Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
What's this Oh nothing
- 这是什么 - 没什么
just some math we don't need.
一些我们用不着的数学
This is a different approach.
这是另一种方案
You trying to get the guidance system even smaller
你们是想把这个导向系统做得更小吗
It's just a... theory.
这只是纸上谈兵
Well it's not even worked out.
都还没算出来呢
I want this.
我要这个方案
Uh but we've already met the agreed upon specs.
但我们已经做到之前约定的规格了
Going smaller would require weeks' worth of new computations.
将规格变小需要花好几周重新计算
So get the kid with the two shirts to do it.
那就让那个长袖套短袖的小孩做啊
Sir I mean if I may
长官 请容许我说一句
uh we've put a lot of thought and effort
我们已经花费大量的心思和功夫
into this current prototype.
在现在这台原型机上
It's a really elegant solution
这真的是一个完美的方案了
and most importantly it works.
最重要的是 它可以实现
You both make excellent points.
你们俩说得都非常有道理
And thank you for presenting it so articulately.
感谢你们如此清晰地表达出来
Make this.
把这个方案做出来
时至今日
Champagne
香槟
champagne Thank you.
- 香槟 - 谢谢
and for the world's tallest second grader apple juice.
以及全世界身高最高二年级生的苹果汁
No bendy straw some party.
连可弯曲吸管都没有 好一个派对啊
Hey a a toast.
敬个酒
Thank you all for your support
谢谢你们在
while we worked on our Air Force project.
我们做这个空军项目时给予的各种支持
And please know that
希望你们明白
we could not have done it without you
我们的成功有你们的一份功劳
so cheers.
干杯
You know it's nice of you to acknowledge us
很感激你愿意答谢我们
but this is your accomplishment.
但这是属于你们的成就
Yeah you guys did this all on your own.
对啊 你们仨齐心协力把它完成了
Without me.
三缺一
To success without Raj.
敬抛下拉杰并获取成功一杯
So what happens next
那接下来呢
Phase two
第二阶段
we test it perfect it
测试它 再完善它
and hope to live long enough to see the movie
然后祈祷自己命长到足以
based on our lives starring more attractive versions of us.
看到由超帅气演员来扮演我们的传记电影
Yeah I'll definitely live long enough
我肯定能活够久
vitamin C.
维他命C
First thing tomorrow morning we're back at it.
明早第一件事 就是我们仨继续开工
Without me.
继续三缺一
I hope his character doesn't make it into the movie
希望他这个角色不会被写进电影里
he's kind of a bummer.
太扫兴了
Leonard Hofstadter.
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Access granted.
允许进入
Hmm. I don't care if this thing's burning out my retinas
就算这玩意会烧掉我的视网膜也没关系
it makes me feel special.
它让人家感觉好特别
Now before we field test I think we...
在我们实地测试前 我们...
What the hell
什么鬼
Where is everything
东西都去哪了
Who else has access to this room
还有谁有进入许可
It's a secure lab in a classified facility
这是机密建筑里的安全实验室
only the U.S. government and us.
只有美国政府与我们才可进入
This is very disconcerting.
好令人不安啊
But the movie did just get good.
但我们的电影一下就精彩了起来
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait
140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温
The autotrophs began to drool Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城 我们建金字塔
Math Science History unraveling the mystery
数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始
Bang
By aBu 20170407
第十季 第二十三集
Sir I I I'm sorry but I just don't get it.
长官 抱歉 但我就是想不明白
Y You came into our lab in the middle of the night
你大半夜跑进我们的实验室
and took our prototype and all of our research
拿走我们的原型机与实验成果
and didn't even tell us
完全不知会我们一声吗
Sounds like you get it.
听起来你已经想明白了啊
Well why would you do that
你为什么要这么做
You guys completed phase one we'll take it from here.
你们完成了第一阶段 剩下的我们来接手就行
Where did you move it
你把东西转移到哪里了
I can't tell you that.
无可奉告
Are you implementing phase two
你要施行第二阶段计划吗
I can't tell you that.
无可奉告
Wait so you're just going to take all the work
所以你打算抢走我们
we've done for the last year and toss us aside
去年一整年的成果 然后把我们一脚踢开
That one I can tell you yes.
这个我能告诉你们 是的
This is all very upsetting.
这好令人伤心啊
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到你伤心我也很遗憾
As you know the primary focus of the United States military
毕竟美国军方的主要焦点就放在
is people's feelings.
照顾人民情感上了
If that's sarcasm please save it for our enemies.
如果你是在讽刺 请留去讽刺我国的敌人
Well I may be moving out soon.
我可能很快就搬走了
I think I found a place to live.
我找到地方住了
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
真不想听到你要搬走
Really
真心的吗
You kept sending me apartment listings.
你一直给我发公寓租赁广告
Um... well I...
这个嘛 我...
yeah you got me.
好吧 我无力反驳
Where are you moving
你要搬去哪里
And when But a also where
什么时候搬 还有搬去哪里
Bert has a room for rent.
伯特有一间房出租
So you're gonna be roommates with Bert
所以你要跟伯特当室友吗
Uh no it's uh pretty private actually
不是 其实那房间挺私密的
it's over his garage.
在他的车库楼上
So the only time I'll see him is when he pulls his car in
所以我唯一会见到他的时间是他停车进来
does his laundry or practices drums in my dining room.
洗衣服或在我餐厅练鼓的时候
Well good for you. Mm hmm.
那挺好的
I actually have a little news myself.
箕实我也有个消息要分享
Okay we're just gonna circle back to when he's moving out
好吧 话题会回到他什么时候搬走吗
Okay that's cool.
算了 没关系
I was uh asked to be a visiting researcher at Princeton.
我受邀赴普林斯顿大学任访问学者
Hey that's amazing.
太厉害了
Good for you. Congratulations.
- 真棒 - 恭喜你
Thanks but the thing is I'll be gone for a few months
谢谢 但问题是我得离开几个月
and I don't know how Sheldon's gonna feel about that.
我不知道谢尔顿会对此作何感想
Oh come on he's a grown man he can take care of himself.
拜托 他是个成年人 完全可以照顾自己
You really believe that
你真的这么认为吗
Once again you got me.
我再次无力反驳
How can you work on something for a year
你努力了一年的心血
and they just take it
他们怎么可以就这样夺走
I can't believe the Air Force would treat us like that.
真不敢相信美国空军会这样对我们
You know I have a good mind to stop paying my taxes.
我很想从今天开始不再交税
It's too bad I enjoy doing them so much.
我超享受计算税费的过程 可惜了
The Air Force did it again.
美国空军又出手了
They're erasing our lives
他们要抹去我们的生活
Third floor wrong apartment.
这是三楼 走错公寓了
Although if anyone's gonna clean out your apartment
不过如果有人要把你们公寓清空
and disappear it'd be Penny.
然后消失 那人一定是佩妮
She might disappear
她可能会消失
but she's definitely not cleaning anything.
但要想她会清任何东西 那是不可能的
It's okay everything's here.
没事 一切都在
Oh hey what's going on
发生什么事了
You won't believe it
说了你们也不会信
the military confiscated our project.
军方没收了我们整个项目
What You're kidding.
- 什么 - 开玩笑吧
Why would they do that
他们为什么要这么做
They wouldn't say.
无可奉告
I feel so betrayed.
我深深地觉得被背叛了
You know all my life I thought Uncle Sam was a friendly uncle
我此生一直以为山姆大叔[美国政府]是
who brought you presents.
友好会送人礼物那种大叔
Turns out he's the other kind.
结果他恰怡相反
Sheldon I'm so sorry.
谢尔顿 真是太遗憾了
Thank you. Can we just talk about something else
多谢关心 我们能聊点别的吗
Yeah what's going on with you guys
对啊 你们有什么消息要分享吗
Give us some good news.
给我们来点好消息
Amy's got some news.
艾米有话说
Yeah um...
是的
Raj is moving out.
拉杰要搬走了
Oh no.
不要啊
When
什么时候
You doing okay
你还好吧
Not really.
不好
Want me to put on some Neil Diamond
用我给你放尼尔·戴蒙德的歌吗
That always makes you feel better.
你每次听了都会开心点
No.
不用了
Then you'll get all sexed up and I'm not in the mood.
你听一听就会开始发情 而我现在没心情
I mean an entire year wasted.
整整一年都白费了
You might be forgetting another accomplishment of the past year.
你或许忘记了去年你还有一项成就
Oh. Yeah yeah we brought life into the world.
是是是 我们还将一个小生命带来人世
Really
不是吧
That's the importance you put on us having a baby
你就这么形容我们生孩子的重要性吗
I'm happy about it but I mean it's not like I did much.
我对此当然开心啊 但我又没怎么出力
I mean after the first three minutes
我是说 前三分钟过后
it was pretty much all you.
剩下的都是你的功劳
So did you tell him about Princeton yet
你跟他说了去普林斯顿大学的事了吗
No I'm waiting till he's in a good mood.
还没 我想等他心情好时再说
Oh sweetie you might not live that long.
亲爱的 那你可能活不到那个时候
I don't know maybe I shouldn't go.
我不知道 或许我不该走
Oh stop it he'll be fine.
别闹了 他会没事的
I guess.
应该吧
And he'll have you and Leonard
反正他还有你和莱纳德
right across the hall the whole time.
你们就住在对门
Oh damn wait you know maybe you shouldn't go...
糟糕 等等 或许你不该走
Got to go.
挂了啊
Morning.
早上好
I apologize for exceeding my allotted bathroom time.
我为占用超过分配好的如厕时间道歉
Are you feeling okay
你还好吗
Not really.
不好
Apparently grief can make one less regular.
显然悲伤会影响人如厕的规律性
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我也很难过
No I sat and I sat but to no avail.
我坐在马桶上等了又等 但徒劳无功
Oh the the more details the more sorry.
细节越多 我越难过
Well maybe this'll cheer you up.
或许这个能让你开心一点
I made your favorite oatmeal...
我做了你最喜欢的燕麦片
plain.
什么都没加
What's the occasion
今天是什么好日子啊
No occasion I just wanted to do something nice for you.
没什么 我只是想做点让你开心的事
You're so kind.
你人真好
You know I don't know how I ever got by without you.
真不知道认识你之前 我是怎么活过来的
That's sweet but you... you did just fine on your own.
你嘴真甜 但你之前一个人也活得好好的
Well I thought that too
我本来也以为是这样
but I've come to realize I am completely dependent on you.
但我逐渐意识到 我对你十分依赖
Sheldon you're you're being silly.
谢尔顿 说什么傻话
No to wake up every morning and know you're there
不 每天早上醒来 知道你在身边
is a great comfort to me.
我都感到很安心
Mmm tasteless.
寡淡无味
How do you do it
你手艺怎么那么巧
You know what you need to do is
你现在要做的就是
put this Air Force project behind you
忘掉这个空军项目
and just dive into something new.
把精力投入新的研究
Well there is our quantum cognition experiment.
倒是可以投入我们的量子认知试验
You and I could spend more time on that.
我和你可以多花点时间在那上面
Oh I don't know
我说不好
I mean let's say we succeed in proving
就算我们成功证明了
that our consciousness creates reality.
我们的意识创造现实
I mean what will we have really accomplished
那也算不上什么伟大成就
You know a loaf of bread's still three bucks.
一块面包还是卖三块钱啊
I'm confused.
我不懂了
You're always saying that you want to spend more time with me.
是你总说希望有更多时间和我相处
That is true I have said that.
对 我是这么说过
Well a lot it's very annoying.
你整天说 真的很烦
Has something changed
发生什么变化了吗
Um is there something that you're not telling me
你是不是有事瞒着我
I was offered a summer research fellowship at Princeton.
我得到了普林斯顿大学的夏季研究奖学金
Princeton
普林斯顿吗
A fine institution.
很不错的大学
The place where Albert Einstein taught.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦教过书的地方
And where Leonard got his PhD
莱纳德也是在那里拿到博士学位
so it may have gone downhill.
所以那学校可能没落了
Yeah that's the one.
对 就是那所
Well that's wonderful.
这是很棒的消息
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Well I I haven't accepted it yet.
我还没接受
I wanted to talk to you first.
我想先跟你商量一下
Wh What is there to talk about
有什么好商量的
You have to take it. It's important.
你必须接受 这很重要
So are you.
你也很重要
Thank you but I'll be fine.
谢谢 但我不会有事的
Are are you sure
你确定吗
Yes. I may have lost my guidance system and my girlfriend
是的 虽然我可能失去了导向系统和女友
but I still have a colon full of yesterday's meals
但我结肠里还有昨天吃的食物
to keep me company.
陪伴着我
Although thanks to your high fiber breakfast
不过 因为你做的高纤早餐
I'm sure that'll be leaving me too.
它们很快也要离我而去了
Really
真的吗
He doesn't put raisins or banana slices or anything in it
他都不往里面加葡萄干或香蕉片那些吗
I don't think plain oatmeal was the point of that story.
我觉得纯燕麦不是这件事的重点
I mean I like a little brown sugar...
我是喜欢加点红糖啦
Guys.
姐妹们
Sorry Sorry.
- 抱歉 - 不好意思
You're still gonna go right
你还是会去吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Sheldon's so vulnerable right now.
谢尔顿现在那么脆弱
Oh come on. Look if the roles were reversed
听着 如果你们角色调换
he'd be on the first train to New Jersey
他会马上坐第一班火车去新泽西
or the second train if there were teenagers on the first one.
如果第一班上有青少年的话 他会搭第二班
Well distance might be nice.
再说距离不见得是坏事啊
The last time a big project ended for Howie
上次华仔完成一个大型项目后
he wouldn't stop following me around.
我到哪儿他都要跟着
He even went with me to get a mammogram.
我去做乳腺X光检查他也要一起去
Well what's wrong with that
那有什么问题
No he wanted to get one with me
他想跟我一起做检查
like some kind of weird couple's massage.
跟某种诡异的情侣按摩似的
And yet you bore his child. Neato.
然而你还是给他生了孩子 厉害
You're excited about this opportunity right
你还是对这个机会感到兴奋的 对吧
Of course. I get to be part of the first team
当然了 我能成为第一组
to use radon markers to map the structures that...
使用氡标记来映射结构...
Okay a simple yes will do.
行了 说"是的"就够了
You have to go.
你一定要去
I know but what if Sheldon...
我知道 可如果谢尔顿...
Okay listen to me. Your relationship can handle
听我说 就算分隔两地一阵子
being long distance for a while.
你们俩的感情也不会受影响
It's not like you two are very physical.
你们俩本来"亲密"接触也不多
Hey you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
你又不知道我们关起门来都干了什么
A lot of lectures
总给你讲课吗
All right so you know.
看来你还真知道
I'm telling you if you don't go
相信我 如果你不去
you'll end up regretting it.
你会后悔一辈子
Wait up Oh great.
- 等等我 - 又来了
You left something at home.
你有东西忘记带了哦
A big hug Oh
人家的爱心大抱抱
I found it right next to these kisses.
还有人家的爱心小亲亲
It's too late for me.
我已经没救了
Save yourself.
你快逃吧
So are you excited to have your own place again
又要有自己的窝了 开心吗
I am but I'll miss you guys.
开心 不过我会想你们的
Ah we'll miss you too.
我们也会想你的
Wha... you could try saying that without smiling.
那... 你说这话时能把那抹窃笑抑制住吗
I'm trying. This is the best I can do.
我努力过了 实在是忍不住呀
What are you doing
你在干什么
What does it look like
你们看起来这像什么
I'm playing sad harmonica...
我在吹奏悲伤的口琴曲
in an apartment as empty as my heart.
在一间四壁空空犹如我心空空的公寓里
Why
发生什么事了
I got the blues.
人家忧郁了
My baby done left me.
我的宝贝要离我而去
Come on Sheldon.
拜托 谢尔顿
Amy's only gone for a few months.
艾米不过是去几个月而已
And now that I'm moving out your old room is empty
现在我搬走了 你的旧房间也空出来了
so you can stay there whenever you want.
你随时随地都可以回去住啊
Uh could I talk to you in the hall for a sec
能和你在过道上聊两句吗
Yeah sure.
可以呀
Sheldon you're being silly.
谢尔顿 你别犯傻了
Am I
我在犯傻吗
Yesterday I had an Air Force project
昨天我还在负责空军项目
a girlfriend who lived with me
有个同居的女友
and my good friend Raj right across the hall.
好朋友拉杰就住在我对门
Do you really care about that last one
你真的在意最后这一点吗
No but that list was sounding a little thin.
不在意 他是给我这单子凑数的
Instead of dwelling on the negative think about this.
别光想不好的事 换个角度看问题
Your girlfriend was given an amazing opportunity
你的女朋友得到了如此珍贵的机会
which gives you an opportunity
也让你可以借机向她
to show her that you're a loving and supportive boyfriend.
展现你是个能给她爱与支持的男友
So trick her.
所以要唬弄她
All right let me start again.
让我重新说一遍
Uh... you and Amy...
你和艾米
Can I get my stuff
我能先把东西拿出来吗
Sounds like it's gonna be a while.
听起来你们还得聊好长一段时间呢
I missed you.
人家好想你
Come here let's talk.
过来 我们聊聊
Ooh. Sounds serious.
听起来很严重
Have I been a bad boy
是我做错事了吗
Am I gonna get a spanking
你要打人家的小屁股了吗
'cause you know I... Just listen.
- 你知道我... - 安静 听我说
I don't know if you realize this
我不知道你有没有发现
but whenever you're between projects
但每次你手上没有项目时
you tend to get a little insecure.
你就变得没有安全感
Oh. A little clingy.
有点黏人
I know and I'm sorry.
我知道 人家错错啦
Oh oh oh okay stop.
好了好了 住手
Stop.
停下来
I love when you're affectionate
我喜欢你情深款款的时候
but this is not coming from a good place.
但你这不是正常的反应
Well excuse me
哎哟喂
but what did you do when you worked on that allergy drug
那你上次花了两年时间研发过敏药
for two years and the FDA shut down your project
最后研究却被药监局枪毙时呢
I signed us up for ballroom dance class.
我替咱俩报名了交际舞的课
Okay and what did you do
很好 还有你那一次
when they took you off the antifungal team
被踢出抗真菌团队的时候呢
I made us have a baby.
我逼着你让我怀孕了
So
所以结论是
Bring it in.
放马过来吧
And now the movie just got rated "R."
本电影刚刚被评为限制级
You going somewhere
你要去哪里吗
No but you are
不是 你要走
so I got you this as a present.
所以我送你这个作为礼物
Sheldon that isn't necessary.
谢尔顿 你不用这么做
No it is.
不 我需要
Leonard pointed out to me
莱纳德告诉我
that I'm not always a loving and supportive boyfriend
我并不是一个时常能给予你爱与支持的男朋友
so here's some quality luggage.
所以我给你买了高质量的行李箱
Thank you.
谢谢
The salesman said it could survive a plane crash so...
售货员说坠机这箱子都不会摔坏 所以...
Perhaps you should fly inside it.
也许你应该坐在箱子里面飞
Does this mean you're okay with me going
这是说你同意我离开吗
Well I'm not looking forward to it
我并不期待
but it is a wonderful opportunity
但这是千载难逢的机会
and you need to take it.
你必须接受
Besides Princeton is in New Jersey
而且普林斯顿在新泽西
so it's not like you're gonna want to stay.
所以我也不用怕你想落地生根
Uh I know it's not your birthday
我知道今天不是你的生日
but if you're interested...
但如果你有性趣...
I am. Okay.
- 我有 - 好
Oh and just to be clear
我得说清楚
I'm not being intimate with you in order to keep you from going.
我和你亲热并不是为了把你留下
I wasn't thinking that.
我没这样想
Well no it's just I'm just warning you you know
不 我只是警告你
if you find yourself 3 000 miles away
当你发现自己在五千公里之外
and craving a a hit of this you know...
渴望得到这诱人的身躯
...I can't Skype it to you.
我不能通过视频给你
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
All right then.
那好吧
Let's go to the bedroom remove our clothes
我们进卧室除去衣衫
fold them neatly...
叠得整整齐齐
...and engage in frenzied lovemaking.
再开始狂野性爱
What if we don't fold our clothes at all
如果我们不叠衣服呢
I d... or...
我...或者
what if we fold them
如果我们叠起来呢
Well here's your key back.
钥匙还给你们
Thank you.
谢谢
As soon as I have the place set up I'm gonna have you guys over.
我把家里布置好就请你们过去玩
Oh we would love that.
感谢邀请
I really can't thank you enough for taking me in.
你们收留我 我真是感激不尽
You know I was in a pretty low place in my life and...
我处在人生的低谷 还有...
Oh Amy you naughty vixen.
艾米 你这个顽皮的小妖精
Anyway uh as I was saying
总之 我刚说到
I was at a pretty low place in my life and uh
我处在人生的低谷中 还有
if it wasn't for friends like you...
如果没有你们这样的朋友
My goodness that form of stimulation
我的天 这种刺激方式
is highly efficient.
太高效了
I can't compete with that. Bye.
哥比不过他们 拜
Should we give them their privacy
我们应该给他们点隐私吗
I want to but I don't think I can.
我想 但我做不到
Whoopee Okay I'm good now.
- 爽 - 好了 听够了
Okay the car is waiting.
车在等我
Do you want to walk me downstairs
你要送我下楼吗
Of course.
当然
Here here let me.
让我来拿
I've been doing a little research on New Jersey
我对新泽西做了下调研
and I was delighted to learn
我很高兴地得知
that their chief agricultural product is sod.
他们的主要农产品是草皮
Is it Hmm yes.
- 是吗 - 没错
Yeah perhaps I've been harder on them than they deserve.
也许我以前对他们的态度太严厉了
Do you think it's possible
你觉得有没可能
you might enjoy being on your own for a little while
你会享受一段独处的时光呢
It's hard to say.
很难说
I've never really lived by myself.
我从来没真正一个人住过
What if I become strange and eccentric
如果我变得古怪又神经怎么办
I'll love you no matter what.
无论怎样我都爱你
Howard Hughes saved his urine in milk bottles.
比如霍华德·休斯把自己的尿存在牛奶瓶里
电影制片人 导演 企业家
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
真有这天 船到桥头自然直
And you'll text me when you arrive at the airport I will
- 你到机场后会发短信给我吗 - 会
And when you're at the gate.
到登机口也会吗
And if you see any actors from Game of Thrones in first class
如果你在头等舱看到《权力的游戏》里的演员呢
I don't know what they look like but sure.
我不知道他们的样子 不过我会的
And don't forget to Skype me when you arrive. I won't
- 到了后别忘跟我视频 - 好的
And every morning. Got it.
- 每天早上 - 明白
Now of course my 9 00 a.m. is your noon
当然 我这边9点 你那边已经是中午了
so let's avoid the whole "good morning "
咱们直接避免"早上好"
"good afternoon" minefield
"中午好"的误区
and let's just say "Hello."
直接说"你好"吧
Good thinking.
想得真周到
And just remember I am proud of you
记住 我为你感到骄傲
and I support you in all that you do.
你做什么我都支持你
Thank you. That means a lot.
谢谢你 意义重大
Oh and one last thing.
还有一件事
If you find yourself working with a male scientist
如果你在工作中碰到一位男性科学家
who's as smart as me as tall as me
他和我一样聪明 一样高大
and has hair like Thor
留着雷神索尔的发型
well then I want you to step away from the situation
我要你马上远离现场
and call me immediately.
立刻给我打电话
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片