I'm glad to see you made it safely
看到你平安到达我就放心了
How's your hotel
酒店怎么样
It's not the best Best Western I've been to
虽然不是我住过的最佳"最佳西方酒店"
but I'd say it's...
但算得上
the third best Best Western I've been to.
我住过的第三佳"最佳西方酒店"吧
I know how you feel.
我懂你的感觉
The Best Buy by my house is only the third best Best Buy.
我家附近的百思买[最值买]也只是第三值
They have the best buys
它的确有最值买的东西
but having the best buys isn't the only thing
但光有最值买的东西并不足以
that makes a Best Buy the best Best Buy.
让一家"最值买"荣登最值的"最值买"
What makes a best Best Buy the best Best Buy
那最值"最值买"怎么样才能担起这头衔呢
Mm that's a great question.
这问题问得好
I like when they're next to a Chipotle.
我喜欢它们开在墨西哥快餐店旁
Okay well I should unpack.
好了 我该去把行李拿出来了
All right.
好的
Enjoy the neurobiology conference.
好好享受神经生物学大会吧
I will.
我会的
I... wish you were here.
我... 真希望你也在这里
At a neurobiology conference
参加神经生物学大会吗
What a mean thing to say.
这话也太损了吧
Okay I'm glad you're not here
好吧 那我很庆幸你不在这里呢
Aw you always know just what to say
真好 每次只要我一教
after I tell you what to say.
你就会把话说到我心坎里
Good bye Sheldon.
再见啦 谢尔顿
Bye.
再见
Oh Good news gentlemen.
好消息 各位
Amy's at a conference this weekend
艾米这周末去参加会议
which means I'm available to be entertained hmm.
这就代表你们有荣幸能娱乐本皇
As today's youth might put it
也就是现在年轻人说的
Who wants to get their Sheld on
谁有兴趣来"谢"主隆恩啊
Bernie and I are getting the house ready for the remodel.
我跟妮妮要为家里的重新装修做准备
We could always use an extra pair of hands.
我们很乐意有你来帮忙
That sounds awful. Raj
一听就烂透了 拉杰呢
Uh I've got time booked in the telescope room all weekend
这周末我已预定好使用太空望远镜控制室
scanning for rogue planets.
来搜索流浪行星
You're more than welcome to join me.
欢迎你跟我一起去
That's the one to beat. Leonard
列入考虑 莱纳德呢
Oh if anything I'm trying to get my Sheld off.
你别来烦我就"谢"天谢地了
Well then it looks like we have a winner. Congratulations.
看来冠军得主已经出炉 恭喜你
Well I should warn you it's just looking at data
先提醒你 那只是单纯坐在电脑前
for hours and hours on a computer screen.
看好几小时的数据而已
Uh stop selling it kid. You won.
已经选你 别再诱惑我了
第九季 第十二集
How was your day
今天好吗
Oh not good.
不太好
Still couldn't get in to see Dr. Gallo.
还是没能见到加洛医生
A doctor
医生吗
Well I hope you're not contagious.
你的病可别有传染性啊
I've got a weekend in the telescope room
我这周末要去太空望远镜控制室
I've been excited about for almost three minutes.
我可是为此兴奋了将近有三分钟呢
I'm not sick. It's for work.
我没生病 是工作啦
There's this doctor who refuses to see any sales reps.
有一个医生拒绝见任何医药销售员
I've been trying to get in for months.
我试着要见这医生好几个月了
Well did you try wearing the shirt
你有穿那件
I said was inappropriate for work
我说上班穿太骚的衣服试试吗
Well the doctor's a woman but...
那是个女医生 不过...
yes because you never know.
穿了 毕竟"直弯"试过才知道
What kind of doctor is she
她是什么医生
Um a psychiatrist. Why
精神科医生 怎么了
Well what if you make an appointment as a patient
那你假装自己是病人去预约呢
Then you'll get to talk to her.
那你就有机会跟她谈啦
Yeah they already know I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.
他们已经知道我是医药销售员了
Oh. What if Leonard made an appointment
那如果是莱纳德假装病人去预约
and tried to lay some groundwork for you
先帮你铺好路呢
That's interesting.
这个主意有意思
I'm not gonna make a fake appointment with a psychiatrist.
我才不要假装病人去看精神科医生
What would I say is wrong with me
我要假装有啥毛病呢
Low self esteem. Social anxiety.
-自尊低落 -社交焦虑
Sexual insecurity.
性生活不安全感
None of that is true.
你们说得都不是真的
Uh denial. See sweetie the list goes on and on.
否认现实 亲爱的 毛病多得很啊
That's just crazy.
这也太扯了吧
How would my going in there even help you
我去了对你有什么帮助啊
I don't know. You could talk to her and maybe if it comes up
不知道啊 你可以跟她聊天 谈到药时
you could ask if she's heard about the drug.
就顺势问问她有没听过我公司的药
What if I get caught
万一被抓到怎么办
Fear of failure Lack of confidence
-害怕失败 -缺乏自信
Kind of a wuss
有点怂逼
Fine I'll do it.
行 我去
But not because of them because I love you.
但不是因为他们的话 是因为我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
Pushover. Spineless.
-软柿子 -没骨气
Still hasn't bought milk even though I told him two days ago
两天前就交代去买牛奶 到现在都还没买
That was incredible.
真是爽翻天了
It was.
的确
I just wish Stuart wasn't around
要是斯图尔特不在就更好了
so we didn't have to be so quiet.
我们想多大声就能多大声
I know.
对啊
It's not like he returns the favor
而且这家伙看日本色情动画时
when he watches his Japanese porn cartoons.
也不知放大声点回报咱们
You guys got a minute
你们俩有空吗
or are you still cuddling
还是还在事后抱抱
What is it Stuart
有事吗 斯图尔特
Can I come in
我能进来吗
Hang on.
稍等
Should I send him away
要不要我赶他走
No it's okay.
不用 没事
Thanks Bernie.
谢谢你 妮妮
What's up
你要干嘛
Uh well I know the remodel is coming up
我知道你们很快要重新装修了
so I thought I'd make it easy on you guys
所以我想让你们方便作业
and find my own place.
就出去找房子
I thought I was done getting lucky tonight.
我真没想到今晚能"好事"成双啊
So when are you thinking of moving
所以你计划什么时候搬
Uh actually I already found an apartment
其实我已经找好一间公寓了
so in a couple of days.
所以过几天就搬
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Sorry to see you go
真舍不得你走咩
Okay well thank you guys for everything.
谢谢你们这些日子来的照顾
I I really appreciate it.
我真的非常感谢
You're very welcome.
不用客气
What
怎么了
Hmm I just have never been in this room while you're awake.
我只是从来没在你们醒着的时候进来过
What are you doing
你在干嘛
Uh making sure the telescope's camera is white field balanced.
确保望远镜的摄像机白场已平衡
What are you doing now
那现在呢
Still making sure the telescope's camera
还在确保望远镜的摄像机
is white field balanced.
白场已平衡
Oh I see.
了解
How about now
那现在呢
Now I'm making sure the telescope's camera is white field balanced
现在在确保望远镜的摄像机白场已平衡
and wishing you had a coloring book.
以及后悔你没有一本彩色填色本
Well I can be helpful.
我可以帮上忙啊
Give me something to do.
给我点事情做做嘛
You know my father took me to work once
告诉你 有一次我爹带我去上班
and in ten minutes I figured out
才十分钟我就发现了
who'd been stealing from the cash register.
到底是谁从收银机里偷钱
It was my father.
就是我爹
Yeah Dad lost his job
我爹丢了工作
but Mr. Hinckley gave me a Fudgsicle.
但是他老板给了我根软糖冰棒
Fine you want something to do
行 你想要来点事做是吧
There's about six months of data on this hard drive.
这硬盘里有搜集了大约六个月的数据
Why don't you go through it and see if you can spot
你何不过一遍这些数据 看能否发现
any patterns or anomalies.
有任何规律或异常呢
Yep I'm on it.
好的 我这就去
Hey look at that
你看我们
An Indian guy outsourcing a computer job to a white fella.
印度阿三把电脑工作外包给白人佬
Yeah okay whatever it takes
随便怎么样
to keep you busy for a few hours.
只要能让你忙个数小时就行了
Found one.
找到一个
No you didn't.
不可能
There are millions of data points there.
那有好几百万数据点呢
But look an optical transient.
可是你看 一个光学瞬态
Yeah maybe that is something.
好吧 可能真的有东西
How did you find that It wasn't difficult.
-你怎么发现的 -其实不难啦
You know how when you see prime numbers they appear red
就像质数在你眼里自动就是红色的
but when they're twin primes
孪生质数是粉红色
they're pink and smell like gasoline
而且闻起来像汽油 你懂我的意思吗
No.
不懂
I guess I'm a special boy.
可能我与众不同吧
You know sometimes when a boy is special
有时候当一个男孩与众不同
he gets a Fudgsicle.
他会得到一根软糖冰棒
Which by the way tastes like the speed of light.
而且味道尝起来像光速
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
非常感谢你能临时抽空见我
Ah it's my pleasure.
乐意效劳
I'm curious
我很好奇
are you related to Dr. Beverly Hofstadter
你和贝弗莉·霍斯塔特博士是亲戚吗
Uh she's my mother. You know her
她是我母亲 你认识她吗
No not personally
不 不认识本人
but I have read all of her books.
但我读过她所有的书
Well then you know her better than I do.
那你对她的认识比我还深
Well I'm not so sure about that.
不见得
But I can tell you I do not agree
但我可以告诉你
with her theories on child rearing at all.
我完全不同意她育儿的那套理论
Really
是咩
Any chance you find them cold cruel and unsuitable
你是不是觉得那一套过于冷漠残酷
for innocent little boys who just want to be happy
并不适合天真无邪 想快乐生活的小男生
Well I didn't want to say it...
我不想妄加评论
No no say it. Sing it.
不不 请评论 唱出来
Rent a plane write it in the sky.
租一架飞机 写在天空
Sounds like you're holding on
听起来你对她
to quite a bit of anger towards her.
一直心怀怨念 怒气满满啊
Oh no I I've worked through a lot of that stuff
不 我已经努力克服不少怨念
I'm better now. Good for you.
-现在好多了 -那就好
Do you know she never let me celebrate my birthday
你知道她从不让我庆祝自己的生日
because being born was her achievement not mine
就因为我的出生是她的成就 不是我自己的吗
That's heartbreaking.
真是让人心碎
Right
是吧
To this day I send her a card every year
直到今天 我还每年给她寄卡片
with a little money in it.
里面还附上一点钱
You know once we get the house back to ourselves
一旦这房子只剩咱俩
we can be romantic in any room we want.
我们就能在任何一个房间"搞浪漫"啦
Great. I can finally show you where the laundry room is.
好棒 我终于可以让你知道洗衣房在哪了
Boy who would've thought
天啊 谁能想到
when you asked me to move in and help take care of your mom
当时你让我搬进来照顾你妈
I'd still be here two years later
结果两年后的今天我才走
Nobody thought that. No one.
-没人有想到 -没人
Well that's it.
都结束了
I guess so.
是啊
This is weird.
感觉好奇怪
Yeah. A grown man moving into his own apartment.
是啊 一个成年人即将搬进他自己的公寓
Crazy times. See ya
真是疯狂的年代 回见
Ignore him.
别管他
He's just using humor to express how...
他只是用幽默来表达他现在...
happy he is.
有多开心
It's okay. I know he loves me.
没关系 我知道他爱我
Sure he does.
你说是就是啦
Well let us know when you're all settled in.
你安顿好了记得告诉我们
I will.
我会的
And I really can't thank you guys enough.
我对你们真的感激不尽
Our pleasure.
我们的荣幸
Bye. Bye.
-再见 -再见
He's gone
他走了
Let's start in the garage
我们从车库开始搞吧
Ok so once we received the next image
好了 一旦我们接收到下一张图像
and compare it to the ones we've already collected
把它跟我们之前搜集的作对比
we'll know what it is that we found.
就能知道我们发现的是什么了
Ooh perhaps it's a Heliosheath scintillation.
或许是日鞘闪烁的光
It could be a trans Neptunian object.
也可能是外海王星天体
Maybe it's a new planet.
也许是一个新星球
Unlikely but it could be a dwarf planet.
不太可能 但可能是矮行星
Well as long as it has a healthy gravity
只要它有健康的重力
and all its moons I'll be happy.
该有的卫星都有 我就开心了
Okay the final image is coming in.
好了 最后一张图片来了
And the object we discovered is...
我们发现的天体是...
Come on
拜托了
Daddy needs a livable planet he can rule with an iron fist.
爸比需要一颗可以施行铁拳政策的宜居星球
A medium sized asteroid.
一颗中型小行星
That's it
就这样吗
How common.
真普通
That's the chicken fingers on the menu of space.
简直就是太空菜单上的鸡柳啊
I kind of like chicken fingers.
我挺喜欢鸡柳的
Yeah me too. I was stuck for a metaphor.
我也是 我只是想不到其他比喻了
Come on a medium sized asteroid
别这样嘛 一颗中型小行星
is still an interesting discovery.
也是一项有意思的发现啊
I suppose it could end up on a collision course with Earth
我想它的确有可能会跟地球撞上
and destroy life as we know it.
毁掉一切生命体
You dream different than me.
你我梦想天差地远
It is kind of cute.
它还挺可爱的
Yeah it is. And you know we get to name it.
的确 我们还能给它起名字哦
We better choose a name no one can make fun of.
我们最好选一个没人会取笑的名字
Uranus天王星常被取笑为 ur anus 你的菊花
Sir Frederick William Herschel didn't do Uranus any favors.
赫歇尔爵士取的名字就坑死天王星了
Hey how'd it go Oh great.
-进展如何 -很顺利
Dr. Gallo is terrific.
加洛医生太棒了
You know I I've always been insecure
我一直觉得没有安全感
that no one cares about what I have to say
因为没人关心我要说什么
but she made me see... Yeah no one cares.
-但她让我觉得... -没人关心这个啦
Did you help me out or not
你到底有没有帮我说话
Okay n now what I'm hearing
好吧 我听你这句话
is that you feel that I sometimes take too long
感觉像你嫌我有时用太多时间
to express myself
来表达自己的感受
and you wish I'd be more succinct.
你希望我说话简单明了
You're only hearing that because
我之所以说出来是因为
I cannot roll my eyes any louder.
你听不到我翻白眼的声音
All right well after we talked about my issues with my mother
好吧 在我们谈了我跟我妈的问题后
nothing too deep just how she ruined my life
也没太深入 就聊了她怎么毁了我的人生
I told her about you and your drug
我告诉她你和你的药
she said she'd be happy to meet you.
她说她很乐意见你
Really
真的吗
Oh you're the best husband ever
你是史上最棒的老公了
So you'll go to the Doctor Who convention with me next week
那你下周会跟我去神秘博士大会吗
I guess.
会吧
Oh I actually did hear your eyes roll that time.
这次我听出你白眼翻到外太空了
Boy when was the last time Stuart cleaned this place
天啊 斯尔图特从来没打扫过房间吧
No kidding.
肯定是
Oh okay I'm about to suck something up.
好了 某物要被我吸进吸尘器了
What do you think this object sounds like
你觉得这东西听起来像什么
Howie I don't want to play Lego Toenail or Pill anymore.
我不想再玩猜是乐高 脚趾甲 还是药丸的游戏
So what do you think we should do with this room
我们该怎么运用这个房间呢
Well I was thinking a home theater or a gaming room
我在考虑弄成家庭影院或游戏房
you know like a man cave.
就像一个男人窝
Why can't it be a woman cave
为什么就不能是女人窝呢
As long as it has a home theater a video game system
只要内含家庭影院 电子游戏机
and you're not allowed in it
而且禁止你入内
you can call it whatever you want.
你想叫什么都行
I'm being serious.
我是说真的啦
Well what do you think we should do
你觉得我们该怎么做
I don't know
我不知道
maybe a home office or...
或许弄成家庭办公室或...
Look.
The teddy bear Stuart won the night we took him to the fair.
我们带斯尔图特去园游会时 他赢的泰迪熊
He was so excited.
他当时超级兴奋
Yeah.
是啊
You know no matter how hard they tried
不管他们怎么绞尽脑汁
they could not guess his age.
都猜不出来他几岁
I'll give it to him next time I see him.
下次我看见他时给他吧
Have you heard from him since he left No.
-他走了之后有和你联系吗 -没有
You'd think he would've called once he got settled in.
以为他安顿好了 就会给我们打电话呢
Hmm. Maybe he's busy.
也许他比较忙吧
Too busy to call
忙到电话都打不了吗
He wasn't too busy
他用我的会员账号
to binge watch Hot in Cleveland with my Hulu password.
上网追《燃情克利夫兰》就有空吗
What is happening
怎么回事
Are we missing him
我们是在想他吗
No that's not what this feeling is.
没有 这种感觉才不是想他
Is it
是吗
Of course not. He drove us crazy.
当然不是 他总能逼疯我们
Like when you were gonna make that pie
还记得有一次你准备烤个派
and Stuart ate all the blueberries.
结果斯图尔特把蓝莓都吃光了
And he tried to deny it but his teeth were all purple.
他还想赖账 可是牙都吃紫了
That was pretty cute.
还挺可爱的
Yeah.
是啊
Ew we are missing him
靠 我们真是在想他
So I was thinking maybe we can come up with a name
我在想 或许我们可以
for the asteroid by combining our names.
把我俩名字拼起来给小行星命名
That's a great idea.
这个主意好
I've got it.
我想到了
We'll call it... Cooper.
我们就叫它...库珀
How is that both our names
这哪里是我们俩的名字
"Koo" from Koothrappali and "per" from Cooper.
库是取自"库"萨帕里 而珀取自库"珀"
Yeah s so it's like Kooper with a "K"
好吧 所以是我的那个"库"吗
Nah you're right that's dumb.
不要了 你说得对 这主意太蠢了
Oh Leonard great news.
莱纳德 好消息
We discovered a medium sized asteroid together.
我们一起发现了一颗中型小行星
Wow that's amazing
太棒了
I'm in a pretty great mood today myself.
我今天心情也很不错
Okay. Guess we're gonna talk about you now.
行吧 看来你要把话题转到你身上了
Well we are because Dr. Gallo made me realize
是的 因为加洛医生让我意识到
that I'm a worthwhile person and that my feelings matter.
我是值得好好对待的人 我的感觉也很重要
I learned that for free from a cat poster
我是免费从一张猫咪海报上学到
but good for you.
不过你开心就好
Okay back to me.
好的 说回我这里
I discovered an asteroid
我发现了一颗小行星
and now I get to name it.
现在我可以给它起名了
Wait what happened to us
等等 不是我们吗
Now this isn't about us
现在重点不是我们
this is about what's best for the asteroid.
而是怎样才算对小行星好
What are you thinking of naming it
你们准备给它起名叫什么
I haven't settled on anything yet.
我还没有定下来
We haven't settled on anything yet.
我们还没有定下来
All right way to go Cat Poster. You hang in there.
棒棒棒 猫咪海报 一边挂着去
You know what'd be nice Name it after your girlfriends.
用你们女朋友的名字命名不是更好吗
Show them how much you care.
显得你们多在乎她们啊
That is a great idea.
这个主意妙啊
It's perfect.
完美
It appears romantic
表面好像很浪漫
but it's really just a rock in space
其实只是太空里的一块石头而已
that gets me out of Valentine's Day forever.
还能让我以后都不用愁情人节了
So uh what were you thinking Combine their names
你有什么想法 把她们名字拼起来吗
I like it.
这样可以
Yeah we'll take the "A M" from Amy and uh
我们就从艾米的名字里取"艾"字
the "Y" from Emily.
然后艾米丽的名字里取"米"字
That's just Amy.
那就是"艾米"啊
Exactly. See how well we work together
正是如此 瞧我们合作无间啊
And in double blind studies
在双盲试验中
Placinex proved extremely effective in treating
此药被证明对治疗各种焦虑症
all kinds of anxiety.
都极其有效
Actually funny story the boys in the lab
说个有意思的事 实验室里的人
were worried about getting FDA approval for Placinex
很焦虑食品药物管理局会不批这个药
they started taking it stopped worrying.
就开始吃这药 然后就再也不担心了
Got it.
懂了
Uh do you have any questions
你有什么问题想问吗
Just one.
就一个
When you made your husband pretend to be a patient
当你让你老公扮成病人
so you could get access to me
好让你有机会跟我接触时
what were you thinking there
你当时在想什么呢
I just... meant a question about the drug.
我是指关于药的问题
Yeah I know what you meant.
我知道你是什么意思
Let's put that aside for a minute
先把这个放在一边
and talk about why you married Leonard.
聊聊为什么你会嫁给莱纳德
I don't wanna.
我不想
Here is a man raised by an overbearing woman
这是一个被专横霸道的女人养大
who completely dominated
从性格形成时期
every aspect of his formative years.
就各方面被彻底压制的男人
Do you think
你认为他是希望
he's perpetuating that relationship
一直维持这种关系
by seeking out a partner like you
才会找野蛮女友当伴侣的吗
You know I used to wear tank tops a lot.
我以前总是穿无袖背心
That was a big selling point.
这个卖点非常吸引顾客
Hi Sheldon. What's up
谢尔顿 怎么了
Good news. You're an asteroid.
好消息 你是颗行星了
Uh... please tell me what to say next.
请你告诉我这句该怎么接
Perhaps I should explain.
看来我得解释一下
While working with Koothrappali
在跟库萨帕里一起工作的时候
we discovered an asteroid
我们发现了一颗小行星
and I named it after you.
我以你的名字给它命名了
Sheldon thank you.
谢尔顿 谢谢你
That's so romantic.
这太浪漫了
But what about Rajesh
那拉杰什怎么办
He was okay with you choosing the name
他同意让你用这名字吗
Well it took a little negotiating
确实花了一些时间磋商
but I wore him down.
最后我将他说服了
Uh we get the asteroid
小行星的命名权给我们
and if you and I have children
但如果我们生了孩子
they all have to be named Rajesh.
都得取名叫拉杰什
All of them
全都要叫这名吗
Even the girls.
连女儿都要
Okay I think I know what to say now.
好吧 我知道现在该说什么了
How can I not sound like his mother
当我们的卧室
when our entire bedroom is filled with Star Wars toys
被星战玩具塞满 我怎么可能不变身他妈
I mean have you ever had sex
你跟人上床的时候
with a stuffed Wookiee watching you
有试过被伍基人毛绒玩具盯着看吗
I went to college in the '70s
我念大学的时候是七十年代
it was a hairier time.
那时候大家都不刮毛
I'm gonna say yes.
所以我的答案是 是的
You know if anything he's turning me into his mother.
就算我像他妈 也是被他逼的
Before I did pharmaceutical sales I was an actress.
我当医药销售之前是个演员
You know I was pretty good.
相当优秀的演员
You know girl next door type but hot.
那种邻家女孩型 但很性感
Doable.
有"搞"头那种
And not only am I Leonard's mother
我不仅成了莱纳德的妈
but we have this man child living with us named Sheldon.
还有这个老小孩跟我们一起住 叫谢尔顿
Oh Leonard talked a lot about him.
莱纳德确实说过他很多事
I wasn't sure if he was real.
我之前不确定他是否真实存在
Yeah he's as real as the fine I get
他的真实程度就跟
when I use too much toilet paper.
我上厕所多用手纸被他罚款一样真
Wow you really do have a lot on your plate.
你烦心事真是够多啊
I do.
是的
You know Leonard's right.
说真的 莱纳德说得对
Talking to you is really helping.
跟你聊天特别有帮助
Oh I'm glad.
很高兴能帮上忙
You know you might also benefit
一张治疗焦虑症的处方
from a prescription for anxiety.
对你也是大有益处
Okay if you think it'll help.
好的 你觉得有用就好
Oh just don't make it Placinex.
拜托不要给我开我公司的药
I do not need sudden fits of homicidal rage.
我不需要突然暴怒想杀人的副作用
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you as well.
我也想你
I can't believe I miss Stuart.
不敢相信我想念斯图尔特
I guess I just miss when life was simpler.
我大概只是想念过去简单的生活
Go Leonard Go Leonard
加油 莱纳德
Go Leonard Go Leonard
加油 莱纳德
Remember girls you decide what makes you happy
记住姑娘们 你的开心你做主
not your emotionally withholding mothers.
而不是由你压抑情感的老妈来定
Go Leonard Go Leonard
加油 莱纳德
Go Leonard Go Leonard Go Leonard
加油 莱纳德
I really miss this.
我真的好想念这样
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片