Hello I am Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
大家好 我是谢尔顿博士
Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun with Flags.
欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
Before we get started I'd like to announce
节目开始前 我想先公布
the winner of our design your own flag competition.
设计旗帜比赛的赢家
But I can't.
可惜没有
The only entry was from GameyGamer75
唯一的参赛作品来自网友"爱咪福乐75"
and I know that was a jpeg of your buttocks.
我知道你上传的是自己屁股照片
Now this week we have a very special episode
本周这集十分特别
where we explore the flags
我们将介绍
of the popular entertainment franchise Star Trek.
热门影集《星际迷航》中的旗帜
And to help me I'm pleased to introduce
我很荣幸请到这位来帮忙的特邀嘉宾
Internet personality
网络名人
former star of Star Trek The Next Generation
《星际迷航: 下一代》剧中演员
and the only guy I know lucky enough to be immortalized
并且是我认识的唯一一位有幸被按比例
in 1/16 scale
做成小人偶的朋友
set phasers to "Fun"...
将激光枪设至欢乐档
"set phasers to stun"[将激光枪设至击晕档]
改编自《星际迷航》中的句子
...for my friend Wil Wheaton.
欢迎我的好友 威尔·惠顿
Hi Sheldon. Thanks for having me.
谢尔顿 感谢你的邀请
I'm happy to be here. Cut.
-很高兴能上贵节目 -停
What's wrong
怎么啦
Sorry Sheldon you were brilliant as always.
谢尔顿 你的表现如往常一样精彩
Wil that was a little wooden.
威尔 你有点太呆板了
Wooden
呆板吗
Don't worry it wasn't terrible.
别担心 也没那么烂
Just this time try to say it the way people sound.
但这次可以像正常人一样说话吗
And action.
开拍
My friend Wil Wheaton.
我的好友威尔·惠顿
Hi Sheldon. Thanks for having me.
谢尔顿 感谢你的邀请
I'm excited to be here.
我很兴奋能上贵节目呢
So Wil what do you have for us first
威尔 你将从哪一面旗帜开始介绍呢
Well this is an exciting one.
这面旗非常有意思
This is the flag of the United Federation of Planets.
这是星际联邦的旗帜
Now what's interesting about this flag... Cut.
-这面旗有趣的地方在于... -停
What was wrong with that
又怎么了
It's called "Fun with Flags."
这节目叫"有趣"的旗帜
They're not at half mast nobody died.
不是有人死了在降半旗哀悼
Let's try and keep it upbeat.
欢乐喜庆点好不好
Um no offense
我无意冒犯
but I've been acting since I was a kid.
但我从小就开始演戏
I think I can handle a Web show
上个网络节目
without a lot of direction.
我应该不需要人家教
It's true.
此话不假
In 1982 Wil played the voice
在1982年 威尔就替卡通电影
of Martin the mouse in The Secret of NIMH.
《勇敢鼠妈妈》里的一角配音了
You moved me.
你感动了我
You'll have to forgive me.
原谅我的吹毛求疵
This is my first time directing I just want it to be good.
我第一次当导演 只想尽善尽美
So do I. Great.
-我也是 -很好
So this time let's try
那这次就请你
more real boy less Pinocchio.
像个真男孩 而非小木偶
And action.
开拍
And cut.
You realize that I'm doing this for free right
你知道我是无偿友情客串的吧
Yes. And so far we're still not getting our money's worth.
但目前为止 无偿都有点不值回票价呢
Let's try it again.
再来一次
Everybody's having fun.
大家开开心心
And action.
开拍
So Wil...
威尔
...what do you have for us first
你要先介绍哪面旗帜呢
Well this is an exciting one.
这面旗十分有意思哦
This is the flag
这面旗
of the United Federation of Planets.
可是星际联邦的旗帜
Cut.
Problem first time director
有问题吗 "新手"导演
Oh none that I could see.
我是没发现啦
I saw a man who loved flags almost as much as I do.
我只觉得你跟我一样热爱旗子
I got goose bumps.
都起鸡皮疙瘩了
He was overacting on purpose.
他故意夸张演出
Really
真的吗
He reminded me of a young William Shatner.
让我想起电影里寇克船长小时候呢
Listen Sheldon I'm really happy to do this for you
谢尔顿 我很乐意上你节目
but not if she's gonna be a huge pain in the ass the whole time.
但她要在这当找茬精的话 那就算了吧
You gonna let him speak to me like that
他这么说我 你居然没意见吗
Well...
这个嘛...
you're my girlfriend
你是我女朋友
and I don't want you to be upset.
我不想你不高兴
Then again Wil Wheaton's my friend
但威尔·惠顿也是我朋友
and I don't want him to be upset.
我也不想他不高兴
This is a sticky wicket.
真是进退两难啊
What do you think
你有什么看法
Can I speak to you for a second
我们去一边谈谈
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Feel free to play with yourself.
欢迎你"自娱自乐"
I don't care for your friend
我不管他是不是你朋友
he's being rude to me.
他对我出言不逊
You need to ask him to leave.
你得叫他滚蛋
Amy I can't just ask Wil Wheaton to leave.
艾米 你怎么能叫他滚蛋呢
He's a minor celebrity.
他好歹也是个二线明星
Once you explain who he is many people recognize him.
只需费点唇舌解释 人们还是能认出他的
Fine. Then maybe I should go.
行 那我走可以了吧
Could you That would solve everything.
真的吗 那问题就能迎刃而解了
You are the best.
你最好了
I'll see you at dinner tonight
今晚晚餐见吗
You sure you wouldn't rather have dinner
你不会想跟你的好友威尔
with your friend Wil Wheaton
一起共进晚餐吗
Come to think of it I would
细想一下 我还真想呢
You little lady are on fire.
小妞你今天棒呆啦
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第六季 第七集
Every time we eat dinner here
每次来吃晚饭
your mother refuses to let me help with the dishes.
你妈妈都不让我帮忙洗碗
Don't take it personally. She likes doing them by herself
别往心里去 她想自己洗碗
so she can lick the plates with no one looking.
单纯是怕被别人看她偷舔碗盘
You ready to go
准备好要回去了吗
Yeah let me just grab a couple of fresh turtlenecks.
行 我拿几件洗好的高领衣就走
I don't understand why you keep your stuff here
咱们家那么多地方 干嘛还要把东西
when there's plenty of room at home.
统统都留在这里啊
What are you talking about
哪有这回事
All I have here is a few sweaters
我就留了几件外套
books bank stuff computers
书 银行东西 电脑
mail collectibles medicine and my electric body groomer.
信件 收藏品 药物跟电动除毛机
Ooh there's my plaid dickie.
我的格子纹小围脖
Oh got this at the Goodwill store for 50 cents.
我在二手店花五毛钱买到的呢
Can you believe it
不敢相信吧
50 cents sounds right.
感觉就值这个价呀
Let's go.
走吧
You know it's kinda late.
有点晚了呢
Why don't we just spend the night here
何不干脆在这里过夜
Because we don't live here.
因为我们不住在这里啊
I know.
我知道
Do you You said when you got back from space
你真知道吗 你自己说
you were gonna move into my apartment
从太空回来后就搬进我公寓
but half the time we stay here.
但半数时间我们都住这里
That's not true.
才没有呢
Howard I'm doing laundry
霍华德 我要洗衣服了
You want me to put anything in for you
有什么需要我帮你洗的吗
There's some underwear in the hamper
篮子里有我的内裤 拿去洗吧
Oh good I got that new stain stick to try out
非常好 我刚好要试试新去渍棒
Thank you I only put it on the list two weeks ago
谢谢你做我"两周前"要求的事啊
Okay I see what you're getting at.
好吧 我懂你意思了
How about this weekend
要不这周末吧
I'll box up all my things and move them to our place.
我把所有东西都打包搬回咱家
Thank you.
谢谢
The lightsabers are gonna look great in the living room.
这两把光剑放在我们客厅肯定很帅
Or in the closet. We can decide later.
放衣柜里也不错 到时候决定吧
Howard help
霍华德 帮帮忙
My hand's stuck in the garbage disposal
我的手卡在食物垃圾处理机里了
Let go of whatever piece of food you're holding
那你把手里抓着不放的食物放开啊
Are you kidding
你不是吧
It's a perfectly good chicken leg
是一根完好无缺的好鸡腿呢
Hey look who's out after dark like a big boy.
某人像个大男孩一样 夜游晚归哦
I was out raising heck with Mr. Wil Wheaton.
我跟威尔·惠顿去共进晚餐了
Four hours more and we would have
再让我们吃个四小时
closed down the HomeTown Buffet.
就能吃垮"家乡"自助餐厅了
I thought you had plans with Amy. Yeah I did
-你不是跟艾米有约了吗 -是啊
but then Wil called Amy a pain in the A S S.
但威尔说艾米是找茬精
She got huffy and left
她就不爽走人了
then Wil and I headed out to dinner.
然后我就跟威尔一起去吃晚饭了
That place really did remind me of my hometown.
"家乡"自助餐厅 真的有家乡味呢
Because there we also have a HomeTown Buffet.
因为我家乡也有一家"家乡"自助餐厅
Hold on. Wil and Amy had an argument
等等 威尔跟艾米吵架啦
Yes quite the kerfuffle.
对啊 挺剑拔弩张的
Then Amy got mad and left
然后艾米火大走人啦
Walked right out the door.
夺门而出 一去不返
And you...
然后你...
Enjoyed a delightful dinner at a reasonable price.
跟威尔开心地吃了顿好价钱的晚饭
The manager recognized Wil
餐厅经理认出了威尔
and let us sit right next to the frozen yogurt machine.
同意让我们坐在冰酸奶机旁呢
Right next to it
正旁边哦
I was closer to it than I am to you right now.
比我现在跟你的距离还近呢
Buddy I think Amy might be upset.
兄弟 艾米可能在不高兴哦
Why's that
为啥啊
Because your friend was rude to her
你的朋友对她出言不逊
and then you went to dinner with him.
你还跟他一起去吃晚饭
You're just repeating what I said.
这不就是我刚才说的而已吗
It's like living with a lactose intolerant parrot.
你这只乳糖不耐症的学舌鹦鹉
Trust me call her.
听我的 打给她吧
Fine. It's a shame you didn't go to dinner with us
行 你没跟我们一起吃晚餐 真可惜
because the buffet you're about to enjoy
因为你等下就只能尝到
only serves humble pie
屈辱的滋味了
a dessert much less tasty than frozen yogurt.
跟冰酸奶的味道完全不能比哦
I was this close.
当时就坐这么近
What
有何贵干
You'll appreciate this.
跟你说个笑话
Leonard has some ridiculous notion that you're mad at me.
莱纳德脑子抽风 说你在气我
Tell him you're not mad at me.
告诉他没这回事
Go ahead set him straight.
说吧 给他个痛快
I'm mad at you Sheldon.
我是气你啊 谢尔顿
Eat one of your Luna bars.
吃根巧克力棒吧
Very often when women think they're angry
女人常以为自己在愤怒
they're really just hungry.
其实只是肚子饿而已啦
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Your friend insulted me and you didn't do anything.
你朋友羞辱我 你也不干嘛
Precisely I didn't do anything.
对啊 我什么都没干啊
Now does someone feel like checking her emotional math
某人是不是该仔细想想自己在说啥啊
Keep going buddy you're doing great.
继续吧兄弟 我看好你哦
Sheldon I'm your girlfriend
谢尔顿 我是你女朋友
and you should have taken my side.
你应该帮我的才对啊
That's it. End of story. Good night.
就这样吧 我说完了 晚安
Wow Amy's mad and Leonard was right.
哎哟 艾米在生气 莱纳德说得对
What a weird day.
今天真不可思议
Hey. Sorry this took so long.
抱歉 让你们等这么久
But you used to work here you know how it is.
你以前也在这打工过 你懂得
Kitchen slammed again
厨房又出事了吗
No I'm a terrible waitress remember
是我只是个烂服务生 忘了吗
So is there anything I can do
你明天要搬家
to help you with the move tomorrow
我有什么能帮你的吗
Now that you mention it
正好你提到此事
I was thinking tomorrow might not be great.
我觉得明天不是一个搬家的好日子
What's your excuse this time No excuse.
-你又有什么借口了 -没借口
It's just you know I'm Jewish and technically
只是呢 我是犹太人嘛 严格来说
we're not supposed to drive or carry anything on the Sabbath.
安息日的时候我们得休息 不适合搬家
So this one's on God.
怪神别怪我啊
That might be a little more convincing
要想赖神跟习俗可以
if you didn't have a mouthful of bacon cheeseburger.
但你满嘴猪肉起司汉堡 谁信啊[犹太人不吃猪肉]
My religion's kinda loosey goosey.
我不是一个忠实信徒嘛
Basically as long as you got your schmekel clipped
简单来说 只要乖乖牺牲包皮[割礼]
and don't wear a cross you're good.
不戴十字架也没事啦
Howie you promised you'd move.
华仔 你答应过我会搬家的
And I will.
我会啊
Yeah right. I will.
-谁信啊 -我真的会搬
I'm obviously not going to live in my mother's house
我怎么可能会一辈子都赖在
for the rest of my life. I'm not a child.
我妈的家里不走呢 又不是小孩
I've seen her burp you.
我见过她帮你拍嗝
She did not burp me.
她不是帮我拍饱嗝
She was patting me on the back and I happened to burp.
只是她拍我的背 我刚好打了个嗝
Don't you have other tables you should be waiting on
你不用去招待其他客人吗
Yeah but I told you I'm not good at my job.
要啊 但我也说了 我是个烂服务员
Bernadette listen to me.
伯纳黛特 相信我
He is never gonna leave.
他死也不会搬走
I'm starting to think you're right.
我开始觉得你是对的
All right I've had enough of this.
好吧 我受够了
I'm a grown man I have a successful career.
我是个成年人 我有成功的事业
For the love of God I've been to space
看在上帝的份上 我还去过太空呢
I will move out when I'm ready
当我准备好时 我就会搬出去住
and I don't need anyone badgering me into it
我不需要任何人没完没了地烦我
Wow excuse me.
哎哟 我先告辞了
That was just for her benefit.
那话只是冲她说的
I'll move tomorrow. I love you. Don't leave me.
我明天就搬 我爱你 别离开我
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Angry Amy.
愤怒的艾米
What
有何贵干
I've been thinking about what happened
我考虑了一下之前发生的事
and I hope this gift
我希望这个礼物
will make things better.
能让事态缓和点
Star Trek DVDs
《星际迷航》系列DVD
Why would I want this
我为何需要这个
First of all you're welcome.
首先 不客气
Furthermore not being familiar with Wil Wheaton's body of work
再者 如果你不熟悉威尔·惠顿的作品
there was no way for you to know
你就不可能意识到
you were being rude to a national treasure.
你曾对这样的一位国家瑰宝出言不逊
Get ready for 130 hours of "I told you so."
准备迎接130小时的"早知道就听你"的吧
Fine. I'll just tell you what happens.
好吧 由我来告诉你都演了些什么
Episode one "Encounter at Farpoint."
第一集 《远点遭遇战》
Fade in.
缓缓驶入
The new Enterprise heads out on its maiden voyage
新进取号踏上了搜寻戴纳伯四号星球
to contact the Bandi people of Deneb IV.
居住的班迪人之处女航行
Enter Wesley Crusher played by my buddy...
卫斯理·克拉希尔登场了 扮演者是我兄弟...
She's hooked.
她要爱不释手了
An end of an era.
一个时代的终结啊
Boy if these walls could talk.
唉 真希望这些墙能诉说衷肠
They'd say "Why does he touch himself so much "
那这些墙会说"为何他这么喜欢自摸"
Yeah.
是啊
I can't believe I'm not going to live here anymore.
真不敢相信今后将不住这里了
This has always been my bedroom.
这里一直都是我的卧室
Right here is where my mom used to mark my height.
那里就是我妈以前测量我身高的地方
Oh yeah.
真的哎
Fifth grade.
五年级时的身高
Sixth grade.
六年级时的身高
Seventh grade.
七年级时的身高
Eighth grade.
八年级时的身高
Ninth grade.
九年级时的身高
I remember when I was five
我还记得我五岁那年
hiding under this desk with all my Halloween candy.
拿着我的万圣节糖果躲在这个桌子下面
Had some Peanut M&M'S
吃了一些M&M花生糖豆
went into my first anaphylactic shock
迎来了我第一次过敏性休克
and had to be rushed to the hospital.
然后被送去医院
Came home celebrated with a Snickers
回到家后 吃花生士力架来欢庆康复
went into my second anaphylactic shock.
紧接着又迎来第二次过敏性休克
When did you figure out you were allergic to nuts
你什么时候发现对坚果过敏的
Sometime around the third Almond Joy.
大概在第三次吃杏仁巧克力时吧
Okay.
好吧
You want to start loading this stuff into the truck
要开始把这些东西搬上货车吗
Yeah I guess.
好 搬吧
Hey would you do me a favor
能帮我个忙吗
Go on ahead.
你们先走
I just want one last moment alone in my old room.
我只想在旧居里再独享这最后一刻
We're not standing outside by the U Haul
我们才不要站在搬家货车边上等着
while you fondle yourself.
你在这自摸爽完一发
Fine let's go.
好吧 一起走吧
What brings you in
什么风把你吹来了
Penny if you wouldn't mind
佩妮 如果你不介意
I'd like to have a conversation about girls.
我想跟你谈谈女生
I had a feeling we'd have a talk like this sooner or later.
我早预感到我们迟早会聊到的
Are you finally getting fuzz in weird places
你某个奇怪的地方终于长毛了吗
Penny please
佩妮 拜托
I'm on the horns of a relationship dilemma.
我现在进退两难
And for the record I had a full pubis of hair
同时声明 我到19岁那年
by the time I was 19.
就已经长完了浓密的阴毛
And for the record...
同时我也声明...
So what are you drinking
你打算喝点什么
Well it's been a rough day.
今天超不顺
I usually go chamomile tea
我通常喝甘菊茶
but I don't think that's going to cut it.
但我觉得喝那个没用了
You could have a Long Island Iced Tea.
你可以来一杯长岛冰茶呀
Will that calm my nerves
那个能舒缓我的神经吗
It's calmed the pants off me a couple of times.
好几次把我舒缓到裤子都"没了"
Sold.
来一杯
So the heart you got from the wizard giving you trouble
你那巫师得来的心脏让你陷入麻烦了吗
The trouble isn't with me Penny
问题不在我这 佩妮
it's with your gender.
而在你们女人身上
Someday scientists will discover
总有一天 科学家们会发现
that second X chromosome contains nothing
女性的第二条X染色体除了胡说
but nonsense and twaddle.
和废话之外 其他一无所有
Yeah Amy told me what happened.
是啊 艾米告诉我发生了什么事
Look just apologize.
听着 道歉就行
It'll warm her twaddle.
它会融解她的废话
It's a band aid at best.
那顶多治标不治本
The core problem is that Amy and Wil do not like each other.
核心问题在于艾米和威尔互相讨厌
Which is baffling because they're both crazy about me.
这点很莫名其妙 因为他们都为我痴狂
And I like them
我也喜欢他们俩
which indicates they're bright and interesting
这表明他们是聪明人 并且还喜欢
and/or were on Star Trek.
或曾演过《星际迷航》
Honey you can't make people like each other.
亲爱的 你不能逼别人互相喜欢
Not true.
非也
Leonard made me like you.
莱纳德让我喜欢你
And let me tell you that was a hard row to hoe.
不瞒你说 这事可不容易啊
Cheers pal.
干杯吧 姐们
Boy that is a treat that's hard to beat.
好家伙 这可真是一杯无与伦比的饮品
Get the Mad Hatter on the horn I'm having a tea party.
快让疯帽先生来吧 我要开个茶话会
疯帽先生 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》角色 喜欢举办茶话会
You might want to pace yourself.
你或许该慢慢喝
I drink tea all the time.
我常喝茶啦
I think I know what I'm doing.
我懂我在干嘛
Far be it from me to criticize a man with a full pubis.
我没资格批评一位长齐阴毛的人啊
Look Sheldon your problem is not Wil Wheaton okay
谢尔顿 问题不在威尔·惠顿这 好吗
Your problem is the way you treated Amy.
你的问题在于你对待艾米的方式
My problem is I'm out of tea.
我的问题是我的茶喝光了
Come on someone insulted your girlfriend
拜托 有人对你女友出言不逊
and you just let him do it.
你却听之任之
I thought you Texas guys stood up for your womenfolk.
我还以为德州爷们会为女友挺身而出呢
Penny please
得了吧 佩妮
I think I've evolved beyond my simple rustic upbringing.
我可比头脑简单的乡野村夫有教养
Sorry.
抱歉
On the other hand
不过话说回来
that low down polecat done wronged my woman.
那个卑鄙小人敢对我女人口出狂言
Welcome to Long Island Tex.
"长岛"的酒劲上来了 德州仔
Amy deserves better.
艾米不应该被这样对待
You know when we buy the Planter's deluxe mix
我们买绅士什锦果仁时
she eats all the Brazil nuts
她会帮我先吃光巴西坚果
so I don't have to look at them.
这样我就不用看到它们
She's a unique blend of saint and squirrel.
她是独一无二的圣人与松鼠结合体
Yeah that she is.
对 她是的
Here you go.
给你
I'm a callous egomaniac.
我无情麻木又自我
She's gonna leave me.
她会离开我的
No she won't.
她不会的
No she won't. I'm great.
对 她不会的 我这么棒的男人
Okay I have now
好了 现在
officially moved out of my mother's house.
我正式搬出了我母亲大人的家
You are now the only woman in my life
现在我生活中唯一会在浴室
who I'll see naked in the bathroom.
撞见的裸女就剩你啦
I know this wasn't easy.
我知道这不容易
You doing okay
你还好吗
Oh I'm fine.
我没事
It's just her I'm worried about.
我只是担心我妈
Aw she'll be okay.
她不会有事的
She's a grown woman. I know.
-她是成年人 -我知道
It's just ever since my dad left
只是我爸离开后
I've felt responsible for her.
我就觉得 我对她有责任
That's a lot for a kid to deal with.
这对一个孩子来说责任太重了
She was just so sad all the time.
她总是很伤心
Yeah I was the only person who could cheer her up.
我是唯一可以令她开心起来的人
Well me and Ben and Jerry.
我还有"本与杰瑞"牌冰淇淋
She's lucky you were there.
她很幸运能有你的陪伴
You know she's why I first got into magic.
因为她 我才学魔术的
I would do little shows for her
我会表演给她看
hang up a bedsheet like it was a curtain
挂上床单 好像幕布一样
put on a top hat and cape.
戴上礼帽 穿上披风
And part way through the act
表演中
I would say I needed a volunteer from the audience
我会说我需要从观众中请一位志愿者
to be my beautiful assistant
做我美丽的助手
and invite her up on stage.
邀请她上台
I can still remember the way she'd smile.
我依然记得她当时笑的样子
For a few minutes she'd...
在那短暂的几分钟里 她...
forget how lonely she was.
忘了自己有多孤单
Aw crap. Let's go.
见鬼 走吧
Where we going
去哪里
Grab a box.
搬个箱子
We'll sleep at your mother's place tonight.
我们今晚睡你母亲家
No but I want to live here.
可我想住在这里
Well you should've thought of that
在你告诉我那个
before you told me the stupid magic trick story.
傻逼催泪魔术故事前就该想到这点了
Can't we talk about this
我们不能谈谈吗
No husband of mine is gonna break his mother's heart
我的老公决不允许伤他老娘的心
Wil Wheaton
威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton
威尔·惠顿
Wait how many was that
等等 敲了几下了
Hey Sheldon what's up
谢尔顿 什么事
Wouldn't you like to know
你真的想知道吗
Have you been drinking
你喝酒了吗
Just tea.
只是喝了茶
The best tea I've ever had.
我这辈子喝过的最好喝的茶
Why are you here
你来干嘛
I'll tell you.
我告诉你吧
I'm from Texas.
我是德州仔
Need I say more
还需要我多说吗
Yeah actually a little more would be helpful.
是的 多说一点我比较明白
You insulted my woman.
你对我的女人出言不逊
I'm here to defend her honor.
我是来为她讨回公道的
Two It was two.
两下 敲了两下
Wil Wheaton
威尔·惠顿
Now prepare yourself for what may come.
现在准备好接受制裁吧
Oh Sheldon do you really think we're gonna fight
谢尔顿 你不会真觉得我们会打起来吧
My fists are not up here
我的拳头抬起来
because I'm milking a giant invisible cow.
可不是给巨型隐形奶牛挤奶的
They're up to beat an apology out of you.
是要把道歉的话从你嘴里揍出来的
Okay I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
Well that was a long bus ride for not very much.
坐这么远的公车来可真不值啊
Are you okay
你还好吗
You're asking a lot of questions Wil Wheaton.
你问的问题太多了 威尔·惠顿
As a matter of idle curiosity
只是好奇问下
which of your shrubberies do you feel
你觉得你家哪片灌木丛
would benefit from a thorough vomiting
可以被呕吐物施肥一下
Never mind I'll choose.
算了 我自己选
You were so good in Stand by Me.
你在《伴我同行》里的表演太精彩了
惠顿1986年出演的电影
Hello I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
大家好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun with Flags.
欢迎收看谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
Get ready for a very special episode
这是非常特殊的一集
where we explore the flags
我们将介绍
of the popular entertainment franchise Star Trek.
热门影集《星际迷航》中的旗帜
And to help us I'm pleased to introduce a special guest
我很荣幸请到这位来帮忙的特邀嘉宾
surprisingly it only took gas money
出乎意料的 只需要给点油钱
and the promise of free food to get him here
跟答应他有吃的就愿意来了
Mr. LeVar Burton.
勒瓦尔·伯特先生
曾出演过多部星际电影
Hey Sheldon it's a pleasure to be here.
你好 谢尔顿 很荣幸来到这里
Well we've got some interesting flags for... Cut
-有些很有意思的旗帜... -停
Yikes this guy is worse than Wil Wheaton.
妈呀 这家伙比威尔·惠顿还烂
I don't know what she's talking about
我不知道她在胡说什么
but I'm obligated to agree with her.
但我有义务同意她的话
She's my girlfriend.
她是我的女朋友
Ah I hear you brother.
明白 兄弟
I still get lunch right
我还是有免费午餐吃的 对吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片