Hey will you steam my uniform next
弄好可以也烫下我的制服吗
Yeah w... interesting.
哟 真有意思
Do you recall this conversation
你还记得我们这段对话吗
"Leonard want to go halfsies on a steamer "
"莱纳德 要不要跟我摊挂烫机的钱"
"No Sheldon we don't need a steamer."
"不要 谢尔顿 我们又用不到"
Looks like that rumpled chicken's come home to roost.
看来有人现在自食恶果了吧
字面意 乱毛小鸡返巢歇息啦
Here are the make up sponges you asked for.
这是你要的化妆海绵
Oh thanks I thought I had more.
谢啦 我本来以为我还有不少
Damn you've got more makeup than I do.
靠 你的化妆品比我还多
You've got better makeup than I do.
而且还比我用的都高级
Yeah I'm borrowing this.
这个老娘借了
This is my Comic Con makeup.
这是我动漫大会专用化妆品
I love you but there are some things
我爱你 但有些东西是男子汉们
a man doesn't share with his girlfriend.
不能与女友分享的
That's a wise policy.
十分明智的原则
I once borrowed my sister's makeup for a costume contest.
我曾为化装比赛借用了我妹妹的化妆品
Got a terrible case of pinkeye.
结果被传染到红眼病
Yeah but luckily I was going as a zombie.
幸好那年我刚好是想化装成僵尸
I won second place.
因此还赢得了第二名呢
I feel like you guys just went to Comic Con.
你们不是才去过动漫大会吗
That was San Diego Comic Con.
上次是圣地亚哥动漫大会
This is Bakersfield Comic Con.
这次是贝克尔斯菲动漫大会
Is that better
这次的有比较好吗
Well it's a lot smaller.
其实规模小了很多
It's more about the comic books.
但重心主要放在漫画书上
The way these conventions used to be
以前传统的大会都是这样
before they went all Hollywood.
而不是像现在的好莱坞电影潮
So to answer your question no it's not better.
简单扼要地回答你 这场没比较好
Well then why are you going
那你们干嘛还去啊
It's a comic book convention.
始终还是漫画大会
You know it's like pizza or particle accelerators
就如同披萨或粒子加速器一样嘛
even the stinky one's still pretty good.
就算做得不好 也还是可以接受
All right.
好吧
Well you guys have fun.
那祝你们玩得开心
I guess I'll see you Sunday night.
那估计是周日晚再见了吧
Yeah. Okay.
-是的 行
Oh hang on a second.
你等一下
Hold this.
举着这个
What was that for
这是干嘛
To show people when they don't believe me.
作为别人不信我有美女女友时的证据
第六季 第十三集
生活大爆炸
Oh this is the best.
这样最爽了
You have booze with breakfast on a Tuesday
如果你平日吃早餐时配酒喝
you got a problem.
人家会说你酗酒
You do it on the weekend you got brunch.
但如果是周末这样 就能推说是早午餐
Sheldon doesn't believe in brunch.
谢尔顿不爱早午餐这套
He can't stand being at a table
他无法忍受吃饭时
where one person's having an omelet
一边有人在吃早餐煎蛋卷
and another person's having a sandwich.
而另一边有人在吃午餐三明治
He's not exhausting at all.
他真是不厌其"烦"啊
It's Leonard he says they're on the road
莱纳德发的短信 说他们在路上了
and headed for Bakersfield at "warp speed."
正"曲速前进"贝克尔斯菲市呢
科幻电影中 运用空间翘曲 以快于光速的几个数量级的速度航行
Maybe it's the Mimosa
可能这含羞草鸡尾酒上头
but I'm gonna give the kid an LOL.
但我就大发慈悲给他回个"哈哈哈"吧
It's cute how excited they are.
他们兴奋这些事的样子真可爱
You should have seen Howard
你们应该看看霍华德
sewing his costume all week for the convention.
为了参加大会 缝了整周服装的样子
When did Howard learn to sew
霍华德什么时候学的缝纫啊
When he was a little boy every couple months
他小时候 每隔几个月
he would have to let his mom's pants out.
都要帮他妈把旧裤子重新缝大一点
I don't even understand why they go to these conventions.
我真不知道他们为什么会去这些大会
I know.
对啊
The four of them work at a major university.
他们四个都在知名大学工作
They're all super smart.
他们都超级聪明
How can they still be into something made for 12 year olds
怎么会还在痴迷12岁小孩的玩意呢
I don't mind it.
我是不介意啦
I think Howie's just in touch with his inner child.
我觉得霍华德只是内心有孩子气的一面
Although when he comes to bed in his Batman pajamas
不过有时候他穿着蝙蝠侠睡衣上床时
sometimes it feels like I'm touching his inner child.
我都感觉是其实他就是个小孩
It's probably because they were bullied growing up.
可能是因为他们从小被欺负到大吧
In a world where you can't fight back
在一个人自身无力反抗时
superheroes provide meaningful wish fulfillment.
超级英雄能满足他们心中的愿望
Now I feel bad for picking on all those kids.
现在我对自己欺负过的那些人感到内疚
Although in my defense
但我也要替自己辩驳
if Danny Biffle didn't want to eat a mouthful of dirt
当年丹尼·比佛要不想被欺负得满嘴泥
he shouldn't have shown up to school wearing a bow tie.
就不该戴着一个欠扁的蠢领结来上学
I've never even read a comic book. You guys
我没有看过漫画书呢 你们呢
Uh uh. No.
-没 -没有过
I mean it's such an important part of their lives.
这东西对他们生命那么重要
Maybe we should try reading some.
我们也许该去试着看看啊
Seriously
你说真的吗
The comic book store isn't far from here.
漫画店离这里也不远啊
That is an amazing idea.
这主意太棒了
Okay how many of these have I had
靠 我是喝了多少杯啦
I think you should turn on the GPS.
我觉得你该开卫星导航器
It is on.
开了啊
But the turn by turn voice option isn't on.
可你没开语音导航功能
I know I'd feel more safe
你要是打开那个
if you turn on the turn by turn voice option.
我会感觉到加倍安心呢
I love the turn by turn voice option.
我爱死语音导航功能了
Has it really only been ten miles
真的只开了10英里而已吗
I'm turning it on but just to shut you up.
为了让你闭嘴 我现在就开
Leonard bear left
莱纳德 向左转
and continue on Interstate 210.
沿着210洲际公路继续前行
Ooh sounds like that fellow knows what he's talking about.
语音导航的那人听起来很懂行啊
I'd put on my listening ears if I were you.
我要是你 一定会洗耳恭听的
What did you do
你对导航器干嘛了
I found a hack online.
我网上找到了个破解软件
I was able to upload MP3 recordings
能让我把自己录制的声音档
of my voice to your GPS.
上传到你的导航器
That is so cool.
这太酷了
Counterpoint no it's not.
反对 一点都不酷
Continue on Interstate 210
继续沿着210洲际公路
for five miles.
前行5英里
Here's an interesting fact about interstates.
以下是一则关于洲际公路的有趣小知识
Really
你不是吧
Shh he said it's interesting.
别吵 人家说是有趣小知识呢
Interstates are numbered as follows.
洲际公路数字命名的规则是
Even numbered routes run east and west
偶数公路走东西向
odd numbered routes run north and south.
奇数公路走南北向
Three digit route numbers indicate bypasses
三位数公路表示环绕郊区
or spurs.
或支路
Look Leonard there's a bridge.
瞧 莱纳德 那有座桥
Drive off it.
冲出去死了算了
You know we're not that far from Vazquez Rocks.
我们离华斯克巨岩公园不远了
Oh they shot a lot of Star Trek episodes out there.
《星际迷航》有很多集都是在那里拍的
We've got our costumes in the trunk.
我们的化装服就在车里
We could go there and have a little photo shoot.
我们可以去那里 拍几张照片
Great idea.
好主意
I haven't had a carbohydrate in two weeks.
我两周没碰过碳水化合物了
These cheekbones need to be in front of a camera
瘦得颧骨都凸起来了 不赶紧拍照
before I eat a pretzel and they're gone.
不然一块椒盐卷饼下肚 就打回原形了
Yeah that sounds fun.
好啊 听起来不错
Oh smashing.
好极了
Now Leonard do you know how to get there No.
-莱纳德 那你知道怎么去吗 -不知道
Yeah well luckily someone in the car does.
幸好车上有人知道
Recalculating.
重新计算路程
While we're waiting
在等待的同时
do you know which president signed
你知道是哪一任总统将
the Intestate Highway System Act into law
《洲际公路系统法案》签署成为法律吗
The answer coming up in 14 miles.
答案将在14英里后公布
None of you will get it.
你们肯定都猜不出来
It's Eisenhower.
是艾森豪威尔[美国第三十四任总统]
Why are they staring
他们干嘛盯着我们看
Who cares
哪要理由
Just soak it in.
好好享受就行了
Hello boys.
你们好呀
Could you please stop staring They're just girls.
拜托不要盯着看 不过是女生而已
It's nothing you haven't seen in movies or in drawings.
你们又不是没在电影或漫画里见过
Hey Stuart.
斯尔图特
Wh What brings you guys here
什么风把你们吹来了
We were looking for a recommendation about comic books.
我们想听听你对漫画书的建议
Oh well I recommend you don't open a store and sell them.
我的建议是 千万不要以卖漫画书为生
No we were just wondering
不是啦 我们只是好奇
why the guys like this stuff so much
为什么男生这么喜欢看漫画
so we thought we'd give it a try.
所以我们想试试看
Oh okay. What do you think you might be into
好的 你们觉得自己可能会喜欢什么类型
Superhero fantasy graphic novels manga
超级英雄漫画 奇幻漫画 漫画小说 日本漫画
I swear I will turn a hose on you.
再盯人家我就拿水管喷死你们
What kind of comics do the guys like
那咱家几个都喜欢什么类型的漫画
Um a little bit of everything.
什么类型都会看一点
Mostly superhero stuff.
大部分是超级英雄系列的
All right well who's the best superhero
好吧 那谁是最厉害的超级英雄
You can't ask a question like that in here.
你不能在这里问这种问题
Are you trying to start a rumble
你是想挑起宅男骂战吗
Well what do you recommend
那你推荐什么
Well uh let's see.
我想想
You've got your basic clean cut good guys
有阳光帅气的基本款英雄
Superman Spider Man Captain America.
《超人》 《蜘蛛侠》 《美国队长》
Then you have your darker anti heroes
有黑暗系的另类英雄
your Batman your Wolverine Punisher.
《蝙蝠侠》 《金刚狼》 《惩罚者》
Ooh I do love a bad boy.
哇 我还就喜欢坏小子
As evidenced by your boyfriend and his fear of hamsters.
你那怕仓鼠的男友 就是最好的"证明"啊
If I were you I'd go for Fables number one.
如果我是你 我会选《成人童话》第一集
The artwork is sophisticated
画风复杂精致
it's intelligently written
情节千回百转
and it doesn't objectify or stereotype women.
而且没有物化或有女性刻板印象
Ooh Thor
哇 《雷神》
He's hot.
他真性感
Yeah he kind of is.
对啊 的确是
And we're blending
再上点粉
and we're blending
再上点粉
and we're done.
大功告成
I know Mr. Data isn't supposed to smile
我知道数据机器人不应该笑
but here it comes.
但我要笑一个
Come on guys. Let's do this.
来吧 伙计们 开拍啦
Yeah I'm sweating my bald cap off.
快点 我出汗出得秃头套都要掉了
So what's our first pose going to be
我们第一个造型要摆什么
I say we begin with a classic Star Trek fight scene.
先摆一个《星际迷航》的经典打斗场面吧
I'll set the timer.
我去设定时
Sheldon how is that a fight pose
谢尔顿 你这算哪门子的打斗姿势
Mr. Data's weapon is his mind.
数据机器人的武器就是脑子
I'm wielding it.
我正挥舞它呢
Phasers on the Borg
相位枪对准博格人
Charlie's Angels.
《霹雳娇娃》姿势
Okay what's next
好的 下一个是什么
Now let's do some sexy glamour shots.
我们拍几辑性感魅力的照片
I'll set the mood.
我来挑动气氛
Yeah nice one.
好 这张好
That's right.
就这样
Oh my God.
天啊
Leonard someone's stealing your car
莱纳德 有人在偷你的车
What Hey hey
什么 喂 喂
Come back here Stop
回来 别走
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
I'll call 911.
我打电话报警
Wha...
糟糕
Oh no my phone is in my other pants.
不是吧 我的手机在其他裤子里
Oh so is mine. Mine too.
-我的也是 -我也是
Anybody got any ideas
有人有办法吗
Nope.
没有
The only thing left to do now is assign blame.
唯一能做的事就是怪罪某人
Nice going.
都怪你
What kind of a person steals another person's car in broad daylight
谁会在光天化日之下公然偷走别人的车啊
What kind of person leaves his keys in the car
谁会把车钥匙留在车里不拿走啊
I thought we agreed this was all Koothrappali's fault.
不是说好都怪库萨帕里了吗
You're right.
你说得对
Nice going.
都怪你
Car.
有车
What is wrong with people Why don't they stop
这些人怎么搞的 干嘛不停车
Maybe we're better off.
也许这样更好
You know what if we were to get in a car with a crazy person
万一我们上了神经病的车就惨了
Look at us Sheldon.
照照镜子吧 谢尔顿
We're the crazy people.
我们就是神经病
Well perhaps we should hold up a sign
也许我们该举个牌子
that assures passing motorists of our mental competence.
告诉来往车辆我们的精神很正常
Good idea. Why don't you get started on that
这主意真棒 那你还不赶紧做牌子
Come on let's just start walking.
算了 咱们用走的吧
There's got to be a gas station or something nearby.
这附近肯定有加油站之类的
What you think just because you're wearing a captain's uniform
就因为你穿着船长的制服
you're in charge
你就能发号施令了是吗
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
Hmm okay I'm done.
我看完了
How did you guys finish so fast
你们怎么看得那么快
I don't know there were a lot of pictures
大部分都只是图片啊
and one page only had the word "Brakkadoom "
有一页上甚至只写了一句"受死吧"
Yeah well I have street smarts.
行 聪明人脑子快 可我有街头智慧
So what'd you guys think
你们怎么看
Well there was a lot of action
书里有许多打斗场景
and the story moved along at a brisk pace.
情节跌宕起伏
It was overall...
总体来说
what's the word I'm looking for
我该怎么形容呢
Stupid So stupid.
-蠢 -超蠢的
I don't know how Leonard can get so caught up in this.
真不知道莱纳德怎么会对这玩意这么着迷
It's crazy they spend hours
太荒唐了 他们竟然花大量的时间
arguing about things that don't even exist.
讨论这些虚无缥缈的东西
What a waste of time. I know.
-真是浪费光阴 -可不是嘛
A hammer so heavy that no one else can pick it up
什么一把重到只有雷神才举得起的铁锤啊
I don't think it's heavy.
我觉得不是因为它重
I think it's some sort of magic
而是铁锤上有某种魔法
so only Thor can lift it.
所以只有雷神才能举起它
That makes even less sense I mean...
这更说不通啊
No no no it doesn't.
不不 就应该是这样
Thor is a god.
雷神是神
The hammer is his only he can use it.
铁锤是他的 只有他能用
It's like Sheldon and his toothbrush.
就像谢尔顿和他的牙刷
Or his thin beckoning lips.
或者谢尔顿和他那两片诱人薄唇
Okay hang on
等一下
what if Thor's hand is on the hammer
要是雷神正拿着铁锤呢
I mean if he's touching it with his god magic
如果他正拿着铁锤发力
does that mean I could lift it
那是不是我也可以拿起它
No. Yes.
-不是 -是的
Well which is it
到底怎样
Maybe we missed something.
我们是不是漏了什么细节
Let's read it again.
再看一遍吧
Okay. Yeah.
-好吧 -行
You want some tea
想喝点茶吗
Good idea. I'll help you.
好主意 我帮你
Wait I thought we were reading.
不是要一起再看一遍吗
We are.
要的
We're just uh giving you a head start.
你先开始吧 我们晚点不要紧
I wish my mom was here.
真希望我妈妈在这儿
We could all hang out in her shadow.
我们就都可以在她的影子下乘凉了
Wool pants in the desert.
漫漫沙漠行 毛裤贴我身
I feel like I've got poached testicles.
熊熊烈日下 蛋蛋火上蒸
Oh you poor thing
可怜的你啊
you're sweating.
瞧你那汗流的
That's so much worse than having your car stolen.
可真是比车被人偷了还可怜
Insurance is gonna buy you a new car.
保险公司会赔你辆新车
It's not gonna de funk my junk.
请问谁能赔我大雕
Gentlemen
先生们
a little less bellyaching.
不要再满腹牢骚了
We're Starfleet officers
我们是星际舰队的军官
and a member of the Borg Collective.
是博格集合体的一份子
Please Sheldon I am so not in the mood.
谢尔顿 拜托 我现在真没心情入戏
Leonard
莱纳德
all our lives we have dreamed
我们一直都在梦想
of finding ourselves inside one of the fantasy worlds we love.
进入我们所挚爱的幻想世界
And look at us.
看看现在的我们
At this moment we are in fact
现在我们真正成为了
a Star Trek landing party
星际迷航的先遣登陆队
stranded in an alien and unforgiving environment
被困于荒芜凋敝的陌生环境
relying only on our wits our fortitude
只能依靠自己的智慧 坚毅
and our moxie.
和勇气
As long as we have those things
只要我们有这些品质
nothing can stop... Nerds
-没有什么可以阻止 -书呆子
I hate this planet.
我恨死这星球了
It says right here on the hammer
看 铁锤上写着呢
"Whoever holds this hammer if he be worthy
"只要是配得上的人手持铁锤
shall possess the power of Thor."
均可获得雷神的神力"
Hold on who decides who's worthy
等一下 谁能决定他是否配得上
Does the hammer decide
是铁锤决定吗
Yes No
-是的 -不是
It can't decide.
它无法决定
It's a hammer.
它只是个铁锤
You said it's a magic hammer.
是你说它有魔力的
Yeah it can't make decisions.
对 但它不能做决定啊
If Harry Potter's wand can make decisions
哈利·波特的魔杖都能选主人
why can't Thor's hammer
雷神的铁锤凭什么不行
Okay if you're going to start comparing wands and hammers
你要是非要拿魔杖和铁锤比
I can't even take you seriously.
那我没啥话好对你说了
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Uh four glasses of water please.
请倒四杯水
Anything for you guys
你们要什么吗
Can I use your phone Our car got stolen.
能借电话用一下吗 我们的车被偷了
Why don't you ask Scotty to beam you up
你们怎么不叫史考特传送你们上舰啊
《星际迷航》角色
Scotty was on the original series
史考特是第一代系列人物
and we're Next Generation.
而我们是《下一代》的
So...
所以...
joke's on you.
糗的是你们
We're not with him.
我们跟他不是一起的
You can't pick something up in outer space.
你不能在外太空拿起任何东西
In space there is no up. Oh yeah
-在太空里根本就没有"起"的概念 -是吗
Then how does the sun come "Up" every day
那为什么每天太阳都会升"起"呢
Hard to argue with those kind of street smarts.
很难反驳如此的街头"智慧"啊
Leonard and Sheldon have boxes of comics across the hall.
莱纳德和谢尔顿有成箱的漫画书在对面屋
Why don't we go look at those
我们为何不过去找找答案
Oh great Yes And then you will see.
很好 这样你们就会发现
I am not wrong because if we were in outer space
我没错 因为如果我们在外太空
then anyone could pick up the hammer
任何人都有可能举起锤子
because it would be floating around in a weightless environment.
因为在失重环境下 它是漂浮在空中的
Yeah that's right the slow reader used science.
没错 看书慢的人也懂科学
Suck on that.
去死吧
Was there anything valuable in the car
车里有什么值钱的东西
Our clothes our wallets phones.
衣服 钱包 手机
And about $300 worth of makeup
还有价值三百美元的化妆品
so this thief could look like anyone right now.
所以现在偷车贼可以化妆成任何样子
Makeup
化妆品
Sure.
不奇怪
Uh we're going to the Comic Con in Bakersfield.
我们本打算去贝克尔斯菲的动漫大会
They have a big costume contest.
那里有个大型的化装比赛
It's cooler than it sounds.
其实没听起来那么蠢啦
I don't know sounds pretty cool.
还好 听起来还挺酷啊
I It is.
本来就很酷
It's not just comic books.
那里不仅只有漫画书
They've got action figures toys
还有人偶 玩具
a Tron themed dance party...
还有"电子世界争霸战"主题舞会
Okay he gets how cool it is.
行了 他已经了解有多酷了
I think I have all I need here.
我要问的都问完了
You guys need me to call someone
需要我帮你们联络谁吗
I'm guessing your moms
我猜应该是你们妈妈吧
Thanks but we've got it covered.
多谢 我们自己能搞定
Okay I just talked to my mom.
好了 我刚跟我妈通完电话
She arranged for us to get a rental car.
她帮我们租了辆车
Great.
太好了
We can still make it to Comic Con.
我们还可以去动漫大会
Are you kidding me
你开什么玩笑
After all we've been through I just want to go home.
遭了这么多罪 我现在只想回家
Don't be like that.
别这样嘛
Come on Howard talk to him.
拜托 霍华德 劝劝他
I'm with Leonard.
我支持莱纳德
I'm done.
我受够了
Fine then I guess it's two against two.
好吧 那看来是二对二了
How do we decide
怎么决定
Actually it's three against one.
事实上 是三对一
What
什么
What about the mission
那任务怎么办
You said we were a real life landing party.
是你说我们是现实中的先遣登陆队
Yeah well we're not.
我们不是
We're an imaginary landing party
我们是幻想的先遣登陆队
who had real life garbage thrown at us
在现实中被人丢垃圾
by real life strangers who think we're idiots.
现实中陌生人认为我们是白痴
And to tell you the truth
跟你说实话
I'm starting to feel like one.
我开始觉得自己像白痴了
I want to go home now.
我现在就想回家
Okay.
好吧
Did we at least rent the car from Enterprise
那我们好歹从进取公司租车吧
《星际迷航》中有一艘叫进取号的星舰
Get it Enterprise
懂吗 进取号哟
Screw you. That's funny.
去死吧 明明很好笑
Well what if the Hulk picked up Thor
那绿巨人在雷神举着锤子时
while Thor is holding the hammer
把他连人带锤举起来 那会怎么样
Yeah
会怎样
Then by the transitive property of picking things up
这样根据传递性质
Hulk picked up the hammer.
就是绿巨人举起了锤子
No.
Hulk picked up Thor Thor picked up the hammer.
是绿巨人举起了雷神 雷神举起了锤子
Okay hang on.
等等
If I go to a bar and pick up a guy
如果我去酒吧勾搭[举起]了一个男的
and he picks up a girl and then we all leave together
他又勾搭了一个女的 然后我们仨一起离开
did I pick up the girl
那那个女的算是我勾搭上的吗
Did that ever happen
这是真事吗
Hey are we talking about me or are we talking about Thor
喂 是讨论我还是讨论雷神啊
Well I say that's the last time we ever go outside.
要我说 这是我们最后一次出门
Look right here.
看这里
Red Hulk is picking up Thor's hammer
红巨人举起了雷神的锤子
'cause Thor's touching it.
因为雷神拿着锤子
No it's because they're in space.
不 因为他们在外太空
He's really just touching the strap.
而且他只是碰到了带子
The strap is part of the hammer
带子是锤子的一部分
No it's not
不是的
Are they actually arguing about comic books
她们是在争论漫画书的内容吗
No that can't be right.
不 这不可能是真的
Maybe "Thor's Hammer"
也许"雷神之锤"
is a new color of nail polish.
是新的指甲油颜色
Then Red Hulk must be worthy.
红巨人肯定是配得上锤子
红巨人怎么配得上啊
You don't know his life
你又不了解他的生平
There's only one logical explanation.
只有一个合理的解释了
Somewhere in the desert
在沙漠的某处
we crossed into an alternate dimension...
我们穿越到另一个平行空间了
where the women in our lives
在这个空间 我们生活中的女性
can finally appreciate great literature.
终于懂得欣赏真正的伟大著作了
If it's an alternate dimension...
如果这是平行空间
sounds like a job for a landing party.
听起来先遣登陆队可以执行任务了
Captain what are your orders
舰长 有何指令
I say we investigate.
我看我们要调查一番
Wait.
等等
They might be hostile.
她们可能有攻击性
Fine but set them to stun.
好吧 不过调成击晕模式
If we vaporize Penny
如果把佩妮汽化了
I'll never find a girlfriend that pretty again.
我上哪儿再去找这么正点的女朋友呀
Fun fact
有趣的事实
President Eisenhower signed the Federal Aid Highway Act
艾森豪威尔总统是在病房里签署的
from his hospital room.
《联邦政府助建公路条例》
Wow that is interesting.
还真的很有意思啊
You learn something new every day.
每天都能学到新知识
Say can you name the four state capitols
那么 你能说出是哪四个州府
that are not served by the interstate system
没有通州际公路吗
Ooh another quiz. Yes
又来道智力题 爽
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片