Okay. Are you from the Star Wars universe
你是星战银河系里的吗
Yes.
Were you in the original trilogy
是原始三部曲里的吗
Yes.
Oh is there a picture of you in my wallet wearing a metal bikini
是不是我钱包里 夹着一张你穿金属比基尼的照片
God I hope not.
老天 我可不希望如此
And no I'm not Princess Leia.
不对 不是莱娅公主
Okay okay. My turn. Um...
轮到我了
Are you in all six Star Wars movies
六部星战电影都有你吗
Yes. Interesting.
-对 -有意思
Are you a droid
你是机器人吗
Yes.
Do you kind of look like a shiny Sheldon
是不是有点像闪闪亮的谢尔顿
Yes.
C 3PO
C-3PO.
You got it.
猜对了
That's preposterous.
太荒谬了
I do not resemble C 3PO.
我才不像C-3PO呢
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
I'm flattered. I just don't see it.
虽然受宠若惊 但我不这么认为
[手机铃声:她用科学迷了我的眼]
Leslie Winkle.
是莱斯利·温克尔
You've reached "Friends with Benefits."
接通"互利友人"
For a booty call press one now.
性爱电招 请按一
What exactly does that expression mean
什么叫做
"friends with benefits"
"互利友人"
Does he provide her with health insurance
他给她提供健康保障了?
No.
不是
Imagine you maintained a friendship with someone you had sex with
想象你和某人 保持性交关系
but you were free to date whoever you wanted.
但同时能和任何人约会
I'm sorry. I can't imagine any of that.
抱歉 我想不出任何一个
All right. Back to the game.
还是玩游戏吧
I believe it's my turn.
应该轮到我了
You may begin your questions whenever you're ready.
你们随时可以提问了
Are you Spock
你是斯波克吧[星战人物]
I don't like this game.
我不喜欢这个游戏
So where were we
轮到谁了
Aren't you leaving for your booty call
你不是应招去做爱吗
No it was something else.
不是 是其他事
Why does everything have to be about sex with you Come on.
怎么什么事都要和性爱挂钩 拜托
Whose turn is it
轮到谁了
We were up to you.
到你了
Great. Just start.
好 开始吧
Okay let's see.
Are you from a TV series
你是连续剧里的吗
She dumped me
她把我甩了
I bet he's someone from Babylon 5.
我看他是《巴比伦5号》的
We're never going to get it.
我们猜不中了
What happened with Leslie Why did she dump you
莱斯利怎么了 为什么甩你
I don't know. She just said
我不知道 她就说
"Howard Mama's a rolling stone."
霍华德 老娘见异思迁了
Then her call waiting beeped and she was gone.
然后电话哔了一声就挂了
I don't understand.
我不明白
If you were in a non emotional relationship then why
如果你们之间没有感情
are you having what appears to be an emotional response
怎么情绪反应得这么波动
Sheldon he obviously had feelings for her.
谢尔顿 他显然对她有感情
Of course I had feelings for her.
我当然对她有感情
I saw her naked for God's sake.
我看了她的裸体呢 老天
Okay look you just need to get your mind off it.
你要转移一下注意力
Do you want to go to the comic book store
想不想去漫画书店
Maybe go see a movie
或者看部电影
I don't want to go anywhere.
我哪也不想去
I'm given to understand that there's an entire city in Nevada
我发现内华达州有一大堆
designed specifically to help people like Howard
特别设计的城市能帮霍华德这类人
forget their problems.
忘却他们的烦恼
They can replace them with new problems such as alcoholism
直接用新烦恼替代
gambling addiction and sexually transmitted diseases.
比如酗酒 赌博 性传播疾病
Is it me or was that Sheldon's way of saying "Vegas baby "
是我想错了 还是谢尔顿在说去维加斯
I've never been there. Have you
我没去过那儿 你呢
Me No.
我也没有
I just got "Vegas baby " from Vince Vaughn in Swingers.
我引用文森·沃恩在《摇摆者》里的话而已
It could be fun. I know my weekend's wide open now that...
应该不错啊 反正现在周末也空下来了
Okay let's do this. Let's go to Las Vegas.
就这么办 我们去维加斯吧
Now Right now Why not
-现在就去吗 -何乐而不为呢
People do things "right now " all the time.
大家都做即兴的事
Why can't we be "right now" people too
我们也即兴一把
Go home pack a bag and we'll be "right now" people.
回家收拾行李 我们就是即兴一族了
I mean I have to stop at the drug store to refill a prescription
但是 我得先去药店买药
but after that we'll go right now.
买完药 我们就即兴去
What do you say Howard
你意下如何 霍华德
I say...
我觉得
"Vegas baby "
去维加斯吧
What are you going to tell your mother
你怎么跟你妈说
"Sea World baby "
我去海洋世界
Hey Sheldon are you coming
谢尔顿 你去吗
I'd rather have a blowfly lay eggs
即使让丽蝇在我耳道里
and hatch larvae in my auditory canal.
产卵孵幼虫 我也不去
Great. We'll bring you back a t shirt.
行 我们会给你带T恤
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello neighbor.
你好啊 邻居
Hello Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
And how are you this fine evening
这个美好的夜晚过得愉快么
Great.
愉快
Good. I'm glad.
很好 真高兴
Really
是吗
Are you drunk
你喝醉了?
I'm just in a good mood.
我就是心情好嘛
While my compatriots are in Las Vegas
我的同胞们都去维加斯了
I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude.
我就能在这美好的夜晚 独自享受《孤独要塞》了
That's Superman's big ice thingy right
你指的是超人的那个大冰冻那啥对吧
You know I'm in such a good mood
我现在心情好
I'm actually finding your tenuous grasp
居然觉得你对英语词汇掌握之贫乏
of the English language folksy and charming today.
甚至有一点可爱的说
Mmm. What smells so good
什么闻着这么香
That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer
这是奶油咖喱的醉人香气
a perfect culinary representation
更是对这个自由的傍晚
of the freedom this evening holds.
通过美食的完美体现
Not only is it Indian cuisine which Koothrappali loathes
这不光是库萨帕里所厌恶的印度美食
it contains a generous helping of peanuts
并且有大量花生作为配菜
which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97 pound blister.
能把沃罗威茨变成一个97磅的呼哧呼哧的大泡泡
And finally its main ingredient is paneer a farmer's cheese
还有 主料是干酪 一种农家芝士
that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable
莱纳德食用后会瞬间让同房间的人
within minutes.
死不见血
Yum.
好吃啊
Well enjoy your big evening.
那就祝你晚上玩得开心
Penny.
佩妮
I realize you're also on your own tonight
我知道你今晚也是一个人
so if at some point you find yourself with nothing to do
如果你万一觉得一个人无聊了
please do not disturb me.
请不要来打扰我
Have fun Sheldon.
谢尔顿 玩得开心
Oh I shall.
当然会了
No
不要啊
What's wrong Superman
超人同志 您怎么了
Locked out of your big ice thingy
被锁在你的大冰冻那啥外面了么
Look at this.
快看
Mouthwash lotion body wash.
漱口水 润肤露 沐浴液
Shampoo and conditioner
洗发水护发素
together in one tiny bottle.
全部在一个小瓶子里
I love Las Vegas.
我爱拉斯维加斯
Howard could I borrow some aftershave
霍华德 能借我你的须后水用用么
Black case top compartment.
黑色的包里 上面那层
That's a lot of cologne.
这么多古龙水
First row are your musks. Second is woods
第一排是你要的麝香型
leathers and botanicals.
第二排是木头 皮革和植物味
Third is assorted pheromones. Tread lightly.
第三排是配套的外激素 慎用
That's the spirit Howard.
霍华德 精神可嘉
Yes we can.
我们能行
Come on. Let's go.
我们走吧
You guys go ahead. I just have to finish up an email.
你们先去 我还有封邮件要回
That's not an email. That's Leslie's Facebook page.
才不是邮件呢 你在看莱斯利的FACEBOOK主页
Okay fine.
好吧
I'm checking her Facebook page.
我是在看她的主页
Look at her status update. She's saying she dumped me.
你看她的状态更新了 她说她把我甩了
People need to know I dumped her.
大家需要知道是我甩了她
But she did dump you.
事实是她甩你啊
Grow up Raj. There's no place for truth on the Internet.
拉杰 醒醒吧 互联网上无事实
Just go. I'll catch up with you.
你们先去吧 我等下就去找你们
All right.
好吧
Oh we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky.
我们该计划一下 万一我们走桃花运呢
Okay uh if I get lucky I'll take her
如果我走运了 我就带她
to my stately manner outside Gotham City and...
去我在哥谭城外的古堡[蝙蝠侠居住的城市]
if you get lucky I'll sleep on the moon.
如果你走运了 我就去月亮上睡
Sounds like a plan.
计划不错
Hang on. I think the emergency key is around here somewhere.
等着 我记得备用钥匙就放在这附近
We have a bowl.
我们有个碗
Our keys go in a bowl.
钥匙都放那个碗里
You should get a bowl.
你应该弄个碗
So how did the beautiful mind of Sheldon Cooper
那么请问美丽心灵的谢尔顿·库珀
forget his key in the first place
是怎么忘带钥匙的
I left them in the bowl.
我把它们落在碗里了
I just remembered where the emergency key is.
我想起来备用钥匙在哪了
Where In your apartment.
-在哪 -在你们家
What's it doing in my apartment
怎么在我们家
Well I went in there a few weeks ago
我几周前去过
and you guys weren't home and I forgot it there.
你们不在家 被我落在那了
You went in my... Why would...
你进了我...为什么
What are you saying
你说什么呢
It's not a big deal. I was making
没什么大不了的
coffee and I ran out of milk.
我泡咖啡的时候没牛奶了
You're the milk thief
你就是那个偷奶贼啊
Leonard said I was crazy but I knew that carton felt lighter.
莱纳德说我疯了 但我知道牛奶盒是轻了一些
All right. Sheldon look. Just calm down.
好啦 谢尔顿 淡定
I will call the building manager and he'll come open your door.
我给公寓管理员打电话 叫他来开门
You just eat your dinner here while you're waiting.
你可以一边等 一边吃饭
Eat My dinner In your apartment
吃? 我的晚饭? 在你家?
Yeah. Why not
是啊 怎么了
Sure. Why not
是啊 怎么了
And after the sun's down we can all pile in my pickup
日落之后 我们再坐着我的小皮卡
and go skinny dipping down at the crick.
去小溪边裸泳多好
Cause today is the day to stop making sense.
因为今天是失去理智的日子
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm telling you Leonard... video slots...
告诉你 莱纳德 老虎机
free drinks brought to us by a bosomy barmaid
大胸吧台妹端来的免费饮料
and all you can eat shrimp for $3.95.
只要三块九毛五的鲜虾自助
Disneyland can suck it.
迪斯尼一边去吧
This is the real happiest place on earth.
这里真是人间仙境
Dude check it out
哥们快看
That's laundry for a month
还有整月的洗衣钱
Hello.
你好
What's your name
你叫什么
Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali.
拉杰·罗摩衍那·库萨帕里
Hello Rajesh Ra
你好 拉杰拉杰·罗...
Hi Rajesh.
嗨 拉杰
I'm Michaela.
我是迈克拉
Hello Michaela.
你好 迈克拉
So you interested in a little party
你想来个小小的聚会么
Why yes I love to party.
好啊 我喜欢聚会
Party is my middle name.
聚会是我的中间名
Or it would be if it weren't Ramayan.
如果不是罗摩衍那的话
Uh Raj can I... can I talk to you for a moment
拉杰 我能和你说句话么
Not now Leonard.
莱纳德 现在不行
Michaela's inviting me to a party.
迈克拉邀请我去聚会呢
You better call the moon
你最好给月亮打个电话
and make sure they have a bed for you.
确认一下他们有没有给你备床
Yeah. I really need to talk to you.
拜托 我真的有话要跟你说
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
Don't go anywhere.
不要乱跑哦
Don't move. Just stay the beautiful
最好连动都不要动 保持造型哦
unspoiled American flower that you are.
你就像一朵未经采摘 娇艳欲滴的美式鲜花
What's wrong with you dude
伙计 你发什么神经啊
That woman was all up in my jammy.
那个女人已经深深地被我的雄性激素吸引了
Okay. I hate to break this to you and whatever your "jammy" is
好吧 我真的不想打击 你所谓的"雄性激素"
but I'm pretty sure she's a prostitute.
但我可以肯定她只是个娼妓
What
什么
No...
不能吧
Let me put it this way
那我换个方式解释吧
In your entire life how many gorgeous women
在你的一生中 能有几个超级美女
have walked straight up to you in a bar
会一进酒吧就过来跟你搭讪
and asked if you wanted to party
还问你要不要去参加派对?
Maybe I can save her.
或许我可以感化她
Maybe but I'm guessing it'll cost you about $500 an hour to try.
或许吧 但我猜你可能会为此 付出每小时500美元的代价
It was lovely meeting you. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
很高兴认识你 祝你的未来更加灿烂美好
Whatever.
随你便
Oh I miss her already.
天啊 我已经开始想她了
Oh Howard's losing it.
看来霍华德不行了
Check out his latest Twitters.
他在博客上最新的留言写着
"I'm at the bottom of a black hole "staring into the abyss.
我正处于黑洞的最底端 凝视着绝望的深渊
My life is meaningless. My future is without hope."
我的生活毫无意义 我的未来一片茫然
Why don't we take him to see the Blue Man Group
要不带他去看蓝人乐队吧
You think that'd help
你觉得会有用吗
USA Today calls them "exuberant fun for the whole family."
"今日美国"称他们为"老少咸宜爆笑组合"
I don't know. Howard isn't really the family fun kind of guy.
我不知道 霍华德不是那种 通吃老少咸宜乐趣的人
It's too bad he wasn't here for that hooker.
真可惜他没在这 见不到那个妓女
She's exactly his type a hooker.
她绝对是他喜欢的类型 标准的妓女
You know I bet if we hired her that would cheer him up.
如果给钱请她帮忙 霍华德一定能振作起来
We're not gonna get Wolowitz a hooker.
我坚决不同意让妓女去安抚沃罗威茨
"I'm so lonely and horny
我是如此孤独 熊熊的欲火燃烧着我
I may open this $20 jar of peanuts and end it all."
我随时会开一瓶20美元的花生酱 然后全部干掉
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate.
让她报个价 应该不会被打吧
So how was your day
你今天过得好吗
Are you trying to make small talk
你想跟我聊家常吗
Oh sweetie you really don't have to.
亲爱的 你真的不必这么做
No it's the accepted convention.
错 这是个惯有的习俗
How was your day
你今天过得好吗
Well uh they shifted my schedule around at the restaurant
他们把餐厅的值班表全都打乱了
so my hours are gonna be a little differe...
所以我的时间会跟平时有点不一样
I'm sorry. That's not going to interest me at all. Just eat.
抱歉 我对此一点都不感兴趣 快吃吧
Hello again.
你好啊 小姐
Oh hi.
你们好啊
Yeah hi. Listen um... if you're not busy
你好 如果您不忙的话
we were thinking maybe you could...
我们想知道你是否...
We were wondering...
我们其实是想问...
...if you're really a prostitute.
你到底是不是娼妓
You guys cops
你们是警察吗
No.
当然不是
I'm a prostitute.
那好 我是娼妓
Okay great.
太好了
Uh the thing is we've got this friend
事情是这样的 我们有个朋友
and he's kind of down in the dumps.
他被甩了 很沮丧
And we thought maybe you could cheer him up.
我们觉得你可以让他振作起来
With sex.
用你的床上功夫
I think she knows what I meant.
不用说的这么直白吧
How can she when you beat around the bush
你在那兜来兜去她怎么可能明白
She's from the mean streets
她可是红灯区的
where they shoot from the hip and keep it real.
那里的人都是二话不说直接干正事的
Don't worry. I can take good care of your friend.
放心吧 我会好好照顾你们的朋友
Okay terrific.
好的 太棒了
Uh um... listen is there a way that we can do this
那请问能不能不让他
where he doesn't know that you're a you know...
知道你的真实身份是...
Prostitute.
娼妓
You want the girlfriend experience.
你们想要女友式的服务啊
Yes. Yeah exactly.
对 对 正是
The girlfriend experience.
女友式的服务
Actually if it's not too much to ask
其实 能不能再问一下
could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience
能不能搞成犹太人式的女友服务
Okay that's question 20.
这是第20个问题了
You have to guess.
你接着猜
I don't know Sheldon.
谢尔顿 放过我吧
Are you Star Wars
你是《星球大战》吗
How can one person be a whole movie
一个人怎么可能变身成一部电影呢
Okay I give up. Can we just do something else
我放弃了 能不能找点别的事干
Fine.
好吧
I was Spock.
其实人家是斯波克啦
Are you and Leonard friends with benefits
你和莱纳德是"互利友人"吗
What
什么
Are you and Leonard friends with benefits
你和莱纳德是"互利友人"吗
Where did that even come from
这是谁无中生有的
Did he say we were
是他说的吗
No Leonard said nothing.
不 莱纳德什么都没说
But who knows what goes on over here
但他假装说你的信寄错了
when he pretends your mail was misdelivered
谁知道你们到底在搞什么
Just mail no benefits.
只是寄信 没有其他
I see.
我明白了
Why are you asking
你为什么问这个
I'm curious about the whole social construct.
我对于整个交际圈很是好奇
On its face the idea of satisfying one's sexual appetite
表面上看来 关于满足个人性欲方面
assuming one is afflicted with such
假设某人受到这方面的折磨
without emotional entanglement that seems eminently practical.
没有感情上的纠葛 这看似相当具有实用性
What I've observed however is Howard Wolowitz crying like a little girl.
不过 据我观察 霍华德·沃罗维茨却是 哭得像个小女孩一样
Well some people just can't handle that kind of relationship.
有些人只是无法处理好 那种关系而已
Can you
你能么
Excuse me
什么
Are you able to have sex with men
你能否做到跟一个与自己
without developing an emotional attachment
毫无情感依恋的男人上床呢
Sheldon I really don't want to talk about this with you.
谢尔顿 我实在不想跟你讨论这个话题
Is this conversation making you uncomfortable
这个话题让你感到不适了吗
Of course it's making me uncomfortable. Can't you tell
当然了 我很不爽 看不出来吗
I really have no idea.
我看不出来
I don't particularly excel
我实在不擅长解读
at reading facial expressions body language...
脸部表情和肢体语言
I'm uncomfortable Sheldon
我要发飙了 谢同学
Thank you. That's very helpful.
谢谢 我了解了
All right where are these amazing shrimp
好啦 极品虾仁在哪儿呢
Behold.
Seriously you think this is the size of a baby's arm
说真的 你觉得这有婴儿手臂大吗
A little baby.
迷你婴儿
Okay I'm going back to the room.
我回房间了
Boy would it maybe kill them to put out a nice brisket
天啊 上一盘上等"胸肉" 他们会死么!
Hi there. Howard Wolowitz.
你好 我叫霍华德·沃罗维茨
Esther Rosenblatt.
我叫埃斯特·罗森布拉特
I don't think the manager's coming tonight so here.
看来管理员今晚不来了 给你
Are you suggesting I sleep on the couch
你准备让我睡沙发么
Well it wasn't the first suggestion that came to mind
我起初不这么想
but it's the one I'm going with.
但现在就这么定
I can't sleep on your couch. I sleep in a bed.
我不能睡沙发 我是睡床的
And given its dimensions
你看看这尺寸
I have no intention of living out E.M. Snickering's
我可不想成为EM斯尼科林畅销儿童书
beloved children's book The Tall Man From Cornwall.
《康沃尔巨人》的真人版
What
你说啥
"There was a tall man from Cornwall
康沃尔巨人
"whose length exceeded his bed.
身高超过床
"My body fits on it but barely upon it
身子躺不平
there's no room for my big Cornish head."
大头容不下
All right I will give you my bed on one condition
我让你睡我的床 但有一个条件
that you promise to zip your hole for the next eight hours.
你得在接下来8小时内闭上嘴
May I say one last thing
我能说最后一句话吗
Only if it doesn't rhyme.
只要不押韵就成
All right.
好啊
Good night.
晚安
Turn ons Let me see.
前戏么 我想想
Reading a good book in front of the fire
在火堆前读一本好书
long walks on the beach...
沿着海滩漫步
and getting freaky on the Sabbath
还有带着培根汉堡
with a bacon cheeseburger.
在安息日[犹太人新年]狂欢
Really Me too
真的吗 我也是
Oy gevalt you're hot.
哎呦喂 你好性感呐
Yeah.
确实
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下下
Hey how's it going
怎么样了
Cut the crap. You set this up didn't you
少废话 都是你一手安排的吧
Yes.
She's a hooker isn't she
她是妓女 对吧
A prostitute yes.
对 娼妓
You already gave her the money
你已经付钱给她了?
Yes.
Thank you
太谢谢你了
Penny
佩妮
What
咋了
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Maybe that's because your hole is still open.
可能是因为你的嘴巴没闭上
I'm homesick.
我想家了
Your home is 20 feet from here.
你的家离这就20英尺
20 feet 20 light years it doesn't matter.
20英尺 20光年 都没关系
It's in a galaxy far far away.
它就像在一个遥远的星系
Damn it.
妈的
What do you want me to do
你要我干嘛
Sing "Soft Kitty."
唱"乖乖猫"
That's only for when you're sick.
那是你病了才有的事
Homesick is a type of being sick.
想家也是一种病嘛
Come on do I really have to
拜托 非唱不可吗
I suppose we can stay up and talk.
那就聊天吧
Soft kitty warm kitty
乖猫猫 暖猫猫
Little ball of fur
小小毛绒球
Happy kitty...
快乐猫猫
Sleepy kitty.
瞌睡猫猫
Sleepy kit... No.
-瞌睡猫猫 -不对
Start over.
重来
Soft kitty warm kitty
乖猫猫 暖猫猫
Little ball of fur
小小毛绒球
Happy kitty sleepy kitty
快乐猫猫 瞌睡猫猫
Purr purr purr.
呜 呜 呜 [猫的叫声]
Penny
佩妮
Yeah
怎么了
Thank you for letting me stay here.
谢谢你让我住这
Oh. You're welcome sweetie.
不客气 甜心
Okay I'm sleepy now get out.
行了 我有睡意了 出去吧
Oh good.
太好了
You're finally home.
你终于回家了
What were you doing at Penny's
你在佩妮家搞什么
Well we had dinner
我们一起吃了晚餐
uh played some games and then I spent the night.
玩了些游戏 还睡了一晚
You'll be happy to know that I now have
你应该很高兴 因为我终于
a much better understanding of "friends with benefits."
对"互利友人"有更深的理解了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片