Hey would you like to hear some songs I've rewritten
你们想听听我改编的一些
to get children interested in the hard sciences
促进儿童对自然科学的产生兴趣的歌吗
Sure. Really
-好啊 -你不是吧
Yeah. Well I like music I like science
是啊 我喜欢音乐 也喜欢科学
I like making fun of Sheldon. Hit it.
我还喜欢嘲笑谢尔顿 开唱吧
There was a scientist who had a theory
有名科学家有理论
还有拍手跳过音的小游戏
原曲来自儿歌 《Bingo was his name-o》
And James Clerk Maxwell was his name o
他叫詹姆斯·克拉克·麦克斯韦哟
知名英国物理学家 经典电磁力学的创始人
J a m e s
詹 女 母 其 斤
C l e r k
克 扌立 十 兄
Space M A X W E L L
空格 夂十兄其斤韦
And James Clerk Maxwell was his name o
他叫詹姆斯·克拉克·麦克斯韦哟
There was a scientist who had a theory
有名科学家有个理论
And James Clerk Maxwell was his name o
他叫詹姆斯·克拉克·麦克斯韦哟
A m e s
女 母 其 斤
Uh okay okay. Uh we we get it.
行了 行了 我们明白了
Perhaps you'd prefer this one.
或许你会比较喜欢这首
The itsy bitsy spider is not an insect at all
可爱蜘蛛 不是昆虫哟
开头两句与《蝴蝶蝴蝶真美丽》一样
来自经典儿歌《Itsy Bitsy Spider》
Because it has eight legs
脚长了八只
And two body parts
身体有两段
That's pretty cool Sheldon.
蛮酷的 谢尔顿
Thank you.
谢谢
Do either of you know Beyonce
你俩有谁认识碧昂丝[女歌手]吗
I'd love her to get behind it.
我想让她也来支持这计划
You guys know the new Discovery class missions
你们知道宇航局最近在弄的
that NASA's been working on Yeah.
-发现计划吗 -知道啊
发现计划 新疆界计划 探索计划 旗舰计划
宇航局投入成本由低到高分别是
Well they're looking to include a message from Earth
他们想要在里面加入一段来自地球的讯息
in case one of them is encountered by alien life.
以防哪天真碰见了外星生命
When I encountered alien life I I discovered
我遇见外星人的时候 我发现到
that the key thing was not to sit in its spot.
最重要的事情就是别抢了他的专座
All right you can't breathe our air without an inhaler
你吸地球空气还得依赖呼吸器[哮喘]
he's allergic to Earth nuts
他对地球的坚果过敏
but I'm the alien.
还好意思说我外星人呢
Anyway I'm among a handful of scientists
反正我和少数几位科学家
that have been asked to submit a design proposal
被要求提交一份方案
for the message and its delivery system.
设计讯息本身及其传达系统
Excellent. Congratulations.
-太棒了 -恭喜啊
And I was wondering if any of you guys
所以我在想你们有谁
would like to help me do it.
愿意来帮忙我呢
Are you kidding Yes. What did you have in mind
废话 当然愿意啦 你有什么构想了吗
I'll tell you exactly what you should do
我来告诉你应该怎么做
avoid the presumption of the Terran sensory input paradigm.
避免对地球人感知模式的先入为主
Yeah absolutely.
完全正确
You need a device capable of delivering information
你需要有个能用更多元化
across a wide range of perceptual modalities.
感知传播形式来投放讯息的仪器
Any intelligent organism would at the very least need
任何智能生物最少都需要有
the ability to locate the position of objects in space.
知晓物体在空间中所在位置的能力
So the ideal interstellar lingua franca would be haptic.
所以最理想的星际沟通方式应该是触觉
Ooh how about a 3 D tactile communicator rigged
改造一台三维触感传输器好让它能
for cross sensory transposition
多类型感知传输
Exactly what I expected.
跟我料想的一模一样
Two people forcing their ideas on me
两个人把想法强灌到我脑里
and only one gentleman who could be bothered
而只有一位绅士愿意问我
to ask me what my thoughts were.
我有什么构想
You two are out. Congratulations Leonard
你们俩出局了 恭喜 莱纳德
you're on the team.
你入围了
My mommy raised a gentleman.
我妈咪培养了个绅士
第八季 第二十一集
Hey. Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你过来
Yeah. I'm excited to help.
我很乐意来帮忙啊
I would have included the others but...
我不是不愿意叫上另外两个
you know exactly what would've happened.
可你也知道他们来了会怎么样
They would've taken over the project and bossed us around.
他们会抢过这个计划 还对我们颐指气使
I get it.
我懂
Uh just this morning
就今早吧
Sheldon wouldn't let me put almond milk on my Grape Nuts
谢尔顿不允许我在早餐"浆果与坚果"里
其实并不含任何浆果或坚果
知名美国早餐麦片品名
because he said it was a theoretical nut conflict.
加杏仁奶 他说理论这算坚果大战
You should have told him to mind his own business.
你应该叫他少多管闲事
Yeah. That's better than what I did say which was
是啊 这句话比我当时回答的那句好多了
"Fine I'll eat them with club soda."
我回了"好吧 我配气泡水吃吧"
What makes them think they're always in charge of everything
他们凭啥觉得自己可以永远掌控一切啊
Mmm they're alpha males.
他们是雄性帝王[α]人格嘛
What does that make us
那我们俩算啥
We could be betas. They're second in charge.
我们可以当宰相[β] 一人之下万人之上
Okay that sounds good.
这样听起来还行
Or we could be omegas.
或者我们可以是死老百姓[Ω]
They get pushed around by the alphas and the betas.
任帝王将相蹂躏玩弄
Okay that sounds like us.
听起来的确很像我们
Whatever. There's no alphas here
都无所谓了 这里没有帝王
and this is your project.
而这是你的项目
You're in charge. How do you want to start
你来做主 你想怎么开始
I don't know. How do you want to start
我不知道 你想怎么开始呢
I don't know.
不知道啊
Should we call Sheldon and Howard
我们应该打给谢尔顿跟霍华德吗
No. We can do this by ourselves.
不用 我们可以自己搞定
Okay. Great. How do you want to start
好的 行 你想怎么开始
I don't know. How do you want to start
我不知道 那你想怎么开始
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
I bet that started off as a joke
我敢说你一开始是为了嘲笑我
but by the third one you realized
但敲完第三下时 你发现
there was something strangely enjoyable about it.
有一股莫名的愉悦感涌上心头
Yeah I kind of want to do it again.
是啊 搞得人家都想再来一次了
I don't recommend it. You'll be doing it the rest of your life.
我不建议这么做 你这辈子都会戒不掉
Anyway if you're looking for Leonard he's with Koothrappali.
如果你是来找莱纳德 他去库萨帕里家了
Uh no I actually came to talk to you.
不是 我其实是来找你谈谈
How nice.
这么好啊
Here are some topics that interest me
给你提供几个我有兴趣的话题
quantum mechanics trains flags...
量子力学 火车 旗帜
No no. It's about my acting career.
不是不是 是来谈我的演艺事业
Oh sorry.
抱歉
That's not on the list.
这不在话题名单之上
Oh wait. No.
等等 别这样
How about we split the difference
不如我们各退一步
and discuss why Austria was an archduchy
改来聊聊为什么奥地利是大公国
and not just a regular duchy.
而不是普通公国
Okay look here's the thing.
听我说 事情是这样的
I like pharmaceutical sales it's going great
我喜欢做医药销售 干得也不错
but I have an audition for a movie
但我有一个电影的试镜
and if I get it it could screw everything up.
如果我得到那个角色 可能会失去现在的一切
I know exactly what you should do.
我完全知道你该怎么做
Unfortunately I cannot tell you.
很可惜 我不能告诉你
Well why
为什么
I'm attempting to turn over a new leaf.
我在尝试改过自新
Earlier today it was pointed out to me
今天早些时候 有人向我指出
that I tend to force my ideas on people.
我常常将自己的想法强加于人
You're really not gonna tell me
你真的不打算告诉我吗
No that train has left the station.
不 时机已过火车已离站
Now we can play this one of two ways.
现在我们有两种玩法
You can say "Trains tell me more "
你可以说"火车 再说说"
or...
或...
you can just look at me like that
你也可以那样看着我
and I'll start.
我就会开始说
What's going on in here
你在里面鼓捣啥呢
I am making molecular cocktails.
我在做分子鸡尾酒
This sphere is actually a cosmopolitan.
这个小球其实就是大都会鸡尾酒
How do you drink it
那要怎么喝呢
Oh just put it in your mouth and pop it like a zit.
直接放进嘴里 然后像挤青春痘那样挤爆它
I think I'll have a beer.
我还是喝啤酒吧
First take a picture with me.
先跟我一起拍张照
Why
为什么
Well Raj and I always talked about learning
我和拉杰一直在说要
how to make cocktails like this together
一起学做这样的鸡尾酒
so I taught myself and I'm putting this on Instagram
现在我学会了 我要把照片放分享网站上
so he can see it and feel like a turd.
好让他看见 觉得自己很屎
Say cheese.
笑一个
Is this about the space probe he's working on without you
是因为航天探测器的项目他没让你参与吗
You betcha. The very one.
那还用说 肯定是啊
Howard you're grown men.
霍华德 你是成年人了
You guys don't have to do everything together.
你们几个用不着干什么事都在一起
I know. That's why I'm spending tonight with you.
我知道 所以我今晚跟你待着啊
Trying to hurt Raj's feelings.
你是想让拉杰难过
With my honeybunch.
跟我的宝贝一起惩罚他
You're being childish.
你真幼稚
No. He is.
不 他才是
So I have a dominant personality.
没错 我是有支配性人格
We all know that.
我们大家都知道
I'm sorry. What do we know
抱歉 我们都知道什么
In social groupings
在社交团体中
I just naturally wind up in charge.
话事权总是自然而然落在我手里
Don't take this the wrong way
你别误会 我不是要质疑你
but how many of these little booze balls have you had
但你是吃了多少颗这种小酒球啊
You don't think I'm a leader
你认为我不是领导吗
I was kidding. Of course you are.
我开玩笑啦 你当然是啊
Right. I couldn't change if I wanted to.
对啊 我想改也改不过来
You better not change because I love who you are.
你最好不要改 因为我喜欢这样的你
Now will you need help cleaning all this up when you're done
你鼓捣完后 需要我帮忙清理吗
or can you do it all by yourself
或是你一个人全包了
All by myself.
我全包了
There's my big boss man.
这才是我的大领导嘛
So often on the front of the locomotive
通常在火车头前面
is a large iron wedge
有一个大铁楔
for clearing objects off the tracks.
用来清理铁轨上的东西
Now while commonly known as a cowcatcher
通常俗称"排障器"[抓牛器]
是为了把铁轨上散步的牛或障碍赶走
最早在火车头装这个
I prefer the more accurate "Cow exploder."
我喜欢更确切的叫法"爆牛器"
而现实中往往是直接撞开
Okay. Sheldon let me ask you a question.
好吧 谢尔顿 我问你个问题
If I was at a train station
如果我在火车站
and one train could take me to my current job
有一辆火车可以载我去我现在的工作
and the other train could take me to an audition for a movie
另一辆可以载我去一部电影的试镜
which train should I get on
那我应该上哪辆火车呢
Are you using trains to trick me into giving you advice
你是在利用火车来骗我给你建议吗
No.
不是
All right then.
那就可以说
You should take a third train
你应该上第三辆火车
where you audition for the movie
去参加电影试镜
but hold off on making a career decision
但先别着急做职业上的抉择
until you have more information.
等了解更多情况再说
You're right.
你说得有道理
I'm worried about something that hasn't even happened yet.
我在担心一件根本还没发生的事
You are a wise man.
你真是位智者
Well Penny who's smarter the wise man
佩妮 谁更聪明 是智者
or the person who comes to him for advice
还是向智者寻求建议的那个人
Oh I guess you're right.
我猜你说得对
Maybe it is the person who asks.
或许还真是懂得寻求建议的人
No it's the wise man.
错 是智者
That's why he's called the wise man.
不然他干嘛叫智者
You know how I know that
你知道我怎么知道的吗
I'm the wise man.
我就是智者
I'm sorry. What was I thinking
抱歉 我刚才在想什么啊
Uh just out of curiosity
出于好奇问一句
why didn't you ask Leonard for advice about this
这件事你干嘛不问莱纳德意见呢
'Cause I already know what he'll say.
因为我早就知道他会说什么
"Wah wah wah you shouldn't do it."
"这个那个 总之你不该去"
It's just like he's here
跟他本人在这似的
Okay so we know that previous attempts to send a message into space
人类之前已经尝试过将讯息投放到太空中
like the Golden Record on Voyager
就像旅行者上的金唱片
were heavily criticized.
骂声一片
Well aliens could only play the Golden Record
外星人只有做一台唱机出来
if they figured out how to build a record player.
才能播放金唱片
Although to be fair I watched E.T. build a telephone
不过公平地说 我看着ET用一台学习玩具
out of a Speak & Spell and an umbrella.
和一把伞 做了一台电话机
Dude was like a little brown MacGyver.
那小家伙就像棕色皮肤的马盖先
擅长用普通生活用品作为工具
美国90年代连续剧中的男主角
That would be more helpful if E.T. were real.
如果E.T.真实存在 会大有帮助
Well my feelings were real when he was about to die.
电影里它快死的时候 我的感情是真实的
My God when he's on the table and they use the paddles on him.
天啊 还有它躺在台子上 他们电击它
And he's all white.
它全身都变白了
They zip him up in that bag.
他们把他放进袋子 拉上拉链
And Gertie can't stop crying.
格蒂一直在哭
The flower dies.
花都枯萎了
Okay let's talk about something else. All right.
-够了 我们换个话题吧 -好的
So it it sounds like we need a way to communicate that's simple.
听起来我们需要一种简单的沟通方式
And doesn't require outside machinery
而且不需要外部机器
to be built to access it.
就可以直接读取
It's also a problem because we don't even know
这也是一个问题 因为我们根本不知道
if the aliens who find this can see.
找到这个东西的外星人是否有视觉
I mean they might communicate
他们可能会用
in a totally different way than us.
和我们完全不同的方式进行交流
Like when my dog is mad at me
就像我的小狗生我气时
she tells me by peeing in my slippers.
她的表达方式是尿我拖鞋上
That's actually a valid example.
这还真是一个很好的例子
Animals do deliver messages through scent.
动物就会用气味来传达信息
Bees talk to each other by dancing.
蜜蜂通过舞蹈来互相交流
Whales have their songs.
鲸鱼有自己的鲸鱼歌
Penny has about 20 different ways of rolling her eyes
佩妮有20种翻白眼的方式
that each mean something different.
每种白眼都代表不同的意思
Okay so what it sounds like is
好了 总结起来就是
what we want is a device
我们需要的是
that can deliver a message through not only sight
一种不光是用视觉 还能透过其他感知方式
but other senses as well.
传递讯息的装置
The most basic sense that any space faring civilization
任何宇宙文明都应该具备的
would have to possess is touch.
最基本的感知就是触觉了
We could make a video playing device
我们应该设计一个可以播放视频
that simultaneously translates the information
同时能把讯息转化到
into a tactile medium.
可触摸媒介上的装置
All we have to do is rig up a 3 D communication system
我们只需要装配一台三维交流系统装置就行了
We we can totally do that
我们完全可以办到
I know
我知道
This is great
实在太棒了
Yeah you know what else it is What
-还有件事你知道吗 -什么
Exactly what Sheldon and Howard said.
这和谢尔顿 霍华德之前说的完全一样
Well thank you for peeing in my slippers.
多谢你在我拖鞋里撒的这泡尿
It's the eye of the tiger
这是猛虎的眼睛
电影《洛基3》的主题曲"Eye of the tiger"
It's the ear of the bat
这是蝙蝠的耳朵
It's the whiskers of the catfish
这是鲶鱼的胡须
And the walrus...
和海象的...
Hang on. Not that your song isn't terrible it is...
等等 不是说你的歌烂 它的确很烂
...but how do you mention bats and leave out sonar
但是你提到蝙蝠 怎么能忘掉声纳呢
You didn't let me finish.
人家还没唱完呢
And also regarding the bat
既然提到了蝙蝠
It has sonar.
它还有声纳
Hello.
好啊
Look
我说
I know you guys are upset but we've talked about it
我知道你们俩不高兴 但我们讨论过了
and we think it'd be beneficial
我们认为你们的加入
for you to be part of the project.
对这个项目很有好处
Well well well did you hear that Sheldon
哎哟哟 你听到了吗 谢尔顿
I'm sorry. I was trying to think of what rhymes
抱歉 我刚才很专心在想
with "Nose of the aardvark."
"食蚁兽的鼻子"和什么词押韵
We want you back on the project with us.
我们希望你俩加入这个项目
Well well well did you hear that Howard
哎哟哟 你听到了吗 霍华德
Look we admit it.
我们承认
The idea that you guys came up with was really good
你俩的点子非常不错
and I'd love your help.
我也很希望得到你们的帮助
I suppose it couldn't have been easy for you to say that.
我想要你说出这些话对也不容易吧
It wasn't so... are you in
是不容易 所以你们愿意吗
Certainly. Sure.
-愿意 -当然
Great.
太好了
Now that we're all on the same page
既然大家意见都一致了
let's get together tonight and work on it.
今晚我们就一起开始工作吧
"Get together tonight"
"今晚一起来"
Leonard stop trying to control everything
莱纳德 不要老是想掌控全局
and give poor Raj a chance to come up with what we should do.
让可怜的拉杰也有机会做个决定好吗
Go ahead Raj.
说吧 拉杰
Okay I think we should do it right now.
我觉得我们现在就开始吧
Tonight works better for me. Okay.
-我今晚比较方便 -好吧
Okay it's just an audition.
好了 只是个试镜而已
Why am I nervous
我干嘛要紧张呢
Maybe it's a good thing.
也许这是一件好事
Just means I want it.
紧张代表我很渴望这角色
And I can have it.
我一定能得到这个角色的
This feels right.
这种感觉倍儿爽
Why did I ever give this up
我当初干嘛要放弃演艺事业呢
I'm starting to remember.
往事一幕一幕涌上心头
So I'd like to try a technique
我想尝试一种新的方式
where no one gets steamrolled.
让大家享受平等的待遇
When you talk
你们说话时
instead of bringing up a new idea
不要一开口就提出新点子
respect what was just said by building on it.
要尊重别人之前的发言 加上"如你所说"
Uh building on that...
如你所说
...we should order dinner.
我们应该叫个外卖
How is that building on what he just said
你这话哪一点算是如他所说呀
Building on what Sheldon said I could go for Chinese.
如谢尔顿所说 我想吃中餐
Hang on. Building on what Leonard said
等等 如莱纳德所说
no one built on what I said.
完全没人是接我所说的啊
Building on "building on that "
如你所说的"如你所说"
there's a new build your own pizza place on Colorado.
科罗拉多有家新开的自选披萨店
Building on that I'd like to remind you
如你所说 我想提醒你
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
I saw the menu. They have soy cheese.
我看过菜单了 里面有豆酪可选
You didn't say "building on." You're out
你没有说"如你所说" 你输了
It's not Simon Says.
这又不是"我说你做"游戏
Yeah you're missing the point Sheldon.
你的重点错了 谢尔顿
You're out and you're out.
你输了 你也输了
I win Who wants pizza
我赢了 谁想吃披萨
Penny
佩妮
I haven't seen you auditioning in a while.
好久没看到你来试镜了
Yeah uh I got a job as a pharmaceutical sales rep.
我找了份医药销售代表的工作
You quit acting
你不演戏了吗
Well kind of.
算是吧
But now I get to act like
不过现在我需要演
inflamed heart is only a "Mild side effect."
心脏发炎只是无关痛痒的副作用而已
I heard you can make good money doing that.
我听说干这一行可以赚不少钱呢
Yeah it's going okay but I do miss this sometimes.
是啊 待遇还不错 但我有时会怀念演戏
Really
真的吗
'Cause I got to tell you I am so sick of the humiliation
我告诉你 我可是烦透了这种倍受屈辱
and being treated like a piece of meat.
被人当块肉般对待的生活
Chelsea
切尔西
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
They're gonna love you.
他们一定会喜欢你
I heard she's pushing 40 and everything's fake.
我听说她都快40岁了 全身都修整过
Yeah. I started that rumor.
这谣言是我传出去的
Okay since we agree on the delivery system for the message
我们已经讨论出了投放讯息的设备
maybe we should talk about what the message could be.
现在可以讨论要投放什么讯息了
Well I think we should show what earthlings look like.
我认为要能显示出地球人的模样
The plaque they sent up on the Pioneer probe
他们在先驱者号探测器上装的是
had a drawing of a naked man and woman on it.
一对裸男女的画像
Yeah I never cared for that.
我对那种不感冒
It's advertising to predator races
简直是在告诉掠夺种族
just how soft and squishy we are.
我们是有多软弱多好蹂躏
Squeeze yourself
蹂躏你自己去
Oh don't be offended.
听了别不高兴
You know of the four of us
你明知道我们四人当中
you have the most veal like consistency.
你最有小鲜肉的质感了
Well maybe there's a way to appear nonaggressive
或许有方法可以表明我们没有侵略的意愿
but also be able to protect ourselves if necessary.
但还是有保护我们自己的能力
Like smiling and waving with one hand
比如微笑着一手挥手
but the other hand holding the severed head of a tiger.
另一只手里拎个砍下来的虎头
You want to send a passive aggressive message
你想投放一条放冷箭的讯息
out into the universe
到太空里吗
That's ridiculous.
太可笑了
Oh you mean passive aggressive
你说的放冷箭是指
like posting pictures of you and your wife
发张你和你老婆吃着本属于我的
eating cosmopolitan balls that you know belong in my mouth
大都会鸡尾酒球的那种行为吗
Perhaps Howard meant passive aggressive
也许霍华德说的放冷箭是指
like asking our group to help on your project
一开始请我们大家来帮忙你的项目
and then only choosing Leonard.
可是最终只选了莱纳德一个人
Look I'm sorry I hurt your feelings
抱歉伤你们感情了
but you do have strong personalities
可你们俩都太强势
and always end up taking over.
话事权总是会被你们抢过去
It's not always.
也没有总是啊
What about when we went to Comic Con
那次去漫展
and dressed like Jabba the Hutt
我们办成赫特人贾巴
基本就是一条大型脑满肠肥样鼻涕虫
《星球大战》角色
You got to be Jabba's head
你扮贾巴的脑袋
and I got to be his fat slug butt.
我只能扮死肥鼻涕虫下半身
We looked great.
我们看起来超赞
You let a guy sit on me.
你还让个男人坐我身上
He was dressed as Princess Leia.
他扮的是莱亚公主
It made a nice picture.
合照效果特好
I'm just saying sometimes Raj and I feel pushed aside.
我只是说拉杰和我有时候感觉被排挤了
Yeah. Like when you took Sheldon to Texas
比如你带谢尔顿去了德克萨斯
and showed him all around NASA
带他参观了宇航局
you didn't even think to ask me and Leonard.
都没想到请莱纳德和我去啊
You know what You're right.
你们说得对
I should have asked you.
我应该邀请你们的
Yeah and if he does ask you go.
如果他邀请了 立马答应
It's amazing.
老炫酷了
Okay and if we're talking about being left out of things
如果要说被排挤
you guys went to Skywalker Ranch without us.
你们去了天行者牧场也没带我们啊
Oh I recommend that too.
那地方我也诚意推荐
That was a magical experience
简直是梦幻之旅啊
Wait a minute.
等等
黑武士的配音演员
Sheldon spent a whole day with James Earl Jones
谢尔顿跟詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯待了一天
and never told any of us.
都没告诉我们
I sure did.
还真是
Oh my goodness
天了噜
Well from Jabba's head to ice cream with Darth Vader
从贾巴脑袋到跟黑武士吃雪糕
I'm having a heck of a ride.
我这一路走来精彩纷呈啊
Yeah look
你看
clearly good things happen when I'm in charge.
明显由我说了算的时候都有好事发生
Now why don't you boys step aside
孩子们现在何不退下
let me knock this project out
让朕将此项目一举击破
Sheldon you're not in charge.
谢尔顿 不是你做主
Raj is in charge.
拉杰做主
Leonard who's really in charge
莱纳德 究竟谁做主
The person in charge or those who put him in charge
是做主的人 还是任命谁做主的人
He's right.
他说得对
If you think about it we're all in charge.
你想想 其实我们都能做主
No the guy in charge is in...
不 做主的人才是主...
Why is everyone so bad at these
怎么每个人都不懂这种问题呢
I mean the whole experience reminded me
整段经历都让我记起
about how much I hated about that world.
为什么我会恨那个世界
You you know the anxiety the depression the negativity.
那种焦虑压抑 负能量爆棚
I don't want to feel those things.
我不想有那种感觉
I want to sell drugs to people who feel those things.
我想把药卖给有那种感觉的人
I can't believe you got up and walked out
难以置信你居然这么干脆地
of an audition for a big movie.
放弃大电影的试镜
I did.
是啊
I I mean I walked in read for the part
我进去了 念了段台词
then stunk up the place but then I walked right out.
然后卡壳了 就马上走人了
Well I'm glad you have a new appreciation for your job.
很高兴能看到你对工作有了新的认识
I do and you know I don't think
确实有新感悟
I've ever thanked you properly for helping me get it.
我还没好好谢过你帮我找到这份工作
Properly at all.
好好谢还是压根没谢过
It's just words I've never heard.
都是我从未听过的言语
Well thank you.
谢谢你
You're a good friend and you changed my life.
你是个好朋友 改变了我的人生
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey now that you're making some real money
既然你现在也挣大钱了
maybe you can take your friend out for a nice thank you dinner.
可以请你的朋友出去吃顿大餐表示感谢啊
Sure.
当然
And you probably have to invite your other friend
或许也应该带上你另一个朋友
'cause she overheard you talking about it
因为听者有份
and it would be awkward to exclude her.
不带她就太不对了
Okay.
好的
How about now
现在就去吧
All right.
行吧
Don't forget your wallet.
别忘带钱包
I...
我...
Greetings from planet Earth.
来自地球的问候
Just turn left at Alpha Centauri.
在半人马座阿尔法星左转既是
You can't miss it.
想错过都难
这软乎乎粉嘟嘟的外星人好好吃的样子
合我胃口
即"生生不息 繁荣昌盛"
《星际迷航记》中的瓦肯人举手礼
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片