Xbox360 Kinect运动: 第二季
So how does this game work
这游戏怎么玩
I just throw out like a real ball
就像手里真的有球那样扔出去吗
Yep. Just nice and easy right over the plate.
没错 就放轻松 往本垒投去
All right.
好的
You suck Wolowitz
你个废物 沃罗威茨
What's that about
你什么意思
I'm heckling you.
起哄闹你啊
It's a beloved part of baseball.
这是棒球中很有爱的一部分
He's right.
他说得对
And given that you're probably still waiting
而且估计你现在还在等着
to be picked for a game that was played in fifth grade
被选进你五年级时那场球赛的队伍
I'm sure you do suck.
我敢肯定你绝对废
Hi. What's going on
大家好 在干嘛啊
Baseball.
打棒球
Okay this is not what I meant when I said go outside and play.
我叫你们出去玩 指的可不是这样
He's practicing.
他在练习
For what
练来干嘛
The Angels wanted an astronaut to throw out the first pitch
天使队想找一个宇航员来当开球嘉宾
主场位于加州橘郡的安那罕 也是迪士尼乐园所在地
美国职棒大联盟 洛杉矶安那罕天使队
so guess who they called
所以你猜他们找了谁
What you Really
什么 找你吗
Well a lot of people who weren't available but then me
其他获邀的人都没空 于是就找我啦
That's so cool Congratulations.
太酷了 恭喜你
I guess that makes you the athlete of the group.
你现在算是你们小组里的运动健将了
Well not just him
不只他是好吗
May I remind you that you're talking to the
我得提醒你一下 你正在跟
seeker beater chaser and water boy
找球手 击球手 追球手 与递水员说话好吗
of the third place Griffith Park Quidditch team.
我们是格里菲斯公园魁地奇队第三名
I know.
我知道
Watching your boyfriend run around with a broomstick
看着自己男朋友鸡鸡下夹着一根扫把
between his legs isn't something you forget.
这场面永生难忘好吗
C'mon now throw one.
来吧 投一球试试
All right here we go.
好的 来吧
You look like a jackass
你看起来像个傻逼
Cut it out You're hurting my feelings
别闹了 你伤到人家的小心肝了
Now you know why we're not outside.
现在你知道我们为什么不是在外面玩了
第八季 第三集
Did you enjoy my lecture
我今天的讲课还喜欢吗
No and neither did our waiter.
不喜欢 我们的服务员也不喜欢
Well if you're going to serve Cornish game hen
如果他们要卖康沃尔童子鸡
you should either be familiar with the history of Cornwall
就应该对康沃尔的历史了然于胸
or be prepared to learn it.
否则就得做好准备学习
It's hard to argue with that.
你这话的确很难反驳
And I know
我懂是因为
because I saw a sad man with a pepper mill
我目睹一个只是撒胡椒的服务员
desperately try and fail.
数次尝试 但都失败告终
Hey how was dinner
晚餐如何
Good I had Cornish game hen.
很棒 我吃了康沃尔童子鸡
Oh that poor waiter.
可怜的服务员啊
Sheldon how about tomorrow night we see a movie
谢尔顿 我们明天晚上去看个电影如何
You guys are going out two nights in a row
你们要连续两晚出去吗
I missed a number of date nights while I was on my train trip
我在火车之旅期间错过了数次约会之夜
and I'm contractually obligated to make them up
所以根据我们的恋爱合约
under the terms of the Relationship Agreement.
我有义务把错过的夜晚补上
That's so hot.
好热辣的恋情啊
It's better than hot it's binding.
比热辣还辣 是契约"捆绑"
If you're free tomorrow night
如果你们明晚有空
I'd love to have you join us on a double date.
我很乐意邀请你们来双重约会
You are aware that a double date doesn't count as two dates.
你知道双重约会不能抵两次约会的吧
Well then come or don't. I don't care.
那你们爱来不来 我无所谓
I can't believe you're sore.
真不敢相信你腰酸背疼
Hey even professional pitchers need a rubdown after the game.
就连职业投手比赛完都需要有人按摩
But they throw an actual ball.
但人家投的是真球
You were throwing air at a TV.
你是往电视投空气
For your information
那我不得不提
I also gave Leonard one hell of a high five.
我还跟莱纳德来了一发超赞的击掌
I'm kind of surprised you agreed to do this
我有点惊讶你会答应
in front of a stadium full of people.
在整个球场的人面前做这事
They're doing Space Day and NASA asked me.
人家要办个太空日 而太空总署邀请我了
I felt like I couldn't say no.
我不好意思拒绝嘛
Okay.
好吧
Well if you want I could help you practice.
如果你需要 我可以帮忙你训练啊
I played a lot of softball growing up.
我成长期间打过不少垒球
Thank you that would be great.
谢谢 这会很有帮助
Great. And while we're at it
很好 那既然要做
maybe we could butch up your run
或许我们可以纠正你的跑步姿势
for when you head out to the mound.
好让你跑去投手丘时可以爷们点
What's wrong with the way I run
我的跑步姿势有啥问题
Oh just kidding.
我就开个玩笑
Nothing.
当然没问题
Sheldon I'm surprised you'd choose to go to a pub.
谢尔顿 我有点惊讶你会选去酒吧
At our committee meeting
在委员会会议时
Amy made a motion for a picnic in a park
艾米发起了去公园野餐的提议
but I tacked so many amendments on that thing
我给这提议附加了一堆修正
it sank like a lead balloon.
提议就像铅做的气球一样坠落了
I then suggested a pub.
所以我就提议去酒吧
Yeah which I was initially skeptical of
我一开始心中也有诸多疑虑
until I saw online that they serve Yorkshire pudding.
直到我在网上看到他们有卖约克郡布丁
You don't even like Yorkshire pudding.
你都不喜欢吃约克郡布丁
No it's yucky
是啊 恶心透了
but informing people about the history of Yorkshire
但是教导人们约克郡的历史
is yummy yum yum.
那就是赞赞赞了
After a lively debate
经过一场唇枪舌战
that proposal passed by a two zero margin.
酒吧的提议以2比0的优势通过
Nice to see a busy couple
真高兴看见两人这么忙碌
keep the spark of bureaucracy alive.
还能坚持把官僚主义作风贯彻到底
Ignore them Amy. They're just jealous
无视他们 艾米 他们是嫉妒
because they'll never have a relationship as good as ours.
因为他们的感情永远不会像我们的这么好
Isn't this when he says "bazooka" or something
这时候他是不是要补一句"抖你玩"之类的
I wasn't making a joke
我不是在开玩笑
I was merely stating fact.
我只是在陈述事实
Amy and I have a superior relationship to yours.
我和艾米的感情比你们俩的好
You don't honestly think that do you
你不会真的这么认为 对吧
Y... Leonard
对...莱纳德
I assumed you knew.
我还以为你知道呢
The ranking of relationships in our circle
从感情质量来看 我们这个圈子的
by quality is me and Amy
排名顺序是 我和艾米
Howard and Bernadette Raj and his girlfriend
霍华德和伯纳黛特 拉杰和他女朋友
Penny and Chardonnay Penny and you.
佩妮和夏敦埃酒 佩妮和你
There isn't any ranking.
根本不存在什么排名
And if there were we wouldn't be at the bottom of it.
就算有 我们也不可能垫底啊
Yeah and actually I drink Sauvignon Blanc.
就是 而且我喝的是白苏维翁酒
That's the part you have a problem with
所以你只对酒名错了有意见吗
Relax.
安啦
There they go fighting again.
瞧 他们又吵起来了
You'd never hear her talk that way to Sauvignon Blanc.
你绝对不会听到她对白苏维翁酒这么说话
So you never played baseball as a kid
你小时候从未打过棒球吗
not even Little League
连少年棒球联盟都没参加吗
Well I was going to but the day of tryouts
我本来要去的 但选拔赛那天
I found my dad's Playboy collection.
我发现了我爸的《花花公子》系列藏书
Threw my arm out.
我的手都累坏了
All right the pitcher's mound in Major League Baseball
职棒大联盟里投手丘的位置
is 60 feet six inches away from home plate.
应该是离本垒板60英尺又6英寸[18.4米]
Great. You take this
很好 你拿着这个
and say when to stop.
够了就喊停
How much further
还有多远
Keep going.
继续退
How about now
现在呢
I'll let you know.
好了我会告诉你
Are you saying "stop"
你是喊停了吗
and we're just too far away to hear you
是不是我们太远听不见了
Okay stop.
好了 停
Are you kidding me
你这是在耍我吗
That's 60 feet.
这距离就是60英尺
There's no way this is 60 feet.
60英尺不可能有这么远
I'm looking at it.
老娘看着卷尺的数呢
You realize this isn't one of those times
你要明白现在不是我想要你
I want you to exaggerate how long something is.
故意夸大"某物"长度的时候
Okay I got to... I I just...
好吧 我得...
I got to ask
我不得不问
what makes you think that your relationship
你凭什么认为你们的感情如此美妙
is so wonderful and ours isn't
而我们俩的却不是呢
For starters
首先
we enjoy spending time together.
我们享受在一起的时光
So do we.
我们也是
And I've seen you guys ignore each other for hours
我见过你们俩无视对方存在
doing totally different things.
好几个小时 各忙各的
It's called parallel play.
这叫"平行游戏"
在同一场所玩相同的或者不同的玩具时相互之间没有互动和交流
Yeah toddlers do that.
是啊 三岁小孩都这么玩
多半发生在3岁前的儿童之间
Not as well as we do.
不如我们玩得好
You believe this guy He has to be the best at everything.
那家伙真是有毛病 什么都要赢
So what Why do you even care
那又怎样 你干嘛这么在乎
Oh listen to them.
你听他们的对话
Not even married and the honeymoon's over.
这还没结婚呢 蜜月期就已经结束了
Whatever. You can't even go on a date
随你怎么说 你连去约会
without checking your relationship agreement.
都要三番四次核查你的《恋爱协议》
If you've got a problem basing a relationship on a contract
如果你对基于合同的关系有意见
I'd like to tell you about 13 plucky colonies
我想告诉你有13个有种的殖民地
that entered a "Relationship agreement"
缔结了一份"关系协议"
called the U.S. Constitution.
又名美国宪法
And it may not be cool to say so
但或许这么说不太好
but I think that love affair is still pretty hot today.
但我认为直至今天 那份感情都还很火热呢
It's a good thing I'm not wearing flag underwear right now
还好我现在没穿着国旗图案的内裤
'cause there's about to be a fire.
不然它会火热的烧起来
Okay it's not that hard.
其实没那么难
You just look to where you want to throw it
你只需看着你要投球的地方
step towards where you want to throw
朝着那方向往前迈一步
and throw it.
然后把球投出去
That's your help
这就是你的建议吗
That's like saying "Here's how you fly a plane
就好像在说"开飞机的步骤如下:
Get in the airplane
首先上飞机
know where you want to go and fly it."
知道目的地 然后开飞机"
Just throw the ball. Let's see what we're working with.
先投球试试 看看你的实力
Come on Howard fire it in.
加油 霍华德 燃烧你的小宇宙
Throw the damn ball
快给老娘投球
So when do you guys plan on getting married
你们俩打算什么时候结婚
Uh we're not sure. But I want to wait long enough
还不确定 但我想再等等
to prove to my mother I'm not pregnant.
证明给我妈看 我不是带球结婚
May I have one of your fries
我可以吃一根你的薯条吗
Of course.
当然可以
Can I have a bite of your burger
我可以咬一口你的汉堡吗
Absolutely not.
当然不可以
Some perfect couple.
真是"完美"的一对
He won't even share his food with her.
他连食物都不愿意跟她分享
It has avocado on it.
汉堡有牛油果
She's allergic to avocado.
而她对牛油果过敏
Are you so jealous of our relationship
你嫉妒我和艾米到
you want Amy to die
想她死这么严重吗
I'm not jealous.
我才没有嫉妒
I just think it's silly for you to compare relationships
我只是觉得你把恋爱
like they're something that can be quantified.
拿来比较 就跟感情可以量化一样
Everything is quantifiable.
任何事物都可以量化
That French fry A seven.
这炸薯条 7分
Spider Man A nine.
《蜘蛛侠》 9分
The number nine oddly only a four.
9这个数 奇怪的是只能得4分
How ridiculous is he A hundred.
-这家伙有多奇怪啊 -百分百
Sheldon you're just assigning random numbers
谢尔顿 你这只是按自己的喜好
to things based on your opinion.
给东西乱打分罢了
No I'm not.
才不是呢
French fries have three variables
炸薯条有三个变量
crispiness saltiness and shape.
松脆度 含盐量 形状
Which is why a curly fry only gets a two.
所以卷卷薯条只能得2分
If I wanted curls for dinner I'd order a clown wig.
如果想吃卷卷 我还不如点盘小丑的假发呢
Well a relationship is more complicated than a French fry.
恋爱比炸薯条复杂多了
Not according to the work of Berscheid Snyder and Omoto.
贝尔伊德 施奈德和尾本的研究可不是这么说的
Oh what did those rascals do now
那三个流氓又说了什么
They developed the Relationship Closeness Inventory
他们编写了恋爱亲密度问卷
which predicts the stability of a couple based on behavior.
用行为来预测恋人关系的稳定度
Yeah not to be confused
不要和炸薯条
with the French Fry Goodness Inventory.
好坏问卷搞混了
That's pure Cooper.
那个是我库珀的大作
So this is accurate
这问卷准确性高吗
It's been around for 25 years
已经流行了25年
and has been extensively corroborated by other researchers.
也被其他研究者普遍证实有效
Well kind of takes the romance out of relationships.
这不会让恋爱有点不浪漫吗
Kind of It does it perfectly.
有点 是完全不浪漫好吧
Sheldon and I got an eight point two out of ten.
谢尔顿和我得了8.2分
Fine. We'll take it right now.
好 我们马上就做
No don't. What
-别做 -怎么了
Just don't take it. Why not
-别做就是了 -为什么啊
'Cause it's stupid. Who cares what number it is
这太傻了 谁在乎得多少分呢
Come on. It'll be fun.
别这样 挺好玩的
I said I don't want you to.
我说了不让你做
I'm getting another drink.
我再去拿杯酒
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna let you count this as two dates.
这次就算你两次约会吧
They're a lot of work.
他们真是好累人啊
Think he's getting any better
觉得他有进步吗
Yup.
有进步
就差一点而已
Okay
好的
Is it too late for him to cancel
他不能推掉邀请了吗
I think so.
大概是吧
Heads up Watch out
小心啦 球来了
Are you mad at me
你生气了吗
No stop being stupid.
别傻了 我没生气
Um... whew
我...松了口气
Is this about the test or is this about us
你是气测试 还是气我们俩
Look I don't need a score on a test
我不需要通过测试
to make me worry about something I'm already worried about.
让我担心原本就在担心的事情
What are you worried about
你担心什么呢
That we're engaged and have nothing in common
我们订婚了 可我们没什么共同点
and it scares me.
这让我很害怕
Yeah that scares me too.
我也挺害怕的
It does
真的吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Well that's not good
这可不是好事啊
You being blindly infatuated with me was the rock
咱俩感情中坚固的基础
we were building this relationship on
就是你盲目地迷恋我
Okay well this might make you feel better.
那这么说会不会让你感觉好一点
Uh we're both scared that our marriage will be a disaster
我俩都害怕婚姻会变成一场灾难
and so that's something that we have in common.
这就是我俩的共同点嘛
Also we both think I'm not funny.
而且 我俩都觉得我这人不好笑
Huh See you're not laughing.
看吧 你连笑都不笑
Hey Froot Loops what's up
果麦圈客 你好啊
Hey Mike.
麦克 你好
Listen NASA asked me to
航天总局邀请我
throw out the first pitch at an Angels game.
为天使队开球
You got any advice
你能给我点建议吗
Yeah. Don't do it.
可以 不要去
What else you up to
你还有什么事
Why shouldn't I do it
我为什么不能去呢
There's no upside.
这事就没好处
If you do well no one cares.
你开了好球 没人会在意
And if you screw up
如果你搞砸了
you're an idiot on YouTube forever.
你的蠢态将在视频网站上千古流传
But it's for a good cause.
可这是为了公益啊
What about all the kids that'll be there
都是为了全场看比赛的孩子们啊
That's what I'm telling you.
所以我才这么建议你
Kids are the worst.
小孩最贱了
My own daughter tweeted I have a giant nose.
我亲生女儿上微博宣传我有个大鼻子
Well maybe I'll do a good job.
没准我投了个好球呢
I don't know.
这可说不准
In space you couldn't even toss me a pen
在太空里你连只笔都丢不过来
and that was in zero gravity.
那时候还是零重力呢
Okay thanks for the pep talk.
谢谢你给我打气
Anytime Froot Loops.
不客气 果麦圈客
Give your wife a hug for me.
替我问候你的太太
She's so much cuter than you
她比你可爱一万倍
I don't know how you ever got her.
都不知道你怎么泡到的
He's so nice.
他人真好
Hey sorry about that.
不好意思
No we're sorry.
不 是我们不好意思
We never should have been comparing relationships in the first place.
我们一开始就不应该比较感情
Why We won.
凭什么呀 我们赢了
You know I say next we take on Koothrappali and his dog.
下次咱跟库萨帕里和他的狗约会吧
Really give ourselves a challenge.
给我们来点有难度的对手
I just want to say one more thing about this.
我只想多说一点
Just because Penny and I are very different people
佩妮和我是完全不同的人
does not mean that we're a bad couple.
并不代表我们是差劲的情侣
The answer is one simple test away.
一个简单测试便知答案
You know it's like when I thought
就像那次我以为
there was a possum in my closet.
我的衣柜里有负鼠一样
Did I sit around wondering
我只是袖手旁观怀疑吗
No I sent Leonard in with a pointy stick and a bag.
不 我派莱纳德带着尖头棍和袋子一探究竟
I killed his Chewbacca slippers.
我杀了他的楚巴卡拖鞋
Let's just take the test.
我们接受测试
No no no I don't want to.
不 我不想
Oh well 'cause you know we're gonna do bad.
因为你知道我们的分数会很差
Because it doesn't matter.
因为这根本不重要
I don't care if we're a ten or a two.
我不在乎我们得10分还是2分
Or a one. A one is possible.
或1分 1分也是有可能的
Marriage is scary.
婚姻令人害怕
You're scared I'm scared.
你害怕 我害怕
But it doesn't make me not want to do it.
但这并没有令我不想结婚
It it just...
而是
makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you.
令我想牵着你的手 与你一起步入婚姻殿堂
Leonard...
莱纳德
It would make me so happy if you said things like that.
如果你说这样的话 我会开心死的
We got an eight point two.
我们得了8.2分
Trust me you're happy.
相信我 你已经开心死了
I love how they put a waterfall at center field.
我喜欢他们在中外场设计了瀑布
It really ties the whole stadium together.
令整个体育场浑然一体
Look at you talking sports.
瞧你 居然在聊体育
This is fun huh
这真有意思对吗
We get to see our friend throw out the first pitch
来看咱们朋友投出开场球
have a hot dog watch the game.
吃个热狗 看看比赛
Nobody said anything about watching the game.
没人说要看比赛啊
Sheldon what did you expect
谢尔顿 那你以为会做什么
I expected to see Howard throw the baseball
我以为看霍华德投球
finish my hot dog
吃完热狗
and hightail it across the street to Disneyland
麻利地过街去迪士尼乐园
just in time for Mickey's Soundsational Parade.
正好赶上米奇的音乐大游行
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
If we stay I'll buy you cotton candy and a bobblehead.
如果我们留下来 我就给你买棉花糖和摇头娃娃
Who's the bobblehead of
谁的摇头娃娃
Does it matter
有区别吗
No as long as it bobbles.
没有 只要摇头就行
Howie I am so proud of you.
华仔 我真为你骄傲
Thanks. I'm proud of me too.
谢谢 我也为自己骄傲
You ready
准备好了吗
Let's do it.
开始吧
All right.
好的
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Go get 'em.
加油
Ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们
in honor of Space Day at Angel Stadium
天使体育场为致敬太空日
the first pitch will be thrown out
特邀请航天总局宇航员
by NASA astronaut Howard Wolowitz.
霍华德·沃罗威茨投开场第一球
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Can he really throw a ball
他真会投球吗
On our Quidditch team he... Yeah that's a "No."
-咱们魁地球队中他... -那就是不行
I have a message for the young people here today.
我要对今天在座的年轻人说几句
When I was asked to throw the first pitch
当我被邀请来开球时
a little voice in my head said I couldn't do it.
我脑袋里有个小声音说 "你不行"
So I practiced and practiced
所以我反复练习
and you know what
你们猜怎样
That little voice...
那个小声音
...was right but...
是正确的 但是
...then I remembered that I'm not an athlete.
我想起我不是运动员
I'm a scientist.
我是科学家
So today's first pitch
所以今天的第一球
will be delivered to home plate by science.
将由科学直送本垒
Ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们
a working prototype of the Mars Rover
"火星漫游者"的工作原型机
And here's the wind up...
挥球转体
and the pitch
投吧
Why is it going so slow
为什么这么慢
'Cause I'm an idiot who didn't think this through
因为我是白痴 没考虑周全
火星车的最高速度为50毫米/秒 平均速度10毫米/秒
Okay new plan.
新计划
We go to Disneyland
我们去迪士尼乐园
play hide and seek on Tom Sawyer's Island
在汤姆·索亚岛玩躲猫猫
and then come back and see the end of the pitch.
然后回来看投球的结果
Okay while we're waiting for the ball to arrive
我们等着球上本垒时
here's some fun facts about Mars.
跟大家说说火星的有趣之处
You suck Wolowitz
你个废物 沃罗威茨
He makes a valid point
他说得太对了
Okay booing isn't gonna make it go any faster
得啦 再嘘也没办法速度变快
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片