Helium.
Yes.
没错
Taylor Swift.
泰勒·斯威夫特
Yes.
没错
π
Pi.
Yes.
Kardashian.
卡戴珊
More specific.
哪一个
Khloe
科勒
社交名媛金·卡戴珊的妹妹
Yes
对了
See I remembered because if it looks like Kim it's Kim
我能记得是因为 长得像金就是金·卡戴珊
if it looks kind of like Kim it's Kourtney
如果长得有点像金 那就是葛妮
and if it looks nothing like Kim it's Khloe.
如果长得完全不像金 那就是科勒
Oh that's a Venn Diagram
这是维恩图解
由19世纪数学家约翰·维恩所发明
and I remember because I thought to myself
我能记得是因为我当时想
"Venn is he gonna stop talking about this diagram "
"这叫维恩的家伙 什么时候能不说这图了"
What are you guys doing
你们俩在干嘛
Oh well we decided to use our breakfast time
我们决定用我们早餐时间
to expand our respective knowledge bases.
来扩大我们各自的知识储备
Oh let me try.
让我试试
Hmm atom of hydrogen Adam of Maroon 5
氢原子与魔力红的主唱亚当[两者音似]
mic drop.
扔麦霸气退场
I'm sorry who is Mike Drop
抱歉 谁是扔麦霸·气退场
Oh hey Penny do you want to go to the airport
佩妮 你晚点想跟我一起
with me later to pick up my mother
去机场接我妈吗
Sure. Thanks.
-好啊 -谢谢
No problem. Hey Penny
-小事 -佩妮
um since you're already gonna be at the airport
既然你都要去机场了
do I need to go
我还有去的必要吗
Why don't you want to get your mother from the airport
你为什么不想去机场接你妈妈
Well I can do without the 40 minute car ride
因为我的人生不需要增加一段
where she criticizes every aspect of my life.
对我人生长达40分钟的全方位嘲讽
She can cover it in a car ride
她一趟车程就能全说完了吗
I could do 40 minutes on your posture alone.
光是你的姿势我就能说40分钟呢
You really want me to pick up your mother all by myself
你真的想要我一个人去接你妈吗
Hmm I just feel like
我只是觉得
it would be a good chance for you to bond.
这是你们俩增进感情的好机会
Or a way for you to avoid her
或是你避开她的好机会吗
I don't know what he's putting on those cards
我不知道他的卡上都写了什么
but you are smarter than ever.
但你机智程度破了你人生记录啊
Fine if you really want me to I will pick your mom up.
如果真想我去 那我就去接你妈妈吧
Seriously
真的吗
Yeah you know what she is my mother in law
对啊 毕竟她也是我婆婆
and I'd like for us to have a good relationship.
我也想我们能好好相处
That is very mature of you
你这行为好成熟
so I'm gonna go ahead and say "Suckah."
所以我决定告诉你 "傻逼"
All right back to learning. Okay.
-继续学习 -好的
Oh easy Bill Nye the Science Guy.
简单 《比尔教科学》的主持人比尔
Or as I know him...
我印象中的他是...
"Creepy old dude from Dancing with the Stars."
"《与星共舞》里的怪老头"
第九季 第二十三集
Did you guys see there's an Avengers screening
你们知道最近有场《复仇者联盟》的放映吗
Joss Whedon's gonna show some deleted scenes
这戏的导演会放出删减的片段
and do a question and answer session.
还会有一个问与答的环节
Oh well I have a few questions for him
我对于上一部《复仇者联盟》电影
about the last Avengers movie...
有几个问题想问他
and a whole lot of answers.
还有一大堆吐槽答案
When's the screening
活动是什么时候
Uh it's tonight but it's first come first served
今晚 但是谁先来谁有座
so we should probably get there early and wait in line.
所以我们应该提早去排队
Let's do it.
咱们去吧
Penny's busy with my mother so I'm in.
佩妮得忙着陪我妈妈 我也去
Oh bad news.
有个坏消息
Amy's making me go shopping with her later
艾米叫我晚点陪她去逛街
so looks like none of us can go.
所以大家都别想去了
You do realize we're allowed to have fun without you
你知道你不在场时我们也有权享乐的吧
In fact that's usually the trick to it.
通常就是因为你不在才能享乐
What time do we need to get there
我们几点得到
Uh I'd say by 3 00.
我觉得3点吧
You're really going without me
你们真的要抛下我去玩吗
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
Go shopping with Amy
去跟艾米逛街吧
and we'll save a spot in line for you.
到时候我们帮你占一个位置
You don't have the authority to save places in the line.
你没有权利在队伍中帮人占位置
If I do that I'll be cutting.
如果我这么做 那就是插队了
People do it all the time.
大家都这样啊
You know the golden rule of line etiquette
你知道排队的黄金条例
"No cuts no buts no coconuts."
"插队死全家"
If you really care that much
如果你真这么在意
there are apps now that'll let you hire people to do stuff
现在也有很多软件可以让你花钱请人
like errands and wait in lines.
代跑腿或者代排队啊
People are actually waiting in lines as a job
真有人的工作是排队吗
Boy makes me feel better about my life.
突然对自己的人生产生满足感
Some of these guys make over $20 an hour.
他们其中有些人时薪超过20块呢
And now I feel worse again.
现在我又悲伤感爆棚了
I'm not surprised Leonard chose to avoid picking me up.
我一点都不惊讶莱纳德选择逃避接机
He's battled intimacy issues his whole life.
他这辈子都在克服亲密关系问题
Does he have difficulty maintaining erections
他对于保持勃起状态会有困难吗
Didn't even make it out of the parking lot.
都还没开出停车场呢
Uh you know what enough about Leonard.
莱纳德的事说够多了
Let's talk about you.
来说说你的事吧
What would you like to do while you're here
你这次来这里 有想做什么吗
Dear I'm a psychiatrist.
亲爱的 我是个心理医生
You don't have to avoid having intimate conversations with me.
你不用逃避跟我谈论私密的话题
Well I'd actually like for us to be close
其实我也想跟你变得亲近
but maybe we start with our favorite books
或许我们可以聊聊我们最喜欢的书
and work our way up to my husband's sex organs.
然后再慢慢聊到我丈夫的性器官
Very well.
没问题
What's the last book you read
你最近读的一本书是什么
Um does Pottery Barn Spring count
家具店春季目录算吗
Penny it's only natural to want your mother in law to like you
佩妮 想要自己的婆婆喜欢自己很正常
and I acknowledge I can be an intimidating person.
我承认我有时过于强势吓人
So what can I do to make this process easier for you
我该怎么做才能让你自在点呢
Uh for starters
比如说
maybe you can not psychoanalyze everything I say
你能不能不要跟我玩精神分析这一套
And how does it make you feel
那当我精神分析你时
when I psychoanalyze everything you say
你有什么感觉呢
Uncomfortable.
很不舒服
That was a joke dear.
亲爱的 我刚才在开玩笑
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Didn't know you made those.
不知道你还会开玩笑
Hey listen what if we have a little
不如我们今晚来个
mother in law daughter in law dinner tonight
婆媳小聚餐吧
So just the two of us
所以就咱俩吗
Or I invite a few girlfriends
或许我再叫上俩闺蜜
'cause hearing you say "The two of us"
因为听到你说"就咱俩"时
just sent a chill right down my spine.
我的后脊一阵发凉
What are you doing here
你上车干嘛
You're not Sheldon.
你又不是谢尔顿
I thought that might come up.
我早料到你可能会这么说
Sheldon hired me to go shopping with you.
谢尔顿花钱雇我 让我跟你去逛街
Hold on.
慢着
He paid you to get out of spending time with me
他给你钱 好不用跟我一起待着是吗
No it's not like that.
不 不是那样的
There's a long line he'd rather stand in.
是他宁可去排一条长长的队
So what are we doing Old Navy Build A Bear
我们要做什么 你想买衣服还是做玩具熊
I get paid either way.
反正做啥我都有钱拿
We're not going shopping together.
我才不会跟你去逛街
You sure I'm happy to hold your bag.
你确定吗 我可是很乐意帮你拿包包哦
And Sheldon gave me money for a hotdog on a stick.
谢尔顿还给了我买热狗棒的钱
Can you understand why I might be annoyed right now
你能理解为什么我现在很火大吗
Look lady I just work here.
女士 我今天才第一天上班
We've waited in a lot of lines together haven't we
我们一起排过很多次队 对吧
Remember when we camped out
还记得我们为了漫展
for the Doctor Who panel at Comic Con
《神秘博士》的剧组在外露营了吗
Yeah sleeping under the stars
记得 露宿在星空下
with other fans who love the show as much as we do.
跟一群像我们一样热爱这部剧的粉丝们
Waking up wondering which one of those fans stole our wallets.
醒来后寻思 到底是哪个粉丝偷了我们的钱包
Stuart what are you doing here
斯尔图特 你来这里干嘛
Sheldon you are the most inconsiderate person
谢尔顿 你是我这辈子见过
I have ever met in my entire life
最不顾及别人感受的人
Where do you get off sending me
你哪儿来的胆子 居然让我
to shop with your girlfriend
去陪你女朋友逛街
I don't understand.
我糊涂了
You were happy to do this when I hired you.
之前给你钱时 你不是很乐意这么做吗
Why why are you upset with me now
为什么现在对我这么不爽
Oh I'm not upset with you but Amy's pretty bent out of shape
不是我对你不爽 但艾米现在超级不爽你
so she hired me to let you have it.
所以她花钱请我来骂你
Well I suppose turnabout is fair play.
天道好轮回 苍天饶过谁
You're darn right it's fair play you selfish jerk
你他妈说对了 你个自私的混蛋
You know just when I think
正当我觉得
we're making progress in our relationship
我们的关系取得进展时
we revert to our old patterns
我们又恢复原状
where thoughts and feelings go unexpressed.
他有什么想法和情绪都不告诉我
I mean if he didn't want to go shopping with me
我是说 如果他不想跟我去逛街
why didn't he just say so
那他干嘛不直接说
Maybe he couldn't get a word in edgewise.
或许是因为他插不上嘴
I'm sorry I've been going on and on.
抱歉 我一直喋喋不休
Oh it's all right dear.
没关系 亲爱的
Sheldon has a brilliant and complicated mind.
谢尔顿的大脑睿智又复杂
It's understandable that being in a relationship with him
我可以理解跟他谈恋爱
could be trying.
会比较费劲
I called him "babe" once.
我有次叫了他"宝贝"
He asked me to get a drug test.
他怀疑我嗑药 要我药检
Well I do admire your resolve.
我真的很佩服你的决心
You're an extraordinary woman. Thank you.
-你是一名非凡的女性 -谢谢
You know she's my mother in law.
她是我婆婆
Why can't I bond with her like that
为什么我不能跟她像这样热络呢
Amy's with Sheldon who she loves like a son.
艾米跟她视如己出的谢尔顿在一起
You're with her son...
而你跟她...
who she doesn't.
视如外人的儿子在一起
Do you realize it took me five years to get a massage from him
你知道我们谈了五年 他才愿意给我做按摩吗
Oh well that still could be a big step for Sheldon.
那对谢尔顿来说 也算是很大的进步了
Three minutes.
三分钟
And he used a kitchen timer.
他用了一个厨房计时器计时
I felt like a soft boiled egg.
我觉得自己就像一颗溏心蛋
You know being in a relationship with Leonard
跟莱纳德一起相处
also comes with its challenges.
也是挑战满满哦
Yes.
是啊
Well what can you do
但你又能怎么样呢
Maybe it's Sheldon here to say he's sorry.
或许是谢尔顿来道歉了
Sheldon says he's sorry.
谢尔顿说对不起
Bernadette I'll give you five dollars to slam the door.
伯纳黛特 我给你五块钱 使劲摔门
I would have done it for three.
我收三块就行
Boy all this standing's making me tired.
天啊 站这么久我好累啊
Good thing I brought my collapsible stick chair.
还好我带了我的手杖折叠椅
Not the stick chair.
我讨厌那椅子
You look like an idiot on that thing.
你坐在那玩意上像个傻子
Sticks and stones may break my bones
棍杖和石头或许会弄断我的骨头
but chairs on sticks are comfy.
但在棍杖上的椅子 超舒服哦
Is everything smoothed out with Amy
艾米的事摆平了吗
Uh no she's still pretty mad.
没有 她还是很生气
Did you make the apology as sincere as I would have
你道歉的时候 有像我那样真诚吗
I said "Sheldon says he's sorry."
我说"谢尔顿说对不起"
Oh well that's laying it on a little thick.
那有点过分真诚了
You think it's time you apologize to her yourself
你该亲自去跟她道歉了吧
I suppose so.
我想也是
But if I get out of the line I'll lose my spot.
但如果我走出队伍 我的位置就没了
I'm happy to hold your place till you get back.
我很乐意帮你保留位置等你回来
You would do that
你会这么做吗
Consider it my way of getting more of your money.
就当这是我坑你钱的方式吧
You're a good man.
你真是一个好人
So Beverly did you know Penny
贝弗莉 你知道佩妮
is the number three sales rep at our pharmaceutical company
是我们制药公司业绩第三名的销售代表吗
Oh I didn't realize you two work together.
我都不知道你们俩一起工作
Well we don't exactly.
其实不算是
I'm a microbiologist for the research team.
我是研发团队的微生物学家
Oh what are you currently developing
你们最近在研发什么
Some exciting new anti anxiety drugs.
一种抗焦虑的新药
That's interesting.
真是巧了
I just attended a lecture on pediatric anxiety.
我刚参加了一个关于儿童焦虑症的讲座
Oh was it uh Dr. Jenofski
是不是杰诺夫斯基博士的讲座
I just saw his TED Talk
我才看了他的TED演讲
It was.
正是他的
Let's get back to Penny.
我们还是聊回佩妮吧
Hey weren't you telling me
对了 你之前不是提起过
something great about your company car
公司给你的那辆车有多棒吗
It has seat warmers.
车上有座椅加热器
Amy Amy
艾米 艾米
Amy Come in.
-艾米 -进来
Hello everyone.
大家好
Oh Beverly good to see you
贝弗利 很高兴见到你
I'd love to chat but there's a line
我本想坐下来小聊一下 但是
that could start moving any minute so let's do this.
我们排的队马上就要进场了 所以我就直说了
Amy
艾米
A proper apology requires three steps.
一个完整的道歉需要以下三个步骤
Step one an admission of wrongdoing.
第一步 承认错误
Amy I was wrong.
艾米 我错了
Step two
第二步
a promise never to repeat said action.
承诺再也不犯同样的错误
Amy that action will never be repeated
艾米 我再也不会犯同样的错了
and that's a promise.
我保证
Step three an earnest request for forgiveness.
第三步 诚恳地请求对方原谅
Amy I hope you can forgive me.
艾米 求求你原谅我吧
And I hope you do it right now
而且你最好快点原谅
'cause there's an Uber waiting downstairs
因为还有辆优步在楼下等着我呢
and I don't want to repeat this apology nonsense
我可不想对着我的司机甘尼什
with my driver Ganesh.
再重复一遍无聊的道歉了
Fine.
原谅你了
Oh thanks You're a peach
多谢了 你真是个好人
Beverly we'll catch up soon.
贝弗利 回聊啊
Bernadette it was a pleasure as always
伯纳黛特 回见啊
Penny you have spinach in your teeth.
佩妮 你牙齿上有菠菜
How long have I had spinach in my teeth
这菠菜粘在我牙齿上多久了
Since the airport dear.
在机场时就有了 亲
You look like you come with a kickstand.
你看起来就像是长了个支架一样
You can't make me feel bad.
你的话伤不了我
Hmm maybe not. Leonard
也许我不行 莱纳德你来
So when the aliens brought you back
外星人把你送回来时
they just left the probe in
是不是忘记把探测仪拔出来了
I'm back.
我回来了
Hey how'd it go It went well.
-怎么样 -完美
Yeah I've learned that if you never say you're sorry
我发现如果你从来没有道过歉
the times you do really puts them on their heels.
当你真的道歉时 对方可是会吓到呢
Uh Stuart I relieve you of your line duties.
斯图尔特 你可以不用帮我排队了
Anyone else need anything before I go
还有人需要我的帮忙吗
I'll give you a dollar if make fun of Raj.
给你一块钱 羞辱一下拉杰
That's mean. Five.
-你太坏了 -五块钱
You look like Tigger
你好像长着尾巴的跳跳虎
if Tigger looked like a jackass.
如果跳跳虎和你一样像个智障的话
Uh if you ever need a reference or anything
如果你以后需要推荐人
just let me know.
记得找我
Hey guys.
我来了
You made it.
你总算赶到了
Did you see that
你们看见没
He just cut the line.
他插队了
He's just joining his friends it's fine.
人家有朋友在排队呢 别管了
No it's not fine.
不 我才不能不管
It is a breach of line etiquette.
这破坏了排队的规则
We're near the front of the line.
我们差不多排在队伍的最前面了
We'll get in either way.
不管怎样我们都能进去
What if every person in front of us lets someone cut
如果我们之前的每个人都让人插队呢
We'd still get in.
我们也能进去
What if each of those people let someone cut
如果每个插队的人又让人插队呢
Still get in.
还是能进去
But then each of those people let someone cut
如果后来的人又让人插队呢
We'd still get in but first I'd hit you
还是能进去 但首先
over the head with his stick chair.
我要用他的手杖椅把你打昏
Excuse me. Oh please don't.
-对不起 -求你别说
Uh uh I couldn't help but notice
我看到
that you cut the line.
你插队了
Oh uh I'm with my friends.
我朋友在这排着呢
It's cool.
没事
Well no.
才怪
It's not cool.
这才不会没事
If there were reserved seating
如果座位是预定好的
and we all had tickets that would be fine.
我们每个人都有票 那就没事
But this line is first come first served.
但这队伍是谁先来谁有座
Not "Show up tardy and nevertheless be first served"
而不是"最后一个来 最先一个坐"
Right here.
来击个掌吧
No.
不要
You need to go to the back of the line.
你得站到队伍最后面去
Uh who made you line monitor
谁批准你来当排队监督员的
Mrs. Wunch in fourth grade.
小学四年级的旺琪老师
And my slogan was "A line that's straight
我的口号是"笔直的队伍
is a line that's great""
才是好队伍"
Is this guy for real
这家伙是认真的吗
Boy I wish I could say no.
老兄 我也希望他是在开玩笑
That was very nice of Sheldon to apologize.
谢尔顿愿意道歉 真是很不错
Well he's come a long way.
他已经进步很多了
Or a short way very slowly
或者是慢慢进小碎步
so it feels like a long way.
所以让人错觉已经是很大的进步了
Your relationship with him is fascinating.
你和他之间的关系真是太有意思了
I'm preparing to write a book on high achieving couples
我正准备写一本有关那些事业有成的伴侣的书
and I would love to interview the both of you.
我很想采访一下你们
Oh sure.
好啊
I'll I'll talk to Sheldon about it.
我会告诉谢尔顿这事
You know Bernadette's husband is a former astronaut.
伯纳黛特的老公以前还当过宇航员呢
Really
真的吗
Do you think he would be interested
你觉得他会对
in being interviewed as well
被采访感兴趣吗
Do I think he'd be interested
我觉得他会感兴趣吗
Sometimes I hear him pretending to be interviewed
有时候我能听到他独自躲在厕所里
when he's alone in the bathroom.
假装正在接受采访呢
Wonderful
太好了
I'll give you my contact information.
我会把联系方式留给你
Um you should probably talk to Penny too.
你也应该和佩妮聊聊啊
About what
聊什么
Okay you know what
你知道吗
This is ridiculous.
你真是太奇葩了
I've been trying to make a connection with you all day
我这一天都努力跟你处好关系
and clearly I'm getting nowhere.
明显都是白费力
Well are you seeking a connection
你是在寻求相互有种默契
or just some form of validation
还是某种形式的承认
What I was seeking was some sort of friendship.
我在寻求的是一点友情
But at this point I'll take you not insulting me to my face.
但走到这步 我只求你不当面羞辱我就好
My intention was never to insult you.
我的本意从不是要羞辱你
You've been doing it all day
你今天一整天都是这样
Do you even know what an insult is
你到底知不知道什么是羞辱
Well it's not a clinical term.
虽然不是临床用语
But one example would be your marrying my son
但举个例子 应该是你嫁给我儿子
and not inviting me or even telling me
没有邀请也没有告知我
the wedding was taking place.
要结婚这件事
Okay good example.
好 这个例子好
What about Joss Whedon's work makes you think he'd be okay
乔斯·惠登的作品是如何令你觉得
电影《复仇者联盟》一二的导演
with rule breakers and line cutters
破坏规则和插队是没问题的
The Avengers are rule breakers
复仇者联盟就是破坏规则者
Being vengeful is in their job description
复仇二字就写在职责描述里
They work for SHIELD
他们为神盾局工作
which is a sanctioned department of the U.S. Government
那是受美国政府管理的部门
Do you work for a sanctioned department of the U.S. Government
你也为受美国政府管理的部门工作吗
As a matter of fact I do.
其实我还真是
At a little place called the DMV.
在一个小地方叫"车辆管理局"
He's got him there.
他说得有道理
The D even stands for department.
而且跟神盾局一样有"局"字
Excuse me
大家注意
Excuse me can I please see a show of hands
大家看这里 能不能举手表态
Who here takes issue with this person cutting the line
认为此人插队行为有问题的请举手
Told you.
我就说吧
Well what a sad state of affairs
多么悲哀的世道啊
That you've all been so ground down by life
你们都被生活打击到
you don't even notice when someone disrespects you.
连有人不尊重你们都毫无知觉
I can't believe we're gonna get beat up
不敢相信我们即将被揍的原因
and it's not because of your chair.
居然不是因为你的手杖椅
You know right now at the back of this line
可知道就在现在 队伍的后面
there's a movie fan like you
有一个和你一样的影迷
who's not going to get in
即将无法进入影厅
because this person simply doesn't care.
就是因为这个人的不在乎
Yeah well 61 years ago
没错 在61年前的队伍里
there was another person at the back of the line
后面也站着一个人
因为拒绝公车司机要求黑人给白人让座的要求而被捕
美国五六十年代的女性黑人民权运动者
and her name was Rosa Parks.
她的名字就叫罗莎·帕克斯
Okay you may have to pretend you're black
听着 你一会儿可能要装成黑人
to get us out of here.
帮我们逃过这一劫
Now let's follow in that brave woman's footsteps
现在让我们跟随那位勇敢女性的脚步
and stand up for ourselves
为我们自己站出来吧
And and I realize that she stood up by remaining seated
我知道她是为了能坐下而"站起来"的
but now is not that time to enjoy the irony of that.
但现在不是享受这份讽刺感的时候
Now I ask you again.
现在我再问一遍
Who here takes issue with this person
如果你觉得这个人...
Why should we listen to you You cut the line yourself.
我们为什么要听你讲话 你也是一个插队的
I most certainly did not.
我确定一定以及肯定没有
I saw you.
我亲眼看到的
If you're feeling dizzy
如果你觉得头晕
it's because the tables have turned.
那是因为风水轮流转
Excuse me I paid someone to wait in line for me
你听好 我是付钱请人替我排队
and then when I arrived he left
等我到达以后 他就走了
so what you saw my good woman
所以你这女子亲眼所见的
was "swapsies" not "cutsies"
叫"换"人 不叫"插"队
Oh no no no no wait
不行不行 等等
I ask you all again. A show of hands.
我再问一遍 请举手
Who here takes issue Well stop moving
谁对这个人... 别走了
He's gonna get in
他就要进去了
Buddy let it go. No I can't.
-兄弟 随他吧 -不行 我做不到
This isn't right.
这样不对
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
No I could've done more.
不 我还能更努力
Now now you denigrated the memory
乖啦 你把我们对伟大人权运动先驱的
of a great civil rights pioneer.
美好记忆都摧毁了
That's all anyone could ask.
你做的已经够多了
To be honest I'm surprised you cared about the wedding at all.
老实说 我没有想到你居然会在乎那场婚礼
I'm still human Penny.
我也是个人 佩妮
Not getting invited to my own son's wedding
自己儿子的婚礼不被邀请
is difficult to ignore.
很难不在意
I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受
She didn't invite any of us.
她也没有邀请我们
It was spur of the moment
那是一时冲动下去结的
But we did get to see a live stream of it on the Internet.
但我们有在网上看直播
I could've watched it on the Internet
我也可以看网上直播啊
Thank you.
谢你啊
So if we would have asked you to come to Vegas
所以如果我们邀请你去拉斯维加斯
to see us get married you would've come
参加我们的婚礼 你会来的吗
No I would've said you're making a huge mistake.
不会 我会说你们犯了滔天大错
But an invitation would've been nice.
但邀请一下也算礼数做到了啊
You really think we made a mistake
你真觉得我们是错误吗
At the time I did.
当时我是那么认为的
But I I've never seen Leonard so happy
但我从来没见过莱纳德那么开心
so... perhaps I was wrong.
所以 也许是我错了
Okay.
好吧
Well um how about this
那这样吧
Maybe while you're still in town
趁着你还在城里
Leonard and I could have another small ceremony.
我跟莱纳德再办一次小仪式
You know if you're interested.
如果你想参加的话
I would find that perfectly acceptable.
我完全可以接受
She would find it perfectly acceptable
她说完全可以接受
You guys saw it We bonded
你们看到了吧 我们婆媳情深
Howie You doing okay
华仔 你没事吧
You've been in there a while.
你已经在里面待很久了
I'm fine. Be right out.
没事 马上出去
Am I an American hero
我算不算美国英雄
Well that's a good question Jim.
真是个好问题 吉姆
Don't you think once an astronaut leaves the planet
你不觉得一位宇航员一旦离开了地球
he's a hero to all the nations of the Earth
就成为世界英雄了吗
Okey dokey.
好的
I think I have time for one more question.
我应该还有空回答最后一道问题
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片