Previously on count The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Uh we sort of have another reason for asking you here.
我们邀请你们来 其实还有其他原因
We want to have a baby
我们想要个孩子
but we can't do it on our own.
但我们自己没法生
Okay whoa whoa. Whoa whoa whoa.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Yeah this has been such a nice evening.
今晚很愉快
Let's all just stop before anyone says any more things.
我们在有人说出更多话之前结束吧
Leonard would you be the father of our baby
莱纳德 你愿意当我们小孩的父亲吗
Oh you said a thing.
你开口说话了
时至今日
Thank you guys again for agreeing to do this.
再次谢谢你们愿意答应这件事
Yeah it means so much to us.
对我们来说意义十分重大
Ah we're happy we can help.
我们也很高兴能帮上忙
Yeah and we don't find it weird at all.
而且我们完全不觉得有哪里怪
It's a little weird for us too.
我们也有一点点觉得怪啦
I mean instead of our baby looking like Zack
毕竟我们的宝宝不会像扎克
it's gonna look like Leonard.
而是会像莱纳德
Or Penny if it's a girl.
如果是女孩会像佩妮
No no it's not gonna look...
不 不会像...
Sure.
是啦
But I promise
但是我保证
we're gonna be really good parents.
我们会是很好的父母
Oh we know you will.
我们知道
So what is the next step ‭Yeah.
-所以下一步是什么呢 -是啊
Well Leonard we were hoping you'd go in on Monday.
莱纳德 我们希望你能周一去诊所
Okay.
可以
And they say for the best results
他们的人说 想要最好的结果
between now and then you shouldn't have sex.
现在到那时中间 你最好不要发生性关系
Sorry bro
抱歉啦 兄弟
I know it seems impossible to go for five days without
我知道5天不"那个"仿佛是不可能的任务
but I believe in you.
但我相信你能行
Five days My record is 24 years.
5天算个屁 我的最长记录是24年
Uh I think that also means no flying solo.
我想那也包含独自"驾驶飞机"
Oh.
这样啊
Then my record is 14 years.
那我的最长记录是14年
And well we're really hoping for a son.
我们很希望有个儿子
So just like keep that in mind when you're in there.
所以到时候记得脑子里多想着这件事
Yeah just think "little boys little boys."
就一直想着"小男孩 小男孩"
Still just totally not weird.
还是一点都不怪异呢
Hello.
大家好
Oh I won't be a moment. I just need to grab a book
不会打扰太久 我就是来从书架高处
off a high shelf which I can do
拿一本书 而这事我完全没问题
because I am both tall and smart.
因为我本人又高又聪明
Sheldon come home
谢尔顿 给我回家
They don't want to have your baby
人家才不要你的种
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你是在说什么鬼
Oh oh dear I think I got something in my eye.
妈呀 好像有东西跑到我的眼里了
My piercing blue eye.
是我犀利的蓝眼珠
Sheldon Fine.
-谢尔顿 -行
I've also never had a cavity and I don't have asthma...
我也从没有过蛀牙 也没有犯过哮喘
So this week would have been my wedding
我的婚礼本来应该在这周进行
if Anu and I hadn't decided to slow things down.
我是说如果安努跟我没决定要慢慢来的话
Oh yeah I would have forgotten
本来我估计也会忘了这事
except for those nonrefundable airline tickets to India I bought.
但我不能退钱的飞印度机票不停在提醒我
I'm sorry.
对不起嘛
No no. What's $3 000 between friends
没事 与友情相比 3千块算什么呢
Yeah I probably would've just
反正那钱本来我估计
thrown it away on health care for my children.
也就是浪费在我孩子的卫生保健上嘛
Uh if you still want to go you can go to India
如果你还想去 你可以飞去印度
and help my dad eat all the nonrefundable sushi.
帮忙我老爸吃掉无法退钱的寿司啊
Indian sushi
印度寿司吗
I need a change of underwear just thinking about that.
光想到我都感觉内裤上喷了屎 得换了
I really think we made the right decision.
我真觉得我与她的这决定是对的
Agreed although I did have
同意 虽然我本来筹备好了
a pretty awesome bachelor party planned for this weekend.
在这周末举办一场永生难忘的单身汉派对
Really What was it
真的吗 有什么节目
Well I used my NASA connections
我动用了我太空总署的关系
to get us four seats on that plane
弄到了4张能让人体验
that lets you experience weightlessness.
失重状态的飞机机票
The Vomit Comet. That is so cool.
呕吐彗星号吗 太酷了吧
包机价约是16万5千美金
15段失重体验的机票大概是5000美金一人
I've always wanted to experience weightlessness.
我一直都很想体验失重状态
The closest I ever came was that time
我人生中最接近失重的一次情况
I accidentally set my scale to kilograms.
是我不小心把体重计从磅切成了公斤
他大约是136磅 也就是62公斤
1磅是0.45公斤 根据拉杰演员的体重资料
I know it would've been fun but hey
是啊 本来应该会很好玩
the next time you decide to marry a woman you barely know.
没事 你下次要娶不太熟的女人时还有机会
We could still go.
我们还是可以去啊
You know make it a guys' weekend.
就以好兄弟聚会的名义
Yeah. All right let's do it.
可以啊 那我们就去吧
Great. It'll be like the good old days.
很好 就像我们以前的黄金岁月
You mean when we were all sad desperate and horribly alone
你是指我们一票人又衰又饥渴还单身到死吗
I remember it more fondly.
我记忆的版本比较美好
Leonard if you had food on your face
莱纳德 如果你脸上沾到吃的
would you want me to tell you
你会希望我告诉你吗
Where Did I get it
哪里 我弄下来了吗
Oh no not now it was last week.
不是现在啦 是上周有沾到过
I didn't know whether or not to tell you
我不知道到底该不该告诉你
but everyone was staring.
但当时大家都在盯着你看
For the record it was right there.
我就说一下 当时是这里沾到
And it was Nutella.
沾到了榛果巧克力酱
Thanks.
谢谢你全家啊
You looked like a hazelnut Hitler.
你看起来像榛果希特勒
Hey who wants to hear some exciting news
谁想听听一个大好消息啊
Oh what's up
什么消息
This weekend I got us four seats on the Vomit Comet.
我给大家搞到了4张这周末上呕吐彗星号的票
Oh you lost me at "vomit " You lost me again at "comet "
"呕吐"就让我失去兴致 "彗星"二字又再失一次
and to be honest I was on the fence at "us."
而且说实话 你说到"大家"时我就犹豫了
Yeah I can't go either. Penny's dad is visiting from Nebraska
我也去不了 我岳父要从内布拉斯加来看我们
and I haven't seen him for a while.
我也有好一段时间没跟他见面了
Oh that's nice you guys get along.
你们能相处得来挺好的
I forget Howard does your father in law still hate you
霍华德 我有点忘了 你岳父还恨你吗
He doesn't hate me.
他才没有恨我
He's just disappointed
他只是有些失望
that I'm not any other man on the planet.
我不是这星球上任何一个别的男人
Tht's how I feel about Ben Affleck as Batman.
我对本·阿弗莱克演的蝙蝠侠也是这感觉
该知名演员所演的蝙蝠侠收到了颇多差评
Well these two are out.
这两个人不来
There goes our guys' weekend.
好兄弟聚会周末也没戏唱了
Okay so let's make it a couples' weekend.
那就改成情侣周末怎么样
I'll bring Anu you bring Bernadette.
我带安努 你带伯纳黛特
I'm not sure Bernie would like it.
我不确定妮妮会不会喜欢
Maybe I'll invite Stuart or Bert.
或许我可以邀请斯图尔特或伯特
Oh go with Bert
邀请伯特吧
He's huge. It'd be fun to watch him float around.
他很魁梧 看他漂浮起来应该挺有意思
Like that time the Underdog balloon
就像有一年梅西百货感恩节游行
got away at the Macy's Parade.
游行中的其中一个造型大气球飘走了一样
Hey. What are those
那些是什么啊
Oh vitamins.
维他命
Zack wants me to take them to increase my virility.
扎克想要我吃这些来提升生殖力
Zack used the word "virility"
扎克用了"生殖力"这词吗
He may have said "wiener power."
他可能用的词是"鸡鸡力"
Okay that's my dad.
我爸到了
Now remember do not bring up any baby stuff all right
记得 千万别提任何宝宝的事情
Not me not wanting one not you having one with Zack.
别提我不想要孩子 也别提你要帮扎克生
Got it. ‭And if he brings it up change the subject
-懂了 -如果他提起 就换话题
to literally anything else. I got it.
-换任何话题都行 -懂了
But not the Cornhuskers. Do not discuss the Cornhuskers.
但别提剥玉米人 绝对别聊剥玉米人
Is that a sports team
那是体育队伍[当地橄榄球队]吗
Never mind you're good.
没事了 你没问题
Daddy Hi. Hey Slugger.
-老爸 -你好啊 小宝贝
Hey Wyatt. ‭Leonard.
-你好啊 怀亚特 -莱纳德
Hey that's a hell of a handshake.
握手很有力呢
Ah well you know I've been taking vitamins.
你懂的 我最近有在吃维他命
Dad uh come on in sit down.
老爸 进来坐下吧
Can I get you something to drink Maybe a beer
要喝什么吗 给你来瓶啤酒吗
Sure if you're having one. Okay.
-没问题 你喝我就喝 -行
And why wouldn't you since you're not pregnant
你怎么会不喝呢 你又没怀孕
Leonard wants to have a baby with my ex boyfriend Zack.
莱纳德想帮我前任扎克生孩子
How 'bout those Cornhuskers
剥玉米人队最近怎么样啦
Hey would you mind if Raj and I went away this weekend
你介意我这周末跟拉杰出去玩吗
Well it is important for you two to keep the spark alive.
你们俩保持爱情的火花的确挺重要
No just the bachelor party I had planned.
不是啦 只是我当时帮他筹办了单身汉派对
I thought we'd do it anyway.
安都安排了 就还是去玩嘛
Oh so a guys' weekend
那就是男人周末啦
Kinda. I mean Sheldon and Leonard couldn't make it
算是吧 不过谢尔顿和莱纳德去不了
so Raj invited Anu and I asked Stuart.
所以拉杰邀请了安努 我叫上了斯图尔特
Wait you invited Stuart before me
等等 你先邀请斯图尔特而不是我吗
Actually I invited Bert before Stuart
其实我在斯图尔特前先邀请了伯特
but I don't know why I just told you that.
但我不知道自己为什么要告诉你
Why didn't you invite me
你为什么不邀请我
Because I know you.
因为我了解你啊
You don't want to float weightless in an airplane.
你才不想在飞机里失重漂浮呢
What are you talking about
你说什么蠢话啊
I love doing crazy stuff like that.
我可喜欢做那种疯狂事了
Bernie you got sick from the teacup ride at Disneyland.
妮妮 你上次玩迪士尼的旋转茶杯都不舒服
Lots of people do.
很多人都会啊
We were still in line.
我们当时还在排队 还没开始玩呢
So you don't want me to go
所以你不想我去吗
No I want you to go if you're gonna have fun.
不 我想你去啊 只要你能玩得开心
I don't want you to go if you're gonna be miserable
如果你到时一脸生无可恋 扫了大家的兴
and ruin it for everyone.
我就不想你去了
Which is a long way of saying I want you to go
我绕了那么一大圈就是要说 我想你去啊
I think this is going pretty good huh
我觉得进行得挺顺利的 对吧
Maybe for you. You threw me under the bus.
对你来说也许吧 你把我丢出去当替死鬼
Oh I'm sorry. I panicked. He was judging me.
对不起 我慌了嘛 他当时在怼我
Well yeah now he's judging me.
现在他把矛头指向我了
I know. It worked.
我知道 我的妙计见效了
You two might want to talk louder or quieter.
你俩要么大声点 要么小声点
In high school he could hear me open a can of beer
上高中那会 我躲衣橱用毯子蒙头开啤酒
in my closet under a blanket.
他都能听见
So let me get this straight Leonard.
我把情况捋一捋 莱纳德
She doesn't want to have your baby
她不想给你生孩子
but her dumbbell ex boyfriend does.
但她的傻蛋前男友想要你的孩子
Well I no I wouldn't say it like that.
我... 不 我是不会这么说啦
How would you say it
那你会怎么说
Uh same words just less angry.
句子一样 只是没那么大怒气
Well I don't know about Los Angeles
我不知道洛杉矶这里怎么样
but in Nebraska that's kind of strange.
但在内布拉斯加 这种事挺奇怪的
It's strange here too and we have a bakery for dogs.
在这里也很奇怪 这里还有给狗去的面包店呢
And you're okay with this
你对这事没意见吗
I support my husband. Thank you.
-我支持我的丈夫 -谢谢你
But you know if you think differently
但如果你有异议
you should feel free to say so.
你应该直接说出来的
You know just like "Ah " Make a scene.
大吼大叫 掀翻屋顶那样
Okay look they can't have kids of their own
听我说 他们自己生不出小孩
and they like that I'm smart
他们喜欢我很聪明这一点
and they want that for their child.
于是希望自己孩子能有这个优点
No I get it.
不 我懂
You do
你懂
Sure.
当然
Back on the farm we had a prize stallion.
以前在农场 我们有一匹获奖骏马
We didn't let that just go to waste we put him out to stud.
我们可没浪费它的优秀基因 让它疯狂交配播种
No no this is... this is a little different than that...
不不 这事 这事有点不一样
No no hey hey hey hey hey hey.
不 等等 等等
Uh you were comparing me to a prize stud. Go on.
你刚把我比作一匹得奖骏马 继续
You have fun with your new best buddy
你跟你的新死党玩得开心吗
Hey it's your fault your dad likes me.
你爸喜欢我 都是你的错
You dated idiots your whole life.
谁让你以前交往的都是蠢蛋
Well he was right about one thing.
他倒是说对了一件事
I am married to a stud.
我嫁给了一匹种马
Mm. Really
真的吗
Yeah I felt so bad about selling you out
真的 我为出卖了你感到很内疚
I thought I would maybe make it up to you.
我想好好补偿你
Wait wait. I can't.
等一下 不行
I mean I want to
我是很想啦
but I'm not supposed to for the next three days.
但我接下来三天都不应该"做"
Oh. That's right. I forgot.
对哦 我忘了
All right well guess I'll just read a little
好吧 那我只好看点书
and then I don't know go to sleep.
然后 我也不知道 去睡觉好了
Really That's what you're sleeping in
真的吗 你就穿这身睡觉
Oh you want me to take it off
你希望我脱掉吗
No.
All right. Well then pipe down and let me read my comic book.
好吧 那你闭嘴关"鸡" 让我安静看漫画吧
Penny I I know what you're doing.
佩妮 我知道你在干什么
Just please stop.
拜托你停止吧
Ooh listen to this.
快听听这个
"Bam."
"砰"
"Pow."
"嘭"
"Take that Batman."
"接招吧 蝙蝠侠"
Thanks again for doing this guys.
谢谢你们为我安排了这个
Of course. So excited.
-不客气 -我很期待
I'm glad you came.
你也来了 真好
Howard made it sound like this wasn't your kind of thing.
听霍华德之前的语气 这好像不是你的菜
He did say that but here I am.
他是那么说了 但我来了
So what does he know
所以他知道个屁
I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
didn't think you'd enjoy plummeting to the Earth
以为你不会喜欢以时速643公里的速度
at 400 miles an hour.
垂直栽下地球
I love going fast
我很喜欢高速
unlike Grandma here
不像这位老奶奶
poking along at 70 miles an hour.
开车时速才112公里 像蜗牛爬
Am I right
对不对
I've always wanted to do this.
我一直都想玩这个
I'm an adrenaline junkie.
我对肾上腺素有毒瘾
Roller coasters snowboarding
过山车 单板滑雪
dating men who bathe with their dogs.
跟和自家狗狗一起洗澡的男人约会
It was during a drought.
那时干旱缺水嘛
I'm a thrill seeker too.
我也喜欢寻求刺激
I've had to pull back since I became a mom
当妈之后我不得不有所收敛
but I'll still jump on the back of a grocery cart
但我还是会跳上超市购物车
and just roll through the meat section.
一路风驰电掣滑过肉类区
And I'm married to her
而我娶了这位英雌
which is quite the ride.
所以我的人生也是充满刺激
Amy
艾米
There's something out here.
客厅里有个东西
Just trap it under a cup
用杯子把它罩住
and I'll be there in a minute.
我马上就来
I'll try but it's Leonard.
我尽力试试 不过那是莱纳德
What
什么
Well what is he doing here
他怎么会在我们家
I told you if we left pizza on the counter
我说过了 把披萨留在料理台上
we'd attract something.
就会引来其他生物
Oh hey guys.
早啊 两位
Sorry. I used my key.
抱歉 我用我钥匙进来的
I just needed a place to crash.
我需要找个地方借住
Is everything okay
没出什么事吧
Yeah I...
没事 我...
had to get out of the apartment.
必须离开自家公寓
My wife kept trying to have sex with me.
我妻子一直想跟我上床
Been there.
我也经历过
Why are you trying to avoid having sex
你为什么不想上床
Well we just did it three weeks ago.
我们三周前才做过啊
I was talking to Leonard
我是在问莱纳德
Well I I have to go to the clinic
我周一得去诊所
for Zack and Marissa on Monday
给扎克和玛丽莎提供"材料"
and I'm supposed to save myself until then.
在那之前我应该保存"精"力
Sounds like maybe Penny's not totally on board with that plan.
听起来佩妮也许并不完全同意这个计划
Well she said she was.
她说她同意的
But she also said I looked dope.
但她也说过我看起来酷到炸裂
Honestly I don't even think I looked fly.
老实说 我觉得自己连酷毙都算不上
So you're willing to go through with this
这么说即使她对这事持保留意见
even though she clearly has reservations
你还是执意去做吗
If she has a problem
如果她有不满
she should say something.
她应该说出来的
She tried to seduce you.
她都试图勾引你上床了
If that's not a cry for help
如果那不是求助的呐喊
I don't know what is.
我都不知道是什么了
Penny doesn't want to have kids.
佩妮不想生孩子
I respect that.
我尊重这一点
But this is my chance to leave a part of me behind.
但这是我留下自己血脉的机会
Okay but this isn't gonna make you a dad.
好吧 但这不会让你成为父亲
It's gonna be their baby not yours.
那会是他们的孩子 不是你的
Although someday
不过 有一天
if that kid wants to know why he's short
如果那孩子想知道自己为什么个子矮
nearsighted and asthmatic...
近视 还有哮喘
...he may hunt you down.
他可能会来找你
Are you guys ready for the most intense experience of your life
你们准备好迎接这辈子最激烈的体验了吗
Yes. Definitely.
-是的 -当然
Not to brag but I'm an astronaut
不是吹牛 但我是宇航员
so I've been weightless before.
以前体验过失重
Can be pretty scary.
那可是相当可怕
Please I'm like 90 pounds.
拜托 我才40公斤
I'm weightless every time I hold more than three balloons.
每次拿着三个以上气球就能体验失重
Okay I just need you guys to sign these waivers
好的 我只是需要你们签免责书
and then you can go get changed.
然后就可以换衣服了
There are a lot of pages here.
好多页啊
Is this a waiver or a screenplay you've been working on
这是免责书还是你写的剧本
I'm sure it's just boilerplate.
我相信只是标准版本
Absolutely. It's to protect us in case of injury.
当然 只是在你们万一受伤的情况下 我们能免责
It says "or death."
上面写着"或死亡"
Which is awesome.
那就太屌啦
Done. Where are the changing rooms
-签好了 -更衣室在哪里
Dressing rooms are in the back.
更衣室在后面
No peeking.
不准偷看
Here you go.
给你
Okay. Should we go get changed
好了 要去换衣服吗
Yeah. Hang on a second.
是 稍等
What
怎么了
Just I have two babies at home.
我家里有两个孩子
What am I doing
我在干嘛
If you don't want to do this
如果你不想要玩
then why'd you come
为什么要来
To prove to Howard that he doesn't know me as well
向霍华德证明他并不像他以为的
as he thinks he does.
那样了解我
Looks like he does.
看来他很了解
Unless I do it and then he doesn't.
除非我做到了 那他就不了解我
Why not just be honest
为什么不说实话呢
You're right.
你是对的
I should be honest.
我应该说实话
You owe me $3 000 for those plane tickets to India
你欠我3千块去印度的机票钱
That was a long run.
你去跑了好久
Yeah. Well I was in the zone.
是啊 我本来专心在跑
You know and then in a diner
然后去了小餐馆
and then in a massage chair at the mall where I fell asleep.
然后是商场里的按摩椅 结果我睡着了
Are you avoiding me
你在避开我吗
Well I took a nap next to Hot Dog on a Stick.
我在热狗店旁边小睡了一会儿
What do you think
你觉得呢
I think you're mad at me and Leonard
我觉得你是气我和莱纳德
but maybe... you're really mad at yourself.
但也许 你是生你自己的气
Why would I be mad at myself
我为什么生自己的气
'Cause you regret this "No baby" plan of yours.
因为你后悔你不要孩子的计划
You know it's pretty crappy of you
你这样真是太讨厌了
to make me feel bad about this.
让我觉得难受
I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
我不是想让你难受
But... do you
但是 你难受吗
Yes.
是的
I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我觉得自己让所有人失望了
Hate disappointing Leonard
我讨厌让莱纳德失望
but I really hate disappointing you.
但我真心讨厌让你失望
Oh Slugger you could never disappoint me.
孩子 你永远不会让我失望
Okay your high school years were a little rough.
好吧 你高中那几年我比较难熬
And I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
There was you sneaking out at night
你晚上偷偷溜出去
and your boyfriends sneaking out in the morning.
你男友早上偷偷溜出去
I said sorry.
我道歉了
That time you got drunk and stole a horse.
还有一次你喝醉了偷了一匹马
Yeah.
I was there. I remember.
我在场 我记得
Parts of it.
部分记得
But besides all that
但除开这些
being your dad is the best thing ever happened to me.
做你父亲是我人生中最幸福的事
What about Randall and Lisa
那么兰德尔和丽莎呢
They're okay.
他们还行
I just don't want you to miss out.
我只是不希望你错过什么
I know.
我知道
But if this is really what you want
但如果这是你真心想要的
or don't want
或不要的
I'm on your side.
我支持你
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh Wyatt we need to talk.
怀亚特 我们得谈谈
Sure. What's up
好 什么事
I want you to back off.
我希望你别插手
You know I If Penny and I don't have kids that's between us.
如果佩妮和我不要孩子 那是我们的事
So you need to stay out of it.
所以你不要插手
Oh Leonard it's okay. We talked. We're good.
莱纳德 没事了 我们谈过了 没事了
Okay you could've stopped me sooner.
你可以早点让我闭嘴
Could've let you go longer.
也可以让你继续说下去
You did great Leonard. Very forceful.
表现不错 莱纳德 很有力度
Yeah
是吗
I I I felt like my voice was a little shaky there.
我觉得我刚才声音有点抖
Hey I decided to not go through
我决定不帮
with this Zack and Marissa thing.
扎克和玛丽萨了
Really
真的吗
But you were so excited about it. ‭I know.
-但你那么期待 -我知道
But um...
但是
I think I was just fooling myself.
我觉得我只是在骗自己
I I would be heartbroken if I had a kid out there
如果外面有我的孩子 而我不是他的父亲
and I wasn't his dad.
我会伤心死的
I know you would.
我知道你会的
Yeah.
是的
So that thing you wanted to do last night
昨晚你想做的事
I'm available.
我现在能做了
I got real good hearing there stud.
我的听力非常好 种马
All right everyone's suited up.
好了 大家换好衣服了
Let's head out to the tarmac
我们去跑道
Actually one second.
稍等
Howie I don't think I should do this.
华仔 我不应该这样做
Really
是吗
Well I did not see that coming.
我完全没想到会是这样
Just We have kids
只是 我们有孩子
and it's not smart to put us both in danger.
我们两人同时面对危险不明智
That's a good point.
有道理
When I was little my parents never flew together.
我小时候 父母从来不一起坐飞机
We thought it was because they loved us
原以为那是因为他们爱我们
but it turns out they hated each other.
结果是因为他们憎恨彼此
See
I just think I shouldn't go.
我觉得我不应该去
Actually this is much safer than driving a car.
其实这比开车还要安全
Stay out of it flyboy
滚一边儿去 飞行员
You're right.
你说得对
But I've done this before.
我以前体验过
And since you really really want to go
既然你这么这么想去
I'll stay here.
我留在这里
Oh. Great.
很好
Unless you don't want to because I was right and I do know you.
除非你不想去 那我就是对的 我了解你
Well if you really know me
如果你真了解我
then you know how far I'll go to prove a point.
你会知道我为了证明一件事能有多拼
‭Apparently 34 000 feet that way then straight back down
能拼到飞上3万4千英尺的程度 再直接冲下来
up and down over and over again
不停地上上下下
until you throw up food you didn't even eat.
直到你把没吃的东西吐出来
They are definitely your weirdest friends.
他们绝对是你最奇怪的朋友
If only that were true.
要是真这样就好了
I hate this so much
我恨死这个了
Why am I doing this
我为什么要这样做
To prove a stupid point to your husband
为了向你老公证明一个愚蠢的观点
Oh right. Worth it.
对 值了
Hey Zack.
扎克
Um look I I know this is gonna be disappointing
听我说 我知道你会失望
but um I I can't do this.
但我做不到
No no no no.
不不不
I I I know how. I just can't.
我知道怎么"做" 就是做不到
But hey look
但是
i if you like
如果你愿意
I I know someone who might be interested.
我知道谁可能有兴趣
No Absolutely not
不 绝对不行
I'm sorry but my wife said I'm not allowed.
对不起 我老婆不准我这样做
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片