I'm thinking about growing a goatee.
我在考虑留个山羊胡
Oh actually that's a Van Dyke.
你那样是范·戴克式胡
范·戴克式胡是指 从上唇处连到下巴处的胡子造型
A goatee is just hair on the chin.
山羊胡的话就只留下巴处
Oh. Wait then what is it if you just have hair up here
等等 那如果是只有上面这块的胡须呢
You mean a moustache
你是指笑虎子吗
Moo stache He said it
-"笑虎子" -他那么念啦
Ha ha very funny. Make fun of the foreign guy.
笑吧笑吧 随便取笑外国来的吧
For your information there are four times as many
印度人口可是比美国人口多四倍
Indians as there are Americans so the way we say it is right.
所以我们念的才是大众标准
Say what Moo stache.
-所以怎么念 -笑虎子[小胡子]
Moo stache He said "Moo stache"
-笑虎子 -他念成笑虎子
Guys you're being childish.
你们两个太幼稚了
Yeah she's right. You're grown men
她说得没错 你们都是大人了
the kind who are perfectly capable
所谓大人就是指
of growing your own moo staches.
能留出笑虎子的人
Hey you were funny on purpose good job.
你是讲笑话 不是无意中被笑 干得好
Hi. Sorry I'm late I was at an audition.
抱歉迟到了 我去试镜耽搁了
Oh I'm sorry. You'll get 'em next time.
-我也很遗憾 -下次会选上的
How about instead of assuming I failed
你们能不要直接认为我失败了
you ask me how it went Sorry.
-而是问我结果如何吗 -抱歉
How did it go Just shut up.
-那结果如何 -问屁啊
Here you can have your seat.
来 坐你的位子吧
No no no stay there. I'm fine on the floor.
不用不用 你坐吧 我坐地上无所谓的
Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table
你们有想过这里搞张餐桌吗
Yeah. You actually do have room for one up there.
其实那边有位置放张餐桌呢
Oh sure I sit on the floor for years no one cares.
行啊 我坐地板上几年了也无人心疼
The pretty white girl's there ten seconds
漂亮的白人妞才坐个十秒
and suddenly we're all running to IKEA.
大家就要杀到宜家买餐桌了
No one is running anywhere.
大家哪也不杀去
We're not getting a dining room table.
我们没有要买新餐桌
I know you don't like change
我知道你不喜欢改变
but it's not a terrible idea.
但其实这主意不错啊
Yeah you guys never use that space up there.
你们那块空间平常也只是闲置
Why not get a table
何不搞张餐桌呢
Do you want the long answer or the short answer
你想要听长答案还是短答案
Hey how come we never get that option
为啥我们平常都没这福利呢
Chaos theory suggests that even in a deterministic system
混沌理论认为 即使在一个确定系统中
if the equations describing its behavior are nonlinear
如果描述该系统变化的方程式为非线性的
a tiny change in the initial conditions
那么初始条件最微小的改变
can lead to a cataclysmic and unpredictable result.
也可能引起灾难性的无法预计的后果
Translation
翻译一下
Waah. I don't want a table
咿呀 人家不要新桌桌
第七季 第十六集
生活大爆炸
Hey Penny and I are gonna go shop for a dining room table.
我要跟佩妮去逛街买新餐桌
You want to come with us
你要一起来吗
You know I'd love to
我当然愿意
but um I'm too busy
可是我现在抽不开身
falling back in love with Windows 98.
正忙着再爱Win98一遍呢
Seriously You haven't used this desk in years.
你不是吧 你都几年没用过这桌子了
The second I want to get rid of it you're up here working
我刚想要把它弄走 你就跑回来鼓捣东西
I can't talk right now
我现在没空跟你聊
I have several thousand updates to install.
我还得安装几千个更新包呢
Are you really gonna sit here all day
你真要在这赖着一整天吗
Think of me as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
把我想成是《银河系漫游指南》中的亚瑟·丹特
lying in front of the bulldozers to protect his home.
躺在家的前面阻止房子被推倒
If you'll recall the Vogon fleet blew up the Earth anyway.
那你记得 渥罡人最后还是把地球全炸了吗
It's a made up story Leonard
这就是本科幻小说 莱纳德
I don't even know why you're talking about it.
我不懂你聊这个是要干嘛
I'm putting all this stuff in storage.
我要把这些东西都放储藏室去
We don't need any of it.
全都是没用的东西
You... How can you say that
你 你怎么能这么说
You show me one thing in here we can live without.
哪件是生活中不必要的你指给我看看
Oh hang on.
稍等
Check your in box.
去你的收件箱看吧
Wait. Is this really worth it
别走 这么做真值得吗
We've lived together for years
我们同住了这么多年
with nary an argument. Huh
从来没有过争执
But we start talking about a table
但现在就为了张桌子
and suddenly we're at each other's throats.
我们却突然开始掐架了
"Nary an argument"
"从来没有过争执"吗
"Nary"
"从来"吗
Well that means "not one " or "not any""
"从来"就是指连一次都没有
Maybe instead of a table you should buy a dictionary.
你与其买桌子 还是买本辞典吧
Well I don't know if I won that
架我是不知道掐赢了没
but at least he's upset.
但至少膈应到他了
Check it out.
你看
Magic wand TV remote
电视遥控魔杖
Yeah I can control all sorts of stuff.
这可以遥控各种东西呢
Did Bernadette think it was cool
伯纳黛特觉得这酷吗
Not when I said "mute" and pointed it at her face.
我指着她脸说"静音"的时候肯定不觉得
Oh uh let me try.
让我试试
Channelis changeroni
转转节目转
This might be my second favorite brown magic wand.
这是我第二爱的棕色魔"棒"了吧
Well that's the last time I play with that.
也是我最后一次再玩这东西了
I have to take this.
我得去接一下
Hello
您好
Off.
And on.
再开
And the Oprah Network.
转到奥普拉女性台
This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle.
这比当个麻瓜[凡人]看电视帅太多了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
We'll be in touch.
我们再保持联系
You're not gonna believe this.
你听了一定不敢相信
What's going on
怎么了
Oh. Wait.
等等
On
And off
再关
What's going on
怎么样了
That was NASA.
刚才是太空总署
They want me to go back up to the space station.
他们想我回去太空站出任务
Wow. What did you tell them
那你怎么回答
I told them I'd be honored.
我回答那是我的荣幸
A second trip to space I'll miss you.
第二回上太空 我会想你的
And I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想念你
I just want you to know I'm happy
我想告诉你 我很乐意
to look in on Bernadette while you're gone. Thank you.
-在你不在的期间替你照看伯纳黛特 -谢谢
And if anything were to happen to you
如果你有什么三长两短
we will name our firstborn son Howard.
我和她的第一个儿子会取名霍华德
I'm just kidding.
我就开玩笑啦
We'll name him Dalib after my grandfather.
他会取我爷爷的名字 叫迪利卜
Ooh this one looks nice.
这张看起来不错
No. Sheldon doesn't like reclaimed wood.
谢尔顿不喜欢回收木材质的
Why not
为什么
He's afraid the original owners will come back.
他怕原来的主人会回来找他
Yeah. Well Sheldon's not here.
谢尔顿又不在这里
Well he is here.
但他在这里
So unless you want to dig him out
除非你愿意拿
with a bone saw and a melon baller
骨锯和挖球器来帮我挖出来
there's nothing I can do about it.
否则我也无能为力
All right sweetie you're paying for this table
宝贝 这张桌子出钱的人是你
and it's your apartment too.
公寓也是你们共有的
I know but... No buts.
-我知道 但是... -不许说但是
You got to stop letting him boss you around.
你不能再让他对你颐指气使了
You're right. I mean h he decides what TV shows we watch
有道理 每次都是他决定看什么电视节目
what food we eat who my favorite hobbit is
吃什么东西 我最喜欢哪个霍比特人
I wanted Frodo but we can't both have Frodo
我最喜欢弗罗多 但是他说不能重复
so guess who's stuck with Samwise Gamgee.
你猜谁被逼去喜欢小肥仔山姆·詹吉了
《指环王》电影中霍比特人主角弗罗多的佣人与朋友
See Right there. You're a grown man
你看 活生生的例子 你是大人了
you should be able to pick whichever hobbit you want.
你有权选择自己最爱的霍比特人是哪个
Wish you wouldn't but one problem at a time.
希望你没那么宅 但一次解决一问题吧
Y You make a lot of sense.
你的话很有道理
I like this table and I'm getting it.
我喜欢这张桌子 我要买了
Really This one
真的吗 这张啊
That one
那张呢
Damn right I like that one.
爷他妈要的就是这张了
Good news.
有好消息宣布
Someone in this room gets to take a ride on a rocket.
这房间里的某人能够"骑火箭升空"哦
Fine. Can I at least shower first
好吧 我能至少先洗个澡吗
No not that.
不是指那方面
Although you already agreed to it so no take backs.
但你答应了要骑我"火箭"也不许反悔
What are you talking about
那你本来是指什么
Sit down.
先坐下
NASA called.
太空总署打来了
The telescope mount I installed
我之前给太空站
on the space station got damaged
装的望远镜架坏了
and they want me to go back up and fix it.
他们现在想让我回去修好它
Well what did you say
那你怎么回答
What do you think I... I said yes
你觉得呢 我当然十分乐意啊
Why do you look surprised
你干嘛看起来一脸惊讶
Well it's just after last time
因为上次之后
I didn't think you'd ever want to go back.
我以为你不会再想重回太空
Are you kidding
开什么玩笑
It was the greatest experience of my life. Really
-上太空可是我这辈子最棒的体验 -是吗
'Cause I kind of remember a lot of complaining
我怎么记得有人在无穷无尽地抱怨
and wishing for it to be over.
哭爹喊娘盼着早日结束
I think you have me confused with
我觉得你说的是不是我
what's gonna happen when you get out of that shower.
而是等下洗完澡之后的你吧
Hey all set. What do you think
桌子摆好了 你觉得怎么样
There's plenty of room for everybody
人人都有座 不用挤在一起
a view out the window.
吃饭时还能欣赏窗外景色
My spot on the couch has a great view of a window.
我在沙发上的专座也能欣赏窗外景色
Sometimes I can see space battles through it.
有时我还能看见太空大战呢
It's called a TV.
那扇窗就叫电视
Give it a chance Sheldon you might actually like it.
试试嘛 谢尔顿 没准你会喜欢呢
You're absolutely right.
你说得很对
Nope.
不喜欢
Well you can't say he didn't give it a fair shot.
他也算有"好好"试过一回了
So when can we get rid of it
那我们什么时候可以扔掉它
We're not.
才不扔呢
What about the roommate agreement
《室友协议》上是怎么规定的
It specifically states
上面明确指出
that any changes in furnishing
凡是家具发生改动
have to be approved by the Furnishing Committee.
都必须得经过家具委员会的同意
Which only sits on alternate years.
而他们是隔年才开一次会
Yeah and by the way
对了 顺便说一句
it sits over there.
委员会就坐[开会]这个位置
Come on that is ridiculous. She's right
-拜托 这规定太扯了吧 -她说得对
a committee that important should meet more often.
这么重要的委员会应该经常开会才对
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那个意思
This is the thing about me standing up to him
你是指让我勇敢反抗
and not letting him run my life Yes.
-不要让他操控我的人生吗 -对
That.
我就那意思
Okay. I think we've found the problem here.
好吧 我知道问题在哪儿了
It's not the table at all.
问题根本不在餐桌
It's you. Me
-而是在你 -我吗
Well it's always me take one for the team.
平时他老怪我 这次你就牺牲下吧
I have spent years turning this lump of clay
我花了多年时间把这块烂泥
into an acceptable conduit for my will
按照我的意愿打造成我能接受的室友
and then you came along and reshaped him
然后你出现 用你新奇的想法
with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals.
和华丽丽的生殖器改造了他
Are you gonna let him talk to me like this
你就让他这么跟我说话吗
"Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
"华丽丽"这个词听上去像是夸你啊
Okay I have not tried to change Leonard.
好吧 我没有要试着改变莱纳德
That's just what happens in relationships.
只是恋爱中的人都会这样
Look how much Amy's changed you.
瞧瞧你被艾米改变了多少
That's not true. Oh please.
-才没有呢 -拜托
When I first met you you were incapable
我刚认识你时 你根本无法
of touching another human being.
跟任何人产生身体接触
Now you're holding hands you're going on dates
现在你会跟人拉手 你会跟人约会
you even made out with her on a train.
你甚至在火车上跟她接吻
She told you
她居然告诉你了
Of course she told me it's the most interesting thing
她当然告诉我了 这是这辈子
that's ever happened to her in her entire life
发生在她身上最有趣的事情
You're too close to it
你是当事人才没意识到
but Amy has had a huge impact on you.
但艾米的确对你影响很大
You're right.
你说得对
Without realizing it I've allowed that woman
我一直没意识到 我默默让那女人
to alter my personality.
改变了我的个性
Mm Sheldon you didn't have a personality
谢尔顿 你没有个性
you just had some shows you liked.
你只是有几个爱看的节目而已
No.
No I've changed.
不 我是改变了
Like the frog who's put in a pot of water
就像一只被放进一锅水的青蛙
that's heated so gradually
水是被慢慢加热的
he doesn't realize he's boiling to death.
所以青蛙根本意识不到自己会被煮死
Or you're the frog who's been kissed by a princess
或者你是一只被公主吻了的青蛙
and turned into a prince.
最终会变成王子
Or you're just a tall annoying frog.
又或者你是一只惹人烦的高个青蛙
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I have to break up with my girlfriend.
我要去跟我女朋友分手
Oh Sheldon wait. No.
-谢尔顿 等等 -不
You've opened my eyes to the truth.
是你们让我看清了真相
Amy has made me a more affectionate
艾米把我变成了一个感情更丰富
open minded person.
思想更开明的人
And that stops now.
改变到此结束
Well we should call her. Yeah mm hmm.
-我们应该打给她 -是啊
Amy it's Penny. Hey.
艾米 我是佩妮
Just a little heads up.
先给你提个醒
Leonard bought a dining room table.
莱纳德买了一张餐桌
Yeah. Sheldon's breaking up with you.
是的 谢尔顿要跟你分手
Amy Amy
艾米 艾米
Amy
艾米
I'll get right to the point.
我就直截了当地说吧
I think we need to end this relationship so...
我觉得我们应该结束这段感情 所以
just sign this with your finger and uh
麻烦你用手在这上面签名 对了
please don't cry on my iPad
眼泪不要掉到我的iPad上
I didn't get AppleCare.
我的机子没保修服务
I'm not surprised you want to end the relationship.
我不意外你会想结束我们这段感情
I'm a little surprised you didn't get AppleCare.
让我意外的是 你居然没买保修
Anyway enjoy your life. Where do I sign
总之好好享受你的人生 我要在哪里签名
At the bottom. I must say
最下面 不得不说
I'm relieved you're not making more of a scene out of this.
你没有对此大哭大闹 我感到很欣慰
Oh I've already moved on.
我已经看开了
Besides this breakup has nothing to do with me.
再说了 这次分手又不是我的错
Wh... It doesn't Of course not.
-是吗 -当然
This is just Leonard trying to take the focus off
这只是莱纳德故意挑拨我们感情
that dreadful table by sowing discord in our relationship.
想把焦点从那张让人讨厌的餐桌转移走
He's manipulating you like he always does.
他总是这样把你玩弄于股掌之中
Wait wait now hang on.
慢着慢着 先别签
You think he manipulates me
你觉得他在操控我思想吗
All the time.
向来如此
And he knew that
他肯定知道
as your girlfriend I wasn't gonna stand by
我作为你的女朋友 我不会袖手旁观
and let him bring a table into your apartment.
让他把那张桌子搬进你的公寓
I mean a table Come on
一张破餐桌 有没有搞错啊
It is hideous.
那餐桌难看死了
Well thankfully I won't have to see it
谢天谢地 我不用看见它
'cause I won't be your girlfriend anymore.
因为我再也不是你的女朋友了
Amy Farrah Fowler.
艾米·菲拉·福勒
Why yes I would like to take a survey.
好的 我愿意填写用户问卷
Wait.
慢着
You were really gonna stand by me
之前你真的会站在我这边
against the dining room table
跟我一起反对那张餐桌进驻吗
Of course I was.
当然啦
Yeah wait.
好吧 等等
How do I know that you're not manipulating me right now
我怎么知道你现在不是在试图摆布我呢
I think if I were manipulating you
如果我在摆布你
you'd be smart enough to see it.
你这么聪明肯定能看出来
How do I know you're not saying that
我怎么知道你这么说
as part of the manipulation
不是你摆布我的其中一步
I think you'd be smart enough to see that too.
我觉得你这么聪明 也一定能看出来
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time I just had to be sure.
抱歉让你难过了 我只是想确认一下
It's pretty exciting that NASA
太空总署让霍华德重返太空
wants to send Howard back up.
真是超级让人兴奋呀
Yeah exciting.
是啊 好兴奋啊
Can I ask you something Course.
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
He hated that entire experience.
他明明讨厌在太空的整个过程
Does it make me an awful wife
我不支持他重返太空
if I don't think he should do it again
是不是就成了糟糕的妻子啊
Not at all.
完全不会
He's forgotten how miserable he was
他只是忘了他在太空的
the entire time he was up there.
整个过程有多悲催
It's like me in those moments when I miss India.
就像我思念印度的那些时刻
So you'll talk to him Why me
-那你会跟他谈吗 -为什么是我
Well I'm his wife I don't want to ruin it for him.
我是他妻子 我不想泼他冷水
That's the dynamic
我们之间就是这样啊
I'm the fun one you're the buzzkill.
我是开心果 你是扫兴鬼
Since when am I the buzzkill
我从什么时候起是扫兴鬼了
Do you think this is cool
你觉得这个酷吗
No I think it's stupid.
不 我觉得这个很傻
You're right it's great.
你说得对 这个太酷了
Hello.
你们好啊
You guys didn't break up.
你们没有分手啊
No. Sorry to disappoint you
没有 抱歉让你失望了
but Amy pointed out that
但艾米指出来
you were only trying to manipulate me.
你只是想操控我
Which you also figured out by yourself.
这一点是你自己想明白的
Which I also figured out by myself.
这一点是我自己想明白的
Well I'm glad you're still together.
我很开心你们依然在一起
Yeah okay you can stop trying
好啦 你别再试图
to make this about our relationship.
把矛盾点扯到我们的感情上
Which is stronger than ever.
我们感情情比金坚
Which is stronger than ever.
我们感情情比金坚
This is about you trying to change my environment
这次都怪你 试图改变我的生活环境
which was perfect the way it was.
而本来的环境就很完美
But it got the way it was through change.
但这个完美也是通过改变而来的
The the spot that you love to sit in
这个你喜欢的专座
that no one else can sit in
你不让别人坐的专座
only exists because
之所以存在的唯一原因是
despite your objections I bought this couch.
我不顾你的反对买了这个沙发
Me.
所以得谢谢我
So explain why that change was bad
所以请你解释下 为什么那个改变不好
and this change was good.
而这个改变是好的
You don't need to explain yourself to him.
你不必向他解释你的想法
I don't need to explain myself to you
我不必向你解释我的想法
You're sick of his nonsense and ready to move in with me.
你已经受够了他的废话 准备和我同居
Keep the table We don't use that space
破餐桌爱留就留 我们不差那点空间
Damn it I got cocky.
娘的 我太得意忘形了
Hey Bernie. I'm home... Hello.
妮妮 我回来了 大家好
Hi honey.
你好 亲爱的
What's going on
出什么事了
Maybe you should have a seat.
或许你该先坐下
Um... okay.
好吧
I know my mom's not dead there'd be balloons.
我知道我妈没过世 否则就有气球装饰了
First off
首先
know that we all love you and cherish you.
你要知道我们都爱你珍惜你
Well I wouldn't... Daddy.
-我算不上... -老爸
You're great.
你很棒
Can I say something Oh of course.
-我能说几句吗 -当然
Hey Fruit Loops.
你好 果麦圈客
Massimino Why are you here
马西米诺 你怎么也在
Well I heard you were thinking about
我听说你在考虑
going back up to the space station
重返太空站的事
and as someone who's been there with you...
作为和你在上面共事过的战友...
well you know how astronauts need to have the "right stuff"
你知道宇航员必须具备"正确的质素"吧
Sure.
当然知道
The stuff you have is wrong.
你所具备的质素都是错的
You don't think I did a good job up there
你觉得我在上面的工作并不优秀吗
You did a fine job.
你做得还行
It's just you were scared and miserable the whole time.
只是 整个过程你一直怕得半死 悲惨不堪
I think what we're all trying to say is
我想大家想说的是
you don't seem to be remembering
你似乎不记得
how traumatic the experience was for you.
这段太空之旅带给了你多大的创伤
L Like how women often forget the pain of childbirth.
好比说女人经常会忘记分娩的痛苦
Like a woman. Great analogy.
好比女人 这比喻不错
Fine maybe I was a little scared.
好吧 也许我当时是有些害怕
You peed in your space suit.
你尿在了宇航服里
You're supposed to do that.
本来就是该尿在里面啊
Not during the fitting.
不是在试穿的时候
Son do I need to remind you what you asked me to do
孩子 需要我提醒你上次你升空前
before you went up last time
你求我做什么吗
Hang on. That was just me joking around.
慢着 我那只是开玩笑
You wanted me to shoot you in the foot.
你要我冲你的脚开枪
Come on how is that not a joke
这怎么可能不是玩笑啦
"You got to get me out of this. Shoot me in the foot."
"你得帮我脱身 冲我的脚开枪"
Don't forget all the other astronauts picking on you.
别忘了其他宇航员欺负你的事
And how you threw up in zero gravity
还有你在失重环境下吐了
and it floated back in your mouth.
呕吐物又飘回到你嘴里
And you threw up again.
然后你又吐了
And so on and so on.
这过程周而复始
That was funny.
那蛮搞笑的
Okay so I wasn't exactly John Glenn up there
我在上面的表现是比不上约翰·格伦[著名宇航员]
but I've changed I'm a different man now.
但我改变了 我现在不同了
Yeah and I'm a little insulted
你们觉得我不能胜任
that you guys don't think I can handle it.
让我有种被羞辱的感觉
You know you're gonna have to go through survival training again.
你知道你还得再次通过生存训练吧
Really
是吗
You've got to get me out of this
你得帮我脱身
What do you want me to do You're perfectly healthy.
你想要我怎么做 你太健康了
Check my blood pressure again
再量下我的血压
I can get it higher just give me a second.
我可以让血压升高 稍等
Hello Hi Ma. How are you
-喂 -妈 你好吗
How I am is not dead
老娘还没死呢
But you wouldn't know that
但你不会知道
because you don't love me enough to pick up the phone
因为你根本不爱我 电话都懒得打
Go go go
快量快量
For all you know I could have slipped in the tub and drowned
你得知道 我有可能在浴缸滑倒摔死
That's what happened to your Aunt Ida
你艾达阿姨就是这么死的
Howard I'm so sorry your blood pressure was off the charts.
霍华德 真遗憾你的血压这么高
Oh me too. I mean the doctor was willing
我也是 医生倒是愿意
to fudge the results but...
为我捏造健康报告 但是
it just seemed so darned dishonest.
那太他娘不诚实了
But the mission wouldn't be for at least a year.
但离任务开始不是至少还有一年吗
Isn't that enough time to get your blood pressure under...
你的血压不是还有足够时间恢复到...
Look my blood pressure's too high okay Drop it.
我知道我血压太高 别再提这事了
You know my aunt changed her diet
我姨妈改变了饮食习惯
and in a few months she... Went to space
-几个月后 她... -上了太空吗
I don't think so. Now pass the soy sauce.
我想不可能吧 把酱油递给我
Hey not the green one the red one.
不要绿色那瓶 要红色的
Sheldon Amy will you please come join us
谢尔顿 艾米 过来和我们一起吃好吗
Yeah it's fun up here.
是啊 这里很欢乐
So why are you trying to ruin it
那你为什么要毁了欢乐时光呢
No thanks. We're fine.
好意心领了 我们很好
I mean if you people want to eat at the table
如果你们想在餐桌上吃饭
then that's what you should do.
你们就在那里吃吧
I like eating down here
我喜欢在这里吃饭
because this is how we've always done things.
因为我们以前一直是这样
But if those days are gone they're gone.
如果过去的岁月逝去了 那就随风去吧
It just... makes me sad.
只是 让我很伤心
Now I feel bad.
现在我也伤心了
Oh don't anthropomorphize him he's got big eyes
别把他当人看 他有双无辜大眼
but his feelings are not like ours.
但他的情感和我们人类不同
No it just seems silly for us to sit in two groups.
不 我们分成两组坐看起来好傻
Well it's not silly if you think of that group
如果你把那组的领导人
as being led by a big evil baby.
想成是巨型魔婴 就不会觉得傻了
Look at Amy down there.
看艾米坐在那里的样子
Should we go
我们应该过去吗
Yeah let's go.
好吧 我们过去
But... Penny this was your idea.
但是 佩妮 这原本是你的主意
You said that I should stand up to him.
你说我应该奋起和他抗争
Forget it Leonard.
算了吧 莱纳德
It's over.
抗战结束
Fine.
好吧
Rajesh
拉杰什
Screw that I sat on the floor for seven years.
去死吧 我在地板上坐了七年
I'm staying right here
人家要坐在这里
Come on Raj it's not the same without you.
来吧 拉杰 有你感觉才完整
Fine.
好吧
But no more making fun of how I say tings.
但不许再嘲笑我说的"花"[话]
You mean "tings" like "moo stache"
你说的"花"是指"笑虎子"吗
Well isn't this nice.
大家齐聚一堂感觉真好
Sometimes the baby wins.
偶尔魔婴也有赢的时候嘛
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片