Hey whatcha doing
你在干嘛呢
Improving our wedding photos.
把我们的结婚照修更好
Oh that's nice.
那挺好
Wait I'm still in them right
等等 修完我还在里面吧
Of course. And not only you.
当然啦 不只是你还在
I've added some guests who couldn't be there.
我还加进了几个不克前来的宾客
Who's that next to my father
在我爸爸旁边的是谁啊
The Wright brothers.
莱特兄弟[发明飞机]
And why are they at our wedding
他们为什么来了我们婚礼
Orville because I admire him
弟弟奥维尔·莱特是因为我崇拜他
Wilbur because he was Orville's plus one.
哥哥威尔伯·莱特则是弟弟带来的伴
You got an e mail from someone named Tam.
你收到了一个叫丹的人给你寄的电邮
Tam What does he want
丹吗 他找我想干嘛
looks like he's coming to give his son a tour of Caltech.
他好像要带他儿子来参观加州理工
He's hoping you guys can meet up.
他希望能跟你叙叙旧
He would like that wouldn't he
他当然希望啦 可不是吗
Well that is the gist of the e mail.
这电邮的重点的确在此
Who's Tam
丹是谁啊
He was my best friend in the whole world growing up.
他是我成长阶段时最要好的朋友
Really Why have I never heard you mention him before
真的吗 那我怎么从来没听你提过他
Oh of course I have. I'm sure I've mentioned him
我当然有过啊 我肯定光是这周
like five times this week.
我就起码提了有5次吧
I don't think you have.
我可不这么认为
Tam Tam Tam Tam Tam There it's only Thursday.
丹 丹 丹 丹 丹 才周四就已经五次了呢
I didn't just drink the crazy milk I bought the crazy cow.
我不只是喝到疯牛奶 我还买回了头疯牛
So are you actually engaged to this woman you just met
所以你真的跟这个认识不久的女人订婚了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Tell us the truth. Did she get you pregnant
老实招来 是不是她把你肚子搞大了
Very funny.
呵呵
Guys I need your help okay
各位 我很需要你们的帮助
I'm trying to buy her engagement ring.
我想给她买个订婚戒指
What do you think of this
你觉得这款如何
Do you think she'll like this one
你觉得她会喜欢这款吗
Well it's hard to say not knowing much about her.
很难说啊 我对她的认识那么少
Does she have fingers
她有手指吗
Yes she has ten fingers
有 她有十根手指
and ten toes. Probably.
以及十根脚趾 应该啦
I'll get back to you after I see her in sandals.
等我看到她穿凉鞋我再告诉你
Hey did you guys know that Sheldon had
你们知道谢尔顿小时候
a best friend growing up named Tam
有一个死党叫丹吗
Was that the imaginary talking koala
是那只幻想出来的会说话的考拉吗
No. He's a real person who apparently betrayed him.
不 他是个活人 貌似背叛过他
Yeah so did the koala.
是啊 那只考拉也背叛过他
I tried to ask him about it
我试着问过他
and he invoked section three article five of the marriage contract
但他引用了婚姻协议中的第3节第5条
beeswax comma none of your.
"屁事 关你"
I can't pry. I mean
我也不能窥探他隐私
I have to respect his wishes.
我得尊重他的意愿
Wow. I wonder what that guy could've done
我真好奇那兄弟是做了什么事
to make Sheldon not talk to him for 20 years.
能让谢尔顿不跟他说话20年
I wonder if it'd work a second time.
不知道我也做一次还能不能有效
I'm pumping
我在挤母乳
It's Penny.
我是佩妮
Oh. Come in.
请进
I thought you were pumping.
我以为你在挤母乳呢
I thought you were my boss.
我以为你是我老板
Okay listen
你听我说
I'm really worried about this whole Raj thing.
我好担心拉杰婚姻这件事啊
I know he's so desperate to get married which is weird
是啊 他这么着急想结婚 也是奇怪了
because I can't imagine we make it look that great.
我们明明做了这么不好的示范
I know right
就是啊
You know if this woman's gonna be around
如果这女人以后会加入我们的圈子
I think we should check her out a little.
我觉得我们应该先去观察她一下
I looked online. She doesn't have an Instagram
我在网上搜过 她没有照片分享网的账号
which means she's either 80 or something's wrong with her.
所以她不是80岁了就是有古怪
Well I could ask my dad.
我可以让我爸查查她
Maybe he can get some of his old cop buddies
或许他可以让他以前的警察朋友
to do a background check on her.
对她做一个背景调查
Would he do that ‭Of course.
-他会愿意吗 -当然啦
He's a retired cop who plays by his own rules.
他是个只按自己规矩办事的退休警察
Hi Daddy.
老爸
No everything's good.
没 我挺好的
I just have a favor to ask.
我只是有个忙想请你帮
Yeah so my friend Raj
是这样的 我的朋友拉杰
is marrying this woman that he barely knows
要娶一个他都不太熟的女人
and I wanted to see if you could use your connections
我想问问你能不能托关系
to dig up any dirt on her.
挖一点她的黑料出来
Sure.
没问题
Okay. Love you.
好的 爱你
Is he in Absolutely not. He won't do it. It's totally illegal.
-他愿意吗 -不行 他不愿意 说是非法的
I thought you said he played by his own rules.
你不是说他只按自己规矩办事吗
He does but apparently they're very similar to the actual rules.
的确 但很不巧 他的规矩跟真实法律很接近
I still can't believe Sheldon had a best friend
真不敢相信谢尔顿有一个
we've never heard about.
我们从没听说过的死党
Ooh somebody's jealous.
某人在吃醋
I'm not jealous.
我才不吃醋
‭Leonard this is a safe space it's okay to be vulnerable.
莱纳德 在这里可以放宽心 你允许脆弱
All I'm saying is
我的意思只是
you know the timing of a fellow's bowel movements
我连这家伙的如厕时间都了如指掌
you don't think there's a lot left to discover.
怎么会想到他还那么多秘密
I wonder what Tam could have done.
真好奇丹到底做了什么
Hmm. Well if Sheldon doesn't want to talk about it
如果谢尔顿不愿意谈
it's got to be pretty upsetting.
那肯定是令他很难过的事情了
I have his brother George's number he might know.
我有他哥哥小乔治的电话 他可能知道
Really You have George's number
真的吗 你有小乔治的电话
So so jealous.
醋缸要满了
Yeah sure I remember Tam
当然 我记得丹这号人物
Sheldon's little Vietnam buddy.
谢尔顿的越南人好朋友
The two of them were always running around together.
他俩从小就一起玩
So what happened
所以发生什么事了
What do you mean
什么意思
Well I mean Sheldon never talks about him.
谢尔顿从来没提过他
They haven't spoken in years. He wasn't at the wedding.
他们多年不曾联络 他也没来参加婚礼
He wasn't
他没来吗
All right. Well this is embarrassing.
好吧 这就尴尬了
'cause I had a long conversation with someone who I thought was Tam.
因为我跟一位我以为是丹的人聊了可久了
Wait wait so you don't know what their fight was about
等等 所以你不知道他们为什么而吵
I wish I could help you boys.
我也希望我知道答案
But you know
不过你们知道吗
Sheldon used to keep an enemies list when he was a kid.
谢尔顿小时候曾经有一个仇敌名单
Oh he still does.
他现在还留着呢
Really I figured that went the same way
真的吗 我以为那已经和他的如厕时间表
as his bathroom schedule.
同样下场了
If you mean digitized annotated and put online it did.
如果你是指电子化 云端化并带注释 你答对了
Maybe that'll tell you something.
也许那上面有答案
Hey while you're looking at it if I'm still on there
你们看的时候 如果名单还有
for peeing in his shampoo bottle...
我尿在他洗发水瓶里的那件事...
Eh you know what just leave it.
算了 留在上面吧
See ya boys. Bye.
回见了各位
Bye. ‭All right got his enemies list.
再见 好了 找到他的仇敌名单了
Ooh he updated the interface.
他更新了他的界面
You can search by first name
可以按姓 名
last name or length of grudge.
和怨恨的程度分别查找
Is Tam on it
丹在上面吗
Let's see.
找找看哈
Yep. Right here. Tam Nguyen.
找到了 在这里 丹·阮
Oh great. What did he do
太好了 他到底做了什么
Hold on. I have to agree to the terms of service.
等等 我得先同意这些服务条款
No I'm not a robot.
不 我不是个机器人
Okay.
好了
"Which of these are plants "
"以下物品哪些是植物"
And we're in.
成功了
Great. What what does it say
好的 上面说什么
Well...
那个
"He knows what he did."
"他心知肚明自己做了什么"
Oh come on.
搞什么呀
Wait. Wait wait wait
等等 等等
if Tam knows what he did we can just ask him.
如果丹知道自己做了什么 我们可以直接问他
He's gonna be on campus tomorrow showing his son around.
他明天要带儿子来学校参观呢
Won't that make Sheldon mad
这不会让谢尔顿生气吗
Everything makes Sheldon mad.
任何事都能让谢尔顿生气
Yeah. Look at his list.
看看这名单
Jim Henson for quote
吉姆·韩生[芝麻街布偶之父]
"Putting a terrifying giant yellow bird on television
"在电视上创造了一个又大又黄又吓人的鸟
and in my nightmares."
引发我噩梦连连"
Oh this is so nice. Mm hmm.
这里真不错
Maybe instead of introducing ourselves to Anu
也许除了和安努打招呼之外
we could just get a room
我们可以订个房间
order some food and take a nap.
点些吃的 好好小睡一觉
Yeah I've fallen for that line before.
我以前上过这种鬼话的当
It never leads to napping.
最后绝对不是以小睡结束的
That must be her.
那肯定是她了
Oh. She's cute.
她真可爱
Okay I got you two seats to Hamilton tonight.
我已帮您订好了《汉密尔顿》音乐剧的两张票
Your tickets will be at the concierge desk.
您可以来服务台去取票
Of course. My pleasure.
不用谢
May I help you
有什么可以帮您的吗
Yes I'm here to pick up our Hamilton tickets.
我是来取《汉密尔顿》音乐剧票的
Stop.
住嘴
Hi. We're Raj's friends.
你好 我们是拉杰的朋友
I'm Penny. This is Bernadette.
我是佩妮 这位是博纳黛特
We just came by to introduce ourselves.
我们想来和你打个招呼
So you came to check me out
所以你们是来打探我的吗
She's smart. I like her.
她好聪明 我喜欢
We just want to see if we could take you to dinner
我们只是想看看能否约你吃晚饭
and get to know you a bit.
多了解你一点
That sounds nice. How about tonight after work
你们人真好 不如今晚下班后吧
Maybe we can go to Bavel.
我们可以去巴维尔餐馆
Oh I wish. That place is impossible to get into.
我也想去呀 可那地方不可能订到位
Oh please. Getting into impossible places is my superpower.
拜托 我的超能力就是进各种不可能的地方
Me too.
我也是
I can fit my whole body in our dryer.
我可以把自己塞进一个烘干机
All set. 8 30.
安排好了 8点半
Wow. Okay well we'll see you tonight.
太好了 那就今晚见了
See you then. ‭Okay.
回见了
Bye.
She can get into any restaurant
她什么餐馆都能订到位
but the best husband she can find is Raj
却只能找拉杰做她的丈夫吗
Not Tam.
不是丹
Not Tam.
不是丹
Not Tam.
不是丹
Got him.
找到他了
Tam Nguyen ‭Yeah. Yes.
-你是丹·阮吗 -是我
Is my son done with his tour
我儿子参观完了吗
No idea. We're actually friends of Sheldon Cooper.
我不知道 我们其实是谢尔顿·库珀的朋友
Oh I've been trying to get in touch with him
我一直尝试在联系他呢
but I never heard back. Is he okay
但从来没收到回信 他还好吗
Well if you mean physically yes.
如果你是指生理上 还好
If you mean every other way no.
如果你是指其他方面 不好
So is he here Uh no.
-他人在这里吗 -不在
He he didn't come.
他没有来
He's uh...
他有点...
he's still pretty upset about...
他还生气呢
you know.
你懂的
I know what
我懂什么
Come on you you must know.
就是那个呀 你肯定知道的
No we haven't talked in like 20 years.
我不知道呀 我们快20年没讲话了
Right. Because...
对嘛 就是因为...
you know.
你懂的
I don't think he knows.
我觉得他不懂呢
What are you guys talking about
你们在说什么呀
Why did you and Sheldon stop being friends
你是为什么和谢尔顿闹掰的呢
What did you do And don't worry
-你做了什么 -别担心
even though we just met you
虽然我们才刚见面
we think you're right and he's wrong.
我们觉得你是对的 他肯定错了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做呀
He moved to California and we just drifted apart.
他搬去加州 我们就渐行渐远了
Oh come on there's got to be something...
拜托 中间肯定还有些什么事...
What is going on here Oh hey Sheldon.
-你们在干什么 -嘿 谢尔顿
We just met... Sheldon So good to see you
-我们刚见到了... -谢尔顿 见到你真好
Tam.
It's been a long time.
好久不见了
Mm not long enough to erase the sting of betrayal.
并没有久到让背叛的伤痛灰飞烟灭
How did I betray you
我怎么背叛你了
You know what you did.
你知道自己做了什么
Uh let me catch you up.
我给你剧透一下
He does not.
他真心不知道
When I moved to California what did you do
当我搬到加州时 你做了什么
I stayed in Texas.
我留在德州了啊
Do you believe this guy
你们看看这货
So he was your best friend growing up
所以他是你小时候的死党吗
Yes.
是的
Were there no other kids in Texas
你们德州是没有其他小朋友了吗
Hey. What is going on with you
你这人到底怎么回事
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想聊这件事
Well I'm sure you have a perfectly stupid reason.
你一定有一个足够蠢的理由
I don't do anything for a stupid reason.
我才不会为了蠢理由做什么事
Except perhaps Talk Like a Pirate Day
除了"学海盗说话日"
and I'd argue that's more whimsical than stupid.
但我觉得那是滑稽多过蠢
You know I was curious to find out what Tam had done wrong.
我之前想搞清楚丹做错了什么
Why am I not surprised the answer is nothing
结果他根本什么都没做 而我一点都不意外
So you're taking his side.
这么说你站在他那边了
You scurvy dog.
你个坏血病烂狗
坏血病又称水手病 主要由缺乏维生素C导致
You watch yourself. There is room on my enemies list
你给我小心点 我的敌人名单现在有空位了
now that the cafeteria ladies finally told me
因为食堂的阿姨们终于告诉我
what's in the chili.
辣椒酱里放了什么了
By the way don't eat the chili.
顺便说下 别吃那个辣椒酱
Wai Wai Wait you know what
等一下 其实呢
Do.
吃吧
Be careful Sheldon.
小心点 谢尔顿
I don't think you can afford to lose a second best friend.
你承受不了失去第二个死党
I don't see anyone lining up to be your third.
我可没看到有人要排队当你第三个死党
D... Wait.
等一下
"Snarky comebacks..."
搜索"回怼金句"
Oh here we go.
找到了
"You have your entire life to be a jerk
"你这辈子都是混球
why not take today off "
休息一天也无妨吧"
That was harsh but he was asking for it.
这句挺刺耳的 不过是他自找的
This place is amazing.
这地方太赞了
I can't believe you got us in here.
真不敢相信你给我们订到了位子
Well it's kind of my job.
这算是我的工作
Usually I get tipped for it but I'll leave that up to you.
通常客人会有小费 但我就让你们自己决定吧
Look I think that's LeBron over there.
快看 那个好像是勒布朗
James
球星詹姆斯吗
No LeBron Kershenbaum.
不然是詹姆斯·路人甲吗
So what do you want to know
你们想知道什么
Well you seem like a smart successful woman
你看起来是个聪明成功的女性
why would you want to marry someone you just met
你为什么会想跟一个刚认识的人结婚
Fair question.
问得好
In my 20s I tried this the normal way.
我二十几岁时 试过普通的恋爱方式
You know met a guy fell in love
遇到了一个男人 坠入爱河
we moved in together.
然后我们同居了
I put him through culinary school screenwriting classes
我供他上烹饪学校 编剧课程
and finally dumped him when he wanted to become a midwife.
最后在他想当助产士时把他甩了
Then I realized
然后我意识到
my parents are happy they had an arranged marriage.
我父母很幸福 他们就是包办婚姻
Why am I fighting this
我为什么要抗拒这个
I dunno I married for love
我也说不好 我为爱而结的婚
and it turned out...
结果也...
fine.
还行
Oh yeah me too.
我的也是
Hi.
你好
Howard today is your lucky day.
霍华德 今天你走运了
Leonard's out you're my new best friend.
莱纳德出局了 现在你是我新任死党
Well I'm not thrilled about it either
我也不为此感到激动
but here we are.
不过就这样了
Okay fine.
好吧
Is Bernadette there
伯纳黛特在吗
Sh... No.
不在
Just Stuart
只有斯图尔特
Let me call you back.
我等会再打给你
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
This thing with Tam escalated
丹的事严重性升级
and now you're mad at Leonard
现在你生莱纳德的气了
and looking for a new best friend
要找新一任死党
You know me so well.
你好了解人家
It's too bad you can't be my best friend.
可惜你不能当我死党
I can be.
我可以啊
You can't be my wife and my best friend.
你不能同时当我的妻子和最好的朋友
Who would I complain about you to
不然我要跟谁抱怨你的事
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我发生什么了
Leonard talked to Tam behind my back and took his side.
莱纳德背着我去找丹聊了 还站在他那边
And after what he did to me. Can you believe it
他可是对我做出过那么过分的事 你能相信吗
No. I'm I'm shocked and outraged.
不能 我很震惊 也很愤怒
Now tell me why I'm shocked and outraged.
现在告诉我 我为什么震惊和愤怒
Fine.
好吧
When I got accepted to grad school at Caltech
当我被加州理工的研究所录取时
I was afraid to move so far away from home.
我很害怕要搬到离家这么远的地方
So Tam said he'd move out here with me
于是丹说他会跟我一起搬出来
and be my roommate.
做我的室友
Then over the summer he got a girlfriend
然后在暑假期间 他找了个女朋友
even after reading all the pamphlets
即使他已经看完我给他的
I gave him about social diseases.
那些介绍性病的小册子
Aw I remember when you gave me those pamphlets.
我记得你给过我那些小册子
Anyway Tam stayed with her in Texas
总之 丹陪她留在了德州
and I had to move out here all by myself.
我只能独自搬来这里
That must've been scary.
你当时一定很害怕
It was.
是的
I was lonely and I thought
我很孤单寂寞
I'd never make a friend again.
心想我再也交不到朋友了
And for a long time I didn't.
有很长一段时间 我确实没交朋友
But then you did.
但之后你交到了
And great friends.
还是很棒的挚友
If you think about it if Tam had moved out here with you
你想想 如果当初丹跟你一起搬来
who knows what your life would've been like.
谁知道你的生活会变成什么样子
Yes.
什么事
Uh I'm Leonard Hofstadter.
我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
第3季第22集
I called you about the apartment. You said...
我在电话里说想租你的公寓 你说...
Tell him to go away. You already have a roommate.
叫他滚蛋 你已经有室友了
New neighbor
新来的邻居
第1季第1集
Oh hi.
你们好呀
Hi. ‭Hi.
-你好 -你好
Hi. ‭Hi.
-你好 -你好
Tam look.
丹 快看啊
Sheldon's hugging me.
谢尔顿在拥抱我
第2季第11集
It's a Saturnalia miracle.
这是农神节的奇迹
Sheldon come here.
谢尔顿 出来
第3季第14集
Bazinga.
逗你玩
No my life would've still been great.
不 我的生活还是会很棒
So what is the craziest request anyone's ever made
客人提过最疯狂的要求是什么
Oh you know I can't really say.
其实我不能说
Concierge guest confidentiality.
礼宾部和客人之间有保密协议
Really that's a thing
不是吧 真有这回事
No.
没有
This one time I had to go to Walmart at 3 00 a.M.
有一次 我得在凌晨三点到沃尔玛去
because Britney Spears needed to blow bubbles.
因为歌手小甜甜布兰妮想吹泡泡
Oh. ‭That is so cool.
好酷啊
By the way do not tell Raj that you met Britney Spears
对了 千万别告诉拉杰你见过小甜甜布兰妮
because he will literally die.
因为他会激动到原地去世
We've been talking so much about me
我们聊了很多我的事了
tell me about Raj.
跟我说说拉杰吧
Okay are you trying to get us drunk
你是想把我们灌醉
so we'll dish on our friend
让我们大聊朋友的八卦吗
'Cause it's totally gonna work what do you want to know
效果卓越 你想知道什么
What kind of guy is he
他是什么样的人
He is great.
他是好人
So great.
非常好的人
How come he's still single
那他为什么还单身
He's great. ‭So great. Yeah.
-他是好人 -非常好的人 没错
Come on.
少来
There's really nothing to tell.
真的没什么可说的
Raj is so much fun to hang out with.
和拉杰在一起玩非常开心
He's like one of our girlfriends.
他像我们的闺蜜
And I mean that in a good way.
我这话是褒义
But also a bad way.
但也是贬义
Anything else
还有吗
No. ‭No.
-没了 -没了
I mean h he takes baths with his dog
他和他的狗一起洗澡
but not in a weird way.
但并不是以奇怪的方式
Or a normal way they both wear swimsuits.
也不是正常方式 他们都穿泳衣
He also cries every time Hugh Jackman sings.
每次休·杰克曼唱歌他都会哭
But not cute sniffles full on snot sobs.
不是梨花带雨娇美状 而是一把鼻涕一把泪
But he is great.
但他真的很好
So great. ‭Yeah.
-太好了 -没错
Hello Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello Tam. Thank you for coming.
你好 丹 感谢你来
I just want you to know that um...
我只想让你知道
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
And yet here I am
但我依然愿意
still being the bigger man.
做大度的那个人
Look I was in love with Beth
听着 我当时爱着贝丝
and she made me happy.
她令我开心
Y... Really
是吗
Did she let you play with her train set
她让你玩她的火车模型吗
In a manner of speaking.
可以说她让我"玩她的"
Sheldon I needed to stay in Texas.
谢尔顿 我需要留在德州
And you needed to come here.
你需要来这里
I knew you were gonna do amazing things
我知道你会有出色的成绩
and meet amazing people who were gonna respect you
会认识尊敬你的出色的人
because you're brilliant.
因为你才华横溢
And because they never had to fish you out of a dumpster.
也因为他们永远不必从大垃圾箱中把你捞出来
Well they have but it was during
还是捞过的 那时候
my short lived parkour phase.
我短暂地迷上了跑酷
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是有心让你生气
And I want you to know I'm really proud
我想让你知道 对于你的成绩
of everything you've done.
我非常骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢你
It did work out for me.
我的日子的确过得不错
And I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you.
很遗憾你的日子过得不好
They did work out for me.
我也过得很好啊
Oh Tam you don't need to be brave on my account.
丹 你不必因为我伪装坚强
I'm not.
我没有
I have a great wife and amazing children.
我有出色的妻子和孩子
I'm very happy.
我非常快乐
Brave brave Tam.
坚强 坚强的丹
Sounds like Penny and Bernadette had fun last night.
似乎佩妮和伯纳黛特昨晚玩得很开心
I know.
我知道
Bernie came home pretty drunk.
妮妮回家时很醉了
She tried to sleep in the dryer.
她还想睡在烘干机里
Hello you all remember Tam my best friend from high school.
你们都认识丹 我在高中时的死党
Yeah. ‭Of course. How's it going
-当然 -你好吗
Sheldon's been showing me and my son around.
谢尔顿带我和我儿子到处参观
Now we know where all the clean bathrooms are.
现在我们知道了所有干净的卫生间在哪里
You just remember the mnemonic
你要善用记忆法
if it's number one the library's fun
小号小号 图书馆让你笑
if it's number two the basement's for you.
大号大号 地下室刚刚好
I'm glad you guys made up.
我很高兴你们和好了
Well I realized my life turned out great
我意识到我的生活很幸福
and it's silly to hold a grudge.
记仇太傻了
And I had no idea we were fighting so it was easy.
我根本不知道我们吵架了 所以和好很容易
Uh don't worry Leonard
别担心 莱纳德
you're still my California best friend.
你依然是我的加州死党
Cool.
So what do you want to do now
你现在想做什么
Go to the train store go to the comic book store
去火车玩具商店 还是漫画书店
Actually I have to grab my son and head to the airport.
其实我要带儿子去机场了
I was just about to call a cab.
我正准备叫出租车
Don't be silly you don't have to call a cab.
别傻了 你不用叫出租车
You're my oldest friend.
你是我交情最老的朋友
Leonard will take you. Right Leonard
莱纳德会送你的 对吗 莱纳德
Sure.
当然
Shall we
可以走了吗
Eh eh eh hold on.
慢着慢着
I haven't seen Tam in 20 years
我20年没见丹了
give me a chance to say good bye.
给我一个机会道别
Bye.
Check it out
你看
LeBron James posted a picture of me and him on Instagram.
勒布朗·詹姆斯在网上发了我和他的合影
I don't see you.
我没看到你
Look right behind him.
在他后面
No.
没看到
Okay. You see that table just past his left shoulder
你看到他左肩后的桌子吗
Now go back two more tables and over to the right.
再过去两桌 看右边
All I see is a yellow smudge.
我只看到一块黄斑
That's me
那是我
Oh it's Raj.
是拉杰
Hey Raj I'm here with Penny.
拉杰 我和佩妮在一起
What the hell did you two say to Anu
你们对安努乱说了些什么
Whatever do you mean
你这话是什么意思呢
Why why would you tell her
你们为什么告诉她
I wear ladies' deodorant
我用女士体香剂
Uh because you're a boy and it's really funny.
因为你是男人 很好玩啊
Oh oh okay. Pardon me
好吧 请原谅我
for having the confidence to smell daisy fresh.
能有身上带雏菊飘香的自信
Just do me a favor and stay away from her.
帮我个忙 离她远一点
Ugh God now I feel bad.
老天 现在我觉得好内疚
I know.
是啊
Maybe we should take her out again
也许我们应该再和她出去
and do some damage control.
说些拉杰的好话
You know that's a good idea.
这是个好主意
Think she can get us into SoHo House
你觉得她能把我们搞进苏荷馆吗
I don't know but we owe it to Raj to try.
不知道 但我们欠拉杰人情 必须试试
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片