佩妮请伦纳德帮她签收新运到的家具,当伦纳德和谢尔顿将家具搬到佩妮公寓后,谢尔顿看到佩妮的房间杂乱不堪,十分不爽,便趁夜晚佩妮睡觉时用备用钥匙闯入佩妮家连夜给佩妮整理房间。佩妮发现后觉得自己被侵犯,便表示不再跟他们来往,谢尔顿的道歉反而雪上加霜。最后还是伦纳德亲自道歉才解决了这一问题。

Here we go. pad thai no peanuts.
给 泰国炒面 不加花生
But does it have peanut oil
里面有花生油吗
I'm not sure.
我不太清楚
Everyone keep an eye on howard in case he starts to swell up.
大家都盯着点霍华德以防他肿起来
Since it's not bee season you can have my epinephrine.
既然现在没蜜蜂出没 你可以用我的肾上腺素
are there any chopsticks. no need. this is thai food.
-有筷子吗 -不需要 这是泰国菜
Here we go.
开始了
Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the 19th century.
泰国在19世纪后半期才有叉子
Interestingly they don't put the fork in their mouth
有趣的是他们不直接把叉子放在嘴里
They use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth.
而是用叉子来把食物放在勺子里然后用勺子放到嘴里
Ask him for a napkin. I dare you.
跟他要个餐巾 我量你也不敢
I'll get it.
我去开
Do I look puffy I feel puffy.
我脸肿了吗 我觉得我脸肿了
hey leonard. oh hi penny.
-嘿 里奥纳德 -嘿 潘妮
am I interrupting no.
-我有打扰吗 -没有
you're not swelling howard.
霍华德 你没肿
Look at my fingers. they're like vienna sausages.
看看我的手指 他们看起来象维也纳香肠
sounds like you have company. they're not going anywhere.
-听起来你好象有客人 -他们总在
So you're coming home from work. that's great. how was work
你下班了 太好了 工作怎么样
You know it's a cheesecake factory.
那是卖芝士蛋糕的
People order cheesecake and I bring it to them.
客人点芝士蛋糕 我给他们端过去
So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system.
这和碳水化合物传送系统有点象
Yeah. call it whatever you want I get minimum wage.
是 随便你怎么叫 反正拿的工资最低
I was wondering if you could help me out with something.
我想问一下你能不能帮我点忙...
yes.
好的
Great. I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow
好的 明天会有人给我送家具
and I may not be here so...
我可能不在 所以...
Hello.
好啊
i'm sorry haven't you ever been told
-什么 -有没有人用优美的俄语跟你说过
How beautiful you are in flawless russian
你是多么的漂亮吗
No I haven't.
没有
Get used to it.
你会习惯的
Yeah. I probably won't.
我可能不会
hey sheldon. hi.
-嘿 谢尔顿 -嘿
Hey raj.
嘿 拉杰
Still not talking to me huh
还是不跟我说话
Don't take it personally it's his pathology.
他不是故意和你过不去 这是他的老毛病了
He can't talk to women.
他不能跟女人说话
He can't talk to atractive woman or in your case
他不能跟漂亮女人说话
A cheesecake scented goddess.
或者就是象你这样有迷人芝士蛋糕味的女神
So there's gonna be some furniture delivered
明天会有人来送家具?
Yeah. If it gets here and I'm not here could you sign
是的 如果送来的时候我不在
And have them put it in my apartment
你能帮我签收一下然后放到我房间吗
No problem.
没问题
Great. here's my spare key. thank you.
太好了 这是备用钥匙 谢谢
Penny wait.
潘妮 等等
If you don't have any other plans do you want to join us
如果你没什么安排的话
For thai food and a superman movie marathon
你想一起吃点泰国菜看个超人电影马拉松吗
A marathon how many superman movies are there
马拉松? 到底有多少部超人电影啊
You're kidding right
你是开玩笑的 对不对
I do like the one where lois lane falls from the helicopter
我比较喜欢露易丝·莱恩从飞机上掉下来
And superman swooshes down and catches her. which one was that
超人俯冲下去接住她的那部 那是第几部
One.
第一部
You realize that scene was rife with scientific inaccuracy.
你知道那个场景完全不符合科学吧
Yes I know men can't fly.
是的 我知道 人不能飞
No. let's assume that they can.
不 不 假设人能飞
Lois lane is falling
露易丝·莱恩从高空往下掉
Accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second.
以每秒32英尺的初速度做自由落体加速
Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel.
超人俯冲下来用两个钢筋一样的手臂想要接住她
Miss lane who is now traveling At approximately 120 miles an hour
此时莱恩小姐在以每小时120公里的速度往下掉
Hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.
碰到钢筋手臂 立马被劈成三半
Unless superman matches her speed and decelerates.
但是如果超人也达到那个速度然后减速
In what space sir she's two feet above the ground.
还有时间吗 先生 她离地面两尺高
Frankly if he really loved her he'd let her hit the pavement.
如果他真的爱她的话 他应该让她掉在马路上
It'd be a more merciful death.
那还比较仁慈
Excuse me your entire argument is predicated on the assumption
你的全部论证都是建立在
That superman's flight is a feat of strength.
超人的飞行有惊人的冲击力的基础上
Are you listening to yourself it is well established
听到你自己说的了么
That his flight is a feat of strength.
很明显他的飞行有无限的冲击力
It is an extension of his ability to leap tall buildings
这是他能跃过大厦的能力的延伸
An ability he derives from exposure to earth's yellow sun.
也是吸收来自太阳的能力
And how does he fly at night
那他晚上怎么也能飞
A combination of the moon's solar reflection
月亮反射的太阳光
And the energy storage capacity of kryptonian skin cells.
结合氪星球皮肤细胞储存的能量
I'm just gonna go wash up.
我去洗澡了
I have 2 600 comic books in there. I challenge you
我有2600本漫画 我打赌
To find a single reference to kryptonian skin cells.
你找不到任何有关氪星球皮肤细胞的线索
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
We're locked out.
我们被锁在外面了
Also the pretty girl left.
还有 那个美女走了
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第1季 第2集
ok.Her apartment's on the fourth floor but the elevator's broken so...
她的公寓在四楼但是电梯坏了所以你得...
You're just gonna be done okay. cool. thanks
你就那么走了? 好的 谢谢
We'll just bring it up ourselves.
那我们就自己搬上去
I hardly think so.
我非常不同意
Why not
为什么
Well we don't have a dolly
我们没有手推车
Or lifting belts or any measurable upper body strength.
也没有吊装带或者胸大肌
We don't need strength we're physicists.
我们不需要力气 我们是物理学家
We are the intellectual descendants of archimedes.
我们是阿基米德的传人
Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the earth.
给我一个支点 我可以撬动地球
It's just a matter of... I don't have this.
只需要... 我弄不动 我弄不动
Archimedes would be so proud.
阿基米德肯定非常自豪
Do you have any ideas
你有什么主意吗
Yes but they all involve a green lantern and a power ring.
是的 但都需要绿灯侠和魔戒
Easy... easy.
-慢点 -慢点
Ok.
好的
Now we've got an inclined plane. the force required to lift
现在有了个斜面
Is reduced by the sine of the angle of the stairs
拉力由于楼梯的正弦角而减少了...
Call it 30 degrees so about half.
角度大约是30度 那就减少了差不多一半
Exactly half.
正好一半
Exactly half.
正好一半
Let's push.
推吧
See it's moving this is easy.
看 动了 很简单
It's all in the math.
数学里都证明了
what's your formula for the corner what
-转角的公式是什么 -什么
Okay no problem.
好的 没问题
Just come up here help me pull and turn.
上来 帮我拉上来然后拐弯
Ah gravity thou art a heartless bitch.
重力 太没良心了
You do understand that our efforts here will in no way increase the odds
你知道我们花这么大的力气
Of you having sexual congress with this woman.
一点也不会增加你和这个女人性交的几率
Men do things for women without expecting sex.
男人为女人做事不是为了做爱
Those would be men who just had sex.
那是刚做完爱的男人
I'm doing this to be a good neighbor.
我这么做是为了做个好邻居
In any case there's no way it could lower the odds.
再说也不会减少几率
Almost there.
快到了
Almost there.
快到了
almost there. no we're not.
-快到了 -没 还没有
i'm sorry. no we're not
没 还没有 没 还没有
Watch your fingers.
小心你的手指
Oh god my fingers
天 我的手指
you okay no her...
-你还好吗 -不好 她...
Great caesar's ghost look at this place.
见鬼了 看看这个地方
So penny's a little messy.
潘妮这也就是有一点点乱
A little messy
一点点乱?
The mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy.
曼德尔布罗特集合才叫一点点乱
This is chaos.
这完全是一塌糊涂
Excuse me.
问一下
Explain to me an organizational system
跟我解释下托盘餐具放在沙发上
Where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid.
这算哪门子组织系统
I'm just inferring this is a couch
我刚才有提到过这是沙发
Because the evidence suggests the coffee table
因为证据表明咖啡桌上
Is having a tiny garage sale.
正在举办小型二手货贩卖
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has
你有没有想过并不是世界上所有的人
The compulsive need to sort organize and label
都有那种强迫症
The entire world around them
要把身边的东西都按顺序排好贴上标签?
No.
没有
Well they don't.
他们不是那样的
Hard as it may be for you to believe
你可能不太相信
Most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber Content.
大多数人不会把早餐麦片按纤维含量的顺序排列
Excuse me but I think we've both found that helpful at times.
但是我相信我们都觉察到那有时候很管用
come on we should go. hang on.
-快点 该走了 -等等
what are you doing i'm straightening up.
-你在干吗 -我在整理
This is not your home.
谢尔顿 这不是你的家
This is not anyone's home. this is a swirling vortex of entropy.
这谁的家都不是 这是一团乱熵(熵越大 系统越无序)
When the transvestite lived here you didn't care how he kept the place.
当那个异性装扮癖者住在这的时候你可没关心他怎么布置的这个地方
Because it was immaculate.
那是因为太完美无暇了
I mean you opened that man's closet
你打开那个男人的衣柜
It was left to right evening gowns
从左到右依次是晚礼服
Cocktail dresses then his police uniforms.
燕尾服然后是他的警察制服
What were you doing in his closet
你开他的衣柜干吗
I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
我帮他拉电缆装网络摄象头
Hey guys. Hey penny
-好啊 两位 -好啊 潘妮
This just arrived we just brought this up... just now.
家具到了 我们刚运上来 刚刚
Great. was it hard getting it up the stairs
太好了 运上来费劲吗
no. "no"
-不费劲 -不费劲?
No.
一点都不费劲
No.
一点都不
Well we'll get out of your hair.
那我们不打扰你了
Okay great. thank you again.
好的 再次感谢
penny
潘妮
I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this.
我想让你知道你不需要这样生活
I'm here for you.
我愿意为你效劳
What's he talking about
他在说什么
it's a joke. i don't get it.
-是个笑话 -我没听懂
Yeah he didn't tell it right.
对 是他说的不好
sheldon
谢尔顿
sheldon
谢尔顿
hello
有人吗
sheldon
谢尔顿
Penny's sleeping.
潘妮在睡觉
Are you insane
你疯了吗
You can't just break into a woman's apartment
你不能在半夜
In the middle of the night and clean.
闯进一个女人的公寓 打扫
I had no choice. I couldn't sleep knowing
我别无选择 我睡不着
That just outside my bedroom was our living room
想到在我卧室外面是我们的客厅
And just outside our living room was that hallway
在我们客厅外面是走廊
And immediately adjacent to the hallway was... this.
和走廊这边就是...这个样子
Do you realize that if penny wakes up
你有没有意识到如果潘妮醒过来
There is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.
我们根本无法合理的解释为什么在这
I just gave you a reasonable explanation.
我刚给了个你合理的解释
No no you gave me an explanation.
没 没 你只是给了个解释
Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.
它的合理性要由你的陪审团来决定
Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.
搞笑 我哪来的陪审团
We have to get out of here.
我们得赶快离开这
You might want to speak in a lower register.
你应该用低音区说话
What
什么
Evolution has made women sensitive
进化使得女人在睡觉的时候
To high pitched noises while they sleep
对高音区的噪音非常敏感
So that they'll be roused by a crying baby.
所以她们才能在婴儿哭的时候醒来
If you want to avoid waking her
如果你不想吵醒她
Speak in a lower register.
就用低音区说话
That's ridiculous
那太荒谬了
No.
不对
"that's ridiculous."
那太荒谬了
Fine.
好吧
I accept your premise. now please let's go.
我接受你的理论 我们快走吧
I'm not leaving until I'm done.
不弄好我是不会走的
If you have time to lean you have time to clean.
你有靠在那的时间不如打扫
Oh what the hell.
随便吧
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
I have to say I slept splendidly.
我必须要说我睡的非常香甜
Granted not long but just deeply and well.
虽然时间不长但是睡眠质量很好
I'm not surprised.
我一点也不感到奇怪
A well known folk cure for insomnia
失眠的灵丹妙药就是
Is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.
闯到邻居家里打扫
Sarcasm
讽刺?
You think
你觉得是吗
Granted my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox
就算是吧 我的方法可能有点唐突
But I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement
但是我认为这能很好的提高潘妮的生活质量
to penny's quality of life you've convinced me.
你说的对
Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
也许今晚我们应该偷溜进去把她的地毯洗了
you don't think that crosses a line yes.
-你不认为那太过分了吗 -是
For god's sake
天啊
Do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth
哪次我开口说话都得举个讽刺的牌子吗
You have a sarcasm sign
你有讽刺的牌子?
No I do not have a sarcasm sign.
不 我没有讽刺的牌子
Do you want some cereal I feel so good today
你想来点麦片吗 我觉得我今天情绪高涨
I'm gonna choose from the low fiber end of the shelf.
我今天要选架子尾的低纤维
Hello honey puffs.
好啊 honey puffs
Son of a bitch
妈的
Penny's up.
潘妮起来了
You sick geeky bastards
你们这些怪物混蛋
How did she know it was us
她怎么知道是我们干的?
I may have left a suggested organizational schematic
我可能不小心留下了
For her bedroom closet.
如何整理卧室衣柜的建议图解
leonard
里奥纳德
God this is gonna be bad.
天那 这下要糟了
Good bye honey puffs. hello big bran.
再见 honey puffs 好啊 big bran
You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping
昨晚在我睡觉的时候你们溜进我的公寓了?
Yes but only to clean.
是的 只是为了打扫
Really more to organize. you're not actually dirty per se.
准确的说是整理 你那里其实不太脏
Give me back my key.
把钥匙还给我
I'm very very sorry.
我非常抱歉
Do you understand how creepy this is
你知道这有多么的恐怖吗
Oh yes we discussed it at length last night.
是的 我们昨晚讨论了好久
In my apartment while I was sleeping
在我的房间 在我睡觉的时候
And snoring. and that's probably just a sinus infection.
还有打呼 可能是有点鼻窦感染
But it could be sleep apnea.
但也有可能是睡眠呼吸暂停综合症
You might want to see an otolaryngologist.
你可能需要看一下耳鼻喉科医师
A throat doctor.
喉科医生
And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses
哪种医生能把鞋从屁股上取下来
Depending on the depth
那要取决于深度
That's either a... proctologist
要么是...直肠科医师
Or a general surgeon.
要么是外科医生
sacasm
讽刺
god
天啊
penny I think what you're feeling
潘妮 我认为你现在的感觉非常正常
Is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later
也许等你没这么感觉...
When you're feeling a little less... for lack of a better word violated
因为没别的词了 被侵犯
Maybe we can talk about this some more.
我们可以好好谈一下
stay away from me. sure that's another way to go.
-离我远点 -好的 那是另一个办法
Penny penny hold on
潘妮 潘妮 等等
Just to clarify
先声明
Because there will be a discussion when you leave
因为你走后我们肯定会讨论
Is your objection solely to our presence
你是只对我们在你睡觉的时候
In the apartment while you were sleeping
进入你的房间反感呢
Or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm.
还是你对我们强加的整理体系也感到反感?
Well that was a little non responsive.
那可真有点呆若木鸡啊
You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize.
你现在马上把自己送过去道歉
What's funny
有什么好笑的
That wasn't sarcasm
那不是讽刺吗
No
不是
Boy you are all over the place this morning.
天啊 你今天真是一塌糊涂
I have a master's and two ph.d.s I should not have to do this.
我有一个硕士两个博士 我不应该做这个
What
干吗
I am truly sorry for what happened last night.
我为昨晚的事感到非常抱歉
I take full responsibility.
责任全在我
And I hope that it won't color your opinion of leonard
我希望这不会影响你对里奥纳德的看法
Who is not only a wonderful guy but also I hear
他不仅是个非常好的人而且我还听说
A gentle and thorough lover.
是个非常完美的情人
I did what I could.
我能做的都做了
Hey raj.
嘿 拉杰
Hey listen.
I don't know if you heard about what happened last night.
我不知道你听说昨晚里奥纳德和谢尔顿干的事了没有
But I'm really upset about it.
但是我感到非常气愤
I mean they just... they let themselves into my place
他们不请自入的进了我的房间
And then they cleaned it. can you even believe that
然后他们把房子打扫了一遍 你相信吗
How weird is that
太诡异了
She's standing very close to me.
她离我好近
Oh my she does smell good.
她闻起来真香
What is that vanilla
是什么 香草味的吗
You know where I come from
在我们那
If someone comes into your house at night you shoot. okay
如果有人晚上闯入你的家 你可以开枪 知道吗
And you don't shoot to wound.
不仅仅是打伤
I mean all right my sister shot her husband
我妹妹对她老公开了次枪
But it was an accident they were drunk.
但是那是次意外 他们都喝醉了
Wait what was I saying
我在说什么来着
She's so chatty.
她可真罗嗦啊
maybe my parents are right. Maybe I'd be better off with an indian girl.
也许我父母是对的 我应该找个印度女孩
We'd have the same cultural background
我们有相同的文化背景
And my wife could sing to my children the same lullabies my mother sang
我老婆就可以给我孩子唱
To me.
我妈妈经常给我唱的那首摇篮曲
It's obvious that they meant well but...
虽然他们是好意 但是我...
I'm having a really rough time. like i said I broke up with my boyfriend
我现在过的很不好 我说过我和我男朋友分手了
And...
我有点乱了阵脚
i mean Just because most of the men I've known in my life happen to be jerks
虽然我认识的大部分男人都是混蛋
Doesn't mean I should just assume leonard and sheldon are.
并不意味着里奥纳德和谢尔顿也是
Right
是吧
She asked me a question. I should probably nod.
她问了我个问题 我或许应该点头
That's exactly what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Thank you for listening. you're a doll.
谢谢你的倾听 你太可爱了
Turn your pelvis.
转动胯部
Grab a napkin homie. you just got served.
拿张餐巾吧 兄弟 你刚被伺候了
It's fine.you win.
算了 你赢了
What's his problem
他怎么了
His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him.
他的假想女朋友和他分手了
Been there.
经历过
Hello. Sorry I'm late
抱歉我现在才来
But I was in the hallway chatting up penny.
但是我在走廊里和潘妮聊天来着
Really you rajesh koothrappali spoke to penny
真的假的 你拉杰·库萨帕里和潘妮说话了?
Actually I was less the chatter than the chat ee.
实际上我说的比哑巴还少
What did she say is she still mad at me
她说什么了 她还生我的气吗
Well she was upset at first
刚开始她是很生气
But probably because her sister shot somebody.
可能是因为她姐姐用枪射了某个人
But then there was something about you
然后好象说了点关于你的事
And then she hugged me.
然后她抱了下我
She hugged you how'd she hug you
她抱你了? 她怎么抱你的?
Is that her perfume I smell
那个香水是她身上的吗
Intoxicating isn't it
非常醉人 是不是
Hi.
好啊
What's going on
你在干吗
Here's the thing.
是这样的
"penny just as oppenheimer came to regret his contributions
潘妮 就象奥本海默
"to the first atomic bomb
后悔发明了原子弹一样
"so too I regret my participation in what was
我也后悔了我的加入
"at the very least an error in judgment.
至少是次错误的判断
"the hallmark of the great human experiment
一个伟大的实验的标志就是
"is the willingness to recognize one's mistakes.
敢于承认自己犯下的错误
"some mistakes such as madam curie's discovery of radium
有些错误 象居里夫人发现了镭
"turned out to have great scientific potential
后来被证明有很大的科学研究价值
"even though she would later die a slow
尽管她后来死于
Painful death "from radiation poisoning.
漫长而痛苦的放射线危害
Another example from the field of ebola research..."
还有另一个例子 埃博拉研究...
Leonard we're okay.
里奥纳德 我们之间没事了
six two inch dowels. check.
-六个两寸的木钉 -有
one package phillips head screws. check.
-一盒十字螺丝钉 -有
You guys seriously I grew up on a farm okay
各位 我是在农场长大的
I rebuilt a tractor engine when I was like 12.
我12岁的时候自己装起来了个拖拉机发动机
I think I can put together a cheap swedish media center.
我想我能装个廉价的瑞典电视柜
No please. we insist. it's the least we can do considering.
还是我们来 这是我们唯一能做的 鉴于...
Considering what
鉴于什么
How great this place looks
这个地方看起来有多么漂亮?
oh boy. I was afraid of this. what
-我就担心这个 -怎么了
These instructions are a pictographic representation
这些说明书用都是些图解
Of the least imaginative way to assemble these components.
用最没有想象力的方式组合的这些零件
This right here is why sweden has no space program.
这就是为什么瑞典没有太空项目
Well it looked pretty good in the store.
在店里看起来挺漂亮的
It is an inefficient design. for example she has a flat screen tv
这个设计非常不合理 假设她有个平板电视
Which means all the space behind it is wasted.
那就意味着这后面的空间都浪费了
we could put her stereo back there. and control it how
-我们可以把音响放这 -那怎么遥控
Run an infrared repeater.
装个红外线转接器
Photo cell here emitter here easy peasy.
光电管装这 接受器装这 小菜一碟
Good point.How are you gonna cool it
想法不错 怎么冷却
hey guys I got this. hang on penny.
-嘿 我知道怎么弄了 -等等 潘妮
How about fans here and here.
用风扇怎么样 这里一个 这里一个
Also inefficient and might be loud.
还是不太合理而且可能有噪音
How about liquid coolant maybe a little aquarium pump here
液体冷却剂怎么样 在这弄个水泵
Run some quarter inch pvc...
装四分之一英寸的聚氯乙烯
Guys this is actually really simple.
这个东西其实挺简单的
Hold on honey. men at work.
等会 亲爱的 男人在干活
The pvc comes down here.
聚氯乙烯循环到这
Maybe a little corrugated sheet metal as a radiator here.
用点波纹薄钢板在这做散热器
Yeah show me where we put a drip tray a sluice
是吗 那怎么装水盘 水闸
And an overflow reservoir.
还有蓄水池
If water's involved we're gonna have to ground the crap out of the thing.
如果用到水 那就要把这玩意得接地吧
It's hot in here. I think I'll just take off all my clothes.
这里好热哦 我还是把衣服脱光了吧
Oh I've got it.
我想出来了
What about if we replace
如果我们把
Panels a b and f and crossbar h with aircraft grade aluminum
嵌板A B F和横木H都换成航空铝
Right. then the entire thing is one heat sink.
对了 那整个就都是散热片
You and sheldon go to the junkyard and pick up
完美 你和谢尔顿去废物堆积场
6 square meters of scrap aluminum
找个6平方的铝合板
Raj and I will get the oxyacetylene torch.
我和拉杰搞定氧乙炔喷焊器
meet back here in an hour done.
-一小时后在这见? -好的
Okay this place does look pretty good.
好吧 这个地方确实看起来挺棒的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片