So Penny we were talking to our neighbors
佩妮 我们跟邻居聊天
and they're thinking of moving and selling their house.
他们说在考虑卖掉房子搬家
Really Why
真的吗 为什么
Something about babies crying
好像跟孩子哭闹
and keeping them up all night it's not important.
整晚睡不好觉有关 原因不重要
You guys should totally take a look at it.
你们俩应该考虑下要不要买
Then we could be neighbors.
那样我们就可以做邻居了
Hey. Wait a minute what about us
慢着 那我们呢
I mean we're married now.
我们现在结婚了
Maybe we want to buy the house next door.
也许我们想买到你们隔壁呢
Well Amy we can't move.
艾米 我们可不能搬家
I'd have to change all the tags in my underwear.
不然我就得换掉我内裤上的所有标签了
You can buy new ones.
你可以买新的
What new house new underwear. What am I
什么 换新房子 还要换新内裤 怎么
为受到威胁的证人提供新身份与住所
美国联邦司法部管理的证人保护项目
in the Witness Protection Program
我是进了证人保护计划吗
Okay. Guys so what do you think
好吧 你们怎么想
Well I don't know w we're pretty happy here.
我说不好 我们在这里住得挺好
Yeah. Plus if we moved
对 再说 要是我们想搬家
we'd probably just get a loft downtown.
可能会去市区找一间跃层式公寓
Really
真的吗
I always figured we'd get a place with a yard.
我一直以为我们会找个带院子的房子
Oh sure yeah that makes sense
行吧 这就说得通了
so you could shoot hoops and mow the lawn
那你就可以去投篮和修剪草坪了
How are you two married
你俩是怎么结婚的
You were there. I wore her down.
你当时在场 我磨得她烦了不得不嫁
He did.
没错
You guys should've talked about all this stuff
你们应该在约会的时候
while you were dating.
就把这些都聊明白
I mean me and Anu already know so much about each other.
我和安奴就已经对彼此了如指掌了
Wait I forget is Anu your waxer
慢着 我忘了 安奴是你的脱毛师吗
Uh no that's Annette.
不是 那是安妮特
Anu is the woman my father fixed me up with.
安奴是我爸给我介绍的相亲对象
We're going on our first date tomorrow.
明天我们就要第一次约会了
Which reminds me I need to see Annette.
这提醒了我 我得找安妮特脱个毛
You're really letting your father pick out a wife
你真的让你父亲来给你挑选妻子吗
Why not
为什么要拒绝
Arranged marriages have been working for thousands of years.
包办婚姻已经延续上千年了
Anu and I come from similar backgrounds
我和安奴出身相仿
our families get along
我们的家庭交好
and we each filled out questionnaires
我们还各自填了问卷
so we know we're not wasting our time
这样就不会把时间浪费在
with someone who's not compatible.
跟你不匹配的人身上
Oh that sounds so dry and clinical.
这也太枯燥死板了吧
You lucky duck.
你这个幸运的小子
I just don't think you can truly know someone
我只是觉得没有有对方相处过
until you've spent a lot of time with them.
是无法真正了解一个人的
Really What's Penny's dream vacation
真的吗 那佩妮梦想的度假地是哪里
Malibu beach house.
马里布海景别墅
That's Barbie's dream vacation.
那是芭比娃娃的梦想度假地
Maybe you should send us that questionnaire.
不如你把问卷发给我们吧
Enjoying your book
读书还开心吗
So much.
开心得要死
Why do you keep poking at it
你为什么要一直在书上戳戳戳
Fine I'm shopping on my phone.
被你发现了 我在手机上购物
You're the one who said you wanted to read more.
是你说要多读点书的
Yes I also tell people I only feed the kids organic.
对 我还告诉别人我只给孩子吃有机食品呢
It's just stuff you say.
随口一说罢了
Hello.
好啊
How was your night
玩儿得开心吗
Ah it was great. We went to an improv show.
挺棒的 我们去看即兴表演了
Yeah. They asked the audience to suggest a word
他们要观众提一个词来表演
and they used Stuart's.
最后用了斯图尔特的
Oh cool what was it
棒 什么词
Coconuts.
椰子
It was such a good one.
这词太妙了
It just came to me.
我灵机一动
Uh what are you guys up to Reading.
-你们俩在干什么 -读书
Oh nice I wish I read more.
真好 我也希望能多读点书
Well if it's important you find the time.
如果读书对你很重要 那你总能挤出时间的
You want to see my room
你想参观下我的房间吗
Yeah. ‭Cool.
-好 -好极了
How do you feel about this
你什么感觉
That she can clearly do better but that's not for me to say.
她显然能找个更好的 不过我没发言资格
No with them in his room doing stuff.
不 我是说他们在里面干什么呢
Oh come on we're sitting right out here.
不会的 我们就坐在外面
They're not gonna do anything.
他们不会做什么的
I'd like to change my answer.
我想更改答案
Wow you really are good at this.
你真的很擅长涂指甲
Well I've spent a lot of time painting D&D miniatures.
我可是用了大把时间给模型上色的人
I know that makes you want to rip my shirt off
我知道你为此欲火焚身想扒了我的衣服
but wait until your nails are dry.
不过先等指甲干了吧
Oh it's Raj.
是拉杰
He sent us that Indian marriage questionnaire.
他把那份印度婚姻问卷发来了
Ooh read one. Okay.
-快念念 -好
"How religious are you "
你对宗教有多虔诚
That's easy both of us not at all.
这个简单 我俩都不信教
No I wouldn't say not at all.
不 我不是一点都不信
I mean I am pretty spiritual.
我对精神洗涤很感兴趣
I do go to yoga so...
我会去做瑜伽 所以...
Great so your church is Our Lady of the Stretchy Pants.
好 那你的教堂就是女士弹力裤
Next question.
下一个问题
Uh "How close are you with your family "
你和家人有多亲密
Pretty close.
很亲
I'm gonna say not too close
我觉得我家不是很亲
but I'm hoping to get farther.
我希望再疏远些
How do you feel about children
你对孩子有什么看法
Um they're okay I guess.
还行吧
I mean if I saw one I wouldn't throw a rock at it.
我看到孩子不会对着他扔石头的
W Why would you throw a rock at a child
你为什么要对一个孩子扔石头
I just said I wouldn't.
我说了我不会扔
The question is would you like to have kids.
这问题是问你想不想要孩子
So yeah we want kids.
答案是肯定的 我们想要孩子
Yeah someday.
好吧 以后会有的
Right like in the next five years.
嗯 五年内吧
Sure uh next question.
行吧 下一个问题
"How are you with pets "
你跟宠物相处得好吗
Well I did take care of Sheldon for 15 years
我照顾了谢尔顿十五年
and he only bit me twice.
他只咬过我两次
I have to say uh after reading your questionnaire
在读了你填的问卷以后 我得说
I feel like I already know you.
我感觉已经很了解你了
Totally. Me too. Excuse me.
没错 我也这么觉得 服务员
Can we please get sparkling instead of tap
把水换成起泡酒
some clean silverware and find out what they're having
上点擦亮的银器餐具 再看看他们在吃什么
That looks delicious.
看起来很美味
Yes ma'am.
好的 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
So you're an astrophysicist.
这么说 你是天文物理学家
Yes ma'am.
是的 女士
I I mean uh just yes.
我 我是说 是的
U Unless you prefer "Ma'am."
除非你想要我称你为"女士"
I don't.
不必了
‭Good because you don't seem like a ma'am.
好 因为你不像一位高傲的女士
You seem more like a sweet thang.
而是一个小甜心
You are not good at this.
你真的对撩妹一窍不通
Well if I was good at this
要是我懂怎么撩妹
I wouldn't need to be fixed up by my father.
又何必让我爸来给我安排相亲
I never thought I'd let my family set me up either
我也从没想过我会接受家里的安排
but I'm 34 I'd like to have kids
可我已经34岁了 我想要孩子
and it's hard to date because I work so much.
但我工作太忙没时间约会
Oh yes uh you're a concierge.
对了 你是酒店礼宾
For now. I plan to be managing a hotel in the next five years.
暂时是这样 我打算五年内自己经营一家酒店
Four if I can get the current manager out of the way.
要是能把现在的老板踢走 四年就能搞定
He's a smoker so fingers crossed.
他是个烟鬼 祝他好运
I I get it. You know um I used to have a long list
我明白 你知道吗 我以前给未来的妻子
of what I wanted from a wife.
列过一长串的要求
美国女演员 一头浓密棕发 曾凭影片《弱点》获奥斯卡最佳女主
Uh eyes like Sandra Bullock
要有桑德拉·布洛克那样的眼睛
hair like Sandra Bullock
桑德拉·布洛克那样的秀发
and the bravery of Ryan Stone.
还要有瑞安·斯通那样的勇气
That's Sandra Bullock's character in Gravity.
那是桑德拉·布洛克在《地心引力》里的角色
But now
不过现在
I I just want someone nice.
我只希望遇到一个性格好的
I think I'm nice. Are you nice
我觉得我性格很好 你呢
Oh I'm definitely nice.
我性格可好了
Every time a girl breaks up with me she always starts with
每次有姑娘跟我分手 说的第一句话都是
"You're a nice guy."
"你是个好人"
Look your whole sweet
听着 你很贴心
insecure thing is cute
你的不自信也很可爱
but honestly I have no time for that.
但说实话 我没那么多闲工夫
If you're not serious about this
如果你不是认真的
you need to walk away now.
现在就走人
I I am serious.
我是认真的
Good.
很好
Okay.
好的
O Okay w what does this mean
好的 这是什么意思
I think it means I might be the future Mrs....
意思就是我可能是未来的...
Koothrappali.
库萨帕里夫人
How would you feel if I didn't change my name
如果我不跟夫姓 你会有何感想
A little hurt but you wouldn't know because I'm too nice.
有点受伤 但我不会告诉你 因为我是大好人
Hey want to get lunch
想去吃午餐吗
I can't.
不行
Halley and Michael were up all night and I'm way behind here.
哈雷和迈克尔整晚没睡 我的进度完全落后了
Oh no are they sick ‭No.
-他们病了吗 -不是
They were just laughing and playing like a couple of jerks.
他们只是像两个小混蛋一样边笑边玩
Boy they're cute but they ruin everything.
他们是很可爱 但什么都被他们毁了
I get that.
我明白
You know I've been thinking lately
最近我一直在想
that maybe I don't want kids.
也许我不想要孩子
Are you crazy
你疯了吗
Of course you want them. It's amazing.
你当然要生孩子 他们棒呆了
You just said they ruin everything.
你刚说什么都被他们毁了
I'm allowed to. It's their fault I pee when I laugh.
我有权利这样说 我笑的时候漏尿是他们的错
Hang on why is it crazy
等等 为什么我说
to say I might not want kids
不想要孩子就是疯了
Oh it's not crazy.
不是疯了
It's just wrong.
只是错了
You only think you don't want kids
你只是现在想着你不要孩子
but once you have kids you'll realize that you did want them.
但你一旦生了孩子 你会发现其实你是想要孩子的
Or I don't want them so I won't have them so back off.
又或者我不要孩子 我就不会生孩子 你别管我
Aw you sound just like me before I became a mom
你这口气真像我还没有成为母亲
and learned what the meaning of love was.
没有领悟爱的真谛的时候
Wow I cannot believe how condescending you're being.
不敢相信你居然一副高高在上的样子
Look I know it's scary but you're gonna be a great mom.
我知道很吓人 但你会成为很好的母亲
I know I'd be great but the point is I don't want to be one.
我知道 但重点是我不想当妈
Maybe you wouldn't be great. You kind of got a temper.
也许你当不了一个好母亲 你的脾气太爆
You know not everyone needs to have kids to be fulfilled.
不是所有人都需要孩子来实现人生价值
You're right you've got Leonard.
你说得对 你有莱纳德了
What more do you need
还需要什么孩子呢
Hey guys. Hello.
-各位 -你好
How was your date
约会怎么样
Ah let me answer that with a question.
让我用一个问题来回答
How would you like to be my best man
你愿意做我的伴郎吗
Wait you're not seriously
慢着 你不会真要娶一个
marrying a woman you've met once.
只见过一次的女人吧
Why not She's nice I'm nice.
有何不可 她人很好 我人很好
We're just as likely to be happy as any other two people.
我们有可能会和其他夫妻一样幸福
Maybe even happier.
也许更幸福
Sorry that was not a swipe at you.
抱歉 我没有针对你
I didn't think it was.
我本来没觉得你针对我
Yeah good 'cause it was not.
很好 因为我没有
Well I for one
我个人来说
applaud Raj's decision to forgo emotional attachment
为拉杰的决定喝彩 他放弃了感情束缚
and find a life partner by bowing
通过屈服于三千年的独裁传统
to a 3 000 year old authoritarian tradition.
找到了人生伴侣
What are you talking about
你说什么呢
You married a woman you're in love with.
你娶了自己爱的女人
I can't believe you're throwing that back in my face.
我不敢相信你用这件事回击我
Why can't you just be happy for me
你为什么不能为我开心
Because you're being dumb.
因为你这样很傻
You don't know anything about her.
你对她一点也不了解
W Well how come you all get to be married
凭什么你们都结婚了
and I have to stay single
就我一个人单身
I think that's a question for a licensed professional.
这问题恐怕要专业的心理咨询师才能回答
You know what you're not just insulting me.
知道吗 你不仅羞辱了我
Okay You're insulting my family my culture
你还羞辱了我的家人 我的文化
and my future bride Anu
和我未来的新娘安努
a vegetarian with a master's degree from Cornell
她是毕业于康奈尔大学的硕士 她吃素
whose favorite fruit is pineapple.
最爱的水果是菠萝
Now I'm not sure if this helps but did you know
我不确定这话是否有帮助 但你们知道吗
that pineapples were once so rare
菠萝曾经非常稀有
that King Charles posed for a portrait with one
查尔斯国王找人绘制肖像时曾让菠萝一起入画
How does that help
这话能有什么帮助
Oh it helped me. I've been trying to slide that
帮了我 几年来我一直设法
into a conversation for years.
在聊天中提起这事
Hey honey how was your day
亲爱的 今天过得好吗
What's wrong
怎么了
Raj is talking about
拉杰说
marrying this woman he just met.
要娶他刚认识的女人
I told him it was dumb and now he's mad at me.
我说这样做很傻 现在他生我气了
The same thing happened to me.
我有同样的遭遇
Penny said she didn't want kids
佩妮说她不想要孩子
and I told her she was being silly
我说她这样很傻
and she accused me of being condescending.
她指责我高高在上
Which is crazy because if I wanted to be condescending
真是疯了 如果我想要高高在上
I would've said "Ooh 'condescending.'
我会说 啊 你居然会用
That's such a big word."
"高高在上"这么高级的词
Why won't our friends just listen to us
我们的朋友为什么不听我们的劝
We obviously know what we're talking about.
显然我们是有经验的
I know.
我知道
We're married we have great kids
我们结婚了 我们有很好的孩子
great jobs this great house.
很好的工作 很好的房子
Hey Leonard remember yesterday
莱纳德 还记得昨天
when we were talking about having kids someday Yeah
-我们说以后会生孩子吗 -怎么了
Well what if it wasn't someday.
如果不是以后呢
Oh my God.
我的天
Oh my God are you pregnant
我的天 你怀孕了吗
No. No. No no. No no no no no no no no.
没没没 没有 绝对没有
So
那...
No.
没有
What I meant was
我意思是
what if what if we didn't have kids
如果我们不要孩子呢
Ever
永远不要吗
I mean our life is so great.
我们的生活这么幸福
Why would we want to change that
为什么要改变呢
Sure. Sure.
当然 当然
Sure.
当然
And I guess it would be hard raising kids
我想在你从没告诉过我的
in the the loft you never told me you wanted.
你想要的跃层式公寓里养孩子是挺难的
Well wait don't be mad. I'm not mad.
-等等 别生气 -我没生气
Why would I be mad
我为什么要生气
There's nothing to be mad at
根本没什么可生气的
You have to to turn the thing.
你得转一下那个
I knew that
我知道
Hi Leonard. I'm not mad
-莱纳德 -我没生气
You're awfully quiet.
你安静得出奇
Sorry. No I like it.
-抱歉 -不 我喜欢
Got a lot on my mind.
我有很多烦心事
Would you like to talk about it
你想谈谈吗
Not really.
不想
Grape Nuts for breakfast quiet car ride
早餐吃全谷麦片 安静的行车旅程
things are really breaking my way today.
我今天真是事事顺心
It's just Penny hit me with some pretty big news
佩妮的重大消息杀了我一个措手不及
and it's a lot to process.
要消化的东西太多了
And you'd like to do that quietly. I respect that.
你想安静地消化 我尊重你
She said she doesn't want to have kids.
她说她不想要孩子
Maybe she didn't mean it
也许她不是认真的
like when you said you didn't want to talk about this.
就像你说你不想谈这事
Forget it.
算了
Do you want to have children
你想要孩子吗
Well I always assumed we would and now I find out you know
我一直以为以后会有的 但现在我发现
I might be the last of the Hofstadter line.
霍夫斯塔德一家到我这可能就绝子绝孙了
Doesn't your brother have children
你哥不是有孩子吗
And your sister. She kept the Hofstadter name
还有你姐 她保留了娘家姓
and has five healthy boys
生了五个健康的儿子
Neil Jeffrey Scott William and baby Richard.
尼尔 杰弗里 斯科特 威廉 还有理查德宝宝
I'm going back to being quiet.
我还是继续安静吧
Sweet.
太好了
Hey. Mind if I sit
我能坐下吗
Did you just come here to tell me I'm making a gigantic mistake
你是来告诉我 我犯下了天大的错误吗
by having this blueberry muffin
因为我点了蓝莓松饼
and I should've got a cinnamon roll like you did
我应该像你一样吃肉桂卷
No.
不是
Good 'cause I'm happy with my choice.
那就好 因为我对自己的选择很满意
Although that cinnamon roll does smell good
不过那个肉桂卷确实挺香的
if you're open to halfsies.
你能分我一半吗
Fine. Thanks.
-行吧 -谢谢
Look I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
You're right. I I was being...
你说得对 我当时太...
Oh my God that is so good
我的老天鹅 太好吃了
I can wait.
等会再说吧
No... Sorry.
不 抱歉
Go on.
你继续
I've known you a long time.
我们认识很久了
You believe in romance more than any person I've ever met
你是我见过的最相信浪漫的人
and it's hard to see you give up on that.
看到你放弃 我很难受
But if you really think marrying this woman
但如果你真觉得跟这个女人结婚
is gonna make you happy
能让你快乐
then you have my complete and total support.
那我全心全意支持你
I will be with you every step of the way.
我会陪你走过每一步
Thanks Howard. That means a lot.
谢谢 霍华德 这番话意义重大
So hey is this wedding gonna be in India
那婚礼会在印度举行吗
Ah maybe.
有可能哦
What the hell Penny
搞毛啊 佩妮
I'm gonna need more than that.
你得说具体一点我才知道
You're not having kids
你不打算生孩子
How could you do this to me
你怎么能这样对我
How is it any of your business
这关你什么事啊
Because your kids were supposed to be friends with my kids.
因为你的小孩本该当我家小孩的朋友
Who's gonna be friends with them now
现在谁来当他们的朋友
They will find other friends.
他们会交到其他朋友啊
Oh sure 'cause Sheldon's DNA plus my DNA
当然了 因为拥有我和谢尔顿基因的小孩
equals a kid who knows how to make friends. Grow up
一定八面玲珑很会交朋友 成熟一点
This is between me and Leonard.
这是我和莱纳德两个人的事
Screw Leonard We were supposed to get pregnant together.
莱纳德吃屎吧 我们本该一起怀孕
We were gonna be barf buddies.
一起孕吐
We were supposed to massage each other's perineums
并用维他命E帮对方
with vitamin E.
按摩会阴
I'm about to be your barf buddy right now.
你现在就快把我说吐了
Listen when you have kids
听着 你有小孩后
I'm still gonna be there.
我还是会陪在你身边
I'm gonna be their fun Aunt Penny who gives them candy
我会是他们好玩的佩妮阿姨 给他们糖吃
and teaches them swear words
教他们骂脏话
and tells them stories about what a weirdo their mother is.
还会跟他们说妈妈有多奇葩
I guess I could live with that.
这我应该能接受
What is gonna be hard is letting go of the dream
真正艰难的是放弃我们
of us breastfeeding each other's babies.
用母乳喂养彼此小孩的梦想
And it's gonna be hard to forget you said that.
忘记你说过这段话也很艰难
No.
拒绝
What would you say if I told you
要是我说浴袍底下的我
I was totally naked under this robe
一丝不挂 你有什么想法
I would say that sounds pretty good.
我会觉得还不错
Really Well I did not see that coming.
真的吗 还真没料到
One second.
马上就好
Oh come on.
不是吧
Wait. Stay in the mood.
等等 别被吓软
I'll put on our own music and drown them out.
我来放我们的音乐 盖过他们
小甜甜布兰妮热单《Work Bitch》
What's this
这是什么
It's from my workout mix.
我健身专用的合集
It's what I listen to when I'm firming up my glutes.
我锻炼臀大肌时就听这首歌
Can you get him
你去看看他吧
Sure.
Hey Howard. ‭Yeah
-霍华德 -干嘛
It looks like you could crack a walnut in those glutes.
你紧实的臀大肌看起来能夹爆核桃
I can't. I tried.
不行 我试过了
I I made you dinner.
我给你做了晚饭
Your favorite In N Out Burger out of the wrapper on a plate.
你的最爱 快餐店买的汉堡拆了包装用盘子装起来
Thank you but you don't have to do this. I'm fine.
谢谢 但你不必这么做 我没事
I I know it's not a baby but it does leak when you pick it up.
我知道这不是婴儿 但被捧起时它也会漏汁[尿]哦
Really We're joking about this now
你不是吧 现在还拿这个开玩笑了
No look I'm sorry.
不是的 对不起
I didn't mean to just drop all of this on you.
我不是有意这么突然就告诉你的
I It just took me by surprise.
我只是很惊讶
I I always imagined having kids.
我以前常想象生孩子的事
I know you did.
我知道
But I've imagined having a lot of things
但我想象过很多
that I'm never gonna get
我永远也得不到的东西
《蝙蝠侠》中的高科技战车
a Nobel Prize a working Batmobile.
诺贝尔奖 能开的蝙蝠战车
But I also have a lot that I never thought I'd have...
但我也拥有很多从没想过能得到的事物
like you.
比如你
Are you sure that's enough
你确定这就足够了吗
Yeah.
是的
You're really okay with this ‭I am.
-你真能接受这个决定 -是的
Hey Daddy.
爸爸
What's this Leonard says
莱纳德说
about you not wanting to give me grandbabies
你不想给我生外孙 怎么回事
He might feel differently. Bye.
他可能有其他想法 先闪了
I told my parents our first date went well
我告诉爸妈我们第一次约会很顺利
and they got very excited.
他们很兴奋
Oh tell me about it.
可不是嘛
My parents were so thrilled
我爸妈也高兴坏了
they actually spoke to each other.
他们竟然跟对方说话了
So that was a disaster.
那结局并不美好
Cheers.
干杯
Okay. I guess if we're going forward with this wedding
好了 如果我们要举行婚礼
we should talk about the next steps.
现在该讨论接下来的步骤了
Oh like themes and flowers
你是指婚礼主题和用哪些花吗
Actually finances and taxes.
其实是财务和税务
Oh. We can't use that.
我们不能用这个
That was the theme of my parents' divorce.
这是我爸妈的离婚主题
I know that money can be a source of friction
我知道钱可能会使新婚夫妇
in a new marriage and I want us to avoid that.
产生摩擦 我希望能避免这一点
Of course. Yeah right.
当然了 对
That's s smart.
这样很明智
So my accountant feels strongly
我的会计强烈建议
that we should file separately the first year
我们婚后第一年分别报税
and then we can re evaluate based on our joint assets.
之后再根据我们的共同资产重新评估
You okay
你还好吗
No I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Why not
为什么
Th There's something you may not know about me
我有些方面你可能不太了解
'cause you know we've only met once but...
因为我们只见过一次面 但是
I'm a hopeless romantic.
我浪漫得不可救药
And you seem great
你看起来很优秀
and I do want to get married.
我也确实想结婚
I I do want to settle down but...
想定下来 但是
this isn't the story that I want to tell my grandkids.
这不是我以后想告诉孙辈的爱情故事
I understand.
我懂
I'm so sorry if I wasted your time.
要是浪费你时间了 我很抱歉
Raj.
拉杰
I know we don't know each other very well
我知道我们彼此不太了解
but you seem like you'd make a good father
但你看起来会是个好父亲
and you're tall enough so I can wear heels and...
而且你够高 我不怕穿上高跟鞋会比你高
I think that's something worth fighting for.
我认为这就值得我们为之努力了
Will you marry me
你愿意娶我吗
Oh my God oh my God.
天啊天啊天啊
Yes of course of course I'll marry you
当然愿意 我当然愿意娶你
If you'd like to kiss me you can. ‭Oh great.
-你想的话可以吻我 -太好了
I should warn you I have a tongue piercing.
先提醒你一下 我有舌钉
Oh you're not that nice.
你也没那么乖嘛
Are you gonna tell me where we're going
你要告诉我这是去哪儿吗
Because if it has the words "Farmers" or "Market" in it
因为如果目的地有"农贸"或"市场"这几个字
I don't want to go.
我不想去
You were talking about all the things
你之前说到有些事物
you thought you would never have
你认为自己永远都得不到
so I thought I would get you one.
所以我就送你一样
Oh my God. You bought me the Batmobile
老天啊 你买了蝙蝠战车给我
No. No.
不是
No no no no no.
我不是我没有
I rented you the Batmobile for the day.
我给你租了一天的蝙蝠战车
This is amazing. Thank you.
这太棒了 谢谢你
B Be careful. I I did not get the insurance.
小心点 我没买保险
Come on Robin
快上来 罗宾
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片