Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Hey Stuart. What are you doing here
斯图尔特 你在这里干什么
Oh I'm living here again.
我又住在这里啦
Do uh Howard and Bernadette know
霍华德和伯纳黛特知道这事吗
Or is like a possum in the walls kind of thing
还是像负鼠那样 住在墙壁里在夹缝中生存
No. I needed a place to stay
不 我需要个地方住
and with the baby coming
而且宝宝快出生了
I figured they could use some extra help.
我觉得他们需要多个人手来帮忙
Hey tomorrow who wants to paint the nursery
明天谁愿意粉刷婴儿室
I'll do it.
我做
Why do you get to do it I'm the artist.
凭什么让你做啊 我可是个艺术家
Just because you're starving doesn't make you an artist.
你吃不饱饭不等于你就是个艺术家
Just because I look sickly doesn't mean I'm starving.
我一脸菜色也不等于我吃不饱饭啊
Howard
霍华德
I think I'm in labor.
我好像快生了
Oh. Oh okay. Okay.
哎呀 哎呀 好的
Uh uh uh I can do this.
那个那个 包在我身上
We have a plan.
我们早有准备
Somebody please tell me the plan
谁来告诉我需要准备什么
I'll get the hospital bag.
我去拿待产包
I'll pull the van up.
我去发动车
Meet you outside in two minutes.
2分钟后门外集合
Team Baby go
宝宝特工队 行动
时至今日
Oh man.
天啊
This is really happening.
终于到了这一刻
You doin' okay
你还好吗
Here comes another contraction.
又来一波阵痛了
Let's pick it up
加速啊
All right hold on.
好 坐稳了
I'm gonna drive like we do in India.
我要用我们印度当地的方式开车了
Get out of my way you syphilitic dogs
死一边去 你个梅毒贱狗
Stop that This isn't India.
别这样 这里不是印度
Fine.
好吧
What do one point three billion people know about having babies
堂堂13亿人口大国的人哪懂生孩子的事啊
Sorry. I know you were just trying to help.
对不起啦 我知道你也是想帮忙
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too. We're good.
我也爱你啦 没事的
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
The Earth began to cool
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
That all started with a big bang
Bang
By aBU 201612
第十季 第十一集
Amy
艾米
Wake up.
醒醒
Wh... What's wrong
怎么了
It's midnight.
现在是午夜
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Okay you can have this back in the morning.
这个东西先没收 早上起床后还你
This is for you.
这是给你的
I was going to wrap it
我本来打算把它包好
but touching Scotch tape gives me the heebie jeebies.
但是想到要碰透明胶布我就浑身发毛
I'll put in on the list with peaches and felt.
我会记得你不喜欢胶布 桃子与毡制品
What is this
这是什么
A functional MRI of my brain.
我大脑的功能性磁共振成像
I did Sudoku before they took it so I'd be ripped.
我在拍之前做了一把数独来显得更脑力惊人
I love it. Thank you.
我喜欢 谢谢你
And it's not just an MRI.
而且玄机不止如此
The orbitofrontal cortex is lit up
我的大脑眼窝前额皮质是亮起的
because I was thinking of you.
因为我当时想着你
Sheldon
谢尔顿
We seem to be moving on to the annual coitus portion
我们貌似又来到了你生日庆典中的
of your birthday festivities.
年度交媾仪式了
Is that okay
可以吗
I didn't put on my come hither plaid PJ's for nothing.
不然我穿诱人格子睡衣是为啥呢
You hate Scotch tape but you love Scotch plaid.
你讨厌透明[苏格兰]胶带 却喜欢苏格兰格纹
You are a mystery.
迷一般的男人啊
Guys wake up
你们快起床
Bernadette's having her baby
伯纳黛特要生啦
Come on we're going to the hospital
起床 我们要去医院了
I guess... I guess we should stop.
我想... 我想我们得先停下
Yeah. I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Childbirth looming coitus
生孩子 差点交媾
This is a banner night for female genitals.
这可真是个女性生殖器官的精彩之夜
Now I see three of you.
旁边有三个男的
Do we know the father or is this some Mamma Mia nonsense
知道谁是生父吗 还是像《妈妈咪呀》那样
但是妈妈的三个旧情人中 并不知道谁才是生父
这部音乐剧中 女主角结婚想请父亲来
I'm the father.
我是孩子的爹
Okay Dad how far apart are the contractions
孩子的爹 阵痛间隔是多久
No idea. Ask him.
不知道 问他
12 minutes.
12分钟
12 minutes Why are you here
12分钟吗 那你们来干嘛
Aren't we supposed to get here an hour and a half early
不是应该提早一个半小时到场吗
This is a hospital not the airport.
这里是医院 不是机场
I'm sorry. It's our first time.
对不起了 我们第一次生孩子
It's okay.
没事的
This little one will be here before you know it.
小家伙很快就会出生了
Do we know what we're having
知道会是男孩还是女孩吗
No we're keeping it a surprise.
不知道 我们想留个惊喜
Old school. Nice.
传统作风 我喜欢
Not that old school. He knows.
也没那么传统 他知道
You see I was at the doctor's office
是这样嘛 我当时在医生办公室嘛
the folder was right there so I took a peek.
然后孩子档案就放在那边嘛 我就偷看一眼嘛
And talking like this doesn't make it less creepy.
就算你这么说 那件事也还是很变态嘛
Sweetheart go home.
亲爱的 你先回家
Come back when the contractions are five minutes apart for an hour.
等阵痛间隔5分钟持续一小时后再来
I'm sorry. That's ambiguous.
抱歉 这说得有点不清楚
Is it five minutes apart starting at the top of the hour
这间隔五分钟是包含第一次的这一个小时
or five minutes apart starting with the first contraction
还是第一次5分钟间隔阵痛后一小时
so essentially like 65 minutes
所以基本上就是维持65分钟后
I'm just throwing this out there
我就随口这么一说
but home births are very popular these days.
但这年头家中分娩也挺流行的
Sheldon what took you so long
谢尔顿 为什么你拖这么久
Wolowitz might hand out cigars.
生孩子父亲都会发雪茄庆祝
I had to find my bubble gum cigar
所以我得找出我的泡泡糖雪茄
so I could join in without looking foolish.
到时才能不像个傻逼地加入大家
Damn I need my inhaler.
靠 我得去拿我气喘药
Just don't smoke.
你别跟着抽就好啦
No I went down the stairs too fast.
不是 是我下楼跑太快
Don't come to the hospital. We're headed home.
别来医院 我们要回家了
Oh that was fast. Did she sneeze the baby out
这也太快了 她是打喷嚏把孩子打出来了吗
We showed up too early. We'll keep you posted.
我们太早就去医院了 有新情况再通知你
Okay well we'll talk to you guys later. Bye.
好吧 那我们之后再联系 再见
She said not to come. It's gonna be a while.
她说先别去 还得一阵子
Well first deliveries can be slow.
第一胎是有可能拖很久
I am starting to rethink the Flash onesie I bought this kid.
我开始犹豫买给这孩子的闪电侠哈衣对不对了
I found it but it's empty.
我找到了 但是里面空了
Well it doesn't matter. We're not going to the hospital now.
无所谓了 我们现在先不去医院了
Are you sure I'd really like to.
你确定吗 我还挺想去的
Well should we uh head back up
那我们是不是要... 再回去啊
Come on guys.
大家来嘛
We're all awake. Why don't we go to a diner or something
反正都起来了 一起去个小餐厅之类的啊
Oh uh I don't know.
不知道啊
Sheldon you don't want to do that do you
谢尔顿 你不想去的 对吧
It doesn't matter what I want.
我想不想去不是重点啊
It's your birthday. You decide. Oh my God
-今天是你生日 寿星最大 -天啊
It's your birthday Let's do something fun.
是你生日啊 一起去做点好玩的
Well we could go to a bar.
我们可以一起去酒吧
Well...
这个嘛...
Okay I can breathe again. Babe they want to have sex.
好了 我又能呼吸了 亲爱的 他们想做爱
Oh of course
当然啊
The annual birthday booty spectacular
年度生日庆祝打炮大典
That's a bit childish isn't it
你这样有点幼稚了吧
I'm sorry and what flavor is your bubble gum cigar
真不好意思啊 你的泡泡糖雪茄啥口味来着
Grape. I find it the most mild.
葡萄 这口味最温和
All right well you two go have fun.
好吧 你们俩去好好快活
If we find my backup inhaler maybe we can get frisky.
如果我找到备用药 我们也能快活一把
Oh you sexy wheezy little man.
你个性感气喘吁吁小家伙
Do you really need to record this
真的有需要录下来吗
You'll be happy I did.
以后你会感谢我的
Okay little one here we are back at home
好啦 小家伙 我们又回家来了
because you weren't quite ready to come out yet.
因为你还没完全准备好降生到这个世界上来
You wanted to make an entrance. I get it.
你隆重登场 我懂
And here's your daddy.
你老爸在这呢
When he tries to tell you he used to be cool
当他想骗你说他过去很酷的时候
you can see he wasn't.
你可以眼见为实知道他并不酷
All right enough with the camera.
好了好了 别录了
Well this is not for me. This is for the baby.
这又不是为我录的 是为宝宝录的
Some day she's gonna want to see this.
有一天她会想看的
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Who's gonna want to see this
你说谁会想看的
I I said she
我说的是"她"
but lots of things are she
但好多事物都是用"她"指代的
boats and cars
比如船啊 车啊
whales. Like thar she blows.
鲸鱼啊 比如 "瞧她喷水啦"
You're doing great.
圆场圆得好极了
Raj
拉杰
Well okay I'm gonna sign off now.
好吧 我先不录了
This next part may contain some adult language.
接下来这部分可能包含一些儿童不宜的语言
How could you
你怎么能这样
We made it this far without knowing
我们坚持到现在都不知道宝宝性别
and you ruined it
全被你毁了
Well you guys have no idea how hard it is
你们根本不知道守着这么大个秘密
to know something like this and not say it
却谁也不能告诉有多难
You told me it was a girl and I didn't say it.
你早就告诉我是女儿了 我就没泄密
Raj You were supposed to keep that to yourself.
-拉杰 -你不该说出来的
Oh yeah. I guess it is hard.
是啊 看来是挺难的
So... where were we
那个 我们之前进行到哪了
Well I believe
我很肯定
we were kissing like randy teenagers
我们之前正像欲求不满的青少年那样热吻
and your nose was whistling ever so slightly.
你的鼻子因为不通气轻轻地发出吹哨声
I'm sorry.
不好意思啊
Oh don't be.
没关系的
You were like a foxy tea kettle.
你就像一只性感的茶壶
Well shall we start over
我们要重头来过吗
Very well.
好的
What's wrong
哪里不对头吗
I'm not sure.
我也说不好
Earlier tonight things began organically
今晚早些时候 我们是自然而然开始的
and now it's feeling forced
现在感觉是为了做而做
like all the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels.
就像电影《加勒比海盗》那些续集一样
Okay that makes sense.
好吧 这么说也有道理
I mean the mood's a little different now.
气氛的确是有点变了
We we don't have to rush.
我们不必急着做的
Oh I know
我知道
but Leonard and Penny think we're doing it
但莱纳德和佩妮以为我们已经开搞了
and I don't want to disappoint them.
我不想让他们失望
And the mood continues to change.
气氛继续急转直下
No and also I don't want to disappoint you. I...
不是的 我当然也不想让你失望 我
You know come on. It's your birthday.
来吧 今天是你生日
I can soldier through this.
我能咬牙挺过去
H Hold on.
等一下
I think I might have a little surprise
我觉得我有份小惊喜
that might help get things back on track.
或许能帮我们重回正轨
Intriguing.
真撩人
Is back on track a hint
"重回正轨"是不是提示我
that it has something to do with trains
小惊喜和火车有关
No.
不是
Because if it did have to do with trains
因为如果和火车有关
and you were gonna give... It's not about trains
-而你又要 -和火车没关系
Oh. Not even a cozy sleeper car on the Orient Express...
连东方快车的舒适软卧都...
Stop talking about trains
别再提火车了
Who's killing the mood now
还嫌别人破坏气氛呢
Found the backup inhaler. Want to have sex
我找到备用气喘药了 想爱爱吗
Well I didn't until I heard that.
听到你这么说不想也想了
Hang on. I'm counting.
等一下 药还得憋几秒
It's okay. Mm.
好了
Hello
有人在家吗
Howard and Bernadette kicked me out
霍华德和伯纳黛特把我踢出来了
because I told them they're having a girl
因为我告诉他们宝宝是女儿
Oopsy I did it again.
糟糕 又说漏嘴了
Maybe if we're quiet he'll go away.
如果我们不出声 或许他会离开
You're gonna have to be quieter than that.
可你这不就出声了吗
Can I look yet
我能睁开眼睛了吗
One second.
马上
All right you can open your eyes.
好了 你可以睁开眼睛了
I thought I'd let Harry Potter
我想就让哈利·波特的魔法
make things hotter.
让气氛变得"特"辣热起来吧
Wowza.
要命了
I got a Gryffindor robe for you.
我给你买了葛莱芬多的长袍
A Gryffindor sleeping with a Hufflepuff
葛莱芬多的人和赫奇帕奇的人搞在一起
How scandalous.
竟有这等桃色丑闻
You naughty girl.
你个淘气丫头
根据《哈利波特》故事设计的主题公园
You went to the Wizarding World theme park without me.
你居然不带我自己去了魔法世界
I did.
没错
Am I in trouble
我惹上麻烦了吗
Yes you're in trouble
你麻烦大了
you went to Wizarding World without me
你居然不带我自己去魔法世界
Wait what just happened
等等 怎么风云突变
You know I've been wanting to go.
你明知道我一直想去的
Sheldon do you really want to argue with me
谢尔顿 你真的想在我生日这天
on my birthday
和我吵架吗
Oh you're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ooh. Happy birthday to me.
祝我生日快乐
Hello...
有人在家吗
Is this about the baby
是宝宝有新情况了吗
No. People just keep kicking me out everywhere I go.
不 只是我走到哪都被人拒之门外
Good. Then you're used to this.
很好 反正你都习惯了
Hey Bernadette's water broke
伯纳黛特的羊水破了
Come on Everyone to the hospital
快走 都到医院去
You have got to be kidding me
有没有搞错
Just try to relax. We'll be there any minute.
试着放松点 我们随时就到
Stuart stop driving like an old man.
斯图尔特 别再像老头子一样开车了
Speed it up a little.
开快点
I'm not an old man
我才不是老头子
I just can't see at night.
我只是一到晚上就看不清楚
Here comes another one.
又开始宫缩了
Hey Squinty the gas pedal's on the right
老斜眼 右边那个才是油门
All right hang on.
好吧 坐稳了
If you see any pedestrians just call 'em out.
如果你看到前面有路人 叫他们闪开
Howard and Bernadette's kid
霍华德和伯纳黛特的宝宝
might be born on your birthday.
可能在你的生日出生
How cool is that
这很酷吧
Yeah but I thought this baby was supposed to ruin
是啊 但我以为这个宝宝本该毁掉的
their sex life not mine.
是他们的性生活 不是我的
This is not how I imagined this day going
这一天和我想象得一点都不一样
I should be with them right now.
此时此刻我应该陪在他们身边的
Well it is their child.
可这是他们的宝宝啊
I know that.
我当然明白
But to be fair I've spent nine months
但平心而论 我花了九个月时间
helping Bernadette get ready for this baby.
帮助伯纳黛特做好迎接宝宝的准备
And Howard spent five minutes conceiving it.
霍华德不过花了五分钟让她怀上宝宝而已
And I'm being generous.
说五分钟都是给他面子了
Five minutes
才五分钟
We must be doing it wrong.
我们肯定哪里做错了
It took us hours.
我们一做好几个小时呢
And and the worst part is
最糟糕的部分是
that they kicked me out and let Stuart stay.
他们居然把我赶走 让斯图尔特留下
I understand but this is a special day for them.
我理解你 但这特别的一天是属于他们的
Can you just try and let it go
你能不能别再计较了
She's right.
她说得对
You know I just learned Amy went to a theme park without me
我刚刚得知艾米不带我自己去了主题公园
but I'm not going to ruin her birthday.
但我不会毁了她的生日
I'll wait and ruin 24 individual hours
我会等 在接下来一年里
sprinkled throughout the year.
一次一小时 不定时毁足她24小时
Deep breaths slow breaths.
深呼吸 慢慢地呼吸
I'm so thirsty. Give me more ice chips.
我还是很渴 再给我点碎冰
Sorry. I... thought these were room ice chips.
抱歉 我以为这是随屋赠送的碎冰
I'll go get some more.
我去再拿些来
Uh Stuart while you're out there
斯图尔特 既然你出去了
don't come back.
就不用回来了
Okay.
So what are we gonna name this kid
我们给这孩子取什么名字呢
Now that we know she's a girl
现在我们知道了是女孩
it kind of ruins my plan for Wally Wolowitz.
沃利·沃罗威茨这名字算是泡汤了
Could name her after your mom.
可以用你妈妈的名字
Debbie
黛比
No.
算了
She hated that name.
她讨厌这个名字
Did she have a middle name
她有中间名吗
Melvina.
玛尔维娜
Let's keep thinking.
我们继续想想
It sucks that she's not here.
真讨厌 她不能在这陪着我们
I know.
我懂
She would've been the best grandma.
她还在的话 一定会是最棒的奶奶
She did always have candy in her pocket.
她的口袋里的确总是有糖果
Yeah.
是啊
I was 20 years old before I figured out
我到20岁时才明白
Tootsie Rolls weren't naturally warm.
巧克力卷并不是自带温度的
I didn't know her five minutes and she asked
我刚认识她五分钟 她就问我
Are you a Milky Way or a Snickers girl
你爱吃星河巧克力还是士力架
Thank God you answered right we wouldn't be here today.
谢天谢地你答对了 否则我们现在哪能在这里啊
It's hard to believe Howard's having a kid.
真难相信霍华德要做父亲了
Yeah.
就是
Penny you're the one who introduced him to Bernie.
佩妮 是你把妮妮介绍给他的
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry
我得说多少次对不起才行啊
It's not just Howard and Bernadette. I mean
不仅是霍华德和伯纳黛特
look how far we've all come.
看看我们的变化
You two got married.
你俩结婚了
Sheldon and I are living together.
谢尔顿和我同居了
But if my mom asks we have bunk beds.
但如果我妈问起 就说我们睡的上下铺
Penny was a struggling actress when we met
我们刚认识时 佩妮是个落魄的小演员
and now she's a successful pharmaceutical rep.
现在她是成功的医药代表
Okay you don't have to say struggling every time.
你不用每次都强调落魄
You can just say actress.
说演员就行
Howard went to space.
霍华德上过太空
Bernadette got her doctorate.
伯纳黛特获得了博士学位
Sheldon Howard and I are working with the government
谢尔顿 霍华德和我在为政府做
on our quantum gyroscope.
量子陀螺仪
We've all come a long way.
我们都有了长足的进步
There's a lot to be proud of.
很多都值得骄傲
For God's sake just drive in the knife why don't you
老天爷 你们干脆一刀捅死小爷算了
What's your problem Well you're all thinking
-你发什么疯 -你们都认为
that I'm the only one who hasn't done anything worthwhile.
我是唯一一个没有任何建树的人
I was not thinking it.
我没这样想
Although now that you point it out it is undeniable.
不过既然你自己挑明了 这的确是不可否认的事实
Raj if it's any consolation
拉杰 希望这话能让你心理平衡一些
I'm no better off than I was ten years ago.
我和十年前混得一样惨
Oh yay
好棒
I have a doctorate in astrophysics
我是天体物理学的博士
and I'm every bit as awesome
我和面色苍白的
as the pasty faced owner of a comic book store
漫画店老板一样"优秀"
Raj Show some compassion.
拉杰 有点同情心好吗
Those are things that we think but don't say.
这些话只能想 不能说出来
Excuse me.
失陪了
Sorry Stuart.
抱歉 斯图尔特
Hey I'm in a hospital and I'm not the patient.
我在医院 但不是病人
I'm fine.
我乐着呢
Come on Bernie breathe.
好了 妮妮 呼吸
Remember what you learned in birthing class.
还记得在生产课上学的吗
I remember thinking this is stupid
我记得我觉得这样做很傻逼
and I was right
我是对的
Do you want me to get the nurse
要我叫护士吗
No If one more person puts their fingers near my uterus
不要 再有人胆敢将手指靠近我的子宫
I'm gonna cross my legs and snap 'em off
我会用"夺命剪刀脚"将手指掰断
I've come to peace with my relationship with my parents.
我与父母的关系得到了缓解
That was a big milestone for me.
对我来说这是重要的里程碑
Oh speaking of personal growth
说到个人成长
I recently tried eating Swiss chard.
我最近尝试吃了瑞士甜菜
You know I didn't swallow it but Amy said it counted.
我只嚼没咽 但艾米说这样就很棒了
Still a loser or did you turn things around
依然是废柴吗 还是说你离开的这段时间
while you were gone
扭转乾坤 咸鱼翻身
You know Raj honey
拉杰 亲爱的
you're being too hard on yourself.
你对自己太严苛了
When I first met you you couldn't even talk to women.
我刚认识你时 你甚至不敢跟女人说话
I mean you couldn't even talk if one was in the room.
只要房间里有一个女人 你就不敢出声
Oh great now I can say
很好 现在我可以说
things like I can't believe you're breaking up with me.
"我真不敢相信你要和我分手"
Why are you breaking up with me
"你为什么和我分手"
Yes I'll still help you move.
"是 我还是会帮你搬家的"
Anyone else want to try
还有人想试试吗
Uh yeah I got something.
我有话要说
Raj
拉杰
not everybody could be a dog owner.
不是所有人 都能做狗的主人
Oh what Did your doggie break up with you too
怎么啦 你的狗狗也和你分手了吗
Hey I bought M&Ms at the vending machine
我在自动贩卖机买了巧克力豆
and two bags came out.
结果出来两包
I bought the first one
第一包是我买的
it didn't fall.
投币后没出来
Here.
She's here the baby's here
她出生了 宝宝出生了
Congratulations
恭喜了
How's Bernadette
伯纳黛特好吗
Tired but great.
很累 但是很好
They're both great.
母女都平安
Does the baby have a name yet
给宝宝取了名字吗
We have named her Halley.
我们给她取名叫哈雷
Oh like Halley's comet.
哈雷彗星的名字
Exactly.
是的
Also like the comet Bernadette said
与哈雷彗星相同的还有一点
she's not gonna have sex with me for another 75 years.
伯纳黛特说她每隔75年才和我上床一次
That's not a real thing he's just joking.
这不是真的 他只是开玩笑
I'm gonna get back.
我要回去了
Thank you for staying up I can't wait for Halley to meet
感谢你们的陪伴 我迫不及待想让哈雷见见
her new aunts and uncles
她的叔叔阿姨们
and godfather.
还有教父
Really
真的吗
Of course.
当然
You hear that Stuart
听到了吗 斯图尔特
I've got a dog and a godchild you have nothing
我有狗有教女 你屁都没有
Oh look at all the babies
看这些小宝宝
Some will be successful
有些会成为成功人士
some may be homeless.
有些可能会做流浪汉
It's fun to think about.
想想就觉得有趣
I wonder which one's Halley.
不知道哪个是哈雷
Kind of hard to see the names.
很难看清楚名字
Mm that one kind of looks like Bernadette.
那个长的像伯纳黛特
They all look the same to me.
我觉得都长一个样子
Guys
伙计们
she's my goddaughter
她是我的教女
I think I'll know when I see her.
我想我看到她时会认出来的
That one.
那个
Well that was quite a day.
好累的一天
It was.
是的
Bernadette had her baby
伯纳黛特生了孩子
I made it to Wizarding World
我去了魔法世界
and now it is time to complete your birthday celebration.
现在是时候完成你的生日庆典了
Hankius
听我所令
pankius.
宽衣解带
I was afraid you'd be too tired.
我还担心你会太累呢
Amy I just saw a magic train
艾米 我刚看到了魔法火车
and reported somebody for cutting the line.
还举报了有人插队
If that's not foreplay I don't know what is.
如果这都不算前戏 那我不知道还能怎么戏了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片