第三季第二十一集
生活大爆炸
Hold.
站住
What
干嘛
Explain your sneeze.
解释你为什么打喷嚏
I'm sorry
什么
Do you have allergies No.
-你有过敏症吗 -没有
Is there too much pepper on your salad
你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗
I don't put pepper on salads.
我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉
I've heard enough. Sit over there.
够了 坐那边去
Oh come on.I don't want to sit by myself.
别这样 我不想一个人坐
That's what Typhoid Mary said
当年伤寒玛丽也这么说
[美国伤寒带菌者]
And clearly her friends buckled.
显然 她朋友让步了所以都病了
Guys help me.
伙计们 帮帮我
Sheldon come on.
谢尔顿 别这样
Yeah it's just one sneeze.
不就是一个喷嚏嘛
You're on your own. See you buddy.
-自个坐去吧 -再见 兄弟
Oh Leonard I have something for you.
莱纳德 我有东西给你看
Per our roommate agreement this is your 24 hour notice that I will be having
根据室友协议 这是提前24小时通知
A non related female spending two nights in our apartment.
我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚
When you say "non related female "
你说的无血缘关系的女性
You still mean human right
应该指人类吧
Of course.
当然
Pets are banned under the roommate agreement
室友协议规定不许有宠物
With the exception of service animals such as seeing eye dogs
除了服务性动物 比如导盲犬
And one day cybernetically enhanced helper monkeys.
及将来出现的 机械装备强化的猴子帮工
Are you planning on kidnapping a woman
你打算绑架一个女人吗
Sarcasm
讽刺吗
Yes but mixed with genuine concern.
对 但也包含真诚的关心
For your information I'll be playing host to Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton.
告诉你们 我将接待 伊丽莎白·普林顿博士
The cosmological physicist from Princeton
普林斯顿大学的宇宙物理学家
Yes.
没错
And until you acquire a surgical mask
另外 你没戴口罩前
Please address your comments to me through a napkin.
请先用餐巾捂嘴 再发表言论
We've been corresponding for years about our mutual interest in
我们通信交流了好几年 共同感兴趣的
Gravitational wave signatures of inflatons in the early universe.
早期宇宙中膨胀子的引力波特性
And now she's under consideration for a position at our university.
她现在考虑 来我们大学工作
Why didn't you tell me you knew Elizabeth Plimpton
你怎么没说过你认识伊丽莎白·普林顿
I am a huge fan of hers
我可是她的铁粉
I didn't realize I was obligated to share my connection
我不知道我有义务分享
With things you're a fan of but very well.
我跟你喜欢的事物的联系 好吧
You enjoy Canadian bacon.
你喜欢吃加拿大熏肉
I've been to Toronto.
我去过多伦多
Okay fine. Where is she going to sleep
行 那她睡哪里
My room of course.
当然睡我房间
Holy crap
我靠
Holy crap
我靠
Yeah um I have a two part question.
我有个两部分的问题
Go ahead.
请说
A Are you kidding me
第一 你在开玩笑吗
And B Seriously are you freaking kidding me
第二 你丫的开玩笑吧
A I rarely kid.
第一 我很少开玩笑
And B When I do kid you will know it by my use of the word "bazinga."
第二 我开玩笑时 你会听到 我用"逗你玩"这个词
So you're saying the two of you are going to be sleeping in the same bed
这么说你们俩 要睡在同一张床上
Yes.
Bazinga.
逗你玩
Leonard
莱纳德
Thank you.
谢了
Why is a world renowned scientist
为什么一位世界知名的科学家
Staying in our apartment instead of a hotel
选择住我们家 而不住酒店
Well she doesn't care for hotels.
她不喜欢住酒店
And who can blame her
这也不能怪她
Windows that don't open
打不开的窗户
Multi user linens
N个人用过的床单
Keys shaped like credit cards as if one walks around
卡式的钥匙 好像谁的钱包
With unassigned slots in one's wallet.
都有空的卡槽似的
All right I believe I have time
好了 所剩时间
For one more question.
只够回答一个问题
Yes Raj
说吧 拉杰
When can I sit with you again
我什么时候能坐回你们旁边
When I've seen Two consecutive negative throat cultures
等我看到连续两次 相隔12小时
Spaced 12 hours apart. You know the drill.
咽拭子检测呈阴性 你知道怎么做
All right if you'll excuse me I am off to start
好了 诸位失陪了 我要去进行
A prophylactic course of antibiotics.
预防性抗生素治疗
I can't believe he's friends with elizabeth plimpton.
不敢相信 他居然是伊丽莎白·普林顿的朋友
I can't believe they let him into canada.
不敢相信 他们居然让他进加拿大
Whoa whoa whoa. You heard the man.
喂 你刚刚没听到吗
Where's your throat cultures
你的咽拭子检测结果呢
Kidding. Sit down.
开玩笑 坐吧
Hey Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Oh Penny excellent.
佩妮 正好
I have a question about these maxi pads.
我对加长型卫生棉有个疑问
Are the wings truly functional
这个护翼真的有用吗
Or have I fallen victim to marketing hype
还是我沦为广告宣传的受害者了
What
什么
Why are you doing with what
你干嘛买...什么
The stock boy at Walgreens
沃格林的男售货员
Was frustratingly uninformed on the subject.
根本没给我提供什么信息
Sheldon what are you doing with maxi pads
谢尔顿 你买卫生棉干嘛
I have a lady friend who will be staying with me for a few days.
我有个女性朋友 要在我这里住几天
What
什么
I want her to feel at home.
我想让她宾至如归
I also bought scented soaps pantyhose midol
我还买了香皂 裤袜 痛经药
Calcium chews and what is apparently a yogurt
咀嚼钙 还有这种酸奶
Specifically designed to regulate the female bowel.
专门调节女性肠道的
Wait wait hold on back up.
等等 前面一句
You're having a woman stay with you
有个女人要跟你住在一起
Yes.
Why does that seem to flabbergast everybody
怎么每个人听到都大吃一惊
Oh... no no no no.
不 不是
I'm not flabbergasted.
我不是吃惊
I'm... puzzled.
我是...疑惑
Yeah let's go with puzzled.
就是疑惑
A word of warning.
友情提示
My guest is a noted physicist
这位客人是著名物理学家
And the leading expert on quantum cosmology
量子宇宙论的权威专家
So please try to avoid wasting her time
请不要跟她聊女性无聊话题
With female jibber jabber.
浪费她的时间
Female jibber jabber
什么叫女性无聊话题
Shoe sales hair styles
鞋子特价 发型 泥面膜
Mud masks gossip about your friends Brad and Angelina.
还有你朋友布莱德和安吉丽娜的八卦
Oh they're not my friends.
他们不是我的朋友
I'm not surprised considering the way you talk about them behind their backs.
我知道 鉴于你在背后 说了他们那么多坏话
She's here she's here.
她来了 她来了
How do I look Do I look smart
我看上去怎么样 聪明吗
Oh good grief. This isn't about you.
老天爷 这又不是你的事
Coming
来了
Now listen.
听好
One of the great minds of the 21st century
21世纪最杰出的头脑之一
is about to play host to one of the other great minds of the 21st century.
将以东道的身份迎接另一位杰出头脑
So pay attention.
你要仔细看着
Years from now my biographer might ask you about this event.
没准儿多年以后 我的传记作者问起你这个伟大时刻
Oh I have so many things to tell your biographer.
我有太多话想跟你的传记作者说
Dr. Cooper thank goodness. I completely forgot your address.
库珀博士 谢天谢地 我完全不记得你的地址
But then I remembered that I'd written it on my hand.
还好我还记得写在了手上
Lucky for me
幸好
I didn't confuse it with what I'd written on my other hand
我没记成另外一只手
which are the coordinates for a newly discovered neutron star.
那只写的是一颗最新发现的中子星的坐标
'cause if I tried to go there I'd be crushed by hypergravity.
因为想去那儿的话 我会被超重力压碎的
Anyway hello. Hello.
-不说这些了 你好啊 -你好
Nice to finally meet you in person.
很高兴能见到你的本尊哦
I would imagine it is.
我猜也是
This is my friend and roommate Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
这位是我朋友兼室友 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
Hi lo.
你嗨
I I started to say "hi "
我 我本来想说"你好"
and then I switched to "hello" in the middle.
中途又想说"嗨"
It came out "hi lo."
结果就成了"你嗨"
Uh it's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I I've read both your books and most of your papers.
我拜读过你的书和许多论文
I I'm Leonard I live here you're brilliant.
我叫莱纳德 就住这儿 你太有才了
I apologize.
真不好意思
He's only an experimental physicist.
他只是个搞实验物理的
No need to apologize.
没关系
Some of my best friends are experimental physicists.
我有几个好朋友也是搞实验的
Well not my best friends but I know them.
其实也不算好朋友 就是认识而已
My best friend is
我最要好的朋友
a molecular chemist named Wendy.
是一位名叫温迪的分子化学家
I'm sorry I'm rambling.
真不好意思 我话太多了
Hi lo.
你嗨
Are you hungry thirsty
你饿吗 渴吗
Can I offer you anything
我来招待你吧
No she's my guest.
不用了 她是我的客人
If anyone should offer her anything it should be me.
要招待她的话 也该由我来吧
Elizabeth can I get you something
伊丽莎白 我能为你效劳吗
Perhaps a feminine hygiene product
你想要女性卫生用品
or a bowel regulating yogurt
还是调节肠道的酸奶
Interesting choices.
这俩选项都很有意思嘛
Based on my current needs I guess I'd pick the yogurt.
考虑到我现在的需求 还是酸奶吧
Excellent.
好极了
If the yogurt works
要是这酸奶起作用的话
I bought some delightful scented candles.
我还买了些香薰蜡烛
Look it's you.
这是你耶
Thank you so much for opening up your home to me.
非常感谢你们让我住在这里
Well who wants to stay in a hotel
谁愿意住宾馆啊
Windows that don't open those crazy card shaped keys.
窗户又打不开 诡异的卡片式钥匙
I'm so glad you understand.
知音啊 我太高兴了
No he doesn't understand.
不对 他不是你的知音
I understand.
我才是
Well I understand too.
我也是啊
You're just misappropriating my understanding.
你剽窃了我的想法
I think any university would want you.
我觉得任何一所大学都想要你
Except of course any university that had already had you.
当然 除了那些 已经接纳你的大学
Because they would've already wanted you before they you know got you.
因为他们在接纳你之前 已经想要你了
From the mind that brought you "hi lo."
这就是跟你说"你嗨"的那位
Let me show you to your room.
我带你去房间看看吧
All right.
好啊
I guess I am tired. Good night Leonard.
我也觉得我困了 晚安 莱纳德
Uh sleep night.
好安
I mean obviously good night.
我想说 晚安
I started to say "sleep tight "
我本来想说"好梦"
then I changed my mind in the middle.
然后我又中途改了主意
I swear to god I'm smart.
我对天发誓 我很聪明的
Get it together man.
说都不会话了 伙计
All right let me show you
好的 给你展示一下
some of the features of the room.
这个房间里的一些功能吧
First windows.
首先 窗户
Conventional.
很常见
Open closed.
打开 关上
Open closed.
打开 关上
Halfway open.
开一半
Or halfway closed depending on your philosophical bent.
或者说关一半 这取决于你的哲学取向
Over here is my comic book collection. Feel free to browse.
这里是我的漫画收藏 可以随意浏览
There's a box of disposable reading gloves
这里有一盒阅读专用的一次性手套
on the night stand.
就在床头柜上
Good to know.
很好
In here you'll find emergency provisions.
在这里 你可以找到应急储备
An eight day supply of food and water a crossbow
足够八天的食物和水 一把弩
Season 2 of Star Trek the original series on a high density flash drive.
一个高密度优盘 里面有 原版的《星际迷航》第二季
What if there's a disaster that destroys all the USB ports
那要是所有的USB接口都在 灾难中坏掉了呢
Then there's really no reason to live is there
那就真的没法儿活了 不是吗
Can I ask a question about your roommate
我能问个关于你室友的问题吗
He's an odd duck isn't he
他是个蠢货 对吧
What's his relationship status
他的情感生活是个什么状态
Well there was a misbegotten adventure
他跟住在走廊对面的那个女服务员
With a waitress who lives across the hall.
有过一段奸情
It ended as inexplicably as it began.
莫名其妙开始 又莫名其妙结束
They had very little in common
他俩没有什么共同点
except for carnal activity.
除了床笫之欢
That's why I acquired
这就是为什么
these noise canceling headphones.
我准备了这副隔音耳麦
If you decide to use them
如果你打算用它的话
please clean the ear pieces afterwards
请记得戴完之后用湿巾把耳罩擦干净
with the wet wipes you'll find in the bathroom.
湿巾就在卫生间里
They're in the drawer labeled "wet wipes."
有个贴着"湿巾"标签的抽屉
Okay.
Good. I'll leave you to your nighttime ablutions.
很好 那就不打扰你晚上梳洗时间了
I've e mailed you the morning bathroom schedule.
早上卫生间的使用时间表已经发你邮箱
You'll also find a laminated copy in your welcome packet.
欢迎礼包里还有一份塑封过的版本
It's on the back of the emergency escape route diagram.
就印在紧急逃生线路图的背面
How thoughtful.
真体贴
Sleep well my friend. You too.
-睡个好觉 朋友 -你也是
Oh let me just get one thing.
让我再拿一样东西
It's my backup emergency supply kit.
这是我的备用应急储备包
The living room escape route doesn't pass through here.
客厅的紧急逃生路线不经过这边
Now good night.
晚安
And if there's an apocalypse good luck.
如果世界末日降临的话 祝你好运
Yes
请进
I saw your light on.
我看见你的灯还亮着
Is everything all right
你没事吧
Yeah I just couldn't sleep.
没事 我就是睡不着
Me neither.
我也睡不着
Oh look what I'm reading.
你看我在读什么
It's you.
你的书哦
I thought you already read it.
你不是读过了吗
I did but it's been a while
是读过 不过有一阵子了
And I wanted to sound smart over breakfast.
我想在早餐时表现得聪明点
Aw you're smart.
你很聪明了
Oh good.
是吗 太好了
Wasn't sure it was coming across.
我还担心你没看出来
What chapter are you on
在读第几章
Uh six.
第六章
Oh the extragalactic distance ladder.
银河系外距离等级
Want to know a little secret
想知道一个小秘密吗
Sure.
当然
I wrote the section on the Wilson Bappu effect completely naked.
威尔逊-巴普效应那一节 我是全裸着写的
Really
真的吗
Uh sure doesn't read that way.
读起来可不像
Here let me show you.
我来给你演示
When we consider the brightness of pulsating variable stars
考虑到脉动变星的亮度变化
we start to see a possible explanation
这可能就是
for some of the discrepancies found in Hubble's constant.
哈勃常数出现数值分歧的原因之一
You really make science come alive.
你的科学真是活色生香
Vocal test. Morning vocal test.
语音测试 清晨语音测试
Second vocal test.
第二次语音测试
Second morning vocal test.
第二次清晨语音测试
Morning Sheldon.
谢尔顿早
Morning.
Morning Sheldon.
谢尔顿早
Morning.
I trust you had a pleasant night.
昨晚过得愉快吗
More than pleasant.
不是一般愉快
Excuse me I'm going to relieve myself.
失陪一下 我要去方便
How do you take your coffee
喝什么咖啡
Black. Okeydoke.
-清咖啡 -好滴
Pee for Houston pee for Austin
为休斯顿而尿 为奥斯丁而尿
pee for the state my heart got lost in.
为我深爱的州而尿
And shake twice for Texas.
再为德州抖两抖
Something his mother taught him.
他妈妈教他的
All right Elizabeth the bathroom is yours.
好了 伊丽莎白 轮到你用卫生间了
The seat is down and has been sanitized for your protection.
坐垫我放下了 为保护你健康还消了毒
That's very thoughtful but I think I'll finish my coffee first.
你真细心 不过我想先喝完咖啡
Ah so the yogurt didn't work.
看来酸奶是没起作用
I'll fire off a critical e mail to the manufacturer.
我要火速去给生产商写邮件指责他们
Oh good you're up. Look my car won't start.
太好了 你们都起了 我的车发动不了
I need a ride to work.
需要有人送我上班
Did you once again ignore your "check engine" light
又对检查引擎灯置之不理了
No Mr. Smarty pants.
不是 大明白先生
I ignored the "fill gas tank" light.
我这次没理加油提示灯
Leonard Penny wants to exploit any
莱纳德 佩妮来查探下
residual feelings you have for her
你是否对她余情未了
in order to get a ride to work.
以达到搭车上班的目的
Oh yeah sure let me just put this in a travel mug.
好 当然 等我把咖啡倒旅行杯里
Hello.
你好
Hi.
Oh Penny this is Dr. Plimpton...
佩妮 这位是普林顿博士
A leading expert on quantum cosmology.
量子宇宙论权威专家
Dr. Plimpton Penny is a waitress
普林顿博士 这是佩妮
who doesn't understand the role gasoline plays
一名不理解内燃机需要
in the internal combustion engine.
汽油做燃料的服务生
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
很高兴见到你
Are you enjoying your stay
在这住得好吗
Yes very much.
是的 非常好
Good.
那就好
Wonderful. Meaningless pleasantries accomplished.
太棒了 无意义的客套话交流完毕
Elizabeth Leonard's bathroom time is coming up
伊丽莎白 莱纳德如厕时间就要到了
and believe me you do not want to follow him.
相信我 在他后面去可不是好事
Excuse me.
失陪了
Okay well I guess I should get dressed
好吧 我看我得去换衣服了
so I can take everyone to work.
好送大家去上班
You and Sheldon
你 谢尔顿
and Sheldon's friend
还有谢尔顿的朋友
Dr. Plimpton who you just met.
普林顿博士 你刚见过的
Gonna be fun.
肯定会有趣
Like a clown car.
就像玩具车
Hang on. Hmm
等等
Yeah What Huh
哦 什么事
We just broke up.
我们刚刚分手
Wha... uh you and me Yeah we did.
什么... 你我吗 是哈
Not too long ago.
不久之前
How are you doing with it
你适应得如何
Not as good as you apparently.
明显没你适应得好
I um I don't follow.
我什么 没明白
You know what It's it's none of my business.
知道吗 这不不关我的事
If you want to sleep with Sheldon's doctor buddy
我们刚刚分手
right after we stopped seeing each other go for it.
你就想和谢尔顿的博士朋友上床 那就去吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm uncomfortable with you recommending
我对你提议莱纳德
that Leonard pursue having intercourse with Dr. Plimpton
争取与普林顿博士性交感到不安
who I assure you has better things to do.
她可还有更重要的事要忙
I'm not recommending it.
我不是提议
I'm saying it already happened.
他已经那样做了
That's preposterous.
这太荒谬了
Tell her Leonard.
是吧 莱纳德
Well...
那个...
No.
不是吧
Come on. It wasn't my fault.
拜托 不是我的错
The implication being that you somehow tripped and fell into her lady parts
莫非你是想说你不小心绊倒 正好摔她身上了
You know what I'm just gonna take the bus to work.
算了 我还是坐公车上班吧
Penny I can still drive you.
佩妮 让我开车送你吧
Oh no no it's okay.
算了 不必了
You might slip on a banana peel and get me pregnant.
我怕你踩到香蕉皮 然后把我搞怀孕了
I must say i'm shocked by this betrayal.
我必须要说 你的背叛真令我震惊
I didn't betray Penny.
我没有背叛佩妮
Not Penny me
不是佩妮 是我
How am I betraying you
我怎么背叛到你了
Elizabeth's my friend and you're playing with her
伊丽莎白是我的朋友 你却跟她玩
Yeah I guess I did.
好吧 确实玩了
What the hell are you doing
你这是干什么呢
[奈奎尔: 一种夜间使用的感冒药]
Relax it's NyQuil.
别紧张 这是奈奎尔
You still have a cold
你感冒还没好
Maybe but I don't care.
或许吧 可我不在乎
That's the great thing about NyQuil it's like ten percent booze.
这就是奈奎尔的妙处 里面有10%的酒
I call it the nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing
我叫它一夜鼻涕喷嚏咳嗽不断
so you can talk to girls medicine.
但能让你跟女孩讲话的神药
Are you having trouble sleeping
你晚上睡不着吗
'cause boy I was up all night.
要知道 我可是一夜没睡啊
Did you get a cold too
你也感冒了吗
No but I was awake all night.
不 但我整夜都没睡哟
If you want
想吃药的话
I can give you some of my mom's sleeping pills.
我可以给你些我妈的安眠药
She won't notice they're missing
要是少了她不会发现吗
She doesn't know she takes them.
她都没发现自己在吃安眠药
No that's okay.
没事
It was something else keeping me up last night.
是其它事让我整夜不睡
And again this morning.
今早也是哦
And... I didn't mind.
我也不介意哟
I was up last night.
我昨晚没睡
I was up this morning.
今早也没睡
I didn't mind.
我也不介意
Those are your clues.
都提示你们这么多了
Did the pigeon on your windowsill have more babies
你窗台上的鸽子又孵了一窝小鸟吗
No.
不是
Were you up making another stop motion lego movie
你又不睡整什么乐高动画电影了吧
No.
不是
'cause let me tell you
告诉你吧
It's not enough to make the legos move
光是让乐高玩具动起来可不够
They also have to capture your heart.
还要让他们有爱 懂吗
Okay I'll give you one more clue.
再提示一下
It involved another person.
还涉及到另一个人
Did you get a Japanese love pillow
你搞了个日本性爱抱枕吗
How is a japanese love pillow another person
日本性爱抱枕能算人吗
It is if you love her and give her a name.
要是你爱她 又给她起名字 当然算
Dr. Plimpton I'd like you to meet my colleagues
普林顿博士 我来给你介绍我的同事
Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali
这位是拉杰·库萨帕里博士
And not a doctor Howard Wolowitz.
和不是博士的霍华德·沃罗威茨
I'm a big fan of your work. Thank you.
-我是的忠实粉丝 -多谢
And of course you've already introduced yourself to Dr. Hofstadter.
不用我说 你和霍夫斯塔德博士 已经互相认识过了
Hey you.
你好呀
Hey you.
你也好呀
Boy I'm kind of tuckered out.
天 我可真是精疲力竭
How are you feeling Elizabeth
你感觉如何 伊丽莎白
You know what
要我说吗
I am a little tired.
我是有点累
Would you be a dear and get me a cup of coffee
能行行好帮我拿杯咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
Black right
要清咖啡吧
Actually now I think I want it hot brown and sweet.
其实我现在更想喝火辣甜蜜的印度咖啡
Coming right up.
马上就来
What
你来干嘛
What do you mean "what " it's halo night.
你什么意思 今晚是光晕之夜
I can't. I'm too sick.
我不能玩 病得厉害
Go away.
快走
That's why we moved halo night here.
所以我们才转战到你家
Look I brought my mom's chicken soup.
看 我还带了我妈做的鸡汤
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Don't send him away.
别赶他走嘛
Let him in. Who's that
-让他进来 -那是谁
I bought a parrot.
我买了只鹦鹉
Yeah right.
得了吧
Dr. Plimpton
普林顿博士
Hi. Howard right
嗨 你是霍华德吧
Uh yeah.
我是
Can I ask you a question howard
能问你个问题吗 霍华德
Do you like role playing games
你喜欢角色扮演游戏吗
Yeah sure.
当然
In fact I'm a dungeon master.
其实我是个地下城主
Not tonight.
今晚可以换种口味
Tonight you are a delivery man.
今晚你就当个送外卖的
You brought soup
送来了鸡汤
But uh oh Raj and I don't have enough money to pay you.
但不幸的是拉杰和我却没钱付给你
So we'll have to come to some other kind of arrangement.
所以我们只能搞一些特殊交易
Beg your pardon
你说什么
You two figure out the details
你们自己商量下细节
I'm going to go change into something
我去换下装
I don't mind getting ripped off my milky flesh.
等着你们一把撕掉
What the frak
我靠 真的假的
Go away.
你快走
She wants new delhi not kosher deli.
她喜欢印度风的 不是什么犹太风
Besides you have a girlfriend.
再说你都有女友了
We broke up weeks ago.
都分手几星期了
Why didn't you say anything
怎么都不见你提过
I was waiting for the right time.
我在等待最佳时机
This is the right time.
现在时机就正好
Hey who's ready for halo
准备好光晕大战了吗
Oh this is like a nightmare.
我靠 又来个人添乱
Get lost
快滚
He's right. The numbers are shaky enough as it is.
没错 人数已经够多了
I don't understand.
我没听懂
Oh good.Leonard's here.
哇哦 赞 莱纳德来了
Good
Elizabeth What's going on
伊丽莎白 怎么回事
What's going on is you and Howard are my moving men
现在你和霍华德是我的搬运工
And Raj is my new landlord
而拉杰是我的新房东
And I don't have enough money to pay any of you.
可我却没钱付给你们
Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting
她的意思和我想的一样淫荡吗
Yep.
Welcome to the penthouse forum.
欢迎来到淫荡世界[原义为一本色情杂志]
Okay show of hands. Who's up for this
举手表决 有谁同意
We'll all be naked in front of each other.
我们仨都得赤裸裸坦诚相对的
I'm out.
那我不干
Everybody ready
大家准备好了吗
Follow my lead.
按我说的做
Almost.
就快了
We're we're going to go out into the hallway and
我们准备到走廊上去
make a dramatic entrance.
来个戏剧性登场
Oh good. It's so much better when everyone commits.
太好了 这种效果更好
Run. Run run run. Don't look back.
快走快走 别回头看
I thought we had something special.
我还以为能有些特别的呢
So you say you can't pay your rent...
这么说 你付不出房租咯
Oh Leonard
莱纳德
I found these in the dryer.
我在脱水机里发现的
I'm assuming they belong to Sheldon.
应该是谢尔顿的吧
Thanks.
多谢
It's really hard to find these in his size.
童装要买到这样的尺码真不容易
So listen.
听着
I've been meaning to talk to you about the other morning.
关于那天早上的事 我一直想找你谈谈
You mean you and Dr. Slutbunny
你是指你和淫荡骚女博士的事吗
Yeah I wanted to explain.
我想向你解释
Well you don't owe me an explanation.
你不必向我解释
I don't No you don't.
-是吗 -对啊
So you are not judging me.
这么说 你不会有想法咯
I'm judging you nine ways to Sunday.
我当然有想法
But you don't own me an explanation.
但你不必向我解释
Nevertheless I'd like to get one on the record
不管怎样 我还是要解释一下
so you can understand why I did what I did.
让你明白 我为什么要这么做
I'm listening.
我听着呢
She let me.
她自己送上门的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片