Okay...
好吧
It feels like it wasn't that long ago
感觉没多久之前
we were here doing this for Halley.
我们才来这里为哈雷做产检啊
'Cause it wasn't.
因为真的没多久
Which reminds me before we leave
感谢你提醒我 在我们走之前
let's get you a vasectomy.
先把你给结扎了
Oh that's sweet but today is all about you.
真有心 但今天你才是主角
So you two ready to find out the sex of this baby
你们俩准备好知道孩子的性别了吗
Yeah. Absolutely.
-是的 -当然
Is Halley hoping for a little brother or a little sister
哈雷是想要个弟弟还是妹妹呢
Well she's nine months old
她才九个月大
so unless it jingles or is in my bra she doesn't care.
她只对有音乐或在我胸罩里的东西感兴趣
And how about you two
那你们俩心里呢
You know for the first one we really wanted a girl
生第一个时 我们很想要个女孩
but this time around we don't have a preference.
但这一次来说 我们都可以啦
Yeah. Boy girl as long as it's healthy.
是啊 男孩女孩 只要健康就好
Well it's a boy.
是个男孩
Come on you can't really be disappointed.
不是吧 你们不是真的失望吧
Hey I barely know how to be a man myself.
我自己都当不好一个男人了
Now I have to teach someone
现在还得教别人吗
As the saying goes those who can't do teach
常言道"没能力的 就去教人"
Don't you want a little version of Howard
你不想要个孩子版的霍华德吗
I already have a little version of Howard.
我已经有个孩子版的霍华德了
Now I'm having a son
我现在要有儿子了
I'll have to teach him how to play sports
我得教他各种体育运动
and and watch sports
还得带他看体育比赛
and and and and and and...
然后... 然后... 然后...
He just ran out of man things. He's in trouble.
他想不出还有什么爷们的事了 碰到了困难
It's okay. We're all here to help.
没事啊 我们都会帮忙你
Yes. And this baby will have plenty of manly role models.
对啊 这孩子会有许多很爷们的榜样
Now I'm certain that whatever Bernadette can't teach him
我很确定伯纳黛特教不了他的东西
Penny can.
佩妮能教
Uh she can pee into a bottle.
她尿得进瓶子里呢
Anything with a neck wider than a nickel.
只要瓶口大过硬币就行
Howie there's a lot of amazing things you can teach a son.
华仔 你有很多能教我们孩子的事情啊
Yeah. You do always know how to pick just the right antacid.
对啊 比如你总是能选出最合适的抑酸剂
I don't know if I can teach that.
我不知道这个能否传承
It's just something I was born with.
这是我与生俱来的天赋
Come on. You can build things.
打起精神来嘛 你还会造东西啊
You were an astronaut.
你还曾是个宇航员
That's true.
这倒是
You know as a kid I used to make model rockets.
我小时候就曾经搭过火箭模型
That'd be pretty cool to do with a son.
估计跟儿子一起搭还挺不错
Model rockets. Finally something interesting.
火箭模型 终于聊到点有意思的了
What is your preferred mode of recovery
你倾向用何种方式回收火箭呢
Sheldon we're helping our friends.
谢尔顿 现在是在帮忙我们的朋友
And we got to model rockets yeah
然后聊到了火箭模型不是吗
It was a tedious road but well worth the effort.
虽然路程索然无味 但皇天不负有心人
So have you thought of any names Amy.
-你们帮他想好名字了吗 -艾米
We finally got to model rockets.
我们终于聊到了火箭模型
Why are you turning back
你干嘛把话题又转回去
第十一季 第四集
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
By aBu 20171020
Hey where are you going
你要去哪里
Back to the dry cleaner. Look at this.
回去干洗店 你看这个
They didn't get the stain out of my Starfleet uniform.
他们没把我星际舰队的制服洗干净
Well if you didn't make me wear the green body paint in bed
要不是你整天让我涂绿漆再穿它跟你上床
星际联邦的正规军队及外太空探索部队
影集《星际迷航》中
you wouldn't have to get it dry cleaned so much.
你也不用常常拿去让人干洗了
Nah it's worth it.
没事 值得
Hey wait it's your mom.
等等 是你妈妈打来
Oh too bad. She just missed me
太遗憾 她错过我了
Hey Beverly.
你好啊 贝弗利
Oh hello Penny.
你好啊 佩妮
Uh Leonard just left.
莱纳德刚走
He's gonna be so upset he mssed your call.
他要知道错过了你电话 一定会很难过
为什么会
Because he...
因为他...
Yeah I don't know.
我也不知道
How are you
你最近好吗
Did you mean personally or professionally
你是指个人方面还是工作上
Um personally
个人方面
Like what'd you do last night
比如你昨晚干嘛了
I had Cuban food at the home of a man
我去了一个男人家中吃了古巴菜
with whom I shared unsatisfying intercourse.
然而与他的性爱并不太让人满足
Wow. Okay.
好吧
And to anticipate your next questions
根据我掐指一算你的下一个问题
roasted pork and sideways missionary.
答案是烤猪肉与侧身传教士式
Sure. Sure. 'Cause you were full.
当然 不意外 毕竟你们吃很饱
I haven't looked at all this stuff in years.
我多少年没看过这些东西了
Had it.
有过
Had it.
我也有
Burnt down my garage with it.
我家车库烧了全靠它
I had three model rockets as a kid
我小时候有过三个火箭模型
and that was the largest space program in India.
那是印度最大的三个太空计划了
You have a replica Saturn V
你居然有土星五号火箭的模型吗
Yeah. My dad bought it before he you know
对啊 我爸在他... 你懂的
abandoned our family.
抛妻弃子前买给我的
Lucky duck.
你可真幸福
Could never bring myself to open it without him.
一直不想在没有他的情况下拆开
It's silly.
真傻
No it's not silly.
一点都不傻啊
I always wanted my dad to build rockets with me
我也一直想要我爸爸跟我一起做火箭模型
but he wasn't interested.
可是他没兴趣
Ah yes disappointing fathers.
是啊 令人失望的父亲们
Tell me about it.
可不是咋的
I remember for my 16th birthday my dad bought me a Mercedes.
我还记得我16岁生日 我爸给我买了奔驰
Like a little one like a starter Mercedes.
那种小台 入门款的奔驰而已
He had barely handed me the keys
他前脚刚把车钥匙给我
before he had to rush back to work.
后脚就得赶去上班
I didn't see him again till like
我就再也没见过他...
pretty late that night.
一直到那天深夜他才回来
Anyway...
言归正传
...as angry as I was with him leaving
虽然我对他的离去还有怨气
building this stuff is probably what led me
但我大概就是因为搭过这些模型
to become an engineer.
才去当了工程师
I suppose in his own way
我想我爸爸也是
my dad also encouraged me to pursue science.
用了他自己的方法鼓励我追求科学
I mean he is the one that taught me
比如就是他教了我
that flatulence is combustible.
原来屁是可燃的
And also polyester gym shorts don't burn.
还有 涤纶运动短裤不会烧起来
They melt.
而是会融化
Yeah I guess I'm an astrophysicist because
是啊 我想我会成为天体物理学家
as a kid I said I like to look at the stars
也是因为小时候 我说我想看星星
so my dad sent me to Hawaii to visit the Keck telescope.
所以我爸送我去夏威夷看凯克望远镜
是世界上口径第二大的光学/近红外线望远镜
夏威夷凯克天文台的凯克望远镜
Screw you. My pain is real.
去你们的 哥的苦你们不懂
You know what Forget the past.
其实呢 忘了那些往事吧
What do you say you and me build this rocket
我们俩一起来搭这个火箭模型如何
That sounds like it could be a real bonding experience for us.
感觉可以是一次我们俩真正交心的机会
Right
对吧
Oh I see.
我懂了
Oh you think that's a positive.
你觉得这是一件好事
So you don't want to hang out with Sheldon and Howard
所以你不想跟谢尔顿与霍华德玩了吗
No they were bonding over their sad childhoods
他们因为可怜的童年而聊得来
and my stupid parents were always there for me.
而我的臭爸妈却从小在我身旁支持我
What's all this
这些是什么
I'm just boxing up all the clothes Halley's outgrown.
我在把哈雷穿不下的衣服装箱收起来
Guess we won't need them anymore.
以后估计是用不到了
Oh well slow down.
别着急
I'm sure there's some you could reuse for a boy.
里面有一部分男孩也能穿的吧
Daddy's little girl
爸爸的小女孩吗
Okay well what if we uh change it to say
好吧 但如果我们把他改成...
Daddy's little girl magnet
爸爸的小女孩杀手
Boom Boy shirt.
你看 小帅哥就能穿啦
What about this
这件呢
Uh okay.
好吧
Uh pull off the skirt slap a lightning bolt on the front
把裙子部分去掉 在前胸加个闪电的符号
and you got baby Flash.
就成了闪电侠宝宝
Stick a long sleeve under it.
在底下加长袖
Boom Baby Sheldon.
你看 就成了谢尔顿宝宝
Wow you're really good at this.
你很在行嘛
Oh please.
拜托
This isn't my first time turning girl clothes into boy clothes.
我也不是第一次把女娃装改成男娃装了
Why You got your sister's hand me downs
怎么 你小时候也穿过姐姐的二手衣吗
Yeah that.
就当是吧
Oh. I should've brought peanuts.
我应该带点花生的
You can't eat peanuts. You're allergic.
你又不能吃花生 你会过敏
If you die who's going to drive me home
你要是死了 谁来开车送我回家呢
I'm not gonna eat them.
我不会吃的
It's a thing they do at JPL.
这是喷气推进实验室做会的事
负责开发与管理无人空间探测任务
美国国家航空航天局的一个下属机构
When the Ranger mission finally had a successful launch
当徘徊者号终于成功发射的那一次
发射过9次 只成功过5次
美国在1960年代进行的无人太空任务
there were peanuts in the room.
控制中心就有花生
Ever since then they have them at every launch.
从那时起 每次发射都会摆上花生
That sounds like a silly superstition.
听起来是很白痴的封建迷信
It's more of a tradition.
应该说是传统
Oh I do love a tradition.
传统我倒是很喜欢
Could you pull over at the next peanut store
下一家花生店你能不能靠边停一下
I don't think that's a real thing.
没有这种店吧
Oh don't be pedantic.
脑筋怎么转不过来弯呢
Any nut store will do.
随便一家坚果店都行啊
I I don't think we can get peanuts out here.
这附近应该没有卖花生的
Ah well then this whole day's ruined.
好吧 那今天就毁了
Now that I think about it maybe it is more of a superstition.
现在想想 其实这更应该只是迷信
Whew That was close.
那好险啊
Oh uh hey Beverly you called my phone not Leonard's.
贝弗利 你打的是我手机 不是莱纳德的
Actually I was hoping to speak with you.
其实我是想和你聊聊
Is this a good time
现在方便吗
Uh that depends.
看情况
What time is it where you are
你那边现在几点
Uh just after 5 00.
下午刚过5点
Yeah that counts.
好吧 那也作数
西方文化认为下午5点前是工作时间 不宜饮酒
What's up
有什么事
Well I enjoyed our conversation the other day
我挺喜欢我们前几天的对话
and I was hoping to continue it.
希望能继续
Really
真的吗
Uh yes. You may find this surprising
真的 你可能会感到意外
but I don't have a lot of what you would call girlfriends.
但其实我没有很多你所谓的"闺蜜"
What
不会吧
Of course there are my female colleagues
当然也有些女同事
but uh they're all Freudians
不过她们都是弗洛伊德学派的
so the only boy that I can dish about is my father.
所以我能和她们抱怨的男人就只有我父亲
恋父情节就是由弗洛伊德所提出的
Uh well you know I'm here for you.
好吧 我随时奉陪
What do you want to talk about
你想聊什么
Well last time we focused on my life.
上次我们主要聊了我的生活
If we're going to be real girlfriends
如果我们要当真正的闺蜜
we should talk about you as well.
也应该聊聊你的生活
Well you know if we're gonna be real girlfriends
如果我们要当真正的闺蜜
we should get a third girl we can trash behind her back.
就应该再找个女生加入 才能在背后说她坏话
Oh so we'd be catty.
那我们就是阴损姐妹喵
Oh I like it.
我喜欢
What about Sheldon's fiance
谢尔顿的未婚妻怎么样
She seems a bit dour.
她好像挺死气沉沉的
Ooh dour Meow.
死气沉沉吗 毒喵啊
All right.
好了
Here we go.
来吧
L minus ten nine...
准备发射 十 九
Wait what are you doing It's T minus
等等 你这是干什么 应该说"发射倒计时"
I was an astronaut. We used L minus.
我曾是宇航员 我们的用语是"准备发射"
But this is a Saturn V
可这模型是土星五号
and when they launched those they said T minus
当年发射这种火箭时 是说倒计时
It's my rocket We're doing it my way.
这是我的火箭 要按我说的做
Fine.
好吧
I'm not saying I know why your dad left
我不是说我知道你父亲当年离开的原因
but I think I'm getting an idea.
不过我好像明白了
L minus
准备发射
ten nine eight
十 九 八
seven six...
七 六
'Cause you're kind of bossy.
因为你挺霸道的
...five four three two
五 四 三 二
one...
I remember them going up higher.
我记得它们能飞更高啊
Well that's perfect.
这下好了
I mean the one thing I thought I could do with my son
我唯一一件以为能和儿子一起做的事
I can't even do that right.
我都做不好
Well if you want to see it again I got it on video.
你要是想再看一遍 我录了视频
Looks pretty cool in slow motion.
用慢镜播放看起来还挺酷的
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你的支持
You're welcome. I was being sarcastic.
-不客气 -我是在说反话
How dare you
你好大的胆
Sheldon what am I gonna do
谢尔顿 我该怎么办
I mean what do I know about raising a boy
我哪懂该如何养育一个男孩
What do you know about raising a girl
难道你懂该如何养育女孩吗
Oh my God you're right.
天啊 你说得对
Well I don't know if that was sarcasm or not.
我不知道那是不是讽刺
So either you're welcome or hey
所以 要么不客气 要么你讨厌
Leonard did you really just text me from the couch
莱纳德 你不是真的从沙发那发短信
to put extra mustard on your sandwich
叫我给你的三明治多放点黄芥末吧
I was worried you might not check your e mail.
我还担心你可能不会看手机呢
I swear to God I will throw this out.
我发誓 我会把三明治扔了
That one was not me.
这条不是我发的
Oh wait it was just your mom.
等等 是你妈
My mother's texting you
我妈给你发短信吗
Yeah. We've been talking a lot lately.
是啊 最近我们常聊天
Why
为什么
She sick of talking to the magic mirror on the wall
坏皇后跟墙上的魔镜聊腻了吗
No I think she's lonely.
不是啦 我觉得她寂寞了
She's been reaching out.
她最近常找我聊
Okay just be careful.
好吧 小心点
You think you're getting close to her
你以为自己和她更亲近了
and the next thing you know you're featured in a book
殊不知下一刻 你就被写进书里
called He's Doing It On Purpose Raising a Teenage Bed Wetter.
书名叫《他是故意的: 养育一个尿床的青少年》
No it's not like that.
不是那样的
You know she's been opening up about her life
她最近常分享她的生活
and she's actually been really supportive about mine.
而且对我的生活也给予很多支持
Really Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
I've been telling her about my job
我跟她说了我工作的事
and she said she was proud of me.
她说她为我感到骄傲
Well that's great.
真好
Never told me she was proud of me.
她从没说过为我感到骄傲
Even when I stayed dry for a whole month.
哪怕我有一整个月都没尿床
Do you not want me to be friends with your mom
你不希望我和你妈做朋友吗
Well let's be clear.
我们把话说清楚
I I married you to hurt her.
我娶你是为了伤害她
You're kind of ruining it.
这乐趣现在要被你毁了
Reason number 13 to feel good
开心的第13个理由
as a launch it was bad
作为一次发射 很失败
but as an explosion it was glorious.
但作为一次爆炸 简直壮丽
Reason 14
第14个理由
you still have all your fingers
你十根手指都还在
and boys prefer a dad with fingers.
男孩都喜欢有手指的爸爸
Thanks for trying
感谢你的努力
but you're not gonna be able to cheer me up.
但你没法让我开心的
Well how about this then
那这招怎么样
You quit your whining before I give you
别再叽叽歪歪了
something to cry about young man.
否则我打到你"鸡歪" 年轻人
What
什么
Those are comforting words my father would often say.
我父亲以前常用这些话安慰我
Did it help
有帮助吗
I turned out great.
我现在是人中龙凤啊
You tell me.
你说呢
Let's get going.
我们走吧
Are you gonna be this mopey all the way home
回家路上你也要这么丧吗
I don't know maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
There any chance you'd be cheered up
那超高难度的三角函数谜题
by an amazing trigonometry riddle
能让你打起精神吗
Well if you can't answer that
你要是连这个都回答不了
there's no way you're gonna get this riddle.
那你肯定也解不了题
Oh hey hey what do you think
你觉得怎么样
Just because it's a boy I don't think you need to
虽说是男孩 但你也不用在他衣服上
put a picture of genitals on his shirt.
缝个生殖器图案吧
But that's a baseball bat with two little baseballs.
那是棒球棒和两颗小棒球啦
Okay and now I see it.
现在我看出来了
So you know I understand why
我能理解为什么
Howard is nervous about having a son
霍华德为儿子的出生而紧张
but are you really upset about it
可你是真的不开心吗
No I'm fine.
我其实还好啦
It's just I grew up with a bunch of brothers
只是我从小在兄弟堆中长大
so I thought it'd be nice for Halley to have a sister.
所以我觉得哈雷有个妹妹挺好的
Is that wrong
这个想法错了吗
Of course it's wrong.
当然错了
You don't know what this little boy's gonna be like.
你又不知道这个男孩会成长为怎样的人
Maybe he'll be rough and tumble
也许他会粗鲁莽撞
or maybe he'll be sweet and sensitive
也许他会温柔敏感
or maybe he'll be all those things like me.
也许他会集上述性格为一身 就像我
You're rough and tumble
你粗鲁又莽撞吗
You bet I am bitch.
来试试看啊 小婊砸
But I'm also sensitive and regret saying that.
但我也很敏感 我收回刚才的话
Hey. Hello.
-嗨 -好呀
You got a sec
有空吗
Sure. What's up
有呀 怎么了
Penny's been talking to my mother
佩妮最近一直在和我妈聊天
like they're best friends and it's kind of freaking me out.
就像最好的闺蜜一样 让我瘆得慌
I'm pretty sure they're not best friends.
我敢肯定她俩不是最好的闺蜜
'Cause you can only have one best friend.
因为每个人只能有一个最好的闺蜜
And Penny has that and it's me.
佩妮名花有主了 那就是我
Oh really Is she FaceTiming with you right now
是吗 那她正和你在视频吗
Because she's FaceTiming with my mom and believe me
因为她现在正跟我妈视频呢
that is not a face you want to spend time with.
而我妈那张脸 应该让人看不下去才对
Hmm. Well I have been pretty busy lately.
我最近确实挺忙的
Maybe I've been neglecting our friendship.
也许是我对这段友情疏于照顾了
Penny knows I have a complicated relationship with my mother
佩妮知道我和我妈关系复杂
it's like she doesn't even care.
可她却毫不在意
And with everything going on at the lab
实验室里事多繁杂
and planning the wedding
加上还要计划婚礼
I just I have so little free time.
我的空闲时间实在太少了
Penny doesn't know how manipulative my mother can be.
佩妮不知道我妈有多会玩弄人于鼓掌之间
Did you know there's such a thing as
你知道世界上所谓的
reverse reverse reverse psychology
逆反再逆反之三重逆反心理吗
Because... there is.
因为... 真的有
I mean she must feel so abandoned.
她一定觉得自己受冷落了
She's used to me being there all the time
她太习惯我在她左右
but now I have my own life
但我现在有了自己的生活
and she's just gonna have to accept it.
她必须要适应这件事
And why is my mom proud of Penny and not me
为什么我妈为佩妮骄傲 而不是为我骄傲
I mean the real question is why is Penny so afraid of me
最重要的问题是 为什么佩妮不愿意
growing as a person
接受我成长的事实
I'm good at stuff too
我也有擅长的东西呀
I deserve my own life
我也需要有自己的生活呀
Okay well thanks.
好了 多谢
Good talk.
聊得愉快
You know studies have shown
研究证明
that people distracted by emotional issues
会受情绪影响而分心的人
are poor drivers.
都是垃圾司机
What about people distracted by irritating passengers
那遇到烦人乘客才分心的人呢
That would be hard to test
这倒是很难实验
because irritating is a subjective quality.
因为烦人是一种主观的素质
Strongly disagree.
强烈反对
Can I drive
能让我开车吗
No.
不行
You can't drive.
你不能开车
You don't even have a license.
你连驾照都没有
Actually I do.
实际上我有的
Really Since when
真的吗 什么时候的事
Three years ago.
3年前
I went on a bit of a license kick.
我有段时间迷上了考执照
I'm also a commercial fisherman.
我还是个职业渔民
Then why don't you ever drive yourself
那你为什么从不自己开车
Honestly I barely passed my test.
老实说 我考试也是低分通过
And the one time I drove on my own
而我唯一一次独自开车上路
I made a U turn got dizzy threw up and walked home.
调了个头 开始晕车 吐了满身 最后走回家
You really want to drive
你真的想开车吗
It seems like the perfect time.
感觉是个很好的时机啊
The roads are straight there's no one around
大路笔直 没有车来车往
and you don't seem to care if you live or die.
你看起来也不太在乎自己的死活
Live Sheldon. I want to live.
活着 谢尔顿 我绝对想活着
That makes things a little trickier
这样事情就有点难度了
but I'll do my best.
不过我会尽力的
Hi Pen...
嗨 佩...
Oh hello Leonard.
哦 你好呀 莱纳德
Hello Mother. How are you
你好 妈妈 最近怎么样
Fine. And you I'm great.
-很好 你呢 -我也不错
Well it's been lovely catching up.
好吧 很高兴和你聊天
Wait. Hang on. We need to talk.
等等 等一下 我们需要谈一谈
Oh brother.
我的老天
I want to know why aren't you proud of me
我想知道 你为什么不为我骄傲
Well isn't the real question
真正的问题难道不该是
"Why aren't you proud of yourself "
"你为什么不为你自己骄傲吗"
No that is a question and I ask it a lot
不 那也是一个问题 我也问过多次
but let's stick with the one I asked you.
不过现在还是先回答我的问题吧
But why do you think I'm not proud of you
你为什么会觉得我不为你自豪呢
Because you never say it.
因为你从来没说过呀
But two days into chatting with Penny
可你和佩妮聊了两天
and you can't stop telling her how great she is.
你对她总是赞不绝口
She is great.
她的确很不错
Honestly of all of my children's spouses
老实说 在我所有的儿媳和女婿中
she's the one that I'm most impressed by.
她是最令我印象深刻的
Seriously
真的吗
Yes.
真的
She's confident she's thoughtful
她自信满满 体贴入微
and she never complained about you once.
而且从来没有抱怨过你半句
I know what kind of strength that takes.
我知道这需要多大的勇气
So Penny's your favorite
所以 你最欣赏佩妮吗
I suppose she is.
我想她是的
You married well Leonard and for that I am proud of you.
你娶了个好姑娘 莱纳德 对此我为你骄傲
I don't... I don't... I don't know what to say.
我...我不知道...该说什么了
I'm also proud of how hard you're trying not to cry.
我也为你努力克制不哭而骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to hang up now
你想结束视频了吗
Yeah here it comes.
好 泪已经忍不住了
Your hands are at 10 00 and 2 00.
你的双手在10点和2点方向
Good. Steady on the gas.
很好 稳稳地踩住油门
Okay.
不错
Now you're gonna want to slowly switch lanes.
现在你可以慢慢换车道了
Why
为什么呀
Because there are only two
因为现在路上只有两车道
and you're not in either of them.
而你不在任何一条上
Attaboy. Well done
做得好 完美
Thank you.
谢谢
The last time I drove I was terrified
上次开车时我还吓得半死
but this is fun.
今天开车可真有趣
You're doing great.
你开得很不错
You're a good teacher.
你也是一个好老师
Your son is going to be lucky to have you as a father.
有你这样的爸爸 你儿子一定很幸运
Thanks.
谢谢你
Do you think I could try going a little faster
你觉得我可以再开快一点吗
Go for it champ.
想做就去做吧 小冠军
Ow.
疼呀
Sorry.
抱歉
Just ease on the gas and...
轻轻踩一下油门 然后...
Oh too much Too much
踩多了 踩多了
Why was I scared of this This is exhilarating
我之前在怕什么 这真是太刺激了
No it's not Slow down
刺激个大头鬼 慢下来
Don't tell me what to do You're not my father
别对我指手画脚的 你又不是我爸爸
Do you know how fast you were going
你知道你开得有多快吗
112.
时速180公里
Let me see your license.
把驾照给我
Okay here's the plan. No.
-听着 我的计划是... -闭嘴
Fine.
好吧
There you go.
给你
You know what you can just keep it.
算了 这驾照你留着吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片