Watch this it's really cool.
看好了 超级酷
Call leonard hofstadter.
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter
Did you say "Call helen boxleitner"
您需要呼叫Helen Boxleitner吗?
No.
Call leonard hofstadter.
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter
Did you say "Call temple beth seder"
您需要呼叫Temple Beth Seder吗?
No. Here let me try it.
- 不 - 让我试试
Call mcflono mcfIlooloon
呼叫Mcflono McfIlooloon
calling rajesh koothrappali.
正在呼叫Rajesh Koothrappali
oh it's very impressive.
真是叹为观止啊
And a little racist.
再加点种族主义
If we're all through playing "mock the flawed technology "
你们嘲讽科技瑕疵够了吧
can we get on with halo night
能不能开始玩光晕了?
We were supposed to start at 8 00. It is now 8 06.
8点就该开始的 现在已经8:06
So we'll start now.
那就现在开始
Yes first we have to decide
我们得先决定
if those lost six minutes will be coming out of game time bathroom time or the pizza break.
这失去的6分钟要怎么补回来 削减游戏时间 厕所时间 还是吃饭时间?
We could split it two two and two.
我们可以平分成2分钟 2分钟 2分钟
If we're having anchovies on the pizza we can't take it out of bathroom time.
如果我们吃凤尾鱼披萨 厕所时间可就省不出来了
oh what fresh hell is this
又他妈怎么了?
Oh hey penny. Come on in.
嘿 Penny 请进
Hey guys.
各位好
See a penny pick her up and all the day you'll have good luck.
捡到一便士 好运行将至 (Penny又意为便士)
No you won'T.
不 你不会
Uh can I hide out here for a while
我能在这边呆会儿吗?
Sure. What's going on
当然可以 怎么了?
Well there's this girl I know from back in nebraska christy.
有个女孩 是我在内布拉斯加的老相识 她叫Christy
Anyway she called me up and she's like "hey how's california "
她打电话给我 问起加州感觉如何
And I'm like "awesome " 'cause you know it's not nebraska.
我回答说超棒 因为不是内布拉斯加啊
And the next thing I know she's invited herself out here to stay with me.
然后她居然自己跑过来 要和我一起住
8 08.
8:08咯
Anyway she got here today and she's just been in my apartment yakity yakking about every guy she slept with in omaha
她今天刚到 一直呆在我房间 唧歪每一个她在奥马哈睡过的男人
which is basically every guy in omaha
差不多也就是奥马哈所有的男人
and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink.
她还在我浴室水池里 洗你能想像到的最淫荡的内衣
Is she doing it one thong at a time or does she throw it all in...
她一次只洗一件 还是混在一起...
like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse
像某种色情盛宴?
He really needs to dial it down. I know.
- 他真的需要降降温 - 我知道
So if you don't like this christy why are you letting her stay
你不喜欢Christy的话 干嘛让她留下?
Well she was engaged to my cousin while she was sleeping with my brother
她跟我弟弟睡的时候 和我表兄订婚了
so she's kind of family.
说起来也算是个家人
I apologize for my earlier outburst.
我为自己刚才的爆发道歉
Who needs halo when we can be regaled with the delightfully folksy tale of the whore of omaha
有奥马哈骚货的民间故事可以传诵 谁还要玩光晕?
Oh I don't think she's a whore.
我不觉得她是骚货
No yeah she's definitely a whore.
不 她绝对是个骚货
I mean she has absolutely no standards.
她根本就没有原则
This one time she was at...
有一次我们在...
where's howard
Howard呢?
Bonjour mademoiselle.
早上好 小姐
I understand you're new in town.
我知道你是新来的
Oh good grief.
哦 好悲伤
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第7集
Aw I cannot believe christy let howard into my apartment.
真不敢相信Christy居然让Howard进我家
And I cannot believe people pay for horoscopes
我也不敢相信居然有人花钱去占星
but on a more serious note it's 8 13 and we're still not playing halo.
更严肃的问题是 现在已经8:13 我们还没开始玩光晕
Okay fine. We'll just play one on one until he gets back.
好吧 我们玩一对一 等他回来
One on one We don't play one on one.
一对一? 我们从不玩一对一的
We play teams not one on one. One on one.
我们玩团队 不玩一对一 你这一对一
Well the only way we can play teams at this point is if we cut raj in half.
现在想玩团队 只能把Raj剖两半
Oh sure cut the foreigner in half. There's a billion more where he came from.
好啊 一个外国人倒下来 千百万个外国人站起来!
Hey if you guys need a fourth I'll play.
你们缺人的话 我加入
Great idea.
好主意
No.
不要
The wheel was a great idea relativity was a great idea.
车轮的发明是个好主意 相对论也是个好主意
This is a notion and a rather sucky one at that.
这只是个想法 还是相当糟糕的想法
Why
为什么?
Why
为什么?
Oh penny penny penny.
哦 Penny Penny Penny
Oh what what what
哦 怎么 怎么 怎么?
This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning curve.
这是款复杂的战斗模拟 对玩家要求很高
There are myriad weapons vehicles and strategies to master
要学习无数种武器 交通工具 和战略战术
not to mention an extremely intricate backstory.
更别提复杂的故事背景了
oh cool. Whose head did I just blow off
好酷 我把谁的头打爆了?
Mine.
我的
Okay I got this. Lock and load boys.
我会啦 填弹药 兄弟们
It's the only way we can play teams.
只有这样才能玩团队
Yes but whoever's her partner will be hamstrung by her lack of experience
但她缺乏经验 她搭档会被拖累
and not to mention the fact...
更别说她...
there goes your head again.
你头又掉啦
Okay it's not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody who's just re spawned.
别人刚复活就宰了人家 可不符合运动精神
You need to to give them a chance to... now come on
你得给人家一个机会... 来吧!
Raj raj She's got me cornered.Cover me
Raj Raj! 她把我逼到死角了 掩护我!
Cover this suckers
尝尝这个吧 还掩护呢!
Penny you are on fire
Penny 你太火爆了!
Yes and so is sheldon.
是啊 Sheldon也着火了
Okay that's it.
我受够了
I don't know how but she is cheating.
我不知道怎么回事 但她作弊
No one can be that attractive and this skilled at a video game.
美女不可能这么会打游戏的
Wait wait sheldon come back.
等一下 Sheldon 回来
You forgot something.
你忘带东西了
What
什么?
This plasma grenade.
这个血浆手榴弹
look it's raining you.
看 在帮你灭火呢
You laugh now you just wait until you need tech support.
你就笑吧... 你会需要技术支持的
Gosh he's kind of a sore loser isn't he
唉 他就这么输不起吗?
Well to be fair he's also a rather unpleasant winner.
公平点说 他赢了也不会开心
Well it's been fun.
还挺好玩的
You know penny we make such a good team.
Penny 我们这么合作愉快
Maybe we could enter a couple of halo tournaments sometime.
也许我们可以去参加光晕锦标赛呢
Or we could just have a life.
或者我们还是好好生活吧
I guess for you that's an option.
我猜那是你的选择
Good night leonard. Good night.
- 晚安 Leonard - 晚安
As usual nice talking to you raj.
和你聊天很愉快 Raj
what do you suppose she meant by that
她什么意思?
She's an enigma raj.
她是个迷 Raj
And another thing there's a certain ethic to the game penny a well
还有件事... 游戏规则是Penny一位
established... she's gone sheldon.
- 有着 ... - 她走了 Sheldon
Well she could have said good bye.
她至少该说声再见
Okay I have a problem.
我有麻烦了
It's called carpal tunnel syndrome and quite frankly you deserve it.
这个叫腕骨综合症 说实话你活该
What's wrong
怎么了?
Well um howard and christy are...
呃 Howard和Christy好像...
kind of hooking up in my bedroom.
在我的卧室挺热乎的
Are you sure
你确定?
Look I grew up on a farm okay
听着 我是在农场长大的
From what I heard they're either having sex or howard's caught in a milking machine.
据我的经验 他们不是在做爱 就是Howard被困在挤奶机里了
Do you mind if I stay here tonight
我能在这过夜吗?
No take the couch or my bed.
没问题 你可以睡沙发 或者我的床
I just got new pillows. Hypo allergenic.
我刚换了新枕头 低过敏型
The couch is good.
我睡沙发就好
Hold that thought. Leonard a moment.
暂停一下 Leonard 过来说话
Let me guess. You have a problem with this.
我猜 你有点意见
Where do I begin
从何说起呢?
It's up to you. Crazy person's choice.
随你 疯人的选择
Well first we don't have houseguests.
首先 我们的房间不留宿
Frankly if I could afford the rent I'd ask you to leave.
说实话 如果我付得起租金 早让你滚蛋了
Your friendship means a lot to me as well. What else
您的友谊对我意义重大 还有呢?
Well...
这个...
our earthquake supplies. We have a two man two day kit.
我们的地震补给啊 我们只有两人两天的储备
So
所以呢?
So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here
所以如果地震了 我们三个被困在这
we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon.
我们明天下午就没东西吃了
I'm sorry are you suggesting that if we let penny stay we might succumb to cannibalism
抱歉 你是说假如留Penny在这过夜 我们有可能被逼的自相残杀吗?
No one ever thinks it'll happen until it does.
事情没发生 谁也说不准
Penny if you promise not to chew the flesh off our bones while we sleep you can stay.
如你能保证不会乘睡觉时吃我们 就可以留下过夜
What
什么?
He's engaging in reductio ad absurdum.
他在玩归谬法
It's the logical fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous proportions
逻辑学中的一种驳斥形式 用以证明矛盾的或荒谬的结论
and then criticizing the result.
是按照前提推出的逻辑上必然的结果
And I do not appreciate it.
我并不欣赏
I'll get you a blanket and a pillow.
我给你拿毯子和枕头
Okay well since I'm obviously being ignored here let's go over the morning schedule.
好吧 我明显被无视 给你讲一下早晨的日程
I use the bathroom from 7 00 to 7 20.
7:00到7:20 厕所归我用
Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly.
因此计划一下你的清洁任务 和身体机能运作
How am I supposed to plan my bodily functions
我怎么可能计划自己的身体机能运作?
I suggest no liquids after 11 00 P.M.
建议你晚上11点后不要喝水
Here you go.
放这了
Thanks leonard.
谢谢 Leonard
Wrong.
错了
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Your head goes on the other end.
你头该朝这边
Why
为什么?
It's culturally universal.
宇宙规律
A bed even a temporary bed
床 即使是临时的床
is always oriented with the headboard away from the door.
都该床头朝向门口
It serves the ancient imperative of protecting oneself against marauders.
是遵循古老的传统 防止自己被偷袭
I'll risk it.
我情愿冒险
Anything else should I know
还有什么要提醒的吗?
Yes if you use my toothbrush I'll jump out that window.
如果你用了我牙刷 我会从这个窗口跳下去
Please don't come to my funeral. Have a good night.
请别来参加我的葬礼 祝您晚安
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
Fyi his toothbrush is the red one in the plexiglas case under the uv light.
他的牙刷是紫外灯下树脂格子里红色的那个
Got it.
明白
Well sleep tight.
睡塌实
Thanks.
谢谢
Funny expression "sleep tight."
这么说还挺好玩的 睡塌实
It refers to the early construction of beds
这是因为早期床的结构
which featured a mattress suspended on interlocking ropes which would occasionally...
床垫被绳索吊起来 所以偶尔会...
sleep tight.
睡塌实
what are you doing
你干嘛呢?
Every saturday since we've lived in this apartment I have awakened at 6 15
我们搬进来后每个周六早晨 我都在6:15准时醒来
poured myself a bowl of cereal
给自己冲一碗麦片
added a quarter cup of two percent milk
倒四分之一杯百分之二的牛奶
sat on this end of this couch
坐在沙发的这边
turned on bbc america and watched doctor who.
打开英国广播公司美国频道 看<神秘博士>
Penny's still sleeping.
Penny还睡着呢
Every saturday since we've lived in this apartment I have awakened at 6 15
我们搬进来后每个周六早晨 我都在6:15准时醒来
poured myself a bowl of cereal... I know I know.
- 给自己冲一碗麦片... - 知道了 知道了
Look you have a tv in your room.
你自己房间有台电视
Why don't you just have breakfast in bed
你为什么不来个床上早餐呢?
Because I am neither an invalid nor a woman celebrating mother's day.
因为我既不是残疾 也不是庆祝母亲节的妇女
What time is it
现在几点?
Almost 6 30.
差不多6点半
I slept all day
我睡了一整天?
No it's 6 30 in the morning.
没有 是早上6点半
What the hell is your problem
你们有病吧?
Okay this cereal has lost all its molecular integrity.
太棒了 这碗麦片再不彼此分子独立了
I now have a bowl of shredded wheat paste.
我现在有一碗麦片糊了
Hola nerd migos.
早安 我聪明的怪友们
Why do you people hate sleep
大早上的怎么都不睡觉呢?
Are you wearing my robe
你穿着我的浴袍吗?
Oh yeah. Sorry I'll have it cleaned.
是啊 抱歉 我会洗干净
That's okay keep it.
没关系 你自己留着吧
Where's christy
Christy呢?
In the shower.
在洗澡
Oh by the way where did you get that loofah mitt
顺便问一句 你从哪买的丝瓜巾?
Yours reaches places that mine just won'T.
能洗到死角哦
You used my loofah
你用了我的丝瓜巾?
More precisely we used your loofah.
准确地说 是我俩用了
I exfoliated her brains out.
我把她搓得欲仙欲死
You can keep that too.
这个也送给你了
Well then we'll probably need to talk about your stuffed bear collection.
那么...我还想谈谈你的毛毛熊收藏
Howard
Howard?
In here milady
在这里 宝贝!
There's my little engine that could.
我的小火车在这里
Chugga ghugga chugga chugga...
卡嚓 卡嚓...
Well there's one beloved children's book I'll never read again.
我再也不会看这本书了 (畅销童话: <小火车做到了>)
Hi. Christy.
嗨 我是Christy
Leonard
Leonard.
I'm sheldon.
我是Sheldon
Right. You're howard's entourage.
对 你们是Howard的随从
Uh so christy what are your plans
Christy 你打算怎么安排?
Oh well howard said he'd take me shopping in beverly hills.
Howard说带我去比佛利山购物
Yeah no I meant plans to find someplace to live.
不是 我的意思是你的住处
You know other than with me.
除了我这里
Not that I don't love having you but it'S...
我不是不欢迎你...
it's a little crowded.
只是有点挤
You know penny you're always welcome to stay with us.
Penny 你想过来随时都可以啊
Oh terrific.
太好了
Now we're running a cute little b & B.
把这里当小旅店了
Let me offer a little outside the box thinking here.
我作为局外人提个建议
Why doesn't christy stay with me
Christy可以跟我住
For one thing you live with your mother.
首先 你住你妈家
I do not.
不是的
My mother lives with me.
是我妈住我家
Well then it's all settled.
这样安排很好
Christy will stay with howard penny can go back to her apartment
Christy住Howard那里 Penny回自己房间
and I'll watch the last 24 minutes of doctor who.
我还有24分钟的<神秘博士>可看
Although at this point it's more like doctor why bother
不过现在只能说是 <看不看没所谓博士>了
Sheldon you just can't dictate...
Sheldon 你不能这么独裁...
no more talking Everybody go
不要说话 全都走!
So what do you say
你怎么样?
Want to repair to casa wolowitz
我们去Wolowitz之家修缮一下吧?
What is that like a mexican deli
什么地方? 墨西哥快餐店?
I'm sorry I should have mentioned this earlier.
不好意思 之前没告诉你
My last name is wolowitz.
我姓Wolowitz
Oh that's so cool.
哇 有意思
My first jew.
我的第一个犹太人
I imagine there aren't very many kosher cornhuskers.
看来她没睡过名叫Kosher Cornhuskers的 (符合犹太食品要求的剥玉米农)
But you're still taking me shopping right
你会带我去购物吧?
Anything you want.
那是当然
Okay I'll go pack my stuff.
好的 我去拿行李
When they perfect human cloning I'm going to order 12 of those.
待克隆人技术成熟时 我要12个这样的
Howard can't you see she's using you
Howard 你看不出来她在利用你吗?
Who cares Last night she pulled off her blouse and I wept.
管她呢? 昨晚她脱下睡衣 我激动得都流泪了
Look howard I know her. Okay
Howard 我了解她 懂吗?
She'll have sex with anyone as long as they keep buying her things.
谁给她买东西 她就跟谁上床
Really Yeah.
- 真的? - 是啊
Yay
爽!
If you'll excuse me I have some bar mitzvah bonds to cash.
失陪了 我要去兑换我的成人礼金券
I'm sorry we cannot do this without wolowitz.
很抱歉 没有Wolowitz我们没法吃
We can't order chinese food without wolowitz
没有Wolowitz我们就不能吃中餐?
Let me walk you through it.
我跟你解释
Our standard order is The steamed dumpling appetizer general tso's chicken
我们是这么点的 头道蒸饺 然后左公鸡
beef with broccoli shrimp with lobster sauce and vegetable lo mein.
西兰花牛柳 虾酱和素菜捞面
Do you see the problem
发现问题了吧
I see a problem.
发现一个不知道是不是的
Our entire order is predicated on four dumplings
我们的菜单首先从四个饺子开始
and four entrees divided amongst four people.
剩下四道菜四个人分
So we'll just order three entrees.
那就只要三道菜好了
Fine. What do you want to eliminate
好 那么舍弃哪道?
And who gets the extra dumpling
多出的一个蒸饺给谁?
We could cut it into thirds.
可以切成三份
Then it's no longer a dumpling.
那就不是饺子了
Once you cut it open it is at best a very small open faced sandwich.
切开以后就是微型开口三明治了
Hi fellas.
你们好
Oh where's your annoying little friend who thinks he speaks mandarin
那个自以为会说普通话的人没来?
He's putting his needs ahead of the collective good.
他把自己的利益置于集体利益之前
Where he comes from that's punishable by death.
在这位老兄的家乡 那可是死罪
I come from sacramento.
我是萨克拉门托人
Can we get an order of dumplings but with three instead of four
可不可以只要三个蒸饺?
No substitutions.
不可替换
This isn't a substitution. It's a reduction.
这不是替换 是减量
Okay.No reductions. Fine.
- 好吧 不准减量 - 行
Uh bring us three orders of dumplings.
那我们要三笼蒸饺
That's 12. We'll each have four.
一共十二个 每人四个
That works.
可以
No. If we fill up on dumplings we need to eliminate another entree.
不行 如果吃饺子吃饱了 就要再减一道菜
No eliminations.
不准减菜
If we have extra we'll just take the leftovers home.
多处来的就打包好了
And divide it how
然后怎么分?
I'm telling you we cannot do this without wolowitz.
跟你说 没Wolowitz就是不行
Wolowitz is with his new girlfriend.
Wolowitz和新女朋友在一起
If you had let me invite penny then you would have had your fourth.
要不是你不让我请Penny 现在正好四个人
Have you seen penny eat chinese food
你见过Penny怎么吃中国菜吗?
She uses a fork and she double dips her egg rolls.
她拿叉子吃 还把蛋卷蘸两次
We don't order egg rolls.
我们又没点蛋卷
Exactly but we'd have to if she was here
是的 但她来了就会点蛋卷了!
Can we please make a decision
能不能快点决定?
Not only are there children starving in india
不仅仅在印度有孩子在挨饿
there's an indian starving right here.
眼前就有个印度人在挨饿
There's an idea. Why don't we just go out for indian food
要我说 不如去吃印度餐吧?
You're nice boys.
看你们几个人不错
Tell you what I'm going to do.
告诉你我的办法
I'm going to bring you the four dumplings.
我给你们上四个饺子
When I'm walking over to the table
当我送上来的时候
maybe I get bumped one of the dumplings fall to the floor.
也许我绊一下 碰掉一个饺子
No one has to know.
你们什么都不知道
I'll know.
我知道
how about soup
汤怎么样?
Yeah we can always divide soup.
汤总归是好分的
What about the wontons
馄饨怎么分?
Hey guys what's up
嗨 怎么啦?
It's halo night.
今晚是光晕游戏之夜
Yeah Okay.
啊? 是啊
So
怎么?
Well with wolowitz spending all of his time with your friend christy...
因为Wolowitz在陪你朋友Christy
she's not my friend.
她不是我朋友
Friends do not get their friends' care bears all sweaty.
是朋友就不会让我的小熊全湿光
Right. Anyway uh with wolowitz occupied elsewhere
没错 但是Wolowitz没空
we had something we wanted to ask you.
我们要请你帮个忙
Sheldon Yes.
- Sheldon? - 来了
Penny...
penny...
we would very much appreciate it if you would be the fourth member of our halo team.
如果你愿意加入我们的战队 我将十分感谢
I don't think I need to tell you what an honor this is.
我想不说你也明白 这是多大的荣耀
Oh that's so sweet but I'm going out dancing with a girlfriend.
你们真好 但是今晚我和朋友去跳舞
You can't go out it's halo night.
你不能走 这是光晕之夜
Well for penny it's dancing night.
在Penny看来 这是跳舞之夜
You go dancing every wednesday
你每周三晚上都跳舞?
No. Then that's not "dancing night."
- 不 - 那就不能称跳舞之夜
Look why don't I play with you guys tomorrow
明天陪你们玩好不好?
Tonight is halo night.
光晕之夜在今晚
It's like talking to a wall.
好像跟墙壁说话似的
All right now sheldon you and I are about to have a problem.
Sheldon 别惹我发火
Sheldon remember we role played this.
Sheldon 不是早都套好了台词吗?
Yes but you didn't portray her as completely irrational.
但是你扮的她没这么不讲理
All right fellas I gotta go.
好了 我得走了
But good luck.
祝你们好运
Maybe we should've asked if we could go dancing with her and her girlfriend.
也许我们可以问她 愿不愿带我们一起去跳舞
Okay assuming we could dance which we can't
假设我们会跳舞 其实不会
there are three of us and two of them.
我们三个男生 两个女生
So
怎么?
It's the chinese restaurant all over again.
又是中餐馆的难题
I assure you that cutting a dumpling in thirds is child's play
我向你保证 把饺子切成三份还算简单了
compared with three men each attempting to dance with 67% of a woman.
每个人跟67%的女人跳舞才叫难
Oh for god's sakes sheldon you're driving me crazy
得了Sheldon 快被你逼疯了!
Your anger is not with me sir but with basic mathematics.
你不是气我 你是气基础数学
No. I'm pretty sure my anger is with you.
不 我十分肯定就是气你
What's happening to us We're falling apart.
我们这是怎么了 分崩离析
Who are you calling
给谁打?
The only man who can restore any semblance of balance to our universe.
只有他才能给我们的宇宙带来平衡
Hi this is howard wolowitz.
嗨 我是Howard Wolowitz
And this is christy vanderbelt.
我是Christy Vanderbelt
We can't get to the phone right now because we're having sex
我们不能接电话 因为在做爱!
You're not going to put that on your message are you
你不会真把这个放在答录机上吧?
Nah I'm just kidding. I'll re record it.
不会 我说说的 等下重录
sheldon think this through.
Sheldon 想清楚了
You're going to ask howard to choose between sex and halo.
你这是让Howard在性爱和光晕中做抉择
No I'm going to ask him to choose between sex and halo three.
不 是性爱和光晕3之间的抉择
As far as I know
据我所知
sex has not been upgraded to include hi def graphics and enhanced weapon systems.
人类性爱还没升级到 高清图像和增强武器系统
You're right all sex has is nudity orgasms and human contact.
说的对 做爱有什么了不起 无非是裸体性高潮和人类接触
My point.
就是说嘛
I'm just saying you can take the damn plastic off the couch once in a while
我说 能不能别在沙发上盖塑料布!
Why so you and howard can hump on it
好方便你和Howard叉叉?
Ladies ladies I'm sure there's a middle ground.
女士们 我想一定有折衷的
Shut up howard
闭嘴 Howard
You know what you guys talk.
这样吧 你们慢聊
I'm gonna take my scooter out for a little spin.
我骑车出去转一圈
You happy You drove your own son out of the house.
你开心了? 你把儿子赶出家门
hey what are you guys doing here
你们在这里做什么?
It's halo night.
今天是光晕之夜
He's not a man he's a putz
他不算男人 他是傻小子
And don't you take that tone with me you gold digger
你这个拜金女别跟我那种口气!
What'd you call me
你说我什么?
You heard me
你听到了
And I'll tell you something else you're barking up the wrong tree.
我跟你明说吧 你勾搭错人了
'Cause as long as you're around howard is out of the will
只要你在 遗嘱就没他份!
You know what I got better offers.
知道吗? 我有更好的主意
I'm outta here.
我走了
that's right.
对了
Go back to babylon you whore
滚回巴比伦 骚货
So halo night huh
光晕之夜是吧?
I thought she was the whore of omaha.
我以为她是奥马哈的骚货
sheldon you got him in your sights Fire
Sheldon 他在你的视野里! 开火!
He's charging his plasma rifle
他正在给电浆枪充电!
I can't shoot now.
我不能开枪
I'm cloaking
我隐身状态!
Now raj Kill sheldon
Raj! 干掉Sheldon!
I can't see him
我看不见他!
That's why they call it cloaking dead man
所以这叫隐身! 死人
Start throwing grenades
开始扔手榴弹!
I'm all out
扔光了!
Hey guys. My friends and I got tired of dancing
嗨 伙计们 我朋友不想跳舞了
so we came over to have sex with you.
所以来找你们做爱
Raj hop in the tank
Raj 跳进坦克里!
We said no tanks
不是说不带坦克的吗!
There are no rules in hell
地狱级没有规则!
Son of a bitch. Med pack
该死的 血包!
I need a med pack
我要血包!
Told ya.
跟你们说了
There's a sniper. Use your rocket launcher
有狙击手! 用火箭筒!
All I've got is a needler and I'm all out of ammo
我只有一把针刺枪! 还没子弹了
And now you're out of life.
现在你连命都没了
why'd you hit pause
你干嘛按暂停?
I thought I heard... something.
我觉得...好似听到什么
What
什么?
No n never mind. Sorry.Go.
算了 不好意思 继续
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片