Previously on The Big Bang Theory
《生活大爆炸》前情回顾
This is just a minor setback.
这只是一点小挫折
No it's not okay
这不是 明白吗
I've been out here for like ten years.
我已经离家拼搏十年了
I have nothing to show for it.
我依然一无所有
Well you have me.
你有我啊
I do have you.
我的确拥有你
Leonard Hofstadter
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
will you marry me
你愿意娶我吗
Did you seriously just say "Um..."
你刚才那一声是在犹豫吗
事到如今
It's an outrage. I know.
-这太过分了 -我明白
The university they think they can do whatever they want.
大学的高层觉得他们想干嘛就能干嘛
We just have to sit there and take it.
我们只能乖乖任由摆布
You need to let it go Sheldon.
别老拽着这事不放了 谢尔顿
You work tirelessly for someone and this is what you get.
我没日没夜地为他们干活 却落得如此下场
Oh my God
我的老天啊
They're just making you use your vacation days
他们就是让你把年假用掉而已
But I don't want a vacation.
可我不想放假
Okay listen I don't mean to diminish what you're going through
我不想轻视你心灵受到的创伤
but I'm a little distracted right now.
但我现在真的没心思
Oh this again
又是因为那事啊
So Penny proposed you didn't say yes
不就是佩妮求了婚 你没答应嘛
and now you think you may have lost her love forever.
所以现在你天天发愁到底会不会失去她
How does this compare to me being forced
这破事怎么比得上我被人
to relax for a few days
逼迫放假来得惨啊
It doesn't Thank you
-完全比不上 -就是嘛
I'm gonna go talk to Penny.
我要去跟佩妮谈谈
I'm going to go inside put on my coziest pajamas
我要回家穿上我最舒服的睡衣
curl up with a good book
蜷在床上看本好书
and wait for this nightmare to be over.
等待这场噩梦的结束
Penny.
佩妮
Sorry.
抱歉 情不自禁
Hey. Look I'm sorry I didn't text you back.
抱歉没回你短信
I just needed some time to think.
我只是需要点时间想想
Okay. Here. Come in.
-没事 -来 进来吧
Look if you want to break up just say it.
如果你是想要分手 就说出来吧
Leonard... No no no no. I take it back.
-莱纳德... -别别别 我收回那句话
Don't say it. Just just hate me but stay with me.
千万别分手 恨我就好 别离开我
It worked for my parents.
反正我爸妈也这样
Listen I don't want to break up with you.
听我说 我没想要跟你分手
Oh. O Okay.
那就好
Good good.
很好 很好
So it's cool if I cry a little
不介意我落两滴男儿泪吧
Yeah I probably wouldn't.
要我就不会这么做
Yeah.
同意
Look you did the right thing last night.
你昨晚的做法是正确的
I was a mess.
我当时脑子不清楚
I was just frustrated because my career is going nowhere.
当时我因为事业不顺 内心严重受挫
Look I get it and I want you to know
我理解 我也想你知道
that I support whatever you want to do.
无论你想做什么事 我都支持你
Great because I've been thinking
那就好 因为我在想
if I really want this acting thing to work
如果我真想要演员事业能成功
I need to focus all my energy on it.
我就得身心完全投入
And to do that
为了做到真正投入
I should quit waitressing at The Cheesecake Factory.
我决定辞芝士蛋糕工厂的服务员工作
That That's a big step. I know.
-这是个大改变啊 -我知道
So you know before making any rash...
所以在你做任何冲动的...
I already quit. And I support you
-我已经辞职了 -那我也支持你
第七季 第十三集
生活大爆炸
Come on take me to work with you. No.
-好嘛 带我跟你去上班 -不行
You're on vacation. Please.
-你在放假 -求你了
What if there's a big breakthrough in science today
万一今天科学界有重大突破
and I'm not there to see it
我却错过无法见证呢
Do you really think there's gonna be a breakthrough
你真的觉得你如果不在 科学界能有什么
without you there to do it
重大突破吗
No. I was just tricking you.
当然不会有 这是陷阱题
Bye.
再会
Leonard wait
莱纳德 等等
Take me with you. No
-带我一起去 -不行
Please. No
-求你了 -就是不行
Too bad. I'm coming with you.
抱歉 我就是要跟着你
Oh Sheldon stay But...
-谢尔顿 停 -但是...
I said stay
乖乖待着
I'm going to work.
我要去上班了
Do not follow me.
不许跟着我
Hey Stuart.
斯图尔特
Hey. Sorry. Did I startle you
-你好啊 -抱歉 我吓到你了吗
Yes but at this point pretty much any customer does.
没关系 这时间所有客人都会吓到我
What can I do for you
你要买什么
Well I need a little help.
我需要你帮个忙
I accidentally destroyed one of Howard's comic books this morning
今早我不小心弄坏了霍华德的一本漫画书
and I was hoping I could replace it.
所以我想买一本来替换
Wow. What happened
发生了什么事
Batman got his ass kicked by my curling iron.
蝙蝠侠被我的烫发棒给虐了
Well don't let The Riddler know that.
可别把这个秘密告诉谜语人
蝙蝠侠敌手
It's a comic book joke.
这是个漫画哏啦
Or maybe it's not.
也可能不是哏吧
Do you have this one
你还有这本书吗
Uh well it's it's pretty rare.
这本书市面上很少见了
Can you give me a few days to track it down
我需要几天时间找一下
Ooh I was kind of hoping to get it
我还希望能在华仔下班
before Howie comes home from work.
回家之前就把书换掉
Oh. What's the hurry
干嘛这么着急
Well he's always saying
他平时就爱念叨
I should be more careful with my curling iron
让我用烫发棒的时候多注意点
and it seems like a dangerous precedent
要是让他发现
to let him think he can be right.
他也有说对的时候就惨了
Well I'll do what I can
我尽力而为吧
but I can't make any promises.
但我可不敢打包票一定能找到
You know I do work at a pharmaceutical company.
其实我在制药公司工作呢
If you can make this happen today
如果你今天能帮我找到书
I can hook you up with anxiety medication
我就能帮你搞点抗焦虑
antidepressants. Really
-和抗抑郁的药 -是吗
Do you have any of these
那你有这些药吗
Hello Mr. Rat Brain.
鼠脑君 你好吗
Not so bitey without the rest of the rat
没了身体的其他部分
to back us up now are we
现在没法咬我了吧
Anybody home
有人吗
Hey what brings you guys here
你俩来干什么
Well we were just on our way to lunch
我们要去吃午饭
and wanted to see if you'd like to join.
顺道看看你想不想一起去
Why
为什么
Because Sheldon's not here this week
因为这周谢尔顿不上班
and you don't think I have any other options
你们就觉得我没有别人陪伴了吗
I'm just kidding. I'll get my purse.
开玩笑的 我拿上包就走
Hi Amy. I... Oh.
艾米 我
I'm sorry. I didn't know you had any company.
抱歉 我不知道你有客人在
That's okay.
没关系
Uh Bert this is Howard and Rajesh.
伯特 这是霍华德和拉杰什
Guys this is Bert.
这位是Bert
Hey. Good to see you. Hey.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
Anyway I wanted to show you
我是想过来给你看看
this tourmalinated quartz that we got in the lab.
我们在实验室弄出来的石英晶体
This is so pretty.
真漂亮
Bert works for the geology department. Yeah.
-伯特在地质系工作 -没错
You know what uh geologists and Bon Jovi have in common
你们知道地质学家和邦·乔飞的共同点是什么吗
You're both into rock
你们都喜欢石头[摇滚]吗
Yeah.
答对了
Well see ya.
再见
Oh you forgot your quartz.
你忘了把石英拿走了
Oh it's okay.
没关系
I want you to have it.
送给你吧
Bye.
再见
He's nice.
他人真好
Yeah he's nice because he likes you.
他对你好是因为他喜欢你
What No he doesn't.
什么呀 他才不喜欢我呢
He brought you a pretty rock.
他送你一块漂亮的石头
So He does that every day...Oh.
那又怎样 他每天都送我...
You know if you'd rather skip lunch
如果你不想吃午饭
and hang out with your boyfriend Bert it's totally okay.
而想和你男友伯特在一起 我们完全没意见
He's not my boyfriend.
他才不是我男朋友呢
Are you sure He's tall pale and awkward.
你确定吗 他个高 肤白 人怪
That sounds like your type.
貌似就是你的菜啊
Should someone as lonely as you really be making fun of me
你这种万年没人爱的家伙也敢来取笑我吗
Yeah grow up Howard. God.
没错 霍华德 你成熟点好不好
What do I do I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我该怎么做呢 我不想伤害他的感情
Maybe the problem is he thinks you're available.
也许问题就出在他不知道你名花有主了
Does he know you're dating Sheldon
他知道你在跟谢尔顿谈恋爱吗
I guess it hasn't come up.
好像从没提过这事
There you go.
看吧
And does Sheldon know you're dating Sheldon
那谢尔顿知道你们俩是算在谈恋爱吗
I'm sorry. Who are you dating
不好意思 那你又是跟谁在恋爱
Yeah knock it off Howard
就是 把嘴闭上 霍华德
Hey Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Hello.
你好
You okay
你没事吧
I'm on vacation. What do you think
我在上班 你觉得呢
Why are you sitting in the stairwell
那你为什么坐在楼梯上
Leonard told me to stay.
莱纳德让我待在这
Oh. Well good boy.
真听话 乖孩子[狗狗]
Where are you going
你要去哪里
Oh I have a ton of errands to run.
我要出去办一堆事
I need to make copies of my headshot
我得去多洗几张我的大头照
send them off to agents
寄给不同的经济人
and sign up for a new acting class and...
然后去报一门新的表演课
Well have fun. Okay.
-祝你忙得开心 -好的
You want to come with me Really
-你要不要一起来 -可以吗
Come on boy. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
当然可以 走吧 快 乖孩子[狗狗]
Get in the car. Come on.
快上车 走
All right thanks a lot.
谢天谢地
They have one at Capital Comics.
首都漫画店有一本
Oh that's great. No it's not.
-那太棒了 -才不是
I hate that place.
我讨厌那地方
Guy who owns it is a jerk.
那个店主就是一个混蛋
He's always making me feel bad about myself.
他总爱让我产生强烈的自卑感
Oh that's terrible.
太糟糕了
What's the address
那家店在哪里
You know why don't I just take you there
算了 要不我带你去吧
That way I can make sure he doesn't rip you off.
这样我能确保他不会趁机敲诈
Oh thanks but I don't want you to close up.
多谢啦 但我不希望你关门
I mean won't you lose business
你会损失客人的
Sorry. That was mean.
抱歉 这话太损了
Penny really quit The Cheesecake Factory Yeah.
-佩妮真的辞掉了服务员的工作吗 -是的
So what is she doing today I don't know.
-那她今天干什么 -我不知道
She already thinks I don't support this
她已经认为我在这方面不支持她
so if I call it might look like I'm checking up on her.
所以如果我打给她 就会像查岗一样
Well do you support this
那你支持她吗
Of course I do.
当然支持
She's a great actress.
她是一名很棒的女演员
I'm proud she's taking this risk.
她敢冒这个险 真让我感到骄傲
That's nice.
你真贴心
You bought that Great
你还真信啊 太棒了
I got to call her before I forget how I said it.
我要在忘记怎么演之前 赶快打给佩妮
Hi. What's up
怎么了
Oh how's it going
进展如何
You taking Hollywood by storm
你有没有袭卷好莱坞啊
Actually I'm at The Cheesecake Factory.
其实我现在在芝士蛋糕工厂呢
You got your job back. That is great news.
你要回工作啦 那真是太好了
I didn't want to say anything
我本来不想多说什么
but you are making the right choice.
但你这么做才是正确的
To plunge yourself into debt right now
现在就切断自己的经济来源
would be literally insane. Yeah.
-简直就是疯了嘛 -是啊
I'm just returning my uniform.
我是来这还工作服的
And I support you.
对了 我支持你哦
Before we begin your guided meditation
在开始接受冥想引导前
close your eyes
闭上眼
and picture yourself in a peaceful environment.
想象自己处于一个平和安详的环境
Okay.
好的
I'm inside the CERN super collider.
我处于欧洲核子研究中心的超级对撞机里
Now take a deep relaxing breath in through your nose.
现在用鼻子轻松地深吸一口气
And let it out.
然后呼气
Didn't see that coming.
真是"没想到"啊
In.
吸气
Let me guess.
下一步肯定是...
And out.
呼气
What was I gonna do Two "ins" in a row
不然咧 连吸两口气憋死自己吗
Where's my lemonade
我的柠檬汁呢
I didn't get it.
我忘了
A fitting swan song to your career as a waitress
告别你服务员职业生涯的最佳方式
to forget my order one last time.
就是最后一次忘记我的点单
Do you think quitting my job was a mistake
你认为我辞职是个错误吗
Do you see me drinking lemonade
你有看到我在喝柠檬汁吗
No. I'm serious.
我是说真的
Why do you ask
干嘛这么问
Because Leonard just pissed me off.
因为莱纳德刚刚气到我了
Am I being an idiot or not
我辞职是不是特傻啊
No I don't think you are.
不啊 我不这么认为
Really
真的吗
The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100%
达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己
of your time and energy to it.
百分之百的时间和精力
When I decided I was going to be a physicist
当我决心要成为一个物理学家时
I didn't take some other job
我没有随便找一份工作
in case it didn't work out.
好给自己留一条后路
Which wasn't easy because there was a lot of pressure
这决定不容易 因为那年皮尔森老师
from Ms. Pierson for me to be chalk monitor that year.
不断对我施压 让我当补粉笔专员
Thank you. I needed to hear that.
谢谢 我需要这样的鼓励
Why can't Leonard understand it
为什么莱纳德就是不明白呢
Because he's not like us Penny.
因为他不像咱俩 佩妮
We're dreamers.
我们是梦想家
Yeah I need to start cracking the window
是是 下次再把你留在车里
when I leave you in the car.
得留个缝 免得你脑子缺氧了
Hello Bert.
你好 伯特
So anyway there's this big uh rock and mineral show
对了 下周在圣塔莫尼卡有个
next week in Santa Monica and...
大型的岩石矿物展
Listen um Bert
听着 伯特
before you say anything else I...
在你说出口之前 我想告诉你
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
This is awkward.
这下尴尬了
You thought I was gonna ask you to go with me
你以为我是邀请你跟我一起
to the mineral show. Weren't you
-去看展览吗 -难道不是吗
Yeah.
是的
That's very nice of you but...
多谢你的好意 但
I do have a boyfriend.
我的确有男朋友了
That's what you all say.
你们都这么说
You just don't want to go out with me
你们只是不想跟我出去约会
because I have an off putting personality.
因为我是个令人讨厌的人
No that's not true.
不 不是的
My boyfriend has an off putting personality too.
我的男朋友也是一个让人讨厌的人
Like way worse than you.
而且比你讨厌多了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
I mean I'm big and weird and funny looking
我这么大只 个性古怪 长相奇怪
and no one ever wants to do anything with me.
从来不会有人想跟我一起玩
Don't say that.
别那样说
It's okay.
没关系
I know I'm a monster.
我知道我就是一怪物
No Bert come on.
不 伯特 别走
I'd love to go to the mineral show with you.
我很乐意陪你去看矿物展
Sweet.
太棒了
It's a date.
那就算约会啦
No it's not.
才不算呢
Too late
为时已晚啦
Yeah. Haven't seen this many people in my store
自从那辆韩国教堂大巴
since that Korean church bus
从我店前门玻璃撞进来后
crashed through my front window.
我店再也没有见过那么多人
Hey Stuart
斯图尔特
Jesse.
杰西
Haven't seen you in forever.
好久不见
Look how gray you've gotten.
你看你都灰成这样了
My hair's exactly the same color as always.
我的头发一直都是这个颜色
No I was talking about your skin.
不 我是在说你的肤色
Look uh my friend here needs a comic book...
我的朋友要找一本漫画书
And she went into your store by mistake.
她应该是无意走进你的店吧
Good thing there was no one there to see you.
幸好他家店没人 不会有人知道你走错地方
What do you need
你要找什么
Oh yeah yeah. I got this.
这本啊 我这里有
Right over here.
就在这边
Even you Sweatpants
运动裤肥仔 连你也抛弃我
Free popcorn.
这里有免费爆米花呢
Can I offer you a coffee
要不要来一杯咖啡
Espresso Latte
是浓缩咖啡还是拿铁呢
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
How about you Stu Mocha Scone
你呢 斯图 摩卡还是司康饼
Directions to the nearest soup kitchen
还是要这附近施舍处的地址啊
He knows where the soup kitchen is.
他知道施舍处在哪
It's on Merton Avenue.
在默顿大道上
I don't think I like the way you're treating my friend.
我不喜欢你这样对待我的朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
You want the book or not
你还想不想要这本书了
Not from you.
想要也不买你的
Let's go Stuart.
我们走 斯图尔特
You know something Jesse
你知道吗 杰西
You may have a successful business
虽说你生意兴隆
a and the kind of pink complexion
均衡营养
that comes with good nutrition...
养得一脸粉嫩
...but I have something more important.
但我拥有更重要的东西
What's that
是什么
Friendship.
友谊
Which I would trade in a heartbeat for all of this.
但我会毫不犹豫放弃友谊来换取这一切
The mineral and rock show
矿物岩石展览
That would be awful even without Bert.
即使不跟伯特去 听着都很没劲
So what am I supposed to do now
那我现在应该怎么办
Prepare your uterus for his gigantic offspring
让你的子宫为他的巨人婴儿做好准备
This isn't funny.
不许拿这事开玩笑
I'm gonna have to tell him the truth
我必须跟他说实话
that even if I didn't have a boyfriend
就算我没有男友
I wouldn't be interested in him.
也不会喜欢他
I've heard those words so many times.
这话我听过太多遍了
From Linda Nosenchuck Tammy Rosenworcel...
琳达·诺森恰克 谭米·罗森沃塞尔
Padma Kapur Neha Chowdury...
帕德玛·卡普尔 内哈·恰德瑞
...Marci Grossman Lisa Mazzarino...
马茜·格罗斯曼 莉萨·马扎里诺
...Megan Pincus... ...Tammy Cho...
-梅根·平卡斯 -谭米·周
Oh who was that girl from our Starbucks
我们常去那家星巴克的女生叫什么来着
Arlene Russel Yes Arlene
-艾琳·罗素 -没错 艾琳
She wrote "no way" on both our cappuccinos.
她在我俩的卡布奇诺杯上 都写上了"不可能"
Poor Bert.
可怜的伯特
That guy's got a rough afternoon ahead of him.
有一个悲催的下午在等着他
Well how would you want a girl
你们希望一个女生
to tell you she wasn't interested
如何拒绝你们
I guess uh I'd like her to sit me down
我希望她和我好好坐着
look me in the eye and say
看着我的眼睛说
"I was wrong. I love you."
"我错了 我爱你"
And then maybe she could touch me in a special way.
或许再用上特别的方式爱抚我
That's how you reject a guy.
没错 拒绝男生就要这样
Okay I don't have time for this.
我没时间听你俩瞎掰
I'm just gonna go find him and be brutally honest.
我要直接去找他 残忍地说出真相算了
No don't. He'll be so upset.
-别这样 -他会很伤心的
He'll probably climb up the Empire State Building
他很可能会爬上帝国大厦
and start swatting at planes.
像电影里的金刚一样乱拍飞机泄愤
You want us to talk to him
要我们帮你说吗
Really
可以吗
You would do that Sure.
-你们愿意代劳吗 -当然
We've both been in his shoes.
我们都曾有过这样的经历
We'll let him down with compassion and respect.
我们会让他失望的同时 感觉到同情与尊重
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go.
我们走
So we tell him she's a lesbian right
跟他说她是拉拉吗
Of course we tell him she's a lesbian.
当然是说她是拉拉啦
And hold three...
保持三
two... one.
二 一
Very good.
非常好
Now let's try Warrior II.
现在试试战士二式
And hold.
保持
I've read that there are great yogis
有报道指出有些伟大的瑜伽修行者
who have such mastery over their bodies
可以随心所欲掌控自己的身体
they can draw water in through their genitals.
他们能通过生殖器汲水
Yeah well I don't think we're gonna get to do that today.
我们今天还不会练到这一层次
Too bad.
太遗憾了
It seems like a good way to drink a milk shake
感觉用这种办法喝奶昔不错
without getting brain freeze.
至少大脑不会冰到痛
And now we go to Reverse Warrior.
现在是反转战士式
How did she get you to do yoga
她是怎么说服你做瑜伽的
Well to be honest I thought she said "Yoda."
说实话 我以为她说的是"尤达"
《星战》里的大师 音似瑜伽
I'm helping him relax because unlike you
我在帮他放松 因为他和你不同
he supports me.
他支持我
Oh how many times do I have to say it
究竟要我说多少次啊
I support you.
我支持你
Sheldon take a break.
谢尔顿 休息下
Namaste.
合十致敬
Okay if you support me what was with that phone call
如果你支持我 那通电话是什么意思
Fine. I'm not sure you should have quit.
好吧 我不确定你是否该辞职
But if you care so much what I think
但如果你这么在乎我的想法
why didn't you ask me before you did it
你为什么不在辞职前问我呢
Oh so now I need your permission
所以现在我做事需要你的批准吗
Would you have asked me before you quit your job
你在辞职前会征求我的意见吗
Yes.
当然会
I thought we were in the kind of relationship
我觉得我们的关系已经到了
where we make decisions together.
什么事都一起做决定的阶段
If I'm wrong then maybe we need to talk about
如果我错了 那也许我们应该谈谈
the kind of relationship we're actually in.
我们的关系究竟在哪一阶段
Yeah well maybe we do.
也许是需要谈谈了
I'm willing to if you guys are.
你们想谈的话 我也很乐意谈
Can we please have some privacy
给我们一些空间好吗
Y... No.
不行
I'm as much a part of this relationship as you two
除了你们俩 我也是这段关系的一名成员
and I think it's high time we put all our cards on the table.
我觉得是时候大家把话说开了
Yeah. For example where is this going
比如 这段感情的未来在哪里
Are you two ever getting married
你们到底会不会结婚
And if so where will we all live
还有婚后 我们仨要住在哪里
Have you thought about that
你们有考虑这个问题吗
No. Penny
-没有 -佩妮呢
Okay wait. What are we doing
慢着 我们这是在干嘛
For some reason we're planning a future
不知为何 我们现在谈的是
where we both live with Sheldon forever.
我们与谢尔顿永远住在一起的未来
Good. Now we're getting somewhere.
很好 总算有点进展了
Look I know you think I'm being reckless
我知道你觉得我太过鲁莽
and you might be right
也许你是对的
but I need to take this shot.
但我需要把握这次机会
Yeah no kidding.
对 这是说真的
Despite what it says on her resume
尽管她在简历上造假
she is no longer 22.
她早就不是22岁了
I swear I am on your side.
我发誓 我向来支持你
You keep saying you're on my side
你总是口头上说支持我
but you don't act like it. He does that to me too.
-而你的言行完全不一致 -他对我也是这样
Why do we put up with it
我们为什么要容忍你这种行为
Listen I could never do what you're doing okay
听我说 我永远做不到你现在做的事
I would be terrified.
我没这么大胆
Well it's scary for me too.
其实我心里也很害怕
I'm fine with it.
我还好啦
My point is just because I couldn't do it
我的意思是 不能因为我做不到
doesn't mean you shouldn't.
就代表你不应该去做
And I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Well to celebrate this reconciliation
为了庆祝重归于好
let's all share a milk shake.
咱们分享一杯奶昔吧
Uh Penny you'll need a straw.
佩妮 你用吸管 我们"龙汲水"
You're back. Yes I am
-你还是回来了 -是的
There's a few more things I want to say to you.
我还有一些话要对你说
Stuart's store is just fine
斯图尔特的店挺好的
and he's a much nicer person than you are
而且他人也比你好多了
and if you still have that comic
如果那本漫画书还在
I'd like to buy it right now
我现在就想买
No problem.
没问题
Oh you want a latte while you wait
等的时候要来杯拿铁吗
No I don't want a latte
不 我才不要拿铁
I want a cappuccino and a blueberry scone
我要卡布奇诺和蓝莓司康饼
I only have chocolate chip.
我这里只有巧克力曲奇饼
Well that sounds even better
这更符合姐心意
Thanks for coming to the mineral and rock show with me.
多谢你们陪我去看矿物岩石展
We're sorry Amy didn't want to go.
很抱歉艾米不想去
Really really sorry.
我们真的深感抱歉[后悔]
Who needs her when I have you guys
有你们陪我 还要她干嘛
Rock show
岩石展览
Rock show Rock show
岩石展览 岩石展览
Rock show Rock show
岩石展览 岩石展览
Rock show
岩石展览
Rock show...
岩石展览
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片