Why are they making four more Avatar movies
他们为什么还要多拍4部《阿凡达》电影啊
It's not like the first one is even that good.
第一部都没多好看
What are you talking about You love that movie.
听你在胡扯 你明明超爱那部电影
You even went as Avatar for Halloween.
那年万圣节你还打扮成阿凡达了
I remember. That was not a lot of clothes.
历历在目啊 那衣不蔽体的画面
Hey guys.
你们来啦
I'm uh I'm running a special today uh
我... 我今天店里有特殊活动
buy something keep having a comic book store to come to.
买任何产品 能获得这漫画店不倒闭
This is awkward.
这就尴尬了
I was actually gonna return this.
我本来打算来退这本漫画呢
What's wrong with it
这漫画哪里出问题了
I I finished it.
我看完了
Speaking of something I find interesting
说到我觉得有趣的事
did anyone read that article about Bitcoin I sent you
你们读了我发的比特币的文章了吗
Yeah I can't believe a single Bitcoin
有啊 我真没想到一个比特币
is worth about $5 000 now.
现在能值五千块美金
Wait didn't we mine some a few years ago
等等 我们好几年前不是挖过比特币吗
It was seven years ago.
是七年前
Oh yeah I remember that.
对啊 我记得了
Really All I can remember from seven years ago
真的吗 我唯一记得起的七年前事物
is I couldn't get Kesha's "Tik Tok" out of my head.
是当时我脑海中不停播放凯沙的歌"滴答"
Tik Tok on the clock... Whoa welcome home Kesha.
滴答 时间不停走 欢迎回家 凯沙妹子
No we we definitely mined some.
我们绝对挖了一些币
I I remember sitting in your bedroom and writing the program.
我还记得坐在你房间然后写了程序
I think we ended up with a bunch of it.
我们当时好像还挖出了不少呢
Wow and at like $5 000 apiece that's...
现在一个币值五千 那...
Sounds like a lot of money which we agreed to share
那听起来是一笔巨款啊 当时我们说好平分
'cause I I was totally there. I remember now.
因为当时我绝对在场 我刚想起来
I can't believe we forgot about it.
真不敢相信我们忘了这事
It's not that surprising.
这也不奇怪
They were basically worthless when we got them.
我们拿到手的时候根本不值钱
I wish I knew how much we had.
真想知道我们有多少币
Sheldon you must remember.
谢尔顿你肯定记得
Of course I do.
当然啦
Oh yeah he and I totally remember.
对啊 我跟他绝对都记得
You tell them Sheldon.
你跟大家说吧 谢尔顿
7年前
I can't believe you haven't seen Avatar yet.
真不敢相信你还没去看《阿凡达》
What is wrong with you
你有毛病啊
Penny and I just started dating
我跟佩妮刚开始交往
and you know I don't like big crowds.
你也知道我不喜欢人太多的地方
Because you're afraid Penny will leave you for someone in them
因为你怕佩妮会跟人群中的某人跑了吗
Terrified.
怕死了
Yes instead of going out
所以他们不像常人出去约会
they just stay home and have constant coitus.
而是待在房里不停交媾
Well I didn't want to say it but I I do like to hear it.
我不想说出来 但听在耳里还挺爽
Yes Ma I'll be home for dinner.
会啦 妈 我会回家吃饭
No I'm not ruining my appetite with candy.
我才不会吃糖果然后晚饭吃不下
Oh we're having brisket
今晚有炖牛胸吗
Be home at 6 00.
我6点准时到家
Maybe we should double date.
或许我们可以四人约会
I'll bring Penny and you can bring your mom.
我带佩妮 你带老母
Oh make your jokes
随便吐槽
but my date started a savings account for me.
但我的伴帮我开了储蓄账户
Did yours
你的伴有吗
Hey you guys. Hey.
-大家好啊 -好啊
Oh Stuart good. I was wondering
斯图尔特 太好了 我正想问你
will you be accepting Bitcoin
你这里收比特币吗
Well I don't know what that is but it's got "coin" in it
我不知道那是什么 但它带有一个"币"字
and my cash register doesn't so... yeah.
而我的收银机里没有币 我收
Wait what's Bitcoin
等等 什么是比特币
It's a new online currency that's been developed.
是一种新开发出来的线上货币
Uh it's just like actual money
跟真的钱没啥两样
except you can't see it hold it or spend it on anything.
只不过你看不到 摸不到 买不了任何东西
Sounds like the kind of money I'm familiar with.
感觉是我很熟悉的一种钱
If it's not tangible how do you know
如果不是有形的货币 你怎么能确定
it's not just gonna vanish tomorrow
它不会一夕之间就消失了
Really You're dating Penny and you're gonna poke at something
不是吧 你在跟佩妮交往 而你居然还想多问
that could vanish tomorrow
有可能明天就消失的事物吗
I'll buy some Bitcoin.
我愿意买点比特币
I just came into a little extra money
我最近刚到手一小笔钱
when my dad raised my allowance.
我爸给我涨了零花钱
You don't have to buy Bitcoin.
比特币不用买
You can mine it.
你可以自己挖出来
Mine it Like mining gold
挖 就像挖金子吗
Sort of. There's a limited amount
类似吧 比特币的总数是有限的
and we find it not by tunneling into the earth
我们想获得 不是往地心挖坑
but by using a computer to solve complex mathematical problems.
而是用电脑运算复杂的数学问题来获得
So let me get this straight.
让我理理
We have to write an elaborate program
所以我们得精心写个程序
in order to find a fake coin that we can't spend on anything
来挖出我们花不了的假货币吗
Yes. ‭That sounds fun.
-是的 -听起来真"有趣"啊
Yeah I'm in.
我加入
Staying up late writing code it sounds like a party.
一起熬夜 写代码 感觉像个派对啊
Hey Stuart.
斯图尔特
You want to mine some Bitcoin with us
你想跟我们一起挖比特币吗
We'll write the program you bring the snacks
我们写程序 你带零食
Too rich for my blood.
太高档 穷人玩不起
All right so just the four of us.
好吧 那就我们四个人挖
Before we begin
在我们开挖前
this may have some unprecedented tax implications.
先说好这可能会造成史无前例的税务问题
In fact we should start early 'cause
其实我们最好快点开始
we are gonna be on the phone with the IRS for hours.
到时候国税局可能会打电话跟我们谈很久呢
Did anybody else just get goose bumps
有人也兴奋到起鸡皮疙瘩了吗
Great so just the three of us.
很好 就我们三个挖吧
Oh yeah. We did it without you.
想起来了 我们没带你
今时今日
And do you remember what happened next
你还记得后来发生什么事了吗
Your mom called my mom and said we were being mean
你妈打给我妈说我们欺负你
And after that
在那之后呢
You said that someday we'd regret this.
你说有一天我们会后悔
And do you know what today is
那你知道今天是什么日子吗
The day we found out we're rich and none of it is yours
我们发现自己发财了而你屁都没的日子吗
Yeah that's right Up top
对啊 击个掌
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
By aBu 20171202
第十一季 第九集
今时今日
Okay this is the laptop i was using in 2010.
这是我2010年时用的笔记本电脑
The Bitcoin must be on here.
比特币肯定就在这里面
So what are you gonna do with your share of the money
你拿到钱之后打算怎么处理
Uh well as a responsible adult
身为一个有责任心的大人
I'll put that money into a CD wait for that CD to mature
我会把钱拿去做定存 等定存到期了
and then buy a tiger.
就拿去买只老虎
How about you
那你呢
Oh that depends on whether I tell Bernadette or not.
得看我告不告诉伯纳黛特了
Howard I can hear you. The baby monitor is on.
霍华德 我能听见你说话 宝宝监控器开着呢
I know. I was joking. I'm gonna put it in a college fund.
我知道 我说笑呢 我会为孩子存起来
All right all booted up.
好啦 开好机啦
Wow I I knew you were single back then
我知道你当年是单身狗
but that is a lot of porn...
但这也太多黄片了吧
Science A lot of science.
科学 是好多科学
Wow you were really into Asian science.
那你非常喜欢"亚洲的科学"啊
I don't see the Bitcoin on here.
电脑里没看到比特币啊
Hey maybe it's in that folder marked
或许是在那个叫
"Private and Confidential."
"私人机密档案"资料夹里
It's not
不在那里面
7年前
Okay the program is almost ready to run.
准备好执行挖矿程序了
Mining for coins sounds so manly.
挖金币听起来好爷们啊
Ooh we should sing a mining song.
或许我们该唱首挖矿歌
Do you know a mining song
你会任何挖矿歌吗
I don't know.
不知道了
Does "Tik Tok" by Kesha count
凯沙的"滴答"算吗
Because it has tunneled its way into my heart.
这首歌挖洞钻进了我的心房
Howard what's going on
霍华德 你们在干嘛呢
Are you boys roughhousing
你们在大乱斗吗
No we're not roughhousing
不 我们没在大乱斗
We're scientists Scientists don't roughhouse
我们是科学家 科学家不会大乱斗
Excuse me Mr. Grown up.
抱歉打扰了 大人先生
Aw man what happened
怎么回事
It crashed.
死机了
It's been doing that lately.
最近常常这样
I think it's got a virus from all the...
应该是中毒了 因为我...
music I've been downloading.
下载了很多"音乐"
What kind of music
什么类型的音乐
Mostly Asian.
大部分是亚洲的
Some oldies.
还有些老的
Well we can use my laptop.
可以用我的电脑
Howard I made cookies for you and your little friends
霍华德 我给你和小伙伴们做了曲奇
They're not my little friends and we don't want cookies
他们不是我的小伙伴 我们也不要吃曲奇
Actually a cookie sounds good.
其实我还挺想吃曲奇的
All right we'll have cookies
好吧 我们要吃曲奇
Thank you very much
谢谢你了
That's right. It must be on my old laptop.
对了 肯定是在我的旧电脑里
今时今日
Well let's go.
快走吧
Hey Bernie you mind if I run to Leonard's and...
妮妮 我能不能去一下莱纳德家
Get a laptop full of money
取一台装满钱的电脑吗
Why are you still here Go go go
还傻坐着干什么 快去啊
So how's the wedding planning going
婚礼计划得怎么样啦
Great.
很好
Although we're having trouble agreeing on a location.
不过举办地点我俩还没商量好
I thought you were looking at a cliff on the beach.
你们之前不是在找海滩边上的悬崖吗
We were but Sheldon didn't like any of them.
是啦 但谢尔顿一个都不喜欢
Some were too beachy some were too cliffy.
有些太海滩 有些太悬崖
And all of them were too outsidey.
而且所有地点都太室外了
Well weddings aren't about the location.
婚礼的重点不在于地点
They're about standing up in front of your family and friends
最重要的是站在你们亲友面前
and promising that Sheldon will never move back in here.
发誓谢尔顿永远不会搬回这里
Hi.
好啊
What are you guys doing
你们几个干嘛呢
Uh we have a bunch of Bitcoin on an old laptop
我们有台旧电脑里有些比特币
and it could be worth like a lot of money.
也许能值很多钱
What You're kidding.
什么 你逗我呢吧
No. We we could be sitting on a fortune.
没有 我们可能坐在金山上
Okay let the record show I did not marry you for money
我要先声明 我当初嫁给你不是为了钱
but you just got way more attractive.
但你忽然变得有魅力多了
Damn it it's not in here.
我靠 不在这里头
If only you had someone around with an eidetic memory.
要是你们当时有个过目不忘的朋友在场就好了
I bet they would know what happened to it.
我猜他肯定记得电脑哪去了
If you know just tell us.
你如果知道 就快告诉我们
Excuse me but if I recall from seven years ago
不好意思 但如果我没记错七年前的事
you don't want me to be a part of this.
你们不想要我参与这件事
Sheldon you can't still be mad.
谢尔顿 你不会还在生气吧
Oh please.
拜托
I have grudges that go back to preschool.
我幼儿园时期的仇都还记着呢
Someday I'm gonna find a grown up Elaine Dwyer
总有一天 我要找到长大的伊莱恩·德怀尔
and eat her favorite crayon while she watches.
在她面前吃掉她最爱的蜡笔
Is that why there's an Elaine Dwyer on our guest list
所以我们宴请名单上才有个伊莱恩·德怀特吗
Yes.
没错
That night I'm going to have the first dance
到那晚 我便能拥有第一支舞
and the last laugh.
和最后胜利者的一笑
Sheldon please.
谢尔顿 拜托了
Should I be the bigger man
我该大人有大量吗
I think you should.
我觉得应该
Oh why'd I ask you
我脑子抽了才会问你
7年前
Hey there pretty lady.
好啊 美人
I'm not waiting on your table for you.
我不会帮你服务你的客人
Come on this one is so annoying.
拜托啦 这个客人真的很讨厌
Excuse me waitress.
不好意思 服务员
You guys ready to order
二位要点餐了吗
Can you take our picture please
能帮我们拍张照吗
Oh sure.
没问题
Smile
笑一下
Perfect.
简直完美
Thank you. You may go now.
谢谢 你可以退下了
It was nice to meet you
很高兴认识你
and I mean that politely not sincerely.
我这是客套话 不是真心的
What was that
刚刚是怎么回事
I need to prove to my mother that I'm on a date.
我需要证明给我妈看 我正在约会
If she thinks I faked the picture
如果她觉得照片是我伪造的
I might need you as a witness. What's your name
我可能需要你当人证 你叫什么名字
Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Hey sweetie.
亲爱的
Everybody good
都吃得开心吗
Yeah.
Fine. Sure.
-挺好 -开心
You don't have to whisper you can just nod your head.
你不用说悄悄话 点个头就行了
Or you could just speak.
或者直接说也行
You having a good day
你今天顺利吗
No I missed an audition
不好 我错过了试镜
because my computer broke and I didn't get the e mail.
因为我电脑坏了 没收到通知邮件
Would've been a perfect part for me.
本来是个超适合我的角色
Was it waitress who ignores her customers
是演一个无视客人的服务员吗
Because that's the role you were born to play.
你天生就是演这个的料
Shut up and eat your burger.
闭嘴吃你的汉堡
Actually it's a turkey club.
其实是火鸡三明治
Didn't you order a burger
你点的不是汉堡吗
I did and yet here we are.
是的 但天不从人愿
You know what if you need a computer
你如果要用电脑
you can use my laptop.
可以用我的
Oh that's sweet but I'm not gonna take your computer.
你真贴心 但我不会拿你的电脑的
Oh it's fine. I I'm getting a new one anyway.
没事 反正我也要买新的了
Are you sure Don't be silly.
-你确定吗 -别傻了
He's desperate to hold on to you.
他拼了命想抓紧你
You can get anything out of him.
你想从他那拿走什么都行
His car his watch...
他的车 他的表
Maybe a kidney. You already have his testicles.
拿个肾估计也没问题 你已经得到他的蛋蛋了
You can start a collection.
可以集齐一整套
Oh my God that's right. You gave me your laptop.
天啊 是这样没错 你把电脑给我了
今时今日
That was so sweet.
你太好了
So you know where it is Of course.
-这么说你知道在哪了 -当然啦
All right Yes ‭Great
-好耶 -棒 -太好了
I gave it to my ex boyfriend Zack.
我给我前男友扎克了
Come on ‭No
-不是吧 -不要啊
今时今日
Okay Zack thank you so much.
好的 扎克 谢谢你
We'll be right over.
我们这就过去
He still has it.
电脑还在他那
I can't believe you took a gift from me
真不敢相信你把我送你的礼物
and gave it to another man.
转送给其他男人了
Really
不是吧
Of all the things she's given to other men
她给其他男人送过那么多"甜头"
that's what you're concerned about
你却只在意这个吗
Please don't make a big deal about this.
不要小题大做了
It was a long time ago we were broken up.
那是很久之前的事了 我们当时分手了
Which breakup was that
是哪一次分手
Was that the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre
是"情人节大屠杀"吗
No no.
不 不是
This might've been during the Comic Con Dump A Thon.
可能是"漫展大怒甩"期间
You have names for our breakups
你们还给我们每次分手取名了吗
Well they would really blur together if we didn't.
如果不这样 可能会分不清
The Comic Con breakup's easy to remember
漫展那次分手很容易记住
because Leonard was the saddest Pikachu.
因为莱纳德扮的是最难过的皮卡丘
Right and he wiped his nose on your cape
没错 然后他用你的披风擤鼻涕
and then you were the saddest Darth Vader.
你就变成最悲催的黑武士了
You know Penny and I aren't the only ones who've broken up.
话说 不是只有我和佩妮分过手
So did Howard and Bernadette.
霍华德和伯纳黛特也分过
Uh not to brag but all my breakups have lasted.
不是要炫耀啦 但我每次分手都一分到底了
7年前
I'm so sorry to hear about you and Howard.
你和霍华德分手了 我很遗憾
Thanks. I just didn't think he was
谢了 我真是看不出来
the kind of guy who would be doing weird stuff online.
他是那种在网上乱来的人
Really Wow I thought it was so obvious but okay.
真的吗 我觉得特别明显呀 不过行吧
Look I know it's hard but I think the best thing
我知道分手很难熬 但我觉得
to do after a breakup is to take some time
分手后最该做的就是沉淀一下
and be by yourself.
好好享受单身时光
Yeah that's healthy.
这才是健康的
Hey babe ready to go
宝贝儿 可以走了吗
Do as I say not as I do.
学我说的话 别学做的事
今时今日
I cannot believe you're mad.
我真不敢相信你会生气
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
Oh really Tell that to your eyebrows.
真的吗 对你的眉毛说去
Bet I could place a quarter between them
我在中间放一个硬币
and it would just stay there.
都能停得稳稳的
Fine I'm mad.
好吧 我生气了
I guess I was more upset by our breakup than you.
我只是觉得我比你对分手更感到难过
That is not true. Of course I was upset.
才怪 我当然也很难过
Didn't seem like it.
看起来不像呀
You started dating the first
你立刻就跟你找到的第一个
tall handsome hunk you could find.
又高又帅的肌肉男搞上了
I'm sorry
不好意思
are you mad that I dated Zack or that you didn't
你生气是因为我上了扎克还是因为你没上到他
Hi. Hey Zack.
-嗨 -你好扎克
So good to see you guys.
真高兴见到你们
Man we should do this more often.
我们应该多这样来几次
Come over to get laptops back from you
不停地回来找你要笔记本电脑吗
Totally.
对啊
So do you have it
你还留着那电脑吗
Of course I do. Penny gave it to me as a gift.
当然啦 那是佩妮送给我的礼物
You don't get rid of something like that.
这么重要的礼物怎么能乱丢呢
All right I'm sorry I gave away your stupid laptop.
抱歉我把你那台蠢电脑送掉了
You should be. We were broken up for like five minutes.
你道歉是应该的 我们当时也才刚分手
Are you guys fighting
你俩在吵架吗
Yeah. No.
-对 -没有
Are you fighting about whether or not you're fighting
你们在为是否在吵架这件事而吵吗
'Cause I've had that fight before.
我也跟人吵过这个架
Turns out we were and I lost.
最后发现我们真的在吵架 而我输了
Leonard thinks when we broke up it didn't bother me.
莱纳德觉得我和他分手时一点都不难过
That's crazy.
怎么可能
When we were going out she used to talk about you all the time.
我和她交往时 她不停地在说你的事
In fact I think she only dated me
老实说 我觉得她和我约会
because I reminded her of you.
仅仅是因为我让她想起了你
Sure.
好吧
Because we're both...
因为我俩都...
people
是人吗
Damn right we are.
说对啦
Oh also there was that video about how much she missed you.
对了 里面还有一段讲述她如何思念你的视频
What video The one on the laptop.
-什么视频 -电脑上的那个
I didn't mean to invade your privacy but I am a huge snoop.
我没想窥探你的隐私 但我就是爱管闲事
Ask my neighbor. She'll tell you.
不信问我的邻居 她会告诉你
But not right now she's in the shower.
但别现在去问 她正在洗澡呢
7年前
Hello Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
I was gonna write you an e mail but I'm a little drunk
我本打算给你写封邮件 但是我喝得有点高
and spelling is a sober person's game so...
而拼写这件事适合清醒的人去做 所以...
I feel I owe you a 'splanation.
我感觉我欠你一个"姐释"
I I'm sorry.
对不起
A 'splanation.
一个"姐释"
Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Sheldon go away. I'm making a video.
谢尔顿 走开 我在拍影片呢
Oh I'm sorry. I'll come back when you're alone.
抱歉 等你一个人 方便的时候我再过来
No no no. I am alone.
不 不是的 我一个人在家
I'm just telling Leonard why I broke up with him.
我在向莱纳德解释我为什么和他分手
Oh he knows.
他清楚得很
The video I want to see
我倒是想看看
is why you went out with him in the first place.
解释你为什么和他交往的视频
I went out with him because he's great.
我和他交往是因为他这人很棒
And if I kept going out with him
如果我们继续这样下去
I probably would've married him
我大概就会和他结婚了
and that's a little scary
这让我有点害怕
because I just don't think I'm ready for that.
因为我还没有做好结婚的准备
You know plus I have got to learn how to spell Hofstadter.
再说 我真得学学如何拼写霍夫斯塔特
I I know there's a "D" in there
我知道里面有"塔"字
but it keeps moving every time I try and write it.
但每次一写 它就跳来跳去
Sheldon what do I do
谢尔顿 我该怎么做
Try to pass out facedown so you don't choke on your vomit.
昏睡过去时记得面朝下 以免被呕吐物呛死
I am not gonna pass out.
我才不会昏睡过去
But thank you anyway.
但还是要谢谢你
Wow. I know.
-哇 -对啊
There's like two more hours of her just lying there.
她后面还这么趴了两个多小时
Aw you love me so much.
原来你这么爱我
I married you jackass.
我都和你结婚了好吗 猪头
I... I know and not just out of pity
我知道 而且不是因为同情我
like everyone said in their wedding toast.
其他人在婚礼祝福里都说错了
You want to see the part where she falls off the chair
你们想看她最后摔下椅子的画面吗
No. Totally.
-不想 -想看
That's my wife.
这才是我老婆
I got to see that again.
我得再倒回去看一遍
Got the laptop. Hand it here.
-拿到电脑了 -快拿过来
Oh this is so exciting
我的小心脏好紧张
Hey when we sell the Bitcoin are you gonna pay your dad back
等我们卖掉比特币 你会把这些年来
all the money you took from him over the years
剥削你爹的钱财都还给他吗
Never even crossed my mind.
想都没想过
Okay here's the Bitcoin folder.
找到比特币文件夹了
Yeah how much is in there
里面有多少钱
It's empty.
里面是空的
What Th That's impossible.
什么 怎么可能
Do you think Zack stole it
难道是扎克偷了吗
No he doesn't know how to steal Bitcoin.
他才不懂怎么偷比特币
I mean he waves at trucks.
他把货车当成出租车招手叫停
Hmm... who could it have been
那会是谁干的呢
Sheldon what did you do
谢尔顿 你做了什么
I plotted my revenge.
我策划了我的报仇大计
If you get a dish I'll serve you some cold.
如果你有盘子 我就为你呈上一盘复仇
What y you stole our Bitcoin
你偷了我们的比特币吗
Oh calm down.
冷静
All I did was sneak onto your computer
我只是偷偷登录了你的电脑
and download your Bitcoin onto a flash drive.
把你们的比特币下载到U盘上了
What
什么
I'm not keeping it.
我没有占为己有
I just wanted to watch you sweat.
我只是想看你着急到满头大汗
If you want to watch him sweat
你要想看他出汗
walk up a flight of stairs with him.
只需要和他爬一层楼梯就行了
I've waited seven long years but it finally happened.
我等待了7年之久 终于等到了
Where's our money
我们的钱在哪里
That's the best part.
这才是最妙的部分
It's on the Batman flash drive on your key chain.
其实就在你钥匙串上的蝙蝠侠U盘里
You've had it in your pocket all along.
一直都在你的口袋里呢
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
I lost that key chain years ago.
我的钥匙串早就丢了
Really
真的吗
D D Did you look under things
你 你 有没有到处翻翻找找
Well that is unfortunate.
真是太不幸了
I guess we've all learned a lesson today.
我想我们今天都学到了一课
What was the lesson
我们学到了什么呀
I don't know.
我也不知道
4年前
Huh. What's that
那是什么
Ooh Batman flash drive.
蝙蝠侠的U盘呢
Pretty cool.
真不错
Huh if I erase this
如果我把它格式化
I could probably resell it for like ten bucks.
还可以卖个10块钱呢
Things are finally going my way.
小康生活在向我招手啦
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片