Oh my God. I love this chicken.
天啊 我爱死这鸡肉了
Oh you know what they say
常言道 金肉 银肉
best things in life are free.
比不上免费的鸡肉
Okay you're right. I eat your food a lot.
是是是 我是吃了你不少东西
Now how about this
不如这样吧
You can raid my fridge anytime you want.
我也让你随时去我冰箱找东西吃
Oh that's very kind of you.
还真是"良心"发现啊
Next time I have a hankering to wash down a D cell battery
等下次我想吃"汁多味美"的一号电池
with a jar of old pickle juice
再配一罐陈年腌瓜汁时
I'll come a knockin'.
我会去找你的
Hey Raj you didn't send your RSVP in.
拉杰 你没有回复我的婚礼邀请函啊
I'm suppose to ask you if you're bringing someone to the wedding.
我得知道你是否会带女伴来
I'll let you know.
我再通知你
Well can you make it soon
能快点吗
There's a battle royale going on over the seating charts.
有人在打擂台要抢婚礼席位呢
In one corner Bernadette's mom
擂台一角有伯纳黛特的老妈
in the other three mine.
而另三角 是我老妈
Yeah I hate wedding receptions.
我最讨厌去婚宴了
Yeah I wish the bride and groom would take a cue from Bilbo Baggins.
真希望新郎新娘能学学比尔博·巴金斯
戴上魔戒后 有隐身的功能
比尔博·巴金斯 《魔戒》人物 曾是至尊魔戒的持有者
Slip on the ring disappear and everyone goes home.
戴上戒指 隐身 大家就各回各家
Mm you liked Professor Geyser's wedding.
你不是挺喜欢盖瑟教授的婚礼吗
They had a make your own sundae bar.
他婚礼上有个圣代自助吧
Oh that was a night to remember.
多么令人难忘的一夜啊
Do you know on one trip I just had a bowl of nuts.
告诉你 有次我从头到尾就只吃了碗坚果
Anyway you got to let me know if you have a plus one.
总而言之 你带不带人来都得赶紧通知我
Because if not my mom's trying to sneak in the doctor
你不带人的话 位子就让给那位
who sucked the fat out of her neck.
帮我妈脖子做抽脂的医生啦
All right uh fine.
好吧 行
I'm coming and I'm bringing somebody.
我会来 而且会携伴出席
Uh Koothrappali plus one.
库萨帕里 加个伴
Who you bringing
你带谁来啊
Who are you bringing
你又带谁来啊
He's bringing me who are you bringing
他带我来啊 你带谁呢
Wow what a bunch of Nosey O'Donnells.
哎哟 好一群多管闲事的美国佬啊
Come on who is it
说嘛 带谁呢
I'm not telling.
就是不说
I'm from Asia I'm mysterious deal with it.
我是神秘的亚洲人 天机不可泄露
Howard aren't having a make your own sundae bar
霍华德 你会弄个圣代自助吧吗
I don't think so.
应该不会吧
Well you should.
那我建议你弄一个
50% of marriages end in divorce
五成的婚姻都是以离婚告终
but 100% of make your own sundae bars end in happiness.
但十成十的圣代自助吧都是以幸福收场
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第五季 第二十集
Hello Mummy Daddy. How are you
妈妈 爸爸 你们好吗
Pretty good. Can't complain.
还行 没啥好抱怨的
Oh I'm sure you can.
亲爱的 你肯定行
Just give it a minute.
酝酿一下 抱怨自然来
Listen uh
是这样的
there's something I want to talk to you about.
我想告诉你们一件事
I wasn't ready until now but...
之前我一直没做好心理准备
I think it's time.
现在时机已到
It's finally happening.
终究还是发生了
You're coming out of the closet aren't you
你要出柜了 对吧
We love you and we accept your alternate lifestyle.
我们爱你 也能接受你不同的生活方式
Just... keep it to yourself.
你别...张扬乱搞就行了
No I'm not gay.
没有 我才不是同性恋
If anything I'm metrosexual.
人家顶多是都市花美男
What's that
那是什么啊
It means I like women as well as their skin care products.
就是 我爱女人 也爱她们的保养品
Well if you're not coming out
好吧 如果你不是要出柜
在印度 板球是非常火热的运动
why did you call us during the cricket semifinals
那干嘛还打扰我们看板球半决赛
I'm tired of trying to meet someone
在人海中寻觅真爱的日子 我过累了
and I think I'd like you to help me find a...
我想请你们帮忙我找个...
a wife.
老婆
And just to clarify...
我就问清楚
a female wife
是女性的老婆吗
Yes
是的
Matchmaking very smart move son.
包办婚姻 聪明的选择啊 儿子
Much better than marrying for love.
比自由恋爱的婚姻好多了
We married for love.
我们当初就是自由恋爱的啊
And it's been wonderful
所以过得多么幸福美满啊
Quantum physics makes me so happy.
量子力学真让我满心欢喜
Yeah I'm glad.
恭喜恭喜
It's like looking at the universe naked.
如同看着一丝不挂的宇宙
Hi. Guys got a minute
能打扰一下吗
Sure. What's up
行啊 什么事
Well I was thinking about Sheldon's little joke
我想到谢尔顿开的小玩笑
the other night about me eating all your food.
就那天晚上说我老蹭你们东西吃
Oh That was no joke. But...
那不是在开玩笑 不过...
I understand your confusion
我能理解你以为我是说笑
as I am our group's resident cutup.
毕竟我一直是咱们小团体中的笑话王
I'm sorry you are our resident cutup
不是吧 你还是小团体中的笑话王吗
Yes.
当然
Oh prove it.
证明一下
Knock knock.
敲敲门 敲敲门
Who's there Interrupting physicist.
-谁呢 -插嘴物理学家
当对方问牛怎么插嘴 你就用牛叫声[哞Moo]插嘴
这改编自插嘴牛的笑话
Interrupting phys... Muon
-物理学家怎么插... -介子[哞哞]
Anyway I got a little residual check from my commercial
言归正传 我收到了我广告的尾款
and I thought hey how about I get the guys
我想了想 不如给你们
a little thank you to pay them back
买点感恩礼物当做回报吧
So Sheldon...
所以呢 谢尔顿
ta da
你看
A vintage mint in box
未拆封的经典
1975 Mego Star Trek Transporter
1975年米果公司出产的星际迷航传送机
with real transporter action.
还会有真实的传送特效
Hot darn
帅爆了
Where did you get that
你去哪里买的啊
From Stuart at the comic book store.
斯图尔特的漫画店里买的
You went to the comic book store by yourself
你孤身一人走进了漫画店啊
Yeah. It was fun.
是啊 挺好玩的
I walked in and two different guys got asthma attacks.
我一走进 俩男的立刻被迷得哮喘发作
Felt pretty good.
感觉真爽啊
This calls for an expression of gratitude.
这个应该表示一下感谢
Ooh am I about to get a rare Sheldon Cooper hug
哟 是不是要给我一个罕见的谢氏拥抱
No not this time. Then they wouldn't be special.
这次不行 不然我的拥抱就掉价了
Thanks Penny.
谢了 佩妮
You're welcome.
不客气
Don't worry I didn't forget about you.
别担心 我没忘记你
Leonard I got you...
莱纳德 我给你买了
a label maker
一个标签机
Wow...
No it's great.
真好
Also mint in box. Mm.
也是全新没开封的
And I got you a transporter too
我也给你买了个传送机
Awesome
太帅了
Look it was actually designed for my vintage Mr. Spock action figure.
这是专门配我的珍藏版史波克模型的呢
Oh that's great Let's open them up and put him in there.
那太好了 我们快拆开把他放进传送机吧
Open it Oh good Lord no
-打开?! -老天啊 不行
Why They're just toys.
为什么 玩具不是拿来玩的吗
They're collectibles. They're mint in box.
-拿来收藏的 -全新没开封的
Come on. Can't we open one up and take a look
拜托 打开来看看也不行吗
No don't
不行
Once you open the box it loses its value.
一旦开封了就不值钱了
Yeah yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity.
我妈也曾教育我 要用这种态度对待童贞
Gotta tell you it was a lot more fun
不过我觉得 与其收着发霉
taking it out and playing with it.
不如拿出来多晒晒"太阳"
Are you sure you want us here when you meet this woman
你确定要我们陪你见相亲对象吗
Oh yes.
确定
In my culture it's expected
按照我们的习俗
to have a chaperone to oversee a first date.
相亲时就得带个伴来帮过过眼
Plus I want to make a good impression and no offense
况且我想留个好印象 说了你们别生气
but with you guys here I look like I'm six two.
跟你们在一起 我看上去就像一米八的
The nuns always chaperoned the dances at my high school.
我们高中舞会时修女也老是盯着我们
They used to make us leave room between us for the Holy Spirit.
她们总是要我们保持距离 留点空间给圣灵
Uh Hindus do the same thing.
印度人也这样
Except they leave room for a cow.
只不过他们留空间给牛
Listen I love your charming racist humor
我很欣赏你的种族歧视幽默感
but any chance you could not mock my religion while she's here
但能不能别在女人面前 嘲笑我的宗教信仰呢
Yesterday you made fun of me for eating lox.
你昨天还笑我吃熏鲑鱼呢
It's different your people don't worship lox.
那不一样 你们犹太人又不崇拜鲑鱼
Clearly you've never been to brunch with my cousins.
显然你没跟我堂兄妹吃过早午餐
So arranged marriages the parents just decide
包办婚姻是不是双方父母一旦决定
and then you have to get married
你们就得结婚
No no I get a say in it.
不是 我有说话权的
But I'm sure whoever shows up will be better company
不过我相信不管什么样的人来
杰迈玛大婶和巴特沃斯夫人均为食品品牌名称
than the threesome I've been having
都比跟杰迈玛大婶和巴特沃斯夫人
with Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth.
在厨房里玩3P要好得多
Excuse me are you Rajesh
请问 你是拉杰什吗
Ah yes.
我是
You must be Lakshmi.
你应该是拉克希米吧
Uh nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
我也是
Oh These are my friends.
这两位是我朋友
This is Bernadette. Hello.
-这位是伯纳黛特 -你好
And this is Howard. Nice to meet you.
-这位是霍华德 -幸会
You too. Please have a seat.
-幸会 -请坐
I'm thinking double wedding.
双重婚礼有戏了
Dr. Cooper.
库珀博士
Dr. Cooper
库珀博士
Is someone there
谁在说话
Down here. On your desk.
在这里 你桌子上
Spock
史波克
I need to speak with you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Fascinating.
太奇妙了
The only logical explanation is that this is a dream.
唯一合乎逻辑的解释就是 这是梦
It is not the only logical explanation.
做梦也不是唯一合乎逻辑的解释
For example you could be hallucinating
比如 你之所以产生幻觉
after being hit on the head by say
是因为被某物砸到头 比如说
a coconut.
椰子
Was I hit on the head by a coconut
我真的被椰子砸到头了?
I am not going to dignify that with a response.
我不想就此做出任何回应
Now to the matter at hand.
先说要紧事
You need to play with the transporter toy.
你要玩这个传送机玩具
But it's mint in box.
可这是全新没开封的
Yes.
没错
And to open it would destroy its value.
而且开封了就毁了它的价值
But remember like me
但你要记住 你跟我一样
you also have a human half.
也有一半人类血统
Well I'm not going to dignify that with a response.
我不想就此做出任何回应
Consider this.
你想一想
What is the purpose of a toy
玩具的意义在于什么
To be played with.
给人玩
Therefore to not play with it would be...
那么 不给人玩意味着...
Illogical.
不合常理
Damn it Spock you're right.
该死 史波克 你说得对
I'll do it.
我这就开封
Sheldon wait.
谢尔顿 等等
You have to wake up first.
你得先醒来
Oh of course.
当然
Set phasers to dumb right
先设好相位仪 对吧
Goodie goodie goodie
赶紧 赶快 马上
This is wrong this is wrong.
这样不对 这样不对
I'm so excited but this is wrong.
太兴奋了 可这样不对
I'm going to do it.
我要开封了
I'm doing it.
我在开封了
I did it.
开完了
That's what I always thought 1975 smelled like.
跟我想象中的1975年的味道一样
One to beam down Mr. Scott.
斯科特 送我下去
Aye aye Mr. Spock.
遵命 史波克
Energize.
启动
Energize.
启动
Don't be broken.
别坏啊
Oh please don't be broken.
求求你 千万别坏
What did you make me do
瞧你让我干的好事
Okay okay think.
冷静冷静 动动脑子
It's only logical.
这样完全合乎常理
My goodness that was delicious.
天啊 这真是太好吃了
Well I hope you saved room for chocolate lava cake.
我希望你还吃得下巧克力软心蛋糕
Impressive.
不错嘛
What goes into making something like that
你怎么想到做这个
Well you start out by trying to
其实呢 最开始
make chocolate souffl And when it falls you panic
我是想做巧克力酥的 结果失败了 我慌了
quickly change the name and voila lava cake.
赶紧改个名字 当当 就变成软心蛋糕了
I bet our parents are dying to know how things are going here.
我们的家长现在肯定很想知道进展如何
Well let's see.
一起看看
Yep three missed calls.
没错 有三通未接电话
Four missed calls two text messages
四通未接电话 两条短信
and a failed video chat. I win
一次视频聊天邀请失败 我赢了
So what are we going to tell them
那我们该怎么跟他们说呢
I'd like to tell them things are going well.
我觉得一切进展顺利
Me too.
同意
But before we get their hopes up
但在燃起他们的希望之前
we should probably make sure we're on the same page.
得先弄清楚我们的步调是否一致
Okay.
What page are you on
那你现在走到哪一步
I'm on the one where I'm under a lot of pressure
我现在走到 父母不断施压
from my parents to get married and settle down
逼我结婚定下来
and have a family
组建家庭
and I'm going to do it so they don't find out I'm gay.
所以我会乖乖结婚 好隐瞒我是拉拉的事实
Say again
你说什么
I'm gay.
我是拉拉
Like... dude on dude
好比男男
but with women
但你是女女吗
I know a fake marriage isn't an honest way to live
我知道假结婚的只是一场骗局
but you of all people should know how difficult it is
但你一定比其他人更理解 我们的文化中
to come out in our culture.
出柜是多么难以被接受
Why me of all people
为什么我比其他人更理解
Well there's a rumor back in New Delhi that you're
你老家新德里那里有传言 说你...
how shall we say
委婉点说好了
comfortable in a sari.
身穿男服 心在纱丽
I'm not gay
我不是基佬
Really The chocolate lava cake
真的吗 巧克力软心蛋糕
the little soaps in the bathroom
浴室的小肥皂
and I'm sorry but you're wearing more perfume than I am.
而且 你身上的"香水"味比我还重呢
That's Unbreakable by Khloe and Lamar.
那可是科勒和拉马尔的"固若金汤"
And for your information it's unisex.
顺便告诉你一下 这是中性香水
Fill in the blank.
玩个填空游戏吧
I love the nightlife...
我爱夜生活
I like to boogie.
我爱布"基"[舞蹈]
Got you.
露馅了吧
With women I like to boogie with women
是跟女人跳 我爱跟女人跳布吉
That's disappointing.
真让人失望
You were exactly the kind of phony baloney husband
你就是我想要的带"把儿"假老公
I was looking for.
最完美的人选
Thank you.
谢谢
And once again my baloney likes girls.
重申一次 我的"把儿"喜欢女人
W W Wait
慢着
You don't want to put a bite of that in your mouth
在没尝过我自制的香堤伊奶油之前
without trying my homemade Chantilly cream.
最好先一口都别吃
Yeah okay that time I heard it.
好吧 这次我听出来基味了
Oh dear.
天啊
Two suns and no sunscreen.
两个太阳 没带防晒乳
Hello again Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
What is it now Tiny Spock
又怎么了 小小史波克
I am very disappointed in you.
我对你非常失望
You broke your toy and switched it with Leonard's.
你弄坏了自己的玩具 然后偷换给莱纳德
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你应该为自己的行为感到羞耻
You're the one who told me to play with it.
是你让我玩玩具的
If I told you to jump off the bridge of the Enterprise
那我让你从进取号的舰桥上跳下来
would you do it
你会照办吗
Oh if I got on the bridge of the Enterprise
如果我上了进取号的舰桥
I would never ever leave.
我死也不会跳出去
Trust me it gets old after a while.
相信我 很快就会玩腻了
You must right your wrongs Sheldon.
你必须改正你的错误 谢尔顿
Why I got away with it.
为什么 我成功蒙混过关了
Leonard has his toy and he's never going to open it
莱纳德有他的玩具 而且永远也不会打开
so he won't know it's broken.
所以不会知道那是坏的
And I have a toy that isn't broken.
而我得到了一个完好无损的玩具
Everybody's happy.
皆大欢喜
Well I am unhappy.
错 我不开心
瓦肯人是个几乎能克制所有情感的种族
《星际迷航》史波克是人类与瓦肯人的混血
I thought where you come from they don't have emotions.
我以为你是来自无情绪星球的呢
I come from a factory in Taiwan.
我来自台湾的一家玩具工厂
Now do the right thing.
现在快去改正错误
You know what you are
知道你是什么吗
瓦肯人有绿色的血液
Well you're a green blooded buzz kill.
你是个冷血的扫兴绿鬼
Perhaps it's time you beam on out of here.
你现在还是赶紧传送走吧
Fine.
好吧
I will just use the transporter.
我用传送机把自己传送走吧
Oh right.
哎呀 我忘了
You broke it.
你把它弄坏了
Very well.
很好
Cooper to Enterprise one to beam up.
库珀呼叫进取号 请求传送一人
Energize.
开始传送
Tiny Spock help.
小小史波克 救命啊
Ready for lunch
要去吃午餐了吗
Yeah one sec.
要的 等一下
Oh good. Ma would've killed me
好了 我老妈要是发现
if she found out I broke my retainer.
我把牙保持器弄坏了会杀了我的
Can I run something by you It's about Lakshmi.
我可以跟你谈个事情吗 跟拉希米有关
Yeah sure. How are things going
好 说吧 发展得怎么样了
We hit a couple of bumps.
我们有几个小问题
She lives over in Manhattan Beach
她住在曼哈顿海滩
so it takes like an hour to get there.
我得花一个小时才能到她家
And she's a lesbian.
而且她是个拉拉
What do you mean "she's a lesbian"
你说她是"拉拉"是什么意思
Well you know how whenever you and I would try
还记得每次我们去酒吧泡妞
to hit on women in bars and they'd blow us off
只要失败了 我们就会互相安慰
and then we'd tell each other they were probably gay
说那女的铁定是同性恋吗
It's like that.
就像那样啊
Except this time it's true.
只是这次 她是真的同性恋
Then why did she even go out with you
那她干嘛还出来跟你相亲啊
She was looking for a husband so she can appear to be straight.
她想找个老公假结婚来掩盖事实
And you know
虽然这主意
it sounded crazy to me at first...
乍听之下挺疯狂的
but I'm actually thinking about doing it.
但我真的有考虑跟她结婚
Okay so the reason that might sound crazy...
这事情乍听就很疯狂是因为
is 'cause it's crazy
这本来就很疯狂啊
Look Howard you're in a relationship.
霍华德 你有女朋友了
You know you have to make compromises.
你当然不用妥协
Yes but my compromises are about which bedspread to buy
但我要妥协的是 买哪种床单
or whose turn it is to do the laundry
或者今天该轮到谁洗衣服啦
Bernadette's or my mom's.
伯纳黛特还是我妈
It's a great deal.
跟她结婚很合算啊
We both get our parents off our backs
我和她都能摆脱父母的控制
I don't have to come home to an empty apartment every night.
每晚回家不用再面对空荡荡的屋子
Plus once I'm married I can finally eat carbs again
再说结了婚 我就尽情吃碳水化合物了
据说不吃碳水化合物能减肥 控制身材
and let myself go.
不用再担心身材问题
Why don't you tell your parents
何不告诉你父母
you want to try to find someone else
你想另寻意中人
Maybe one who hasn't slept with more woman than you.
或许找个睡过的女人比你少的伴儿
Because this one wants to marry me.
但这个女人想跟我结婚
I might never find another one who does.
我从没找到过想跟我结婚的女人
So you're seriously thinking about marrying someone
所以你真的是在慎重考虑
you're never gonna have sex with
要过无性婚姻吗
I can't believe your attitude.
不敢相信你是这态度
I thought you were in favor of gay people getting married.
你不是向来支持同性恋婚姻的吗
Yes to other gay people
没错 我支持的是双方都是同性恋
Do you hear how homophobic you sound
你知道你这话有多"恐同"吗
Oh I don't want a broken toy.
我才不想要坏的
Nothing
没事
What
什么
Nothing. I said nothing.
没事 我说了没事
That was weird.
好诡异
Really I don't even notice anymore.
真的吗 他的诡异早被我当正常了
I cannot believe you guys aren't gonna play with these.
我真不敢相信 你们真的不拆出来玩
Well I told you you don't. It's mint in box.
我说了你不信嘛 全新未开封不能拆
I don't know. I just think it's a waste.
我不知道 只是觉得浪费
Relax. I'm just looking at the box.
放心啦 我只看看盒子
Perhaps you should look with your eyes
你光用眼睛看就行了
and not your muscular Nebraska man hands.
把你那肌肉发达的汉子手拿开
What is your problem
你到底怎么回事啊
My problem is that I don't want you to break Leonard's toy.
我就是怕你弄坏莱纳德的玩具
Which you probably did by shaking it
万一你摇一摇 就摇坏了呢
She shook it we all saw her.
她摇过了 我们都看到了啊
Leonard I bought you this
莱纳德 我送你这个
'cause I wanted you to have fun with it.
只是想让你玩得开心
I don't want it to sit in this box.
我不想它一直呆在盒子里不见天日
You know you're right.
你说得对
I mean it's from you
这可是你送我的
I'm never gonna sell it.
我不可能拿出来卖
I'm opening it. Yes
-我这就拆吧 -太好了
It's broken. What
-是坏的 -什么
Oh nice job man hands
瞧你干的好事 汉子手
I didn't break it.
不是我弄坏的
I guess Stuart sold it to me like this.
估计斯图尔特卖给我的时候就这样了
Yes. Yes he did.
没错 肯定是他
That is a perfectly satisfying and plausible explana...
这是最最最可信又最最最合理的解释...
Let's all be mad at Stuart
要怪就怪斯图尔特吧
You know I paid a lot for this.
这玩意老贵了
Let's take it over there and show him.
我们拿回店里给他看吧
Absolutely.
绝对要的
Wait
等等
It was me.
是我干的
I opened your toy...
是我拆开了你的玩具...
discovered it was broken and didn't tell you.
发现是坏的 却没有告诉你
Why would you open mine
你为什么要拆我的
I didn't. That was a lie.
我没有 我说谎了
I opened my own toy...
我拆开了自己的
and it was already broken so I switched them.
发现它已经坏了 所以跟你换了个
You should talk to Stuart.
那你该跟斯图尔特说啊
I can't because that was a lie.
不能说 我又说谎了
Yours was broken in an earthquake
你的玩具在地震中坏了...
and that's a lie.
还是说谎
What is the truth
真相到底是什么
My Mr. Spock doll came to me in a dream
我的玩具史波克先生托梦给我
and forced me to open it.
逼我拆开了盒子
And when the toy broke I switched it for yours.
玩具坏掉以后 我就偷换了你的
Later he encouraged me to do the right thing
后来他鼓励我改正错误
and I defied him.
而我拒绝了他
And then I was attacked by a Gorn.
然后我就被葛恩追杀了
葛恩:星际迷航中虚构的物种
Okay that I believe.
好吧 这个我信
Leonard Penny I just I want you both to know
莱纳德 佩妮 我要对你们说
that I regret my actions towards the two of you.
我很后悔之前对两位所做的事
That's a lie.
我又说谎了
So is that one mine
这么说 那个是我的咯
Yes. Well hand it over so I can open it.
-是的 -那给我吧 我来拆开
Okay.
好吧
And Leonard even though I don't have one anymore
莱纳德 虽然我的玩具坏了
I hope you have fun playing with it.
我还是希望你玩得开心
And that's a lie right It's a big fat whopper.
-你又说谎了吧 -弥天大谎
I hope it breaks.
我真心希望这个是坏的
This is a treat.
欢迎大驾光临
What brings you guys by
什么风把你们吹来了
Raj Howie told me what's going on with you and Lakshmi.
拉杰 华仔跟我说了你和拉希米的事
You told her
你居然告诉她了
I told everybody.
我还告诉所有人了呢
We believe there's someone out there who will love you for you.
我们相信你一定会找到一个真心爱你的人
Actually we kind of agreed to disagree on that one
其实在这点上 我们各持不同意见
but we both think you shouldn't marry this woman.
但我们一致认为 你不该跟她结婚
So while I'm waiting for this mysterious perfect match
所以当我在等待这个可能存在 也可能不存在的
who may or may not exist I'm supposed to just be alone
神秘真命天女时 就该一直单身下去吗
Not necessarily.
那倒未必
I think we found someone for you to cuddle with.
我们为你找了个可以相依偎的伴
Oh my goodness.
我的老天
Aren't you the cutest little Yorkie ever
你可真是史上最可爱的小狗狗
You got him for me
他真的是送我的吗
Her. We thought you two would hit it off.
是"她" 你俩肯定合得来
I think we already have.
我俩一拍即合
Thank you guys so much.
太感谢你们了
一般男用钱包称wallet 女用钱包称purse
Let's go see if you fit in my man purse.
来看看你能不能装进我男用手包里去
Heterosexual my ass.
异性恋 骗谁呀
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片