Why would I keep clothes at your mother's house
我为何要放衣服在你妈妈的房子里
Who wants the last dumpling
谁想吃最后一个饺子
Ooh me
我来吃
Penny a moment.
佩妮 等等
We just had Thai food.
我们刚吃了泰国料理
In that culture the last morsel is called
在泰国文化中 最后一口食物
the "Greng Jai" piece and it is reserved for
被称为"Greng宰" 它应该被赏赐给
the most important and valued member of the group.
一群人中最重要最有价值的那个人
Thank you all for this high honor.
感谢大家给予我这么高的殊荣
I've seen pictures of your mother keep eating.
我见识到了令堂曾经的影子 您继续吃吧
All right honey if we're gonna make the movie we should go.
好了亲爱的 如果我们要看电影 现在就该走了
This may be hard for you to hear
这话你可能不喜欢听
but when I say "honey " I mean my fiance.
我说的"亲爱的" 指的是我的未婚妻
Yeah well now it means her.
我懂 起码现在指的是她了
It's okay if he wants to come.
他想来也没关系的
Fine. But next time we get a sitter.
好吧 但下次我们得找个保姆了
All right I got to go to work.
好了 我也得上班了
I'll walk down with you. Wait.
-我跟你们一起走 -等下
Which is closer to the new train store in Monrovia
你们谁的目的地离蒙罗维亚新开的玩具火车店近些
the movie theater or The Cheesecake Factory
电影院还是芝士工厂
Neither of them are close.
哪个都不近
Oh well then I guess it doesn't matter
这样一来 想必你们谁送我去
which one of you drives me.
都没有太大关系了
Let's play a fun guessing game
我们玩个有趣的猜谜游戏
to see who gets to take me.
来决定谁送我去吧
All right this four letter word describes either
开始了 这个四字母单词既描述了
a printer's type size or a compulsion to eat dirt.
一个打印机的字号 又描述了一种强迫受辱的行为
Okay I'm not driving him.
事先声明 我才不送他去呢
Penny don't give up you can get this.
佩妮别放弃啊 这个你猜的出
Aren't you going with Sheldon
你不跟谢尔顿一起去吗
No I have no interest in model trains
不了 我对火车模型
stores that sell them nor their heartbreaking clientele.
火车模型商店和令店主崩溃的老主顾都不感兴趣
Well I have some work to do so...
我还有点工作要做 所以...
I can't imagine that would disturb me.
我不觉得那会妨碍到我
Carry on.
你继续
Okay.
好吧
Wouldn't you be more comfortable at home
你在自己家不会更自在些吗
Not really no.
不觉得 不会
All righty then.
那好吧
Guess I'll just get started.
我猜我现在要开始干活了
Leonard please. I don't need the running commentary.
莱纳德 拜托 我不需要实况报道
By aBu 201705
生活大爆炸 第五季 第三集
Amy Yo.
-艾米 -在
You okay
你还好吗
Oh sure.
当然
I thought you were reading.
我以为你在读书呢
I was.
之前在读
Now I'm thinking about what I read.
现在我在思索之前读的内容
You all right Leonard
你还好吗 莱纳德
You seem very uncomfortable.
你看起来坐立不安
I I'm fine.
我... 我很好
Should I go
我是不是该离开了
I've been told sometimes I overstay my welcome.
我有时会被告知自己作客时间过久
Wha... who told you that
谁... 谁跟你这么说过呀
Well most recently my gynecologist.
最近一次是我的妇科医生
Well you stay as long as you'd like.
你想待多久就待多久
I'm glad to hear you say that
我很高兴听到你这么说
because I'm having a wonderful time.
因为我现在待的很开心
I said the same thing to my gynecologist.
我跟我妇科医生也这么说
What are you going to get at the train store Sheldon
你打算去商店里买点什么呢 谢尔顿
Oh I'm not buying anything.
我什么都不打算买
They're having a lecture.
它们那儿要办一个讲座
"H O gauge railroading.
"HO轨距的铁路发展
HO轨距:玩具火车的轨距 约为八分之五英寸
Half the size of O gauge but twice the fun."
O轨距一半的尺寸 却能带来双倍的欢乐"
Very controversial topic.
非常有争议性的题目
Which side do you come down on
你支持哪一种轨距呢
I'll let you know after tonight.
今晚过后我会让你知道
Unlike some people I'm going in with an open mind.
不像某些人 起码我会带着开放的态度去听
Who am I kidding
不过这不是玩笑嘛
Of course we all know it's O gauge or no gauge.
显而易见 O轨距铁路 舍O其谁
Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains
你能相信一个成年男性还坐在那玩玩具火车吗
That's pretty big talk for a man
对于一位自己的母亲家中
with a closet full of magic tricks at his mother's house.
还藏着满柜子的魔术把戏的男人而言 那算很成熟了
First of all they're not tricks they're illusions.
首先 那不是把戏 那都是我的"幻想"
And...
其次...
secondly when we get married they're all going up
其次 当我们结婚后 那些玩意都会被
in the attic so you can have that closet for clothes.
扔进阁楼里 这样你就能有衣柜放衣服了
Well don't think of it that way.
你也别这么想嘛
Once we move in it'll be our house.
我们搬进去后 那就是我们的房子了
Is she moving out
你妈会搬出来吗
Why would she move out
她为何要搬啊
It's her house.
那是她的房子啊
Hang on.
你等等
You seriously think I'm going to live with your mother
你难道真以为我会同意和你妈妈住一起吗
Howard I think I can help here.
霍华德 我想这个问题我可以回答
Yes Bernadette that's exactly what he thinks.
是的 伯纳黛特 他就是这么想的
Why not
为何不住一起呢
It's a great house plenty of room
那是个好房子 很多屋子
and if we have kids Mom's there to help.
如果我们有了孩子 我妈妈还能帮忙
You know when she tells "The Three Little Pigs" story
当然 当她讲"三只小猪"的故事时
she actually has hair on her chinny chin chin.
她的下巴上是真的有胡子的
I'm not gonna live with your mother.
我才不和你妈住一起呢
Not now not ever.
现在不会 以后也不会
Wow someone obviously has some mommy issues.
显然是有人和妈咪相处得不好
Raj take me home.
拉杰 送我回家
Don't listen to her. Go to the movie theater.
别听她的 去电影院
Take me home now.
赶紧送我回家
Movie theater
去电影院
Okay everybody calm down.
好了 大家都冷静点
There is a simple solution here.
解决方法很简单
Raj take me to the train store
拉杰 带我去火车玩具店
and then I don't care what you people do.
然后你们爱干吗干吗去吧
How was your shower
冲凉可舒爽
It was good good.
不错 不错
Just out of curiosity what time do you usually go to bed
好奇问一句 你平时都几点睡觉呀
也可作: 我整晚都精神
Oh I'm up all night.
我整晚都不睡的
就跟小弟弟似的
I'm like a possum.
我是个夜猫子
Boy you were not liked in high school were you
你高中的时候不讨人喜欢 对吧
Not really.
还好吧
Is that my yearbook
那是我的高中年鉴吗
"Dear Leonard you're really good at science.
亲爱的莱纳德 你很擅长科学
Maybe one day you'll come up
也许有天你能发明出
with a cure for being a dork".
治疗呆子的良药
Lightning Bolt是一摇滚组合
Well it wasn't spray painting a Lightning Bolt
这至少不是
on my briefcase I can tell you that.
牛头不对马嘴的
If it makes you feel any better
作为安慰 我可以告诉你
the only person who signed my yearbook was my mother.
唯一一个在我高中年鉴上留言的人是我妈
"Dear Amy
亲爱的艾米
self respect and a hymen are better than friends and fun.
自尊自爱和处女膜比交朋友和找乐子要珍贵百倍
Love Mom".
爱你的 妈妈
Well you can add Jerry's Junction
你可以把杰瑞枢纽站
to the list of train stores
加到谢尔顿·库珀的
Sheldon Cooper will never set foot in again.
火车玩具店黑名单里了 我打死都不会再去了
Rough night Casey Jones
今晚不顺吗 凯西·琼斯[美国偶像第九季季军]
You don't know the half of it.
你是不知道呀
It was billed as a lively give and take
本来宣传的是说今晚将会是个
on the merits of model train sizes.
针对模型火车体积的优劣而进行的现场讨论会
But it was actually a setup to intimidate
可实际上只是为了唬那些
weak minded spineless rubes into buying H O starter sets.
没定力的乡巴佬去买HO轨距的入门级火车
What's in the bag
你包里装的什么
I don't want to talk about it.
关你屁事
But it's not a spine I'll tell you that.
反正我不是被忽悠的
Well I had a delightful evening Leonard.
我今晚过得很开心 莱纳德
We should do this again sometime.
我们以后要多这样聚聚
Ah sure. That'd be nice.
那是 常聚好
Glad to hear it.
很开心听你这么说
I need someone to accompany me to the wedding
我这周五需要有人陪我去参加
of Dr. Moranelli and Dr. Gustufson this Friday.
莫瑞奈丽博士和古斯图弗迅博士的婚礼
They're kind of the Brad and Angelina
他们有点像是灵长类部门里的
of the primatology department.
布拉德和安吉丽娜一样
Wouldn't you rather bring Sheldon
你带谢尔顿去不是更好吗
I would but the last wedding we went to was a disaster.
我也想 可我俩上次一起去参加的婚礼简直是场灾难
He behaved like a child the entire time.
他整场婚礼就像是个小孩一样
Not my fault.
不是我的错
You said there'd be other scientists there my age.
是你骗我说那里会有跟我年龄相当的科学家的
Doesn't matter. You're out he's in.
无所谓了 反正你出局了 这次我带莱纳德去
No date to the prom
当初毕业舞会无人作伴
two dates to a wedding.
如今参加婚礼却有两人任选
Hmm how times change.
真是造化弄人呀
Ha ha you have to go to a wedding.
嘿嘿 有人得去参加婚礼咯
I'll get it
我去开门
Could you get it
你可以去开门吗
I just said I'm getting it
我不是刚说了我去开嘛
Fine I'll get it
好吧 我去开就是了
I got it
我开
I don't want to fight.
我不想跟你吵架
I was just surprised when you sprung
只不过你突然间说起要跟你妈一块住
the whole living with your mom stuff on me.
把我给吓到了
Yeah well I'm sorry I didn't run it by you first.
对不起 我没事先问过你的意见
I don't know who you're talking to
你在跟谁讲话呢
but in or out
要不就进来说 要不就出去
We don't need bugs
别把门开着让虫子进来
The bugs only come here
咱家会来虫子
because you're their queen
是因为你是虫母
Listen how about this.
听着 这样怎么样
Before we make any kind of decision
在咱俩最终决定要住哪之前
about where we live we have a trial run.
咱们先试婚一下
Stay here for a weekend see what it's like.
在这住上一个周末 看看情况如何
And your mom would be okay with that
你妈不会有意见吗
Sure she would.
当然不会
Ma do you mind if Bernadette stays here this weekend
妈 伯纳黛特在咱们家过周末 行吗
Hey if she's willing to give the milk away for free
她都自动送上门了
who am I to say no
我还有什么好说的
See She's good with it.
看见没 她不介意
Frankly after all your sleepovers
说实话 你以前整天带那个印度小子回家住
with the little brown boy a girl is a big relief
现在终于换成个女孩了 我放心多了
All these years I've been so wrong.
这么多年来 我都一直在犯一个严重的错误
The tinier the train the more concentrated the fun.
原来火车越小越好玩
You're a brain scientist.
你是个脑科学家
Can you explain to me why a brilliant man
你可不可以给我解释一下 为什么
likes playing with toy trains
这么聪明个人却喜欢玩玩具火车呢
Not without cutting his head open no.
我必须把他的大脑切看研究一下才能回答你
How about making my eyes like Cleopatra
把我的眼睛化成埃及艳后怎么样
Really For a wedding
真的吗 就为了参加个婚礼
Perhaps you're right.
也许你说得对
My cheekbones and beckoning pelvis
我的颧骨和我那诱人的骨盆
already have a certain "hello sailor" quality to them.
对他们来说就已经够具冲击力的了
Ready.
准备好了吗
So handsome.
帅爆了
Like James Bond.
就跟007一样
He's better than James Bond because he's tinier.
他比007还给力 因为他更迷你
I got you this to give to me.
给 把这个给我戴上
Oh sweetie guests don't normally
亲爱的 宾客参加婚礼
wear corsages to a wedding.
一般不戴胸花
That's more of a prom thing.
去毕业舞会才戴
I never went to my prom.
我没去我的毕业舞会
My mom paid my cousin to take me
我妈付钱给我表哥让他带我去
but he just used the money to buy drugs.
但他用那钱买毒品去了
Put the corsage on her.
快帮她戴上胸花
Amy this is for you.
艾米 这是为你准备的
When you're done copping a feel that goes on my wrist.
你意思意思就好 回头我还是戴手腕上
All aboard
全员上车
It's official.
我正式宣布
I'm an H O trainiac.
我现在是HO火车爱好者了
So dinner went nice.
晚餐进行得还不错
Yeah. Yeah I guess.
我想是吧
Does your mother always cut your meat for you
你妈妈一直给你切肉的吗
Only when it's fatty.
只是切肥肉而已
Well don't be jealous babe.
别吃醋 宝贝儿
Someday you'll get to cut it for me.
以后你也能给我切
Bernadette
伯纳黛特
I found the extra head for the Waterpik if you want to use it
我又找到一个洗牙器刷头 你要用吗
I'm okay Mrs. Wolowitz.
不用了 沃罗威茨夫人
You sure
你确定吗
I just squirted half a brisket outta my teeth
我刚洗出来半块胸肉
Hey Ma how about a little privacy
老妈 留点私人空间好吗
Oh I know what that means
唔 我懂的
Hubba hubba
甚好甚好
Oh God.
老天
Relax it'll be fine.
别担心 会没事的
Okay.
好吧
Let me know when you're done canoodling
你们亲热完了和我说一声
Mommy needs a foot rub
到时给你老妈子搓搓脚丫子
Would you like to dance
你想去跳舞吗
No thank you.
不用了
I'm really not much of a dancer.
我真不是个擅长跳舞的人
You're not exactly winning any trophies
那这么说来你在健谈方面
as a conversationalist either.
也失败的很
I'm sorry.
不好意思
The bride and groom seem happy.
新娘新郎看起来很开心
Why shouldn't they be
他们当然开心了
They have a feverish night of
他们马上就可以进行
socially approved copulation ahead of them.
社会公认的激情交配之夜了
In some cultures we'd stand outside of their bedroom
在某些文化习俗里 我们要站在洞房外
cheering as they achieved orgasm.
欢呼他们达到高潮
That sounds like a late night
这听起来要搞到很晚
and I have work in the morning so...
而我第二天一早要工作 所以...
Leonard you may not have noticed
莱纳德 也许你没注意到
but I am being a delight here.
但我在努力逗你开心
And you're not holding up your end of the evening.
而你却觉得待不下去了
Oh sorry. This wedding just reminds me
不好意思 只是这场婚礼让我想起
of my kinda sorta girlfriend 9 000 miles away.
我那所谓的远在天边的女朋友
I have a kinda sorta boyfriend who's playing with a model train right now
我那个所谓的男朋友 现在正沉迷于玩具火车中
you don't hear me bitching about it.
我还没跟你吐槽呢
Leonard a word of advice moody self obsession
莱纳德 友情提示一下 装忧郁
is only attractive in men who can play guitar
只适合那些玩吉他
and are considerably taller than you.
跟身高比你有优势的男生
I'm not moody.
我不忧郁
I'm fun.
我很风趣
You have any evidence to support that statement
那你有什么证据证明吗
Well hey I'm just as much fun as you are.
我就和你一样风趣
Really Are you willing to draw a mustache on your finger
是吗 你会在手指上画个小胡子
as a conversational icebreaker
用来活跃气氛吗
I am.
我就会
Okay fine what do you suggest
好吧 你有什么建议
We just had a lovely meal
我们刚刚大吃了一顿
the band... is on fire...
而现在乐队正嗨得火热
and you're sitting next to a beautiful woman
你旁边是位漂亮的女士
wearing whorish makeup.
还浓妆艳抹地涂得像个妓女
Why don't we head out on the dance floor
我们干嘛不去跳个舞
and see if I can sweat through these dress shields.
看我能不能跳得一身湿
Once again I I'm really not much of a dancer.
再强调一下 我真的不擅长跳舞
Don't worry...
别担心
I'll lead.
我来领舞
"The Chicken Dance" playing
著名的"小鸡舞"
Howard
霍华德
Ready for bed
准备好觉觉了吗
No. I need to brush my teeth but your mother's
没有 我要刷牙 但你妈妈
been in the bathroom for like an hour. Oh.
已经霸占了厕所快一个小时了
Yeah she sometimes has problems doing her business. Hang on.
嗯 她有时候那方面的确有点困难 等下
Ma give up
妈 放弃吧
Tonight's not your night
今晚你没戏了
You don't know that I just sat down
你怎么知道 我才刚坐下
Come on take a break
得了 歇会吧
Bernadette needs to brush her teeth
伯纳黛特要刷牙
She can come in and brush her teeth
她可以进来刷牙啊
I'm not embarrassed
我又不介意
Problem solved.
问题解决了
No it's not. I'm not going in there.
才没有 我才不要进去
Oh come on honey.
没事的 亲爱的
She's just sitting in there reading a magazine.
她只是坐那看杂志罢了
You can't see anything.
你什么都看不到的
I go in all the time.
我向来都是直接进去的
Ha The eagle has landed
哈哈 "鹰"总算降落了
人类首次登陆月球时发出的报告:鹰已降落
And we have splashdown.
而且是降落在"大海"中
Wait here I'm gonna go light a candle.
稍等下啊 我去点蜡烛
And then we make passionate love.
然后我们来激情爱爱
There we go last floor.
快了 马上到了
I just can't figure out what happened.
我真不明白怎么回事
I put my left leg in I took my left leg out
我把左腿放进去 再拿出来
I put my left leg in and something just snapped.
再放进去 然后什么东西就噼啪乱响
The hokey pokey is a young man's game.
变戏法不适合你这老胳膊老腿了
I did have a great time.
今晚真的很开心
Thank you for reminding me
谢谢你提醒我
it's okay to have fun once in a while.
偶尔找找乐子也是可以的
You're welcome.
不客气
And also for breaking the head off the ice swan
再谢谢你掰下冰天鹅的头
so I could hold it against my pulled groin.
让我敷着拉伤的腹股沟
I excel at spatial reasoning
我擅长空间推理
and I had a hunch that the graceful slope of its neck
当时预感到天鹅脖子那优美的弧度
would cradle your genitals nicely.
能恰好做你生殖器的支架
Well okay. Again thank you.
明白 再次感谢
And again you're welcome.
再次不用谢
Want to come in have a cup of tea
想进来喝杯茶吗
No thanks. I'm gonna head home.
不用了 谢谢 我该回家了
'Kay. Well good night.
好吧 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Ames hi. How was the wedding
小米 嗨 婚礼怎样
Great. Until I accidentally made Leonard fall in love with me.
棒极了 直到我不小心让莱纳德爱上我
Come in let's talk.
进来吧 我们得聊聊
Do you want a glass of wine
想来杯酒吗
Wine is one of the reasons I'm in this fix.
酒就是我陷入此困境的罪魁之一
That and this dang pelvis.
还有个祸首就是这该死的骨盆
Okay I'm sorry what exactly happened
好吧 抱歉 到底怎么回事
The inevitable
这是不可避免的
he was lonely and vulnerable from missing his girlfriend
他思念女友 孤独又脆弱
while I was charming supportive
而我迷人又支持他
and let's face it in this dress
还有 面对现实吧 穿着这身裙子
the perfect combination of Madonna and whore.
我就是麦当娜和浪女的绝妙组合
Oh God did he make a move on you
天哪 他对你下手了吗
No but it's only a matter of time.
没 但这只是时间问题
How could I have not seen this coming
我怎么会没早料到呢
Now I'm gonna have to break the little sad sack's heart.
现在我得伤了这小糊涂虫的心了
Yeah I'm sure he'll be okay.
没事 我相信他挺得过去
Oh Penny much as I would treasure knowing that
佩妮 我最多只是知道
the two of us had been defiled by the same man
我们俩被同一个男人玷污了
Leonard just doesn't get my motor running.
莱纳德完全提不起我的性致
So um what are you gonna do
那你想怎么做呢
Do you want me to talk to Leonard let him down easy
你想让我去告诉莱纳德 让他好受点吗
No. I'll let him have tonight.
不 就让他痴心妄想一晚吧
Then in the morning
然后明天早上
I'll send him an e mail letting him know
我会给他发电邮 让他知道
this body is never gonna be his wonderland.
这具身体无法成为他的极乐仙境
I mean frankly you've got a better shot than he does.
老实说 你的机会还比他大呢
Leonard.
莱纳德
Check it out.
快看
I bought an N gauge locomotive.
我买了辆N轨距火车
N轨距:比例1:160 轨距9mm
Half the size of H O.
HO轨距的一半
HO轨距:比例1:87 轨距16.5mm
Look it fits in my mouth.
看 正好能放我嘴里
Sounds like you had a great night.
看来你今晚过得很愉快
I did.
没错
How was yours Not bad.
-你呢 -也不错
I had a lot more fun with Amy than I thought I would.
跟艾米在一起比我预想的更有乐趣
What exactly do you mean by that
你这样说到底指什么
Well it turns out she really knows
事实证明 她的确懂得
how to help a guy loosen up and have a good time.
怎样帮助男人放松和愉悦
Although truth be told my groin's a little worse for wear.
虽然老实说 我下阴被磨损了点
Why did you do that
你干嘛啊
To send a message she is not for you.
我是要告诉你 她不属于你
What
什么
Not for you
她不属于你
Good morning handsome.
早啊 帅哥
Morning Mom.
早 妈妈
It's me.
是我
Yes it is and you're so pretty in the morning.
没错 是你 你早上真漂亮
Your mom and I made you breakfast.
我和你妈妈做了早餐
So you guys are getting along
你们俩相处得不错吗
Yeah I guess.
差不多吧
We're very different people Howard
霍华德 我们俩是不同类型的人
so communication's a little tricky.
交流起来需要点技巧
Does he like the pancakes
他喜欢薄烤饼吗
He didn't try them yet
他还没吃呢
Is there any butter
有黄油吗
It's butter flavored syrup.
这是黄油味糖浆
So what's the word
你们在说什么
He wants butter
他要黄油
It's butter flavored syrup
那是黄油味糖浆
I just told him that
我刚跟他说了
I don't need any butter.
我不用黄油了
If you want butter I'll get you butter.
你要黄油 我就给你去拿黄油
Well I guess I'll cut these by myself.
看来哥只能自己切了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片