第三季第十集
生活大爆炸
Hey Leonard check this out.
莱纳德 看我的
Leonard she's doing it again.
莱纳德 她又来了
I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.
我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷
No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy nilly takes it
不 应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物
from the containers without regard
而不顾还要平均分配的问题时
for its equitable distribution.
让谢尔顿很郁闷
This is essentially why you have famine in India.
这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因
You want me to put it back
你要我吐回去吗
Leonard.
莱纳德
It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon.
当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷
What's up my nerdizzles
怎么样啊 我亲爱的呆瓜们
Raj Sheldon
拉杰 谢尔顿
I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette.
我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们
Hello. Leonard Penny
你好 莱纳德 佩妮
you know my girlfriend Bernadette.
你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的
Yeah. Hey.
-嗯 -嗨
Bernadette say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles.
伯纳黛特 跟呆瓜们说绝对的
I don't think I can.
我不能这么说
I don't have Howard's street cred.
我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风
I hope it's all right
我希望这没造成问题
I told my girlfriend Bernadette
我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说
she could join us for dinner.
她可以跟我们共进晚餐
Sure. The more the merrier.
当然可以 人多乐趣多
Wa no that's a false equivalency.
不对 这是个错误的对等关系
More does not equal merry.
人多不等于乐趣多
If there were 2 000 people in this apartment right now
如果这公寓里现在有两千人
would we be celebrating No we'd be suffocating.
那我们会很开心吗 不 我们会窒息而死
Sheldon... Don't "Sheldon" me.
-谢尔顿 -别郁闷我
We ordered for five people not six.
我们定的是五人份 不是六人
Oh come on it's fine.
来不 没事儿的
We'll just put it all on the table you know family style.
我们全部摊在桌上分享就好 就像家庭聚餐式的
Oh sure. And while we're at it
噢 那是 当我们家庭聚餐时
why don't we put our hands behind our backs
为什么不把手背到背后
have an old fashioned eating contest
来个老式的进食大赛呢
Relax it'll be fine.
放轻松 没事儿的
Sit down you guys.
做吧 你们
No No No
别 别 别
What
怎么了
Oh yeah you can't sit there.
对了 你不能坐那儿
Why not
为什么不能
That's where Sheldon sits.
那是谢尔顿的专属座位
He can't sit somewhere else
他不能坐其他地方吗
No no no you see in the winter
不 不 不 你看啊 在冬天呢
that seat is close enough to the radiator so that he's warm
这个座位与暖气片的距离足够让他保持温暖
yet not so close that he sweats.
但又不会太近以至于出汗
In the summer it's directly in the path of
而在夏天 这个位置又正好处在
a cross breeze created by opening windows there and there.
由这个和那个窗口之间对流所产生的微风之中
It faces the television at an angle that isn't direct
这儿的角度并不是直接面朝电视
so he can still talk to everybody
所以他还能跟所有人交谈
yet not so wide that the picture looks distorted.
同时又不会太偏导致画面失真
Perhaps there's hope for you after all.
看来你还是有那么点指望的嘛
Ooh I love your shoes.
喔 我喜欢你的鞋子
Oh thanks.
谢谢
They are cute aren't they
很可爱 不是吗
Where'd you get them Shoes for Less.
-你在哪儿买到的 -实惠鞋店
I've been meaning to go over there.
我正有此意要去那儿
Oh great selection great prices.
东西很多 价格也便宜
My mother was right. Hell is real.
我娘说的对 确实有地狱
Come on Sheldon.
别这样 谢尔顿
Let the womenfolk chat.
让妇女们聊吧
Womenfolk
妇女
Gals
少女
Chicks
妞儿
Utero Americans
有子宫的美国人
Just eat your dinner.
吃你的饭吧
Don't take him too seriously.
别太跟他较真儿
A lot of what he says is intended as humor.
他说的很多话本是故意为了幽默一下的
Yeah well I don't think it's very funny.
是啊 但我一点也不觉得有趣
Me neither but he just lights up when I laugh.
我也是 但是我一笑他就灿烂了
Howard never let her go.
霍华德 不能让她跑了
So Leonard Howard says you're working on
莱纳德 霍华德说你正在进行
fundamental tests of quantum mechanics.
一些量子力学的基本测试
I am.
没错
Are you interested in physics
你对物理感兴趣吗
Oh I find it fascinating.
我觉得很很吸引人
If I hadn't gone into microbiology
如果我没有选择微生物学的话
I probably would have gone into physics.
我也许就会进军物理了
Or ice dancing.
或者冰舞
Actually my tests of the Aharonov Bohm
事实上 我对于阿哈伦诺夫-博姆的
quantum interference effect have reached an interesting point.
量子干涉效应实验已经到达了一个很有趣的阶段
Right now we're testing the phase shift
现在 我们正在测试基于电势的
due to an electric potential.
相位偏移
That's amazing.
真是太棒了
Yes. Leonard's work is nearly as amazing
那是 莱纳德的工作几乎就跟
as third graders growing lima beans in wet paper towels.
三年级小学生用湿毛巾种青豆一样棒
While I appreciate the "Oh snap "
虽然我很欣赏你的 "喔 又损人了"
I'm uncomfortable having your moist breath in my ear.
但你那温湿的口气飘进我的耳中令我很不舒服
Are you going to try
你会用
to set up the voltages using tunnel junctions
穿隧结合来设定电压吗
Yes I am.
是的
You want to see a simulation on my laptop
你要看我笔记本上的模拟情况吗
Oh yeah show me.
好啊 给我看看
In microbiology the most exciting thing
在微生物学中 我做过的最激动人心的事情
I get to work with is yeast.
也就是跟酵母玩玩
Howard
霍华德
Yeah
怎么了
Your shoes are delightful.
你的鞋子真漂亮
Where did you get them
你在哪儿买的
What
什么
Bazinga. I don't care.
逗你玩儿 我才不关心呢
Ha Eat my dust
哈 吃灰吧你
racially stereotypical plumber.
万年不变的古板水管工
That's not fair.
这不公平
I got stuck behind a tree.
我被一棵树卡住了
And a cow and a penguin.
外加一只母牛和企鹅
Face it dude
认了吧 兄弟
whether it's a real car or a virtual cartoon car
不管是现实的车还是虚拟的卡通车
you can't drive.
你都不能驾驭
Just need a little more practice.
只需要点练习而已
What you need is cheat codes motor skills and a magic genie
你需要的是金手指 驾驶技巧和一盏神灯
who grants wishes to little boys who suck at Mario Kart.
来帮马里奥赛车小废柴实现愿望
Hey Sheldon can I talk to you for a second
谢尔顿 我能跟你说两句话吗
It's not about shoes is it
这跟鞋没关系 对吧
I don't think I could go through that again.
我不想再聊鞋子了
It's not about shoes.
跟鞋子无关
Then speak.
那就说吧
Um actually can we do it in private
我们能私下谈吗
All right.
好吧
Go away.
走开
I agree it's rude but she asked for privacy.
我知道很无礼 但她要私下谈
Thanks Raj.
谢谢 拉杰
Okay so here's the thing
事情是这样的
I was wondering if you could maybe teach me a little physics
我想请你教我一点物理学
A little physics
一点物理学
There's no such thing.
没有这个说法
Physics encompasses the entire universe
物理学包含整个宇宙
from quantum particles to supernovas
从量子粒子到超新星
from spinning electrons to spinning galaxies.
从自旋电子到旋转星系
Yeah okay cool.
I don't need the PBS special.
不用说得像广播特别报导一样
I just want to know enough
只要了解到
so I can talk to Leonard about his job.
能和莱纳德谈他的工作就行
You know like Bernadette does.
就像伯纳黛特那样
Why can't Leonard teach you
干嘛不叫莱纳德教你
'Cause I want to surprise him.
我想给他个惊喜
Can't you surprise him in some other way
就不能以其他方式给他惊喜吗
For example I'm sure he'd be delightfully taken aback
比如 你要是打扫一下房间
if you cleaned your apartment.
我肯定他又惊又喜
Come on Sheldon this is important to me.
拜托 谢尔顿 这对我很重要
Penny
佩妮
this would be a massive undertaking
教你可是艰巨的任务
and my time is both limited and valuable.
我的时间既有限又宝贵呢
You're sitting here playing video games all day.
你整天都坐着玩电子游戏呢
Okay point.
被你说中了
What sort of foundation do you have
你学了哪些基础知识
Did you take any science classes in school
学校教过什么科学课吗
Sure. I did the one with the frogs.
有 我做过青蛙的实验
The one with the frogs.
青蛙的实验
Yeah actually it was pretty cool.
对 其实挺好玩的
A lot of the girls threw up but I gutted that thing like a deer.
很多女生都吐了 但我把小青蛙像鹿一样宰了
I'm sorry Penny.
抱歉 佩妮
I don't think so.
恕我无能为力
Oh come on
别这样嘛
A smart guy like you it'll be a challenge.
你这么聪明 就当挑战一下
You can make it like an experiment.
当成实验来做嘛
Interesting.
有意思
I suppose if someone could teach sign language
既然别人能教
to KoKo the gorilla...
KoKo大猩猩学手语
I could teach you some rudimentary physics.
我也能教你基本物理学
Great
太好了
It's a little insulting but great.
虽然有点侮辱人 但很好
I'll be KoKo.
我就做KoKo吧
Not likely.
不见得吧
KoKo learned to understand over 2 000 words
KoKo学会了超过两千个单词
not one of which had anything to do with shoes.
没有一个跟鞋子有关呢
Hey fellas.
伙计们好
This is my girlfriend Bernadette.
这是在下的女友伯纳黛特
My girlfriend Bernadette.
在下的女友伯纳黛特
Who are all those people
他们都是谁
Have no idea.
不知道
Hey Leonard.
好啊 莱纳德
Hi. Hey look
好 瞧瞧
it's Howard and his girlfriend Bernadette.
这不是霍华德的女友伯纳黛特嘛
Thought I'd give the little woman a tour of the old salt mines.
带这位小美人逛逛这老盐矿
He doesn't mean salt mines.
他说的不是盐矿
He means where he works.
他说的是工作地点
Yeah no I got it.
对 我知道
So how's your experiment going
你的实验进展如何
Ah terrific.
很顺利
We're getting the electron accelerator set up.
我们正在准备电子加速器
We should be ready to go day after tomorrow.
后天就能准备好
Boy I'd love to see that.
真想见识一下
You're welcome to come.
欢迎你来
Really Oh that'd be great.
真的吗 太好了
How exciting is that
多兴奋啊
Like Hanukkah in July.
简直就像七月过光明节一样
Do they have that
七月有光明节吗
No.
没有
You got me again.
又被你糊弄了
This isn't non fat yogurt.
这不是脱脂酸奶
This is fatty fat fat.
简直全是脂肪
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Could you grab me another napkin sweetie
心肝儿 能帮我拿张餐巾吗
Sure. Thanks honey.
-当然可以 -谢谢 宝贝
All right what is your deal
说 你打什么如意算盘
Excuse me
你说什么
Inviting my girlfriend
邀请我女朋友
to come see your electron accelerator
去看你的电子加速器
Yeah So
怎么了
You really are a piece of work.
你真有两下子
It's not enough
舞会皇后
you get the prom queen you have to get
被你弄到手还不满意
the head of the decorating committee too
你还想抢走陪衬头牌呢
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
Don't play innocent with me.
别跟我装无辜
I practically invented
用神奇实验设备勾引女人
using fancy lab equipment to seduce women.
这招是我发明的
Has it ever worked
成功过吗
Not so far but that's not the point
目前没有 重点不是这个
Howard relax.
霍华德 别紧张
I'm not interested in your girlfriend.
我对你女朋友没兴趣
I hope not.
最好如此
Because you don't want to mess with me.
你不会想跟我瞎搅和
I'm crazy.
我可是疯子
I believe you.
我相信你
Research journal entry one.
实验日志 第一篇
I'm about to embark on one of
我准备开展
the great challenges of my scientific career
科学生涯中的巨大挑战之一
teaching Penny physics.
教佩妮物理学
I'm calling it Project Gorilla.
我称之为大猩猩工程
Hey Sheldon.
好啊 谢尔顿
Come in. Take a seat.
请进 坐吧
Subject has arrived.
实验目标已到
I've extended a friendly casual greeting.
我亲切地欢迎她
Ready to get started
准备好开始了吗
One moment.
稍等
Subject appears well rested and enthusiastic.
目标气色很好 也很热情
Apparently ignorance is bliss.
显然 无知是福
All right let us begin.
好吧 我们开始
Where's your notebook
你的笔记本呢
Um I don't have one.
我没笔记本
How are you going to take notes without a notebook
那你咋记笔记
I have to take notes
还得记笔记吗
How else are you gonna study for the tests
不然你怎么考试
There's gonna be a test
最好还要考试吗
Test sss.
可不止一次考试
Here.
It's college ruled.
这是大学规定
I hope that's not too intimidating.
希望没吓着你
Thank you.
多谢你的体贴
You're welcome.
不客气
Now Introduction to Physics.
现在开始讲物理学入门
What is physics
什么是物理
Physics comes from the ancient Greek word "physika."
物理这个词来源于古希腊语中的"physika"
It's at this point that you'll want to start taking notes.
你该记笔记了
"Physika" means the science of natural things.
"Physika"是指自然科学
And it is there in ancient Greece that our story begins.
而就在那遥远的古希腊 我们的旅程开始了
Ancient Greece Hush.
-靠 古希腊 -嘘
If you have questions raise your hand.
有问题 先举手
It's a warm summer evening circa 600 BC.
那是在大约公元前600年的一个仲夏夜
You've finished your shopping at the local market or Agora...
当你从集市[古希腊圣贤集会所]购物归来
...And you look up at the night sky.
抬头仰望夜空
There you notice some of the stars seem to move
突然 你发现星星在游弋
So you name them "planetes " or "wanderer".
于是 你将他们命名为"行星"或"漫游者"
Yes Penny
佩妮同学 有问题吗
Um does this have anything to do with Leonard's work
这和莱纳德的研究有什么关系
This is the beginning of a 2 600 year journey
这是一个历时2600年的旅程
We're going to take together
我们慢慢讲 不急
From the ancient Greeks
追溯到古希腊
Through Isaac Newton to Niels Bohr
从艾萨克·牛顿到尼尔斯·玻尔[原子理论和量子力学的创始人]
To Erwin Schrodinger
再到埃尔文·薛定谔[创立波动力学]
To the Dutch researchers
再到荷兰研究学派
That Leonard is currently ripping off.
莱纳德近来就在重复他们的研究呢
2 600 years
居然有2600年
Yeah give or take.
没错 可能有些许误差
As I was saying it's a warm summer evening
正如我之前所说 在那遥远的古希腊
In ancient Greece...
一个氤氲的仲夏夜
Yes Penny
怎么了 佩妮同学
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去洗手间
Can't you hold it
你就不能憋一下吗
Not for 2 600 years.
我可憋不了2600年
Project Gorilla entry two.
大猩猩实验 日志2
I am exhausted.
我被榨干了
Howard Huh
-霍华德 -怎么
It unhooks in the front.
这个要从前面解开的
Oh that explains a lot.
难怪啊
Howard I'm home
霍华德 我回来了
Of course.
整栋楼都听到了
Senior fitness was cancelled.
老年健身取消了
It turns out you can forget how to ride a bike.
我发现原来还真会忘了怎么骑车
I'm fine but oy did Sam Harpootian eat gravel.
我是没啥 但山姆·哈普蒂安摔了个嘴啃泥
That's great Ma
太棒了 娘
What's great about an 80 year old Armenian man
80多的亚美尼亚老人摔断了半边下巴
With half his chin scraped off
有什么可棒的
I guess I should go.
我想我得走了
No no don't move.
不 别动
Hey Ma can I have lamb stew for dinner
娘 晚饭我想吃炖羊肉
Lamb stew I'd have to go to the supermarket.
炖羊肉 那我还得去超市买
Please
帮帮忙啦
I got a real hankering.
我真的很想吃嘛
Oh I can't say no to my little tushy face.
噢 我最疼我家小屁脸宝贝了
I'll be back soon.
我很快回来
Thanks Ma.
多谢啦 娘
Do you want the regular peas or the Le Seur
你要家常豌豆还是拉素豌豆[豌豆的一种]
Always Le Seur peas with lamb stew
平时不都是加拉素豌豆的吗
You're right When you're right you're right
好吧 你总是说得有理
What if they're out of the Le Seur
如果拉素豌豆卖完了咋办
Then get the regular
那就买家常的啊
All right You don't have to yell
好吧 你别冲我吼啊
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Let me just put that on vibrate.
我来调成震动
I'm already on vibrate.
我早就调好啦
You know that one I got.
这个我可听懂了
Howard did you say something to Leonard about me
霍华德 你和莱纳德说起我什么了吗
Uh what do you mean
什么意思
He says if I go see his experiment tomorrow
他说我要是明天去看他的实验
It might weird you out.
可能你会感觉不好
Really He said that
是吗 他这样说吗
You're not jealous of Leonard are you
你不是在吃莱纳德的醋吧
Me No.
我 才没有呢
I may have mentioned that it's a little inappropriate
我只是说 在没和别人商量的情况下
To be asking another man's girlfriend to his experiment
邀请别人的女友去看他的实验
Without first discussing it with said man.
这样有点不太合适
Are you saying I need to ask your permission to hang out with Leonard
你的意思是 我和莱纳德一起还要经过同意
I didn't say anything like that.
我可没这么说
I said Leonard has to ask my permission.
我是说莱纳德必须经过我同意
Come on I don't want to eat lamb stew with my mother.
拜托 我可不想和我娘共进炖羊肉啊
Damn I was this close on the bra.
可恶 我差点就解开bra了
Now remember Newton realized that Aristotle was wrong
记住 牛顿发现亚里士多德的理论是错的
And force was not necessary to maintain motion.
运动不需要靠力来维持
So let's plug in our 9.8 meters per second squared
所以 加上a = 9.8平方米每秒
As "A" and we get
我们能得到
Force Earth gravity equals mass times 9.8 meters
万有引力乘以质量
Per second per second.
等于9.8米每秒的平方
So we can see that "ma" equals "mg"
从而得到ma = mg
And what do we know from this
我们可以推算出什么
Uh we know that...
我们能推算出
...Newton was a really smart cookie.
牛顿真是个聪明绝顶的小甜饼
Oh Is that where Fig Newtons come from
哇 所以才有了牛顿打滚吗[一种点心 很像驴打滚]
No Fig Newtons are named after a small town in Massachusetts.
不 牛顿打滚得名于马萨诸塞州的一个小镇
Don't write that down Sorry.
-别光顾着记这个啊 -抱歉
Now if "ma" equals "mg " what does that imply
好 如果ma = mg 我们可以推算出什么
I don't know.
我不知道
How can you not know
你怎么可以不知道
I just told you.
我都告诉你了啊
Have you suffered a recent blow to the head
你最近脑子被敲过了吗
Hey You don't have to be so mean
你这也太刻薄了吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Have you suffered a recent blow to the head
你最近脑子被敲过了吗
No you just suck at teaching. Really
-你这个老师真是烂透了 -是吗
Of those two explanations which one seems the most likely
你觉得这两种解释哪个更靠谱点呢
Oh God...
天哪
Sheldon I'm trying to understand
谢尔顿 我也很想听懂
but you're going too fast.
但你说得太快了
Can you just back up a little bit
能不能倒回去一点
All right.
好吧
It's a warm summer evening in ancient Greece...
在那个古希腊的仲夏夜
Not that far back
别倒回那么多
Okay
好吧
At what point did you begin to feel lost
你到底哪点开始听不懂的
I don't know.
我不知道
Where were we looking up at the night sky
我们抬头仰望星空是在哪里
Greece. Damn it
-希腊 -见鬼
There's no need to get frustrated.
用不着灰心
People learn at different rates.
总有人学得快 有人学得慢
Unlike objects falling in a vacuum which...
不像漂浮在真空中的物体 在那里
ma=mg
"ma" equals "mg"...?
Squared
平方?
No.
不对
Aristotle
亚里斯多德
No.
不对
Five
等于五
Then I don't know.
那我不知道了
Why are you crying
你哭什么
Because I'm stupid
我哭我自己蠢啊
That's no reason to cry.
那也没理由哭啊
One cries because one is sad.
人只有悲伤的时候才该哭
For example I cry because others are stupid
比如说 其他人都太蠢我感到悲伤
and it makes me sad.
所以我才哭
Okay can we just please forget about all this extra stuff
好了 能不能先不扯这些题外话
and can you just tell me what Leonard does
就告诉我莱纳德平常在做的那些
All right.
好吧
Leonard is attempting to learn why sub atomic particles
莱纳德正致力于研究出为何亚原子粒子
move the way they do.
会像现在这样运动
Really That's it
真的 就这样
Well that doesn't sound so complicated.
这听起来并不是很复杂嘛
It's not.
是不复杂
That's why Leonard does it.
所以莱纳德才干这个
Okay I just have one question.
我只有一个问题
What exactly are sub atomic particles
亚原子粒子 到底是什么
A good question.
问得好
Thank you.
谢谢
And to answer it we first must ask ourselves
要回答这个问题 我们首先必须自问
"What is physics "
物理是什么
Oh balls.
又绕回来了
It's a warm summer evening in ancient Greece...
在那个古希腊的仲夏夜
Okay I got a bone to pick with you.
我有事要找你算账
What did I do now
这回我又怎么了
I was in bed with Bernadette and you text blocked me.
我和伯纳黛特正要做爱做的事 被你的短信搅了
What
什么
We were completely naked about to devour each other when
我们都脱光光了 正要水乳交融的时候...
you text her that I have a problem with her hanging out with you.
你发短信告诉她 我对她跟你出来有意见
You do have a problem with her hanging out with me.
你确实对她跟我出来有意见
Yeah but that's not what you tell her.
对 但你不该对她说的
What was I supposed to tell her
那我该跟她怎么说
I don't know. Something that doesn't make me come off
我不知道 说些别让我显得
as a petty jealous douche.
猥琐又吃醋的脑残的话
And what would that be
那该怎么说才好
Come on do I have to think of everything
拜托 我得帮你想好一切吗
Hey Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
Am I too late to see the experiment
我来太晚了吗 还能看实验不
What are you doing here
你来这干嘛
Same thing you're doing here.
跟你一样
I came to see Leonard's experiment.
来看莱纳德的实验
No you didn't.
才怪
You said Leonard's experiment was stupid.
你说过莱纳德的实验很蠢
You told her my experiment was stupid
你跟她说我的实验很蠢
I was just repeating what Sheldon said.
我只是复述谢尔顿的话
Let's not get off topic.
我们别再转移话题了吧
Bernadette I need to apologize.
伯纳黛特 我得跟你道歉
I was wrong to tell you who you should be friends with.
我错了 不该对你跟谁交友指手划脚的
Should I um leave you two alone
我该留你们俩独处吗
No Leonard you should hear this.
不用 莱纳德 你也该听听
Okay good 'cause I wasn't really gonna go.
好 反正我也没想走
Look I know I come off as confident and worldly but...
我知道我看上去自信满满 老于世故 但
the truth is I'm not.
其实我并不是这样的
We're shocked.
好雷人
Which is why I tend to feel threatened by other guys.
所以我容易感到受到其他人的威胁
Or loud noises clowns and nuns.
或噪音 或围观群众
But I now realize how foolish that is.
但我已经知道 这样做有多蠢
He had a panic attack once
他有次就因为头卡在毛衣里
when he got his head stuck in a sweater.
就恐慌了
It was a full turtleneck.
那可是件高领套头毛衣
Why aren't you helping me
你为什么不帮帮我
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because I'm... crazy
也许因为 我疯了
Bernadette please I'm asking you to give me another chance.
伯纳黛特 求你再给我一次机会吧
What do you think Leonard
你怎么想 莱纳德
Should I give him another chance
我该再给他一次机会吗
It's up to you.
你自己做主
He didn't call your experiment stupid.
反正他也没说你的实验蠢
Come here tushy face.
过来吧 屁屁脸
"Tushy face."
屁屁脸
That is going on Twitter right now.
这话一定得立马推上微博
Raj you should've seen Leonard's experiment.
拉杰 你真该去看看莱纳德的实验
The interference pattern was so cool
电子束发射后产生的干涉图样
when the electron beam was on.
实在太酷了
Glad you enjoyed it.
很高兴你喜欢
Most people aren't that interested in what I do.
多数人对我的工作都不那么感兴趣
Actually that's not true Leonard.
莱纳德 其实你这么说不对
In fact recently I've been thinking that
事实上 最近我一直在琢磨
given the parameters of your experiment
考虑到你实验中的各项参数
the transport of electrons through the aperture
通过你那纳米级装备的螺线管
of the nano fabricated metal rings is qualitatively no different
所进行的电子干涉实验
than the experiment already conducted in the Netherlands.
跟荷兰已成功进行的实验 没有任何不同
Their observed phase shift
他们通过螺线管干涉电子
in the diffusing electrons inside the metal ring
观测到的周相移动
already conclusively demonstrated the electric analogue
已成功地用电子模拟的形式证明了
of the Aharonov Bohm quantum interference effect.
阿哈罗诺夫-玻姆的量子干涉效应
That's it. That's all I know.
就这样 我也就知道这些
Oh wait...
等等还有
Fig Newtons were named after a town in Massachusetts
"牛顿打滚"是以马萨诸塞一城市命名的
not the scientist.
而不是那科学家
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片