Sheldon your food is getting cold.
谢尔顿 再不吃饭都要凉了
I'll eat later.
我晚点吃
Right now I'm suckling at
现在我在物理母亲的胸前
the informative bosom of mother physics.
尽情地允吸知识乳汁呢
It's hot when Sheldon talks dirty.
谢尔顿满口荤话时真性感
So I found this Web site
我发现一个网站
where you send them pictures
只要把自己照片传过去
they sculpt your head
他们就会雕刻出你的样子
and make an action figure out of you.
然后制作一个像你一样的模型人偶
How awesome is that
超牛逼的 对不对
Oh let me see.
我看看
Yeah you can pick your wardrobe.
服装任你选
You can even choose your accessories.
甚至连配饰都任你选
Leonard you can get a little asthma inhaler.
莱纳德 你还可以配一个哮喘吸入器
Oh this is neat.
这真是太妙了
Think about all the action figures we've bought over the years.
想想这些年我们买的模型人偶
It would be kind of cool to have ones that look like us.
能拥有像我们自己本人的人偶 还蛮酷的
Don't you think
你不觉得吗
Yeah if that's your idea of what's cool
是啊 如果你"酷"的定义是如此
you should get one.
那你真应该买一个
Yeah so I'm out.
好吧 我不买了
What do you think Sheldon
你觉得呢 谢尔顿
Want an action figure that looks just like you
想要一个像你一样的模型人偶吗
Would it come with kung fu grip
人偶的手有抓握的功能吗
No.
没有
Don't waste my time.
那别浪费我的时间
You get that these are personalize action figures.
你懂这是量身定做的独家模型人偶吧
Honey if you want one just get one.
亲爱的 如果你想要就买吧
You're still out right Yep.
-你还是不会买的 对吧 -对
第六季 第十四集
生活大爆炸
A hush falls over the crowd
场边群众一片肃静
as Cooper studies the board.
因为库珀在思考
He makes his move.
他行动了
He's dividing both sides by "I."
他用"I"除以两边
He's adding back the coefficient.
再加回系数
He has a value for "P."
得到了"P"的值
He's plugging that back in.
再将其导回去
He takes the derivative
他用导数
and he solves the equation.
解出了该等式
The crowd goes wild.
群众们疯狂了
Nobel Nobel
诺贝尔 诺贝尔
Cooper
库伯
Nobel.
诺贝尔
Kripke.
克莱皮克
Don't look at my board.
不许看我的板子
What's that
那是什么
That's a drawing of a really cool train.
一辆超酷的火车
Don't look at that either.
那个也不许看
What do you want
你来干嘛
I have some bad news.
我有个坏消息
You're working on a grant proposal for a new fusion reactor.
你在申请基金研究关于聚变反应堆
I'm working on a grant proposal for a new fusion reactor.
我也在申请基金研究关于聚变反应堆
The university is only allowed to submit one proposal.
而我们大学只允许提交一份申请书
So they asked you to pack up your things and ship out.
所以他们让你收拾东西走人啊
That's hard cheese Barry.
真是非常遗憾 巴里
You're one of the good ones.
你算是有能力的人之一了
No they're making us work together.
不 大学的意思是让我们一起合作
That's ridiculous.
真是太过分了
I am one of the great minds of our generation.
我可是我们这代伟大的思想家
I work on a level so rarified
我工作的层次尖端到
you couldn't even imagine it.
你无法想象
I said stop looking at my cool train
我警告过你 不许看我的火车
Kind of a strange place
把你和伯纳黛特的合照
to put a picture of you and Bernadette.
挂在这地方 有点奇怪啊
Well I wanted everybody to know I love my wife.
我想让大家知道我爱我老婆
And nobody to know I forgot to turn off the laser.
同时也不想被人知道 我忘了关激光机
They're here.
来了
Our action figures have arrived.
我们的模型人偶到了
This is the best $500 I've ever spent.
这是我这辈子花过最值的500块
$1 000 on action figures
1千块钱买俩人偶
How can you afford that
你们怎么可能买得起啊
Easy his family's loaded
简单 他家超有钱
and Bernadette has a great job.
伯纳黛特的工作超赚钱
My wife came with both fun bags and money bags.
怎样 我老婆有胸又有钱
Say hello to an exact scale model of me.
快来跟我的定制人偶打招呼吧
Oh I'm not dark chocolate.
人家的肤色不是黑巧克力色
I'm melt in your mouth caramel.
人家是化在嘴里的焦糖色啦
Oh man.
天啊
Look at my nose.
瞧我的鼻子
Maybe it's a shipping problem.
或许是送错货了
What Yeah.
-什么 -对啊
Maybe Wesley Snipes and Toucan Sam
或许韦斯利·斯奈普斯和大嘴鸟山姆
大嘴鸟山姆 果脆圈的代表卡通形象
韦斯利·斯奈普斯 美国黑人男星
just got action figures that look like you guys.
刚收到跟你们俩长得一模一样的模型人偶
This sucks.
难看死了
I can't believe I wasted all that money.
真不敢相信老子花了那么多钱
Aw and my girlfriend wouldn't let me get one.
可惜我女朋友不让我买啊
Look at my face.
快看我的表情
Do I look smug I feel smug.
是不是洋洋得意 我觉得是哦
I hate it when you make me sit through all the credits.
我恨你让我留下看完片尾的演职员名单
Well sometimes there's a secret ending
有时候电影会在片尾藏有彩蛋啊
like in The Avengers.
好比《复仇者联盟》
Yeah but I don't think that's going to happen
好吧 但我不觉得犹太大屠杀的纪录片
in a documentary about the Holocaust.
会在片尾有什么彩蛋啊
They could show bloopers.
可以播点穿帮镜头啊
Oh no.
不要啊
What is that
那是什么声音
That is Sheldon's
那是谢尔顿的
"I'm unhappy and about to destroy the planet" music.
"老子不爽 老子要毁了地球"之音
Come on let's just go to your place.
走吧 我们去你家
Well wait if he's unhappy shouldn't we talk to him
别走啊 他不开心 我们不该开导下他吗
"Shouldn't we talk to him "
"我们不该开导下他吗"
Have you learned nothing in six years
你这六年来毛都没学到吗
You doing okay sweetie
你还好吗 亲爱的
There is ominous music playing
这是不祥的背景音乐
and there is an afghan over my head.
我还像阿富汗人戴头巾
I don't know where you're from
我不知道你打哪儿来的
but where I'm from that means I'm not doing okay.
但在我老家那边 这代表我很不好
Want me to make you some tea
要不要我给你弄杯茶
Tea is for when I'm upset. I'm not upset.
茶是我不开心时喝的 我又没不开心
The university's forcing me to work with Kripke.
学校逼我得跟克莱皮克合作
I'm outraged.
我现在是气炸了
So cocoa
那是泡热可可吗
Yes cocoa.
废话 当然是可可
Do you have any idea what it's like to be paired
你们知道那种被迫跟某些
with someone who's so incredibly annoying
超惹人厌家伙共处的感觉吗
Oh teacher Me Me
老师 问我 我知道
See I did all this great work
我那些超棒的成果
and now he's just going to come along and ruin it.
现在要让他横插一脚 然后毁掉它
I am angrier than ever and filled with despair.
这是我这辈子最气最绝望的时刻了
What beverage do you make for that
这种时候该泡啥给你喝呢
Oh... no no no I know this.
等等 等等 我知道的
Hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks
热苹果汁加肉桂条吗
Yes hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks
废话 当然是热苹果汁加肉桂条啦
What the frig Cooper
你搞毛啊 库伯
We were supposed to meet in my office a half an hour ago.
我们不是约好半小时前我办公室见吗
And yet now you're in my office.
但现在是你上我办公室来了
Point Cooper.
库伯 得一分
Welcome to the Thunderdome Kripke.
欢迎来到竞技场啊 克莱皮克
We agreed to exchange copies of our work.
我们说好要交换各自的研究
Let me see yours.
让我看你的
Why don't you show me yours first.
你怎么不让我先看你的
You think I just fell off the turnip truck
你当我第一天出社会啊
We exchange at the same time.
我们同时交换
How do I know you're not going to take my ideas
我怎么知道你不会拿走我的杰作
and publish them as your own
然后以自己的名义发表呢
How do I know you're not going to do that with mine
那我怎么你不会对我用这招呢
Yeah because I'm not interested
因为我没兴趣让自己的名字
in getting published in Mad magazine.
出现在某本疯子杂志上
Zingers fly fast in the Thunderdome Barry.
竞技场里唇枪舌剑很猛烈 脑子要跟上
Are we going to do this or not
到底要不要互换啊
Thank you.
谢谢
So we read each other's work meet again tomorrow
我们看一遍对方的研究 明天再碰面吧
Fine.
Nice try. This is blank paper.
想蒙我啊 这是白纸
And I am sure it's still more valuable
我肯定那也比这里面的内容
than whatever's in here.
还来得有价值
Cough it up Cooper.
老实交出来 库伯
Very well.
好吧
If this one's blank too I'm going to be furious.
这里面要再是白纸 老子一定暴怒
Fine.
好啦
You
Always bet on black.
永远要信黑
有赌轮盘时 永远下注选黑色 以及信黑人的意思
Get that waste of money out of my face.
把那坑钱货从我面前移开
It's only a waste of money
这玩偶不坑啊
if we don't play with them.
我们不玩才被坑呢
He's right dawg.
他说的对 兄弟[黑人腔]
Please I'm working.
别闹了 我在干活
You know there is a way we can get action figures
其实还有一个方法 能弄到跟本人一样的
to look exactly like us.
模型人偶呢
Oh yeah How's that
是吗 说来听听
Two words 3 D printer.
两个词 3-D打印机
Wait maybe it's three words.
等等 可能算三个词
No hang on.
不 让我想想
Okay one word a letter and a number and...
好吧 一个词 一个字母 一个数字 以及
maybe a hyphen.
一个连字号吧
3 D printer.
3-D打印机
I have always wanted a 3 D printer.
我的确想要台3-D打印机很久了
Of course you have.
你当然想要啦
They're an engineer's dream.
那可是工程师的梦想
Anything you can design
只要你设计得出
a 3 D printer can make out of plastic.
那打印机就能用塑料做出实物
Yeah but they're so expensive.
是啊 可是那个超贵呢
Oh come on.
别这样嘛
You deserve one.
你值得拥有一台
You've worked hard to find a woman
你费了那么大的劲才找到一个
who makes a lot of money.
超会赚钱的老婆
Well the prices have been coming down.
那玩意价钱也降下来了
Oh true.
对啊
They're practically giving them away.
他们现在基本就是白送的了
You know in exchange for money.
只要你给够钱 他就送你
And we can make stuff we need for work with it.
我们可以用它做出工作需要的东西
Prototypes of my CAD/CAM designs
我计算机辅助设计与制造的技术原形
specialized tools...
特制的工具
Not to mention Malibu Koothrappali
还有马里布高富帅库萨帕里玩偶
and his totally bitchin' dream house.
以及他的超屌梦幻豪宅啦
We don't need Malibu Koothrappali's dream house.
我们才没必要做那豪宅呢
Really smart guy
是吗 聪明小伙
Where's he supposed to park his sweet little Corvette
那他新买的超帅跑车要停哪里啊
The monkey in my tobacco study has taken to smoking a pipe.
我烟草实验的猴子已经开始抽烟斗了
I'm supposed to remove his brain to examine
按理我应该这时取出他的脑子检验
but it's hard because now he reminds me of my uncle.
但我做不到 他这样子让我想起我叔叔
You've been awfully quiet tonight.
你今晚安静得出奇啊
Is everything okay
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
All right well how was work today
好吧 那今天工作如何了
Did you exchange your research with Kripke
你跟克莱皮克交换研究报告了吗
Yes.
交换了
Sheldon what's going on
谢尔顿 到底怎么啦
I read his research and...
我读了他的研究...
it's leaps and bounds ahead of mine.
他的成果超过我好几百条街
Which means the mommy of the smartest physicist
这也意味着 学校里第一聪明的物理学家
at the university is not my mommy as I had thought.
原来不是我的妈的儿子
It's his mommy.
而是他妈的儿子
Sheldon I wish there was something I could do
谢尔顿 真希望能为你做点什么
to make you feel better.
让你开心点的事情
May I offer you a consoling hug
我能给你个安慰拥抱吗
What do we have to lose
我都没东西能损失了 当然行
How's that
感觉如何
I feel like I'm being strangled by a boa constrictor.
感觉像是被大蟒蛇勒住了
Why'd you stop
谁让你松手的
Come on Sheldon We're going to be late
谢尔顿 快点 要迟到了
I can't go in today. I'm sick.
我今天去不了 我生病了
You're not sick.
你才没生病
You just don't want to face Kripke.
你只是不想面对克莱皮克
No look.
是真的 你看
128.
128华氏度[约53.3摄氏度]
See
你看吧
What did you do put this in your tea
你把这玩意浸茶里了吗
Oh dear.
不是吧
Now I'm not even smarter than you.
现在我笨得连你都蒙不了了
Sheldon Kripke's not smarter than you.
谢尔顿 你不是比克莱皮克笨啦
You just got stuck on a wrong path.
你只是思路错了
Happened to Einstein.
爱因斯坦也这样过啊
He got stuck on the unified field theory for decades.
他被统一场论困扰了好几十年
Oh don't play the Einstein card.
别跟我说什么爱因斯坦
His great breakthroughs happened when no one knew anything.
他成功的前提是 当时的所有人毛都不懂
So everything was a great breakthrough.
所以发现什么都能算是大突破
Sheldon Lee Cooper
谢尔顿·李·库珀
I do not have time for this nonsense.
我没时间听你胡扯
Now go put your clothes on get in the car
现在赶紧给我穿衣服 上车
and lets go to work.
跟我上班去
All right geez.
别激动啊 仁兄
What a grouch.
瞧你这小爆脾气
How did I do that
我是怎么做到的
I got to remember how I did that.
我得记住刚才是怎么做到的
Do you realize by owning a 3 D printer
你有没有意识到 拥有这台3-D打印机
we are reclaiming the manufacturing process
我们就能夺回生产过程
and taking jobs back from sweatshops in China
并抢回中国血汗工厂工人的工作
I think this thing was made in China.
这玩意本身就是中国制造的
Eh what can you do
那我们也没办法了
Ooh I I think it's done.
完成了
It worked
成功了
We printed a whistle.
我们造了个哨子
Amazing.
酷毙了
You realize these things go for 25 cents a pop
你知道这东西在派对用品店里
at a party store.
一个卖25美分吧
And we made it in only three hours.
而且仅用三小时就做好了
Sounds just like store bought.
声音和店里卖的一模一样
Okay give me a superhero pose
你摆个超级英雄的姿势
and I will scan you into the computer
我把你扫描到电脑
for your action figure.
好做出你的模型人偶
Oh I wish I was in better shape.
要是我身材好点就好了
Stop holding your stomach in.
别收腹了
I'll give you a six pack with the computer.
我会用电脑给你安上六块诱人腹肌
Oh okay great.
好的 太好了
Now I can look like Val Kilmer as Batman
我能有瓦尔·基尔默在《蝙蝠侠》中的身材
蝙蝠侠扮演者
instead of Val Kilmer as he looks today.
而不用是他现在这身材
All right you can suck it in a little bit.
你还是稍微收一下腹吧
Cooper we have a problem.
库珀 我们得聊聊
Your work is really not
你的研究可真是没
at a level I expected it to be.
达到我原以为的水准啊
I know.
我知道
Go ahead mock me.
尽情嘲笑我吧
Just use small words so I understand.
用点简单的词 免得我听不懂
Don't play dumb with me.
别跟我装傻
We both know what your problem is.
你我都知道你的问题在哪里
We do
是吗
You have a girlfriend.
你有个女朋友
So
所以呢
So my work would suffer too
换我的话 专业水平也会降低
if I was getting laid all the time.
谁叫你每天巫山云雨乐不思蜀呢
Yes.
没错
That is the reason.
就是因为这个
My work is suffering because of...
我的专业水准降低 就是因为
all the laid I'm getting.
巫山云雨乐不思蜀
You lucky bastard.
你这个走运的混蛋
What can I say you know
我能说什么呢
She enjoys my genitals.
她很享受我的生殖器
I am giving them to her on a nightly basis.
我每天晚上都让她欲仙欲死
Okay stop bragging.
少显摆了
You had some brilliant insights in here
你有一些很棒的见解
but if we're gonna make this work
但如果我们要成功的话
you need to buckle down and focus.
你得集中注意力 多加努力才行
I'll do what I can.
我会尽力而为的
But it's not going to be easy
但这并非易事
because when I'm with Amy
因为我和艾米在一起时
and our bathing suit areas mush together...
我们的关键部位磨磨蹭蹭...
is it boy howdy is it magic.
真是让人无法自拔啊
Oh good you're home.
真好 你回来了
Got a little surprise for you.
我给你准备了小惊喜
What
是什么
Say hello to my little friend.
和我这位小朋友打个招呼吧
Oh my God.
我的天啊
That's so cute.
真是太可爱了
I didn't think there could be a smaller version of you.
我真没想到还能有更小版的你啊
I know right
是吧是吧
And thanks to photographs
多亏有照片
and some little 3 D modeling
还有3D塑造工艺
here comes the bride.
新娘驾到咯
Oh Howie I love these.
华仔 我好喜欢啊
I thought you might.
我就知道你会的
Were they expensive
这东西贵吗
Didn't cost a thing. I made them myself.
一分钱没花 我自己做的
How Koothrappali and I
-怎么做的 -库萨帕里和我
bought a used 3 D printer for $5 000.
花五千块买了个二手3-D打印机
$5 000 for a couple of dolls
五千块买了几个娃娃
Are you out of your mind
你吃错药了吗
Not just a couple of dolls.
这可不是几个娃娃
For as many dolls as we want.
我们想要多少 就能做多少
And whistles.
还能做哨子呢
At any point did it dawn on you to talk to me
你这样花钱如流水的时候
about spending this kind of money
有想过要跟我通报一声吗
It's kind of dawning on me now.
现在想到了
I don't believe you
简直难以置信
Howie we can't afford to waste money on junk like this.
华仔 我们没钱买这样的垃圾
What are you talking about
你说什么呢
We make plenty of money.
我们挣了那么多的钱
I make plenty of money
我挣了很多钱
You make peanuts
你赚得塞牙缝都不够
Yes but we're married now.
是的 但现在我们是夫妻了
That means when you get sick
这意味着 你生病时
I take care of you.
我会照顾你
And when you make a bunch of money
你挣很多钱时
I get to buy stuff.
我可以买东西
Sorry if you don't like it
你不喜欢也没办法
but that's how love works.
爱情就是这样
No here's how love works.
不 爱情是这样
You're gonna return the machine
要么你退回机器
or you can print out a working set of lady parts
要么你就打印出一套女性私密部位
and sleep with those.
跟那"睡"去吧
Oh my God Are you actually thinking about it
我的天 你居然还真想啊
All right I don't understand.
好吧 我不太明白
Why didn't you just tell Kripke the truth
你为什么不跟克莱皮克说实话
Because the truth made me look bad
说实话会让我很没面子
whereas a ridiculous bald faced lie makes me look good.
相反 荒谬又无耻的谎言令我面上有光
Anyway if Kripke asks
总之 如果克莱皮克问起
tell him my coitus with Amy is frequent
跟他说 我与艾米的行房是频繁的
intense and whimsically inventive.
激烈的 创造力十足的
Is my coitus whimsically inventive
我行房时有创造力十足吗
That is what I write on the bathroom walls.
我在公共厕所的墙上就是这样写的
"For a whimsically inventive time
要寻找创造力十足的一夜激情
call Leonard Hofstadter."
请致电莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
I know you're joking but I'd be okay with that.
我知道你在开玩笑 不过我不介意啦
Sheldon can I ask you a question Of course.
-谢尔顿 问你个问题好吗 -请便
You ever going to sleep with Amy
你会跟艾米上床吗
That's awfully personal.
这是相当私人的问题
We don't ask Sheldon things like that.
我们不问谢尔顿这样的问题
Maybe you don't I do.
也许你不能问 我能
What's the deal
到底怎么回事
Well word around the university
现在大学里风传
is I'm giving her sex organs a proper jostling.
我给予了她的性器官到位的撞击
All right come on be serious.
得了 说真的
Look you guys have been going out a long time.
你们已经交往很长时间了
She would clearly like
很明显她希望
to have a physical relationship with you
与你发生性爱关系
so what are you doing
你到底在干嘛
All right we're down the rabbit hole.
好吧 废话说完了
What are you doing
你到底在干嘛
Well first of all I'm quite fond of Amy.
首先 我相当喜欢艾米
Then what's the problem
那有什么问题
Penny...
佩妮
all my life I have been uncomfortable
我这辈子 其他人觉得
with the sort of physical contact
轻而易举的身体接触
that comes easily to others
我都觉得不自在
hand shaking hugging
握手 拥抱
prostate exams.
前列腺检查
But I'm working on it you know
但我在努力改变 知道吗
Just recently I had to put VapoRub on Amy's chest.
最近 我还给艾米的胸口擦了感冒止咳膏呢
A year ago that would have been unthinkable.
一年前 这是无法想像的事
Now you know how I feel when I have to put it on you.
现在你明白了 我被迫给你擦时是什么滋味
Okay. Hang on.
好了 等等
Are you saying someday you and Amy might...
你是说有一天 你与艾米
actually get physical
会有亲密接触吗
It's a possibility.
有这个可能性
Oh my God
我的天
Sheldon I know this wasn't easy for you
谢尔顿 我知道对你来说不容易
and I'm really glad we could have this conversation.
我真的很高兴你愿意聊这个话题
Oh yeah.
别客气
Are you sure you want to do this
你确定要这样做吗
Give up your half of the 3 D printer
放弃3-D打印机的一半所有权
Yes.
是的
And can you please make that out to Bernadette
麻烦你写上伯纳黛特的名字
I was taken off the joint account
我从联名账户中除名了
until I learn the value of money.
等我了解金钱的价值后才能回归
Wow that's harsh.
太残忍了
Tell me about it.
还用说吗
Aren't you gonna eat lunch
你不吃午餐吗
Nah I blew my food allowance on Pokemon cards.
我的饭钱都花在口袋妖怪卡上了
Well the equation balances
等式两端相等
but it's certainly not elegant.
但是算法不够简洁
Whatever. You get any last night
无所谓 昨晚你又爽了吧
Yes.
是的
Gave it to her good huh
给了她猛烈地一发咩
No I gave it to her well.
不 是给了她升天的一发
Now over here I was thinking
好了 这里 我在想
the turbulence could be reduced if we just put...
湍流可以减少 只要我们...
Yeah yeah yeah.
随便啦
Was she naked or was she wearing lingerie
她是一丝不挂 还是穿着内衣半遮半掩
I didn't notice.
我没注意
How could you not notice
你怎么会没注意
I was too busy
我忙于
squishing all the desirable parts of her body.
挤压她身体的所有欲望部位
Ah you're killing me Cooper
我听得好嗨啊 库珀
Can we get back to work
可以继续谈工作吗
Sure sure sure.
当然 当然
You guys ever use any toys
你们有用过玩具吗[性用具]
Toys
玩具
I do have a model rocket next to my bed.
我床边放着一个火箭模型
A rocket You're a freak
火箭 你个死变态
I love it
太合我胃口了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片