伦纳德撞见佩妮在亲吻一个高大威猛的男人,便自认为佩妮已经拒绝了他。伦纳德的一干朋友建议他去大学约女孩子出来,于是他便约了同在大学工作的莱斯利·温克尔博士,但是莱斯利却对他没有感觉。谢尔顿为了安慰伦纳德,便提出伦纳德从未约佩妮出去,他应该试一试。伦纳德顺利的约出了佩妮,但却经历了一个糟糕的晚餐,二人之间还是没有擦出火花。

魔兽中
all right just a few more feet. And...
非常好 再前进几步...
here we are gentlemen the gates of elzebob.
准备好 先生们 Elzebob大门到了
Good lord.
上帝啊
Don't panic. This is what the last 97 hours have been about.
别慌 坚持97小时的战斗就为了这一刻
Stay frosty. There's a horde of armed goblins
待着别动 一群装备武器的地精
on the other side of that gate guarding the sword of asaroth.
正在门的另一边 守卫着艾辛诺斯之刃
Warriors unsheathe your weapons. Magic wielders raise your wands.
战士们 拔出你们的武器 法师们 举起你们的魔杖
Lock and load.
准备好了
Raj blow the gates.
Raj 推开大门
Blowing the gates.
推开大门
Control Shift...
Control,shift...
B
b!
oh my god so many goblins
天啊 那么多地精!
Don't just stand there slash and move slash and move
别傻站在那里 向前开路! 向前开路!
Stay in formation
保持阵形!
Leonard you got one on your tail.
Leonard 有个敌人在你背后
That's all right my tail's prehensile I'll swat him off.
没事 我脑后长眼着呢 我会干掉他的
I got him leonard.
我打中他了 Leonard
Tonight I spice my mead with goblin blood.
今晚我要用那地精的血来祭酒
Raj no it's a trap They're flanking us
Raj 不要 这是个陷阱! 他们在夹击我们!
He's got me
我被打中了!
Sheldon he's got raj. Use your sleep spell
Sheldon 他打中Raj了 快用你的催眠咒!
Sheldon Sheldon
Sheldon... sheldon?
I've got the sword of asaroth
我拿到了艾辛诺斯之刃!
Forget the sword sheldon help raj
别管剑了 Sheldon 快救Raj!
There is no more sheldon.
我不再是Sheldon了
I am the sword master
我是剑圣!
Leonard look out
Leonard 当心!
Damn it man we're dying here
该死 我们快不行了!
Good bye peasants
再见了 土人们!
the bastard teleported
那混蛋走了!
He's selling the sword of asaroth on ebay.
他在ebay上出售那把艾辛诺斯之刃
You betrayed us for money Who are you
你为了钱背叛我们? 你怎么这样?
I'm a rogue night elf. Don't you people read character descriptions
我是暗夜精灵盗贼 你们没有读过角色介绍吗?
Wait wait wait Somebody just clicked "buy it now.
等等! 有人点击了"立即购买"
" I am the sword master
我是剑圣!
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
宇宙是个大火炉
then nearly 14 billion years go expansion started... wait
140亿年前大爆炸 哦稍等
The earth began to cool the autotrophs began to drool
地球开始冷却 生物开始繁衍
neanderthals developed tools
尼安得特尔人发明工具
we built the wall
我们建造墙瓦
we built the pyramids
我们创造金字塔 数学 科学 历史
math science history unraveling the mystery
揭露奥秘
that all started with a big bang bang
就从宇宙大爆炸开始!
THE BIG BANG THEORY Season 01 Episode 03
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第3集
Ooh I'm all sweaty. Anybody want to log on to second life and go swimming
哦 我身上都是汗 谁想再进入<第二人生>游个泳?
I just built a virtual pool.
我刚建了个虚拟游泳池
No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now.
不 我现在不想看见你或是你的兽身
sounds like your neighbor's home.
好像是隔壁的声音
Excuse me.
失陪
Don't forget the mail you took accidentally on purpose
别忘了带上你"无意"拿到的信件
so you'd have an excuse to talk to her.
这样你就有借口跟她说话了
Oh right right right right.
噢 对 对
Stealing snail mail very old school. I like it.
偷窃信箱邮件 很老套的方法 我喜欢
Penny the mailman did it again... he... oh sorry.
Penny 邮差又... 哦 抱歉
Um oh hi leonard. This is doug.
嗨 Leonard 这是Doug
Doug this is my neighbor leonard.
Doug 这是我邻居Leonard
What's up bro
有事吗 老兄?
Not much...
没什么...
bro.
老兄
Is everything okay
一切还好吧?
Yeah no I just... I got your mail again. Here.
是啊 我只是... 我又错拿了你的信 给你
Thank you. I've got to talk to that mailman.
谢谢 我得和邮差说说了
Oh no that's probably not such a good idea.
不 这主意不怎么好
You know civil servants have a documented propensity to you know snap so...
人民公仆总是非常容易...动粗
okay. Well thank you again.
好吧 还是谢谢你
No problem. Bye.
没问题 再见
Oh and bye... bro.
哦 再见...老兄
Penny for your thoughts.
呆呆地在想什么呢? (此谚语中正好有Penny一词)
What's the matter
怎么回事?
I'm fine. Penny's fine.
我很好 Penny也很好
The guy she's kissing is really fine.
和她接吻的家伙也很好
Kissing What kind of kissing Cheeks lips chase French
接吻 哪一种? 脸颊? 嘴唇? 情人? 朋友?
What is wrong with you
你什么毛病啊?
I'm a romantic.
我是个浪漫主义者
Please don't tell me that your hopeless infatuation is devolving into pointless jealousy.
别告诉我你不可救药的迷恋 发展成了无意义的嫉妒
I'm not jealous. I'm just a little concerned for her.
我不是嫉妒 只是有点担心她
I didn't like the look of the guy that she was with.
我不怎么喜欢那家伙的长相
Because he looks better than you
因为他长得比你帅气?
Yeah.
是啊
He was kind of dreamy.
可以说是梦幻般的外形
Well at least now you can retrieve the black box from the twisted
只是你现在还能从燃烧的废墟里
olsmdering wreckage that was once your fantasy of dating her
找回装满对她美妙幻想的黑匣子
and analyze the data so that you don't crash into geek mountain again.
好好分析下数据 你就不会再坠入"呆子谷"
I disagree. Love is not a sprint. It's a marathon.
我反对 爱情不是短跑 而是马拉松
a relentless pursuit that only ends when she falls into your arms...
永不放弃地追逐 直到她最终投入你的怀抱
or hits you with the pepper spray.
或是用防狼喷雾剂喷你
No I'm done with penny.
不 我和Penny结束了
I'm going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed.
我要更现实些 去追求合我拍的人
Like who
比如谁?
I don't know... olivia geiger.
不知道... Olivia Geiger
The dietician at the cafeteria with the limp and the lazy eye
自助餐厅里那个有点跛 还有弱视的营养学家?
Yeah.
是的
Oh I don't think you have a shot there.
哦 我看你没戏
I have noticed that leslie winkle recently started shaving her legs.
我注意到Leslie Winkle 最近在刮她的腿毛
Now given that winter is coming
既然冬天都已经到了
one can only assume she's signaling sexual availability.
只能说明她是在暗示 她可以作为做爱对象
I don't know. You guys work in the same lab.
我不清楚 你们在同一个实验室
So
所以呢?
There are pitfalls. Trust me I know.
这有隐患 相信我 我清楚
When it comes to sexual harassment law I'm a bit of a self taught expert.
说到性骚扰的相关法律 我可是自学而成的专家
Look howard if I were to ask leslie winkle out it would just be for dinner.
Howard 如果我要约Leslie Winkle出去 也只是吃顿饭
I'm not going to walk into the lab ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
我不会去实验室 要她为我跳脱衣舞
Oh then you're probably okay.
哦 那你就没事了
Hello leslie.
嗨 Leslie
Hi leonard.
嗨 Leonard
Leslie I would like to propose an experiment...
Leslie 我建议做个实验...
goggles leonard. Right.
- 戴上眼镜 Leonard - 好吧
Leslie I would like p toropose an experiment.
Leslie 我建议做个实验
Hang on.
等一下
I'm trying to see how long it takes a 500 kilowatt oxygen iodine laser
我想试试一个500千瓦氧碘激光器
to heat up my cup a' noodles.
得花多久把我的杯装泡面加热
I've done it. About two seconds. 2. 6 for minestrone.
我试过 大概2秒 蔬菜汤花2.6秒
anyway I was thinking more of a bio social exploration with a neuro chemical overlay.
总之 我在考虑来个生物学的社交探索 结合神经化学方面的专家知识
Wait are you asking me out
等等 你约我出去?
I was going to characterize it as the modification of our colleague slash friendship paradigm
我认为是改变我们 同事/友谊关系的范例
with the addition of a date like component
外加个约会作为补充成分
but we don't need to quibble over terminology.
但我们不需要一直说术语
What sort of experiment would you propose
你计划做怎样的实验?
There's a generally accepted pattern in this area.
这个领域有种普遍接受的模式
I would pick you up take you to a restaurant.
我去接你 带你去餐厅
Then we would see a movie
接着我们可以看场电影
probably a romantic comedy featuring the talents of hugh grant or sandra bullock.
也许一部休·格兰特或桑德拉·布洛克 天才演绎的浪漫轻喜剧
Interesting.
有意思
And would you agree that the primary way we would evaluate either the success or failure of the date would be based
你是否同意 我们评价约会成败的依据
on the biochemical reaction during the good night kiss
是基于离别之吻时的化学反应?
Heart rate pheromones etc. Yes.
心跳率 生化信息素等等 的确
Why don't we just stipulate that the date goes well and move to the key variable
我们干嘛不假定约会很顺利 直接进行关键的有变数的部分?
You mean kiss you now
你意思是现在就吻你?
Yes.
是的
Can you define the parameters of the kiss
你怎么定义吻的参数吗?
Close mouthed but romantic. Mint
嘴唇的亲密度还有浪漫度 要薄荷吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
shall I count down from three
我数三下?
No I think it needs to be spontaneous.
不 我觉得应该自然点
What do you think
感觉怎么样?
You proposed the experiment. I think you should present your findings first.
你提出的实验方案 该由你先说说实验的发现
Fair enough.
很公平
On the plus side it was a good kiss.
从正面讲 这个吻很不错
Reasonable technique no extraneous spittle.
合理的技术 没有多余的唾沫
On the other hand no arousal.
另一方面讲 没什么感觉
None None.
- 没感觉? - 没有
Well thank you for your time.
呃 很感谢你抽出时间
Thank U.
谢谢你
None at all
一点感觉都没?
Sheldon if you were a robot and I knew and you didn'T... ...
Sheldon 如果你是机器人 我知道但你自己不知道...
would you want me to tell you
你希望我告诉你吗?
That depends.
看情况
When I learn that I'm a robot...
当我得知我是机器人...
will I be able to handle it
我有能力承受吗?
Maybe although the history of science fiction is not on your side.
也许吧 虽然历来的科幻小说 都不能苟同这点
Okay uh let me ask you this
好吧 我来问你
when I learn that I'm a robot
当我得知我是机器人
would I be bound by asimov's three laws of robotics
我要受限于阿西莫夫的"机器人三定律"吗?
You might be bound by them right now.
你可能现在就受限哦
That's true.
就是啊
Have you ever harmed a human being
你伤害过人类吗?
or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm
或任人受伤而袖手旁观?
Of course not.
当然没有
Have you ever harmed yourself or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases
除非在他人危险的情况下 你会伤害自己
where a human being would have been endangered
或容忍自己被伤害吗?
Well no.
呃 没有
I smell robot.
我闻到机器人的味道了 (以上问题均出自"机器人三定律")
Hey what's going on
嘿 过得怎么样?
Internet's been down for half an hour.
互联网瘫痪半个小时了
Also sheldon may be a robot.
还有 Sheldon可能是机器人
So how'd it go with leslie
和Leslie怎么样啦?
Oh we tried kissing but the earth didn't move.
哦 我们试着接吻 但地球没转
I mean any more than the 383 miles that it was going to move anyway.
我是说 比地球原来转的383英里要更多
Oh I've seen that look before.
哦 我以前看过他这表情
This is just going to be two weeks of moping
未来两周 他将不停地拖地
and tedious emo songs
哼唱乏味的情感核歌曲
and calling me to come down to pet stores to look at cats.
要我下去宠物商店看猫
I don't know if I can take it.
我不知道撑不撑得住
You could power down.
你可以关掉自己的电源
Well as usual wolowitz has the solution.
一如既往 Wolowitz会有解决办法的
I happen to know a place where there are plenty of eligible women
我碰巧知道个好地方 有很多符合条件的女士
and leonard could have his pick.
Leonard可以任意选
remember the latin hips.
记住拉丁舞的技巧
Shoulders stay still and... we sway.
肩膀挺直 然后摇摆
One two three... ...
一 二 三...
five six seven.
五 六 七
I think mrs. Tishman's got her eye on you.
Tishman女士一直盯着你呢
I've been there. You're in for a treat.
我有过经验 你会喜欢的
She said "you don't know me"
"她说 你不了解我"
"you don't even care"
"你甚至不在乎"
oh yeah...
"哦 耶"
oh good lord.
哦 上帝
She said "you don't know me"
"她说 你不了解我"
"you don't wear my chains"
"你不戴我送你的项链"
oh yeah. God that's a good song.
"哦 耶" 天啊 这歌真棒
If you're compiling a mix cd for a double suicide.
当然 如果这是你为双重自杀混合录制的CD
Oh I hope that scratching post is for you.
我希望那"猫抓柱"是你自己用的
I know what you're thinking. I've taken your asthma into account.
我知道你在想什么 你的哮喘病我有考虑在内
There's a feline geneticist in san diego
圣地亚哥有个研究猫科的遗传学家
who's developed the cutest little hypoallergenic calicos.
培育了一种超可爱的低变应原小猫
Leonard listen to me...
Leonard 听我说...
I've been thinking about names.
我在想给它起什么名字
I'm kind of torn between einstein newton and sergeant fuzzy boots.
在爱因斯坦 牛顿和毛靴中士之间犹豫
Leonard do you really think you can satisfy your need
Leonard 你真认为养一只转基因猫
for a relationshh witip a genetically altered cat
可以满足你的感情需要吗?
Maybe.
也许
If it's a cute little cuddly cat.
一只让人爱不释手的可爱小猫
Oh come on. Leonard...
得了吧 Leonard...
this is obviously about penny.
这都是因为Penny吧
It doesn't matter.
没所谓
The woman's not interested in me. The woman rejected me.
她对我不感兴趣 拒绝了我
Okay look I think that you have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with penny
听着 我认为你能跟Penny做爱的几率
as the hubble telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is a little man
跟哈勃太空望远镜发现在每个黑洞中央
with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.
都有个小人在用闪光灯 寻找断路器的几率一样大
Nevertheless
尽管如此
I do feel obligated to point out to you that she did not reject you.
我还是有责任向你指出 她并没有拒绝你
You did not ask her out.
你从没邀请她去约会
You're right.
你说的对
I didn't ask her out. I should ask her out.
我没请她约会过 我该去请她约会
No no now that was not my point.
不不不 重点不是这个
My point was don't buy a cat.
重点是 不要养猫
No but you're right.
不 你是对的
I should march over there and ask her out.
我该过去请她约会
Oh goody we're getting a cat.
天 我们要养猫了
Uh... no.
啊...不
Oh hey leonard.
你好 Leonard
Good afternoon penny. So hi... hey.
下午好 Penny 嗨 你好
Uh...
呃...
I was wondering if you had plans for dinner.
你约了人吃饭吗?
Uh you mean dinner tonight
今晚的饭?
There is an inherent ambiguity in the word "dinner.
"饭"这个词本身就意思含糊
" Technically it refers to the largest meal of the day whenever it's consumed.
严格说来它所指的是一日的主餐 可以是午餐或晚餐
So to clarify here by dinner I mean supper.
为了说清楚 我指的是晚饭
Supper Or dinner.
晚饭? 就是吃饭啦
I was thinking 6 30 if you can go. Or a different time.
如果你有空 6点半行吗? 或者其他你方便的时间
Uh 6 30's great.
6点半可以啊
Really
真的?
Great.
太好了
Yeah I like hanging out with you guys.
我喜欢跟你们一起玩
Us guys
我们?
Yeah you know sheldon howard raj. Who all's coming
对 Sheldon Howard Raj 他们都一起吧?
They... might all be there.
他们...可能都会去吧
Or a subset of them might be there.
或者他们中的有些人可能去
Algebraically speaking there are too many unknowns.
从代数角度看 太多未知数了
For example sheldon had quiznos for lunch.
比如 Sheldon中午吃了Quizno三明治
Sometimes he finds that filling other times he doesn'T.
有时他觉得吃那个饱 有时候不觉得
It's no fault of quiznos they have a varied menu.
这不是店家的错 他们的菜单很丰盛
Okay whatever. It sounds like fun.
好吧 无所谓啦 听起来挺有意思的
Great. Did we say a time
很好 我们约时间了吗?
6 30.
6点半
And that's still good for you It's fine.
你确定那时有空? 对
Cause it's not carved in stone. No 6 30's great.
不是刻在石板上非得那时去哦 - 6点半正好
I'll get my chisel.
我去拿凿子
Why
为什么?
To carve the I'll see you at 6 30.
去刻在石...6点半见
How do I look
我看起来如何?
Could you be more specific
你能说具体一点吗?
Can you tell I'm perspiring a little
能看出来我在冒汗吗?
No.
不能
The dark crescent shaped patterns under your arms conceal it nicely.
你腋下深色的新月状图案 将其隐藏的很好
What time is your date
你几点约会?
6 30.
6点半
Perfect. That gives you two hours and 15 minutes for
太好了 那你还有2小时15分
that dense molecular cloud of aramis to dissipate.
让那片稠密的人造纤维分子云消散
Is it too much
汗很多吗?
Not if you're a rugby team.
如果你是橄榄球队员就不算多
By the way if it should ever come up you didn't join us
如果以后提到今晚的事 你没来参加的原因是
because you stuffed yourself with a chicken carbonara sub at quiznos.
你在Quiznos吃鸡肉三明治吃撑了
Why would I join you
我为什么要去参加?
No reason.
不为什么
Oh you know what maybe this isn't such a good idea.
你知道吗 也许这样做不好
Oh no well now there's always the possibility that alcohol and poor judgment
不 酒精加上她一时糊涂
on her part might lead to a nice romantic evening.
总有可能让今晚成为浪漫之夜
You're right. Alcohol poor judgment it could go well.
你说的对 酒 糊涂 今晚有可能会顺利的
Of course there is the other possibility
当然还有另一种可能性
that this date kicks off a rather unpleasant six months
之后的6个月都会很难捱
of the two of you passing awkwardly in the hall
俩人在走廊里尴尬的擦身而过
until one of you breaks down and moves to another zip code.
直到其中一人崩溃并搬到别的州去
You could've stopped at "it could go well.
你说到"可能会顺利"就可以闭嘴了
" If I could've I would've.
"如果我能 我会的"
I mean I'm a perfectly nice guy.
我是绝种好男人
There's no reason we couldn't go to the restaurant and have a lovely dinner
没理由我们不能 在餐厅吃好顿晚餐
maybe take a walk afterwards talk about things we have in common.
饭后散散步 聊些共同话题
You love pottery I love pottery
"你喜欢陶艺? 我超爱陶艺的!"
There's a pause we both know what's happening.
然后暂停一下 我们都知道接下来要发生什么
I lean in we kiss.
我倾身向前 我俩接吻
It's a little tentative at first but then I realize she's kissing me back.
开始时还有点犹豫 然后她开始回吻我
She's biting my lower lip She wants me
她在咬我的下唇! 她想要我!
This thing is going the distance We're going to have sex
这事能成!我们会做爱!
Oh god oh my god
天 上帝啊!
Is the sex starting now
现在开始做爱了?
I'm having a panic attack.
我恐慌症发作了
Oh okay. Uh well then... calm down.
好吧 冷静点
If I could calm down I wobe having a panic att... that's why they call it a panic attack.
如果我能冷静 就不会恐慌了! 不然这怎么叫做恐慌症发作!
All right all right. Uh s s sit down.
好好 你坐下
Yeah sit down. Now close your eyes.
坐下 闭上眼
Why Just do it.
- 为什么? - 照做吧!
Okay.
Now try to increase your alpha wave activity.
试着增加你α波的活性 (α波是脑电图中最著名的一种波在正常成年人闭眼放松时产生)
What
什么? !
It's a biofeedback technique.
这是机能反馈疗法
It's relaxation through brain wave manipulation.
通过控制脑电波来放松
I read a paper about it in journal of american neuroscience.
我在美国神经科学月刊上 看到一篇关于它的论文
It was a little sparsely sourced but I think the basic science is valid.
它的理论来源不完备 但是我认为基本原理正确
I probably have it here somewher E.
我可能把它放在这了
Who am I kidding I can't go through with this.
我没法赴这个约会
You need to call her and cancel.
你给她打电话取消吧
Me Yes.
- 我? - 对
What should I tell her I don't know.
- 我要跟她说什么? - 我不知道
Tell her I'm sick. Okay.
- 跟她说我病了 - 好
Not the kind of illness that will make her want to come over and take care of me
别说那种会让她想来照顾我的病
but nothing so critical that she'll feel uncomfortable going out with me in the future
也不要严重得让她 以后不愿跟我约会的病
if I want to try this again.
如果我以后还想尝试的话
Got it.
了解
So I'm assuming nothing venereal
那不能说花柳病啦?
I'll just tell her that you had a routine colonoscopy and haven't quite bounced back.
就跟她说你做了例行肠镜检查 还没恢复吧
Give me the phone.
给我电话
I thought you wanted to cancel.
你不是想取消约会吗?
I can't because if I don't show up she'll still be expecting you.
不行 如果我不出现 她还是会认为你会去的
Why would she be expecting me
为什么她认为我会去?
Stop asking me all these questions. I need to take another shower.
别问了 我要再去洗个澡
So are the rest of the guys meeting us here
其他的人直接来这找我们?
Oh yeah... no.
对...不对
It turns out that raj and howard had to work and sheldon...
Raj跟Howard要工作 Sheldon...
had a colonoscopy and he hasn't quite bounced back yet.
做了肠镜 还没恢复过来
Oh my uncle just had a colonoscopy.
我叔叔也做了肠镜
You're kidding. Then that's something we have in common.
这就是我们俩的共同之处了
How
怎么说?
We both have people in our lives who...
我们都认识...
want to nip intestinal polyps in the bud.
想将肠道息肉扼杀于摇篮当中的人
so what's new in the world of physics
物理界有啥新闻不?
Nothing.
没有
Really Nothing
真的? 一点都没有?
Well with the exception of string theory not much has happened since the 1930s.
除了弦理论 自1930年后就没什么发现了
And you can't prove string theory.
而弦理论也尚未证明
At best you can say "hey look
最多就能说
my idea has an internal logical consistency.
"嘿 我的理论内部逻辑很连贯"
" Ah.
Well I'm sure things will pick up.
我相信情况会好转的
What's new at the cheesecake factory
芝士蛋糕工厂那边有什么新消息?
Oh uh not much.
没有什么
We do have a chocolate key lime that's moving pretty well.
有个巧克力柠檬派卖得很好
Good. Good.
很好
What about your uh...
那你那个...
hallway friend
过道上的朋友怎样?
Doug Oh yeah I don't know.
Doug? 我不知道
I mean you know he's nice and funny but...
他人挺好也很风趣 但是...
can I get you started with some drinks
准备开始点饮品了吗?
No
不!
You were saying But... I'd like a drink.
- 你刚刚说到? 但是... - 我想喝点东西
Just say the "but" thing about doug and then I'll get her back.
先说完关于Doug的"但是" 我会把她叫回来
Okay well I don't know it's just me.
我不知道 是我的问题
I'm still getting over this breakup with kurt
我还没从跟Kurt的分手中完全恢复
and this thing with doug would stju be rebound sex.
跟Doug在一起是为了复健性爱
Oh don't get me started on rebound sex.
噢 提起复健性爱啊...
It's just... it's my pattern.
我总是这样
I break up then I find some cute guy
分手后找个帅哥
and then it's just 36 meaningless hours of...
然后就是36小时毫无意义的...
you know.
你知道
I'm not sure that I do.
我不确定我知道
is that one 36 hour experience
是连续36个小时
or is that 36 hours spread out over say...
还是一个辉煌夏季中...
one glorious summer
分散的36个小时?
No it's usually over a weekend
不 大概是一个周末吧
and trust me you do not feel good after it.
相信我 那之后感觉很不好
Well chafing right
呃 皮肤疼痛是吧?
Emotionally.
心情不好
Of course yeah emotional chafing.
没错 心里疼痛
Hey do you want to see something cool
你想看些有趣的玩意吗?
I can make this olive go into this glass without touching it.
我不用手碰 就能把这颗橄榄弄进杯子里
How Physics.
- 怎么弄啊? - 物理原理
Wow centrifugal force.
哇 离心力
Actually it's centripetal force
实际上 是向心力
which is an inward force generated by the glass acting on the olive...
玻璃对橄榄作用产生的内向力
Excuse me.
抱歉
If you were riding on the olive
如果你坐在那颗橄榄上
you'd be in a non inertial reference frame and would...
你就是一个非惯性参照系 并会...
are you okay
你没事吧?
Yeah I'm okay.
没事
Did you spill ketchup
你打翻花生酱了吗?
No. I'm not okay.
- 没 - 那有事了
Are you sure you don't want to go to the emergency room
你确定不用去急诊室?
No no I'm okay. It stopped bleeding.
我没事 不流血了
I know but you did throw up. Isn't that a sign of a concussion
但你吐了啊 那不是脑震荡的症状吗?
Yes. But I get car sick too so...
对 但我也晕车 所以...
okay.
好吧
Sorry about your car by the way.
还有 抱歉弄脏你的车
Oh no it's fine. You got most of it out the window.
没关系 大部分你都吐车外了
The poor guy on the bike.
那个骑自行车的可怜人
Well I had a nice time.
我今晚过得很愉快
Yeah me too.
我也是
Well um good night.
那晚安啦
Good night.
晚安
Leonard Ahye
- Leonard? - 啊?
Was this supposed to be a date
今晚这是约会吗?
This
今晚?
No.
不是
No of course not.
当然不是
This was just you and me hanging out with a bunch of guys
只是你跟我还有一帮
who didn't show up 'cause of work and a colonoscopy.
因工作和肠镜而没有出现的人的聚会
Okay I was just checking.
好 我只是问问
When I take a girl on a date and I do
如果我跟女孩约会 我确实跟女孩约会
she knows she's been dated.
那个女孩会知道她是在约会的
Capital D.
大写D
boldface. Undeinrled.
粗体黑字 下划线 (在强调会让对方意识到是约会= =)
Da... ted.
约 会
I think I might have a little concussion. I'm gonna go lie down.
我可能脑震荡了 我去躺躺
Good night.
晚安
So how was your date
约会如何?
Awesome
赞!
Score one for liquor and poor judgment.
凭酒跟糊涂得一分
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片