Would you pass the mustard
麻烦递一下黄芥末
Sure.
Hey want to hear a fun fact about mustard
想听一个有关黄芥末的有趣知识吗
Is it that the glucosinolates which give mustard its flavor
黄芥末主要味道来源的芥子油甙
were evolved by the cabbage family
是白菜花科植物为了
as a chemical defense against caterpillars
抵御毛毛虫而进化形成的吗
Yeah.
是的
Well that was fun.
挺有意思
Good for you Leonard.
不错哦 莱纳德
Hey there.
你们好啊
Hey you're early.
你们早到了
The movie doesn't start for an hour.
电影还有一个小时才开始呢
Actually we're not going to the movies.
其实我们不去看电影了
We are here to kidnap you.
我们是来绑架你的
What are you talking about
你们说什么呢
Well you eloped and we didn't get a chance
你跟佩妮私定终身
to throw you a bachelor party
我们没机会给你办单身汉派对
so there's a van downstairs
所以现在楼下有一台面包车
and we're here to take you
而我们上来要押你去
to a surprise location for the weekend.
一个神秘地点过周末
Well I'd hardly call this kidnapping.
这算哪门子绑架
Where's the blindfold
眼罩呢
Where's the duct tape
封嘴的胶布呢
Where's the part where you call me and demand ransom
给我打电话要求付赎金
and I try to keep you on the phone
然后我试图拖延通话时间
but you hang up seconds before I can trace it
你们却在定位成功的前几秒挂了
and then I say "I'm getting too old for this crud"
让我说出"我太老了 力不从心了"的桥段呢
源自电影《致命武器》中的经典台词
When do we leave
我们什么时候能走人
Right now.
现在
Yeah Penny packed you a bag.
佩妮给你打包好行李了
Wow okay.
走起
You're seriously going to get in a van
你真的要上一台面包车
and let these two take you to an unknown destination
让这俩家伙带你到神秘地点
for an entire weekend
一整个周末吗
Oh not just him you're coming too.
不只是他 你也得来
Oh and how do you think you're going to get me to do that
你凭啥觉得我会乖乖配合
Unhand me
放开我
This is ridiculous
这太扯了
I told you to put tape on his mouth
我说了让你用胶带封住他的嘴
And I told you he bit me
我也说了这货咬我
It's bad enough I'm being taken against my will.
我被人强押上车已经够惨了
I don't see why it has to be in
为什么这车还偏偏是
some hippie's mobile sex dungeon.
某个嬉皮士的移动炮房
Well Sheldon there's something about this van
谢尔顿 这台车另有玄机哦
that you're going to find very interesting.
你绝对会很感兴趣
It runs on syphilis
它是以梅毒为动力的吗
This van was owned and driven by your personal
这台车的主人曾是你
physics hero...
物理界的偶像
Richard Feynman.
理查德·费曼
曾被评选为有史以来最伟大的物理学家之一
美国物理学家 1965年获诺贝尔物理奖
No. Yeah
-不可能 -是真的
A buddy of mine let me borrow it.
我一个朋友借我开的
This was Feynman's van
这曾是费曼的车吗
That's so cool.
太酷了
Yeah nothing's been changed since he drove it.
而且还维持着他开它时的原貌呢
I bet he picked up a lot of cute grad students in this bad boy.
我猜他用这台屌车泡过不少可爱研究生
Yeah and talked about physics with them
还在车上跟她们聊了物理
So are you gonna give us a clue where we're headed
能给个目的地的提示吗
Uh okay let's see...
行 我想想啊
They've got spicy food
那里有辣的食物
and there's a chance you'll get diarrhea.
而且你有可能会腹泻
India.
印度
We can drive there.
那地方开车能到
Your house
你家吗
We are going to Meh he co
我们要去墨喜哥啦
Fun I've never been there
我从来没去过那里呢
Leonard don't be fooled
莱纳德 别被他们骗了
I'm from Texas
我是德州人
Meh he co is Spanish for Mexico.
墨喜哥是西语的墨西哥
What's wrong with Mexico
墨西哥哪里不好
Uh mariachi bands wild dogs
烦人墨西哥街头乐队 野狗
beans that jump around 'cause there's a worm inside.
因为里面有虫 而能跳动的墨西哥跳豆
Okay calm down.
冷静好吗
There's a theme to this weekend.
这周末有个主题
We are going to Mexico in Feynman's van
我们要开着费曼的车去墨西哥
to stay at the vacation house Feynman bought
还要住在费曼用诺贝尔奖奖金
with the money from his Nobel Prize.
买下来的度假别墅
Viva la Imodium
泄停封万岁
Come on Leonard's doing bachelor stuff.
去嘛 莱纳德去过单身汉派对
You sure we can't take you to a strip club
你确定不要我们带你去牛郎舞厅吗
Nah if I want to see a naked dancing man
不用了 如果我想要看赤裸舞男
I just flush the toilet while Leonard's in the shower.
等莱纳德洗澡时去冲马桶 就能吓得他乱蹦
I know we're not making a fuss
我知道我们没有要大肆庆祝
but in the spirit of bachelorette parties
但本着单身女郎派对的精神
I made cookies in the shape of male genitals.
我做了男人性器官形状的饼干
You really didn't have to...
你不用那么麻烦...
That is anatomic.
1:1真鸡模型啊
Thank you.
谢谢
The veins are gummy worms.
静脉是用条状软糖做的
Oh look
Jewish and gentile.
犹太[割包皮]与非犹太
I had extra dough.
面团多了
Oh that's Leonard.
是莱纳德
He said they're about to cross the border.
他说马上要过边境了
I hope the boys don't get too crazy in Mexico.
希望男生们在墨西哥不会玩太疯
Oh yeah right. Lock up your daughters
是啊 大家快锁好家里女儿
or Sheldon might lecture them
否则淫贼谢尔顿
about the North American Free Trade Agreement.
会教育她们有关北美自由贸易协议的事
Boy that was a long night for me.
要命 那晚真是漫长啊
According to this Mexican Customs Web site
根据这个墨西哥海关网站
visitors may not bring more than five laser discs
游客们不许携带超过五片激光光盘
20 compact discs
二十片光盘
or 12 VHS tapes.
或十二张录影带
We don't have any of those.
我们没有带那些东西
How can you be sure
你怎么能确定
VHS was king when Feynman drove this van.
费曼开这台车的年代 录影带称霸天下
For all we know there are hidden compartments
说不定这车上哪里有暗格
lousy with Jane Fonda workout videos.
藏满了健美皇后简·方达的健身影带
If there was a hidden compartment
如果这车上有暗格
don't you think you'd be stuffed in it by now
你不觉得你早就被塞进去了吗
Are we all up to date on our yellow fever inoculations
大家的黄热病疫苗还没过期吧
黄热病主要在非洲及中南美洲地区流行
You don't need a yellow fever shot to go to Mexico.
去墨西哥不需要接种黄热病疫苗
You can never be too careful.
小心驶得万年船
I got one last year before I went to Epcot.
我去年去未来世界主题公园时就打了一针
位于美国佛罗里达州迪士尼世界度假区
So Penny how's married life
佩妮 婚后生活如何
Oh it's good.
还不错啊
I just wish Leonard would work up the courage
现在就希望莱纳德能鼓起勇气
to tell Sheldon he's moving in here.
告诉谢尔顿他要搬来跟我住
You guys still aren't living together
你们俩还没住在一起吗
We are. I mean he sleeps here.
住一起啊 但谢尔顿也睡这
But it's only a matter of time
但说不准哪天
before Sheldon has a bad dream
谢尔顿做了恶梦
and tries to climb into bed with the Leonard shaped pile of pillows.
会抱着他的莱纳德人形抱枕爬上我们的床
Speaking of Sheldon
说到谢尔顿
how's single life treating you
你的单身生活又如何
Fine I guess.
还行吧
I've been focusing on me.
我就专注在自己身上
I was thinking about changing my wardrobe.
我之前还在想要不要换下穿衣风格
Yes Good for you
-当然 -好样的
But then I decided I don't want to go changing who I am
但我后来决定我才不要因为某个男人
just because of some man.
改变原本的自己
Yes. Good for you.
-当然 -好样的
You know it is normal
很多人
to want to change your look after a breakup.
在分手之后都会想改头换面
Actually I was thinking of making one small change.
其实我在考虑做一个小小的改变
Your sweater Your glasses
-换毛衣 -换眼镜
Your hair Your shoes
-换发型 -换鞋子
Piercing my ears.
穿耳洞
You really never had that done
你以前从来没穿过吗
My mom said pierced ears were for whores
我妈说穿耳洞的人不是妓女
pirates and genies.
就是海盗和妖怪
Okay well you're a grown woman now.
好吧 你现在都是大人了
I know but Sheldon had this clause
我知道 但谢尔顿在
in the Relationship Agreement
《恋爱协议》里
forbidding cosmetic surgery
明文禁止做美容手术
unless it's to look like a Klingon.
除非做出来效果像克林贡人
We'll take you to the mall to get it done.
我们带你去商场里做就好啦
Why I can do it right here.
干嘛 我在这就能帮她做
Really
是吗
You have a piercing gun No.
-你有打耳洞的枪吗 -没有
All you need is a needle and an ice cube.
用一根针和一颗冰块就能搞定
I've done it like a dozen times.
我以前做过很多次啦
Oh I don't know.
这样好吗
Oh come on. I'll be gentle.
来嘛 我会很温柔的
Let me take your ear virginity.
让我来破你耳朵的处吧
This party's weird.
这个派对感觉好奇怪
Hey watch your speed.
别开这么快
I hear the Mexican police target tourists.
听说墨西哥警察专找游客麻烦
Oh not a problem.
别担心啦
If anything goes down
如果发生什么事
we just put Koothrappali in the driver's seat
我们就让库萨帕里坐到驾驶座上
and slap a sombrero on his head.
再给他弄顶墨西哥草帽戴上
Dude how many races can you offend in a single breath
伙计 你一口气能激怒多少个种族
I don't know. Have you watched the Olympics with me
不晓得 你跟我一起看过奥林匹克运动会吗
Sheldon can you believe that we're driving in a van that was owned by
谢尔顿 你能相信我们开的这辆面包车
one of the greatest scientific minds of the 20th century
曾属于20世纪最伟大的科学家之一吗
It's like the Batmobile.
简直就像蝙蝠战车
If Batman was real
前提是蝙蝠侠真实存在
and a physicist
而且是一位物理学家
and his car wasn't cool.
车还得不酷才行
It is extraordinary.
这体验的确非比寻常
Perhaps some of his mojo will rub off on us.
或许这车能让我们沾上他的好运呢
Maybe between this and his beach house
或许蹭蹭他的车和豪宅
we will be inspired to greatness.
我们能被激励 成就大事
I usually don't put too much stock in charms and talismans.
通常我不会对符咒或护身符寄予厚望
However even I must admit
然而我必须承认
feeling Richard Feynman's butt dent
自己的屁股坐在
cupping my own bottom...
理查德·费曼的屁股印上
that does get the creative juices flowing.
真是让我创意如泉涌啊
Hey I have to return this van.
这车我还得还回去呢
Keep your creative juices in your pants.
麻烦不要让你的创意"喷射"出你的裤子
What was that
怎么回事
I think it's a tire.
可能爆胎了
What if it's banditos shooting at us
没准是土匪朝咱们开枪了
What if we get kidnapped
没准我们会被绑架
What if we end up in a factory making Bart Simpson pinatas
没准我们余生会沦落到某个工厂
for the rest of our lives
终日做卡通皮纳塔
在节庆或生日是挂空中 让人击打
一种纸糊的容器 里面装满糖果与玩具
It's the tire.
爆胎而已啦
Leonard
莱纳德
What
干嘛
I am getting too old for this crud.
我太老了 力不从心了
Amy I noticed your status still says
艾米 我注意到你脸书的状态
"In a relationship" on Facebook.
还是"恋爱中"
You're right.
你说得对
I should probably let all of my Facebook friends know.
我应该通知我脸书上所有的朋友
Penny I'm no longer in a relationship.
佩妮 我已经分手了
Did you change yours to "Married" yet
你的状态改为"已婚"了吗
Uh no not yet.
还没
There's still a few people I haven't told personally.
有几个人我还没亲自告诉他们
Who
Oh just my parents
就我爸妈
and my entire family.
和我全家人
What Why
-什么 -为什么
Well I don't want to hurt my dad.
我不想让我爸伤心
You know he always wanted
他一直梦想着
to dance with his daughter at her wedding.
在自己女儿的婚礼上跟她共舞
What about your sister's wedding
那你姐姐的婚礼呢
They started to then her water broke.
没跳两下她羊水就破了
You know if he finds out we eloped
如果他发现我们私定终身了
it's gonna break his heart.
我爸肯定心碎不已
How long do you think you can keep it from him
你觉得你能瞒他瞒多久
Yeah isn't it gonna get worse the longer you wait
对啊 你瞒得越久不就越坏事吗
Well not necessarily.
不一定哦
You know Dad's not getting any younger
我爸一天天在老去
so if I wait long enough
所以等到他年老不记事时
I'll just tell him he walked me down the aisle
我就告诉他 当初是他陪我走红毯
and it was magical.
场面非常感人
When did you learn how to change a tire
你什么时候学会换轮胎的
Every self respecting gentleman should know how
任何一个有自尊心的绅士都应该知道这个
in case he comes across a damsel in distress
以防哪天在路边遇到有一位
by the side of the road.
需要帮助的少女
If I see one scorpion
如果我看见一个蝎子
I am getting on someone's shoulders
我就跳上你们谁的肩膀
and never coming down.
永远都不下来
And there's your damsel.
你遇到的是需要帮助的少男
Wow this one's really stuck.
这螺母卡得太死了
Are you turning it the right way
你拧对方向了吗
No.
I took the other four off
我顺利拧下其他四个螺母后
and when I got to this one I thought
突然一拍脑袋 心想
"You know I'm in a rut. Let's shake things up."
"太千篇一律了 换个方向试试吧"
Here let me try.
让我试试
You're right it doesn't turn the other way.
你说得对 另一个方向也拧不动
There you go. You're all done
好了 大功告成
That wasn't so bad.
没有想象中那么痛啊
Nice.
真好看
Boy if my mom could see me now
要是我妈现在看到我
she'd lock me in the sin closet.
她会把我锁进罪恶衣柜
That's a joke right
你是开玩笑的吧
Actually the joke was on her.
其实 她才是那个笑话
I could still see the TV through the slats.
因为我可以从柜门缝隙之间看到电视
I'm starting to see why you and your mom aren't very close.
我开始明白你为啥和你妈不太亲近了
Bet she'd still tell her if she got married.
我打赌她结婚时还是会通知她妈
You're not gonna let this go are you
你就是不肯放过我 是吧
Well it's kind of sad that they don't know.
把他们蒙在鼓里是挺过分的
I mean they love Leonard.
他们多喜欢莱纳德啊
Fine you want me to call
好吧 你们想让我打电话
I'll call.
那我就打
Why am I so nervous
我怎么这么紧张啊
It's understandable.
这很正常
Amy was afraid to tell her mom she broke up with Sheldon.
艾米也很怕告诉她妈和谢尔顿分手的事
Yeah How did it go
是吗 结果怎么样
Did she make you crawl into the breaking up drawer
她逼着你爬进分手抽屉吗
Uh well actually to be honest...
老实说
I I haven't told her yet.
我还没告诉她呢
You've been giving me a hard time
你这么起劲催着我
and you haven't even told your mom about Sheldon
而你自己却还没把分手的事告诉你妈
I'm feeling a little dizzy from all the blood loss.
我失血过多 头好晕哦
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么
Fine. I'm calling home
好吧 我给我家打电话
but when I'm done you're calling your mother.
我打完以后 你给你妈打电话
Easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻巧
You never had to watch 60 Minutes like this.
你又不需要这样偷偷摸摸地看《新闻60分》
Hey Daddy.
爸爸
Hey slugger.
帅妞
How's my girl
你过得好吗
Uh good. Is mom around
挺好 我妈在吗
Ah she took your brother out to celebrate.
她带你哥哥出去庆祝了
He just got his tenth one month sober chip.
他刚获得了他的第十个"一个月没喝酒"奖章
Yeah she's gonna make him a little necklace.
她要给他做个奖章小项链
Okay I'll talk to her later.
我待会再打给她
Uh Dad there's something I need to tell you.
爸爸 我有事要告诉你
Leonard and I got married.
我和莱纳德结婚了
You did
真的吗
When
什么时候
Last week. I'm sorry I should've told you.
上周 对不起 我应该早点告诉你
It was a spur of the moment thing.
都怪我们一时冲动
I feel terrible.
我觉得很愧疚
Please don't be too disappointed.
求求你不要对我失望
Are you happy
你开心吗
Very.
开心呀
Leonard is so great.
莱纳德是个非常棒的人
Well then I'm happy for you.
那我为你开心
Aw thank you Daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
That means so much.
这对我来说太重要了
Well I understand it's hard to tell someone something
我明白 那些会让人难过的事
if you think it's gonna upset 'em.
是挺难说出口的
It is.
没错
You're the best dad ever.
你真是世上最好的爸爸
Yeah. Uh hold that thought.
是啊 先别这么说
I've been sitting on a little news myself.
我也有个小事没告诉你
Well what is it
什么事
You know that rototiller I got for the tractor
你知道我为拖拉机配了个旋转式耕耘机吗
No.
不知道
Oh you should see it.
你真该来看一看
It is a beautiful piece of machinery.
这机器太帅了
Anyway uh...
总之...
I backed over your pet pig with it.
我倒车时把你的宠物猪绞进去了
Moondance
小月舞吗
Yeah he's uh not dancing anymore.
是的 他已经没法跳舞了
You killed my pig
你弄死了我的猪
I did not kill him.
不是我干的
The vet took care of that.
是兽医结果了他
When
什么时候的事
Oh... ten 12 months ago.
大概10到12个月之前吧
You didn't tell me for a year
你瞒了一年都不告诉我吗
Well apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it
哈哈 有其父必有其女 对吧
Love ya slugger. Gotta go
爱你 帅妞 挂了
Okay Amy your turn.
好了艾米 该你了
What are you doing
你在干什么
It's called Lamaze breathing.
这叫做拉玛泽呼吸法
一种有效减分娩疼痛的呼吸法
It helps you push.
有助于帮你使劲
Great.
太好了
He's pushing with his uterus.
他在使子宫的劲呢
There's got to be a smarter way of removing it.
肯定还有更好的办法来拧
Yeah this is nothing more than a physics problem.
对呀 这不过是个简单的物理问题
Right.
没错
Archimedes once said
阿基米德曾经说
"Give me a leever long enough
"给我一根足够长的杠杆
and a fulcrum on which to place it
和一个支点
and I shall move the world."
我就能撑起地球"
Of course.
没错
All we need is to find stuff
我们只需要找到
to make a leever big enough to fix this.
一根足够长的杠杆
Exactly.
说得对
I'll bet there's something around here
我想这周围肯定有什么
that could be a lehver.
可以用来做杠棍
Let's see a lehver A lehver...
我想想 杠棍 杠棍
Everybody hold on
等一下
Let's take this problem one step at a time.
我们先一步一步地来解决这个问题
First we need to decide
首先 我们需要决定
whether we're calling it leever or lehver.
到底是叫杠杆 还是杠棍
And the sooner we decide it's leever
一旦我们确定了叫杠杆
the sooner we can roll up our sleeves not slehves
我们就能挽起袖子 而不是舅子
and get to work.
开始工作了
We're gonna be here "Foreever."
我们要"允远"留在这鬼地方了
Thanks a lot guys.
我谢谢你们全家啊
What did we do
关我们什么事
Before I made that call
在我打那通电话之前
my pig was alive and happy
我的猪猪还活着
and rolling around in the mud.
欢快地在泥巴里打滚
Now he's illegally buried in our backyard
现在他被非法葬在我们家后院
next to my great grandmother.
紧挨着我太奶奶
Really They didn't eat him
真的吗 没有被吃掉
No.
没有
He was a beloved member of the family.
他是我们挚爱的家族成员
The breakfast meat family
早餐肉中的成员吗
It's not funny.
这不好笑
You're up. Call your mother.
该你了 给你妈打电话
Oh maybe later.
还是等会吧
Your pig dying made me sad.
猪猪不幸逝世 让我深感悲痛
And a little hungry.
还有点饿
Phone now.
马上打电话
Okay. Okay.
知道了 好了
Fine.
好吧
Hi Mom.
喂 妈妈啊
Try dialing.
你倒是拨号啊
You saw that huh
被你看穿了呀
Hi Mom. How are you doing
妈妈 你好吗
Oh good.
我也好
How's work
工作怎么样
That's nice.
挺好的
I'm fine.
我很好
Hey listen I've been meaning to ask
听着 我一直想问
how come Aunt Doe and Aunt Florence never got along
多姨和弗洛伦斯姨怎么一直处不来呢
Okay just... give me that.
给我吧
Amy broke up with Sheldon
艾米跟谢尔顿分手了
she got her ears pierced
她打了耳洞
and she made us eat penis cookies
还非逼我们吃大屌饼干
Hang on.
等等
She wants to talk to you.
她想跟你谈谈
I don't think the lever's working.
我感觉杠杆没起作用
What makes you say that
你凭啥那么说
There's gotta be something else we can try.
肯定有别的方法可以试试
If this was Star Trek
这要是在《星际迷航》里
we could use a phaser to blast it off.
我们可以用相位枪把它炸开
No it's too broad of a beam.
不行 激光束太粗了
You'd need something more precise
要更精准的
like Superman's heat vision.
比如超人的热视线
Ooh the Green Lantern's ring
或者绿灯侠的能量戒指
could make a big green hand that unscrews it.
可以变成大绿手 来拧松它
If you need a green hand
如果要大绿手
why not just use the Hulk
何不直接找绿巨人
Oh please
得了吧
the Hulk would never get across the border with that temper.
绿巨人那个脾气哪过得了边防
Guys excuse me
大伙 插一句
not that calling one of the Avengers
不是说呼叫复仇者联盟的人来
isn't a perfectly reasonable choice
不是完美合理的解决方法
but we're scientists.
可我们是科学家
Don't you think we can figure this out using actual science
不应该用真正的科学去解决吗
Yes we could use science.
是的 我们可以运用真正的科学
But it's your bachelor party.
但这是你的单身派对
Lighten up.
高兴点
敲击震荡
科学原理
热膨胀
科学原理
加速腐蚀
科学原理
氯化氢
放热反应
科学原理
[后有惊喜]
今晚这集中 你们需要知道两件事情
We will
我们将
We will percussive shock you
我们将 敲击震荡你
We will
我们将
We will percussive shock you
我们将 敲击震荡你
Buddy you're a boy
伙计 你是个小孩
Make a big noise playin' in the street
在街头吵闹玩耍
Gonna be a big man someday
一天你将会长大
You got mud on your face you big disgrace
你脸上沾着泥巴 丢人现眼
Kickin' your can all over the place.
把问题像铁罐踢来踢去
I have an eidetic memory.
我过目不忘的记忆
Sometimes it's a curse.
有时是诅咒般的存在
I had no idea
我没想到
tortilla chips were such a good fuel source.
墨西哥炸玉米片居然是个好燃料
They're basically pure hydrocarbons soaked in fat.
基本就是沾满油的纯碳氢化合物
Let's hope the lug nut expands.
希望轮爪螺母可以膨胀
What if that burning food attracts animals
烧食物的香味引来动物怎么办
We have plenty of food for the animals.
我们有很多食物可以给动物吃
We do Yep.
-有吗 -当然
A six foot wiener in a Flash T shirt.
闪电侠T恤裹着的六尺长香肠
That's not very nice.
一点都不友好
It's a bachelor party. Lighten up.
这是单身派对 高兴点
What is that awful smell
这难闻的味道是什么
It's burning salsa.
烧着的莎莎酱
I'm hoping the acidity and salinity
希望酸性和盐度与电结合
combined with electricity will corrode the lug nut off.
可以腐蚀部分螺母
What an innovative solution.
多有创意的方法
Perhaps I don't give your MIT education enough credit.
之前瞧不起你的麻省理工学院学历是我不好
Yeah I saw it on Mythbusters.
我是在谣言终结者上学到的
All right this rust
好了 这些锈
combined with the aluminum recovered from the van
与面包车弄下来的铝
is now thermite.
就是铝热剂了
Great.
很好
Couple pinches ought to do the trick.
来几小撮就够了
Is that enough to melt the lug nut
这些够融掉螺母吗
Well let's start small.
一点点来
We can always add more.
可以再加的
You put up a good fight lug nut
螺母 你确实骁勇善战
but you've met your match.
可惜你遇到对手了[火柴]
Hey look
The lug nut's off.
螺母掉了
What are you doing back
你们怎么回来了
We got a flat
爆胎了
and couldn't get the tire off.
轮胎换不下来
Oh I'm sorry.
好遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢你
If it makes you feel any better
不知道会不会让你们平衡一些
I pierced Amy's ears
我给艾米穿了耳洞
and her mom made her sit in my closet.
她妈妈罚她坐我衣柜里呢
We blew up Feynman's van.
我们把费曼先生的面包车烧了
My dad killed my pig with his tractor.
我爸用拖拉机把我的猪猪杀了
I spent the night in Mexico with Sheldon.
我跟谢尔顿在墨西哥共度了一夜
You win.
你赢了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片