第三季第十二集
生活大爆炸
Look at us getting ready for a double date
看咱哥俩 准备好去奔赴四人有约
With actual women who publicly acknowledge
并且她们以名副其实的女朋友身份
They're our girlfriends.
光明正大的来约会
Yes actual women are the best.
没错 真女人最赞
I don't understand.
我就不明白了
What other kind of women are there
难道还有其他种类的女人
Howard artificial women are your department.
霍华德 人造女性是属于你的研究部门的
You want to take this
你要接这个茬吗
No it would just freak him out.
才不咧 那会吓坏他的
Listen before we leave
听着 在出发之前
I should warn you I'm a passionate man
我要警告你 我是个热情的男人
And I tend towards public displays of affection.
倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情
What are you trying to tell me Howard
你到底想说什么啊 霍华德
There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant
我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下
And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable
而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安
So it would help if you and Penny made out too.
所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的
Don't worry.
别担心
We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar.
我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧
Namaste white people.
晚上好 白种人
Good news
好消息
I rented us the four hour edition of Watchmen.
我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》
Got it. Seen it.
-我有了 -看过了
Detailed analysis posted online.
我的详细分析已经发到网上了
Well then what are we going to do tonight
那...我们今晚干嘛
Uh sorry Raj.
不好意思哈 拉杰
Howard and I are going out to dinner
我和霍华德要与
With penny and bernadette. Yeah.
-佩妮和伯纳黛特共进晚餐 -没错
No more carefree bachelor nights for me and Leonard.
我和莱纳德告别无忧无虑的单身生活了
These broncos have been saddled.
咱这两匹野马算是彻底从良了
How did we get actual women
我们是怎么勾到真正的女人的
Great.
真棒
They get girlfriends and they just abandon us
难道他们就这么见色忘义
It is great isn't it
这很好哇 不是吗
We have a wonderful evening ahead of us. We do
-一个美妙的夜晚就在前方 -是吗
Oh yes. I just discovered I don't have
那是 我才发现我没有
Enough room ony hard drive for a Linux partition
足够的硬盘空间分配给Linux系统
So you and I are going to perform a full backup
所以你和我要做一份全套备份
Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
I don't want to do that.
我才不想做那个咧
All right.
好吧
Well I'm going to perform full backup
那我要做一份全套备份
Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
What about me
那我呢
Well I understand there are several types of artificial women.
嗯...我刚了解到有好几种类型的人造女性
Maybe you should look into that.
也许你应该关注一下那方面
Dude there's so many cool things
老兄 今晚有太多很酷的事情
We could be doing tonight. Look.
等着我们去玩呢 看
At the glendale galleria
在幽谷拱廊商场
"Put on your best zoot suit
"穿上你最正的阻特装
(40年代流行爵士音乐迷所穿上衣过膝 宽肩 裤子肥大裤口狭窄的服装)
"It's a salute to swing music in the center court near macy's.
在梅西百货附近的中央广场向摇摆音乐致敬
5 p.M. To 9 p.M."
晚五点到九点
Huh Huh
怎么样 如何
A salute to zoot.
向阻特装的致敬
Sounds like a hoot.
听起来像是猫头鹰
I'm sorry Raj
不好意思 拉杰
I have no desire to salute any article of clothing tonight.
我今晚没有向任何类型服装致敬的欲望
Much less one that's linked to race riots in the 1940s.
更何况这还涉及到四十年代的种族暴乱
Race riots
种族暴乱
The zoot suit riots.
阻特装暴动
Oh.
啊哈
I always thought that was some sort of after christmas sale.
我一直以为那是什么圣诞节后的减价活动
Well then why don't we just go to the galleria and walk around
那为什么不单纯地到拱廊商场散散步呢
But I don't need anything at the galleria.
我又不需要那里面的东西
Do you need anything at the galleria
你在拱廊商场有何需求
No. We would just walk around and see what's what.
没 我们就随便走走看看怎么回事而已
That's a semantically null sentence.
这在语义上是个无效的句子
Okay well how about this
那好吧 嗯...那这个如何
From the university web site
大学网站上的
7 p.M To 10 00 p.M. Norton hall multipurpose room
晚七点到十点 诺顿厅多功能室
"Mixer for grad student and faculty
"理科与文科的
of the science and humanities departments.
研究生和教员联谊
"Whether you split atoms or infinitives
"不论你是分解原子还是分解不定式
This is the place to be."
这是你必到的聚会
Well that's certainly amusing but...
这当然是很幽默 但...
I have no interest.
但我没兴趣
Come on Sheldon
别这样 谢尔顿
The world is filled with people doing things outside.
这个世界上充满了在室外活动的人
Let's go outside.
我们出去吧
Outside is good.
外面多美好
Outside is so good why has mankind spent thousands of years
要是外面这么美好 那为什么人类花费上千年
Trying to perfect inside
来完美内部装饰
I don't know it's a marketing scheme.
我咋知道 也许是营销计划
Please Sheldon I'm a young
拜托 谢尔顿 我是个年轻的
Virile visitor from a foreign land
来自他乡的"刚健的"纯爷们儿访客
And I need to strut my stuff.
我需要炫耀下我的"宝贝"
Let me offer you a compromise.
那我提供个妥协方案
Sometimes when I feel stifled and want a change of scenery
当我感到憋闷 想换换视野的时候
I use my imagination.
我会利用我的想象力
Oh boy.
天 来了
One of my favorite places
我最爱探访的地方之一
To visit is the two dimensional world
就是二维世界
Described in Edwin Abbott's mathematal fantasy
在爱德温·艾伯特的数学幻想小说
"Flatland."
《平地》里有描述过
I don't want to go to flatland.
我才不想去平地
You're only saying that becae you haven't been there.
你这么说只是因为你还没去过那里
I am now a hexagon in two dimensional space
我现在是二维空间里的一个六边形
And can only perceive the edges of other objects.
并且只能感知其他物体的边缘
Oy.
见鬼咧
Is that you Raj
那是你吗 拉杰
I don't recognize your edge.
我认不出你的边缘
Sheldon I'm begging you.
谢尔顿 我求你了
I want to go to this mixer and I don't want to go alone.
我想参加这个联谊 而且不想一个人去
Well you're in luck.
那你就走运了
There's a mixer here in flatland
在平地上正有一个联谊
Oh look the's a sexually attractive line segment
看啊 那边有条性感的线段
(在埃德温的小说里线段是女性)
You should chat her up.
你应该跟她搭讪
What Tell her you're a circle.
-什么? -告诉她你是一个圆
Flatland gals are all hot for circles.
平地上的女孩子都喜欢圆
I hope you're hungry beadette.
伯纳黛特 我希望你现在有胃口
We're going to a terrific restaurant.
我们要去一家很棒的餐厅
Oh yeah I'm starved.
噢 我快饿死了
When you spend all day in a bio lab
花了一整天的时间在生物实验室
Watching flesh eating bacteria skeletonize small rodents
观察食肉细菌如何吃掉小型啮齿类动物
It really works up an appetite.
真的让人胃口大开
Flesh eating bacteria.
这个女人喜欢食肉细菌
And yet I still want to kiss this woman.
但我还是想吻她
What does that tell you
这说明什么?
That you'd be willing to die a horrible death
为了上她二垒这个极小的可能性
On the off chance you'd get to second base
你愿意尸骨无存地死去?
Oh we're way past second base.
我们已经远不止是二垒的关系了
Right Howard
对吧 亲爱的?
Well we kind of disagree
虽然我们对各垒的位置
About what the bases are.
有些分歧
How's your work going penny
佩妮 你工作怎么样?
Any acting jobs
有参加什么表演吗?
Well the last big thing I did was this production
我最近的一个大型表演是
Of Diary of Anne Frank above a bowling alley.
在一家保龄球馆上的剧场演出安妮日记
But I think things might be turning around pretty soon.
但我觉得我的转机马上要来了
Great. How come
太好了 怎么回事?
Well promise you won't make fun of me.
答应我你不会嘲笑我
Of course I would never make fun of you.
当然 我永远不会嘲笑你
Okay.
好吧
Well I went to this psychic who told me that if I cut my hair
一个通灵师告诉我 如果我剪了头发
I'm going to get a national commercial.
我就能出演一个全国性的广告
Wh... seriously
什... 开玩笑呢吧?
You're getting career advice from a psychic
你去找通灵师要职业建议?
Good job not making fun of her.
好一个永远不嘲笑她
She's not one of those phonies okay.
她跟那些骗子不同的 好不好
She wrote a book and has her own web site.
她写了本书 还有自己的网站
Oh gee why didn't you say so
噢 你干吗不早说?
They don't let just anyone have a web site.
又不是人人都有资格申请网站的
Why are you being such a jerk You're surprised
-你干吗这么刻薄? -你觉得奇怪?
Your psychic tell you I was going to be a jerk
你的通灵师没告诉你我会变得很刻薄?
Bite me.
去死吧
Come on penny.
开玩笑嘛 佩妮
Why don't you kids go ahead and chat
你们俩继续吵你们
We're gonna make out back here.
我们要在后面亲热一会儿
I'm sliding into third.
我要上你三垒了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for giving me
谢谢你给我
Your limited edition green lantern lantern.
限量版的绿灯侠能量灯
Did you really have to bring it in with you
你非得带上它不可吗?
What if evil strikes and my power ring runs low
如果恶魔来袭 但我的戒指又没了能量怎么办?
Come on let's get a drink. I don't drink.
-来吧 我们去喝一杯 -我不喝酒
Yeah well I do.
我要喝酒
And when my wingman is carrying a green lantern lantern
而且我的泡妞伙伴带着台能量灯
I drink a lot.
我得喝得更多
I'll have a screwdriver please.
请给我一杯伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒
Don't be chintzy with the screw.
别吝啬你的伏特加
I would like a root beer float.
我要一杯漂浮沙士 [无酒精饮料]
Sheldon they don' have ice cream.
谢尔顿 他们这儿没有冰淇淋
They don't
没有?
Well apparently these people and I differ greatly
显然这里的人对派对的定义
On the definition of "Party."
跟我是不一样的
He'll have a shirley temple.
给他秀兰·邓波尔(一种无酒精鸡尾酒)
And don't be chintzy with the shirley.
也别吝啬里面的果汁
Okay
好的
Let's check out the females.
我们开始找女人吧
All right.
There's a female.
那里有个女人
That's professor wilkinson's wife.
那是威尔金森教授的太太
She's like 80 years old.
她好像都80了
But she's female.
但她是个女人
Isn't that the game No.
-你不是要玩找女人的游戏吗? -不
I'm looking for a hookup.
我要找的是能共赴巫山的小妞
Oh yes.
噢 是么
So the point of this exercise is
所以这个游戏的重点是
For you to find someone to copulate with
帮你找到可以交配的人?
Not so loud
别那么大声
But ideally yes.
不过理论上是正确的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
And what is my function as "Wingman"
我作为泡妞伙伴的职责是什么?
You help me run my game. Okay.
-帮我完成游戏 -没问题
What is your game
你的游戏是什么?
When I lie through my teeth to a woman
在我跟女人胡吹的时候
You nod and agree.
你就点头附和我
Hey that's pretty cool.
这玩意儿真帅
What is it
它是什么东西?
It's a limited edition
这是限量版的
Green lantern lantern.
绿灯侠能量灯
My friend is looking for someone to copulate with.
我朋友在找可以跟他交配的人
You're very funny.
你真幽默
I'm Abby.
我是艾比
I'm Sheldon. How do you do
-我是谢尔顿 -你好
Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali.
我是拉杰·罗摩衍·库萨帕里
Call me Raj. Hi Raj.
-叫我拉杰 -你好 拉杰
Where are you from
你是哪里人?
The mysterious subcontinent of India.
神秘的印度次大陆
Ooh India.
噢 印度
You know India I saw Slumdog Millionaire.
-你了解印度吗 -看过贫民窟的百万富翁
Well I'm a slumdog astrophysicist.
哇 那我就是贫民窟的天体物理学家
I thought your father was a gynecologist.
你爸不是妇科医生吗[有钱人家]
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Martha come here.
玛莎 快来
Meet Raj and Sheldon.
这两位是拉杰和谢尔顿
This is my friend Martha. Hi.
-这是我朋友 玛莎 -你们好
Hello. Hello.
-你好 -你好
Is that the limited edition
这不是限量版的
Green Lantern Lantern
绿灯侠能量灯吗
"In brightest day in darkest night
光明的昼 暗黑的夜
no evil shall escape my sight."
一切罪恶无所遁形
Oh that is so awesome
真是酷毙了
Thank you.
多谢
Have you chosen one to copulate with
选好要和谁交配了吗
So what should we talk about
我们聊些什么呢
Well we could always learn more
我们可以再听听某人的言论
about why people who believe in psychics are idiots.
为什么信灵媒的人都是小白
Leonard
是吧 莱纳德
Oh we don't need to talk about that anymore.
这我们就不必多说了
Leonard covered it pretty well in the car.
莱纳德在车里已经说得够绝了
I'm sorry but facts are facts.
不好意思 但事实如此
Right and if you can't understand it
得了 你所无法理解的事
It's not a fact.
那就不是事实
No if it's not a fact it's not a fact.
不 如果不是事实 那就是扯淡
Oh got it.
明白了
Thank you for educating me.
多谢你教育我
You're welcome.
不客气
How's your fish
鱼好吃吗
Amazing.
相当美味
Would you like to try some
要来点吗
Yeah sure. Well the fact is
-当然 -但事实很残酷
you can't.
偏不给你吃
Come on Howard Bernadette you' both scientists.
霍华德 伯纳黛特 你俩都是科学家
Help me out here.
行行好 帮帮忙吧
What do you think want to jump
你觉得呢 他们小两口矛盾
right in the middle of another couple's argument
我们要搅这趟浑水吗
No thank you.
不了 谢谢
Sorry.
爱莫能助
Maybe we suld just stop talking about this.
我想我们别谈这个话题了
Maybe some of us should stop talking altogether.
我还是觉得我们都闭嘴好了
How is everything tonight
今晚用餐如何
Really uncomfortable.
相当郁闷
You know the best thing about being in a committed
稳定而互相支持的一夫一妻关系中
monogamous mutually supportive relationship
最大的优点就在于
is that even if you have different idea
即使两人发生分歧
you can have a spirited debate yet still care for
并经过激烈辩论 但感情不受影响
even make love with...
甚至吵过后还是可以云雨一番...
Want your fish
不要鱼了吗
I knew you were going to do that.
我不用是灵媒
Doesn't make me psychic
也能猜到你会这样
Attaboy Leonard make it worse.
好吧 你这废柴只会把事情越弄越糟
What's going on
什么情况
We scored.
我们找到女人了
I'm the wingman.
我助攻的
Hey.
好啊
Laser. Had a great night last night.
-戴上 防镭射 -难忘一宵啊
I don't like to kiss and tell
我是不想透露太多啦
but somebody made it to eighth base.
但某些人已经上了八垒了哦
What the hell is eighth base
八垒是个什么情况
Seventh base with shirt off.
七垒只到宽衣解带
Well my shirt.
宽的还是我的衣
How'd things go with Penny
你和佩妮咋样了
Oh... couldn't be better.
好得不能再好了
Are we taking our relationship
我们感情生活一不顺
frustrations out on innocent Cylons
就拿无辜的赛昂人出气吗
It's not just Cylons.
可不止赛昂人呢
Superman's next.
接下来就轮到超人了
All right I was going to try to squeeze in
好吧 我本想在吃午饭前
a little more mocking before lunch
溜过来吐吐槽
but I can come back later
但我想我还是识相点撤吧
when you don't have a high powered weapon.
免得被你的杀伤性武器给殃及了
How can I go out with a woman who believes in psychics
我怎么能和信灵媒的女孩子约会呢
Hey I once dated a girl
这有啥 我以前泡过一个妞
who believed she was abducted by aliens.
她还相信自己被外星人绑架过
And that didn'bother you
你就不介意吗
Au contraire.
正相反[法语]
It meant she was gullible and open to a little probing.
说明她好骗又值得"深探"一番
What am I supposed to
我该咋办
Pretend I believe something I don't whenever I'm with Penny
和佩妮一起时我就得装着相信吗
Yes I'm sure Penny fakes all kinds of things
我肯定佩妮和你一起时
when she's with you.
她也不都是装出来的吗
Do me a favor lean or put your head right here.
帮个忙 怎么都好 让我爆了你
Let me show you anothe way to look at this.
换种说法和你解释吧
Here we have the universe of all women.
这里是全宇宙的女人
These are the ones
其中这一部分的女人
you want to sleep with.
你想和她们上床
These are the women who believe exactly what you believe.
而这里的女人则与你的想法如出一辙
These are the women who would be willing to sleep with you.
而只有这点女人愿意和你上床
And right there in the little triple intersection...
而你的理想伴侣
is your ideal mate.
只能从这三者之间小小的交集中找了
Odds are she's a short physicist with low self esteem
而你的那个她可能是个又矮又自卑的物理学家
who lives in a government research facility in china.
还是在为中国政府研究所工作
What's your point
你到底想说啥
In order to keep hing a sexual relationship with Penny
为了和佩妮继续交往下去
I have to give up everything I believe in
我就得放弃
my intellectual integrity the very nature
我对科学知识的信仰
of who I am
和我的本性吗
I can't do that Howard.
我做不到 霍华德
I respect that.
完全理解
What is that
那是什么
Your new girlfriend.
你的新女友
Have fun tonight.
祝你今晚愉快
The dog...
狗狗
(书名《学习芬兰语》)
Koira.
Koira.
The roof...
屋顶
Katto
Katto
Grapes...
葡萄
Ryp leet
Ryp leet
One minute.
等一下
Sis n
Sis n
What was that
什么意思
It means "Come in."
是指"请进"
It's taking forever to load
我电脑在装新的操作系统
The new operating system on my computer.
等的时间太久了
I disinfected the kitchen and the bathroom
我消毒了厨房和卫生间
And now I thought I'd learn Finnish.
索性就来学习芬兰语吧
That's Hindi for
那是印度语
"Whatever floats your bought."
就是说你爱咋咋滴吧
Uh listen I got a text from that girl Abby
我收到艾比发来的短信
And she and her friend Martha want to hang out with us again.
她跟她朋友玛莎 还想跟我们出去玩
What do you say
你怎么说
I don't say anything.
我什么都不会说
I merely offer you facial expression
只会提醒你 你这个表情
That suggests you've gone insane
说明你走火入魔了
I don't get it.You had a great time.
我不明白 你明明也很开心的啊
Yes exactly I had a great time.
没错 我是玩得很开心
That's done I've moved on to other things.
但完了就完了 我就找其他事做了
For example after I learn Finnish
比如说 等我学会了芬兰语
I'm not going to learn Finnish again
我是不会再去学一遍的
Please Sheldon I'm a lost Indian boy
求你了 谢尔顿 我这个无助的印度男孩
Far from home and I want a girlfriend
远离故土 就想交个女朋友
And I want her to be Abby
想让艾比当我女朋友
And she'll only come over if she can bring Martha.
但除非能带上玛莎 不然她是不会出来的
Raj I highly doubt there is any argument you can make
拉杰 我强烈怀疑你能提出什么论据
Threat you might levy rhetorical strategy
或许你可以试试威胁我 运用夸张策略
Plea invocation
恳求我 给我施法
Supplication or... vetoomus
跟我祈祷 芬兰语是vetoomus
That you can employ that would convince me to reconsider.
不如试试这几招 说服我再考虑下
(斯坦·李 《绿巨人》漫画的作者)
My Incredible Hulk hand signed by Stan Lee.
斯坦·李亲笔签名的"神奇绿巨人"手套
Oh my.
天哪
I've admired these for years.
这是我多年梦寐以求的
So does that mean we can go with the girls again
也就是说你肯再次跟我出去见她们了
Hulk agree to second date with puny humans
绿巨人同意再次跟弱小的人类约会
You can't wear the hands on the date.
约会时你可不能戴那手套
Hulk sad.
绿巨人伤心了
Cleaning out the old dryer lint huh
你清理干净了烘干机滤出来的绒毛
Not only is it courteous
不但是种礼貌之举
It's safety smart.
更增加了安全系数
Every year 15 000 fires are caused
每年都有一万五千起火灾
By accidental dryer lint ignition.
是由烘干机上的绒毛突然起火导致的
Now you're supposed to say
现在你该接下去说
"Wow what an interesting fact.
哇 真是个有趣的事实
"Come here you crazy nerdy guy.
过来吧 你这小呆瓜
I could never be mad at you."
我怎么都不会生你气的
Wow that's all you got
哇 你就想明白了这些吗
After you were the most obnoxious person
你可是在我们四人约会的时候
On a double date that included Howard Wolowitz
做足了讨人嫌的事 尤其是还当着霍华德·沃罗威茨的面
No I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
I really am.
我说真的
It's not right to mock what a person believes in.
嘲笑别人笃信的事 肯定是不对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you be willing to go to my psychic
愿意去我的灵媒那里
And see what it's all about
看看到底这么回事吗
Would you be willing to read a book
你愿意看看这本书吗
That concisely explains how all psychics are frauds
里面简要说明了 为何灵媒都是骗人的
I would not.
我不愿意
Okay let's go see your psychic.
好吧 我们去见见你的灵媒
Really
真的吗
Well yeah one of us has to keep an open mind.
对 我们俩至少得有一人保持开放的思维吧
You saying I don't have an open mind
你是说我没有开放的思维
No n not at all. Let me help you with this stuff.
完全没这意思 我还是帮你忙这事吧
You know believe in ghosts too.
我还相信鬼魂
Great. And astrology.
-很好 -还有占星术
I know and pyramid power and healing crystals.
我知道 还有金字塔能和治疗水晶
Oh no no no crystals don't work.
不不不 水晶可不管用
Really that's the line
真的吗 界限在这里吗
Psychics are real but crystals are voodoo
物理是真实的 水晶就是种巫术
Oh voodoo's real.
巫术也是真实存在的
You don't want t mess with voodoo.
你绝对不会愿意招惹巫术的
Flatland is more than just a mathematical essay.
《平地》不仅仅是部数学幻想小说
It is also a treatise on Victorian social
同时也是维多利亚时代社会风俗方面的专著
You know I had never considered that.
我还从未如此考虑过
Wow that's going to
这必将彻底
Completely change my visits there.
改变我对二维世界的造访
Well it's late.
好了 很晚了
Time for bed.
该上床了
Okay.
好啊
Good night beauty human.
晚安 美丽的人类
Sheldon
谢尔顿
Yes
什么事
Listen they're kind of
他们两个
Getting busy in the living room and...
在客厅就忙着搞上了
I was wondering if I could hang out in here for a while.
我在想 能不能到你房里呆一会
Well I suppose.
我想可以吧
Come in.
进来吧
I'll sleep in leonard's room. Good night.
我睡莱纳德房里去 晚安
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片