Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Want to grab some lunch
想去吃午饭吗
You know what I don't think so.
你猜怎么着 不去
Oh let me guess you're not eating
我来猜猜看 你不吃饭
because the mean girls circled your chubby bits in marker
是因为刻薄女们用笔把你胖的部位圈出来了
No. That that right there.
不 是这个 你刚才说的这个
That's the reason. You're always making fun of me.
这就是原因 你总是在取笑我
Those are just jokes.
那些都是玩笑话而已
It's my way of saying that we're friends
我用这种方式来表达我们是朋友
and it wouldn't hurt you to drop a few.
再说你减个几斤又不会死
15 years of constant ridicule.
15年来你总是在奚落我
I I think our relationship has become toxic.
我觉得我们的关系已经变得有毒了
What are you saying
你这是什么意思
I think you and I need to spend some time away from each other.
我觉得我们需要分开一段时间
Look I...
听着 我...
I can see you're upset but...
看得出你不开心 但是...
I'm gonna need some ground rules.
我需要知道一些基本规则
While we're apart can I see other needy Indian men
分开期间 我能否约其他缠人的印度男
Get out
滚出去
时至今日
Oh Stuart two questions
斯图尔特 我有两个问题
Do you have the new Aquaman
你有最新的《水行侠》漫画吗
and do you mind if I use your back room to smoke some meat
还有你介不介意我在你后屋熏肉
Well since it's you asking
鉴于问的人是你
I'm gonna guess that's not a euphemism.
我猜熏肉应该没有别的隐晦含义
Why are you smoking meat
所以你为什么要熏肉啊
And why are you reading Aquaman
还有你为什么开始看《水行侠》这种玩意了
I am trying to make Amy a historically accurate
我想给艾米做一顿符合历史的
Little House on the Prairie dinner for her birthday and...
《草原小屋》风格生日晚餐 至于漫画...
美国大西部拓荒风格儿童小说
1932年出版的背景设在1870到80年间的
I want to be able to say I was reading it before it was cool.
则是以防日后它火的时候好显摆自己早看过了
Wow well that's actually really sweet.
还真是有心呢
The dinner thing. The Aquaman thing's dumb.
我是说晚餐的事 《水行侠》的事太傻逼了
直到新的电影中找了型男演出才翻身
水行侠曾是人气低又总被漫迷吐槽的弱鸡侠
Isn't Halley's birthday the same as Amy's
对了 哈雷的生日跟艾米生日同天对吧
Yeah but we're not doing anything big 'cause she's one
不过我们没有要盛大庆祝 她才一岁
Bernadette's on bed rest and
伯纳黛特在卧床养胎
I'm lazy.
而我是懒蛋
Hey guys.
你们好啊
Hello. Hey.
-你好啊 -你来啦
Howard.
霍华德兄
Raj.
拉杰同志
Excuse me.
失陪了
Really Is this still happening
不是吧 你们还在闹别扭啊
I'm willing to make up but someone's being a baby.
我很乐意重修旧好 但某人像个婴儿似的
Ooh I do love a riddle. Oh let me see.
我最爱谜语了 我来猜猜
See my first guess would be Halley
我第一个会猜哈雷
but that'd be strange to accuse her of being a baby
不过骂她像个婴儿有点不合理
'cause she is a baby. Um...
因为她本来就是婴儿
I suppose it could be Stuart
我想或许是斯图尔特
his head does have a certain milky scent.
他的小脑袋有某种婴儿奶香
Although...
不过嘛...
I It's me Sheldon. He He's calling me a baby.
是我 谢尔顿 他是在骂我闹婴儿脾气
No I don't know. I saw Leonard put his keys in his mouth today.
不好说 我今天还看到莱纳德把钥匙放嘴里
You're a grown man act like it.
你都是个成年人了 别那么幼稚
Big talk coming from a guy holding an Archie comic book.
一个读《阿奇漫画》的人 真好意思说这种大话
内容是一个高中生的冒险故事
Hey werewolf Jughead is not your dad's Jughead.
《狼人加戈》比你老爸生的傻子[加戈]强多了
这是阿奇的挚友加戈.佐纳斯的个人番外篇
Come on you guys have been friends forever. Quit fighting.
别这样 你们都当朋友那么多年了 别吵了
I have an extra ticket
我有两张去
to the opening of The Last Jedi tonight.
今晚《星球大战》新电影首映的票
It was gonna be Howard's but you can have it.
本来一张要给霍华德 现在给你吧
You two had a good run.
过去虽美 缘分已尽
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
By aBu 20171216
第十一季 第十一集
Uh who wants to go see Last Jedi again tonight
今晚谁想再去看一次《星战8》
Mm I'm in. Me too.
-我要去 -我也要
It'll be nice to see the parts I missed while I was blinking.
这样能补上我眨眼时错过的部分
Hey guys there's a change of plans.
各位 计划有变
We are having a party for Halley's birthday after all.
我们最终还是决定为哈雷办生日派对
Turns out Bernadette and "Anyone who's not a heartless monster"
原来伯纳黛特与"任何不是没心没肺恶魔"的人
thinks that's the right thing to do.
都会觉得应该举办
I don't like kids but I do like birthday cake.
我不喜欢小孩 不过我喜欢生日蛋糕
Oh wait will there be sugary icing flowers on it
等等 蛋糕上会有糖霜裱花吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll risk it.
我愿意以身犯险
But if I have a tantrum and have to leave early you'll know why.
如果我闹脾气又提早走 原因不说你也懂
Here you go. Here you go.
-给你 -给你
See you two there.
两位到时候见
Are you kidding me
你不是吧
You're not gonna invite me to Halley's birthday
你不邀请我去哈雷的生日派对吗
I'm her godfather that means something.
我是她的干爸 这可不是白叫
Or hear me out on this it doesn't.
或者... 听我说... 就是白叫
Okay that's enough.
好了 够了
This fight either has to end or get way more entertaining.
你们俩要么别吵了 要么吵点新花样出来
Don't worry about it 'cause I'm done putting up with him
没事 我受够他了
I know you have a lot on your mind
我知道你有很多事要烦
but when do you think we'll have an answer on those cake flowers
但你觉得什么时候能知道蛋糕裱花的事
What you reading
你在看什么
Oh it's your brother's Christmas letter.
是你哥哥的圣诞卡片
If there's a picture of his wife and his kids
如果里面有他跟他老婆孩子
and his dogs and his horses all in matching pajamas
还有他家的狗与马 全部穿成套睡衣的照片
I beg you to burn it.
我求你烧了它
Aw the people's pajamas have little horses on them
他们穿的睡衣上有小马
and the horses' have little people.
而他家的马穿的衣服上有小人
It's just his chance to brag about how great his life is.
他就是趁机炫耀他生活多完美
Oh come on it's nice.
别这样 挺好的啊
You know that nonprofit he works with
你知道他合作的公益机构吗
They built a hospital in Rwanda.
他们在非洲卢旺达盖了医院呢
Look at me. I built a hospital in Rwanda.
快来看我 我在卢旺达盖了医院呢
That is a good point. I hadn't thought of it that way.
好有道理啊 我都没这么想过呢
Hello. Hey.
-两位好 -好
So this is for Amy's birthday. Can I leave it here
这是艾米生日要用的 我能先放这里吗
Sure. What is it
行啊 那是什么
A butter churn.
黄油搅拌筒
Aw that's what I got her.
我也要送她那个呢
It's for her surprise frontier birthday dinner.
这是我给她的拓荒者惊喜生日晚餐上要用的
I am making hardtack boiled salt pork
我要做压缩饼干 盐煮猪肉
and because it's a special day a chewable gob of tree sap.
因为是特殊的日子 还要做可嚼式树汁块
Is that good
那个味道好吗
Uh compared to other foods no.
跟其他食物相比 不好
Compared to other parts of a tree
跟树的其他部位相比嘛...
And then after dinner we will have birthday coitus.
在晚餐过后 我们会进行生日交媾
Do you think that will also be historically accurate
你觉得这部分符合历史吗
I assume like the rest of frontier life
我猜会像其他开拓者的生命一样
it'll be exhausting and short.
既累人又简短
You're exhausting and short.
你才又累人又短小呢
Hey Stuart you're coming to Halley's party right
斯图尔特 你会来哈雷的生日派对吧
You bet.
那当然
Plus I live there and I was invited
而且 我住在那里又收到邀请
so it's already better than my tenth birthday party.
这已经比我十岁生日派对还赞了
Great. Can you bring a few things
太好了 你能带几样东西来吗
Sure. What do you need
行啊 你要什么
Balloons streamers
气球 彩带
ice snacks a bounce house face painter
冰块 零食 蹦跳城堡 脸部彩绘颜料
and a couple kids whose parents are willing to lie and say
还有几个小孩 他们家长会愿意替我说谎
they know me from the Daddy and Me class I've never been to.
说他们是在我从未去过的"亲子班"认识我的
Where do you and Halley go every week
那你每周都跟哈雷去哪里了啊
The important thing is we're together
反正重要的是我一直陪在她身边
and if the movie gets too violent I cover her eyes.
电影太暴力时 我都会捂上她眼睛
Don't stress about this party.
别太紧张这个派对
She's one she's not gonna remember.
她才一岁 她什么都不会记得
The other day I showed her her toe and she was shocked.
之前我让她看自己的脚趾 她吓坏了
It's not for the baby it's for Bernadette.
派对不是为了孩子 是为了孩子她妈
She's feeling guilty
她对错过
about all the stuff she's missing with Halley.
哈雷的成长点滴感到愧疚
All right.
好吧
Uncle Stuart's got your back.
斯图尔特叔叔帮你忙
Ain't no party like a Stuart party
斯图尔特式派对绝对与众不同
because Stuart's never invited to parties.
因为斯图尔特从没被邀请去过派对
Did the electricity go out
停电了吗
I don't know what you mean by "electricity " Ma'am.
女士 我不知道你说的"电"是什么
I am just a farmer boy living in a little house on the prairie.
我只是一个住在草原小屋里的务农男孩
I'm glad you're happy.
你开心就好
I wanted to do something special for your birthday.
我想在你生日的时候做点特别的
Oh you did you did It's perfect
有 很特别 太完美了
You do know that my birthday's tomorrow right
但你知道我生日是明天的吧
This is just step one of your birthday weekend.
这只是你的生日周末第一阶段
Now would you care to join me
你愿意坐下与我一同享用
for an authentic frontier dinner
正宗拓荒者晚餐吗
made entirely from scratch
全部手工做的呢
I can't believe you did this. It's amazing
真不敢相信你做了这些 太棒了
Oh it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的啦
Just to be clear it was a big deal.
怕你误会 这的确是有大不了
I was being modest. You got that right
我刚才只是谦虚 你有听懂的吧
Loud and clear.
如雷贯耳
Well I hope you're hungry.
希望你已经饿了
Oh I'm starving.
我饿死了
Oh good. Starvation is authentic to the time period.
太好了 饥饿的确也符合那个年代背景
If you also have malaria
如果你还得了疟疾
and a deep distrust of Native Americans
与十分不信任美洲原住民
we're really cooking with a woodstove.
我们就真是有地道的拓荒者风了
Is that butter
那是黄油吗
Yes. But don't blow it all on one biscuit.
是啊 但配饼干省着点抹啊
Took me nine hours to make that.
我花了9小时才搅出那么多
I think I got churner's elbow.
可能都得了搅拌者肘
I know we only have coitus on my birthday
我知道我们只在生日那天交媾
but I don't know if I can wait until midnight.
但我都不知道我能不能忍到午夜过后了
Oh well you'll be glad you did.
你到时候会庆幸你忍住了的
Everyone knows the best foreplay
全天下谁不知道最棒的前戏
is rigid adherence to a strict schedule.
就是严格遵守时间表
Hey. What are you doing
你在干嘛
Oh I've decided to write my own Christmas letter.
我决定也设计一封我的圣诞贺卡
So I'm gonna make a list of all the cool things we did this year.
我正在列下我们今年做过的牛逼事
Oh fun. Can I help
有意思 能帮忙吗
Yes. Can you think of a single cool thing we did this year
可以啊 你想到今年做的任何牛逼事了吗
Uh well both of our jobs are going great.
我们的工作都进展不错啊
Sure. I mean my Air Force project got taken away
大概吧 我的空军项目被拿回了
and you're not crazy about selling pharmaceuticals.
你也不是真的很爱当药代
I'll just write down "Still employed."
我就写"工作还在"
Oh we had our second anniversary.
我们结婚两周年了
Uh yeah but we did kind of forget about it
不过我们也没怎么记得它
so maybe just write "Still married."
就写"婚姻还在"
Great. Okay.
很好 行
Okay that's a start.
这是个好开头
What else
还有什么
You know maybe this is enough.
其实或许这样就够了
Let's look at our pictures that that'll jog our memories.
来看看我们今年的照片吧 有助于回忆
What is that a picture of
那照片是干嘛的
Oh uh that's a mole on my back.
那是我背上的一个痣
I wanted to make sure it wasn't growing.
我想确定它不是黑色素瘤
How'd you get a picture of your own back
你是怎么能拍到自己的背啊
Sheldon took it. We're kind of mole buddies.
谢尔顿拍的 我们是检查痣小伙伴
Hey that's a cute picture.
这照片挺有爱啊
Isn't that the day we almost went to the beach
这不是我们差点要去海边那次拍的吗
Memorial Day
阵亡将士纪念日吗
No that was the day we almost went to the mountains.
不是 那天是我们差点就去爬山那次
That's the great thing about California
这就是加州的一个优点
you can almost go to the mountains
你能在同一天同时
and almost go to the beach in the same day.
差点去海边又差点去爬山
Yeah.
是啊
Look I'm sorry about not inviting you
对不起 我故意不邀请你
to Halley's birthday. That wasn't cool.
来参加哈雷的生日派对 这太恶劣了
And of course we would love to have you. Here.
我们很希望你能来 给
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd really like to be there.
我也很乐意来参加
Great 'cause it's tomorrow and I need you to plan it.
太好了 因为派对是明天 我需要你来筹办
What
什么
Stuart was gonna help
斯图尔特本来说好了帮忙
but the free clinic had an open spot for a colonoscopy
但免费诊所有个免费结肠镜检查机会
and he jumped on it.
他毫不犹豫弃我而去
So so so you're just apologizing
所以你来道歉
because you need something
是因为你需要帮忙吗
Yes and I think it's pretty mature of me to admit it.
对啊 我觉得我敢承认是很成熟的一件事呢
Well that's very insulting.
这也太羞辱人了吧
Right again. Are you gonna help me or not
是啊 你到底帮不帮忙
No I will not help you.
不 我才不要帮你
But I will help Halley.
但我愿意帮哈雷
She's my goddaughter and I love her.
她是我干女儿 我爱她
And I have a lot of party favors
而且我还有很多
left over from Cinnamon's birthday so...
小桂子生日派对多余的派对道具...
I hope she likes things that squeak when you chew on them.
希望她会喜欢咬了会发声的东西
Sh She's a human being not an animal.
她是人类 不是动物
But that actually would be a hit.
但感觉会很受欢迎呢
Can I get you anything else
你还想要什么吗
No thanks. I think I'm good.
不用了 谢谢 我吃饱了
You sure There's still plenty of pork fat.
你确定吗 还剩很多猪油呢
Although if we don't eat it
不过如果我们不吃
I suppose we could turn it into soap.
我们是也可以把它做成肥皂啦
That might taste better.
那样说不定还会好吃点
I think I'm just gonna go over here and sit on the couch.
我想过去做在沙发上歇会儿
Oh great.
好啊
Then we will move on to stage two
那我们进行第二阶段吧
the pitching of woo.
拨雨撩云
Ooh.
撩吧
Should I read you some bawdy 19th century limericks
要我给你念念淫秽的19世纪打油诗吗
Okay.
好吧
Oh here.
"There once was a priest from Terre Haute
"泰瑞豪特来了一牧师
who purchased a sheep and a goat..."
他买了一绵羊一山羊..."
Hold on a second.
等等
Is it getting hot in here
是不是有点越来越热啊
Well I didn't even get to the dirty part yet.
我都还没读到淫秽的部分呢
No I I'm serious.
不是 我是说认真的
Do you think there was something wrong with that food
你觉得会是食物有问题吗
Frontier scallops I shouldn't think so.
拓荒者扇贝吗 应该不会吧
My stomach's feeling a little weird.
我的肚子有点难受
Yeah. Uh mine too.
我的也有一点
I'm sure it's just the first sharp cramps of arousal.
我确定这只是情欲高涨前的剧烈疼痛
No. Th This doesn't feel right.
不 这感觉不太对
Hey hey save that sexy talk for the bedroom.
别急 色色的话留到卧室里说
You know if you'll excuse me
不好意思 失陪一下
I am just going to go freshen up.
我去洗把脸
Sheldon
谢尔顿
I'll be out in a minute.
给我一分钟
I don't have a minute
我等不了一分钟
I can't believe you pulled this all together overnight.
真不敢相信你一个晚上就弄到这样
Uh if I had more time I could have gotten the Blue Man Group.
如果有更多时间 我能请来蓝人乐团呢
表演时会浑身涂成蓝色
国际知名的三人打击乐团
One of them goes to my dry cleaner.
其中一个跟我去同一个干洗店
Who by the way hates him.
顺带一说 超讨厌他
You really saved the day.
你真是帮了大忙了
Well it's not for you. It's for Halley.
不是为了帮你 是为了哈雷
And I'm sure she'd appreciate it
我也相信她一定会很感谢你
if she knew what's going on or who you are.
如果她能懂这是在干嘛与你是谁
Morning.
早安
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Yeah sure.
真够"快乐"的
Did you sleep at all
你有睡觉吗
No. You
没有 你呢
I passed out on the toilet once.
我在马桶上晕过去了一会
I don't know if that counts.
不知道这算不算
Feel any better
你好点了吗
I feel terrible.
糟透了
Well...
那么
should we make love now
现在该做爱了吗
How can you even think about sex
你怎么还有心思做爱呢
Hey I'm a man I have annual needs just like anyone.
我可是大老爷们 跟大家一样一年有一次性需求
And besides it's our birthday tradition.
再说 这是我们的生日传统
You think you can do it
你觉得你能不能
while I lie perfectly still and you don't touch me
在我躺尸不动 你也不碰我的情况下做完
I can try.
我可以尽力一试
Want to do it again
想再来一次吗
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
"Kept Fern alive" Who's Fern
"养活了'杨弛'" 杨弛是谁啊
No the fern. The one in the bathroom.
不 是羊齿 浴室里那盆羊齿蕨
We're really calling that brown thing alive Okay.
我们真要硬说那盆褐色植物是活的吗 好吧
So how long have you been working on this
你想这个想多久了
Oh couple hours.
两个小时吧
I took a break to try to beat my high score on Mario Kart.
我中途休息了一会 试着打破我马里奥赛车的记录
Well did you do it
你打破了吗
Do you see it on the board
你在板子上看到这一条了吗
Okay this is silly. Our lives are great.
这太蠢了 我们的生活很美满啊
I think so too.
我也这么觉得
So then why is this bugging you so much
那你为什么如此烦恼
I guess it feels like everyone's moving forward
我想是因为 感觉大家都在前进
and we're stuck.
而我们却原地踏步
What do you mean
什么意思
Well we've been married two years.
我们已经结婚两年了
Should we think about what's next
是否该考虑接下来的事了
Like buying a house or having a baby
比如买栋房子 或是生个娃
Look I want to do all those things someday
有一天我想完成这些步骤
but there's a bunch of stuff I want to do first.
但在那之前我还有很多想做的事
Okay like what
好吧 比如什么事
I don't know stay thin and have money.
我也不知道 保持苗条和有钱
No no I I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
If there's things we want to do let's start doing them.
如果有想做的事 我们就开始去做吧
Okay. Well we've never been on a big trip together.
好吧 我们从来没有一起正式旅行过
I would love that.
我很愿意去
Okay there's something for your letter
那你的信里可以写这个啦
"Considered going on a trip."
"有考虑过去旅行"
It's just a day trip
虽然只是一天游
but we could take the ferry out to Catalina.
但我们可以坐船到卡特琳娜岛
Great let's do it.
很好啊 我们就去吧
Amy's in the bathroom and I need to...
艾米占用了洗手间 我需要...
It's like I can hear the ocean already.
我仿佛已经听见了海的声音
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
好的 谢谢告知
Hey what's going on
怎么了
Bernadette's sister's kids are sick and they're not coming.
伯纳黛特家人的孩子们病了 他们不来了
But they're the whole reason the cupcakes are vegan
但就是为了他们 杯子蛋糕才做成素食啊
How's the party coming Good
-派对布置得怎么样啦 -很好
Great Our friends should be here any second
超棒 亲友们马上就要到啦
Those are the only other people you invited
除了我们 你只邀请了他们吗
What about the kids from the Daddy and Me class
"爸比与我"班上的那些孩子呢
Oh grow up.
成熟点吧
Uh oh. What
-糟了 -怎么了
I left the food out.
我没把食物放进冰箱
You afraid it's gonna go good
你担心会变质成安全食品吗
How are you feeling
你感觉怎么样了
Ugh. My stomach aches I got the chills
我胃疼 恶寒
my mouth tastes weird
嘴巴里的味道怪怪的
it hurts to swallow
吞口水都疼
and I've got a little double vision.
我看东西还有点重影
Yeah.
是的
I'm feeling better too.
我也好多了
Well this party's a disaster.
这派对简直是灾难
Don't blame the party
别怪派对啊
You know how many favors I had to call in
你知道我托了多少关系
with my bounce house guy to get Wonder Woman
才租到神奇女侠的蹦跳城堡吗
Is that Wonder Woman
那是神奇女侠吗
Technically it's a Chinese knockoff called
严格来说 那是个中国山寨版
Happy Strong Swimsuit Lady.
叫快乐强壮的泳衣女士
Then I take it back it's a great party.
那我把话收回 这派对棒极了
Well you can sit here and sulk if you want.
你自己坐在这儿生闷气吧
I'm gonna go celebrate Halley's first birthday.
我要去庆祝哈雷的第一个生日
Which I planned with no help from you.
这个派对是我计划的 你屁忙都没帮
What are you doing
你要干什么
It's a bounce house I'm gonna go bounce in it
这是蹦跳城堡 我要进去蹦
You're supposed to take your shoes off before you go in there
进去前 应该要先脱鞋啊
You know what
你知道吗
I'm stressed about my daughter's birthday party.
我女儿的生日派对已经让我压力很大了
I don't need your attitude.
我不要再看你脸色
Well I worked really hard on this
我很努力把派对办起来
and you haven't even said thank you.
你连句谢谢都没说
Oh I'm sorry. Thank you.
真抱歉 谢谢啊
Thank you for blaming me
谢谢你把你生活里
for everything that's wrong in your life
一切不顺都怪到我头上
Thank you for walking out on our friendship
谢谢你抛弃了我们的友谊
You are welcome
不客气
And thank you for mocking me for all of these years
我也谢谢你这些年来不断吐槽我
Thank you for making it so easy
谢谢你这么多槽点
Why are you being such a jerk
你为什么这么混蛋
Because you're my best friend and you hurt my feelings
因为你是我最好的朋友 而你伤了我的心
Well you're my best friend and you hurt my feelings
你也是我最好的朋友 你也伤了我的心
I can't believe you shoved me
真不敢相信你居然推我
Well I can't believe you shoved me
我也不敢相信你居然推我
But it was kind of fun wasn't it
但还挺好玩的 不是吗
It was Do it again Gladly
-是的 再推一次 -乐意至极
Okay now at the same time
好 现在同时互推
Oh oh that was awesome
真是太赞了
Yeah okay this time knees then feet.
好 这次先膝盖着地 然后站起来
One two three.
一 二 三
Again Again
再来 再来
Hello.
大家好呀
You made it.
你们来了
How you two feeling
你们俩感觉怎么样
Oh a little better.
好点了
Those books should have been called
那些书应该叫
Little Outhouse on the Prairie.
《草原茅厕》才对
Halley's awake and ready for her party
哈雷醒了 准备好参加派对啦
Be right up
我这就上来
Ooh I want to see the birthday girl.
我想看小寿星女
I'd love to see her.
我很想见她
Walk slow it takes a while to get this bra back on.
别那么快 重新穿上这胸罩需要点时间
You know...
其实...
it's still your birthday.
你的生日还没过
It is.
确实
And... we are both... feeling better.
我们两个 都感觉好多了
We are.
确实
And there's no one in that bounce house.
那间弹跳屋里没人
No.
Great.
太棒了
Let's go jump for a bit
我们去里面跳一会
and then find a bedroom to have coitus in.
再找个房间交媾吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片