第三季第六集
生活大爆炸
Kites ho
风筝嗬
Kites ho
风筝嗬
Excuse me.
不好意思
You're misusing the word "ho."
你们误用了"嗬"这个词
It's an interjection used to call attention
这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词
to a destination not an object as in uh "Land ho "
而不是物体 例如"停下嗬"
Or uh "Westward ho "
或者"向西嗬"
Kites ho
风筝嗬
Hey guys. Whatcha doin'
各位好 在忙什么
Going out to discover electricity
出去发现电的存在吗
If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin
如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果
he did not "discover electricity "
他没有"发现电的存在"
he merely used a kite to determine
他只是利用风筝证明
that lightning "consists" of electricity.
闪电"带"电
He also invented the Franklin stove
他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉
bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter.
双光眼镜和灵活导尿管
Kites ho.
风筝嗬
We're heading out for some kite fighting.
我们准备去斗风筝
"Kite fighting" Oh yeah.
-斗风筝 -对
It's an extremely competitive cutthroat sport.
一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动
Well actually the risk of throat cutting is very low.
其实 割到喉咙的风险很低
On the other hand severe string burn is a real
另外 严重被线擦伤才是真实
and ever present danger.
且经常发生的危险
You want to come watch
你想来观战吗
Oh gee...
天啊
Sounds amazing.
听着很不错
But um I've got some friends coming over.
不过 我有些朋友会过来
Not a big thing we're just
没什么大事
gonna watch the Nebraska game.
只是聚在一起看内布拉斯加比赛
Oh. Football sure.
橄榄球 行
Good guess.
猜得好
I would've invited you but I know you're not a football fan.
我本想叫上你 但我知道你不是球迷
No no I'm not so... great.
对 当然 很好
You've got plans
你能做自己喜欢的事
doing something you like I've got plans
我也能做自己喜欢的事
doing something I like so it's good.
这样很好
Well maybe we'll hang out later
我们能迟些再聚
you know after everybody's gone.
等大家都走了
Yeah great.
行 可以
See ya.
再见
Well this sucks.
太逊了
I'm sorry I got bored and drifted off.
抱歉 我觉得无聊 开小差了
Where exactly in the interaction did the sucking lie
什么东西很逊
Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him
莱纳德刚发现佩妮不想带他见朋友
from her friends because he's a tiny little man
因为莱纳德是个身材矮小
who flies kites.
又喜欢放风筝的人
Oh that certainly would suck.
这当然会很逊
Wolowitz is trying to outflank us.
沃罗威茨想侧翼包围咱们
Let out some string add altitude
你放线 飞高点
and I'll go under and cut his line.
我从下方偷袭割他的线
Why wouldn't Penny want her friends to meet me
为什么佩妮不想让她朋友认识我
Focus Leonard focus
集中精神比赛 莱纳德
The heat of battle is upon us.
战斗的热浪迎面而来
The dogs of war are unleashed.
战争的恶犬已被释放
Maybe Koothrappali's right.
或许库萨帕里说得对
Maybe I embarrass her.
也许我让她囧了
You're embarrassing me right now.
你现在就让我囧了
A grown man worrying about such nonsense
一个大男人在放风筝的时候
when in the middle of flying kites.
居然担心这种无聊东西
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry won't bring their kites down.
道歉可打不下对方的风筝
String burn String burn
被线擦伤 痛痛
Oh they think we're flanking.
他们以为我们想侧翼包围
They're playing right into our hands.
正中我们下怀
On the count of three we execute the flying scissor.
我数到三 使出绝杀飞剪
One two...
一 二
Whoa
Did you see that See what
-看到没 -什么
That chick she smiled at me.
那个小妞 她冲我笑
No she didn't. Yes she did.
-没有 -有
Come on scissors scissors
快 飞剪 飞剪
Hold my line. Wait.
-帮我拿着 -等等
What are you doing
你去干什么
I can't scissors by myself
我没法单独使出飞剪
Howard Come back
霍华德 回来
Victory
胜利
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
You're a sucky friend you know that
你真是垃圾朋友 知道吗
A sucky sucky friend.
比垃圾还垃圾的朋友
What was supposed to do
我能怎样
She gave me that "come hither" look.
她冲我那么诱惑一笑
If she gave you any look at all. it was a "you suck" look.
就算她冲你笑 那也是笑你很逊
I would've caught up to her if I hadn't pulled a hammy.
如果没有拉伤大腿 我就能追上她
Oh please you weigh 80 pounds.
拜托 你才80磅重
You don't have a hammy.
哪有什么大腿肌肉
So Penny doesn't want me around her friends.
佩妮不想带我见朋友
I embarrass her. What else could it be
我让她囧了 有其他可能吗
Well her actions
她的行为
could be out of concern for your feelings
能理解为顾及你的感受
Perhaps she's excluded you from these gatherings
也许她不让你参加聚会
because she's scouting for a new mate
是因为她想物色新配偶
and don't want to do it in front of you.
但不想让你看到
Oh... how kind of her.
她真贴心
Agreed.
同意
Most primates don't show that sort of discretion.
大多数灵长类动物没有这种判断力
A female bonobo will copulate with a new male
雌性倭黑猩猩会在前配偶面前
in front of the old one
与新配偶交配
without so much as a "how do you do "
根本不会想"你怎么样"
You always do this you know
你老是这样 知道吗
You ditch me for a woman you don't have a shot with.
抛下我去追没有机会追到的女人
I totally had a shot. With a woman
我完全有机会
you were chasing through a park
在公园追逐一名女子
that's not a shot that's a felony.
这不叫机会 这叫重罪
What's worse it cost me my prized Patang fighting kite.
搭上我赢回来的帕唐风筝更罪加一等
Sheldon I don't suppose there's any chance
谢尔顿 能不能行行好
you could give me my kite back
把风筝还给我
I'm sorry Raj but the rules of aerial warfare
对不起 拉杰 空战的规则
dictate at the fallen kite go to the victor.
规定战败的风筝归胜者
And without rules the competition has no meaning.
没有规则 比赛就没有意义
And without meaning
没有比赛意义
the following would be an empty gesture.
下面的动作就只会是个空洞的姿态
I have your kite.
你的风筝归我了
How was your football party
你的橄榄球派对如何
It was pretty good. We won. Oh wow.
-很不错 我们赢了 -哇
That's excellent.
太棒了
It's a weird figure of speech isn't it
你不觉得这个比喻很怪吗
"We won" when you weren't actually playing.
不是我们在玩 却说"我们赢了"
When we watch Star Wars
当我们看《星球大战》的时候
we don't say "We defeated the Empire."
我们不会说"我们打败了帝国"
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Oh hey on a related subject
对了 还有个相关问题
Are you embarrassed to have me around your friends
我跟你朋友在一起会让你觉得有失颜面吗
Oh my god no.
天呐 当然不会
Why would you ask that
为什么要这么问
Well you know I just noticed
我才发现
I haven't really met any of them.
我还没见过他们呢
Sure you have.
你肯定见过
Yeah no I met the huge ex boyfriend
对 我见过你那高大的前男友
and the smaller yet still larger than me ex boyfriend
还有小一点但还是比我高大的前男友
By the way were they here today
顺便问一下 他们今天来了吗
Of course not. Of course not.
-当然没有 -当然没有
Why would they be Why would I ask
为什么要来 为什么我会问
Why am I rambling Why don't you stop me
为什么我这么无厘头 为什么你不制止我
Leonard look
莱纳德
if you want to meet my friends that would be great.
如果你想见我的朋友 当然很好啦
I just you know I didn't want you to be bored.
我只是 不想让你觉得太无聊
I wouldn't be bored.
我才不会觉得无聊呢
Why would I be bored
为什么我会无聊
Well 'cause they're not genius scientists.
因为他们不是天才科学家啊
Penny I like all sorts of people.
佩妮 我喜欢各种各样的人
In fact some of my best friends aren't geniuses.
事实上 我最好的一些朋友并不是天才
Like who
比如说
Okay some of my Facebook friends aren't geniuses.
好吧 我的某些Facebook朋友不是天才
My point is if we're going to be a couple
重点在于 如果我们要成为一对
I should be friends with your friends.
我应该是你朋友的朋友
Okay great. Well then why don't you
好啊 太棒了 那你下周六
come over next Saturday and watch the game with us.
跟我们一起看橄榄球比赛吧
Another football game
又有橄榄球赛吗
They have them every week.
橄榄球赛每周都有的
Did not know that.
不知道这回事
You wanted to meet my friends. Sure.
-你想见我的朋友 -当然
Sure just I don't know much about football.
当然 但是我对橄榄球不大了解
Oh that's okay a lot of the guys'
那没关系 很多男生的
girlfriends don't know football.
女朋友完全不懂橄榄球
They just kind of drink and talk in the kitchen.
她们就只在厨房边喝酒边聊天
Great.
"真不错"
Okay a complete pass.
好的 成功的传球
First down New England.
一档 新英格兰
I think I'm starting to get this.
我觉得我开始有点明白了
Really
真的吗
The only thing I've learned in the last two hours
过去两小时中我唯一学到的
is that American men love drinking beer
就是美国男人喜欢喝啤酒
pee too often and have trouble getting erections.
尿太多导致勃起障碍
Focus on the game not the commercials Raj.
把精力放比赛上 而不是广告 拉杰
I'm just saying maybe if you people cut back on the beer
我只是说 如果人们能减少啤酒摄入
you could get out of the bathroom
就可以从厕所中解脱出来
and satisfy your women without pharmaceutical help.
在不使用医药帮助的情况下满足他的女人
Raj what are you doing here
拉杰 你在这儿干嘛呢
You were supposed to help me pimp out my Vespa.
你本该帮我改装我的小摩托
I'm sorry
对不起
are you under the impression that we're still friends
你还沉浸在我们仍是朋友的印象中吗
Oh come on.
别这样
You're not still grinding on the kite thing are you
你不会还在纠结风筝的事情吧
It's not just the kite thing.
这不仅仅是风筝的事情
Every time we go some place you think you can just
每次我们出去玩 你都认为你可以随时
dump me whenever someone prettier comes along
把我丢下去追路过的漂亮美眉
even though you don't have a shot with them.
尽管你跟她们完全没可能
I had a shot with that jogger.
我跟那个跑步的有可能成的
Fine. Paint green flames on your little scooter with her.
行啊 那找她与你一起往你的小绵羊上画绿焰去
It's not a little scooter.
那不是小绵羊
It's the second biggest Vespa they make
那是他们造的第二大小摩托
Are you watching football
你在看橄榄球
There's no fooling you.
没跟你开玩笑
Now what is this sacks statistic they put up there
屏幕上的"sacks"数据又是什么
All I know about Sacks is my mother shops there.
我只知道我妈经常去"Sacks"商店买东西
Sacks sacks
Sacks, sacks...
It's football nom for when a quarterback is tackled
这是个橄榄球术语 用于四分卫
behind the line of scrimmage.
在启球线之后被擒倒
Scrimmage.
启球
The line of scrimmage is the imaginary transverse line
启球线是一条假想的横截线
separating the offense from the defense.
用于区分进攻方与防守方
Sheldon knows football
谢尔顿懂橄榄球
Apparently.
很显然他懂
I mean Quidditch sure. But football
魁地奇他肯定懂 橄榄球他也懂?
Sheldon how do you know this stuff
谢尔顿 你怎么知道这个
I grew up in Texas.
我可是在德克萨斯长大的
Football is ubiquitous in Texas
橄榄球在德克萨斯无处不在
Pro football college football
职业橄榄球 大学橄榄球
high school football peewee football...
高中橄榄球 初中橄榄球
In fact every form of football except the original
事实上 所有种类的橄榄球都有除了最原始的
European football.
欧式橄榄球
Which most Texans believe to be a Commie plot.
而大部分德克萨斯人认为这是共产党阴谋
Unbelivable.
真难以置信
If you're interested I also know all about frying meat
如果你感兴趣 我还知道所有
that isn't chicken as if it were chicken.
似鸡非鸡的炸肉排的相关知识
So you could teach me
那你能教我吗
Football or chicken fried meats
橄榄球还是炸肉排
Football.
橄榄球
I'm going to Penny's on Saturday
我周日要去佩妮家
to watch a game with her friends
跟她的朋友们看比赛
and I don't want to look like an idiot. I want to blend in.
我不想自己看上去像个白痴 我想融入进去
If you want to blend in with Penny's friends
如果你想融入佩妮的朋友圈
I'd think looking like an idiot
我觉得扮作个白痴
would be the perfect camouflage.
会是完美的伪装
Come on Sheldon please teach me about football.
别这样 谢尔顿 教我橄榄球吧
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
That's exactly what my father said.
这跟我爸说的完全一样
"Come to the games. Watch the games."
"来看球赛吧 去看球赛吧"
Week in and week out from the time
周复一周的
I was five until I went off to college.
从五岁直到我上大学
Longest seven years of my life.
人生当中最漫长的七年
Please I'm asking you as a friend.
求你了 这是朋友的请求
Are you making this a tier one friendship request
你要将这作为一级友情请求吗
Yes.
是的
Fine.
那好吧
I really appreciate this. Yeah yeah.
-我非常感谢 -算了 算了
All right Poindexter sit down shut up and listen.
那好 呆子 闭嘴 坐下听好
I'm sorry
你说啥
That's how my father always began
我老爸每次讲到橄榄球的话题
our football conversations.
都是这个开场白
And if you'd like
如果你想的话
after the game
比赛后
I'll take you outside and teach you how to shoot
我还可以带你出去
Close enough to racoon that craps itself.
教你射会自己便便的浣熊
When are you going to stop making Cylon toast
你能别再摆弄赛昂吐司了吗(太空堡垒卡拉狄加里的人类天敌)
When I have enough to destroy all the human toast
待我囤积的吐司大军 足以毁灭传说中
on the battlestar known as Galactica.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加上的人类吐司之后
Is that what you're wearing to watch football at Penny's
你就穿这去佩妮那儿看橄榄球吗
What's wrong with a football jersey
这件球衣咋不对劲了
Nothing.
没啥
That however appears to be a football cocktail dress.
只是看上去更像特制橄榄球鸡尾酒
I's the smallest size they had
这是最小号的
except the one for dogs.
除了狗狗衫以外
I can't believe they had one for dogs.
难以置信 居然还有专门的狗狗衫
Oh yes.
当然有了
Canine football fans are a common sight in Texas.
犬类球迷在德州司空见惯
Cats however refuse to wear sporting apparel.
但是猫咪却不肯穿运动服
My sister found that out the hard way.
我姐有过惨痛教训
Anyway wish me luck.
管他的 祝我好运吧
Leonard wait.
等等 莱纳德
Am I correct in assuming that your attempt to be accepted
你是想通过结交佩妮的朋友
by Penny's peers is based on your desire to ensure
来维持你俩间的性爱关系
your continuing mating privileges with her
我这么假设没错吧
Well I wouldn't put it exactly that way
对我来说不尽然如此
How would you put it
那到底是怎样
Yeah okay like you said.
好吧 其实就是你说的那样
Huh. Seems like an awful lot of trouble
看来要经历一段性关系
to go through for intercourse.
还真是麻烦得要命
Don't you have access to women who will do it for money
你就不能花钱找个妓女吗
By the way.
顺便
Another accepted usage for the term "ho."
在这种语境下也可以"嗬"一声
Good bye Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
Hold on
等下
I believe that social convention
我认为按照社会传统规定
dictate you not arriving empty handed.
你可不能两手空空地上门
Would you like to bring some Cylon toast
带些赛昂吐司吧
Yeah no I'm trying to fit in not get laughed at.
不带 我想融入其中 才不想被嘲笑
What's funny about Cylon toast
赛昂吐司有啥好笑
It's open.
门没锁
Hey pal.
好啊 哥们儿
What do you want
你来干嘛
I brought you a little gift.
我给你带了件小礼物
New kite.
一只新风筝
The kite you made me lose was an authentic Patang
你害我输掉的那只可是正宗的帕唐风筝
Indian fighting kite
是我兄弟从新德里给我寄来的
that my brother sent to me from New Delhi.
印度战斗风筝
It took me a day to put together and two days to paint.
我组装了一整天 两天用来上色
This is Hello Kitty.
而这是Hello Kitty
Yeah but it comes with a little coin purse.
没错 但这可附带一只零钱袋呢
Does a Patang
帕唐风筝有吗
Wow you just don't get it do you
你还是不懂 是吗
Buying me something pretty isn't going
就算你给我买什么可爱的小玩意
to make our problem just go away.
也不能解决问题
Look I admit I haven't always been
听我说 我有时候的确
the best friend I could be.
不是一个绝佳好友
You've been a sucky friend a sucky sucky friend.
你根本就是超级烂友 烂到极点
Stipulated.
没说错
And you do it all the time.
你一直都这样
Last week in the mall at Radio Shack we were looking
上周在Radio Shack商场(美国电子产品零售商)
for a phone with giant numbers for your mother
我们在帮你妈找一部超大号码键的电话
and I suddenly realize you're not even there.
而我一转眼 你居然就不见了
I know I know... And Where were you
-我知道 -你去哪儿了
Getting shot down by the girl at Hot Dog on a Stick.
被HDOS快餐店的一个女孩儿勾走了
But in my defense she was gorgeous
听我解释 她实在很火辣嘛
And working that squeezer to make the lemonade
一边用榨汁机做柠檬汁
going and down and up and down.
一边上下扭腰摆臀的
It was like a free pole dance
简直就是在美食天地中
right in the middle of the food court.
免费欣赏钢管舞嘛
You're impossible.
你真是不可理喻
Hey at least I can talk to women
至少我不用喝醉酒
without being drunk.
就能和女人交谈自如
Excuse me I have selective mutism
不好意思 我这是选择性缄默症
a recognized medical disorder.
被鉴定为是生理疾病
You're just a douche.
你呢 你不过是个脑残
No. You know what
不 知道吗
Maybe that's what this whole thing's about.
也许这才是原因
You're not mad at me
你不是在生我的气
you're mad at yourself.
而是气你自己
No I'm mad at you.
不 我就是生你的气
I hate myself but I'm mad at you.
我是讨厌自己 但我还是生你的气
Fine. You're mad at me. I get it.
好吧 你生我气 我明白
How about we go spend the day together
何不今天咱一起过
Just the two of us.
就我们俩
We'll go anywhere you want.
你想去哪儿都成
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on.
别这样嘛
Let me take you someplace nice.
我带你去好玩的地方
I I do enjoy the La Brea Tar Pits.
我很喜欢沥青坑博物馆(展出动物化石的公园)
Really now With the traffic and the parking
现在去 那交通和停车问题
Okay fine.
管他的 走
The Tar Pits. Let's go.
沥青坑 我们来啦
Oh why can't I stay mad at you
我怎么就对你没辙呢
Go Go Go
上啊上啊
Go go go go Yes
快上 太好了
Are you people watching this
你们没看到吗
Is this amazing or what
这真是太棒了
Sweetie that's a highlight
亲爱的 现在放的是
from the '98 championship game.
98年冠军赛的比赛集锦
Oh. Did not know that.
我不知道
How much beer have you had None why
-你喝了多少 -没喝 怎么
Oh. I was just kind of hoping you were drunk.
没啥 我只是希望你喝醉了
Now we're back live. Okay yeah.
-现在回到现场直播了 -好
I can see the difference.
我能看出跟之前的差别
Oh where's the flag That's intentional grounding.
怎么不掷黄旗 那绝对是故意出界
Totally. That completely was a forward pass
-绝对的 -那完全就是个向前传球
Which they threw intentionally incomplete
也就是说他们故意传球不成功
To avoid loss of yardage or to conserve time
以免被罚码数 或为了节省时间
I can't believe they're not
我真不敢相信 裁判甚至不
Being penalized with the loss of a down
罚掉他们失去一次进攻机会
And by having to move the line of scrimmage
并将启球线
Back to the spot of the foul.
移回到犯规的地方重新开始进攻
Here have some pizza sweetie.
来 吃块披萨 亲爱的
Penny you know I'm lactose intolerant.
佩妮 你知道我有乳糖不耐症的
I know. I just need you stop talking.
我知道 我只想让你别说话
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Sheldon come in. Thank you.
-谢尔顿 进来吧 -谢谢
I'd like to make a sandwich but I'm out of bread.
我想做三明治 但没面包了
There's some in the fridge.
冰箱里有
You shouldn't keep your bread in the refrigerator.
你不该把面包放冰箱里的
Staleness is caused by crystallization of the starch molecules
淀粉分子间的结晶作用 会让面包变硬
Which occurs faster at cool temperatures.
在低温条件下 这一过程会加速
On Earth we say "thank you."
在地球上 我们都说"谢谢"
So Leonard how goes the mimesis
莱纳德 鹦鹉学舌得怎么样
"Mimesis"
鹦鹉学舌
You know. Mimesis.
你知道的 鹦鹉学舌
An action in which the mimic takes on the properties
就是鹦鹉学着某个特定的目标或人物
of a specific object or organism.
模仿他们的行为
Mimesis.
鹦鹉学舌
What the hell are you talking about
你到底在说什么啊
I'm attempting to communicate with you
我是在跟你交流
Without my meaning becoming apparent to those around you.
又不想让你周围的人明白
Let me try again.
我再试一次好了
Have the indigenous fauna
这几个"本地物种"
Accepted you as one of their own
接受你为他们中一员了吗
Nudge nudge wink wink.
咯吱咯吱 使使眼色
Oh I guess so.
我想是吧
Good. Oh FYI.
很好 顺便提醒你
After I eat my sandwich I'm taking Koothrappali's
我吃完三明治之后 我就带库萨帕里的
Patang kite out for a test run.
帕唐风筝出去试飞一下
Would you like to get your delta wing raptor and join me
你想带着你的三角翼猛禽 跟我一起去吗
I don't want to fly kites Sheldon.
谢尔顿 我不想去放风筝
We're watching football here.
我们正看球赛呢
I can see that.
我看得出来
I was providing you with an alternative.
只是给你另外一个选择而已
A courtesy I was never offered in similar circumstances.
而且是之前从未在类似情况下提供过的恩惠
Oh look at that.
快看
The Oklahoma coach throw down a red flag
俄克拉荷马的主教练掷红旗
Indicating he's challenging the ruling on the field.
表明他对场上裁决表示异议
I hope he's right 'cause if he'not
希望他是对的 不然的话
It'll cost him one of his three time outs.
他就要付出三次暂停中的一次作为代价了
You know Leonard honey
莱纳德 亲爱的
I wouldn't mind if you wanted to go fly kites with Sheldon.
你想跟谢尔顿出去斗风筝的话 我不介意的
No I'll watch the end of the game.
不 我想看完这比赛
Besides there's only three minutes left.
再说 反正也就剩三分钟了
Until halftime.
上半场剩三分钟
This is justalf
才到上半场结束
We've been here for hours.
都几个小时了
And you're gonna be here for a couple more.
还得再有几个小时
Oh you're kidding me. No.
-你开什么玩笑 -没开玩笑
Nice meeting all of you.
很高兴见到各位
So yeah anyway that's my boyfriend.
是啊 那啥 那就是我男朋友
He is really smart.
他真的很聪明
I really like my saber toothed cat.
这剑齿猫[即剑齿虎]我真的很喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
别客气
Maybe after lunch we can go to Marie Callender's
也许午饭后 我们还可以去圣安东尼奥餐厅
And have some pie.
吃几个派
I'd like it.
我很想去
This is turning out to be a perfect Saturday.
这真是一个完美的周六
Good.I'm glad.
很好 我很荣幸
Oh man. Did you see the way she smiled at me
兄弟 看到她怎么对我笑了吗
Fine. Go ahead.
好吧 你去好了
No. This is our day.
不行 今儿就我们俩过
If you want to chase after her chase after her.
想去追的话 就去吧
Ah who am I kidding I wouldn't have a shot with a girl like that.
开什么玩笑 那样的女孩 我一点机会都没有的
Don't put yourself down.
别这么妄自菲薄
You're a very attractive man.
你还是很有吸引力的
You think so Yeah.
-你真这么想 -对
Absolutely. It wouldn't kill you
当然 虽然我不会强迫你跟我去上
To take a Pilates class with me now and then
普拉提锻炼肌肉
But you have a certain wiry appeal
但你的竹竿身材还是有点吸引力的
Yeah well it doesn't matter
是啊 都无所谓了
'cause she wasn't really smiling at me.
因为她又没真的对我笑
Actually in this case I think she was.
事实上 这次我觉得她确实有
Really
真的
Yeah. Bye.
-真的 -回见
What a douche.
真是个傻瓜
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片