Can you believe it's been five years since our first date
你敢相信我们已经交往五年了吗
I know.
是啊
Do you think I should start watching The Flash TV show
你觉得我该开始看电视剧《闪电侠》了吗
That's what you're thinking about
你脑子里就在想这个啊
Well one of the things.
这只是其中一件
Are any of them me
有跟我有关的事吗
Yes.
有啊
I thought "I can't decide if I should watch The Flash TV show.
我在想 "不知道该不该开始看《闪电侠》电视剧
I know I'll ask Amy."
对了 我可以问问艾米"
Anyway...
言归正传
What are you doing
你在干嘛
You're right you did kind of kill the mood.
也是 气氛都被你毁了
I didn't kill anything.
才不是我呢
You did talking about your stupid TV show.
是你 在那边说你的白痴电视剧
Excuse me.
你说什么
Starting to watch a television show that might run for years
跳坑看一部可能播好几年的电视剧
isn't a decision to take lightly.
不是随便就能决定的好吗
I'm wrestling with a big commitment issue here.
我在纠结要不要许下这一重大承诺呢
Really
真的吗
That's the commitment issue you're wrestling with
你纠结的承诺问题就是这种事吗
Sheldon
谢尔顿
do you understand the irony
你能理解这有多讽刺吗
of your fixation on a man with super speed
你能对一个拥有超高速的男人这么痴迷
while after five years all I can get out of you
而我在跟了你五年后却只能得到
is a distracted make out session on a couch
在沙发上的一场你心不在焉的亲热
Irony's not really my strong suit.
讽刺不是我的强项
But I have been getting better with sarcasm
不过我对挖苦的理解有不小进步
if you want to give that a try.
你可以试试看啊
Oh sure I'd love to.
行啊 我"当然愿意"啦
Whenever you're ready.
你准备好了就出招吧
第八季 第二十四集[本季终]
I don't want to rush you
我不想催你们
but I'm closing a little early tonight.
但我今晚要提早关门
Ooh. Hot date
有约会吗
Uh no. I overheard Bernadette tell Howard
没 我听到伯纳黛特跟霍华德说
she was making him a meat loaf
要给他做肉卷
and you don't have to not ask me twice.
我不想麻烦人家"不邀请我"两次
If I stick a lightbulb on this
如果我在上面加个灯泡
wouldn't it make a great lamp for my bedroom
是不是超适合当我卧室的台灯
You're kidding right
你是在开玩笑的 对吧
Oh. Is this freaking you out
这吓到你了吗
I guess I'm just more of a Pottery Barn
没 我只是比较喜欢那些
Crate and Barrel kind of guy.
连锁家具用品店的产品而已
Maybe Pier 1 if I really want to cut loose.
想疯狂时 我会选进口手工家具店
All right. Never mind.
好吧 那算了
No no no. Hey you should totally get it.
别别别 你想买就买吧
In fact I'll buy it for you.
来 员外给你买
Sold
Raj you don't have to do that.
拉杰 你不需要这样
Too late No returns
晚了 一经售出 概不退还
That was really intense.
刚才真是生死一瞬间啊
Well now we know next time we go to the farmers' market
现在我们知道了 下次去农贸市场
the order is petting zoo first then buy vegetables.
应该是先去亲近动物区 再去买蔬菜
Oh good. You're here. I need your assistance.
太好了 你回来了 我有事要你帮忙
Can it wait until I put a Band Aid on a goat bite
我能先给被羊的地方贴上创口贴吗
What happened
怎么回事
Your buddy got mugged by some baby farm animals.
你兄弟被家畜幼崽给打劫啦
Been there.
我也试过
So what do you need help with
你有什么事需要帮忙呀
Amy's mad at me and I'm not clear why.
艾米在生我气 我搞不懂是为什么
Okay. Were you talking before she got upset
好吧 她生气前你是不是在说话
Yes. That's probably it.
-是啊 -这就是原因啦
What'd you say to her
你跟她说什么了
Well I just asked her if I should start watching
我就问她我该不该开始看
the new Flash TV series.
新电视剧《闪电侠》
And that made her angry
这把她惹生气了吗
Baffling right
很莫名其妙 对吧
We were necking like a couple of hooligans
本来我们还像小流氓们一样
under the school bleachers.
在学校里亲亲我我
I stopped so I could ask the question.
然后我停下来问了她这问题
Next thing I know good bye kissy face. Hello yelly face.
接下来 亲亲脸没了 凶凶脸来了
Well Sheldon when you're kissing a girl
谢尔顿 你在亲女生的时候
she expects the attention to be on her.
她会希望你的注意力在她身上
It was. I asked her
有啊 我有问她
if she thought I should watch The Flash.
"她"觉得我该不该看《闪电侠》
Yeah. I'm tapping out. Leonard
要求换人 莱纳德你上
I'm gonna guess that your main concern is the time commitment
我猜你主要的疑虑是对于看一整季新剧
of watching an entire season of a new show.
需要做出的时间承诺
Oh no not just a season.
不 不只是一季
If I'm in I'm in for the whole run
要看 就得看到底
even if the quality declines.
哪怕剧质量越来越差
I get it. Smallville almost wrecked you.
我懂 《超人前传》把你伤得太深了
Exactly.
没错
You know I waited ten years
我等了整整十年
to see a guy everyone knows can fly fly.
才看到一个大家都知道会飞的人 飞起来
Wait what is wrong with you two
等等 你俩是哪里有病啊
He was talking about television during their date night.
重点是他在约会之夜聊电视剧
Oh not just date night our fifth anniversary.
可不只是约会之夜 是五周年纪念日哦
Okay see that's even dumber than you wondering
你看 这句话就比你在想
if being bitten by a goat would give you the powers of a goat.
被羊咬会不会得到羊的力量还要蠢
If that happens don't make me wait ten years
如果成真了 拜托别让我等了十年
to watch you eat a tin can.
才让我看到你吃掉锡罐
You guys ever notice that Emily has a bit of a twisted side
你们有发现艾米丽有一点黑暗扭曲吗
You mean 'cause she has weird tattoos
你是指因为她有怪怪的刺青吗
No because she wants to have sex with me in a graveyard.
不 是因为她想跟我在墓地里做爱
One more time
再说一次
She and I were supposed to watch
她本来今晚要跟我
the new Avengers movie tonight but it was sold out.
去看新《复仇者联盟》电影 但票卖完了
So I said "What else do you want to do "
我就说"那我们应该干嘛"
She said "Let's go to a cemetery
她说"我们就去墓场
and do it on somebody's grave."
在别人的坟上打一炮吧
Like a random person or somebody she knew
是陌生人还是认识的人的坟头上啊
What difference does it make
这有差别吗
Well if it's her father's grave and they didn't get along
如果是在她爸的坟上搞 而他们以前关系不好
then you know she holds a grudge.
那你就知道她一直心怀怨恨
The only issue is that everybody has their own thing.
唯一的问题是每个人都有自己的性怪癖
And as long as it's two consenting adults
但只要两个成年人都同意这么做
I guess I don't see the harm in it.
我不觉得有什么危害呀
Well what if it's one consenting adult
万一只是一个成年人同意
and one adult who pretends to consent
而另一个成年人是假装同意
because he's afraid of being alone
因为他太害怕当单身狗了 这怎么破
Well then I guess bring a blanket.
那我建议最好带上一张毯子
The grass gets damp at night.
夜里的草地很潮湿
I don't know guys.
我不知道了
Maybe this relationship isn't for me.
或许这段恋情并不适合我
Maybe I should break up with her.
或许我该跟她分手
Right. You're gonna break up with a girl who has sex with you.
是啊 你要跟一个愿意跟你上床的女人分手
Can you believe this guy
你听听这家伙说啥蠢话
I think if Raj wants to break up with a girl he can do it.
如果拉杰想跟女人分手 我相信他必能做到
How are you saying that with a straight face
你怎么做到一脸正经地鬼扯呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
You guys are being jerks.
你们俩真过分
Buddy other than Jenny Craig
伙计 除了珍妮·克莱格减肥法
一个控制摄入热量和膳食份量的三阶段减肥计划
you've never broken up with a girl in your life.
你这辈子从未甩过一个女人
You're one to talk.
你还好意思说我
You've been complaining about Stuart
你不也一直在抱怨斯尔图特
living here for the past year.
在你家住了一年死活不走吗
I don't see you showing him the door.
我看你也没有赶他走的意思啊
That's not the same thing.
那不一样
Emily's a person.
艾米丽是一个人
Stuart's more like an infestation
斯尔图特更像一只害虫
something you spray for.
就是欠杀虫剂喷的那种
Baloney okay You two are as afraid of
胡扯 你们俩跟我一样
hurting someone's feelings as I am.
都害怕伤害到别人的感受
That's not true. We were just laughing right in your face.
才不是呢 我们俩刚可是当面笑话你
Thanks for cooking.
谢谢你下厨做饭
My pleasure.
乐意之至
That carrot was delicious. Yeah.
-胡萝卜真好吃 -是啊
I wish I'd fought harder for the rest of 'em.
真希望我当时能勇猛点 守护好其余胡萝卜
Still haven't heard from her
艾米还没理你吗
No and I'm confused.
没呢 我不明白
It's been nearly 24 hours.
这都将近24小时了
Amy should have figured out she's wrong by now.
她现在应该意识到自己错了呀
Hey I don't think she's wrong
她觉得你俩发展太慢
about you going too slow in the relationship.
这件事情我不觉得她有错
Too slow
太慢吗
Yeah you've been going out for years.
是啊 你们俩都约会好几年了
You haven't even slept together.
至今还没上过床呢
That's right. It's called foreplay.
没错 那叫前戏懂不懂
And I could make the case
而且我可以证明
that you two aren't moving forward in your relationship.
你们俩的发展现在也停滞不前
Uh hello.
请看
Hello.
看什么
No. Sheldon we're getting married.
谢尔顿 我们可是要结婚了啊
But you've been engaged for over a year now
可你们俩订婚都一年多了
and you don't even have a wedding date.
至今仍未定下婚期
Well we will. We're just not in a rush.
会定的 我们并不着急
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna set a date.
我们会定下婚期
Okay. If you say so.
好吧 随你怎么说
Yeah it's just things are good right now.
是啊 现在我们感情很稳定
Really good.
非常稳定
I'm focusing on my job.
我忙于我的工作
And we've been busy with our paper.
我们也一直在忙我们的论文
So busy.
忙死了
Yeah we'll pick a date when we pick a date.
是啊 我们想定就会定
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
You know I can see why Amy's mad at you.
我完全明白为什么艾米会生气
Yeah shut up Sheldon
就是 把嘴闭上 谢尔顿
Did you eat all my yogurt
是你把我的酸奶吃了吗
You mean the one that makes ladies do the thing
你是说有助于女性做那件事的那玩意吗
that ladies pretend they don't do
那件你们明明做了
even though they do
却要假装没做的"屎"
You know...
你知道
which yogurt I mean.
我说的是哪个酸奶
I didn't touch it. Must have been Stuart.
我没有碰过 肯定是斯尔图特吃的
Maybe Raj is right.
或许拉杰说得对
Maybe it's time we tell him he needs to move out.
或许是时候我们让他搬走了
We should have done it months ago.
我们几个月前就该这么做了
I know but his store was reopening
我知道 但碍于他的店重新开张
and then there were the holidays and then he was sick.
然后又各种过节 再然后他又生病了
Yeah right.
是啊
Sick. He didn't have jaundice.
生病 他根本没有黄疸
He just looks like that.
他脸本来就蜡黄蜡黄的
All right. Tonight's the night.
行了 就今晚说吧
Agreed.
同意
When he gets home I'm dropping the hammer.
等他一回家 我就单刀直入
Ooh I like when you take charge.
我喜欢你当家做主的样子
Oh I'm not taking charge you're the hammer.
我不是要当家做主 你是刀我负责拔刀而已
So...
话说...
why haven't we picked a date
我们为什么没定下婚期
You know why.
你知道原因
Well of course I know why.
我当然知道啦
But just for fun... why
但只是好玩问问 为什么呀
Not in a rush busy with work...
不着急啊 忙于工作啊
Things are good right now.
现在感情很稳定啊
Really good.
非常稳定
You still want to get married right
你还是想跟我结婚的对吧
Oh my God. Yes. Why would you even ask that
天啊 当然啦 你干嘛问这种蠢问题
I don't know. Because we don't have a date
不知道 或许因为我们没定婚期
Well you want a date pick a date.
那你想定婚期你定啊
It's not just the date.
不光光是婚期
We haven't talked about anything.
我们从来没谈过婚礼的事
Big wedding small wedding indoor outdoor...
婚礼你想要大型还是小型 室内还是户外
Outdoor Oh.
户外婚礼 不是吧
I can RSVP no right now.
我现在就可以明确说我不去了
Okay indoor it is. Big or small
行 那就室内 你喜欢大型还是小型
Is your dad paying for it
你爸会掏钱吗
I doubt it.
深表怀疑
Okay two friends each.
好吧 那各邀请两位好友
All right well I want it in a church.
行 我想在教堂办婚礼
Fine. I want black tie.
行 宾客都要穿半正式礼服
Fine. I want to release butterflies.
行 我要在婚礼上放蝴蝶
Seriously Airborne worms
你不是吧 放飞行虫子吗
Okay. Well then it's settled
好了 这下都定了
small indoor church wedding black tie no butterflies.
小型室内教堂婚礼 半正式礼服 不放蝴蝶
Sounds perfect. Great.
-听起来完美 -太好了
You still didn't pick a date.
婚期还没定呢
Stay out of it Shut up
-少管闲事 -把嘴闭上
It's a beautiful night.
真是个迷人的夜晚
Oh yes we've got the moon
对啊 月色朦胧
and the trees and...
树影婆娑 还有
Elizabeth McNulty
伊丽莎白·麦可诺提
who apparently died when she was the same age I am.
在我这个岁数就英年早逝的可怜人儿
Makes you feel alive doesn't it
会让你觉得活着真好 对吧
So does enjoying a meal at a well lit restaurant
在灯光明亮的餐馆享用美食也有同等效果
but here we are.
但我们还是选了这里
You aren't scared are you
你不是在害怕吧
Of ghosts no.
怕鬼吗 才没有
Of you little bit.
怕你吗 有一点
I'm sorry I've upset you.
很抱歉惹你们不高兴了
I shouldn't have asked so many questions.
我不应该问那么多问题
No it's okay.
不 没关系
Yeah maybe it's good you got us talking about this stuff.
也许你让我们着手讨论这件事是正确的
Well look at that
哎哟哟 看看
even when I'm causing problems I make the world a better place.
我就算引发问题 也可以让世界变得更美好
Hey next why don't we tackle your penchant for whining
接下来让我们讨论一下你那唠叨的毛病
and Penny's love of the ol' glug glug
还有佩妮对杯中物的痴迷吧
Uh Sheldon I think we're good for now.
谢尔顿 不要再挑事了
Ah well... very well.
好吧 很好
So does this mean you'll finally pick a wedding date
这代表你们终于要定下婚期了吗
Here we go again.
又回到原点了
Why is everyone so concerned with us setting a date
为什么大家这么着急要我们定婚期呢
We're committed to each other. We're happy.
我们忠于彼此 幸福快乐
A ceremony isn't gonna change anything.
一场婚礼并不会改变什么
So you're never getting married
所以你俩打算不结婚 对吗
It's his whining isn't it
是因为他的唠叨 对吧
Sheldon I'm not a whiner.
谢尔顿 我不是个唠叨鬼
It's amusing that he doesn't hear it.
他居然完全察觉不到 真是好笑
Look all she's saying is we are in love
佩妮的意思是我们深爱彼此
so it doesn't matter if we get married tomorrow
所以无所谓是明天结婚
or a year from now or 50 years from now.
明年结婚 还是50年后结婚
Ew 50 We'll be old and gross.
50年后 那时我们都又老又丑了
Yeah but we'll be old and gross together.
没错 但是我们会一起变老变丑
My aunt and uncle were married 63 years.
我阿姨和叔叔结婚63年了
Towards the end it was like watching cheese melt.
到最后 他们像奶酪一样慢慢融化
Um... I'm free tonight.
我今晚就有空
Are you saying you want to get married
你是说你想结婚吗
Vegas isn't that far away.
拉斯维加斯又不是太远
I'm in. Let's do it.
我同意 我们结婚吧
After all these years.
经过了这么多年的风风雨雨
I'm really happy for the two of you.
我衷心为你们俩高兴
Oh thank you. Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
Now get out of my spot.
现在从我的专座上滚开
Bernie Stuart just pulled up.
妮妮 斯图尔特刚停好车
So remember
你要记住
the key is to be firm.
关键是要态度强硬
Show no weakness.
绝对不能示弱
Right.
没错
Good luck.
祝你好运
Howard Joel Wolowitz you get back here.
霍华德·约珥·沃罗维兹 给我死回来
Never should have told you my middle name.
我就不该告诉她我的中间名
一般表示问题严重或很正式的场合时才用到中间名
Hey guys.
两位好啊
Hey you got a minute
回来啦 你有空吗
Sure. Uh let me just put this stuff in the fridge.
当然 先等我把这些东西放进冰箱
I felt bad for finishing your yogurt so I bought more.
不好意思我吃光了你的酸奶 所以我多买了点
And Howard your favorite fruit is in season.
霍华德 你最爱的水果正当季呢
Crunch Berries.
脆脆莓果[麦片]
Don't let that sway you.
千万不要动摇
It's hard not to.
好难哦
They taste so much better than real berries.
那个比真的莓果好吃多了
What's up
怎么了
So... we need to talk.
我们...需要谈一谈
You okay
你没事吧
I think we should talk.
我们需要谈一谈
Is everything okay
出什么事了吗
Well... you've been living here a while now.
你在这里住了一段时间了
I know. I may sell comic books at work
我知道 我的工作虽然是卖漫画
but the real superheroes
但真正的超级英雄
are sitting right in front of me.
就正坐在我面前呢
Yeah...
是啊
His middle name is David. Go.
他的中间名是大卫 凶他
Look I care about you a lot
我真的非常在乎你
but we are very different people.
但我们俩之间的差距太大了
Are you breaking up with me
你是想和我分手吗
No no I'm just pointing out that
不 我只是想说
you're dark on the inside and I'm dark on the outside.
你是心黑腹黑 我是人黑脸黑
So anyway what I'm trying to say is...
总之 我想说的是...
You need to take that
你要接电话吗
It's just my dad probably calling
是我爸 估计是打来
to wish me a happy birthday.
来祝我生日快乐的吧
I'll call him back.
我等会再回他电话
You were saying
你刚想说什么
Look Raj be honest with me.
拉杰 你就实话实话吧
If you want to end things just do it.
如果你想分手 就直截了当说出来
Don't expect me to do it for you.
不要指望我替你开口
End things I'm trying to tell you that I love you.
谁要分手 我只是想说我爱你
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Wow there's a Denny's in Vegas
哇 拉斯维加斯有家快餐店
you can actually get married in.
人们可以在那里结婚
Doesn't sound very romantic.
听上去怎么这么不浪漫啊
Yeah but we could get heart shaped pancakes.
是 不过可以吃到心形煎饼啊
I'm sure we'll find a decent chapel.
肯定能找一个像样的教堂
Yeah.
好的
This is crazy I know
-这太疯狂了 -我知道
You think people are gonna be mad
他们不会生气吧
Maybe. But this isn't about them it's about us.
或许会吧 但主角是我们 不是他们
It is. It is about us.
对 我们才是主角
And you know what the best part is
你知道最棒的是什么吗
We took our time.
我们循序渐进
I mean we met we were friends for a couple years
先是相遇 当了几年的朋友
then we got together and then we got untogether
然后在一起 再然后分开
then we worked out all our problems
一起面对解决了所有问题
and now we know everything about each other
现在彼此了解得一清二楚
we can just go forward
我们可以大步向前
with no surprises and no regrets.
绝无意外 绝不后悔
Right. No surprises.
对 绝无意外
And no regrets.
还有绝不后悔
Uh well there there's one thing
有...有那么一件事
I feel I should tell you.
我得跟你说一下
What
什么事
You know so we can go into this
这样我们可以没有秘密
with no secrets between us.
走进新生活
What
快说
Remember uh a couple years back
还记得几年前
when I was on that research ship in the North Sea
我坐船去北海做研究吗
Yeah.
记得
Okay well there there was a lot of drinking
好吧 在船上我们经常喝酒
and craziness going on...
做好多疯狂的事...
No you told me.
对 你说过了
Okay um...
好的
Well there was this girl.
有这么一个姑娘
What did you do
你干什么了
Nothing...
什么也没干
really.
真的
It was just kissing.
就是接吻了
And then what
然后干了什么
And then nothing.
什么也没干
I stopped it.
我果断制止了
But it still bothers me and...
可这事让我很困扰
I wanted you to know.
我想跟你坦白
All right.
好吧
Did you ever do anything like this since we've been...
那段时间你有没有干过类似的事...
Nope never.
从来没有
Oh that's too bad.
那太不巧了
You know can I ask you a question
我能问你个问题吗
Why are you telling me this now
为什么现在告诉我
Well like I said we're about to get married
正如之前所说 我们要结婚了
and I I want a clean slate.
我想做到坦诚相待
No secrets.
不藏秘密
Really Be Because to me
真的吗 可我怎么觉得是
it seems like we're about to get married
我们要结婚了
and you're trying to sabotage it.
而你想搞破坏呢
W Would you rather I didn't tell you
那你比较希望我不告诉你吗
No I don't want there to be secrets between us.
不是 我不希望我们之间藏秘密
See now I'm confused.
这样我就不懂了
I mean what what am I supposed to do
那我该怎么办
Uh keep your mouth off other women.
让你的嘴别碰其他女人
I can do that.
我能做到
Uh uh f from now on
从今开始
this mouth you and food that's it.
这张嘴 除了你与食物啥都不碰
Okay.
行吧
Yeah
真的吗
Look I'm not happy this happened
发生这种事我肯定不高兴
but I think I can get past it.
但我觉得我可以放下
I mean we weren't engaged at the time
毕竟那时候我们也没订婚
and it was just kissing.
而且只是接吻而已
Right.
对啊
Just kissing.
接吻也不爽
It wasn't even very good.
感觉一点都不好
She was a smoker. I'd just been seasick...
她满嘴烟味 我一直晕船呕吐...
Okay that's enough. Stop talking.
够了 别说了
So...
那...
we're still getting married
我们还是会结婚的吧
Yes.
Because we love each other.
因为我们彼此相爱
Yes.
And it's the happiest day of our lives.
这是我们这辈子最开心的一天
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Listen I've been thinking a lot about relationships
听着 我一直在思考情侣关系
and how difficult they can be and I think...
以及中间的种种复杂 我想...
I've been thinking about them too Sheldon.
我也想了很多 谢尔顿
Being your girlfriend is so challenging.
当你女友对我来说是一项挑战
Emotionally
无论在情绪上
physically.
还是肉体上
I've been incredibly patient for years.
这几年我一直保持着极度的耐心
Strongly disagree.
强烈反对
Go on.
但请继续
Okay well...
好的
this isn't easy to say because I love you
这话很难说出口 因为我爱你
but...
可是...
I need some time to take a step back
我需要些时间缓一缓 后退一步
and reevaluate our situation.
重新评估下我们的状况
I hope you understand.
希望你能理解
Okay.
好的
Bye Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
Well Gollum...
咕噜[魔戒角色]
...you're an expert on rings.
你是戒指专家
What do I do with this one
你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片