutes later
20分钟过去了 在用完一卷卫生纸后
I was so humiliated
我实在是太羞愧难当
I snuck out the window and never saw her again.
于是我从窗口逃走了 再也没敢去见她
You know what else I never saw again
你知道还有什么也跟着你消失了吗
my security deposit.
我付给房东的清洁押金
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I tried to unclog it but you didn't have a plunger
我试着疏通马桶 可找不到马桶塞子
and water was spilling out everywhere.
水也流得到处都是
Right just water.
对 流的只是"水"而已
Look I have felt terrible about this for years
这些年我都一直为这事而羞愧
and I'm glad I have the opportunity
我也很庆幸今天有这个机会
to tell you just how sorry I am.
当面向你表达我的歉意
It's fine.
没关系
All my friends love this story.
我的朋友们都好爱这个故事
They call you Clogzilla.
他们叫你"卡屎拉"
Get it
你懂吗
Because you clogged up her bathroom
因为你是一只卡住了她家马桶的
like a radioactive monster
怪兽哥斯拉
Yeah yeah I get it.
我听懂了
Howie.
华仔
Well hey it's not like cotton candy comes out of you.
你拉的屎也没有跟棉花糖一样美啊
Come on let's get you to bed.
快点 我们回家睡觉了
You've had a lot to drink.
你可喝了不少呢
No more than Penny. That's what I'm saying.
-我不比佩妮喝得多 -所以说你喝了不少啊
Wait wait wait wait wait.
等...等等 等一下
Empty room.
空房间
Empty room.
空房间
Empty room.
空房间
If somebody says "Come in " I'm gonna freak out.
如果有人说"请进" 会把我吓死
So Emily
艾米丽
why did you decide to specialize in dermatology
你为什么会选择专攻皮肤学呢
I like cutting people with knives
我喜欢用刀割人
and all the other jobs where you get to do that are illegal.
而其它割人的工作都是违法的
You're kidding right
你是开玩笑的吧
She's scary but it's a cute scary.
她让人怕怕 不过是可爱的怕怕
Can I say just one more thing
我可以再补充一点吗
I had some kind of food poisoning that day.
我那天是食物中毒了
Sure in retrospect gas station sushi
当然现在回想起来 加油站寿司
maybe not the best choice.
不是什么明智的选择
Nor was climbing out your window and running away.
当然爬出你家窗户逃走也不对
But I think we can all understand how humiliating that was
但我想 大家都能理解那情形有多丢人
and I'd really appreciate it if we could move on.
如果咱们能既往不咎 我会非常感激的
Howie we moved on a long time ago.
华仔 已经既往不咎一段时间了
I'm just saying... We moved on.
-我只是说...-已经既往不咎了
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
How's your soup
你的汤怎么样
Ah it's all right.
还行
They could've filled the bowl a little more.
他们可以把碗[马桶]再装得满一点
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Where are you going
你去哪里
I need some fresh air.
我需要呼吸下新鲜空气
Been there.
我当时也是
Oh no.
我去
What have I done
我做了什么
地质学
How you feeling
感觉怎样
Not so good.
不太好
Are you gonna introduce me to your friend
不向我介绍一下你的这位朋友吗
It's not my friend.
这不是我的朋友
Nothing happened.
什么事也没有发生
I don't know. I heard you reading pretty loud last night.
是吗 你昨晚读它的声音可是相当"大"哦
Oh dear Lord.
我的老天啊
Where's Amy
艾米呢
After she put you to bed she went home.
她把你扶上床休息后就回家了
I should call her and apologize.
我应该打电话给她道歉
Oh no. What
-不好 -怎么了
Apparently I called Stephen Hawking last night.
看来我昨晚打了电话给史蒂芬·霍金
S·W·霍金教授
First new message.
第一条新留言
Hawkman
霍哥
It's your old buddy Sheldonoscopy
我是你铁哥们儿谢肠镜啊
How come you didn't pick up the phone
你为什么不接电话呢
Oh right. My bad.
你的手动不了 我错了
You're awful quiet. Everything okay
你出奇的安静啊 还好吗
Not really.
不太好
I had a bit of an embarrassing evening.
我昨晚丢人丢大了
Ugh. Me too. What happened
我也是 发生了什么事
I drank alcohol
我喝了酒
and may have left an unfortunate voice mail for Stephen Hawking.
给史蒂芬·霍金留了一通很不妙的留言
I wouldn't worry about it.
我觉得不用担心
He's got a pretty good sense of humor.
他这人幽默感挺强的
Oh I hope so.
希望如此
What happened to you last night
你昨晚发生了什么事
Oh well turns out
原来
I'd already met the girl Raj is seeing
我以前见过拉杰的女友
when I did a number on her bathroom.
我当时在她家厕所留过号码
And that number was two.
而那号码是"大号"
Well you know I've always been a fan
我一直很喜欢尼沙布尔的阿塔尔[诗人]
of a story told by Attar of Nishapur
写的一个故事
about a king
说的是一个国王
who assembled a group of wise men to create a ring
召集一群智者 制作一枚戒指
that would make him happy when he was sad.
让他在悲伤时能高兴起来
And that ring
这枚戒指上
was inscribed with the phrase "This too shall pass."
刻了一句话 "一切都会随风而逝"
Hey Cooper Oh my God.
-库珀 -老天
I heard you drunk dialed Stephen Hawking last night
我听说你昨晚给霍金打了醉酒电话
Classic
牛逼啊
Get out of here Barry.
快走开 巴里
Whatever you say...
你说了算
Clogzilla.
卡屎拉
Clogzilla. That's pretty funny.
卡屎拉 挺好笑的
I don't think that's gonna pass.
我不觉得有风能刮走"这坨屎"
Next message.
下一条留言
It's me again
又是我
I gave up string theory.
我放弃弦理论了
You should give up black holes
你也应该放弃黑洞
and we can totally solve crimes together
咱俩搭档绝对是罪案克星
Next message.
下一条留言
Do you know what's great
你知道什么超棒吗
Geology.
地质学
Look at this geode
看这个晶洞
That's fun to say
这个词读起来真有意思
Gee... ode Gee... ode
进 洞 井 洞
Next message.
下一条留言
Gee... ode
精 洞
Gee... ode
茎 洞
I kiss girls now.
小弟现在会和女生打啵啵了
Next message.
下一条留言
Hey guess who I am
猜猜我是谁
Beep bop boop bop
哔哔嘟嘟
I'm you Get it
我是你 懂了吗
Next message.
下一条留言
Are you mad at me
你生我的气了吗
Oh no you're mad at me.
不好 你生人家的气了
I'm so sorry
真是对不起
Beep bop boop bop.
哔哔嘟嘟
Next message.
下一条留言
Thiospinel sulfide. Thiospinel sulfide.
硫硼尖晶石 牛棚鸡鸡石
That's even more fun than "gee... ode."
这个念起来比"茎洞"更好玩
Hey did you see The Lego Movie
你看了《乐高大电影》吗
What a jackass.
傻逼
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片