Hey Bernie.
妮妮
Hey how's my little astronautie hottie
我的性感小太空人还好吗
Okay I guess.
还行吧
It's just being cooped up in this...
只是被困在这...
tin can for weeks on end is starting to get to me.
"锡盒"里有段时日 快受不了
Well hang in there. You just have a couple more days to go
坚持下去啊 再多撑几天
and then you'll be home. I know.
-就能回家了 -我知道
I got to get back to work.
我要继续工作了
I love you. Love you too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Hey Bernie
妮妮
Before you go can you do something for me
你走之前可以帮我做件事吗
What do you want me to do
你想我做什么呢
Okay here it is.
是这样的
I really miss gravity.
我好想念地心引力
Can you drop something so I can watch it fall
你可以让我看看东西垂直落下的样子吗
Really you're serious
真的吗 你真想看啊
Okay.
好吧
Oh baby you're killing me.
哎哟 宝贝 我要爽死了
Hey Sheldon
谢尔顿
This came for you today. It's from your mom.
今天来了一个你的包裹 你妈寄的
Thank you Penny.
谢谢你 佩妮
Yeah wait... here.
稍等... 给
For your troubles.
你的辛苦费
Oh boy a whole dollar.
妈呀 整整一元大洋呢
Now I can quit my paper route.
我可以不用去送报了
So what's in it Mmm doesn't matter.
-里面是什么啊 -根本无所谓
Half the time he just ends up playing with the box.
通常他都是隔着盒子玩[模型玩具]而已
Yeah it's journals and research papers I wrote as a child.
是我小时候写的日志与研究报告啦
Aw how cute.
真有爱
Is this like a diary
这就跟日记一样吗
No that's my potty training journal.
不是 那是我的如厕训练日志
Really your potty training journal Yeah.
-不是吧 你的如厕训练日志啊 -是的
And forgive my crude penmanship.
字迹难看 多多包涵
I didn't start typing until I was six.
我六岁之后才开始打字
"August 7 8 42 A.M.
"8月7号 上午8点42分
This is humiliating. What was wrong with diapers "
这真是太丢人了 这尿布是怎么回事"
There are some charts in the back
后面还有图表
where I kept track of shape color and consistency.
记录我的屎形 屎色与软硬度
Disgusting.
真恶心
No what's disgusting is he's still keeping track.
真正恶心的是他到现在都还会做记录
Why do you need all this stuff... No no no no...
-你为什么要这些玩意啊 -别别别
Sorry I am glad you asked.
-抱歉 -问得好
Yeah are you familiar with the Higgs boson
你知道希格斯玻色子吗
希格斯玻色子: 又称为上帝粒子]
Of course it is... it's been in the news.
当然知道啊 新闻上都有
And it's a very famous boson.
超出名的玻色子
Nice try.
你少来了
Now in 1964 Dr. Peter Higgs
在1964年时 彼得·希格斯博士
accomplished self promoter and physicist
一个成功自信的物理学家
he wrote a paper postulating the existence
写了文章假定一种亚原子粒子
of a subatomic particle called the Higgs boson.
"希格斯玻色子"的存在
Now initially the paper was rejected
当年 这文章被人给驳回了
but recently he was proven right.
知道最近 才验证出 其实他是对的
And now he's on the fast track to win a Nobel prize.
现在他要得诺贝尔奖 简直探囊取物
Yeah that's basically what I said.
这不就是我刚说的吗
The point is
重点是
Higgs is being celebrated for work he did 50 years ago
希格斯正被人赞赏着他50年前的发现
so that got me thinking
这让我不禁思考
perhaps I've already hit upon the idea
说不定我早想到了值得得奖的东西
that will win me my Nobel prize.
而它们就藏在这些日志里
I didn't know they gave Nobel prizes
原来他们会颁发奖项给
for making boom boom in the potty.
拉粑粑进小马桶呀
You really think there's some kind of scientific discovery in here
你真的觉得里面能找出什么科学发现吗
Well this box only covers my work through nursery school.
这箱子里只有我上幼儿园前的作品
There's a good deal more to come.
后面还有很多呢
I didn't really hit my academic stride
我真正在学术理论上取得进步
until I cut out that time suck known as "playing outdoors."
是在我取消了浪费时间的"户外游玩"之后
So you're going to spend hours and hours
你打算花费大把时间
combing through all this stuff
重读这些玩意啊
That's a good point.
这话说得对
My time is much too valuable.
我的时间太宝贵了
You know perhaps I should find someone to do it for me.
或许我该找个人帮我干这事
You know someone with a rudimentary understanding of science
找个有着基本科学知识
but whose real talents lie in menial labor.
但在苦力活上更有天分的人
Not gonna happen.
想都别想
Yeah well if I didn't think you could handle it
我要不是觉得你能行
I wouldn't be asking.
我才不会问你呢
If you want help just hire a grad student.
真要人帮忙 你还是去找个研究生吧
Maybe I could do it.
我说不定能帮上忙啊
You really
就你 真的吗
You can assess the quality of my work
你会懂得评估我作品的好坏吗
Okay um here.
好吧 给
I wrote this when I was five years old.
这是我五岁时写的
"A proof that algebraic topology can never have
"证明代数拓扑永远不会有
a non self contradictory set of abelian groups."
不会自我冲突的交换群"
I'm just a blonde monkey to you aren't I
在你眼里 我就是一金发猴子是吧
You said it not me.
这可是自己说 我什么都没说
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第六季 第三集
All right Ms. Jenson.
好的 詹森女士
Uh before we begin may I offer you a refreshment
开始之前 需要来点东西提神吗
Water coffee tea
水 咖啡 茶
a marijuana cigarette
或来根大麻烟吗
No thanks. I'm fine.
不用了 谢谢 不需要
Now are you sure
不用客气哦
Everyone's smoking them.
这玩意大家都抽
I think they're the best.
我觉得这玩意爽爆了
I don't do drugs.
我不碰毒
Excellent yeah.
太棒了
That was a ruse.
刚是陷阱题
They're not the best.
那玩意才不爽
Physics is the best.
物理才是最爽的
And by the way coffee was also an unacceptable choice.
随便说句 选咖啡也是不行的哦
All right so I see here you're from Des Moines Iowa.
好了 资料上写着你来自爱荷华州的得梅因
Uh you're summa cum laude in theoretical physics
你的理论物理学以最优异的成绩
from Stanford University.
毕业于斯坦福大学
Oh and two years ago you had a persistent ear infection.
两年前 你耳朵受持续性感染所苦
I hope that didn't cause any hearing loss.
希望那没影响你的听力
No of course not.
没有 当然没有
How did you know about that
你是怎么知道的
I did a comprehensive background check.
我对你的背景做了全面的调查
Medical records credit reports criminal history.
医疗记录 信用记录 犯罪史等等
I trust you paid off those parking tickets.
我相信你已经缴清了那些停车罚单了吧
Yes I did.
是的 我付清了
Hearing unimpaired good.
很好 听力没问题
Look Dr. Cooper I really want this position.
库珀博士 我真的很希望能得到这个机会
It would be an incredible honor to work for
能为您这样才华洋溢的人做事
a man of your brilliance.
真是我天大的荣幸
Flattery will not get you this job Ms. Jenson.
溜须拍马是没用的 詹森女士
It's not flattery if it's the truth.
陈述的是事实 又何来逢迎拍马
Well thank you. Welcome aboard.
谢谢 欢迎加入
You talk to Howard lately
你最近有跟霍华德通话吗
Uh yeah last night.
有啊 就昨晚
He kept making me drop pencils for him.
他一直让我把铅笔从空中落下给他看
I got uncomfortable.
感觉好不舒服哦
Hey Sheldon hope you're hungry.
谢尔顿 但愿你饿了
They're serving macaroni and...
今天中饭有通心粉和...
cheese.
芝士哟
Smooth.
厉害
Hi. Hello.
-你好 -你们好
Sheldon aren't you going to introduce us
谢尔顿 你不介绍一下吗
No. I have people for that now.
不必 有人会为我代劳
You're up.
你来
I'm Alex Dr. Cooper's new assistant.
我是艾利克斯 库珀博士的新助手
Ah congratulations and may God have mercy on your soul.
恭喜你 同时也愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂
I'm Leonard. This is Raj.
我是莱纳德 这位是拉杰
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm so excited to be working with Dr...
能与库珀博士共事 我非常兴...
Yeah please reserve chitchat for your breaks Ms. Jenson.
詹森女士 闲聊请留到休息时间
Yeah FYI there will be no breaks.
对了 我们没有休息时间
I should probably get to work.
我得继续工作了
She seems nice.
她看起来不错
Hey you already got a girlfriend.
喂 你都有女朋友了
I call dibs.
所以这妞归我
All I said was "she seems nice."
我就说了一句"她看起来不错"
Yeah well I love her.
是啊 可我爱上她了
Hey I wasn't expecting to hear from you today.
没想到今天你会打给我
Everything okay
一切还好吗
Uh no not really.
不 不是很好
What's wrong
怎么了
Well remember the... Soyuz capsule
还记得联盟号宇宙飞船吗
they were sending to bring us home
那个要来接我们回地球的玩意
It's delayed.
被推迟了
We're gonna be here at least another week.
我们至少还要再这里呆上一周
Maybe ten days.
或许10天左右
It's the Russians so you don't know.
俄罗斯人说的 我也不敢信
五个小时后因宇宙飞行服隔热不佳成为"火烧狗"
1957年 俄罗斯把一只狗 "莱卡"给送上太空
They left dogs up here in the '60s.
他们送上来的狗 尸体都没回去呢
Come on Howard.
拜托 霍华德
No one's leaving you up there.
没人会把你留那里不管的
I don't know how much longer I can take this.
我不知道我还能坚持多久
I can't sleep
我睡不着
and zero gravity is giving me crazy acid reflux.
零重力让我胃酸倒流得厉害
I'm down to my last three Tums.
我的抗酸补钙果味咀嚼片就剩最后3片了
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
You survived that Weight Watchers cruise with your mom.
你跟你妈参加减肥训练营 你都生存下来了
And they ran out of low fat ice cream on day two.
令人开心的冰激凌不也是第二天就没了吗
Just calm down and take a few deep breaths.
你先冷静下来 深呼吸几口气
Okay okay.
好吧 好吧
What am I doing I'm using up all the oxygen.
我这是干嘛 把氧气都耗光了
If I die promise you'll never have sex with another man.
如果我死了 你要保证会为我守身如玉
Oh yeah.
很好
I'm a man eater now.
我现在是个食男妇了
Okay for the final touch this is an eyelash curler.
好了 最后一步 用这个睫毛夹
You just place it on your lashes and squeeze it closed.
放在你睫毛上 然后贴近眼皮轻轻夹
Oh I don't know.
不知道呢
小飞侠彼得潘的精灵小伙伴
迪士尼动画片《小飞侠》中
Looks like something used by Tinker Bell's gynecologist.
看起来像仙女小叮当的妇科医生的工具
有着铁钩手的凶恶坏人
虎克船长出自迪士尼动画片《小飞侠》
Who I hope for her sake is not Captain Hook so...
但愿她的妇科医生不是虎克船长
Who are you calling
你打给谁
I'm going to video chat Sheldon.
我要跟谢尔顿视频聊天
If my new look leads to phone sex
如果我的新形象激发起他的性欲
I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room.
那你只好暂时离开房间一下咯
Dr. Cooper's office.
库珀博士办公室
Oh hello. Who are you
你好 请问您是哪位
I'm Alex Dr. Cooper's assistant.
我是艾利克斯 库珀博士的助手
Can I help you
有什么可以帮您的吗
I'd like to speak to Sheldon.
我要找谢尔顿
I'm sorry. He's asked me to hold all calls
抱歉 他让我过滤所有电话
unless you're Stephen Hawking his mother
除非打来的人是斯蒂芬·霍金 他妈妈
or himself from the future.
或是来自未来的他自己
All right.
好吧
Well tell him Amy called. Last name
-告诉他艾米找他 -请问您贵姓
He knows my last name.
他知道我姓什么
I'm his girlfriend.
我可是他的女朋友
We have a contract and everything.
我们恋爱合同资料全有
I'll send you a PDF.
我会发你份文件 以兹证明
All right I will tell him you called.
好的 我会转告他
Hmm that's weird. What
-好奇怪啊 -怎么了
Sheldon told me he had a new assistant named Alex.
谢尔顿告诉我他新的助理叫艾利克斯
He didn't mention that Alex was a girl.
却没说是个女艾利克斯
Maybe he didn't notice.
也许是他没发现人家是女的呢
You're right.
有道理
I don't have to worry about Sheldon.
我完全不必担心谢尔顿
No you do not.
确实
It's her I have to worry about.
我该担心的是那个女的
Oh Amy really
艾米你不是吧
She is not going to come on to Sheldon. Oh really
-她会爱上谢尔顿的 -怎么可能
Look at this face.
看看这萌脸
How can any woman spend eight hours a day
一个女人每天与这萌脸共处八小时
alone with this face and not fall in love with it
怎么可能不爱上他呢
Well for starters
首先我要说
at some point that face starts talking.
那脸一开始讲话 就什么都幻灭了
Amy this is crazy.
艾米 这太夸张了
You have nothing to be suspicious about.
你根本不用怀疑什么
I'm not suspicious.
我不是怀疑
I just want to stop in say hi to my boyfriend
我只是路过 跟我男朋友打个招呼
and meet his new assistant.
然后见见新助理
Can we go now Hang on.
-可以走了吗 -稍等
What are you doing
你干什么呢
Isn't it obvious
这还不明显吗
I'm spreading my scent to mark my territory.
我在用体味申明领地
Come on Amy. That is not gonna work. Really
-得了吧 没用的 -真的吗
Because just before you became my best friend
在你成为我闺蜜之前
I did this all over your apartment.
我也对你整间公寓做了同样的事
Has your uh assistant said anything about me
你的助理 有提到过我吗
In fact she has.
其实还真有
Uh her exact words were "What is that guy's problem "
她的原话是 "这家伙什么毛病"
I'm in her head. Let the dance begin.
她记住我了 好戏开始
Here's your frozen yogurt Dr. Cooper.
你的冷冻优格 库珀博士
This should be fun.
这该有意思了
Half chocolate half vanilla
一半巧克力 一半香草
side by side not swirled Yes.
-挨着的 没搅在一起吗 -对
Half a teaspoon of sprinkles Rainbow not chocolate.
-半茶匙碎末 -彩虹的 不是巧克力的
Two cherries One on top one on the bottom.
-两颗樱桃 -一颗在上 一颗在下
Stems removed Um...
-茎拿掉么了 -呃
top one yes.
上边的拿掉了
I didn't check the one on the bottom.
下面的我没检查
I'm so sorry Dr. Cooper.
不好意思 库珀博士
It's all right Alex.
没事的 艾利克斯
I'm not mad at you I'm just disappointed.
我并不生气 只是很失望
Wait Alex. Do you want to join us
等等 艾利克斯 要跟我们一起吃吗
Uh Alex a moment.
艾利克斯 稍等片刻
I need a word with Dr. Hofstadter.
我有些话要跟霍夫斯塔德博士说
Do you think it's appropriate for her to sit with us
你觉得她跟我们一起坐合适吗
given her station
就凭她的身份
Given her what
凭她的什么
If I've learned anything from British television shows on PBS
要说我从PBS台的英剧里学到什么的话
it's that servants dine downstairs with their own kind.
那就是仆人和他的同伴们都是坐楼下吃饭的
What
什么
It's a kindness Leonard.
这是种仁慈 莱纳德
Otherwise you're cruelly tempting them with a glimpse
不然的话你就是在残酷地引诱他们
of a world that's just beyond their soot stained fingertips.
体验一下比满手油烟更高层次的生活
Oh sure.
那必须
Please join us.
请坐吧
Oh okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
So Alex what's the topic of your dissertation
艾利克斯 你毕业论文的题目是什么
I'm looking for Trojan asteroids
在地球的L5拉格朗日点
at Earth's L Five Lagrange point.
寻找特洛伊小行星
Oh that happens to be
这正巧是
Dr. Koothrappali's field of expertise.
库萨帕里博士的专业领域呢
You two have a lot to talk about.
你们有很多东西可以聊
Is that true
真的吗
Is he all right
他还好吗
No.
But compared to your boss
但跟你的老板相比
he's the poster boy for sanity.
他就是精神正常的代表
It's okay I've been around scientists all my life.
还好啦 我这辈子都在和科学家打交道
My dad's an astronomer at SETI.
我爸是SETI的天文学家
Oh SETI the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
SETI 寻找外太空星球智慧生命计划
You should introduce him to Sheldon. The search is over.
把谢尔顿介绍给你爸 他就不用搜寻了
So what kind of research are you doing
那你是做什么研究的
High energy lasers. Ooh. Military
-高能激光 -军用吗
Not yet but I can remove unwanted hair from two miles away.
还没呢 但我能从两英里外替人激光除毛
You were right.
你是对的
I had nothing to worry about.
我没什么可担心的
That skank's your problem not mine.
这骚货是你的问题 不是我的
You're very funny Dr. Hofstadter. Thank you.
-你真幽默 霍夫斯塔德博士 -谢谢
Aah Cherry stem Cherry stem
啊 樱茎 樱茎
How you doing Howie You feeling a little better
华仔你还好吗 感觉好点了吗
Oh a lot better thanks. One sec.
好多了 谢谢 等一下
Listen close. I don't have a lot of time.
听好了 我时间不多
I need you to go to my house.
我要你赶紧去我家
In my bedroom you'll find a model rocket.
在我房间里有个火箭模型
I want you to take it and bring it back to your place.
我要你把它带回你家
Okay...
好的
Step 2 build a version roughly 14 stories high.
第二步 照着建一个14层楼高的版本
Fill it full of rocket fuel and come get me.
装满火箭燃油来接我
I'll leave the door unlocked.
我会给你把门留着的
Howie honey maybe you should talk to someone
华仔 亲爱的 也许你该跟别人谈谈
let them know you're having a little anxiety.
让他们知道你有些焦虑
No no I'm fine.
不 不 我很好
No anxiety
没有焦虑症
We should probably talk in code.
咱们还是用暗号交流吧
From now on "Frog" is me "Sandwich" means you
从现在起 小蛙是我 三明治是你
and "Lemon" means rocket. So come on sandwich
柠檬是火箭 快点 三明治
build me a lemon 'cause froggy wants to come home
给我造架柠檬 小蛙要回家
Look at you putting on a brave face.
瞧你 还假装坚强
There's nothing to be brave about.
没什么好需要坚强的
Everything's fine. Really
-我没事 -真的吗
I don't know how much you know about primate behavior
我不知道你对灵长类动物行为知道多少
but Sheldon's assistant was clearly courting Leonard.
不过谢尔顿的助理绝对在向莱纳德求欢
Were she a mandrill she would have bent over
如果她是狒狒 肯定会弯下身
and displayed her brightly colored hindquarters
展示她那看似大红色蹭鞋垫的
like a big red welcome mat.
鲜亮斑斓后臀
By the way you try that at the junior prom
顺便说下 如果在低年级毕业舞会上试这招
you get kicked out.
会被踢出去的
Okay maybe she was flirting with him but who cares
好吧 也许她是在和他调情 可谁在乎啊
Look I don't even know where my relationship is with Leonard is right now.
我都不知道我现在和莱纳德的关系算什么
So says your prefrontal cortex.
这是你的前额叶在说话
But meanwhile the limbic system of your brain is calculating
但同时 你大脑中的边缘系统在计算
that if another woman is attracted to Leonard
如果有另一个女人对莱纳德有兴趣
it must be because he's desirable.
那肯定是因为他值得拥有
Well of course he's desirable.
他当然值得拥有了
I mean he's great.
他棒极了
He's smart he's sweet
他聪明 温柔
and ooh in the bedroom whew
而且在房事上 老天
let me tell you he really tries.
我告诉你 他真是拼了老命了
So it doesbother you.
所以这事让你烦心
Fine it bothers me a little.
好吧 是让我有点烦
No. You know what This is stupid.
算了 这太傻了
It doesn't bother me.
我才不烦呢
Okay it bothers me.
好吧 我很烦
But only because she wouldn't stop laughing.
但只是因为她很捧场他的笑话
Leonard is not that funny.
莱纳德没那么幽默搞笑
And there you have it
这就是了
prefrontal cortex reasoning versus limbic lust.
前额叶理性对抗边缘系统的欲望
If this were a boxing match they might call it
如果这是拳击赛 就会叫做
"马尼拉的震颤"是拳王阿里的著名冠军争夺战
"The thrilla adjacent to the amygdala."
"扁桃体的震颤"
If you were a brain scientist
如果你是脑部学家
you would be busting a gut right now
你现在肯定会笑到尿裤子
So how was work today
今天工作怎么样
Ah it was all right I guess.
还行吧
Got to Heimlich a cherry stem out of Sheldon.
用海氏急救法拯救樱桃梗卡气管的谢尔顿
Caught Raj right in the eye.
结果那梗还喷到拉杰的眼睛
You're kidding.
真的假的
No Raj had to go to the nurse.
拉杰都得去医疗室了
Wow. Anything else
还有什么事吗
Mmm the nurse is a woman so he couldn't talk to her.
护士是个女的 所以他没法开口说话
She had to bring him a Grover puppet
她不得不给他拿个芝麻街里的公仔
so he could point at what hurt.
让他指出他哪里疼
Is that it
就这些吗
Isn't that enough
这还不够精彩吗
It had the weaponized fruit and a puppet.
有武器化的水果与公仔
What more do you want
你还想听什么刺激的
Oh good Leonard you're here.
太好了 莱纳德 你在家
Science news.
科学新闻
This will interest you.
你会有兴趣的
And Penny feel free to paint your nails.
佩妮 想涂指甲请随意
What do you got
有什么新鲜事
I believe Alex may have unearthed
我相信艾利克斯发现了
the grade school science project
我的小学科研项目
that could be my ticket to the Nobel Prize.
也许就是我赢得诺贝尔大奖的机会
Behold.
请看
"Magnet What Do They Stick To "
磁铁 它们吸的是什么
If the answer is "Metal " It's not exactly groundbreaking.
如果答案是金属 那可能不够开创性
The original title was "A Rederivation
原来的名字是 "再推导
of Maxwell's Equations Regarding Electromagnetism."
马克斯韦尔的电磁学方程式"
I dumbed it down
我弃用了那个名字
because some of the more religious people in town
因为当时我家乡有些信教的人
were starting to say I was a witch.
开始说我是个巫婆
Sheldon thinks the approach in this paper might change the way
谢尔顿认为这篇论文里的算法可能会改变
we calculate ferromagnetic hysteresis.
我们计算磁滞的方法
Oh it's about time. I hated the old way.
也是时候了 我讨厌以前的算法
Hi. I'm Penny. Alex.
-你好 我是佩妮 -我叫艾利克斯
Uh do you work with Dr. Hofstadter
你与霍夫斯塔德博士共事吗
In a way.
在某些方面
We've kind of been involved in a five year experiment.
我们之间有五年长的一系列实验关系
Oh. Well you're lucky. He seems very talented.
你真幸运 他非常有才华
And I'm sure a lot of people want to work with him.
我肯定很多人想与他共事
Well a lot of people can't.
很多人没份儿
Come on.
来吧
Where are we going
去哪里
My limbic system wants to take your pants off.
我的边缘系统想脱掉你的裤子
She seems nice.
她人挺好的
Notice people on your own time. We're working.
用你自己的时间观察他人 我们正工作呢
Hey Howie how you feeling
华仔 感觉还好吗
Better. Much better.
好些了 好多了
The other astronauts held me down
其他的宇航员按住我
gave me a shot.
给我来了一针
Attention people of Earth
注意 地球人
Tonight there will be two moons in the sky.
今晚 夜空上会有两个月亮
Howie stop that.
华仔 别这样
NASA's watching this
太空署看着呢
Put your pants back on
把裤子穿上
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片