Howard's capsule should be reentering
霍华德的太空舱
the atmosphere any minute.
马上就要到大气层了
It'll be good to have him back.
他回来我挺开心的
The Fantastic Four reunited
神奇四侠重聚首
Yeah you had a good run fake Wolowitz.
这段时间表现不错 假沃罗威茨
We'll remember you with nostalgic fondness.
我们会怀念你的好
The way we do the dial up modem the VHS tape or...
就像我们怀念早年的拨号路由器 录像带
or Leonard's gym membership.
以及莱纳德的健身房会员资格
We're not kicking him out.
干嘛人家回来就踢他走
Stuart and I have become good friends.
我跟他也成了好哥们
Okay one vote for one vote against.
一票赞成 一票反对
Leonard you're the tiebreaker.
莱纳德你决定吧
I don't have a problem with stuart.
我对他留下没意见啊
Besides he gives us a 20% discount at his comic book store.
他店里的东西还给我们打八折呢
Well I don't sell my friendship that cheaply.
我的友谊没这么廉价
I can go 30.
我可以打七折
Welcome aboard old chum.
欢迎加入 好兄弟
Okay the NASA website says
好的 太空署的网站显示
Howard's final descent has begun.
太空舱降落的最后一段开始了
He left a boy
去时还是男孩
he returns a boy sized hero.
回时已成男孩身材的英雄
Loops calm down
麦圈客 冷静
Baruch ata Adonoy
我们的天主[希伯来语]
Eloheinu melech ha olam
宇宙的君王
ha motzi lechem min ha aretz.
是您将面包带来人间
What's that
唱的啥啊
The Jewish prayer for eating bread
犹太人吃面包时的祷文
We don't have one for falling out of space
犹太人没有从太空回归的祈祷文
We did it
成功了
We're on the ground We survived
我们安全着陆 活下来了
That was just the parachute.
刚才只是开降落伞
We still have another six miles to go.
离着陆还有六英里呢
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第六季 第四集
曼德尔
载荷专家沃罗威茨
Waiting for my husband.
我是接我老公的机
That's nice.
挺好的
He's coming back from outer space.
他刚从太空回来
I think this flight's coming from Houston.
这飞机是从休斯顿过来的吧
No I mean he...
我是说 他...
Never mind.
算啦 没事
There he is Howie Howie
-他来啦 -华仔 华仔
Whoa thank you.
谢谢各位
Great to be back on Earth.
回到地球感觉真好
Uh I think they're here for me Ringo.
他们是来找我的 林戈
林戈·斯塔尔 曾任披头士鼓手 有着与犹太人相似的外表
Mr. Mandel I'm your driver.
曼德尔先生 我是您的司机
霍华德·曼德尔 美国著名主持人 也有霍依[华仔]的称呼
Oh thanks.
好的 谢谢
That nut job was telling everybody on the plane
那疯子在飞机上跟大家说
he's an astronaut.
他是宇航员
I missed you so much
我好想你
I missed you too.
我也想你
Where are the guys
其他人呢
Oh it's just me.
只有我来
Oh I get it.
我懂了
They're waiting back home with a big surprise party.
他们在家等着给我办惊喜派对
Don't worry I can act surprised.
别担心 我可以假装惊喜
No I told them they could have you tomorrow night.
没有 我让他们明晚再见你
Tonight you belong to me.
今晚你是我的
Gesundheit. You okay
保重 你没事吧
I am now that you're back.
你回来了 我当然没事
Come on let's go home
走吧 咱们回家
so I can tear off those little pants.
老娘要扒了你的裤子
Great. Just keep in mind
好的 但提醒你件事
astronauts lose a lot of muscle tone in space
宇航员的肌肉张力会减弱
so you might have to do most of the heavy lifting.
所以今晚的"重活"大多得靠你了
You know I am very disappointed
我好失望哦
that I won't be able to celebrate
今晚不能给霍华德
Howard's accomplishment tonight.
庆祝他的成就
Me too. But we'll see him tomorrow.
我也是 但明天就能见他啦
Yes it's just that in all the years I've known him
只是这是我认识他的这些年来
he's never had the opportunity to receive my admiration.
他从未有过机会得到我的赞赏
I was excited to see the look on his face
本来还期待看他得到赞赏时
when it finally happened.
脸上那表情呢
You're unbelievable.
你真是奇葩
I know.
人中龙凤是谓奇葩
All right Pictionary
你画我猜
what are the teams
怎么分队
How about boys versus girls
男女分队如何
Oh That hardly seems fair.
这会不会不太公平
But I guess any team that I'm not on
我加入任何一队
has a decided disadvantage.
都是对其他队伍的不公平
Once again unbelievable.
再次觉得你奇葩
Yeah once again I know.
再次回你 鹤立鸡群是谓奇葩
All right round one.
来吧 第一回合
Here.
这是题目
Got it. Okay.
-好的 -来吧
Ready set go.
准备 开始
Uh box
盒子吗
Uh window
窗子吗
Batman.
蝙蝠侠
Batman and Robin.
蝙蝠侠与罗宾
Uh Wonder Twins plus the monkey.
神奇双胞胎与他们的猴子
Wonder twins plus the monkey and Batman.
神奇双胞胎与猴子加蝙蝠侠
A gift Present
礼 礼物
Present Yeah
礼物 没错
Oh... Leonard.
莱纳德
Now how can you not get that
这么明显了你还猜不出啊
In what universe is that a present
你画的是哪门子的礼物啊
It's not a present
不是礼物
it's the present. Look.
是现在[一字多义]
There's you and me.
你看 这是你我
It's Penny and Amy.
这是佩妮和艾米
We're playing Pictionary.
我们正在玩"你画我猜"
In the present.
就是"现在"
Oh my God we're gonna kill them.
天啊 我们会虐死他们
It's a quark gluon plasma.
是夸克胶子等离子体
No.
不对
It's asymptotically free partons
夸克胶子等离子体中的
inside a quark gluon plasma.
渐进自由量子
Nothing with quarks.
和夸克无关
It's an observational rebuttal
是对冷暗物质模型的
of the Lambda Cdm Model of the universe
观测反例
No
不对
It's a chocolate chip cookie Yes
-是巧克力豆饼干 -正确
How could you miss that
你怎么可能猜不到这个
Hey if you want someone to guess "chocolate chip cookie "
你要人猜出"巧克力豆饼干"
you draw a glass of milk next to it.
就得在旁边画上一杯牛奶啊
Penny got it. Yeah only after
-佩妮就猜到了 -那是因为
I eliminated all the obvious answers.
我帮她把其他可能的答案都排除了
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Oh uh uh uh sausage.
香肠
Uh uh uh uh bratwurst
德国腊肠
Oh oh a hot dog.
热狗肠
Penny aren't you gonna draw something
佩妮 你还不开始画吗
Relax we got time this is so fun.
放心 时间充足 这一幕不可错过啊
There.
看这个
A solar system.
太阳系
Uh uh uh
那个 那个
Uh um unidentified flying liverwurst I don't...
不明飞行德国猪肝肠 啥啊
Now
该画了吧
Soon.
再等会
Come on Leonard
拜托 莱纳德
I am spoon feeding this to you.
我答案都递到你嘴边了啊
I don't know uh...
我不知道
Casper the alcoholic ghost
喝醉了的鬼马小精灵
All right that's enough.
行了 戏看够了
Uh hand.
Uh nail... polish Yep
-指甲...指甲油 -答对了
Wait no no
不对 等一下
The word is "Polish."
那个词是"波兰的"
"波兰的"与"指甲油"只有大小写之分
See look. Polish sausage.
看 波兰的大香肠
And the the model of the solar system developed
由尼古拉·哥白尼提出的太阳系学说
by Nicolaus Copernicus a Polish astronomer.
他是波兰裔的天文学家
And then finally
最后
if that wasn't enough which it should've been
如果还不够充分 虽然那是不可能的
This is Madame Curie killing herself
这是被她所发现的镭的辐射
by discovering Radium who
害死的居里夫人
although she was a naturalized French citizen
尽管她后来加入了法国籍
was Polish by birth
可她出生时是波兰的人
Excuse me the word is "polish."
不好意思 那个词明明是指甲油
See Small "p."
看到没 是小写的p
So it is.
还真的是小写
I guess we both share blame on this one.
这道题我俩各打五十大板吧
Bernie you okay
妮妮 你还好吧
Yeah I'll be right there.
我马上就出来
Did you get a sea lion while I was gone
我不在的时候 你新养了一头海狮吗
It's just allergies.
我有点过敏而已
Okay.
那就好
Took some benadryl. I'll be fine.
吃点抗过敏药 就没事了
So...
好了
Did you miss me
你想我吗
Are you kidding Every minute of every...
你觉得呢 每一分钟我都
Excuse me.
抱歉哦
Sweetie we don't have to do this now.
亲爱的 我们不用急着干这事
Yes we do.
当然要啦
You left right after we got married.
我们刚结婚你就出发了
This is like our honeymoon.
这算是我俩的蜜月呢
Now
现在
hold on to your hat.
你给我坐稳了
You okay
你没事吧
A little dizzy.
有点头晕
Must be the benadryl.
一定是过敏药的关系
Switch places with me.
咱们换个体位吧
Okay.
好的
Now...
现在
...Kiss me
快亲我
Bernadette
伯纳黛特
Bernie Bernie
妮妮 妮妮
That was amazing.
刚才真是爽爆了
You made me feel things I never...
你让我高潮迭...
Well that was quick and a little gross.
又快完事又有点小恶心啊
Now I know how she feels.
现在我了解她过去的感受了
Hey Sheldon you're always
谢尔顿 你不是知道
full of fun little facts.
很多小趣闻吗
Where did the expression
"虐得你屁滚尿流"这句话
"got your ass handed to you" come from
语源是从哪来的啊
Don't know.
我不知道
I wonder if it's from like ancient Rome
我猜这一定是古罗马的谚语
where they'd actually chop somebody's ass off
他们会把输家的屁股切下来
and then go "here."
让输家看着屁股在地上滚
You know to appease Loseroneous the god of losers.
你懂得 也算是给"失败者之神"的献礼
I am not a loser.
我不是失败者
Pictionary is not a true test of any real intelligence or skill.
"你画我猜"根本就比不出人的智商和能力
Mmm in all fairness
公平地说
Pictionary has verbal skills visual skills.
"你画我猜"包含了词汇量和绘图能力
It's a pretty well rounded game.
算是很全面的游戏了
Lot of big talk from a man
巧克力豆饼干都画不好的人
who can't draw a chocolate chip cookie.
还敢在此大放厥词
All right fine pick another game.
算了 你再选一个游戏吧
Amy and I will beat you at anything.
艾米和我照样虐得你一败涂地
All right.
好啊
Let's play...
那我们玩
Physics Fiesta.
"西班牙物理嘉年华"
Oh come on what is that
拜托 那是什么
It's a game that I just invented
我刚发明的游戏
in which the participants answer physics questions in remedial Spanish.
玩家得用西班牙语回答物理问题
Donde esta el boson de higgs
希格斯玻色子在哪里[西语]
En el acelerador de particulares.
在粒子加速器里[西语]
Bueno mi amigo.
干得好 我的朋友[西语]
No no we're not playing some dumb made up game.
不 我们才不玩现编出来的蠢游戏
All games are made up.
哪个游戏不是编出来的
They're not found in nature.
那又不是大自然的产物
You don't just dig in the ground come across
当年又不是在地上挖洞时 碰巧找到的
a rich vein of rock'em sock'em robots.
拳击机械人大战系列玩具
Just pick another game.
换个游戏吧
Why don't we do something athletic
我们可以玩点体育类游戏
like go over to the university pool and play water polo
比如去大学的泳池玩水球
No good Sheldon doesn't float.
不行 谢尔顿下水就沉
That is true.
确实如此
I have a higher than normal body density.
我的体密度比平常人高
If I run too deep a bath I drown.
泡澡的水放太多 我都可能会淹死
All right let's keep it simple.
那就玩点简单的吧
How about darts
飞镖怎么样
Oh that's not fair either.
不行 这个也不公平
Why not
怎么不行
Darts is a bar game.
飞镖是酒吧里的游戏
You've been frequenting drinking establishments since you were of legal age.
你一到法律年龄就天天在那儿混了
Yeah that's when it started.
是啊 她到那年纪"才开始"
Well regardless she has a distinct advantage
总之 对于一切酒吧游戏
in all tavern based competitions.
她都有很大优势
Pool beer pong wet T shirt contests
台球 啤酒乒乓 湿衣比赛
由男士来评判哪位身材最佳
湿衣比赛: 女士不穿内衣只穿T恤往身上倒水
they're all out.
这些都不行
Okay.
好吧
Just for the record
不过我得声明一下
I have never entered a wet T shirt contest.
我从来没参加过湿衣比赛
I've won a few but that's just because I spill when I'm drunk
我赢过 但是因为我醉时喝酒洒了一身
So...
所以
We could go to the cadaver lab at UCLA
我们可以去加州大学的尸体实验室
and play real life operation.
玩真人版手术游戏
No. I don't think so.
-不 -不要
Are you sure I mean the nose doesn't light up
确定吗 虽然鼻子不会发亮
犯错时病人鼻子会发红光 并全身震动
手术游戏: 对玩具人偶做手术
but if the corpse is fresh enough
但如果尸体足够新鲜
sometimes you can get the leg to jerk.
偶尔还是能让他腿抽抽呢
Hey Ma twinkle twinkle
妈 小星星亮晶晶
your little star is home
你的小星儿回家啦
Ma the chain's on the door
妈 解一下门链子
Howard
霍华德
I thought I wasn't going to see you till tomorrow
我还以为要明天才能见到你呢
Yeah well Bernie's not feeling well
小妮妮身体不太舒服
so I thought I'd stop by
所以我就来看看你嘛
tell you about the greatest adventure of my life
给你讲讲我人生中最棒的历险故事
see if you can make me feel bad about it.
听听你会怎么打击我
Uh uh okay hold on I'm not decent
好的 稍等 我有点衣冠不整
All right.
好的
Woman hasn't tied her robe in 20 years.
20年来都没解开过睡衣
Suddenly she's not decent
我一不在她就衣冠不整啦
You want me to hide in the closet or go out the back
你想我躲在衣柜还是从后门开溜
Shh you need to whisper.
嘘 你得小点声
Ma who is in there
妈 谁在里面呢
Uh nobody The TV is on
没人 是电视的声音
I only got one sock.
我只找到一只袜子
Where's my other sock
另一只跑哪去了
Who is that
那是谁啊
I told you it's the TV.
说了是电视里的对话
Jay Leno lost a sock it's hilarious.
杰·雷诺[主持人]丢了一只袜子 太逗了
If you're busy I can come back.
你要是忙的话 我可以回头再来
Just give me a second
稍微等我一下
Go go go go.
快走快走
Dr. Schneider
施耐德医生
Oh hello Howard.
你好 霍华德
What are you doing here
你在这儿做什么呢
Um house call.
上门看病来了
You're a dentist.
可你是个牙医啊
Yes yes I am.
没错 我是牙医
I think he's on to us
他好像发现我们有猫腻了
Okay glasses off.
好了 摘下眼镜
Find Waldo.
找到沃尔多
找出主角沃尔多
《寻找沃尔多》 在书中密密麻麻的人群中
Hurry up find him find him.
快点 找到他 找到他
I'm trying Don't yell at me
我在看呢 别对我大吼大叫的
For goodness' sake he's wearing a hat glasses
我的老天 他戴了帽子 眼镜
and a red striped shirt.
穿着红条上衣
I know what he looks like.
我知道他长什么样
Oh there he is I got him.
在这儿呢 我找着他了
Yes we win again
真棒 我们又赢了
How could you not find him
你怎么会找不到他
Because he's hard to find.
因为他不好找
If he was easy to find
如果好找的话
The books would be called There's Waldo.
这游戏就该改名《沃尔多在这里》了
57 58 59
57, 58, 59,
that's one minute.
一分钟到了
Long division long division.
长除法 长除法
Go go go.
快去快去
Remember show your work.
得写出计算过程哦
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm not okay.
一点也不好
Get up we can't lose in math.
快起来 总不能连数学都输吧
37 Yes
-37 -干得好
Ready set wrestle.
各就各位 预备 摔跤
One two three pin.
1 2 3 倒下
Stop that.
别这样
Amy do something.
艾米 帮个忙啊
Amy help.
艾米 救命
Amy stop that.
艾米 别这样
Amy Penny both of you stop it.
艾米 佩妮 你们两个快停下
One to beam aboard
传送一人上舰[星际迷航]
Oh my God you're back.
我的天 你回来了
Oh look at you.
瞧你
You you look like you grew.
你看起来好像长高了
Yeah.
是啊
The lack of gravity did decompress my spine
失重状态拉松了我的脊柱
so I'm like an inch and a half taller.
所以我高了3.8厘米
I'm going to the DMV tomorrow to get my license changed
趁我没缩水前 我明天就去车管局
before I shrink back.
改驾照资料
Oh uh come in come in.
请进 请进
Oh I uh I didn't think I was going to get
我原以为要等到明天
to see you until tomorrow.
才能见到你
Yeah well Bernadette's a little under the weather
天气转凉 伯纳黛特身体不适
and my mom's kind of under my dentist.
我妈则被我的牙医压在了身下
Wait your your mother is sleeping with your dentist
你妈和你的牙医上床吗
Former dentist.
前牙医
I need a new one now that I know where his hands have been.
我要换一个 我知道他的手摸过"什么"了
So you're wandering all around by yourself
所以你是在一个人到处晃悠吗
That's not the kind of hero's welcome
从太空凯旋而归的英雄
an astronaut should come home to.
可不应该受到这种待遇啊
It's okay you know we space cowboys
没事的 咱们太空牛仔
don't do what we do for glory and fame.
舍身为科学图的不是名与利
We leave that to your rock stars and your athletes
这些甜头就留给摇滚明星 运动明星
and your Howie Mandels.
和霍伊·曼德尔好了
Oh hey man welcome back.
哥们儿 欢迎回来
Oh Stuart thanks.
斯图尔特 多谢了
What are you doing here
你在这儿干嘛
I I kind of live here now.
我现在算是住在这里了
字面意 在他的脚上
Just until he gets back on his feet
直到他的生活回归正轨
which are looking pretty good
看起来非常帅气哦
in the boots I bought him for his birthday.
这双靴子是我送给他的生日礼物
Ah he's spoiling me and I love it.
他好宠我 我爱死了
Wow so you guys are like buds now
你们现在是好兄弟了吗
Oh yeah we hang out all the time.
是啊 我们总是玩在一起
Plus he doesn't have a girlfriend
而且 他没有女朋友
I don't have a girlfriend.
我也没有女朋友
It's like we both had these holes in our lives
就好像我和他的生活都有空洞之处
but now we fill each other's holes.
而现在我们彼此填补了这个"空洞"
That sounds a little funny to an American ear.
这话咱们老美听起来会觉得怪怪的
Which part Just all of it.
-哪部分 -从头到尾
Okay so w what do you guys got going on tonight
好啦 你们今晚有什么安排
Raj is taking me to the sound of music sing along.
拉杰要带我去"音乐之声二人唱"
Sound of music sing along
"音乐之声二人唱"
That used to be our thing but that's cool.
以前是咱俩的活动 不过没关系
Oh Howard it's still our thing.
霍华德 这依然是我们的活动
Come with us we'll we'll get you a scalped ticket.
和我们一起去 我们给你弄张黄牛票
So I'd be sitting by myself
去了然后一个人坐旁边吗
We'll switch.
我们可以换着坐
You'll come sit with me after intermission.
中场休息后你可以和我一起坐
So I I I'd be sitting by myself during "Edelweiss"
那唱《雪绒花》时我岂不是孤零零的一个人
No no you guys go. Have fun.
不 你们去吧 玩得开心点
Okay uh will I get to see you tomorrow
好吧 我们明天见吗
Absolutely. See you Stuart.
当然了 回见了 斯图尔特
Yeah yeah.
回见
Is he taller
他是不是长高了
At least my mother made her boyfriend climb out the window.
至少我妈还让她男朋友逃窗走
All right standard state fair pie eating contest rules are
好了 标准集市吃馅饼大赛的规则是
No hands first one to clean the pan wins.
不许用手 最先吃完的人获胜
On the count of three.
数到三就开始
One two... Wait.
-一 二 -等等
I'm a little concerned.
我有点担心
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants.
蓝莓富含抗氧化物
So
怎样
So with all those antioxidants
吃了这么多抗氧化物
what if I run out of oxidants
那我的氧化物没了怎么办
Sheldon we haven't won a game all night.
谢尔顿 咱俩一整晚输得一塌糊涂
Now you either stick your face in that pie
所以要么你把脸埋在馅饼里
or I'm gonna stick that pie in your face.
要么我把那馅饼往你脸上埋
That's rude.
太粗鲁了
One two three eat.
一 二 三 开吃
Hey guys guess who's back from space.
伙计们 猜猜谁从太空回来了
Not now
不是时候
Oh ow blueberry in my nose
蓝莓卡鼻孔了
blueberry in my nose
蓝莓卡鼻孔了
Snort it down and keep eating
吸进去继续吃
You look familiar.
你看起来有点面熟
I don't think so.
不太可能
Yeah I just saw you on the news.
没错 我刚在新闻上看到你了
You're an astronaut.
你是个宇航员
Yes.
是的
Yes I am.
我是
Good for you.
好样儿的
How about a piece of cheesecake on the house
来块免费芝士蛋糕怎么样
Oh thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
I've been having the worst night.
我今天晚上倒霉到家了
I just got back and my friends don't care
我刚回来 我朋友们不在乎
my wife's sick I went to my mom...
我老婆病了 我去我妈家
You want the cheesecake or not
再废话看你吃不吃得着
Yes please.
来吧 多谢了
英国摇滚歌手埃尔顿·约翰的歌曲 《火箭男》
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
我想这会是一段很长的时间
till touchdown brings me 'round again to find
直到降落 我才发现
I'm not the man they think I am at home
我不再是人们在家中看到我的那个人
I'm a rocket man.
我是个火箭男
Perfect.
"喜上加喜"啊
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片