All right Professor Proton fans
好的 各位《质子教授》粉丝们
get ready to meet Dr. Sheldon Cooper
准备好迎接谢尔顿·库珀博士
and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler
与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士吧
a pair of real life scientists
这对夫妇可是真实的科学家
who may win the Nobel Prize.
还很有可能赢得诺贝尔奖呢
That's like the Kids' Choice Award
那是一个类似儿童选择奖
选出的杰出电视电影音乐人 还会被绿油漆灌顶
美国某儿童台所举办 由14岁以下儿童投票
but with more science and less slime.
但是更有科学含量 也没有那么多绿油漆
Hi thanks for having us.
你好 感谢贵节目邀请我们
Kids' Choice Award
儿童选择奖
Why would they let kids choose anything
为什么会有人让儿童选任何东西啊
They're basically human larvae.
儿童基本就是人类的幼虫啊
Well they are kind of our target audience.
他们算是本节目的目标观众群呢
Greetings children.
你们好啊 孩子们
Toys am I right
玩具超棒 我没说错吧
He is. He has hundreds of them.
是的 他就有几百个玩具
So you two have discovered something
所以你们俩发现了某些
that a lot of people are really excited about.
让很多人都十分感兴趣的东西
We have.
的确是
Now before you explain it
在你们开始解释之前
keep in mind that our average viewer is this many.
请记得 我们的平均观众年龄只有这么大
Okay imagine you're looking in a mirror.
好的 请幻想一下自己看着镜子
The image you see looks just like you.
镜中的画面看起来与你一模一样
That's called symmetrical.
这就叫做对称
Now imagine you have a billion mirrors
现在请幻想你有几十亿个镜子
and each of them reflects one thing about you correctly
每一面镜子都正确反照出了一部分的你
and a billion things about you incorrectly.
但也错误反照出了一部分的你
And imagine the set of incorrect things
再幻想一下那些被错误反照的部分
are floating in an abstract n dimensional hyperspace.
在一个抽象的N维超空间里漂浮着
Now imagine there was never a mirror to begin with.
现在再幻想一下那些镜子从开始就不存在
Oh was that a doorbell
那是门铃声吗
I didn't hear anything.
我没听到啊
Huh there it is again.
又有一声了
Sheldon why don't you answer it
谢尔顿 你去开门吧
But I don't know who it is.
但我不知道是谁来了啊
Maybe it's a special guest who I invited just to surprise you.
或许是某个我邀请来给你惊喜的特别来宾
Why don't you open it up and find out.
你去开门查明真相吧
This is a terrible message to send to children.
这是给孩子很不好的示范
Children you never open the door
孩子们 永远不能在
if you don't know who's on the other side.
不知道门后是谁的情况下给人开门
You always make your mommy or daddy do it
你一定要让爸爸或妈妈去开门
while you hide under the bed and try to imagine
而你躲到床底下开始想象
what your superhero name will be when you avenge their deaths.
你以后成为超级英雄去报杀父母之仇时的名字
I'll get it.
我去开吧
But it can't be The Silver Shadow that's mine.
但你不能叫银影 这名字是我的
Hello.
你好啊
Captain on the bridge Captain on the bridge
舰长驾到了 舰长驾到了
You're William Shatner.
你是威廉·夏特纳
进取号星舰舰长詹姆斯 T 柯克的角色
曾饰演《星际旅行:初代》及其的七部衍生电影中
You can call me Bill.
你可以叫我比尔
Ooh can I call you Captain ‭No.
-我能称你为舰长吗 -不能
Please No.
-拜托了 -不行
Please
求求你
Sure.
可以
And w will you call me Science Officer Cooper
那你能叫我库珀科学官吗
This has got to stop.
别再闹下去了
I think you know how to make it stop.
你知道怎么样让我停下来
Put her there Science Officer Cooper.
握个手吧 库珀科学官
Put her there Science Officer Cooper.
握个手吧 库珀科学官
Oh poor Shatner.
可怜的夏特纳
Poor Shatner I have to eat lunch now.
还可怜的夏特纳 我现在要吃午饭更可怜
Look Sheldon's pretty embarrassed
听我说 谢尔顿觉得挺羞耻的
so when he gets here we should...
所以等一下他来了 我们...
Make fun of him ‭A lot.
-疯狂嘲讽他吗 -暴风吐槽
Guys don't you think that's a little mean
两位 你们不觉得这样有点损吗
Yeah. ‭Okay just so we're all on the same page.
-是有点 -我就确定一下我们都想耍贱
Hello. Hey.
-各位好 -你好啊
So Sheldon did you get William Shatner's autograph
谢尔顿 你收到威廉·夏特纳的签名
or maybe his dry cleaning bill
或是他的干洗账单了吗
Very funny get it all out.
好好笑 要吐槽快吐
Like you did on William Shatner
就像你吐在威廉·夏特纳身上那样吗
Raj do you have something to add
拉杰 你还有什么要补充的吗
You brought shame upon yourself and your family.
你丢了你自己与你全家人的脸
It's not funny but it's true.
这不好笑 但这是真的
I will admit the meeting did not go the way I wanted.
我承认那次见面没有按我预想中发展
Because you barfed where no man has barfed before
因为你吐在了无人吐过之处吗
Well the next time I meet him it will go better.
下一次我再见到他 情况会好很多的
Next time What makes you think there's gonna be a next time
下一次 你凭什么觉得人家还会再见你
Wil will give me another chance. He thinks the world of me.
威尔再给了我一次机会 他十分仰慕我
Aw. One of the reasons I love you
我爱你的其中一个原因
is you actually believe that.
就是因为你真会信这种话
Thank you.
谢谢
Wil Wheaton. Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿 威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Now's not a good time Sheldon.
现在不太方便 谢尔顿
For what You.
-不方便干嘛 -见你
I need to apologize.
我需要来道歉
Apology accepted. Wil come on
-接受你的道歉 -威尔快点啊
I cast fireball
我释放了火球术
you need to roll your dexterity save.
你得来掷骰决定敏捷调整值
I'll be right there.
我马上来
Are you playing Dungeons & Dragons
你们在玩《龙与地下城》吗
No. Would you hurry up man
-没有 -你能不能快点啊
the map says this dungeon's full of dragons.
地图上写着这地下城里到处都是龙
Still no. Who are you playing with
-真的不是 -你在跟谁玩啊
Ugh... it's just some friends you don't know them.
我的一些朋友 你不认识他们
Wheaton get back here.
惠顿 快回来
Hobgoblins are at the gate
大地精冲到大门啦
and you're at the door buying Girl Scout Cookies.
而你却在门口买女童子军的饼干
Is that William Shat... Nope.
-那是威廉·夏... -不是
Hey you guys want to read my fan fiction mash up
你们想不想读一下我写的同人小说
"Captain Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"
《了不起的麦瑟尔队长夫人》
Nope. ‭Certainly not.
-不要 -敬谢不敏
You don't even know what it's about.
你们都还不知道内容如何呢
Is it about a superhero
是不是关于一个
who finds her voice by doing stand up
通过脱口秀实现超能力的超级英雄呀
That's so much better than what I had.
你这创意可比我写得好多了
Mine is just a Jewish girl that flies.
我笔下只是一个会飞的犹太姑娘
I'd read that.
我愿意读这故事
Guys guys Wil Wheaton
各位 威尔·威顿
hosts a secret celebrity D&D game.
在家里办了秘密《龙与地下城》的名人局呢
How do you know ‭Who was there
-你怎么知道 -都有谁参加呢
Why are you damp
你怎么浑身湿漉漉的
I was trying to peek in Wil's window
我想从威尔的窗户偷窥来着
and he turned the sprinklers on.
结果他打开了花园洒水器喷我
Oh that means they must be really famous.
这就代表那些人一定很出名了
I'm almost positive I heard William Shatner.
我基本确定我听到了威廉·夏特纳的声音
I wonder who else is playing.
我好奇还有哪些人也参加了
I I bet we can use graph theory to determine who Wil knows
我想我们可以用图形理论来分析威尔认识谁
and who is likely to play D&D. Yes.
-和谁有可能来玩《龙与地下城》 -没错
Okay obviously he's connected to the whole Next Gen cast...
他肯定和《星际旅行: 下一代》的演员都熟啦...
So this is the rest of our night huh
我们今晚接下来就是这内容了吗
Oh no
this is the rest of our lives.
是我们此生接下来都是这些了
And Josh Brolin gets you to every Avenger.
乔什·布洛林[灭霸]和每个复联成员都认识
Kevin Smith's in this article
这篇写哪些名人会玩《龙与地下城》的文章
about celebrities who play D&D.
提到了凯文·史密斯[美国导演]
Oh A And he was on Wil's podcast
而且他也上过威尔的播客
so they know each other.
所以他们互相认识
G Go on his Instagram
快去他的照片分享网看看
see if you can find anything.
有没有任何线索
Yeah he he posted something an hour ago
他一个小时前发了点东西
"#GameNight."
话题"游戏夜"
That looks like Wil's house.
这看起来很像威尔的家
William Shatner
威廉·夏特纳
Kevin Smith who else could be there
凯文·史密斯 还会有谁呢
Do you see what I see over his shoulder
你有看到我在他肩膀后看到的东西吗
Is that a ghost
那是个鬼吗
I think it's Stuart.
我看着像斯图尔特
That is Stuart. What What's he doing there
还真是斯图尔特 他在那里干什么
Maybe he died in Wil's house
也许是他死在威尔的家里
and he can't leave until he solves his own murder.
在破解自己的谋杀案之前都无法离开
Why would Wil invite Stuart and not us
为什么威尔会邀请斯图尔特而不是我们
I know the answer. ‭Yeah.
-我知道答案 -没错
We all know the answer.
我们都知道答案
Hey guys.
各位
You're home late.
今天回来有点晚啊
Uh yeah.
是的
I had a crazy night. I went to the pharmacy.
我今晚过得可疯狂了 我去了药店
I like to be there when the new decongestants drop.
我喜欢在新款鼻塞药上架时在那等着呢
Cut the crap. We know where you were.
少胡扯 我们知道你去了哪里
We know what you were doing.
我们知道你干了什么
Yeah I just told you. I was at CVS breathing my ass off.
我跟你们说啦 我去药店狂吸鼻塞药了
Oh you were breathing all right.
你的确是去狂吸了
You were breathing the rarefied air of celebrities.
你吸的是稀薄的名人之气
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Then why are you trembling
那你抖个什么劲
I'm always trembling.
我不是时刻都发抖吗
We know you were at Wil's D&D game.
我们知道你参加了威尔的《龙与地下城》游戏
We saw you on Instagram.
我们在照片墙上看到你了
We just want to know how you got invited.
我们想知道你是如何被邀请的
I can't talk about it or they won't invite me back next week.
我不能说 否则他们下周就不带我玩了
So there's another game next week.
所以下周还会举办一次对吧
I didn't mean to say that.
我没想泄露这个
Who's in it I can't tell you
-都有谁参加了 -我不能告诉你们
How do we get invited I don't know
-我们怎么才能受邀请 -我不知道
How many hit dice are they playing the wereboar as having
他们给野猪人多少生命骰
12D8 + 24 I mean I don't know
12D8 + 24 我是说 我不知道
Hey Stuart.
斯图尔特
I don't want to play anymore. It's too much pressure.
我不想再玩了 压力太大了
Why what happened I've I've said too much.
-怎么了 出什么事了 - 我泄露了太多东西
You haven't said anything.
你什么都还没说呢
Not to you to them. Who's them
-不是对你 是对他们 -他们是谁
Ah Now I have said too much
现在我泄露太多了
But y you blocked your number right
你隐藏了你的号码吧
Relax
放松点
this is not my first creepy phone call.
这又不是我第一次打骚扰电话了
It's like riding a bike...
这就像骑自行车...
slowly past a girl's house.
缓缓经过一个女孩的家
Hello.
你好
Wil
威尔
Bill Shatner here.
我是威廉·夏特纳
Is this Howard
你是霍华德吧
Of course not. It It's Shatner.
当然不是 我是夏特纳
If you don't believe me ask my good friend Christopher Walken.
不信你问我的好朋友克里斯托弗·沃肯[演员]
Hello Bill and I are just hanging out...
你好 比尔和我正在...
at The Polo Lounge.
马球酒吧呢
Mr. Shatner Mr. Walken here are your martinis.
夏特纳先生 沃肯先生 这是您二位的马丁尼
What are you doing
你搞什么呀
I'm filling out the world. You're ruining it.
-我在帮你增加可信度 -你毁了我的表演
No he's not.
不 他没有
Thanks Wil.
谢了 威尔
Sheldon why are you walking everywhere Just get a horse.
谢尔顿 你为什么要徒步走 骑个马啊
I had a horse. It got hit by a train.
我有匹马 它被火车撞死了
Get another one.
那就再弄一匹呀
I can't just replace Chauncey.
我不能就这样把昌西换掉
I'm still in the grieving process.
我还在哀悼期呢
Hey Leonard I have an opening in my D&D game next week
莱纳德 我本周《龙与地下城》的局有个空位
and I was wondering if you were interested in playing.
我想问你有没有兴趣来玩
Well yes thank you.
当然有啦 谢谢邀请
Okay great.
太好了
Now here's the thing you can't tell anyone.
有个条件 你不能告诉任何人
I'm serious not Howard not Raj
我是认真的 不能告诉霍华德 拉杰
and certainly not Sheldon.
尤其是谢尔顿
Okay.
好的
I'm really sorry to put you in a position
很抱歉让你不得不
where you have to lie to your friends...
对你朋友们说谎
See you there
到时见
You come face to face with a massive monster
你面前有一只巨大的怪物
with a gaping maw
正朝你张开血盆大口
full of teeth three huge legs and flailing tentacles.
它有满嘴利齿 三条巨腿 触手乱舞
What do you do
你会怎么做
Fellas it looks like we're facing a an otyugh.
各位 看样子我们遇到的是食腐怪
Here's the plan...
我打算这样对付它
Hold on there Bill.
等等 比尔
Now what Kareem
又怎么了 卡里姆
How do we know it's not a neo otyugh
我们怎么知道它不是新式食腐怪
Same way I know the difference
跟我判别枭熊和熊地精
between an owlbear and a bugbear.
是同一个方法
Does that answer your question
这回答你的问题了吗
No.
没有
Look there's one way to settle this
只有一个办法能解决这问题
we chop it up and look at the pieces.
把怪物分尸 观察它的尸块
Oh come on why do you always got to attack everything
拜托 你为什么每次都要攻击所有生物
Why can't we just try talking to it
就不能试试跟它沟通吗
Big surprise Podcast here wants to talk.
真不意外 播客主持人选择谈话
What do you think Leonard
你觉得呢 莱纳德
I think this is the greatest day of my entire life.
我觉得今天是我人生中最幸福的一天
It's all right buddy one day you'll meet a girl.
没事的 兄弟 有一天你会遇到一个妹子
Hey how was your lecture
你的讲座进行得怎么样
Oh it was so good.
棒得不得了
I I I mean it it started great
一开始就很棒
and then the the middle was great
然后中间也很棒
and then the ending was like...
到结尾时 简直
So great.
棒到上天
Leonard if you went to House of Pies again just say it.
莱纳德 如果你又去了派之家餐厅 直说就好
Wait if you think I'm lying
等等 如果你觉得我在说谎
why do you think I'm eating pies
你为什么觉得我是去吃派了
Why don't you think I'm... having an affair
你为什么不怀疑 我是有小三了
Listen I it's fine just next time bring me a slice.
真的没关系啦 下次给我也带一块就好
Okay well if you really want to know
好吧 如果你真心想知道
I'll tell you where I was.
我就告诉你我去哪了
I was at Wil's D&D game but that's all I can say.
我去威尔家玩《龙与地下城》了 其他的不可说
Oh fun. Were there famous people there
真好玩 现场有名人吗
Ah sorry I I I can't tell you that.
抱歉 我不能说
Okay well yes
好吧 有啦
but I I I I can't tell you who.
但我不能告诉你有谁
Well no I I can tell you Shatner
不对 我能告诉你有夏特纳
but that's only because you already knew that one.
但只是因为你已经知道有他了
Well I'm glad you had fun. Yeah.
-你玩得开心很好啊 -嗯
Ugh I wish I could tell you who else was there.
我真希望能告诉你还有谁在
I can't I promised.
但我不能说 我答应过他
Yeah if it makes you feel better I couldn't care less.
不知道这话能不能让你好过些 老娘不在乎
That's true
没错
you don't care so there's no harm in telling you.
你不在乎 所以告诉你也无妨
Okay you really don't have to.
你真的不用说没关系
All right I'll tell you. Uh...
好啦 人家就告诉你啦
Kevin Smith was there
有凯文·史密斯
and and uh this really tall guy named Kareem.
还有个个子很高的人 叫卡里姆
Wait wait K Kareem Abdul Jabbar
等等 卡里姆·阿卜杜·贾巴尔吗[篮球巨星]
I don't know it was uh Kareem something Jabbar.
我不知道 反正是叫卡里姆什么什么贾巴尔
How do you know him
你怎么会认识他
How do you not know him
你怎么会不认识他
Well I know him now 'cause he was there.
我现在就认识啦 因为他也去了
That is so cool.
实在太酷了
Oh a and that uh the guy that played
对了 还有在《真爱如血》里
the werewolf on on True Blood
演狼人的那个演员
he was there. Wh Joe Manganiello
-他也在 -乔·曼根尼罗吗
Uh yeah. From Magic Mike
-对 -演《魔力麦克》那个吗
曼根尼罗在该电影里饰演脱衣舞男
What's that
那是什么
Okay okay
好 等等
did he look... like this
他是不是 长这样
He had his clothes on but yeah.
他今晚有穿衣服 不过是他没错
I can't believe you met Joe Manganiello.
你居然见到乔·曼根尼罗了
Is he nice Oh he's so nice.
-他人好不好 -他人超好
I I I rolled my dice underneath the couch
我把骰子滚掉到沙发底下了
and he just lifted it up one hand.
他用一只手就把沙发抬起来了
Oh I I bet he did.
我想也是
Hi. Okay can you guys keep a secret
姐妹们 能帮我保守一个秘密吗
Yeah. Sure.
-可以 -当然
Good 'cause I can't.
很好 因为我保守不了
Leonard played Dungeons & Dragons
莱纳德跟《魔力麦克》里
with the hot guy from Magic Mike.
那个翘屁猛男一起玩《龙与地下城》
I never got to see that movie. Seriously
-我没看完那部电影 -真的吗
Yeah Howie made us leave
真的 霍华德发现
as soon as he realized it wasn't about magic.
电影不是讲魔法之后 就让我们走了
Well I have seen that movie one or seven times
那部电影我看过一遍或七遍
and trust me it is magic.
相信我 绝对充满"魔法"
Which guy That one.
-是里面哪一个 -这个
Abracadabra.
嘛哩嘛哩哄
Hey you know what was fun
你们知道什么好玩吗
That time we played Dungeons & Dragons.
我们那次玩《龙与地下城》
That was fun. We should play that more.
确实很好玩 我们应该多玩
Sorry what now
抱歉 你们说什么了
Hey what are you guys doing here
你们怎么会来
Oh I uh think Sheldon might have left something.
谢尔顿好像落了点东西在这里
Oh you mean besides his lunch
你是指除了他的午餐之外的东西吗
You are so funny Wil.
你太搞笑了 威尔
We were just talking about how funny you are.
我们刚刚还在说你有多幽默
Yeah Leonard told you didn't he
莱纳德告诉你了 对吧
Yeah. Yup.
-是的 -对
It's Manganiello
喜欢曼根尼罗吗
Uh huh. ‭Mm hmm.
-是的 -当然
Feel good about yourselves
自我感觉良好吗
Nope. No.
-没 -没
Yeah.
是的
Oh we're going with no No.
要说没有吗 没有
Hey guys.
大家好
What are you smiling about
你笑个什么劲儿
What This is my regular face.
怎么了 我平常表情就这样
No it's not.
不 不是的
Y Your regular face is more like this...
你平常的表情是这样的
No no I it's it's more in the eyebrows like this...
不 重点在眉毛 是这样的
Okay make your jokes.
想开玩笑尽管开
I'm still in a great mood.
我心情依然很好
Wait what
慢着 什么
Why
为什么
Oh come on but...
拜托 但是
O Okay fine.
好吧 好
Huh Raj was right it is more in the eyebrows.
拉杰说得对 重点在眉毛
What was that all about
什么事
Wil kicked me out of his D&D game.
威尔把我踢出了他的《龙与地下城》游戏局
You were in Wil's D&D game
你参加了威尔的《龙与地下城》游戏吗
With William Shatner And you didn't tell us
-和威廉·夏特纳一起 -你居然没告诉我们
I'm sorry Wil made me promise not to.
对不起 威尔让我发誓不说出去
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
Oh come on you guys would do the same thing.
得了 你们也会这样做的
No we wouldn't I told you when I was
不 我们不会 我在动感单车课上
in spin class with Scarlett Johansson.
碰到斯嘉丽·约翰逊 我就告诉你了
It didn't even turn out to be Scarlett Johansson.
结果根本不是斯嘉丽·约翰逊
Well that's her fault not mine
那是她的错 不关我事
It doesn't matter
根本不重要了
because Penny blabbed about it and now I'm out.
因为佩妮到处大嘴巴 现在我出局了
So there's an open seat.
所以说空出来一个位置
Wil ‭Wil Wheaton
威尔 威尔·惠顿
Open Open
开门 开门
No. No. No.
不行 不行 不行
Hell no.
死都不行
Look we know Leonard is out. You need to fill a seat.
我们知道莱纳德出局了 你需要有人补上
It should be one of us.
应该是我们中的一个
Or give me another chance.
或者再给我一次机会
I think me and Joe Manganiello were really hitting it off.
我觉得我和乔·曼根尼罗真的一拍即合
Joe Manganiello was there From Magic Mike
-乔·曼根尼罗也在吗 -演《魔力麦克》的那个
You guys suck.
你们真是烂人
No.
All of you.
你们所有人都是
You're just trying to use me
你们只是利用我
to get close to my famous friends.
来接近我的名人朋友
Do you know how that makes me feel
知道这让我有什么感觉吗
Flattered
受宠若惊
Used.
被利用
I was gonna guess that.
我本来打算猜这个
One of the worst things about being a celebrity
做名人最糟心的一点就是
is you never know if people like you for you.
你永远不知道人们是否是因为你而喜欢你
Well thanks for letting me know.
感谢你们让我知道
You're right that was really crappy of us.
你说得对 我们这样真的很烂
Yeah I guess we just got caught up in the excitement.
是啊 我们一时兴奋晕了头
We're sorry Wil. We do like you for you.
对不起 威尔 我们喜欢的就是你
And if it makes you feel any better
希望这话能安慰到你
I don't even really consider you a celebrity.
我甚至不觉得你是名人
Should we go or do you want to wait for the sprinklers
我们要走吗 还是等着花园洒水器喷水
Guys I I still feel a little bad about Wil.
各位 威尔的事我还是有点过意不去
Me too.
我也是
Yeah. We should invite him to come play with us.
是 我们应该邀请他和我们一起玩
Ask him to bring some chips
叫他带点薯片上来
because we're all out.
我们的吃完了
Hey Wil this is Leonard.
威尔 我是莱纳德
Make it Bugles.
叫他带妙脆角
No no no no no pretzel sticks.
算了算了 要椒盐脆饼干棒
No no no Bugles.
不不 还是妙脆角
We're gonna play some D&D
我们要玩《龙与地下城》
and thought you might want to join us.
想着也许你想一起玩
Thank you Leonard but actually I can't do it tonight.
谢谢你 莱纳德 但是我今晚不能去
Uh how about another time
要不改天吧
Okay great. Thanks. Bye.
太好了 谢谢 拜拜
Okay where were we
好了 到哪里了
I was about to go all Wrath of Khan on the ogres.
我正准备对食人魔施"可汗的愤怒"
Oh man that's it.
够了你
Put another dollar in the Star Trek jar Bill.
再放一块钱到《星际迷航》梗罐子里 比尔
Worth it.
值了
Speaking of putting dollars in things...
说到把小额钞票塞进某处
I loved you in Magic Mike.
我喜欢你在《魔力麦克》中的表现
‭Thanks.
谢谢
Switch places with me.
和我换位置
Are we playing musical chairs or Dungeons & Dragons
我们是在玩抢椅子游戏还是《龙与地下城》
Yeah let's teach that ogre what my broadsword tastes like.
对 让那个食人魔尝尝我大刀的厉害
I like your moxie.
我欣赏你的武勇
I like your grandpa words.
我喜欢你的爷爷辈用语
My dad and I watched you win back to back championships.
我和爸爸看了你连赢两年总冠军
And I watched you sniff Joe's hair when he wasn't looking.
我看到你趁乔不注意时偷闻他的头发
Thanks again for inviting us.
再次感谢邀请我们
And don't worry we won't tell the guys.
别担心 我们不会告诉那几个男生
You know what Why don't you tell the guys.
不如你去告诉他们
In fact let's all take a picture and sent it to them right now.
干脆我们合影一张 现在发给他们
Tha's weird.
好奇怪
We deserve that.
是我们活该
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片