One Game of Thrones collector's edition Longclaw sword.
一把《权力的游戏》收藏版长爪剑
I don't know why I avoided
真不知道我这些年来
the Harry Potter books for so long.
为什么不看哈利波特系列小说
These are great.
写得很不错啊
I just started number six.
我刚开始看第六册
That's a good one.
那本挺好看的
Dumbledore dies in that one.
邓布利多在这一本里死了
Yeah I know I didn't see it coming either.
我懂你的感觉 我当初也没料到
Why would you say that
你干嘛说出来啊
You brought up the subject.
你开始了一个话题
I contributed an interesting fact on that subject.
然后我回以与话题有关的有趣讯息
It's called the art of conversation.
这就叫聊天的艺术啊
Okay your turn.
换你说了
That was a huge spoiler.
你这是超级大剧透啊
Good.
灰常好
What is wrong with you
你这人有病啊
If I did that you'd bitch about it for weeks.
换做是我剧透 你肯定会叽歪一整周
Oh really Leonard
不是吧 莱纳德
Are you going to have another one of your hissy fits
你的小暴脾气又要发作了吗
Hissy fits I have hissy fits
小暴脾气 我有小暴脾气吗
Yes and I have a theory why.
没错 而且我还得出个推论
Because of your lactose intolerance
因为你的乳糖不耐症
you switched over to soy milk.
所以你用豆奶替代牛奶
Soy contains estrogen mimicking compounds.
而大豆含有类雌激素的化合物
I think your morning Cocoa Puffs
你的可可球加豆奶早餐
are turning you into a hysterical woman.
把你变成了一个歇斯底里的八婆
You are unbelievable.
你还真够极品啊
I don't know why I put up with you.
我干嘛要这么忍你
You're controlling you're irritating...
又是控制狂 又超级欠扁
There you go again nag nag nag.
又开始叽叽歪歪了 叽叽 歪歪 叽歪
You're only proving my point little lady.
越叽歪越显得我说得对哦 小三八
You know what Screw you Sheldon.
谢尔顿 滚你丫的
You are the most annoying person I have ever met.
你是我这辈子见过最烦人的人了
What I'm annoying
什么 我哪里烦人了
You criticize my behavior all the time.
明明是你整天对我的言行意见超多
"Sheldon don't talk about your bowel movements over breakfast."
"谢尔顿 吃早饭时别提你排便的事"
"Sheldon when the president of the university
"谢尔顿 我们大学校长
is giving a eulogy at a funeral
在丧礼上念悼词时
don't yawn and point at your watch."
别打哈欠外加指手表催他"
"Sheldon don't throw away my shirts
"谢尔顿 不要觉得我衣服难看
'cause you think they're ugly."
就把它们拿去丢了"
You're impossible.
你才难搞好吗
That's it. I don't...
够了 我没必要...
I don't have to put up with this.
我没必要忍这些极品事
Actually I have your signature on a roommate agreement
事实上 从你在室友协议上签名的那天起
that says you do.
你就注定得忍受
Here's what I think of your roommate agreement.
这就是我对室友协议的意见
You pick that up right now. No.
-你马上给我捡起来 -不要
Roommate agreement section 27 paragraph 5
室友协议第27章 第五段写明
The roommate agreement like the American flag
室友协议书 与美国国旗一样
cannot touch the ground.
都不许落地
I don't care.
懒得鸟你
I don't have to do anything you say because...
我才懒得管你说了哪些屁话呢
I don't think I want to live here anymore.
我以后不想住这里了
Where are you going To live with Penny
-你要上哪去 -去跟佩妮住
and not you you crazy bastard.
不跟你这傻逼混球住了
Crazy bastard Yes.
-你骂我傻逼混球 -没错
Leonard wait. What
-莱纳德 等等 -干嘛
Dobby the elf dies in book seven.
小精灵多比在第七册也死了
第六季 第十四集
生活大爆炸
Here you go.
还你
Great. Come on in.
太好啦 进来吧
What you don't say thank you
连句谢谢都不说吗
It's my suitcase.
这本来就是我的
I lent it to you two years ago.
我两年前借给你的
Well then I should tell you
行 那我告诉你吧
I broke the wheel and the handle.
我把轮子跟手把都弄坏了
So is everyone from Bernadette's company
伯纳黛特全公司的人
going to Vegas
都要去赌城玩吗
No just me her and a couple of the big wigs.
没 就我跟她 以及一些高层
It's part of a bonus she got. Cool.
-这是她公司的额外奖励啦 -不错
Did she discover a cure for something
她是研发出某种疾病的解药之类的吗
Not exactly.
不算是啦
They spent a ton of money developing this dandruff medication
他们公司砸大钱研发出一种治疗头皮屑的药
that had the side effect of horrible anal leakage.
而那个药的副作用是导致严重拉稀
Is there a good anal leakage
难道拉稀还能是好事吗
Anyway it was Bernie's idea
反正是妮妮的主意
to rebrand the stuff as a cure for constipation.
让公司把这药物当成治便秘的药物销售
Way to make lemonade.
好一条赚钱路子[做柠檬水]啊
You know from around the corner where fudge is made.
靠人家做巧克力软糕[拉屎]赚钱
Hey I got a favor to ask. Sure.
-我有件事想请你帮忙 -说吧
My mom's been kind of an emotional wreck
我妈被之前好上的那牙医抛弃之后
since that dentist she was dating dumped her.
心情就落到了谷底 郁郁寡欢
Dumped her What did he use a forklift
抛弃她 得用叉车才能吧
Sorry.
对不起
There's nothing funny about morbid obesity.
不应该取笑病态肥胖的人
She's huge. It was funny.
她肥爆了 是很好笑啦
Anyway I was just hoping
我是希望呢
that maybe you could check in on her tomorrow night
你明晚能去她那里 看看她
and make sure she's doing okay.
确保以下她没事
Dude I'm a single man.
兄弟 我可是黄金单身汉
Saturday night is my party night.
周六夜是我的狂欢夜呢
Really What do you got going on
是吗 你有什么安排
I don't know maybe drive down to Hollywood
不知道 可能开车去好莱坞那里
hit a few hot spots see if I can get lucky.
去几个泡妞圣地转转 看有无妹子上钩
Okay tell me if this sounds familiar.
告诉我这个场景你是否似曾相识
You pay $15 to park
你花了15块停车费
you stand on the sidewalk for an hour
然后站在人行道一个小时犹豫
until you break down and give the bouncer
直到你忍不住 然后给了门卫
20 bucks to let you in.
20块门票费 让你进去
You push your way to the bar
你努力挤到吧台
where you drink an $18 cosmopolitan
喝杯18块的大都会鸡尾酒
then you stare at a pretty girl
然后盯着一个美女
and imagine your perfect life together.
在脑海中幻想你们一起的美好人生
Your children grandchildren.
幻想你们的孩子 孙子
Meanwhile she leaves with a guy who claims
然后看着她被自称是电影
he wrote Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
《比佛利拜金狗》编剧的男人给泡走
Then you give up on anyone ever loving you
然后你就自暴自弃
go to Marie Callender's buy a pie
跑去连锁派店买了个派
and eat it in your car in the parking lot.
然后回到停车场 在车上默默吃掉它
What time should I be at your mother's
我明天该几点到你妈家来着
I told her around 7 00.
我跟她说你晚上7点到
I swear that man is the most egotistical
我发誓 那家伙是我这辈子见过
insufferable human being I have ever met.
最傲慢自大 最难以忍受的人类
Yeah but you two make such a cute couple.
话是没错 但你们这对很有爱呢
同住在一起 虽然经常吵架但又很快和好
《芝麻街》的两个木偶角色
Like Burt and Ernie.
就像伯特和厄尼
You guys even teach me stuff about words and numbers.
你们俩甚至还教我词语和数字
教授基础阅读算术 颜色的名称 字母和数字等基本知识
《芝麻街》是美国家喻户晓的儿童教育节目
Well I've had it. I am done.
我受够了 真的够了
I can't... I can't live with him for one more minute.
我连跟他同住多一分钟都忍不了
Where are you going to go
那你打算去哪里住
I was thinking here with you.
来这里跟你住啊
That a problem
有问题吗
No not at all.
没有 完全没有
No it's it's great.
真没 这样很好啊
It's terrific. I...
简直太棒了
You know I just can't help feel bad about Sheldon.
我只是忍不住替谢尔顿难过而已
I mean...
我是觉得...
how's he going to get by without you
他没有你怎么活啊
Ernie.
厄尼
He's got Amy now.
他现在有艾米了
Yeah he does but it's not the same.
的确 但不一样的啦
Why
为什么
Well um all right.
好吧 这么说吧
You you know how in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
在《哈利·波特与混血王子》[第六册]中
Ron didn't abandon Harry just because Harry started
罗恩没有因为哈利 跟自己妹妹恋爱
dating Ron's sister
而抛弃哈利啊
Harry and Ginny get together
哈利和金妮在一起了啊
Sorry. Spoiler alert.
抱歉 剧透警告
My point is as much as I want to live with you
我的重点是 尽管我很想跟你住在一起
I can't do it knowing how much Sheldon needs you.
但谢尔顿需要你 我不能这么自私
Please the only thing he needs me for
拜托 他唯一需要我的地方是
is to be his whipping boy
当他的替罪羔羊
his his stooge his doormat.
他的傀儡和出气筒
Well you know what they say if it ain't broke...
人家不是都说 "不要没事找事嘛"
意思是不要随便改变现状 小心弄巧成拙
源自谚语"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
It sounds to me like you don't want us to live together.
听起来似乎你不想咱俩住在一起
No. No no I do.
不 不是 我想
I do. It's just...
我当然想 只是...
I mean it's a really big step.
这可是很重要的一步
Is it
是吗
We're together all the time.
我们总是在一起
Financially it makes great sense.
钱方面来看 同住好处多多啊
Can you think of one reason why we shouldn't do this
你能想出一个我们不该住在一起的理由吗
Well... um...
这个嘛...
I'm just a little thirsty. Yeah.
-我突然有点口渴 -喝吧
I got nothing.
想不到
Great. I'll go get my stuff.
很好 我去收拾东西
Good.
Okay all right don't freak out.
好吧 别慌别慌
You can make this work.
你能搞定这件事的
Oh could you clear off a shelf for me in the bathroom
你能帮我在浴室整理出一个架子放东西吗
I take a lot of medicine.
我每天要吃超多药
Oh please let some of it be Xanax.
拜托一定要有抗焦虑的药
Are you ready for dessert
准备好要吃甜点了吗
No thank you Mrs. Wolowitz.
不了 谢谢 沃罗威茨太太
As it is I'm going to have to carry my stomach out of here
老实说 我撑得都要抱着肚子走出去了
like I'm a fireman rescuing an infant.
就像消防员小心翼翼地救出婴儿那样
Oh please.
拜托
You're a tall glass of brown water.
你是个又高又瘦的帅阿三
Have dessert.
吃了甜点再走吧
Well I I really couldn't.
我真的吃不下了
But uh I've had a lovely time eating your brisket
但我今晚过得很开心 边吃你炖的牛胸肉
and hearing about the things you've had removed
边听你说你这些年从自己身上
from your body over the years.
切除下来的各种东西
Didn't know you could have a cyst inside another cyst.
真不知道原来肿瘤里能长出瘤中瘤
The doctor said they were like Russian nesting dolls.
医生说它们就像俄罗斯的套娃一样
Well if you have to go
如果你坚持要走
how about I put a little doggie bag together for you
那我把东西打包到一起让你带走吧
That would be lovely. Thank you.
那真是太好了 谢谢你
Mrs. Wolowitz uh...
沃罗威茨太太
are you okay
你没事吧
Don't mind me.
别理我
I just cry when I'm lonely
我一觉得孤单
and have nothing to live for.
没什么活头 就会想哭
I uh...
要不...
I suppose I could stay for some dessert. Great.
-要不我吃完甜点再走吧 -太好了
You like chocolate chip cheesecake Sure.
-你喜欢吃巧克力碎乳酪蛋糕吗 -喜欢
I'll make one.
那我做一个
One vintage Mr. Mxyzptlk action figure.
一个捣蛋先生古董模型玩偶
来自其他宇宙 以戏弄超人为乐
《超人漫画》里面的角色
That's Leonard's.
莱纳德的
Children's toy.
儿童玩具
One Star Trek The Next Genxtion phaser.
一把《星际迷航:下一代》里的相位枪
That's Leonard's.
莱纳德的
Children's toy.
儿童玩具
Oh... Leonard and I bought that together.
莱纳德和我一起买的
That's a bit of an ethical conundrum.
这是个伦理难题
Eh I'll keep it.
算了 我留着吧
So uh what's your plan moving forward
你接下来有什么计划
Uh suppose I'll have to find and cultivate a new roommate.
估计我得找一个新室友 然后教化他
What a task that will be.
这是一项多么艰巨的任务啊
Do you know how uncivilized Leonard was when I took him in
你知道莱纳德一开始进来住的时候多没教养吗
No.
不知道
Oh it took me forever to get him on a bathroom schedule.
废了好大功夫 才让他有固定的如厕时间
He would just go whenever the mood struck him.
他以前只要感觉一来 想去就去
Like a dog boy. Exactly.
-就像小狗整天拉撒 -完全正确
What if you could find a roommate
假设你能找到一个室友
who was a scientist
既是科学家
and already familiar and comfortable with your ways
同时熟悉并喜欢你的生活方式
That would be ideal.
那当然最理想啦
If a person like that existed
如果真有那么一个人存在
I would sign on no further questions asked.
我会什么都不问 立马签协议
Great. Here I am
太好了 那个人近在眼前
Wait.
等等
Here who is where
那个人是谁 眼前是哪里
Me.
我啊
Aren't I your perfect roommate
我难道不是最佳室友人选吗
Think about it Sheldon.
好好想想 谢尔顿
I'm not a stranger
我既不是陌生人
we're intellectually compatible
我们的智商又是同一等级
I'm willing to chauffeur you around town
我愿意开车载你满城转
and your personality quirks
还有你个性怪癖
which others find abhorrent or rage inducing
别人会觉得厌恶或烦人
I find cute as a button.
而我却觉得超级可爱
What do you think
你觉得怎么样
Tell me one reason why this isn't a fantastic idea.
告诉我一个你觉得这主意不棒的理由
See You can't.
看 你想不到吧
I'm gonna go see if Leonard's room
我去看看莱纳德的房间
is big enough for my water bed.
够不够放我的水床
Good buddy Leonard. Good buddy Leonard.
好兄弟莱纳德 好兄弟莱纳德
Good buddy Leonard.
好兄弟莱纳德
What do you want
干嘛
Hey good buddy.
好兄弟 你好啊
So uh I was just talking to Amy
我刚和艾米聊了聊
and she made me realize
她让我意识到
that this little dust up between you and me
我和你这次的小纠纷
is much ado about nothing.
根本就不足挂齿
Is that so Yes.
-是吗 -是的
All is forgiven so come back home.
我原谅你了 回家来吧
I'll make you some soy hot chocolate
我给你做一杯热巧克力豆奶
and then I'll you tell you about our exciting new
然后再给你说说我们激动人心的
devil may care bathroom policy.
想拉就拉的如厕新政策
Cut to the chase Sheldon. Okay.
-别拐弯抹角了 谢尔顿 -好吧
Amy's decided she wants to move in with me
艾米说要搬进来住
so I need you to come back home you lovable scamp.
所以我需要你回家 你个可爱的小调皮
That's a lot of product.
头上抹好多东西啊
What's going on Oh get this
-怎么了 -是这样的
suddenly Sheldon wants me back
谢尔顿突然又想让我回去了
because Amy wants to move in with him.
因为艾米想搬进去和他一起住
Really Interesting.
是吗 真有意思
Well too late pal. I'm not going anywhere.
太晚了 伙计 我哪也不去
Penny and I are very happy living together.
佩妮和我在一起非常幸福快乐
Isn't that right
对吗
It's like the happiness won't ever leave the apartment.
就像是幸福要赖在这公寓里不走了呢
Leonard please.
莱纳德 拜托了
You know Amy moving in marks a level of intimacy
你知道艾米搬进来就意味着我们要面对
our relationship isn't ready for.
我们压根没准备好的亲密关系
Yes That is a real thing.
没错 这事真有其事
And it doesn't mean you don't care about each other
这不代表你们不在乎彼此
it just means things are moving at a pace
只是这种节奏
you're not comfortable with and that's fine.
让你感到不安 这很正常
Well if he doesn't want to live with her
如果他不想和她一起住
then he should tell her how he feels.
那他就应该当面讲清楚
Well maybe he doesn't know how to say it
也许他是不知道要怎样说
without hurting her feelings.
才能不伤害她的感情
Feelings
感情
What am I a hippie at a love in No.
你以为我是嬉皮士在谈情说爱啊 不是的
The problem is
问题是
she laid out a series of logical arguments
她说出了一系列我根本无法反驳的
that I couldn't refute.
逻辑论证
That is the worst isn't it Yes.
-这样最糟糕了 对吗 -没错
I'm sorry Sheldon. I can't help you.
抱歉 谢尔顿 我无能为力
Oh spoiler alert
剧透警告
this door's about to slam in your face.
这门要摔你脸上了
Oh there you are.
你在这啊
When do I get a key to our apartment
我什么时候能拿到"我们家"的钥匙呀
Hello
你好
Hey. How'd it go last night with my mom
是我 昨晚和我妈处得怎么样
Okay I guess.
挺好的
What time did you leave
你什么时候走的
Actually I'm still here.
事实上我还在这
What You spent the night
什么 你在我家过夜了啊
Yeah.
是啊
After dinner we watched a rerun of Rockford Files
晚饭后 我们看了《罗克福德档案》的重播
上世纪70年代的知名电视剧
and then she opened a bottle
然后她开了一瓶
of uh cream sherry and the next thing I know
奶油雪利酒 然后不知不觉
she was tucking me into your bed.
她就把我哄上你的床睡觉了
You wore my pajamas
你穿的是我的睡衣吗
How do you sleep in these things
你平时到底怎么睡的啊
Silk pajamas on satin sheets
真丝睡衣配绸缎床单
I slid out of the bed like three times.
我滑下床三次了都
Rajesh
拉杰什
You up
你起来了吗
You ready for breakfast
准备好吃早饭了吗
Oh boy. Breakfast.
这么好 有早饭
Okay Raj listen to me.
拉杰 听我说
You need to get out of there.
你得马上走
But I have a cream sherry hangover
但我的奶油酒宿醉还没退
and I smell blintzes.
而且我还闻到薄饼卷的味道了
If you don't leave now
如果你现在不走
she'll use food and guilt
她就会利用食物和你的愧疚感
to keep you there for the rest of your life.
让你后半辈子一直困在那
Oh Howard stop.
霍华德 别说了
Trust me you're not Jewish.
相信我 你不是犹太人
That's how they get you.
犹太人就是这么收服人的
You're being silly.
你别说傻话了
I can leave whenever I want.
我想什么时候走就能什么时候走
Oh really Where are your clothes and your shoes
是吗 那你的衣服和鞋在哪呢
They're on the chair right over...
在椅子上呢 就在...
Oy vey.
糟糕[犹太人用语]
Hello home wrecker.
你好 家庭破坏者
What did I do
我怎么了
You gave Leonard somewhere to go.
你给了莱纳德退路
Thanks to you
就因为你
Amy's out buying his and hers bath towels.
艾米现在去买情侣浴巾了
Like I'd ever dry myself with something
就好像我真会用上面写有
that has a possessive pronoun on it.
所有格代名词的东西擦身子似的
Okay listen.
听我说
The truth is I don't want him living with me.
其实我根本不想跟他住
Great. Kick him out.
太好了 那把他赶出来
Break his heart. Everybody wins.
伤他的心 皆大欢喜
No I don't want to break his heart.
不 我不想伤他的心
I love him.
我爱他
This is just happening too fast.
但他搬过来让我很措手不及
You think this is fast
这就叫措手不及啊
It's just a matter of time
要不了多久我的洗澡间
before I see Amy's leg stubble in my shower.
就能看见艾米掉的腿毛了
Yeah and I've seen those legs.
我可见过她的腿
You might want to get some Drano.
你最好准备点管道疏通剂
Hold on.
等一下
If you don't want to live with Leonard
如果你不想和莱纳德一起住
why don't you just tell him
那你为什么不跟他直说
Well you know how he is.
你知道他这个人
He's sensitive and emotional.
又敏感 又感性
That's because he drinks too much soy milk.
那是因为他喝太多豆奶了
Well I don't know what else we can do
不过除了告诉他们事实
but tell them the truth.
我也想不出其他办法了
I suppose there's no choice
看来我们必须得
but to face the crying angry accusations
面对他们泪如雨下 怒发苛责
and the high pitched wails of despair.
以及尖声绝望的哀嚎
Yeah.
对啊
And who knows how Amy will react.
而艾米的反应就不知道了
Here's some more ice.
冰来了
Oh thanks.
谢谢
What were we thinking
我们脑子进水了吗
We should have just done it the regular way.
按正常方式来做不就行了嘛
Those Chinese acrobats in Cirque du Soleil
太阳马戏团里的中国杂技演员
made it look so easy.
做起来感觉超轻松啊
Honestly if I could bend that far
不过说实话 如果我的腰能弯成那样
what would I need with you
我还用得着你吗
If you could bend that far you'd be doing us both a favor.
如果你的腰能弯成那样 那咱俩省事多了
Hey Raj. What's up
拉杰 还好吗
You were right
你太对了
I can't get out of here
我逃不掉了
You're still at my mother's
你还在我妈家吗
I'm trapped.
我被困在这里了
My clothes have been in the laundry all day
我的衣服已经洗了一整天了
and she hid my keys.
而且钥匙也被她藏起来了
I think they might be in her bra
我觉得有可能在她的文胸里
because she jingles when she walks.
因为她走起路来叮当响
What do I do
我该怎么办
Hey you wanted a woman in your life.
你不是希望生命中有个女人吗
Now you got one.
现在如愿啦
Come on Howard help me.
拜托 霍华德 救命啊
Rajesh tatellah I ran you a bath.
拉杰什 宝贝 洗澡水放好了
Oh my God.
我的天啊
She's not gonna bathe me is she
她不会想帮我洗澡吧
Gee I wish I could tell you no.
老天 我真希望能告诉你她不会
All right well thanks again for helping me out.
好吧 再次多谢你帮忙
But Howard...
但是 霍华德
Should we go back and rescue him
我们应该回去救他吗
It's too late.
太迟了
We'll see him at his Bar Mitzvah.
他成人礼[13年后]的时候我们再见吧
Here you go.
给你
I picked up the Chinese food just the way Leonard used to.
我买了中式餐回来 跟莱纳德以前买的一样
Is it kung pao chicken Yes.
-这是宫保鸡丁吗 -是的
Brown rice not white rice Yes.
-糙米 不是精米吧 -不是
Spicy mustard from the Korean deli Yes.
-韩国熟食店买的辣酱吗 -是的
I did good right Yes.
-我很厉害吧 -没错
Amy
艾米
are you worried that us living together
你有没有担心我们住在一起
will take the mystery out of our relationship
会令我们之间的神秘感消失呢
No.
没有
Yeah why would you
也是 你哪可能啊
Oh and uh check this out.
还有 看这个
I took the liberty of scripting
我擅自作主
a new outgoing voice mail message for both of us.
为我们写了电话答录机留言
"Hello. This is Sheldon."
"你好 我是谢尔顿"
"And this is Amy."
"我是艾米"
"We're not home right now."
"我们现在不在家"
"'Cause we out dropping science son."
"因为我们忙着教育大家呢 小子[说唱常用语]"
"Leave a message."
"请留言"
Beep.
You can't live here.
你不能住在这里
What Why
什么 为什么呀
Is it the message
你不喜欢这个留言吗
I only used urban slang to sound tough
我使用都市俚语是为了显得咱们不好惹
so people wouldn't break in. No.
-这样人家不会来偷东西 -不是
It's not the message.
不关留言的事
Well what is it then
那是因为什么
I did everything just the way you like it.
我都是按照你喜欢的方式来做事的
You did. Then what the hell Sheldon
-是的 -那他妈的是怎么原因 谢尔顿
We have been going out for over two years
我们恋爱超过两年了
and I have been nothing but patient with you
我对你还不够有耐心吗
I watch your dopey space movies.
我看你喜欢的傻缺太空电影
I signed your ridiculous contract.
我签署你那荒谬的恋爱合约
I even stopped wearing lip gloss 'cause you said
我甚至不再擦润唇膏 因为你说
it made my mouth look too slippery.
那样我的嘴唇看起来太滑了
I am the best girlfriend
你再也找不到
you're ever gonna have.
比我更好的女朋友了
You give me one good reason why I can't live here.
给我一个为什么我不能住这里的好理由
It's Penny's fault.
全是佩妮的错
What
什么
She doesn't want to live with Leonard
她不想和莱纳德一起住
so he has to come live here again.
所以他必须回来和我住
She's the snake in our garden.
她是我们伊甸园里的毒蛇
She's the reason we can't be happy.
她是我们不能做亚当夏娃快乐生活的元凶
Hey Ames. Yeah.
艾艾
"Hey Ames " Nothing.
别跟我套近乎
I was all set to move in with Sheldon
我都已经准备好搬去谢尔顿家了
and now I hear I can't
现在我知道不行
'cause you don't want to live with Leonard. What
-因为你不想和莱纳德一起住 -什么
Sheldon what did you say
谢尔顿 你说了什么
I said the truth.
我说了实话
You don't want to live with Leonard and you know it.
你不想和莱纳德一起住 你心知肚明
Since when don't you want to live with me
你什么时候开始不想和我一起住
Oh don't get all huffy.
别冲我发火
You're the one who decided to move in
是你自作主张决定搬进来
without even asking me if I was ready.
问都没问过我是否准备好了
Yeah I think we should talk about that.
我认为应该好好说说这点
And since you love the truth so much
既然你这么喜欢说出真相
why don't you tell Amy you don't want to live with her
你为什么不告诉艾米你不想和她一起住
instead of blaming it on me
别用我做替罪羊
I thought we were talking about the other thing.
我以为我们在说另一件事
You're a coward.
你是个胆小鬼
Well the evidence does support that.
好吧 证据的确支持这一论点
Come on Amy let's go drink wine
来吧 艾米 我们去喝点红酒
and talk about what jerks our boyfriends are.
然后吐槽下我们的男朋友有多混蛋
You know what would show them
知道怎样才能让他们明白吗
I should move in here with you.
我应该搬来和你一起住
Do you want to...
你想不想
catch up on some Walking Dead
追几集新的《行尸走肉》
Okay.
好吧
Have you seen the one where Lori dies
你有看过洛丽死的那集吗
No.
没有
Or maybe she doesn't.
也许她没死呢
Let's find out.
咱们来看看吧
Where you going No
-你想去哪里 -不要
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片