Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
There's no point in dwelling on it.
我也不需要纠结这事
As the Vulcans say
借用一句瓦肯人的俗语
"Kup fun tor ha'kiv na'ish du stau."
"人已杀 你无力还命"[瓦肯语]
Do you know what that means No.
-你懂他的意思吗 -不懂
Are you telling the truth
你说的是实话吗
Nersh.
非也[瓦肯语]
This is ridiculous being upset about Amy all the time
这一切都太荒唐了 总是为艾米的事伤心
isn't accomplishing anything.
不能解决任何问题
If I want to resolve this situation
如果我想解决这件事
then I need to take action.
我就要行动起来
What are you gonna do
你要干什么
I'm going to find her and ask her to marry me.
我要去找她 向她求婚
And if she says yes
如果她答应了
we can put this behind us and resume our relationship.
我们就把这事彻底忘掉 重新开始
And if she says no...
如果她不肯答应
well then she can just ponfo miran.
那她就可以去自尽了[瓦肯语]
He didn't mean that.
他不是真心的
事到如今
I think it's so adorable you're making Sheldon breakfast.
你帮谢尔顿做早饭真是太有爱了
Well he's having a rough time.
他现在很难过嘛
Amy broke his heart
艾米伤了他的心
the DVR cut off the last minute of Doctor Who...
录《神秘博士》时录少了最后一分钟
that crow followed him home.
回家时还被乌鸦跟踪
Aren't you worried you're making French toast on oatmeal day
你不怕在燕麦粥日做法式吐司会出事吗
Ah well what's this A pot of oatmeal
你看这是啥 不就是一锅燕麦粥吗
Or thanks to you what I will now call "Gloatmeal."
或者应该谢谢你 改称它为"我真牛逼粥"
Oh I don't want credit for that.
我可不想跟它沾边
Oh Dr. And Mrs. Hofstadter
霍夫斯塔德博士贤伉俪
lovely to see you this fine morning.
在这美好的早晨很高兴见到两位
You're in a good mood.
你心情很好啊
Yeah I am indeed.
的确是的
I have decided
我已经决定了
instead of wallowing in sadness about Amy
与其为艾米的事伤神伤心
it is time that I find myself a new female companion.
不如抓紧时间为自己找个新女伴
Oh. Good for you.
那挺好啊
What brought this on
这想法怎么来的
I realized something when Amy was in my life
我意识到了 当艾米在我身边时
I was hyper focused on my work and ignored her.
我过度专注于工作而忽略了她
And you don't want to make the same mistake with the next woman.
你不想对下一个女人重蹈覆辙
No I need a new woman in my life to ignore
不 所以我需要一个新女人来被我忽略
so I can hyper focus on my work again.
好让我再次过度专注于工作
Hey I made French toast sticks.
我做了法式吐司棒
On oatmeal day
燕麦粥日做这个吗
Ah I also made oatmeal.
我也做了燕麦粥哦
Ooh that's a lot of carbohydrates for a man on the prowl.
对于要猎艳的男人来说 太容易长胖了
You know what You eat it you're married
还是你吃吧 你结婚了
it doesn't matter what you look like.
长成啥样都无所谓了
Don't take advice from a man who threw his shoe at a crow.
千万别听一个用鞋子扔乌鸦的人的建议
第九季 第八集
Thank you for coming by gentlemen.
谢谢你们抽空来 先生们
No problem.
小意思
So what's up
怎么了
Well it was the two of you who found Amy Farrah Fowler for me.
是你们两位为我找到艾米·菲拉·福勒
Now that I'm looking for my next girlfriend
现在我在寻觅我下一任女朋友
it seemed only logical
所以我觉得
that I employ your services once again.
只有再度请你们出手才合理
Y You sure you're up for that She did hurt you.
她伤了你的心 你真的能再战了吗
Oh no it's all right.
没事的 不算什么
I think of my time with Amy as a stick of Fruit Stripe gum
我跟艾米在一起的时光就像水果口香糖
sweet and enjoyable at first
一开始甜蜜好滋味
but ultimately a flavorless lump of sadness.
但最后也只是一团无味的悲哀
You're not wrong about Fruit Stripe.
用水果口香糖来形容也没错
I I was always a Hubba Bubba man. Mm.
但我向来都比较喜欢胶带泡泡糖
Hubba Bubba over Dubble Bubble You're crazy.
喜欢胶带泡泡糖多过波波泡泡糖吗 你疯啦
Hey the jaw wants what it wants.
我下巴喜欢嚼哪种就哪种
Gentlemen
两位
Oh right uh girlfriend.
抱歉 是来说女朋友
But what are you looking for
你想找怎么样的呢
All I'm looking for is an educated intelligent woman
我想找一个受过良好教育 非常聪明的女人
who shares my interests
跟我有相同的兴趣爱好
while retaining her own unique point of view.
但同时又有自己的想法与见解
She should be kind patient
为人和蔼有耐心
and most important
而且最重要的是
unable to imagine life without me by 10 00 tonight.
在今晚十点前就爱我爱到无法自拔
Isn't that a little unreasonable
这要求是不是有点不合理
All right fine she doesn't need her own point of view.
好吧 她不需要有自己的想法与见解
Now chop chop.
赶紧开工吧
Come on Amy show us the dress.
艾米 快点 让我们看看那裙子
Okay.
来啦
But I'm really stepping outside of my comfort zone here.
但这真的是超出了我的舒适区
I don't think any of your comfort zones are showing.
你的"舒适区"一点都没有露出来啊
Yeah it's your third date
都第三次约会了
maybe you could go more sexy.
要不打扮性感点试试
Well some people think the sexiest organ is the brain.
有些人觉得最性感的器官是脑子呢
No one ever bought me drinks at a bar
但我去酒吧的时候
because my brain just popped out of my shirt.
从来没有人因为我露"脑"而请我喝酒啊
Do you have any heels higher than this
你们有没有高一点的高根鞋
He's pretty tall.
他个子还挺高
Ooh tall
高个子
Finally some details about this mystery man.
终于透露了点这位神秘男士的细枝末节了
Yeah come on tell us more.
继续 再跟我们说说
Well I told you his name and that he's tall.
我跟你们说过了他的名字 还有他很高
What more do you need
你们还需要知道什么啊
Did you kiss him yet
你们接吻没
Just a little peck on the lips.
就嘴唇上吻了一下
Well we're your best friends give us one more detail
我们可是好闺蜜 再说一个细节吧
and we promise we'll leave you alone.
说完保证不再烦你
Fine. Um...
好吧
he's British.
他是英国人
All right that is a juicy one.
好啦 这点的确是很让人兴奋
All right where is Tall British Dave taking you
英国高个子戴夫今晚要带你上哪呢
Tea and basketball
喝茶加打篮球吗
To that new Italian place on Walnut.
去那家新开的意大利餐厅
Oh nice.
挺好啊
I'm gonna go look for other shoes.
我再去找找别双鞋
Good luck.
加油找吧
I threw out all my tall ones when I married Leonard.
嫁给莱纳德时 我把高的高跟鞋全扔了
Hey you want to swing by that place tonight
你今晚想路过他们的约会地
and get a look at this guy
看看那男人的庐山真面目吗
We don't even know what time they're gonna be there.
我们都不知道他们约了几点
I'll just call the restaurant
我可以打给那个餐厅
pretend I'm Amy and check the reservation.
假装我是艾米 再确认一下预定时间
Damn you're sneaky.
靠 你真贼
Yeah but I'm little so it's adorable.
但我人小 做啥都萌萌哒
I think the quickest way to find you a new girlfriend
我觉得帮你找女朋友最快的方法
is just to get you on every dating Web site out there.
就是帮你注册市面上所有的相亲网站
Are you sure
你确定这有用吗
I've heard that on those sites often when you think
我听说在这种网站上 常常会有
you're corresponding with someone
你以为自己跟妞儿聊上天了
it's actually a computer program
结果只是电脑AI
pretending to be a real person.
假装是真人在回你
And you're afraid it'll do a better job than you
你担心电脑AI比你这人形AI会聊天吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
No one does a better job pretending to be a person than I do.
假装是人类这件事上 我是打遍天下无敌手
Siri comes close but I know more jokes.
Siri跟我不相上下 但我知道的笑话比它多
If you don't want to use dating websites
如果你不想用相亲网站
what do you suggest
那你有什么好建议
Off the top of my head
随便一想吗
Uh prospective women weed themselves out
众多有前瞻性的女性们
in a battle of wits until only one champion remains
靠智斗战胜其他人 最后夺冠的那一个人
she shows up at my door flush with the thrill of victory
带着胜利的激动 出现在我家门外
and then sits quietly by my side
她会在我看《夜魔侠》时
while I watch Daredevil.
默默坐到本皇身边
You seriously think women would fight for you
你真的认为女人会为你而战吗
People compete for jobs and trophies why not me
人们会为了工作和奖杯而战 为啥不会为我
He's right he knows a lot of jokes.
他说得对 他的确知道很多笑话
Yeah no but it is basic human nature.
对 不 但这的确是人的本性
If we present him as a prize maybe they would.
如果把他像奖品般呈现 或许真有女人会抢
Well he's smart
他很聪明
he's a respected scientist...
又是个受人尊敬的科学家
And I have the soulful eyes of a cow.
而且我有一双深情似水的明眸
I don't know if I'd say you...
我可不会说你的眼...
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What if we put a post on Craigslist that says
不如我们在分类广告网上发个帖子 就写
"World class Caltech physicist seeking girlfriend.
"加州理工学院世界级物理学家征女友一名
If interested
如果有兴趣
solve the following puzzles for a chance to meet him."
请解出如下谜题 赢取见面机会"
Oh we'll make the puzzles extremely challenging
我们要把题出得极有挑战性
to eliminate unworthy candidates.
才能筛掉不合格的候选人
Oh we could set it up like a scavenger hunt
我们可以设置得像一个寻宝游戏
where the last puzzle gives the winner Sheldon's contact information.
解开最后一道题才能得到谢尔顿的联系方式
Well this is actually an interesting social experiment.
这真是个有趣的社会实验
I'm a little jealous of the people who get to do it.
我有点嫉妒可以参与解谜的人了
Me too.
我也是
And we've seen the prize.
而且我们已经见过这"大奖"了
I don't understand why we're leaving so early for the movie.
我不懂看电影为啥要这么早出门
Oh I forgot to tell you we're gonna meet up with Bernadette
我忘了告诉你了 我们要跟伯纳黛特碰面
to spy on Amy and her date.
一起监视艾米和她的男伴
What
什么
I don't want to do that.
我不想做这事情
What and you think I want to see
干嘛 你真以为我会想看
a documentary about aluminum can recycling
一部关于铝罐回收的纪录片吗
This is the movie Big Soda doesn't want you to see.
这可是软饮料行业不想大众去看的电影
No it's the movie your wife doesn't want you to see.
错 是你老婆不想让你去看
So you're actually okay with invading your friend's privacy
你觉得侵犯你朋友的隐私没问题吗
You're not curious who she's out with
你不好奇她跟谁约会吗
Not really.
不太
But you're curious about aluminum cans.
但你却对铝罐有兴趣
You're a weird little guy.
你真是奇怪的小男人
That's it. The Sheldon Cooper Girlfriend Challenge
好了 谢尔顿·库珀女友挑战赛
is officially alive.
正式上线了
Congratulations. This is exciting.
-恭喜 -太令人激动了
Right now somewhere
现在在某处
a woman is dividing the atomic weight
有一个女人正用
of the best noble gas by the number of colors
沿用至今最古老的国旗上的颜色数量
in the oldest national flag still in use...
除以惰性最强的气体的原子量
W then using that number as the average speed
然后用得出的数作为平均速度
to calculate the travel time from Mordor to the Shire.
计算出从魔多到夏尔郡所需的时间
皆为《魔戒》中的地点
And...
还有
taking her first step towards a lifetime
向美好的一生迈出第一步
of laughter love and best of all rules.
等着她的将是笑声爱意 以及规矩
I I hope we didn't make the puzzles too hard.
希望我们没有把题出得太难
Well...if she can solve them
如果她可以解开
it'll prove she's intelligent
那将证明她非常聪明
tenacious and... so socially awkward
固执顽强 而且不善社交
she has nothing better to do on a Saturday night.
因为周六晚上居然没有更好的事可做
Golly she sounds too good to be true.
天啊 感觉美好得让人难以置信
This is fun. I haven't dated much since my divorce.
这样挺好的 我离婚之后没怎么跟人约过会
Well I'm having a good time too.
我也玩得很开心
If you don't mind me asking
希望你不介意我这么问
why did you and your wife split up
你和你妻子为什么离婚
Oh you know how it is we wanted different things.
你也知道的 我们的追求不一样
I wanted children
我想要孩子
and she wanted a pastry chef named Jean Philippe.
她想要一个叫让·菲利普的糕点师
Oh I'm... I'm so sorry.
我深感同情
No it's it's fine. It's why I left England.
没事的 我就是因此而离开英国
It reminded me too much of her.
那里有太多事物会让我想起她
Cold gloomy
冷冷的 闷闷的
and easily accessed by a Frenchman through a tunnel.
随便让法国佬从"隧道"进入
英国和法国之间有一条海底铁路隧道
Hey. So where are they
他们在哪里
Across the street in the left window.
对面街的左边窗口
Oh damn it we should have brought binoculars.
靠 我们应该带望远镜来的
Right here.
早有准备
We just happen to have those in the car
车里碰巧就有吗
Kinda. Before I met Howie
算是吧 我在认识霍华德之前
I liked to keep close tabs on my boyfriends.
我喜欢密切关注我的男友们
By stalking them
跟踪他们吗
No. Stalkers are creepy.
不 跟踪狂多变态
I'm just a harmless little girl
我只是个人畜无害的小女孩
with military grade spy equipment.
有点军事级别的间谍设备而已
Oh there he is.
看见他了
He's cute right
他长得还行 对吧
Yeah
Can I see
我能看一下吗
What now you're interested You didn't even want to come.
现在你感兴趣了吗 之前都不愿意来
I know
我知道
but you guys make being a crappy friend look fun.
但你们让做一个损友变得好有意思
Fine.
好吧
Yeah okay I see him.
好了 我看见他了
It looks like they're having a nice time.
看起来他们聊得挺开心的
I wish I could hear what they're saying.
真希望能听见他们在说什么
Yeah I should've brought my parabolic microphone.
对呀 真该把我的抛物面传声器带来
Your what
你的什么
Nothing. Not important.
没什么 不重要
So you've never been married
所以你从来没结过婚
No. I mean to be completely honest I've...
没有 但老实说 我...
I've only been in one long term relationship.
我只谈过一场长期的恋爱
Oh. What happened with that
出了什么状况
That's a good question.
这个问题问得非常好
After five years
五年之后
it was just feeling like more work than it should be.
这段感情变得太累太沉重了
Oh that's too bad.
那可太不幸了
Was he a neurobiologist like you
他也是神经生物学家吗
No. He's a theoretical physicist at Caltech.
不 他是加州理工的理论物理学家
I love teaching math but that would be my dream job.
我虽喜欢教数学 可那才是我梦寐以求的工作
What's his focus
他的研究方向是什么
Um... used to be string theory now it's dark matter.
之前是弦理论 现在换成了暗物质
But... let's not discuss Sheldon.
不过...我们还是不要谈谢尔顿了
Let's get back to you.
还是来谈谈你吧
Wait you're not talking about Dr. Sheldon Cooper
等等 你说的该不会是谢尔顿·库珀博士吧
I'm trying not to.
我正努力不提呢
Do you know him
你认识他吗
No but I've followed his work for years.
不认识 但我关注他的研究很多年了
He's a rock star.
他可是学界巨星啊
You've got to tell me about him.
你一定得给我好好说说他
What's he like
他是个什么样的人啊
He really seems into her.
他看起来相当喜欢她呢
I took a video.
我拍了一段影片
I forgot how much fun this is.
我都忘了这事有多好玩
Okay we saw them.
好了 我们看见他们了
Can we go catch the movie
我们可以去看电影了吗
Why'd you bring him
你为什么要带他来
I had to we're married now.
没办法啊 我俩被一纸婚书捆绑了
Ugh I hear that.
老娘感同身受啊
I'm sorry just one more question about Sheldon.
抱歉 让我再问最后一个关于谢尔顿的问题
Sure why not
好吧 问吧
It's more of a four part question really.
其实这个问题分为四个小题
When he wrote his paper on supersingular prime numbers
他撰写超奇异质数的论文时
how long did it take
花了多长时间
Um... about an hour and half.
大概一个半小时吧
I mean wow
哇 我的亲娘呀
And you were there to see it
你亲眼目睹了吗
Yes. Yep. We were on a date.
是的 我们当时正在外面约会
Very much like this one.
跟现在情况差不多
I doubt it was like this one.
我对此深表怀疑
I mean he's a genius
他可是个大天才
and I wasn't even smart enough to figure out
而我的智商低到无法想通
why my wife always smelled of croissants.
为什么我老婆闻起来总是一股牛角面包味
What was the rest of your question
你剩下的问题是什么
Do you think you could introduce me to him
你可以把我介绍给他吗
Really
你说真的吗
You you want me to introduce you to my ex boyfriend
你想让我介绍我的前男友给你认识吗
You're right it's it's weird.
你说得对 这太诡异了
No wait. Do it.
不 等等 就这么做吧
No. I changed my mind.
不 我改变主意了
I'd be too nervous.
我一定会紧张死的
Oh I don't know what to do.
我不知该如何是好了
Are we gonna be much longer
我们还要待多久
I really have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所了
Right here.
早有准备
37 minutes left until the deadline.
离最后期限还差37分钟
Someone will show.
会有人出现的
And no matter what happens
不管最后结果如何
this is still a fun experiment.
这都将是一个好玩的实验
Not as fun as the night we blew up grapes in the microwave.
肯定比不上那晚用微波炉爆葡萄好玩
We really have led full lives.
我们的确活得很精彩啊
Someone will show.
会有人会出现的
Maybe you don't want someone exactly like you.
也许你不想要和你完全一样的人
You know what they say opposites attract.
你知道大家都说 异性相吸
Well by that logic
照这个逻辑来说
I should be with someone short dull and needy eh
那我是该找个又矮又无聊又黏人的那种吗
Not to cast aspersions
我不是故意要吐槽
but I can't shake a stick around here without hitting that.
不过我在这儿一挥手 就能打中几个这样的人呢
You know I once drove 500 miles
我曾经驾车500英里
to hear him speak at Stanford.
只为了聆听他在斯坦福演讲
I have a DVD of that lecture.
我有那堂课的DVD
Really Wasn't it great
真的吗 是不是特别棒
Not as a Valentine's present no.
作为情人节的礼物 一点都不棒
Well the next time you watch it
下次你再看那张碟时
I'm the bloke who asked the question
我就是那个提问题被他评为
that he said was stupid and obvious.
又蠢又傻的那个小子
It was the nicest thing he said to anyone there.
那是他对在场人士说的最友善的话了
That's um terrific.
那还真是厉害
Listen I'm I'm kind of tired. Can we call it a night
我有点累了 今晚先这样好吗
Oh gosh. Sorry I've just spent the whole night
哎呀 对不起 我一整晚都在
talking about your ex boyfriend.
谈论你的前男友
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个大傻瓜
No you're not.
不 你不是
Well maybe not an idiot but certainly not as smart as...
也许还不算是傻瓜 但肯定不如
someone we won't mention.
那个不能提的人聪明
Thank you.
谢谢
But you said you might introduce me to him
但你说了你也许会把我介绍给他
I'm free on Thursday.
我周四有空哦
Hey hey they're leaving.
他们要起身离开了
What Here give me give me.
什么 给我 给我
Oh my God. Oh my God they're coming right towards us.
天啊 天啊 他们正向我们走来
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开
Okay. Well wait what about Leonard
好的 等等 莱纳德怎么办
He and his tiny bladder can take the bus
他和他的小膀胱可以去搭巴士
Oh no
不是吧
She just hit my car
她把我的车给撞了
What are you guys doing here
你们怎么在这里
Oh Hey Ames What are you doing here
好啊 艾米 你怎么在这呢
What happened
怎么回事
Omg
老天爷
Aren't you Leonard Hofstadter
您不是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德吧
Yeah.
I saw you speak at Stanford with Sheldon Cooper
我看过你在斯坦福跟谢尔顿一起演讲
Amy can you believe it
艾米 你相信吗
It's Dr. Leonard Hofstadter
这居然是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
No. Pinch me.
不相信 快把我从梦中捏醒
It's an absolute pleasure to meet you. Can I shake your hand
见到你真是太高兴了 能握个手吗
I don't know if you want to do that I was just...
不知道你愿不愿意 我才刚刚
Okay never mind.
好吧 当我没说
Amy I'm never washing this hand again.
艾米 我这辈子再也不洗这只手了
You really should.
你应该好好洗
60 seconds.
60秒
This is not looking good.
这可不妙
One minute is a long time.
一分钟足够长了
I've been telling women that for 20 years.
这句话我跟女人说了二十年
45.
45秒
45 seconds is plenty of time for a woman
45秒足够一个女人
to walk through that door and fall in love with me.
走进那扇门 然后爱上我了
You know probably half that if I break out the old cow eyes.
要是用上我这双星星眼 时间还要减半呢
What if it's Jennifer Lawrence
万一是詹妮弗·劳伦斯呢
What
什么
Oh that last Hunger Games was not my cup of tea.
上一部《饥饿游戏》可不是我的菜
You thought she was great in X Men.
你不是说她在《X战警》里演得特别好吗
Oh fine I won't shut my heart to the love of Jennifer Lawrence.
好吧 我不会拒绝詹妮弗·劳伦斯的
Guys 15 seconds.
各位 15秒了
Maybe she's waiting to show up at the last possible moment.
也许她是等着最后一刻出场呢
Sounds like a drama queen.
听起来好爱演的事儿精女生
Oh no. It is Jennifer Lawrence.
不 还真是詹妮弗·劳伦斯啊
5
Five...
4
four...
3
three...
2
two...
1
one.
That's too bad.
太糟了
Maybe we did make the test too difficult.
可能我们把题出得太难了
I don't think it matters. Look Sheldon
我觉得这不重要 听着 谢尔顿
I believe when the time is right for you to meet someone
我相信命里有时终须有
it'll just happen. Okay
命里无时莫强求 好吗
Not because of a test or a Web site
不能因为一场测试或某个网站
but because...
而是因为...
We are the dreamers of dreams
我们是梦想中的梦想者
It's an actual girl and she's really pretty.
真是个姑娘 还很漂亮
Answer it
快开门啊
All right.
好的
Can I help you
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Um a are you the physicist that placed the ad on Craigslist
你是分类广告网站上登广告的物理学家吗
Yes.
是的
Hi. I'm Vanessa Bennett.
你好 我叫温妮沙·班尼特
Sorry it took a while for me to get here.
抱歉这么久才来
I was stuck in this boring symposium
我在听无聊的原子光谱学讲座
on atomic spectroscopy when I came across your ad
想走又走不了 直到看到了你的广告
and it saved my night.
真是拯救了我这无聊的一夜
The puzzles were... were really fun.
那些题非常有趣
I've never had to translate Klingon
我还从来没有把克林贡语
into ancient Sanskrit before.
翻译成古梵文呢
Well... careful hmm it's addictive.
小心 很容易上瘾的
Chija''e'vlKub je.
[克林贡语]
Or as they say in Sanskrit...
或者用梵文说是
Ahm asman matey bee ta teyva.
[梵文]
And just like that you're a Klingon Sanskrit junkie.
你看吧 你中了克林贡语译梵文的毒
Anyway I I just... I knew I had to meet the person
总之我觉得必须见见这位
responsible for such a brilliant idea.
想出如此绝妙点子的人
And I don't need to tell you there aren't a lot of men
毕竟不用我说你也知道 这世上很少有
who love physics archaic languages and flags of the world.
同样热爱物理学 古代语言和旗帜的人
I am a bit of a unicorn.
我也算凤毛麟角的人物了
Well you certainly seem like a special lady
你确实是一位特别的姑娘
uh but as you know you missed the deadline
但你也知道 你错过最后期限了
so thanks for playing.
所以谢谢参与
How could you send her away
你怎么能就这么赶她走了
She was late.
她来晚了
And...she found atomic spectroscopy boring.
而且她居然说原子光谱学无聊
Well I wouldn't coitus her with your genitals.
用你们的生殖器我也不想和她交配
Uh thanks for driving me home.
谢谢你送我回家
No problem.
不用客气
I'm really sorry about your car.
很抱歉你的车被撞坏了
Oh it's all right.
没关系的
If you're free next weekend I'd love to take you out again.
如果你下周末有空 我很愿意再约你出来
Um... listen you're a really nice guy
听着 你是个好人
but I just... I don't think this is working out.
但我觉得我们不适合
Oh. Okay.
好吧
I'm...I'm really sorry.
非常抱歉
No it's... at least the same woman
没事 至少我是被
that rejected Sheldon Cooper rejected me.
拒绝过谢尔顿·库珀的女人给拒绝了
There you go.
那好吧
If I ever do meet him we'll have that in common.
等我见到他了 这就是我们的共同点
Sure. Heh.
当然了
And... he's kissed you and I've kissed you
而且他亲过你 我也亲过你
so if you think about it...
如果仔细一想...
Okay get out.
行了 滚吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片