All right that's the last servo.
好了 最后一个部件
Behold the Mobile Omnidirectional Neutralization and Termination Eradicator.
人家看到的 是全方位运动 销毁终结切割器
Or...MONTE.
或者 Mont-E
Featuring one articulated razor sharp killing saw one polycarbonate grinding and flipping wheel
装有铰接式锋利锯齿 聚碳酸脂磨刀和转动轮
steel armor plate exoskeleton top and bottom and enough horsepower to drive a 110 pounds of mechanized death
从上到下为钢制金属板外壳 其马力足以将110磅的机械
from zero to holy crap in 4.8 seconds.
彻底毁灭 只需短短4.8秒
Is it wrong to say I love our killer robot
如果说我爱我们的机器人杀手 是不是大罪过?
As with my father I both love and fear it.
跟对我爸爸一样 我既爱它又怕它
All right enough chitchat. Let's destroy something.
好了 废话少说 我们来搞点破坏
1 2 3
1,2,3
Okay. What shall be first to taste the wrath of Monte
好了 让谁先来尝尝猛械的厉害
Maybe we should start small.
也许我们该从小的东西开始
Okay. Oh perhaps today is the day we finally find out...
好吧 也许今天我们最终可以搞清楚 这个魔法球里有什么了
Did it when I was four.
我四岁时就做过了
It's an icosahedral dye floating in tinted blue water.
是个二十面体染色物在蓝水里漂浮
Man call "spoiler alert" before you say things like that.
老兄 说之前给个"剧透"警告好吧
How about the toaster oven
烤面包机怎么样?
What did the toaster oven ever do to you
烤面包机咋得罪你了?
What did I ever do to Jimmy Mullins in the third grade
三年级时 我又咋得罪吉姆·马林斯了?
He still punched me in the face with my own fists.
他照样用我的拳头朝我的脸打了一拳
Sorry you little nerd you were just in the wrong boys' room at the wrong time.
抱歉 可爱的小呆子 你在错误的时间出现错误的房间
Gentlemen goggles.
同志们 护眼镜
This is an auspicious moment.
这可是个历史性的时刻
制造第一枚核武器和第一次登月
Like Robert Oppenheimer or Neil Armstrong
就像罗伯特·奥本海默和尼尔·阿姆斯壮
we need the appropriate words to mark this historic scientific event.
我们得编句合适的台词 来纪念这个有历史意义的科学事件
How about "Die toaster die"
"死吧 烤面包机 去死吧!"怎么样?
That'll do it.
我看行
All right what's next
好啦 接下来砍什么?
No I think I'm just going to stay in tonight and do laundry.
不了 我今晚要呆在家里洗衣服
Oh yeah this door got the full Monte.
噢 耶 这门被猛械毁了
Leonard
莱纳德?
What the hell
怎么回事?
Killer robot. We built it.
机器人杀手 我们造的
Yeah well it almost killed me.
是吗 它差点杀了我
If it wanted to kill you you'd be dead.
它要是想杀你 你早死了
So who exactly does it want to kill
那么 它到底想杀谁?
I'm sorry are you unaware of the upcoming Southern California Robot Fighting League Round Robin Invitational
抱歉 难道你不知道即将举行的 南加州机器人格斗循环邀请赛?
You know since I moved last year not all my mail has been forwarded.
知道吗 从我去年搬来以后 不是所有的邮件都被转寄掉
It's a big deal.
这可是件大事
There's an awards banquet and a dance afterward.
会有颁奖宴会还有舞会
Perhaps you'd like to come with me.
也许你会想跟我一起去
I know the other fellas would be really excited to see a girl there.
我相信其他人看见女生 肯定会很兴奋
How is it supposed to be a dance if I'm the only girl
如果就我一个女生去 怎么能叫舞会呢?
Well that may be a slight exaggeration.
好吧 也许这么说有点夸张
You'd be the only doable girl.
你是唯一可以上的女孩
You're a pig Howard.
你是头猪 霍华德
How is "doable" anything but a compliment
"可以上"是在赞美你 没别的意思
Howard why don't we just work on the robot
霍华德 我们还是搞机器人吧
Please Leonard not now.
拜托 莱纳德 现在不是时候
Once again Penny and I have begun our little tango.
又一次 佩妮和我开始了 我们的双人探戈
Our tango
我们的探戈?
The carnal repartee the erotic to and fro.
肉体的博弈 性欲的推拉
But as delicious as the appetizer might be
尽管开胃菜很美味
at some point we will have to succumb and eat the entr e while it's still...
我们还是该屈从 吃下主菜 趁它还是...
hot.
热的
I'm begging you stop talking.
求你了 不要再说了
Look normally I can just ignore you.
听着 通常呢 我无视你就好了
I mean I get it you're a little peculiar.
我知道 你有点古怪
You know like Sheldon.
就像谢尔顿
Excuse me Penny but in this room you're the one who's peculiar.
抱歉 佩妮 但是在这间屋里 你才是古怪的那个
Yeah you might be right.
嗯 也许你说的对
But back to you.
但是回到你身上
I know you think you're some sort of smooth talking ladies' man
我知道你认为自己是个 能言善辩的少女杀手
but the truth is you are just pathetic and creepy.
但事实是 你很可悲又恶心
So what are you saying
那么 啥意思呢?
I am saying it is not a compliment to call me "doable."
我的意思是说我是"可以上的" 根本就不是啥赞美
It's not sexy to stare at my ass and say Ooh
盯着我的屁股看并说 "喔~ 这肯定是果冻"
it must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that.
"因为果酱不会这样晃动" 一点也不性感
And most important we are not dancing a tango we're not to'ing and fro'ing.
还有最重要的 我们没有在跳探戈 我们没有你推我拉
Nothing is ever going to happen between us. Ever.
我们之间不会有什么 永远不会
Wait a minute. This isn't flirting. You're serious.
等一下 这不是在调情 你在说真的?
Flirting You think I'm flirting with you
调情? 你认为我在跟你调情?
I am not flirting with you.
我根本没有在和你调情
No woman is ever gonna flirt with you.
没有女人会和你调情
You're just gonna grow old and die alone.
你只会慢慢变老 孤独而终
Thanks for the heads up.
谢谢你的提醒
Howard where you going
霍华德 你去哪里?
I'm going home to live my creepy pathetic life.
我回家继续过我的 恶心的可悲的人生
Well someone had to say it.
总得有人说吧
What
什么?
He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.
他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛
Howard the phone is ringing
霍华德 电话在响!
Here's a crazy idea Ma Answer it
我有个疯狂的主意 老妈 接电话如何!
Hello
你好?
All right hold on.
好的 稍等
It's your friend Leonard
是你朋友 莱纳德!
He wants to know why you're not at school today
他想知道你为什么今天没去上学!
I don't go to school Ma. I work at a university.
我不是去上学 老妈 我在大学就职
That's a school Now pick up the phone
那就是学校! 快接电话!
I don't want to talk to anybody.
我谁都不想理
Should I ask Leonard to bring over your homework
要我叫莱纳德把你的家庭作业带来吗?
I don't have homework.
我没什么家庭作业的
I'm a grown man with a master's degree in engineering
我是个拥有工程学硕士的大爷们
Excuse me Mr. Fancy Pants.
抱歉 了不起先生
Want me to get you a Popsicle
想吃冰棒吗?
Cherry please
樱桃味的 好吧!
I ate the cherry. All that's left is green.
樱桃味的我吃了 只剩蔬菜味的了
You make me want to kill myself.
你让我真想自杀呀
What's going on
怎么了?
I don't know now they're just yelling about Popsicles.
不知道 他们正为冰棒问题吵呢
Sounds like Penny really got to him.
好像佩妮真地伤到他了
I'm not surprised.
我觉得不意外呀
Despite his hard and crusty shell Howard is a very sensitive man.
尽管霍华德用坚强的外壳来保护自己 其实他是个非常敏感的人
Do you know he writes poetry
知道他还写诗吗?
Mostly about men from Nantucket and hermits named Dave
大多是关于来自楠塔基特岛的人 和叫戴维的隐居士
but he does it with real sensitivity.
但他是用心去写的
Hey Hofstadter.
嘿 霍夫施塔特
Word around the pwasma wab is you built a wobot
等离止誓验室 谣传你们在造机器银
Yes we did Kripke.
对 我们造了 克里帕奇
His name is Monte.
他名叫猛械
Well if you have any dewusions about entering him against my wobot
如果你着梦操控他来 南加州机器银格斗循环邀请晒
the Kwipke Kwippler in the Southern California Robot Fighting League Wound Wobin Invitational
对抗我克里帕奇 克里骇人的机器银
aka the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.
又简称S.c.r.f.l.r.r.i
his name is gonna be Swrap Metal.
他就该改名叫金属废物银了
Come on is that really necessary
得了吧 真的非要这样吗?
Leonard I believe it is.
莱纳德 看来需要的
This is trash talk and trash talk is a traditional component in all sporting events.
这是上场前嘴上较劲 是所有竞技的传统部分
Kripke your robot is inferior and it will be defeated by ours
克里帕奇 你的机器人很差劲 会败在我们的脚下
because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution.
因为我们在设计与做工上都超越你
Also I'm given to understand that your mother is overweight.
还有 我听说你老妈是肥婆
Oh snap.
哇 够狠呀
Now of course if that is the result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony
当然 如果是腺分泌的关系 而没有懒散和贪食
I withdraw that comment.
我收回我的批判
What difference does it make Fat is fat.
哪有什么区别?胖还是胖呀
There are boundaries.
有分界线的
Tell you what forget the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.
听好了 忘了S.c.r.f.l.r.r.i.
Wet's settle this woboto a woboto.
偶棉来个机器银一对一吧
What do you mean
什么意思?
There's no guarantee we're gonna go against each other in the Wound Wobin
循环晒上我们不一定碰得上
so let's throw down.
咱现在就对决吧
You know unless you're afwaid.
要是怕怕就算鸟
We accept your challenge. Name a time and place.
我们接受你的挑战 定个时间和地点吧
Tomorrow 3 00 the kinetics wab.
明天 3:00 动力学实验室
Make it so.
就这么说定了
No don't make it so. Barry we can't fight you tomorrow.
不 别定下来 贝瑞 我们明天不能和你战斗
Our engineer is incapacitated.
我们的工程师崩溃了
What's wrong with him
他怎么了?
He's depressed because he's pathetic and creepy and can't get girls.
他可悲又古怪 找不到女人 所以他抑郁了
We're all pathetic and cweepy and can't get girls.
我们都可悲又古怪 找不到女人
That's why we fight wobots.
所以我们才玩机器银格斗
If you're not there you'll be exposed to widicule.
如果不出现 就等着当笑柄吧
I'm curious what part of America is that accent from
我很好奇 他这说的是啥方言啊?
Hey you got a minute
嘿 有时间吗?
Yeah come on in. What's up
有 进来吧 啥事呢?
I need you to apologize to How... Get out.
- 我需要你去给霍华德道... - 滚出去
Come on. Wolowitz won't come out of his house and we need him for a robot battle.
行行好吧 沃尔伍兹不肯出来 我们的机器人大战需要他呀
Well then have the robot go and get him.
那让机器人找他去
The robot didn't hurt his feelings.
机器人又没伤他自尊
His feelings needed to be hurt.
他就是欠骂
He's been in bed for two days.
他躺在床上两天了
Yeah probably with a blow up doll.
那也好 可能是和充气娃娃玩呢
He's not with a...
他没有和...
Does it really matter who or what he's with
他和谁在一起玩真的重要吗?
The guy is devastated.
那家伙崩溃了
Oh please how could I possibly devastate Howard
请问 我怎么可能把霍华德弄崩溃?
Okay don't take this as a criticism
好吧 我不是批评你
but you kind of have that overexposed to gamma rays thing going on.
但你有时会发生暴露在致命的 伽马射线之下那种状况
What does that mean
那啥意思?
You know like most of the time you're the easygoing Bruce Banner
比如 大多数时候 你是和气的你
but then when you get angry you kind of turn into like you know...
但当你生气时 就好像变成了...
I turn into a bear
成熊了?
Seriously Gamma rays Bruce Banner
不是吧? 伽马射线? 你?
You didn't get The Incredible Hulk from that
这都联想不到绿巨人?
Never mind. Just please go talk to him.
没关系 只是请你去和他谈谈
And say what That I didn't mean it because I meant it.
说啥呀? 说我并不是那个意思 可我就是那个意思呀
Well maybe you can go at it from a different angle like um
也许你可以从另外一个角度来谈 比如 嗯
you see a glimmer of goodness in him and you only said what you said
你在他身上看到善良的闪光点 你那天那么说只是
because you want to nurture it and make it shine.
因为你想鼓舞它 让它放大闪光
Okay let's try it this way.
好吧 试试这个方法呢
Remember the day that we first met
还记得我们邂逅那天
and you asked me to go to your boyfriend's apartment to get your TV back
你让我去你男朋友家里 替你把电视要回来
and he was nine feet tall and he took my pants off and you said...
他有九英尺高 把我裤子都扒了 然后你说...
What was that What did you say
什么来着? 你说什么来着?
Oh yes. You said you owed me one.
噢 对了 你说你欠我个人情
Okay come on that's not fair.
嗷 得了吧 这不公平
I came home with no pants.
我没穿裤子就回家了
Fine I'll go over there tomorrow.
得 我明天去一趟
Thank you.
多谢
I should probably give you a heads up about his mother.
我该提醒你 要当心他妈妈
What about her
她怎么了?
She's a delightful woman. You'll love her.
她是个讨喜的人 你会爱上她的
Howard there's a blonde girl Patsy here to see you
霍华德 有个叫帕西的金发女郎来找你!
Who
谁?
Okay now she's saying it's Penny.
噢 这回她又说自己叫佩妮
I don't want to talk to her.
我不想同她说话
Ma
妈!
She ran past me.
她径自跑了过去
Was I supposed to tackle her
我应该把她扑倒?
So I just came by to see how you were doing.
呃 我只是过来看看你怎么样了
I'm fine.
我没事
Good. Your mom seems nice.
很好 你妈妈看上去不错
People move away from her on the bus.
她坐公车的时候 别人都离她远远的
What do you want
有何贵干?
Okay look. Howard I just want to apologize.
好 听着 霍华德 我是来道歉的
For some things that I have said.
为我说的一些话道歉
About you.
关于你的话
I've been informed that you have feelings.
有人告诉我说你也是有感情的
And apparently I have hurt them.
而显而易见的是 我伤害了它们
So I'm sorry.
所以 我很抱歉
Howard.
霍华德
Fine. You're sorry. Good bye.
好 你很抱歉 再见了
So... you're okay
那么... 你还好吧?
Hey I'm a big boy.
嘿 我是个大男孩
I'm not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman.
我不会因为某个女人的 随意评论而受创伤的
I mean get over yourself.
我是说 你别臭美了
Okay. Well bye.
好 那么 再见了
So close.
就差一点儿
Oh my God. That's Kripke's robot
噢 我的天呐 那是克里帕奇的机器人?
As you can see the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble.
如你所见 克里骇人正把这辆 雪佛兰跑车史得粉碎
I can't watch anymore.
我不能再看下去了
Sheldon we have to call it off.
谢尔顿 我们得叫停它
We don't have that option.
没有这个选项
We've accepted the challenge.
我们接受了挑战
We can't run away from a fight.
我们不能临阵退缩
Oh please we've spent our whole lives running away from fights.
噢 得了吧 我们不是一直 都在临阵退缩么
Personally I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size.
个人而言 我都能从比我小一半的 篱笆墙当中找个洞钻过去
Impressive as that may be Monte is not us.
你说的可能没错 但猛械可不是我们
Monte has no fear.
猛械无所畏惧
Sheldon did we all not just watch the same video
谢尔顿 难道我们看的不是同一个录像?
Kripke's robot just had angry sex with a mid sized automobile.
克里帕奇的机器人刚刚虐完一辆中型汽车
You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we're up against
但你忽视了一个事实 我们已经对敌人了如指掌
and we can modify Monte so that he's prepared.
所以我们可以改装猛械 让他做好迎战的准备
You want to prepare him
你想让他做好准备?
Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself.
给他装个膀胱再穿条短裤 他就可以吓得尿裤子了
Excuse me but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz
抱歉 不过没有沃尔伍兹 我们怎么进行改装?
Have you heard from Penny yet Not yet.
- 佩妮那有信了没? - 还没
Have faith gentlemen. We don't need Wolowitz.
打起自信来 先生们 我们不需要沃尔伍兹帮忙
Engineering is merely the slow younger brother of physics.
工程学只是物理学 发育迟缓的小弟罢了
Watch and learn.
瞧好了 学着点
Do either of you know how to open the toolbox
你们俩有谁知道怎么开工具箱么?
And then when I was 14 I met Marcy Grossman.
之后 在我十四岁的时候 我遇见了马尔西·格罗斯曼
She was so beautiful.
她是拉摸美丽
She just got her braces off but they left a little of the overbite.
她刚摘掉牙套 但还是有点龅牙
It was so hot.
真是火辣
Like a sexy little chipmunk.
就像只性感的小花栗鼠
I didn't have the courage to ask her out
我没有勇气约她出来
but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show.
但我在初三的才艺表演上 给她献了一首歌
Aw that sounds sweet.
喔 真贴心
Marcy Grossman is sunshine
马尔西·格罗斯曼就是阴天的
On a cloudy day
一缕阳光
When it's cold outside
在天寒地冻时
Marcy Grossman is the month of May
马尔西·格罗斯曼就是那热情的五月
Oh it's cute.
噢 真是可爱
I guess you'd say
我猜你会说
What can make me feel this way
什么才能让我有这种感觉
Marcy Grossman Marcy Grossman Marcy Grossman
马尔西·格罗斯曼,马尔西·格罗斯曼,马尔西·格罗斯曼
Talkin' 'bout Marcy That's great.
- 谈论着马尔西 - 真棒
Grossman.
格罗斯曼
Oh it's fun.
噢 真有意思
And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth
然后她撅着那张性感的花栗鼠小嘴
and spit in my hair.
朝我头发上淬了口唾沫
Which brings us to tenth grade.
之后就是高一的事了
Howard do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard
霍华德 你觉不觉得有时 自己太心急太过火了?
Look at me.
看看我嘛
What chance do I have if I don't try too hard
太心急太过火 我怎么可能会有机会?
Well... you'd have a terrific chance.
这... 你的机会大大的有
I mean you're smart you're funny. You have a cool job.
你聪明风趣 又有份好工作
You build stuff that goes into outer space.
你做那个飞到外太空的东西
I guess.
也是啊
Look I'm telling you I've known you for like a year and a half
跟你说哦 我认识你也有一年半了
and this is the first time I feel like I'm talking to a real person.
这次我才觉得我是在跟你真人讲话
And you know what I like him. He's a nice guy.
而且你知道不 我喜欢他 他人不错
You really think so
你真的这么想的?
Yes.
是啊
I don't know.
这我还真的不知道
I do.
我知道
Nice little bot you've got here.
你这小机器人不错嘛
I'm aware.
这我知道
What's this do spin Yep. At 3400 RPM.
- 这是干嘛用的? 转齿? - 对 3400转每分钟
It can cut through steel like it was wubber.
它切钢就像切橡皮一样
Neat.
Good work.
做得不错
Sheldon we've got to call this off.
谢尔顿 我们要赶快取消
No Leonard.
不要 莱纳德
For years merciless thugs like Kripke have made my life a series of painful noogies
多少年了 像克里帕奇一样的无良恶霸 让我的生活悲惨不堪
抓住手臂来回扭以产生剧痛
and humiliating wedgies and the insensitively named Indian burns.
既被痛打又受尽凌辱 还有印第安刑
That stops now.
这些就此打住!
But Sheldon we don't have a chance.
可是谢尔顿 我们没可能的
The only improvement you were able to make on the robot was to put fresh batteries in the remote.
你现在能给这机器人改进的 就是给它遥控器换块新电池
What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers from a fatal flaw
你没发觉的是克里帕奇有一个致命伤
overconfidence from his robot's massive size and its overwhelming power.
他对机器人大体积超能量的过度自信
That's not overconfidence. That's observation.
那不是过度自信 那叫观察
Trust me Kripke will fall easy prey to my psychological warfare. Observe.
信我 克里帕奇很快就会倒在 我的心理战上的 观察吧
Kripke.
克里帕奇
I would ask if your robot is prepared to meet its maker but as you are its maker
我想问下你的机器人准备好见它制作人没 不过既然你是他的制作人了
clearly the two of you have met.
很明显你们是见过面了
What is his pwoblem
他脑子怎么鸟?
Way to bust out the Jedi mind tricks dude.
学绝地武士心理战还差得远 伙计
I just want to make sure that we're all clear.
我只是想确认下我们说好了
Standard robotic fighting league rules apply.
按照标准机器人格斗联盟规则
Are you cwazy This is a stweet fight.
你是疯了不成? 这是个街战
The stweet has no rules.
街战哪有什么规则的?
He's right Leonard. The paradigm is to the death.
他说得对 莱纳德 一直到死为直
I will however give you the opportunity to concede my superiority now
不过我现在给你们个机会承认 我是比你们优越
and offer me your robot as the spoils of war.
然后把你的机器人给我当战利品
Never.
永远都没可能!
I'd rather see Monte dead than in your hands.
我宁愿猛械死都不要落到你手里
That could be easily arranged.
那真是小菜一碟
Ready set go
各就各位准备开始?
Do it.
来吧
All right then. Weady. Set. Go.
那好吧 预备 开始
Come on Sheldon you got this.
来吧 谢尔顿 你可以的
Indeed. We are prepared for anything he can throw at us.
当然 我们做好了万全准备 他怎么对我们都不怕
That's new.
这招是新的
Run Monte run Go Monte
- 逃啊 猛械! 逃! - 闪啊 Mont!
Monte Go go go go
- 猛械! - 跑! 跑! 跑! 跑!
Don't hurt us don't hurt us don't hurt us
别伤害我们! 别伤害我们! 别伤害我们!
Well so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood.
好了 弥补儿时心灵创伤就到此为止了
I did this.
是我干的
Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride.
猛械被杀都是因为我的傲慢跟自大
No matter what anybody says this is my fault.
不管别人怎么说 这都是我的错
No one's arguing with you dude.
又没人在跟你争
I got your text. How bad is... Oy.
我收到你短信了 它有多烂... 噢
Forget the robot. What happened to you
先别管那机器人了 你是怎么了?
He slipped and fell.
他不小心滑倒了
Yes I slipped and fell. In the bathroom.
是 我不小心滑倒了 还是在浴室里
Bounced right off the tub.
被浴缸弹起来了
Yes now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don't treat them with respect.
对 现在他知道了 如果他不尊重浴缸的话 浴缸会给他好看的
Yeah.
那是
They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed.
趁你闭眼时就给你一拳
So what do you think Howard
你觉得怎样 霍华德?
It's not that bad right
也不算很烂 对吧?
Oh no. A little electrical tape some solder... Are you insane
噢 不算 用点电线包布 一些焊剂... 你是疯了还是怎样?!
I've seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this.
太空探测器坠毁在沙漠都比这死相好看
You're right. Monte's gone.
你说得对 猛械走了
We'll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I'll speak.
我们明早去埋了它 做个简单的仪式 我来主持
Leonard you'll play your cello.
莱纳德 你要拉你的大提琴
Sheldon honey aren't you getting a little carried away
谢尔顿 亲爱的 你是不是有点走火入魔了?
I mean it's just a toy robot.
我是说 这不就是个机器人嘛
Just a toy robot
不就是个机器人嘛?
Penny.
佩妮
I know I got it.
我知道了 这就去
Sheldon I'm sorry.
谢尔顿 对不起
Well don't get the wrong idea.
别以为我吃亏了
The way I see it I'm halfway to pity sex.
在我看来 她很快就会因为同情 然后跟我做爱了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片