Ice cream
冰淇淋
第三季第十九集
生活大爆炸
Having a little trouble catching your breath there
喘不过气了吗
No no I'm good.
不 不 我没事儿
If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for
要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个
I would have tried a lot harder.
我就会试着再努力点
"Do or do not. There is no try."
要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说
Did you just quote star wars
你刚引用了星战的台词吗
I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.
我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词
([星战第五部])
Oh my God.
老天爷
I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.
我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起
([尤达:星战人物])
I love you Penny.
我爱你 佩妮
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I just wanted to put that out there.
我只是不吐不快而已
Oh yeah no I I'm I'm glad.
不 我很高兴
Good.
那就好
Glad is good. Yeah.
-高兴就好 -嗯
No no...
没手表
So it's getting pretty late.
呃...已经很晚了
We should probably go to sleep. Yeah.
-我们差不多该睡觉吧 -对
Okay. Yeah probably.
-对 -该睡了
Okay good night sweetie. Good night.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
Hey Leonard where do you come down on giant ants
莱纳德 你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场
Sheldon says impossible.
谢尔顿说不可能有
Howard and I say not only possible
霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能
but as a mode of transportation way cooler than a Batmobile.
而且作为一种交通工具 比蝙蝠战车酷多了
([蝙蝠战车:蝙蝠侠的座驾])
You are ignoring the square cube law.
你忽视了平方/立方定律
The giant ant would be crushed under the weight of its own exoskeleton.
巨型蚂蚁会被 自身的骨骼重量压垮
And for the record
而且准确来说
the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is
真正酷的交通工具排名应该是
jet pack hoverboard transporter Batmobile and then giant ant.
喷射背包 悬滑板 传送器 蝙蝠战车 然后才是巨型蚂蚁
([悬滑板引自《回到未来2》 传送器引自《星际迷航》])
Seriously You have nothing better to do
有没有搞错 你们就没别的事干
than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants
只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗
What's with him
他怎么了
Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.
估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了
Are you saying he's man strating
你是说他来大姨夫了[与Menstruating同音]
Not literally.
不是字面意义上的
But as far back as the 17th century
但早在十七世纪
scientists observed a 33 day fluctuation in men's hormone levels.
科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平 有个33天的波动周期
Interesting.
有意思
That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.
难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
([潜台词: 别说得这么暧昧...])
Okay forget giant ants.
算了 不说巨型蚂蚁
How about giant rabbits
巨型兔子呢
Big or small I don't like rabbits.
不管大小 我都不喜欢兔子
They always look like they're about to say something
兔子总是看似很想说话
but they never do.
但从来不开口
Rabbits do have a respiratory system that would support great size.
兔子倒是有呼吸系统 支撑巨大的体型
And on a side note they are one of the few mammals
并且 兔子是少数哺乳动物中
whose scrotum is in front of the penis.
阴囊长在阴茎前的
Maybe that's what they want to talk about.
也许这才是他们想谈论的
Leonard where do you stand on giant rabbits and scrotal position
莱纳德 你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置 持啥态度
I honestly don't care.
我一点都不在乎
Really
是吗
Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals
每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器
you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.
你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点
What do you want from me I just don't give a rat's ass.
你想让我说什么 我就是对这个没兴趣
Would that be a giant rat's ass
有没有巨型老鼠屁屁
For the record giant rats are possible.
准确来说 巨型老鼠是有可能存在的
Can we please talk about something else
我们能不能说点别的
Maybe something vaguely related to life as we know it on this planet
比如稍微跟我们生活有关 而且是地球上的东西
Okay how about this for a topic
这个话题怎么样
Why is Leonard being a giant douche
为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋
Assuming giant douches are possible.
假设大混蛋有可能存在
Of course they are.
当然有
Leonard's being one.
莱纳德就是一个
Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.
说不定他和佩妮发生了"爱爱"口角
No there was no spat.
才怪 我们没吵架
Oh but something happened.
但确实发生了点状况
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it. Excuse me.
我觉得你想说 我不想听 失陪
What'd you do Romeo
你干啥了 罗密欧
You pour maple syrup all over your body
往身上倒枫蜜
and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack
问她有没有性致玩3P
Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties and jump around
你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她
but it wound up just creeping her out
结果却把她吓着了
What No.
什么 没有
I'm just asking dude.
我只是问问 老兄
It happens.
没准儿呢[Raj深受其害]
You guys still on for bowling tonight
你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗
Oh yes.
当然参加
In fact I've prepared some trash talk for the occasion.
我还准备了几句垃圾话呢
You bowl like your mama.
你打得跟你妈一个水准
Unless of course she bowls well.
不过 如果她打得很好
In which case you bowl nothing like her.
那就是 你打得跟你妈大相径庭
Oh. Ouch.
哦 唉哟
That is what is referred to as a burn on you.
这就是灼烈言辞的效果
Did you ask her to start waxing
你要求她滴蜡吗
No.
没有
Did you start waxing
你滴蜡了
No.
没有
While making love
是不是做爱时
did you accidentally spank your own ass and cry out "Mommy"
你不小心拍了自己屁股 然后大声哭喊"妈咪"
I'm walking away from you now.
我懒得理你们
That wasn't a no.
他没否定哎
Yeah I think we're getting close.
看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了
Did you take a Benadryl
你是在跟她上床的时候
and fall asleep while pleasuring her
吃了片苯海拉明(此药会造成昏昏欲睡)然后睡着了么
Because you can die that way.
你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎
Oh that would be a good way to go.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流啊
Hi. Oh hey.
-嗨 -嗨
Good Penny. Reminder bowling tonight at 7 00.
太好了 佩妮 友情提示 今晚7点 保龄之夜
Oh right bowling.
噢对 保龄
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
你要是不想来也不用勉强
No no it's okay.
不会啊 没那回事儿
I mean let's face it you guys would get creamed without me.
说实话 没我的话你们指定输得巨惨
We would indeed.
确实
In this particular case
就此特殊情况来看
your lack of femininity works to our advantage.
你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利
It's always nice chatting with you Sheldon.
跟你聊天总是这么开心 谢尔顿
Sarcasm
是讽刺吗
Thinly veiled contempt.
是毫不掩饰的轻视你
Remember 7 00. Got it.
-别忘了 7点 -知道啦
Pacific Daylight time Bite me
-是太平洋夏令时 -咋着吧
Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.
请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧
I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.
你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗
These are my own bowling shoes.
这双就是我自己的啊
Then what's with the disinfectant
那你还消什么毒啊
I know where my feet have been.
我脚踩过啥地方我知道
Hey Penny
嗨 佩妮
And you guys.
还有各位路人
Albino Bob couldn't make it so I brought a substitute.
阿尔比诺·鲍勃不能来了 所以我带了个替补来
I believe some of you know wil Wheaton.
相信你们中有人认识他 威尔·惠顿 (《星际迷航》中的演员)
Hi Sheldon. How's it going
嗨 谢尔顿 近来如何啊
Well well well. If it isn't Wil Wheaton
哎哟哟 这不是威尔·惠顿嘛
the Green Goblin to my Spider Man.
我家蜘蛛侠的敌人 绿魔
the Pope Paul V to my Galileo
我家伽利略的对头 教皇保罗五世
the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.
我家火狐的对手 IE浏览器
You're not still carrying a grudge because I beat you at that card tournament are you
我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你 你不会还怀恨在心呢吧
I'm the proud owner of wilwheatonstinks.com .net and .org.
我可是"臭威尔惠顿" 企业网站 互联网站和机构网站的所有人
What does that tell you
知道这说明什么吗
It tells me that I am living rent free right here.
这说明你无时无刻都在想着我
You ready to bowl
准备好比赛了么
Oh I'm ready.
当然准备好了
I don't know if Stuart told you what you're up against tonight
我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你 今晚你的对手是谁
but before you stands the co captain of the
不过站在你面前的人就是
East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League championship team.
东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会 冠军队的联盟队长
Seven to 12 year old division.
7到12岁参赛组
Also Penny's pretty good.
佩妮打得也不错
Great. Then it's on.
很好 那放马来吧
Oh foolish Wil Wheaton it was never off.
愚蠢的威尔·惠顿 战火就没灭过
Yes
好的
A common spare.
常见的补中
The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.
保龄赛会上的"特工佳丽"
Before you jump on Twitter
在你登陆推特
to tout your modest accomplishment
然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前
watch how it's really done.
看看什么叫真正的高手
I am the ball.
吾乃此球
My thoughts are its thoughts.
吾念乃其念
Its holes are my holes.
其洞乃吾洞
Yes.
好的
Tweet that Tweety Bird.
推特这个吧 推特鸟
Hey I just wanted to tell you i'm a big fan.
我只想跟你说 我是你的粉丝
Oh thanks.
谢了
I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions
你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了
but Whoopi Goldberg you ever hit that
不过乌比·戈德堡 你有没那个啊
Ah beer.
啤酒啊
The magic elixir that can turn this poor shy Indian boy
能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩
into the life of the party.
成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂
Oh yeah.
好耶
Chili cheese fry
吃辣味奶酪薯条吗
Yes. I love chili cheese fries.
好啊 我爱辣味奶酪薯条
Really You love them
真的 你爱吃啊
Yeah why
是啊 怎么了
No reason. I'm just glad to hear you're comfortable saying you love something.
没事啊 只是很高兴听到 你对表达爱意毫无障碍
Do you really want to get into this right now
你真的想现在谈这事儿吗
Get into what
谈啥事儿
Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries
你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢
They've been in your life a long time.
这么多年你一直都在吃
They make you happy. They deserve to know.
它们让你心情大好 它们应该知道你对它们的爱
Look you just caught me by surprise last night. I didn't know what to say.
昨晚我只是被你吓到了 我不知道说什么好
Okay well now you've had some time to think about it.
好 到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧
So what do you want to say
那你想说什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
How can you not be sure
你怎么会不确定
Okay this isn't the place to have this conversation.
在这谈论这事儿不太合适
No the place to have the conversation was in bed
对啊 合适的地方是在床上
after I said "I love you"
在我说了"我爱你"
and you said "Thank you. Good night."
你说"谢谢 晚安"之后
Don't push it Leonard.
别逼我 莱纳德
I am not pushing anything. You are.
-我没逼你 -你逼我了
You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say "I love you "
你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说"我爱你"
Ah the premature "I love you."
原来是过早的告白问题
I guessed "premature." Does that count
我猜的是过"早"的问题 算对吗
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
What
干嘛
This is for you.
给你的
I've been familiarizing myself with female emotional crises.
我通过研读连环画《凯西》[一部讲述女人生活的漫画]
by studying the comic strip Cathy.
努力想要熟悉雌性生物的感情危机
When she's upset she says "Ack " and eats ice cream.
她一沮丧就会说"日" 然后吃冰淇淋
Ack
日啊
If you were a cat I would have brought you a lasagna.
你要是只猫 我就给你带千层面了
Did Leonard send you over here
是莱纳德让你来的吗
No we haven't spoken since your abrupt departure last night
不 自从你昨晚突然离开 我们还没说过话
caused us to forfeit to Stuart and his dastardly ringer Wil Wheaton.
害得我们昨天输给斯图尔特和他那卑鄙的参赛者威尔·惠顿
Yeah I'm sorry about that.
为此我很抱歉
I'm not too proud to admit that I cried myself to sleep.
我毫不自豪地承认昨天我是哭着睡着的
Again I'm sorry.
再次说声抱歉
And let me tell you sleep did not
让我来告诉你吧
come easily with Leonard in the next room
有莱纳德在隔壁嘶吼摇滚歌手莫莉莎的歌
singing along with Alanis Morrisette.
你就很难睡着了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
No. Clearly another woman in dire need of ice cream.
不 很显然某位来大姨夫的也急需冰淇淋来解闷
All right Sheldon what part of this is supposed to make me feel better
好吧 谢尔顿 有没有什么安慰点的消息
The part where I tell you i've engineered a rematch
关于这一点 我自行决定了来一场复赛
with Stuart's team for tonight.
今晚重新对战斯图尔特他们
Oh honey I don't know.
亲爱的 我不知道
Things are a little weird with Leonard right now.
现在和莱纳德在一起感觉怪怪的
You want me to remove him from the team
你想让我把他踢出去吗
I'm the captain. I can do that.
我是队长 我说了算
No no that's okay.
不 没关系
Just let me talk to him and I'll get back to you.
我去和他谈谈 回来再找你吧
When are you going to talk to him
你准备什么时候找他谈
I don't know.
不知道
He's in the laundry room now. Now would be a good time.
他在洗衣房 现在去正好
You're n gonna leave me alone until I do it are you
我不去你就一直烦我烦到死对吧
Oh I think we both know the answer to that question.
哎呀 这还用问吗
I think we should talk now.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Wha... No it's okay.
什么 不 没事
We don't have to talk 'cause there's nothing to talk about.
我们不用谈 也没什么可谈
Everything's good.
一切都好
Really
真的吗
So you didn't get all snarky
那你生气不是因为
'cause I said something nice to a bowl of chili fries
我对一碗辣味薯条说了句好话
All right maybe I overreacted.
好吧 也许我反应过激了
So we're in two different places emotionally. So what
我们俩感情上不太同步 那又如何
And maybe I'm a little ahead of you. That's fine.
或许我比你快了一点 没关系
In fact it makes sense 'cause let's face it
其实很合理 面对现实
I've been in this relationship two years longer than you.
我爱你比你爱我多了整整两年
Look Leonard you have to know how much I care about you.
莱纳德 你要知道我很在乎你
It's just that I've said the "L" word
可我以前就是太早说"爱你"
too soon before and it didn't work out very well.
结果都不欢而散
Really
是吗
I wouldn't know what that's like.
不知道那是什么情形
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know what I'm talking about though.
但你明白我的意思
Yeah I do.
我明白
So we're good
我们和好了吗
Yes that's what I'm telling you.
对 我就是这个意思
We are good. We are great.
我们很好 好得不得了
All right Fence mended problem swept under the rug.
太好了 栅栏已补 误会已清
Time to bowl
去打保龄球吧
Yes I was eavesdropping.
对 我刚刚在偷听
There's a lot at stake here.
因为赌注太大了
Attention all bowlers
注意 选手们
I've taken the liberty of having these made for our rematch.
我强制要求穿这个参加我们的复赛
"The Wesley Crushers"
"卫斯理·柯洛夏斯"
No not The Wesley Crushers.
不是指卫斯理·柯洛夏斯
The Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理碾碎者
I don't get it.
我不明白
Wesley Crusher was
卫斯理·柯洛夏是
Wil Wheaton's character on Star Trek.
威尔·惠顿在《星际迷航》里扮演的角色
Still don't get it.
还是不明白
It's a blindingly clever play on words.
这是个极其巧妙的双关语
By appropriating his character's name and adding the S
在他所饰演的角色名后面加个复数
we imply that we we'll be the crushers of Wesley.
暗示着我们将是彻底终结卫斯理的人
Okay I'm sorry honey
好吧 抱歉亲爱的
but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people
但你这样写 看起来就好像有好多粉丝
who like Wesley Crusher.
喜欢卫斯理·柯洛夏
No Again it's not the Wesley Crushers.
不 再次强调 不是卫斯理·柯洛夏粉丝群
It's the Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理·柯洛夏终结者
No if you want it to mean you're crushing Wesley
如果你想表示 你将彻底打败卫斯理
it'd be the Wesley Crushers.
就该直接写 打倒卫斯理·柯洛夏
Do you people even hear yourselves
听听你们说的什么胡话
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
这不是什么卫斯理·柯洛夏斯
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
也不是卫斯理粉丝群
It's The Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理终结者
Hey look.
看哪
They named their team after me.
他们那队是以我名字命名的
No it's not the...
不 这才不是...
Never mind.
算了
So we're all clear on the bet and the stakes
好了 都清楚打赌内容和赌注了
Oh yes. The losers will be publicly humiliated
当然 输的一方将接受公开羞辱
in a fashion to be chosen by the victor.
具体方式由胜者选定
FYI I plan on having you publish a scientific paper
告诉你 我准备让你们发表篇科学论文
expounding the discredited Velikovsky hypothesis.
详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设
Ouch again.
再次唉哟
Hey Sheldon
你好 谢尔顿
I just wanted you to know
我只想告诉你
that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.
我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地
Oh yes
真的吗
Well before I respond let me a you a question.
回应你之前 我先问你个问题
Is your mother a good or poor bowler
你妈妈保龄球打得好不好
After you.
你先
No after you...
不 你先
as we are currently crushing you Wesley.
因为我们准备终结你 卫斯理
It's customary for the player on the right hand lane to bowl first.
右边球道的选手先投 这是种习惯
All right.
好吧
It's a custom not a rule.
只是种习惯 并非规则
I so loathe you.
我真鄙视你
That's right Sheldon.
就是这样 谢尔顿
Embrace the dark side.
要学会接受社会阴暗面
That's not even from your franchise
你根本没权利跟我这么说
I um I want you to know that even though we're on opposite sides
我想让你知道 即使我们是对立一方
I I bear you no ill will.
我始终对你并无恶意
Thank you Stuart. It's nice to know.
谢谢 斯图尔特 很高兴知道这点
People from opposite sides often have good relationships.
对立双方的人 往往都关系非常好
You know Romeo and Juliet...
比如 罗密欧与朱丽叶
Tony and Maria from West Side Story
《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚
what's his name and the big blue chick in Avatar.
《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞
I'm gonna bowl now.
我要去掷球了
Be the ball Howard.
人球合一 霍华德
Leave me alone Sheldon.
别烦我 谢尔顿
You weren't the ball.
你没做到人球合一
Hey thanks.
谢谢
This is fun huh
很好玩是吧
Yeah.
对呀
It's good that we got out and did something physical.
很高兴我们能出来 来点体育锻炼
Gets us out of our heads.
能分散下注意力
You get in your head
人一旦纠结什么事
you start to overthink overanalyze obsess you worry.
很容易就会想多 钻牛角尖 心神不宁还烦恼
That's not what we're doing tonight.
但今晚咱不这样
Tonight we're just throwing a ball at some pins.
今晚咱就专心玩保龄球
Yeah that's right.
对 就是这样
and someday we don't know when maybe you'll love me back.
也许有一天 未来的某一天 你也会爱回我
Ooh I'm up.
唔 该我了
Shel don Shel don Shel don Shel don
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 加油
Excuse me.
不好意思
I don't know who you're chanting for as I am currently the ball.
真不知道你们是在为谁加油 我现在可是球哦
The ball The ball
球球 加油
The ball The ball The ball The ball
球球 加油
Thank you Jesus
感谢上帝
As my mother would say.
我妈肯定会这么说
I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.
很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了
Oh yeah me too.
是呀 我也是
It's always tough when the "L" bomb gets dropped
在你毫无准备的时候 面对突如其来的示爱
and you're not ready for it.
一向都很难处理的
Tell me about it.
说来听听
I dated this one girl
我就跟这么个女孩约会过
and I told her that I loved her
我跟她示爱的时候
and she said she wasn't sure.
她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属]
And she strung me along for almost two years.
然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间
It was brutal.
那实在太残忍了
Oh I'm sorry.
太遗憾了
Thanks.
谢谢安慰
I wish she had just broken up with me right there
宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手
and put me out of my misery.
长痛不如短痛
Really
真的
Yeah would have been kinder.
对 那样反而好
Wil you're up.
威尔 到你了
Oh that's me.
该我了
Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head
你刚让威尔·惠顿给你洗脑了
What are you talking about
你在说什么呀
He's evil. He plays evil mind games.
他是个魔鬼 最擅长邪恶的心理战
Did he tell you his grandmother died
他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了
No
没有
Well if he does don't believe it.
他要是这么说 千万别信
He's not above playing the dead meemaw card.
他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情
Yes
太棒了
Enjoy the accolades now Wil Wheaton
好好享受这一时的欢呼吧 威尔·惠顿
but like your time on Star Trek Next Generation
但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运
your smug self satisfaction will be short lived.
你这种自鸣得意 注定只能是一时的
Penny you're up.
佩妮 该你了
All right remember his meemaw's alive
好了 记住 他奶奶还活着
and be the ball.
还有 人球合一
Yeah I got it.
好 明白
We really need a strike here.
我们必须要打出个全中啊
I know.
我知道
So just take your time and concentrate.
所以慢慢来 集中注意力
Leonard stop pressuring me.
莱纳德 别再给我施压了
I'm not pressuring you.
我没在给你施压
Yeah you are Just back off
你就是在 给我让开
Okay I'm sorry. I'll shut up.
好吧 抱歉 我这就闭嘴
I didn't mean "shut up."
我没想让你闭嘴
Fine. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.
好 告诉我该怎么说 我照做就是了
No...
This isn't fair to you Leonard. I'm sorry.
莱纳德 这对你不公平 我很抱歉
Wait Where are you going
等等 你这是去哪
Penny come back
佩妮 快回来
I'll get you ice cream
我再给你买冰激凌
No let her go.
别 让她走吧
Are you insane
你疯了吗
If she leaves it's over
她要是走了 就完啦
I'm pretty sure it's already over.
我很确定 我们已经完了[情侣关系]
Tough luck Sheldon.
谢尔顿 运气不佳嘛
You did this didn't you
是你干的 是不是
Do you think I would really break up a couple
你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛
just to win a bowling match
我会拆散一对情侣
No I suppose not.
不 我想不会吧
Good. Keep thinking that.
很好 你就继续这么想吧
Mm hmm mm hmm yeah I'm telling you
对的 我跟你说
(Match.com和eHarmony 均为婚恋交友网站)
the Match.com chicks are much looser than on eHarmony.
Match.com上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡
You know I I gotta call you back.
好了 我回头再打给你
I won a bet and it's time to collect.
我打赢了个赌 该验收成果了
([分别为蝙蝠女侠 女超人 神奇女侠 猫女])
I don't know about you but I feel empowered.
不知道你们感觉如何 我觉得自己无比强大
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片