Leonard...
莱纳德
I've got terrible news.
我有个天大的坏消息
What's going on
怎么了
Before I tell you perhaps I should soften the blow.
在我说之前 或许需要给你点心里缓冲
You're face is pleasingly symmetrical.
你的脸对称得很讨喜
Just tell me.
你就说吧
A Swedish team of physicists
一个瑞典的物理学家团队
is trying to scoop our super fluid vortex experiment.
想要抢先一步进行我们的超流体漩涡实验
Oh well that kind of stinks.
好吧 这是有点恶心
"That kind of stinks"
什么叫"有点恶心"
Why aren't you more upset
你应该要更不爽啊
Did I soften the blow too much
我刚才给你缓冲太多了吗
Because this here is more like a Picasso painting.
因为这副尊容更像是一幅毕加索的抽象画
What are we going to do
那我们要怎么办
Perform the experiment immediately.
立刻进行实验
I'd love to but we need liquid helium
我也想 但我们需要液氦
and our shipment's on back order for a month.
而我们订的氦要晚一个月才到
A month What Are you kidding me
什么 一个月 你跟我闹呢
That would have been a good time for you to soften the blow.
现在就很适合你给我做心里缓冲啊
That shirt brings out the blue in your eyes.
这T恤能衬托出你那深邃的蓝眸
Thank you. Aren't you sweet.
谢谢 你嘴真甜
Let's go check to see if the university
我们去查查大学里
has any helium in reserve.
还有没有氦气存货吧
Did you know that I almost didn't wear this shirt today
你知道我今天差点就不穿这件衣服吗
Hey Barry we're in trouble.
巴里 我们碰到了麻烦
We need liquid helium
我们需要液氦
does the department have any we can use
系里有多余的可以让我们用吗
Sorry there's a shortage.
抱歉 这东西有些短缺
And what we do have I need for my quantum excitation study.
而仅有的存货 我要拿来做量子激发研究
But you won't need much for that.
你那个实验不需要用多少啊
True but if it's successful
的确 但如果成功了
I'm having a party with balloons.
我开派对要拿来灌气球啊
Come on Barry there's a Swedish team
别这样 巴里 有个瑞典团队
trying to run our experiment before us.
想抢先进行我们的实验
Can't you spare any
你真不能匀一点给我们吗
Be honest if the shoe was on the other foot
你们老实说 如果今天换我碰到这情况
would you do this for me
你们会愿意帮我吗
Yes. No chance.
-会 -不可能
What are you doing
你帮倒忙呢
He said be honest so I was honest.
他说老实说 所以我老实说啊
Didn't your mother tell you It's the best policy.
你母亲没教你吗 诚实为上
So what do you say
所以你意下如何
Hell no.
下辈子吧
He could've softened the blow.
他可以给我们点缓冲再说的
第九季 第六集
Why do you need Kripke
你们为啥需要找他要氦气
Can't you just go to Party City for helium
你们不能直接去派对用品店买点吗
We'd have to go to every Party City in California.
我们得跑遍它们全加州的店才够
Sounds like you on Cinco de Mayo.
听起来就像5月5日节时的你啊
在节日当日会有各种派对 舞蹈等等
墨西哥节日 庆祝某场战役的胜利
Hey people were still talking about that party
我办的那个派对到5月7日
on siete de Mayo.
还有人赞不绝口呢
Leonard if that Swedish team beats us
莱纳德 如果那个瑞典团队赢了我们
I will never be able to enjoy anything from their country again.
我此生都再也不愿享用那个国家的东西了
Which is a shame because Swedish meatballs
那真挺可惜的 因为瑞典的肉丸
are my favorite toothpick delivered meatball.
是我最爱的用牙签插着吃的肉丸
If you need liquid helium so bad I know a guy
如果你们真迫切需要液氦 我认识个人
who can get you some if you don't ask too many questions.
他能帮你们搞到 前提是不许问太多问题
Who is he Where does he work
-他是何方神圣 -他在哪儿工作
How does he get the helium
他怎么能搞到氦
How many questions are too many questions
问多少问题才算是太多问题
Maybe he's not for you.
或许他不适合你们
Four questions. There answer's four.
四题 答案是四题
Hey you know who went out on a date the other night
你知道之前谁晚上去约会了吗
Stuart.
斯图尔特
Oh good for him.
那恭喜他啊
I thought so too.
我也这么觉得
So is she like homeless or framing him for a crime
所以这妞是无家可归还是要栽赃陷害他
He's using some kind of dating app on his phone.
他在手机上装了一个约会软件
Oh which one
叫什么
Maybe we can get Amy to try it.
或许我们能让艾米也试试
I don't know.
不知道
Stuart can you come in here
斯图尔特 你能过来一下吗
He tried to explain it to me.
他试着跟我解释过
It shows you pictures of people nearby
上面会显示出附近的用户
you swipe them around it looks kind of like a game.
你能左右滑动换人看 看起来像个游戏
Oh and if you lose the game you have to go out with Stuart.
如果你游戏输了 你就得跟斯图尔特约会
What's up
找我干嘛
Can you show us that dating app
你能给我们看看那个约会软件吗
Oh yeah sure.
可以啊 行
This thing has changed my life.
这软件真是改变了我的人生
Wow. So how many girls have you met
所以你约到了几个姑娘
Two.
2个
I probably don't need to mention
我想我不用多说
there's an entire number between that and zero.
2跟0之间相隔了"1"个世界吧
Well so how does it work
这软件怎么用
Uh well it it shows me all
上面会显示出
the single women in a five mile radius
方圆八公里内所有使用这软件的
who are using the app.
单身女子
If I like the way they look I hit "Thumbs up."
如果我喜欢她们的长相 那就点"赞"
If I don't "Thumbs down."
如果不喜欢 就点"烂"
Oh what would make you give a girl a thumbs down
那怎么样的情况会让你给姑娘点"烂"呢
First time it happens I will let you know.
首次发生时 我会告诉你
Oh hey. I just heard back from the liquid helium guy.
我收到那个氦气男的回信了
What's he say
他怎么说
He's got what we need and can meet us tonight.
他有我们要的东西 可以今晚交易
Oh really
是吗
You know I don't like buying things at night.
你知道我不喜欢晚上买东西
January 7 2009.
2009年1月7日
I went to the Ralph's at 11 30pm to pick up
我晚上11点半去买
Cracklin' Oat Bran for the morning and what did I see
隔天早餐要吃的燕麦片 然后我看到了啥
The man restocking the cereal shelves.
在给早餐谷物架补货的店员
That's right. And what did he do
没错 他干嘛了
He handed you the box directly and called you Stretch.
他直接把早餐片递给了你 然后叫你瘦竹竿
It's like it was yesterday.
伤心往事历历在目啊
Do you want liquid helium or not
那你到底还想不想要液氦了
Of course I do.
我当然想要啊
I don't want that Swedish team scooping us.
我不想被那个瑞典团队捷足先登
Then I'm going to tell him we're in.
那我告诉他我们同意
Leonard wait. This is highly unethical.
莱纳德 等等 这非常不道德
We're just bending the rules a little.
我们只是稍微变通一下
We have grant money to do the experiment
我们有进行实验的拨款
so we're going to spend it on the helium we need.
所以我们拿这款项去买实验需要的氦
It's not like when Dr. Goldfarb
这又不像戈德法布博士
claimed he bought an electron microscope
对外声称自己买了一个电子显微镜
and he was really just keeping
而真相是他在
a Russian girl in an apartment in Van Nuys.
在加州范奈司的金屋藏"金丝猫"
Was she helping him with his research
那女孩帮他做研究吗
Sure.
"当然"
So are we doing this
我们到底要不要买
Okay but where does he get the helium
好吧 可他的氦是从哪里弄来的
Remember Don't ask too many questions
还记得吗 不许多问
Uh but this is violating university code.
但这有违我们大学的校规
A little but...
稍微有点 但...
if I may quote Einstein
爱因斯坦曾说过
"The pursuit of science calls us
"追求科学需要我们
to ignore the rules set by man."
抛开一切规章制度"
All right do it.
好吧 买吧
Tell him we're in.
告诉他我们同意见面
Done.
好了
I can't find that quote on the Internet.
我在网上查不到爱因斯坦那句话
Did you make that up
是不是你瞎编的
Before I answer
在回答之前
may I just say your skin has never looked better.
我得先说 你的皮肤也太好了吧
Aren't you just made of sugar.
你的嘴呀 跟抹了蜜一样
I'm not sure how I feel about this.
我不确定对此该作何感想
Oh come on just let him put the app on your phone.
放心 就让他把软件装你手机上吧
Yeah Stuart got two dates with it.
对啊 斯尔图特约到了两个妞呢
One of which would've ended in sex had she not said no.
其中一个要没拒绝我 早发展到床上了
Okay all set.
好了 装好了
Okay let me see.
让我看看
Nope nope
不行 不行
nope...
不行
Oh he's cute
这个帅气
Doesn't a teardrop tattoo
泪滴图案的纹身
mean he murdered someone
不是代表他曾杀过人吗
And he's sad about it.
他对此感到痛心啊
Hey I thought you were gonna be out late
我以为你很晚才会回来呢
If you wanted me to stay out later
如果你想让我晚点回家
you should've given me more spending money.
就应该给我多点零花钱啊
What are you guys up to
你们在干什么
We put Amy on a dating app
我们帮艾米注册了约会软件
and we're seeing what's out there.
现在在看上面都有什么人
Oh fun Let me see.
有意思 让我看看
Uh no...
不行
no uh definitely not.
不行 绝对不行
What was wrong with that guy
这人哪里不好了
Uh he's Indian.
他是印度人
We've already got one of those.
我们已经有一个阿三哥了
Ooh we should find a nice Latino.
我们应该找一个拉丁帅哥
It really round us out.
让我们这个小团体更完美
Hey I want to try.
我想试试
Uh excuse me c can I have my phone back
不好意思 能把手机还给我吗
Hang on I'm trying to find you the next great love of your life.
等等 我在帮你寻找下一位挚爱呢
The man who will father your children.
你未来孩子的父亲
Okay yes or no on white guy with dreadlocks
好了 脏辫雷鬼头的白人怎么样
看起来乱七八糟几百年没洗的辫子头
That must be him.
那一定是他
Oh of course.
肯定啦
An nondescript white panel van.
一辆没有标识的全白面包车
You may be familiar with it from the sentence
以下这句话你可能会听着耳熟
"Their bodies were found
"他们的尸体
in a nondescript white panel van."
是在一辆没有标识的全白面包车内找到"
What's up
你们好
Uh I'm Leonard.
我是莱纳德
This is my friend I'm Skippy.
-这位是我的朋友 -叫我兽主甘
Skippy Cavanaugh.
兽主甘·卡瓦诺
Great.
You got the cash
钱带来了吗
Uh yeah uh right here.
带来了 在这里呢
Wait hold on hold on.
等等 且慢且慢
How do we know that you're not gonna
我们怎么知道
take the money and drive away
你不会拿了钱就跑
What ya doing Skippy
你这是干嘛 兽主甘
Exactly what 1970s television crime dramas have taught us.
这是跟70年代的罪案连续剧学的
You give us the helium first.
你先把氦给我们
Oh how do I know you're not gonna
我怎么知道你们会不会收了货
drive away without paying me
不给钱就跑啊
Guess I'm not the only one
看来我不是唯一一个
who watches '70s television crime dramas.
会看70年代罪案连续剧的人
Look you can trust us.
听着 你可以信任我们
We're respected scientists.
我们是受人尊敬的科学家
Well he is.
他是
I'm a wedding planner
我是一名婚礼策划师
who can't find love himself.
然而自己却找不到真爱
It's ironic but the point is
虽然很讽刺 但重点是
we can't trust you.
我们无法信任你
You're a sketchy character in a parking garage.
你只是个在停车场的鬼祟男
Yeah well from my perspective
没错 在我看来
that's how you two appear to me.
你们俩也是鬼祟男
Well I never thought of it like that.
我从未这样想过
Boy frame of reference will just sneak up on you won't it
天啊 参照系让人措手不及
My friend does make a decent point about the money.
我朋友对钱的担心不无道理
I don't feel comfortable just handing it over up front.
我也觉得先给钱不妥
Ah ah ah no money no helium.
不给钱 不给氦
Seems we're at a uh stalemate.
看来我们陷入了"逼和"的局面
Not technically.
严格来说不算
In chess a stalemate refers to a situation
在国际象棋中 "逼和"指的局面是
in which there are no remaining moves.
无棋可动 无路可走
Uh you have plenty of moves available.
你还有很多条路可以选
You could beat us up and steal the money.
你可以揍扁我们 然后把钱拿走
You could kill us you know.
你也可以杀了我们
Really you're only limited by your imagination.
你只是被自己的想象力限制了
All these years I've been using "stalemate "
这么多年来 虽然我嘴上说"逼和"
when I really mean "impasse."
但我真正要表达的是"僵局"
I feel foolish.
我感觉自己好傻
I don't think it matters if this is a stalemate
这都不重要 不管这是"逼和"
or an impasse or a Mexican standoff.
"僵局"或是"墨西哥对峙"
率先让步的局面
意为对峙多方为了个人利益而不愿放下武器
What are we gonna do here
我们现在应该怎么办
Oh whoa whoa how can it be a Mexican standoff
等等 这怎么能算"墨西哥对峙"呢
Everybody knows you need three sides for that.
谁都知道这种情况得有三方对峙
Not necessarily.
不一定
Uh many argue the essence of a Mexican standoff
很多人争论"墨西哥对峙"的本质在于
is that no one can walk away from the conflict
就是没人能够全身而退
without incurring harm.
却毫发无伤
Hmm I don't follow.
我没听明白
Let me give you an example.
我给你举个例子吧
Earlier today
今天早些时候
I decoded the headers on your e mail
我破解了你电邮的标头隐藏资讯
and I know that your name is Kenneth Fitzgerald.
我知道你的名字叫肯尼斯·菲兹杰拉德
From that I figured out where you live and where you work.
然后我找出了你的住址和工作地点
Now to make this a Mexican standoff
现在 要把情况变成"墨西哥对峙"
I would say something like uh
我会说些类似这样的话
"You give us the helium or I'll turn you in to the authorities."
"给我氦气 不然我就去当局告发你"
Is that a threat
你这是在威胁我吗
Yeah exactly. See you're getting it.
没错 看 你开始懂了嘛
Yeah well I know where you work all right
好呀 我也知道你们在哪里工作
And if you mess with me I'll report you
如果你们想整我 我就举报你
then I'll pound your asses into the ground.
然后我会把你俩揍得亲娘都认不出
Perfect Now we really are in a Mexican standoff.
太棒了 现在这才叫"墨西哥对峙"
Is this one of those times
是不是又到了那种
where I've won the battle but lost the war
我赢了战役 却输了战争的局面
Afraid so Skippy.
恐怕是哦 兽主甘
I told you we shouldn't go shopping at night.
我就说咱们不该晚上出来买东西
All right let's all just calm down.
好了 大家都冷静一下
Nobody wants to report anybody.
谁都不想举报谁
No I don't like this. I'm out.
我不喜欢跟你们做买卖 我要走了
No no no. Wait don't go.
别别 等一下 不要走
Just let me explain.
请听我解释
We're physicists and we're trying to prove a hypothesis
我们是物理学家 我们只是想证明
that we've been working on for over a year.
一个我们研究了一年的假设而已
Really What's the hypothesis
真的吗 什么假设
Space time can be interpreted as
时空可以用
the surface of an n dimensional superfluid.
一个N维超流体的表面来解释
Could be could be.
有可能哦 有可能
Go on.
说下去
Okay but now there's this Swedish team that read our paper
现在有一个瑞典团队读了我们的论文
and they're trying to beat us to our own discovery.
想抢先我们一步获得实验成果
We really need this helium.
所以我们真的很需要这罐氦气
And I'm sorry I lied about
抱歉我之前撒谎
being a wedding planner who can't find love.
说我自己是没人爱的婚礼策划师
Although I am currently single if you know anybody.
不过我现在的确是单身 你有人可以介绍给我吗
Here's the money. Can we do this
钱给你 买卖能继续吗
Okay.
好吧
It's a shame about those scientists ripping you off.
那些占你们便宜的科学家实在太不要脸了
I expected a higher ethical standard
我还以为瑞典的朋友们
from our friends in Sweden.
道德标准会更高呢
It's actually pretty common in our field.
这事在我们学术界其实挺常见的
Not much you can do about it.
我们也拿他们没办法
Well for the right amount of money
如果你们出的价够高
if you know where they live
又知道他们的住址
there's uh plenty we could do about it.
我倒是知道好多种对付他们的"办法"
Did you hear that Leonard
听到了吗 莱纳德
There's plenty we could do about it.
我们有好多种对付他们的办法呢
Do you have a card
你有名片吗
Okay here we go.
好了 出来啦
Now everyone can see.
现在大家都能看到了
All right.
好的
Where do we stand on cross eyed Mike
大家觉得斗鸡眼麦克如何啊
You know he won't be looking at other girls.
好歹他不能乱瞟看别的姑娘了
Unless they're sitting on the end of his nose.
除非她们坐在他鼻头上
Okay okay okay. Thumbs down.
好 好 好 按"烂"
Next.
下一个
Ew check out his tiny teeth.
看看他那一嘴小牙齿
He looks like a man dolphin.
他好像一只人形海豚
Wait if he's good in bed she can throw him a fish.
如果他床技超群 你可以丢一条小鱼作奖励
I love you Amy.
我爱你 艾米
Okay I'm starting to feel guilty.
我开始有罪恶感了
Aren't we being a little mean
我们是不是太毒舌了啊
That's a fair point.
你说得对
We wouldn't make fun of someone like this to their face.
我们肯定不会当着本人的面这么取笑他
Look it's Stuart
看 是斯图尔特
You may want to leave the room.
你最好回避一下吧
Right this way Uncle Harvey.
这边请 哈维叔叔
Will you stop with that already
你能不能别装了
I'm trying not to attract attention.
我这是在避免引人注意
And tipping his hat to the cleaning lady didn't do that
你让他向清洁女工脱帽致意还不够引人注意吗
She said "Buenas noches." What was he supposed to do
她说了"晚安"[西语] 我叔叔还能怎么做
Let's just start the experiment.
我们还是赶紧开始实验吧
Leonard we should probably have our story straight
莱纳德 我们应该把故事编圆了
in case we get caught.
以防到时被抓住
We're not getting caught.
我们不会被抓的
Well you can't be sure of that.
你又不能保证这一点
What if the helium dealer rats us out
万一卖氦气的人出卖我们呢
What if Kripke asks where we got it
万一克里普奇问起这氦气的来历呢
What if the university checks my family tree
万一学校查了我的家谱
and finds out I don't have an Uncle Harvey
发现我根本就没有一个哈维叔叔怎么办
The dealer doesn't care Kripke has no authority over us
卖家没这么无聊 克里普奇又管不着我们
and you being related to a metal container
而你和金属罐子有亲属关系
would explain a lot.
反而更能解释你的种种
Help me hook this up.
帮我把它接起来
What
怎么了
Well did you see this sticker What is it
-你看到这个贴纸了吗 -怎么了
It's partially torn off but the segment that remains reads
虽然掉了一大半 不过剩下部分还依稀可见
"Property of" and the letter "U."
专属财产和一个U字
It's probably USC or UCLA.
可能是南加大 或加州大学洛杉矶分校吧
Yeah but what if it's "Property of U.S. Government"
但万一指的是美国[U.S.]政府专属财产怎么办
There's a national helium reserve in Amarillo Texas.
德州的阿马里洛就有一个国家氦气保护区
If this was stolen from there
如果这个是从那里偷的
we're accessories to a federal crime.
我们就犯下了联邦重罪
Let's not jump to conclusions.
别这么快就下结论
A lot of things start with "U."
U可以指好多东西呢
That's true.
你说得对
There's the U.S. Air Force
可以指美国空军
U.S. Department of Defense U.S. Navy
美国国防部 美国海军
"You" And I are going to jail.
还可以指你和我一起吃牢饭
Listen we can do the experiment as planned
听着 我们可以按计划做完实验
and beat the Swedish team to the punch
让瑞典人哭着回家找妈妈
or we can kiss our dreams good bye
或者我们可以和科研梦吻别
because we were to afraid to break a few rules.
因为我们不敢违反一点小规则
Ma'am.
女士您好
Okay does everyone remember the rules
好了 大家都记住规则了吗
If he's shirtless one sip.
如果他没穿衣服 喝一口
Posing with a pet two sips.
带着宠物摆姿势 喝两口
Pet and shirtless chug like it's your job.
带宠物又没穿衣服 猛灌
And pull
开始
I have that same underwear
这条内裤我也有
Chug
Mm Amy you're getting a text.
艾米 你收到条短信
Oh um give me that.
给我
"I had a great time last night."
"昨晚玩得很愉快"
戴夫 昨晚过得很愉快
No no st stop reading that.
停停停 都别看了
Who's Dave I...
-谁是戴夫 -我...
You went on a date last night
你昨晚上去约会了
Are you seeing someone
你在跟谁交往吗
No it it's not like that.
没有 不是那样的
"And I'd love to take you out again"
"我很乐意再约你出来玩"
Amy What
-艾米 -什么
Can't believe it. Oh my God.
-难以置信啊 -我的神啊
Okay it's like that.
好吧 就是那样
Thank you for coming back.
感谢你能回来
Yeah well normally I wouldn't
没事 通常情况下我不会的
but my daughter's having a sleepover and there's only
可我女儿跟她的朋友们今晚在我家住
so much screaming and Katy Perry a man can take.
尖叫加水果姐姐已经超越我的承受极限了
颇受小女孩到青少年女性喜欢
美国知名女歌手 歌曲大多唱女性自强自尊
Anyway if you could just give us our money back
总之把钱还给我们
you can have your helium and we'll be on our way.
你拿走你的氦气 我们马上走
Yeah well is there something wrong with it
好 它有什么问题吗
No nothing. We just changed our mind.
没有 我们只是改变主意了
He has glasses and I'm a know it all
他是四眼田鸡 我是自以为是的瘦竹竿
we are not built for prison.
我俩不适合蹲监狱
Yeah I hear you.
也是 有道理
Well you're good guys so I'll uh...
你们俩是好人 所以我...
I'll take the helium off your hands.
我会把氦气拿走
Thank you.
谢谢你
But you ain't getting your money back.
但是钱不能还给你们
You're taking advantage of us
你是想占我俩便宜吗
We clarified nomenclature together.
我们不是一起弄清过语义吗
Look I enjoy semantic digressions as much as the next guy
虽然我跟普通人一样都爱听语义教学
but uh this is business.
可是在商言商嘛
You know what
算了
It's fine. Keep the money.
就这样吧 钱你留着
We just want to be done with this.
我们只想赶紧脱手
No problem but I am gonna have to charge you
没问题 但我得跟你们收点
a small helium restocking fee.
氦气退货费
I don't understand.
我不懂了
He wants more money.
他想再要钱
Well it better not be more than a thousand dollars
那最好别超过一千美金
that's all I've got on me.
我身上就这么多了
That's exactly how much it is.
正好就是那数
Finally
终于
something breaks our way.
有个顺利的事了
I can't believe you're seeing someone
不敢相信你居然在跟人约会
and we don't even know about it.
而我们什么都不知道
Yeah why wouldn't you tell us
对 你为什么不告诉我们呢
Because it's new and weird
因为这事才开始 又很奇怪
and I'm just trying to figure it all out.
我自己还在摸索阶段
And I knew if I told you guys
而且我知道 如果告诉了你们
I had been out with a few people
我已经跟几个人约过会了
that you'd get way too excited about it.
你们肯定会表现得太过兴奋
A few people
还几个人
What Amy
-什么 -艾米
So are we allowed to ask how it's going
所以我们能问问 进展如何吗
It's going fine.
还行
It's mostly just been meeting people for coffee.
基本就是跟人见面喝个咖啡
Wha...
什么
I thought we were all...
我以为我们每次都要...
Never mind.
当我没说
I I thought you weren't ready to start seeing people.
我以为你还没准备好跟别人约会呢
Well I don't have much experience dating
我没什么约会经验
so I decided it would be good for me
所以觉得多出去见见世面
to you know get out there a little.
对我来说是好事
Well good for you.
挺好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
And how many guys have you gone out with
你已经约过几个人了
Please be less than two.
拜托不要超过2个
Three. Damn it.
-3个 -靠
Well the Swedes might beat us
虽然我们可能会被瑞典人打败
but at least we won't get gang noogied in prison.
可起码不用在监狱里被人"头皮转转功"
Is Ernest Goes to Jail the only prison movie you've seen
监狱电影你是只看过《监狱宝贝蛋》吗
1990年的家庭搞笑犯罪电影
It scared me straight Leonard.
那电影把宝宝我吓乖了 莱纳德
Hey I've been thinking.
我想了想
I was being petty.
是我太小气了
You can have my helium.
你们可以用我的氦气
Thank you Barry.
谢谢你 巴里
But you have to add my name to your paper.
但你们的论文得加上我的名字
That's preposterous.
太荒谬了
I don't know seems fair.
我觉得挺公平的
You can't do it without me.
没我你们也做不成实验
Can you give us a minute
给我们一分钟
Take your time.
慢慢商量
I'll walk out backwards for dramatic effect.
为了做效果 我会慢慢倒退出去
I don't like being extorted like this.
我不喜欢这样被敲诈
Especially by him of all people.
尤其还是被他
Me neither but what other choice do we have
我也不喜欢 可我们别无选择
I promise this is the last time.
我保证这是最后一次
It's says right here on the Wikipedia
维基百科上写着呢
"A Mexican standoff is a confrontation between
"墨西哥对峙是由至少三方
at least three parties."
相对而立的结果"
How can you trust Wikipedia
你怎么敢信维基百科
if they use "between" to refer to three parties
他们居然用"相对而立"形容三方
They should've used "among " right
它们应该用三足鼎立 对不对
Or "amongst " if they were feeling whimsically archaic.
或者鼎分三足 如果他们想带点古风古韵
All right enough with the chitchat.
好了 别聊这些闲话了
Are we gonna watch Ernest Goes to Jail or not
我们到底还看不看《监狱宝贝蛋》了
Absolutely.
当然了
But don't be surprised if this movie sets you
但如果这部片子把你吓到从此老实做人
on the straight and narrow.
你可别太吃惊
I am open to change.
我这人乐于改变
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片