Hey how are things going with your parents
你父母的情况怎么样了
Not great. They hired divorce attorneys.
不太好 他们请了离婚律师
You know speaking of attorneys
说到律师
if I ever needed a lawyer
如果哪天我需要请律师
I would not hire She Hulk.
我绝对不会请女浩克
常为超级英雄们打官司
绿巨人浩克的表妹 有弱化版的绿巨人变身能力
You know what That was almost on topic.
其实呢 你这次跟主题很接近了
I'm gonna say "Good job Sheldon."
所以我要说"点赞哦 谢尔顿"
Wait She Hulk's a lawyer
等等 女浩克是个律师吗
Yeah she works at a law firm in New York.
是啊 她在纽约一家律师事务所做事
Yes but she's the only monster at the firm.
是的 但是她是所里唯一的怪物
Between you me and the wall
我说了别传出去啊
I think she's an affirmative action hire.
我觉得她是因为平权法案才被请的怪物
在就业 教育等方面给予优待而达到平等的措施
为防止对肤色 宗教 性别 民族出身有所歧视
Anyway Dad's gonna be here in town
总而言之 我爸会来找我
so I won't be able to do Christmas dinner this year.
所以我今年没办法替大家办圣诞晚宴了
If you're not up to hosting Christmas dinner
如果今年你没办法主办圣诞晚宴
I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意来做啊
You can even bring your father.
你还可以带你父亲一起来
That would be nice.
那真是太好了
I've always wanted to do a traditional Victorian Christmas.
我一直都想过一次传统维多利亚式圣诞
1848年开始的英式传统圣诞节
Parlor games goose and figgy pudding...
玩会客厅游戏 吃圣诞烤鹅与果干布丁
圣诞烤鹅与广式脆皮烧鹅类似
当年家里有"会客厅"的中上阶层家庭的娱乐活动
English pudding.
英式布丁
而不是美式的偏果冻状布丁
英式布丁常是蛋糕状的甜点
Y You get yourself all excited for pudding
本来满心期待有"布丁"吃
and here comes a cake with raisins in it.
结果是英式的破葡萄干蛋糕
I'm not going.
我不去
You're going.
你就得来
Why do you hate me
我跟你什么仇什么怨啊
I don't hate you.
我跟你无冤无仇
I love you.
我爱你
Well you call it love
你把它称之为爱也行
but it has a lot of raisins in it.
但里面还是有一堆葡萄干
Amy good luck getting these guys excited
艾米 让这几个家伙对主题晚餐有兴趣
about a dinner with a theme.
简直比登天还难
I gave up when no one cared about my Tom Hanks giving.
我的汤姆·汉克斯感恩节就因为没人捧场而放弃
I think a Victorian Christmas sounds nice.
我觉得维多利亚式圣诞很不错啊
I agree. Me too.
-同意 -我也觉得
You guys suck
你们这群混蛋
第八季 第十一集
You know the best part of working in the clean room
你知道在无尘室里工作最棒的是什么吗
No allergies.
不会过敏
Check it out.
你看
Oh that that... that's a lot of oxygen.
鼻子太通 一下吸进的氧气有点多
We should get going to Amy's.
我们该去艾米家了
Can you believe there was a time
你能相信曾几何时
when we would have needed an array
人类得靠着
of giant Cherenkov telescopes to detect cosmic particles
巨大的切伦科夫望远镜阵列 来探测宇宙射线粒子
And here we are building our own multi wire detector
而如今我们自己就可以构建多线探测器
like a couple of badasses.
简直霸气到炸啊
I know. If we were still single
是啊 如果我们还单身
we'd be tripping over all that booty.
都可以在女人堆里打滚了
Ladies do love a man dressed like a kitchen garbage bag.
女人的确喜欢男人打扮得像个厨房垃圾袋
Oh no.
惨了
How the hell did a pigeon get in here
这鸽子是怎么飞进来的
You shut the loading doors right I thought you did.
-你关了外门对吧 -我以为你关了
Do you know what a disaster this is
你知道这有多严重吗
You mean 'cause this room isn't supposed to have dust in it
你是指因为这无尘室应该是要一尘不染
and we just let in a flying crap machine
而我们放了一只会飞的拉屎机进来吗
What do we do Should we call someone
我们该怎么办 该打电话叫人来吗
And tell them that we compromised all the equipment
告诉人家我们把所有设备都污染了吗
Let's just get it out of here before anyone knows.
赶紧趁没人发现前把它赶出去
Okay how do we catch it
好吧 我们该怎么抓它呢
Well what if we turn off all the lights
要不我们把所有灯关掉
except for one and it'll come to it.
只留下一盏灯 它就会飞过来
It's not a moth
它又不是飞蛾
Don't yell at me.
别吼我
You're not gonna get any good ideas out of me if you're yelling.
你越吼我 我越想不出什么好主意
Okay so if I remain calm
所以如果我保持平静
I'll get more gems like "Turn off the lights"
我就能听到更多像"关灯"这样的绝妙大计吗
Great we're turning on each other.
这下好了 我们反目成仇
That's just what the bird wants us to do
正中了这只鸟的下怀
So Dr. Koothrappali long flight
库萨帕里医生 飞了很久吧
20 hours. Oh that's rough.
-足足20小时 -很辛苦吧
Not at all.
完全不会
Did you know that when you fly transcontinental without your wife
不用跟妻子一起飞这种跨大陆航班
you don't pray for the plane to crash
我也不用祈祷飞机赶紧坠机
Can you please talk about anything else
我们能聊点别的吗
Forgive me.
抱歉 原谅我
How are you and Leonard
你和莱纳德如何了
Oh great. Everything's good.
很好啊 一切都很好
I see you got engaged. Yes we did.
-我发现你们好像订婚了 -是啊
Let me tell you a story.
让我告诉你个故事
Dad
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sure you won't grow to hate each other.
我相信你们不会日渐憎恨彼此
Hey Leonard. What's up
莱纳德 怎么啦
What How did that happen
什么 怎么会这样
Yeah okay. I'll be there as soon as I can.
好吧 我尽快到
Sorry. I have to run to the university.
抱歉我得去一下大学
What's going on
怎么了
There's been a problem with our experiment.
我们的实验出了点问题
A bird got into the clean room.
有只鸟飞进了无尘室
You want me to come
需要我去帮忙吗
Uh no. You had a long flight.
不用 你刚坐了这么长时间飞机
You stay here and relax.
你就待着放松休息吧
"Relax." Easy for you to say.
"放松" 你说得倒轻巧
Your mother isn't cleaning out your bank account.
你妈"清"空的又不是你的银行账户
40 years the woman never cleaned a thing.
40年来 这女人从未"清"理过任何东西
You're just gonna leave him here
你要把他丢在这里吗
"Relax " He says. Yup. Bye.
-他还好意思让我放松 -是的 再见
Here comes Santa Claus here comes Santa Claus
圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了
Right down Santa Claus Lane
正沿着圣诞老人道而来
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
凶婆娘和闪电 与其它驯鹿们
跳舞 欢腾 凶婆娘 闪电 丘比特 彗星
圣诞老人一共有九只驯鹿 鲁道夫 猛冲
Pulling on the reins...
卖力拉着缰绳
Yeah I appreciate the ride...
谢谢你能载我
Bells are ringing children singing
铃声叮当 孩子欢唱
All is merry and bright
一切快乐又光明
So hang your stockings and say your prayers
挂上你的圣诞袜 说出你的祷告词
'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight...
只因今晚圣诞老人要到来
Why'd you turn it off
你干嘛关掉它
Because in the last ten minutes Santa came to town
因为在过去的十分钟里 《圣诞老人进城了》
kissed Mommy
《我看见妈妈亲吻圣诞老人》
皆为脍炙人口的圣诞歌曲
and ran Grandma over with a reindeer.
然后《奶奶被驯鹿撞死了》
I had a drunk uncle who did all those things.
我有个酒鬼叔叔也会做这三件事啊
Nobody sings songs about him.
怎么没人唱歌歌颂他呢
Maybe you'd like it more if you thought of Santa as a superhero
如果你把圣诞老人看做是超级英雄
and his power is bringing joy to children.
有给孩子们带来欢乐的超能力 你会喜欢点
My uncle was accused of that too.
我叔叔也这样啊 结果被指控了
It turned out to be legal in Oklahoma.
结果在俄州那是合法的
Okay new subject.
好吧 换个话题
Let's talk about presents.
我们聊聊礼物吧
What did you get Amy
你要送艾米什么呀
Oh we're not exchanging gifts.
我们不会互送礼物
Come on Sheldon you have to get her something.
拜托 谢尔顿 送礼物给女朋友是一定要的啊
Why should I
凭什么
She knows that I don't like Christmas
她明知道我不喜欢圣诞节
and yet every year she forces me to celebrate it.
可是每一年都强迫我一起庆祝
Not only am I going to this foolish dinner against my will.
不光是这次逼我参加白痴的圣诞晚餐
At the Christmas tree lot there was mistletoe
之前在圣诞树卖场那 有一个槲寄生
圣诞习俗 两人站在榭寄生下得亲吻
and she kissed me under it in public.
她居然当众亲了我
Like we were the stars of a Tijuana sex show.
我们就像墨西哥性爱秀的表演者
She's just excited about the holidays.
她只是对节日感到兴奋而已啦
Yes and she's not taking my feelings into account at all.
是啊 而她完全不顾及我的感受
Maybe it's time I teach her a lesson.
或许是时候给她点教训了
How
怎么做
It'd have to be something heinous
一定要给她下点狠药
something that makes her as miserable as she's making me.
让她生不如死 就像她害我的那样
Oh I've got it.
我想到了
This is good.
这主意太好了
What
是什么
I'm going to buy her a present.
我要送她一份礼物
Yeah you're gonna have to walk me through that.
好吧 你得好好给我讲解一下
With gift giving there's an implied social contract.
礼品馈赠隐含了一种无形的社会契约
If I show up tonight with a present
如果我今晚带着礼物去她家
and she doesn't have one for me
而她却没有为我准备礼物
she'll feel terrible.
那她就会内疚
Then you're both sad
然后你们俩都不开心
Yes.
是的
Maybe she'll feel so guilty
或许她会内疚到
she'll never make me celebrate the holidays again.
永远都不想跟我一起庆祝节日
So your evil plot here is to buy your girlfriend a present
所以你的邪恶阴谋是送你女朋友一份礼物吗
That's right.
没错
So stay on my good side or I'll get you a little something too.
所以别惹我 否则小爷也会赐你点"礼物"
Okay here's the plan.
好 计划是这样
I'm gonna put the food in the bag
我把食物放进袋子里
and when he lands in the bag to eat it we close it up.
一旦鸽子飞进去吃 我们就赶紧把口封死
A Slim Jim
一根肉条吗
It's all I could find. It'll work.
只有这个了 保证管用
Sure.
屁咧
If the pigeon's stoned or a trucker.
除非它嗑药了 或者它是卡车司机
该牌肉条备受卡车司机喜爱 食用很方便
Okay well what's your plan
好吧 那你的计划是什么
I told you my plan.
我之前不是说了吗
Let's call Building Services and get help.
打给物业管理处 找人帮忙啊
And admit that we contaminated the clean room
承认我们污染了无尘室吗
No admit that you contaminated the clean room.
不 是承认你污染了无尘室
Why do you keep assuming it was me
为什么你总认为责任在我
Because you do this kind of thing all the time
因为你总犯这样的错误
and then you try to cover it up.
还会试图掩盖事实
Like when
比如说
What about when you flipped the Mars Rover
比如说你把火星漫游者玩坏
or lost Koothrappali's dog
弄丢了库萨帕里的狗
or almost drove off with that baby
差点开别人的车带着别人的娃走了
Again it looked like my car and the baby didn't even cry
重申一遍 那车跟我的车很像 而且那娃没哭
until his mother punched me with her keys.
是后来他妈用钥匙打我才吓哭的
Fine put the Slim Jim in the garbage bag.
行 你想把肉条放垃圾袋里就放呗
Well what if you said it without sounding so condescending
你能不能讲话不这么秀优越感
I can try but your plan has the words
我尽量 但你的计划里有
"Garbage bag" and "Slim Jim" in it
"垃圾袋"和"肉条"这两个词
Hey what's going on
什么情况
Genius here wants to catch a bird
有一个天才想用一个垃圾袋
with a garbage bag and a Slim Jim.
和一根肉条抓住一只鸟
Should have put it in the bag first.
真应该先放进袋子里
So if you don't mind me asking
希望你别介意我多嘴
do you think you might start dating again
你认为你会开始跟其他人约会吗
It's much too soon for that.
现在说这个还太早吧
Why Do you know someone
怎么了 要给我介绍对象吗
No but if things don't work out with me and Leonard
没有啦 但如果我和莱纳德闹掰了
I'll give you a call.
我会打给你的
Wait. How much do you talk about Star Trek
等等 你会经常大聊特聊《星际迷航》吗
Okay let's get this Victorian party started.
好啦 我们维多利亚式派对开始啦
I've done some research
我做了些研究
about some traditional parlor games we can play.
找了几个我们可以玩的会客厅游戏
Like what
比如什么
Well there's a fun one called Ball of Wool.
有一个有趣的游戏叫"羊毛球"
You take a ball of wool
你拿一个羊毛球
and you put it right in the center of the table.
放在桌子的正中间
Then people sit on opposite sides of the table
然后让桌子两端的人
and try to blow the wool off.
来回吹毛球
Sorry. She's taken too.
抱歉 她也有男友了
You know what I think your problem is
你知道我觉得你问题在哪吗
You're jealous
你嫉妒
because you and I used to be best friends
因为你曾经是我最好的朋友
until Koothrappali came along.
现在库萨帕里插进来了
And you found somebody you could push around
于是你终于找到可以任你摆布的人了
Stay out of this. Okay.
-你别掺合 -好的
You know maybe I'm best friends with Raj
也许拉杰之所以能成为我最好的朋友
because he doesn't think he's smarter than me.
是因为他不会觉得自己比我聪明
Actually... I said stay out of it
-其实... -我说你别掺合
N No. No Raj go ahead say what you were gonna say.
别别 拉杰你说 你刚刚想说什么
All I'm gonna say is
我只想说
you guys need to stop this right now.
你们别再吵了
It It's bad enough that my parents are fighting
我父母闹矛盾已经够糟了
now I have to hear the two of you
现在还要听你俩吵架
And who cares who's smarter
谁在乎谁更聪明啊
If it's Leonard or me or...
谁管是莱纳德还是我 还是...
you know it's Christmas let's say it's Howard.
算了 大过节的 霍华德最聪明吧
Well if you're so smart you get the bird out.
既然你那么聪明 你把鸟赶出去啊
No you're the one who let him in.
不 是你放进来的
How do you know it wasn't Leonard
你怎么知道不是莱纳德
Come on.
得了吧
What about that sweater
那件毛衣怎么样
No it's not good enough.
不行 不够好
It has to be perfect.
必须要完美
I think the nicest gifts I've got from Howie
我觉得华仔送我最棒的礼物是一份
show how well he knows me.
体现了他有多了解我的礼物
Let's see what do I know about Amy
我想想 我了解艾米什么
She loves medieval literature Chaucer's her favorite.
她热爱中世纪文学 最欣赏乔叟
被公认为中世纪最伟大的英国诗人
杰弗雷·乔叟 英国文学之父
And her eyes sparkle when she watches old French movies.
在看法国老电影时 她的眼睛会变星星眼
I enjoy how harp music causes her fingers to dance
我爱看她会随着听到的竖琴声舞动手指
as if she's playing along.
仿佛一同弹奏
Wow you really do love her.
你真的很爱她
I do.
是呀
Now let's find the kind of gift
我们赶紧来找
that makes her feel small and worthless.
让她无地自容又自惭形秽的礼物吧
You won
你赢啦
Certainly doesn't feel like it does it
一点胜利的喜悦都没有 对吧
You know my wife used to throw theme parties like this all the time.
我老婆以前总喜欢办这种主题派对
Oh I guess that's where Raj gets it from.
拉杰大概就是从那学的吧
Well he and his mother
他小时候
spent a lot of time together when he was young.
总是和他妈妈待在一起
I was always working.
我一直在忙工作
Hey you know Raj is dating a doctor who works a lot.
拉杰现在交往的医生也是经常忙工作
Him and his mom have a type.
他和他妈都喜欢这型的
You g... Y You got to laugh at that right
你...不觉得好笑吗
No All right.
不好笑 好吧
All right let me see if I've got this straight.
好吧 你听我理解得对不对
A picture of you on my lap
用一张你坐在我腿上的照片
is a way to punish your girlfriend
来惩罚你女友
for making you celebrate Christmas
逼你过圣诞节
Correct.
正确
Santa thinks dating you may be punishment enough.
圣诞老人觉得有你这种男友已经够受罪了
There's an argument for that.
这话不无道理
But I want to make sure.
但我得确保她一定受到惩罚
Smile.
微笑
Ho ho ho
呵呵呵
Okay. On the count of three
好的 数到三
I'll shoot the fire extinguisher and get him airborne.
我会用灭火器把它喷下来
Howard you wave the blanket and guide him towards the exit.
霍华德你挥毯子把它逼向出口
Raj you hold open the curtain so he can fly out.
拉杰你把门帘掀开让它可以飞出去
Are you sure a dummy like me can handle something
你确定我这样的傻蛋可以应付
as complicated as a blanket
毯子这么复杂的东西吗
Do you want the fire extinguisher
你想负责灭火器吗
Yeah I do. Great.
-想 我想 -好
Here you go.
给你
Okay.
One two three.
一 二 三
Uh you have to take the pin out.
你得先把安全针拔出来
You miss the blanket now don't you
现在怀念毯子了吧
On three.
数到三
One two three.
一 二 三
What did you do
你干了什么
It was an accident.
这是意外
Oh my God. Oh my God.
天啊 我的天啊
Relax it wasn't your fault.
别紧张 不是你的错
Uh maybe it's just stunned.
它可能只是吓呆了
Dude I it's not breathing.
兄弟 呼吸都没了
Oh no. I killed it.
不是吧 我杀了它
Oh not again.
别又来啊
What do you mean not again
你说"又"是什么意思
When I was ten
在我十岁那年
I was playing in my backyard and...
我在后院玩 然后...
sat on a blue jay.
坐到了一只冠蓝鸦上
I mean I tried to bring it back to life with electricity
我想用电击把它救活
but it just...
但它...
caught on fire.
着火了
The worst part was it smelled delicious.
最糟糕的是闻起来非常美味
Uh guys I found an article here
两位 我找到一篇文章
that says you can do CPR on birds.
上面说心肺复苏可适用于鸟类
Great Do it
太好了 你做啊
I'm not doing it. You killed him you do it.
我才不去 你杀的 你负责
I'll do it. No.
-我来 -不行
I need to do it.
得让我来
This is on me.
这是我的责任
Okay.
"Mouth over beak and light chest compressions."
"以嘴覆盖于喙 轻轻胸部挤压"
Don't blow too hard.
别吹得太狠了
If you pop him I will vomit.
你把它吹炸了 我会吐的
Anything
有发现吗
I am tasting a lot of Slim Jim.
我尝到好浓的肉条味
Wait wait his wing moved
等等 它的翅膀动了
Oh he blinked his eyes He's alive
它眨眼睛了 它活过来了
It's a Christmas miracle
这真是圣诞节奇迹啊
I might argue a Hanukkah miracle but I'll take it.
对我来说是光明节奇迹 不过圣诞节也不错
犹太人过的是光明节
Come on little guy let's get you outside. Get the curtain.
来吧小家伙 我们放你出去 把帘子拉开
Someone should really close that loading door.
有人真应该去关上外门
Well that's that.
事情只能这样了
The room's compromised.
这个房间已经被污染了
They'll have to change all the filters
所有的滤网都得换掉
probably shut it down for weeks.
可能得关闭好几周呢
You were right. Go ahead call Building Services.
你说得对 打电话给管理处吧
Tell them it was my fault. No we're both to blame.
-就说是我的错 -不 我俩都有错
You know let me take the heat on this one.
这次就让我承担吧
Yeah just leave me out of it.
好吧 别扯到我头上就行
You know if they come here and see crap everywhere
如果他们进来看到满地便便
they're just gonna blame the Indian guy.
肯定马上怪在印度人头上
Hey. I'm sorry we're still here.
抱歉 我们还在实验室
Is everything okay
你那里还好吧
It's kind of boring.
有点无聊
Although it did get exciting for a minute
虽然艾米误吸进一个羊毛球时
when Amy inhaled a wool ball.
我稍微开心了一分钟
How much longer do you think you'll be
你们还要多久才能来啊
I don't know.
我不知道
There's still a bird in here.
又进来了一只鸟
We are gonna get in a ton of trouble.
我们这下麻烦大了
Honey it's Christmas Eve.
亲爱的 今天是圣诞节前夜
Who even knows you're in there
谁会知道你们在那里
No our names are on the sign in sheet.
我们在签到表上签名
So erase them and walk out.
那就把名字擦掉走人呗
I can't do that.
我可不能这么做
Can't do what
不能做什么
She says take our names off the sign in sheet and leave.
她叫我们把名字擦掉直接走人
We can't do that. Yeah.
-我们可不能这么做 -对啊
Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way
叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当
Oh what fun it is to ride
我们滑雪多快乐
in a one horse open sleigh hey
我们坐在雪橇上
Amy that pudding was delicious.
艾米 这果干布丁真好吃
If you like raisins.
如果你喜欢葡萄干的话
Thank you. And it's figs.
多谢 我放的是无花果干
Oh in that case it was pretty good.
如果是这样 那就变得"超美味"呢
You feeling okay You hardly touched your goose.
你还好吧 你都没怎么吃鹅肉
It smelled too much like blue jay.
闻起来太像冠蓝鸦了
Can I help you clean up
我帮你收拾吧
Oh you Heimliched a ball of wool out of me
你用海姆力克法帮我咳出了羊毛球
you're good.
就不麻烦你了
Uh what do you say we exchange gifts
我们开始交换礼物吧
Oh Sheldon we didn't bring any.
谢尔顿 我们没带礼物啊
I thought you hate giving gifts.
我以为你讨厌交换礼物呢
Yeah I do.
我是讨厌
Which is why I got Amy this.
所以我才给艾米带了这个
You got me something
你给我带了礼物吗
Oh not just something no.
不 不止是礼物
It's from the heart it's holiday themed
我这是用心挑选的 节日主题的
and I swallowed the gift receipt so you cannot return it.
收据被我吃了 所以你也没法退了
Look at you on Santa's lap.
看看你坐在圣诞老人腿上的样子
That's so sweet.
真是太可爱了
Of course it is. It's the perfect gift.
那当然 这礼物可完美呢
H How are you feeling right now
你现在有什么感想
Guilty Sad
是否有罪恶感 悲哀感
Wishing you were Jewish
宁愿自己是不过圣诞的犹太人吗
No I love it.
不 我非常喜欢
Oh really
真的吗
Well how about now
那这个怎么样呢
Happy holidays to my dear Amy.
我亲爱的艾米 节日快乐
I hope you treasure this
我希望你能珍惜这份礼物
as much as I treasure you.
像我珍惜你那样
And you got me nothing.
但是你都没为我准备礼物
Christmas is ruined.
圣诞节被你毁了
Let's never speak of it again.
我们再也不要提这件事了
Well this was fun.
哇 这还真好玩
Actually
其实呢
I did get you something.
我为你准备了一份礼物
But what about our agreement
我们不是有协议吗
Well you got me something. Here.
可你也送了我礼物啊 给你
Cookies
饼干吗
They're your Meemaw's Christmas cookies.
是你外婆的圣诞饼干哦
I called and got the recipe.
我给她打电话要了配方
They're perfect.
这些饼干太好吃了
It tastes like her hugs.
和她的拥抱一样美好
Merry Christmas Sheldon.
圣诞快乐 谢尔顿
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
You're happy I'm happy.
你开心 我也开心
Well maybe a holiday that's all about giving isn't so...
也许一个强调馈赠的节日并不是那么...
Get your hand out of that box
拿开你的脏爪
Okay.
好了
The next game is called Hot Boiled Beans.
下一个游戏叫做寻找热豆豆
Of course it is.
我猜也是
One person is sent out of the room
选一个人离开房间
while the others hide a small item.
其他人留在里面藏起一个小玩意
Then they invite the first person back by saying
然后对外面的人说
"Hot boiled beans and bacon for supper
"晚餐已煮好 热豆加培根
hurry up before it gets cold."
快快进屋里 趁热找到它"
If you people think this is better than Tom Hanks giving
如果你们觉得这比汤姆·汉克斯感恩节好玩
you're all crazy.
我也是醉了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片